[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1510244819804.jpg (1.1 MB, 3706x2470)
1.1 MB
1.1 MB JPG
Fuck I love these. Write a letter to someone who may never read it.

B,
It still hurts. I don't know if I should keep fighting for you or just leave. I still fall asleep thinking about you and I kissing.
>>
>>41115022

It's me, B, i love you
>>
>>41115022
S

Sorry, but I'm going away. You can try to contact me but I won't respond.
Being around you hurts a lot, I just want to forget you and move on.
I am so sorry it had come to this, but I don't think you are right for me, even if I love you so much.

G
>>
File: pepe blade runner.jpg (9 KB, 254x198)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams... glitter in the dark off the Tannhauser Gate. All those... moments will be lost... in time. Like... tears in rain.

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE TO PULL IT FROM THEATRES? AND YES I AM A FUCKING /R/OBOT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT YOU NORMIE!?
>>
M
i am incredibly dumb for expecting anything from you, i had hope you changed a bit, but that's obviously not the case, you're still the same borderline self absorbed manipulative cunt that i used to know. fuck you
>>
>>41115094
I wish it was you
>>
>>41115139
Why do you think hes not right for you?
>>
>>41115022
Hey A.
It's been a while, I know. We live in different states now and we saw each other last years ago. Whatever there was between us, it's gone in your mind. But I never stopped thinking about you and now here we are. Me, writing a letter you'll never read and posting it on a forum for losers like myself. You, probably living a happy life. Don't forget about me, A. Please.

With love,
W
>>
>>41115541
>he's

Because of the age gap and the fact that she used to be a camwhore and still is being a thot on social media.
And other reasons.
>>
>>41115022
>I don't know if I should keep fighting for you or just leave
Leave

B
>>
File: 1482062339001.jpg (29 KB, 480x423)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>41115022

Dear J,

you little turd will recognize me, because I grabbed you by the pussy.

C
>>
>>41115638
How big is the agegap?
>>
L,
fucks sake both you and I know it, we like eachother. A lot. Drunk you has told me more than a few time and drunk me wants to go along with it. Why are you still in a loveless relationship?
Can't say I'd be the perfect boyfriend, far from it even. But I know I'd be a better one than the shit-stain scum you're clinging to...
>>
>>41115796
eight original years
>>
Dear I,
My only wish for you is to learn from what happened. Please, please seek professional help.
>>
>>41115602
>whatever there was between us

It was all in your mind, fuckboi.

-A
>>
OP, does your name start with G?
>>
>>41115843
>boyfriend
for one fucking moment i thought u were talking about me...
>>
>>41116051
if that were the case, I would literally leave my house right now and go to my L's place, but I know you're not them because she openly hates this site (has no idea i browse here)
>>
My precious love,

I wish you wouldn't delete the things you say to me online. I love giving you kisses but when you do this it makes me feel like being mean. I wish the hurricane had killed that girl you used to talk to in Puerto Rico.

I'm eternally yours, not that I can help it.
>>
>>41115871
Anyone of you underage?
>>
Dearest G,
In another timeline we might've met, but I feel even then I wouldn't be able to conjure the courage to pursue you. I only ask that you stick by me a little longer until I'm ready to stop treating you like a real person and more like a tool to further the plot.
>>
>>41115497
What your initals
>>
>>41116159
no, she's 27 and I'm 19
>>
>>41115966
Honestly not surprised. Thanks for the clarification though bby.
>>
K
Why would you call me old when I would NEVER call you short and fat? I just want to be friends.
D
>>
File: 1510093492499.jpg (172 KB, 1000x800)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>41115022
>tfw have nobody to even write a letter to
I thought for like 5 minutes, and there's genuinely nobody i know apart from my mother that i even talk to
The only letter i could imagine writing is my death wish.
>>
>>41116208
Is G male?
>>
J,
I don't know wetter you're ignoring me. Or something happened. I'd be hurt if it was the first one. You meant the world to me at some point in my life so I'd want to be friends in the very least. But I'd rather you be ignoring me than something happening to you. I love you. Even though you don't anymore or can't say it anymore, I can and do.
A.
>>
>>41116240
and you can cut the crap, we both know you didn't move.
>>
>>41116276
He's a gangsta.
>>
>>41115969
I'm afraid no.

>>41116215
M
>>
>>41116276
It's /g/
>>
R
Missed you yesterday. Felt proud of myself for letting you go early. I know you would've stayed, had I not said anything. How'd the appointment go? Will he be alright? I guess we'll talk about it tomorrow. Maybe pick a different topic than the one we had last night, though. It really hurt. You asked if I felt awkward or embarrassed and I said "no". What I really felt was sad. I trust you completely, it's just...close to home. Didn't want to cry in front of you. Just tell me how he's doing.
H
>>
File: ma.jpg (35 KB, 853x480)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
Dear Anna,

Hope we'll get to talk again in the future. I suspect you probably no longer want me to be a part of your life though.

I do miss you, probably a lot more than you can understand.

A lot changed and I miss that part of my life. It was really nice having somebody to talk to.
>>
>>41116269
Keked

Original blablabla
>>
Looked around and knew he had to go.
>>
>>41116422
No, fuck no. I'm happy. You need to get over yourself.
>>
K,

I'm already a demon.

-V
>>
>>41116457
I doubt you're the person I was writing to but just on the off-chance, I'm glad you are happy.
>>
>>41116527
Whatever makes you feel better, C.
>>
Dude,

Fuck your jokes, and fuck you.

Me.
>>
Sierra,
I want that ass
A
>>
>>41115342
what're ur initials anon?
>>
>>41116698
What's her other initials?
>>
>>41116791
I don't even know. I just think she's hot. I know she's got a bf though, and I'm not scum enough to make a move like that.
>>
>>41116966
tfw my gf's name is Sierra

please tell me it's her I just want to fucking fuck off already
>>
>>41117020
Woah okay then...
She's like half black mixed with something, and she's always got a blanket with her. Kinda crazy.
>>
R.
I hate you. I hate what you did to me. Your incipient wrinkles are disgusting and you're not fooling anyone. People can smell what you are.

Mom, Dad.
Sorry I haven't been able to become the great guy you thought I would become, the overachiever who was destined to great things, the first born who was supposed to lead the way for my younger brother. Sorry I'm rotting.

M.
Don't make my mistakes. Learn from me, never feel insecure and always pretend you're better than you are. You'll do fine as long as you behave the opposite of what I've been.
>>
>>41117051
God damnit it's not her
>>
>>41117075
I'm just as upset.
>>
>>41117072
What's your initials??
Original
>>
File: 1497612863999.png (427 KB, 870x870)
427 KB
427 KB PNG
Where am I going with you?
Tell me now.
Can you admit that not every broken person can get together and have a happy ending?
Now we both have friction burn from the incompatibility of our mental illnesses. And I have no clue where we're going.
Make it clear when you get back to me, alright?
>>
>>41116135
who's this for? initials?
>>
>>41117503
not you bro sadly
>>
>>41118221
I hope you die too, stay away from him
>>
File: 1510278662485.jpg (88 KB, 750x705)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
S
I know how we can become literal millionaires. It's super fucking illegal though and I know you are too much of a pussy to join me do it, so if I get caught and get send to prison for however long, this is why.
H
>>
R,
You're a fucking cunt and you used me for love because you felt shitty. I honestly hope you drop out of college and fail.
>>
File: 1508802310948.jpg (51 KB, 420x420)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>41118308
I will do it with you anon
>>
File: 1508384131832.png (1.73 MB, 1080x1920)
1.73 MB
1.73 MB PNG
S

You didn't have to lie straight to me. I'm no fool when it cones to reading people but I sincerely hope you overcome your issues.

N.
>>
>>41118415
What is the first letter of your name?

original
>>
>>41118415
Initials ?

oregenel
>>
>>41115022
hey h. e.,
you send me so many fucking mixed signals but i like you too much to stay away
>>
If you don't tell me your feelings I'm going to say fuck it after this week desu. I'm giving you a lot to work with here, i don't know if it's obviousness or what. But fuck, if you aren't into me that way say something.
If you think it applies to you, message me.
>>
Nicholas,

I wish you would find me before it's too late.

-A
>>
h
i miss you
>>
Dear CLC,

How's itr going, you massive faggot? I'm piss drunk, and writing on N's laptop right now, and I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't see this before posting. Jesus, I'm piseed rn. You're current;y screaming hard in the toilet! Enjoy that memory, archived for all of five minutes on this thread. Holy shit, I don't know how N writes on this laptop, the letters are a fucking piece of shite. I love her anyway, though,

All my love, always,

Erika (LAJP)
>>
File: 1510097874095.jpg (80 KB, 645x773)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
L,

I know you don't really know who I am but you're just so perfect to me. I don't know what to say to you. I feel unworthy almost. We haven't said a word to each other, yet I feel like I love you. I see your posts on social media and it seems like you want someone. I want to be that someone. But you don't know who I am. You're actually so perfect that it drives me nuts -- you keep me up at night. I talk about you to my friends. I obsess over you I guess you could say. All the while, you don't even know I exist.

J
>>
File: 1509152169038.jpg (75 KB, 500x681)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>41115022
Dear I,
I miss you like hell. I don't want to come off as a clingy freak so I don't really talk to you. I just can't work up the balls to actually talk to you. I always doubt myself whenever i think you care about me whatsoever. I'm sorry.

Dear M,
I love you more than you know man. Life without you would be a living hell.

Dear J,
You're genuinely a great friend and I'm happy to have you in my life.

Dear S,
Fuck you. I seriously hope everything in your life goes wrong.

Dear G,
See above.

Dear A,
I care about you more than you know but i dont want to come off as an autistic fuck.

Dear R,
Thanks for sticking with me for my entire life. Couldn't have wished for a better brother.

--B
>>
>>41116698
Sierra, me too
>>
>>41116422
Tfw Im about to write a letter to an Anna as well
>>
Dear M,

I like you so much. I miss you whenever you aren't around, and you fill me with such joy for life when you are with me.

I'm not going to do anything though, because we have become best friends and I wish not to make things weird or awkward between us.

I do just wish you'd stop hoping that that girl loves you. She doesn't, she just played with your emotions and you know it. I just hate seeing you be filled with sadness because of her. You deserve better than that.

Your friend,
L
>>
A
I wish we could be together when we saw each other at the ball I know we both remembered our connection even though youre with someone else we shared those moments and both thought about it. But I understand that Ill never be with you I pray someday that will change but for now just be happy and I will try to as well
P
>>
A,

Stop being an overly emotional whore for assuming that I was mad at you for simply correcting your mistake. The world doesn't work that way in which it revolves about you. Please, from the bottom of my heart, grow the fuck up.

K.
>>
>>41118308
Tell me anon

dontmuteme
>>
Hey M,
I know you probably never think of me anymore, but I wish you and I could just go back to how we used to be... when you made me happy and I could do the same for you. You're always in my thoughts and dreams and its haunting.. I wish we could just try again.
Please call me... or even just send a text.

-c.
>>
B,

We had a good year, even if you're basically emotionally incapable. I had you for a month. In that month I had someone I finally cared about enough to open up to. I felt and still feel so connected to you. Talking to you made my day. I still remember when I felt the way I felt about you and first realised it, and tried to shut it off. I blocked you everywhere for 3 days. You weren't going to hear from me again until you told a friend you were in love with me. That all meant nothing though. You're a piece of shit for toying with me, and dropping me, not having the guts to tell me, but I forgive you. I loved seeing you, I loved getting drunk with you and your mum, and I loved the tight hug you gave me when you had to run to leave for the train. I wanted to kiss you in that moment. You wouldn't stop texting me after you left. I thought something could happen between us again. But you were just leading me on again, again it meant nothing to you, I meant nothing to you, no matter how much compassion, care and genuine emotion I tried to show you. I meant nothing to you and you used me like a leech. Just for my attention. I hope you feel empty now. I wish I could be happy for you, and hope that you have a good life, but I don't think you deserve it. You're an alcoholic, pothead loser who dulls her pain with intoxicants and can't deal with any real emotion because you're an underdeveloped human being. You don't deserve true happiness and affection, because you can't give it back. I hope the next guy to fall in love with you jumps ship quickly, and if he doesn't he's a sucker and it's his fault for even bothering with you. I hope you feel empty for the rest of your life because you deserve it for making me feel as empty as you did. This is why you're gone from my life forever. This is why, when I told you this morning that "you could contact me if you needed" I was completely lying. I hope you do contact me one day, but I won't be there again. You'll reach out to nothing
>>
>>41118415
This might be me
>>
>>41119982
and I wont get back to you. I know you're going through a few things, and it's sad, but it's not my fault, and if you can't see me anymore in the way I see you, there's just no reason for me to stick around. I hope you'll at least have one person who will always care about you, but a deep connection with someone else, I don't think you deserve. I do hope you remain okay, and I'd be lying if I said I don't care about you, but it'll never be the same anymore, even if we talk again someday. And honestly, I hope that day never comes again. After talking with A after you left, I realised just how you pale in comparison to her. How there are actually other girls out there much more stimulating than you. Why I even cared as much about you in the first place, I don't know, but you really never deserved the care I gave you. And I should have realised you weren't going to give it back to me either. I'll never forget one of the first interactions we had, it was a huge red flag and I should have known then, but I was naive and saw you as apologetic for your past. But people don't really change. You never changed, I think I just realised who you were. Maybe the reason you never wanted to open up to me is because you know in your heart, you kind of are a piece of shit. You'll always carry that burden. You know what you did and whether you feel remorse or not, I simply don't know, but reminding myself of it just makes me wonder what I ever saw in you. Why I even tried. In all honesty I'd still bang you if that's what you wanted, because I think that's all you wanted anyway, but I wanted a deeper emotional connection that I thought I had with you. I'm pretty sure you were just a charismatic thot who was good at hiding it, and now I think I've found someone better than you. Even if me and the new person never come to be, she's made me realise just how much of a loser, a waste of time and a drain on me you were.
>>
Dear K,
It still hurts. Last night was my first time doing that with another guy and you were rougher than I wanted you to be. But, I think I'll be ok. Next time, I want you to be gentler, or maybe let me try topping. I think I'm falling in love with you though. Dammit.

L
>>
>>41120204
I hope your new school in the new year fucks up and doesn't get you anywhere. I hope you end up staying at home, leeching off of your parents and going clubbing every weekend like you always do, being oblivious to life. I hope you're stuck in an endless cycle of getting coffee and smoking cigarettes with your girlfriends like you always do and you never progress from it, in limbo forever, unless you realise that you're a piece of shit and you work on it. I genuinely hope you realise that you're a piece of shit and you get over your self obsession and narcissism. Because maybe once you shed that, you'll learn to be a better human being in general. Maybe once you learn to grow up and realise you're not so perfect, and you can't go your entire life being selfish not only just to me, but to your family and friends too. I hope either you crash and burn, and feel empty forever, or you actually learn to be a better human being. Either one you decide, just know that this morning, I really did lie to you like you've lied to me before. This really was the end. This was the plan all along, one more try and if nothing, you'd be out of my life forever. I know you'll miss me, like you even said, but you have serious issues, and I hope you work on them to become a better human. Either that or be a piece of shit forever.
>>
>>41119360
b,
i miss you too.

h.
>>
b

your absence still hurts.
dont forget me when you're famous.

love always,
the girl you still message anonymously.
>>
File: 1401091012424.gif (594 KB, 249x214)
594 KB
594 KB GIF
>>41119554
>tfw a J and reading this

I know you aren't ACTUALLY talking about me but still.
>>
>>41119932
Why haven't you got over me yet?
>>
File: 1509664910752.png (118 KB, 393x293)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>41120463
the J i'm talking about probably doesnt use 4chan
but they definitely are a weeb
>>
Dear crustbucket

You will feel it from the bottom of my mungknuckle

- impromptu
>>
>>41119496
You should talk to them.
>>
File: 1479401845952.jpg (58 KB, 667x800)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>>41120511
I'm definitely not a weeb though I just like animus.
>>
File: 1509660918372.gif (1014 KB, 500x536)
1014 KB
1014 KB GIF
>>41120633
weeb was being hyperbolic tbhq
if you have a B that's close to you it might be me
>>
>>41120670
I can't think of one unless somebody lied about their real name. Unless it's just your online name in which case the B I know online left months ago and probably isn't coming back, and regularly claimed to hate this place.
>>
File: 1256196_1.jpg (45 KB, 630x630)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>41119765
Basically I found a vulnerability in a digital new payment system. They don't hash any of the details and there are about 50.000 users on the website. 87% of them having their full name, address, phone number, Credit card and so on stored unencrypted...
Most don't have "AVS". AVS = Address Verification Service: creditcards that have Address verification built in, meaning that if your shipping address isn't the same as your billing address it wont go through.
Hence it seems to be from Poland.
What's left to do, is feed them all in to a database, setup a script to harvest as many bitcoins from the CCs as possible, run them through a good bitcoin mixer and then my friend knows a guy who can white wash money, but he is a faggot who doesn't want to do it.. so either A. I find someone to wash the money my self or B. I don't do it..
>>
J

If only I made a move. I knew you were interested but I did nothing. Instead I went off with a bitch who ended up being mentally fucked.
It seems you live in another state now I wish you the best.

If only ....

P
>>
>>41120751
My guess is that I can get a couple of millions out. I'm unsure what will trigger which bank in Poland, but ca. 43.500 CCs. If you just take $300 from each I will be a fucking millionaire
>>
>>41118415
>>41120168
Can you give me your initials please
>>
Fuck you and everything you stand for. You destroyed me for fucking 5 years and for the next year I could barely leave my house. Fuck everything that's happened since all I wanted was to do something good.
>>
>>41119932
Fuck off whore. M is mine.
>>
>>41120603
I'd love to but idk what to say. She'd probably be weirded out that some random guy is talking to her.
>>
>>41120480
Because you're everything I've ever wanted in a person.
>>
>>41120874
I'll fight you for her, cunt.
>>
Tfw people always write to Annas in these threads but youre never the Anna theyre writing to.
>>
>>41120984
>>41121012
I will knock all your teeth out you sociopathic whore. Leave him alone and kill yourself. You're mentally ill and deserve to die. All you've ever done is hurt him.
>>
c
you are an emotionless cunt
you turned into a huge fucking asshole all of the sudden
i miss the old you, when you actually bothered to ask how i was doing or just talk to me in general
>>
>>41120984
How did you break up then
no mute pls robot
>>
>>41121069
I'd love to see you try. ;)
M is a girl though by the way.
>>
>>41121135
Wrong person oops how embarrassing ;)
>>
>>41121090
I'm sorry. I had my reasons..
If it amounts to anything, I miss the old me as well.
>>
I had sex with you, and you agreed to help me
get an A+ on my project
The sex wasn't even that great
You didn't boost my grade
Fuck you mrs. Johnson
>>
>>41121135
ok so stop being such a beta faggot, there I just solved your problem. Desperation in men isn't cute like it can be with women, its disturbing and creepy.
>>
>>41121118
She got roped back in with her abusive ex and blocked me for a few months.
(She apologized a couple weeks ago and we've sort have been talking since however.)

>>41121147
All good ;)
>>
File: 1510460121403.png (612 KB, 808x805)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>41121182
>implying I am a male
>>
>>41121270
>implying you aren't
>femanon(?)
>/r9k/
>WREEEEEEE
>>
Tfw I post a letter and no one responds
>>
>>41121819
Most letters don't get responses.
>>
>>41121819
If you're letter is to a J it's because I hate you.
>>
>>41121835
Reckon they dont but Im stuck in my feels rn so I came to r9k for the first time in 3 years
>>41121907
Nah b
Also wtf is ASCII text
>>
A

I really would like to forget you exist but my shitty (as in all too clear) memory keeps reminding me of you.

R
>>
File: doom.jpg (138 KB, 749x499)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
Dear S
Fuck you. I hate you. You use the word "normies" in real life, even though you are a piece of shit with tons and tons of friends who is charming to everybody you see. I have only been nice to you and all you do is ignore me or insult me. You even unfriended me on sc for no fucking reason. What am I, not enough of a cool cat for you? You are an arrogant scrawny piece of shit that thinks he is tough because you run a lot. What are ya gonna do in a fight, run away? What have I fucking done to you? Also stop talking about the internet all the time it is fucking pathetic and annoying. I even asked you to hang out and I kept reminding you but you forgot so I said, "ok tell me next time you do" but you never did because you are a fucking faggot.
-A
>>
>>41121960
Maybe learn how to write something for yourself instead of copypasta shit off google if you're having a problem with it.

A-
I've already told you that you have no chance in hell with me. The only way I'd be interested is if you paid me to be around you. I can't even fake the feelings anymore unless you had some money for me to pretend.
>>
>>41122174
Sure bruv
>>
>>41120751

i hope your plans do ok, anon. i really do.
i'm on other type of stuff. forging signatures and let people in in uni, not digital like you do. huge part of my life was as a honest hardworking guy but I can't see any goods from it.
>>
>>41120751
should have your hands chopped off, loser
>>
Dear Anon,
If it seems like I'm ignoring you on purpose, I am. Every time I pass by you in the hall, or the very rare occasions where I somehow spot you outside of school and you say hi to me and I reply with just a nod or a way or a "ugh hi" I really wish I hadn't seen you in that moment in time. When I see you or when you try to text me or when I even hear your name, the memories just flood back, both good and bad. Sometimes I do want to reconnect, sometimes I do want to just stop what I'm doing and hug you all day long, and sometimes I do want to text you for hours, but I can't. I know if I get attached to you again I'll fall back into that viscous cycle of unrequited love and feeling unappreciated, and you hurt me too much for me to forgive you. I miss the old times, I won't deny that, but all I can do at this point is just put it behind me, because it's impossible to relive the past. I'm afraid of change, and you've just changed too much for me to want to work out whatever problems we have so we can be friends again, and the fact that every time I look at you I have to turn away that very instant to avoid crying because of how much I wanted you but you just stepped on my heart in stiletto shoes. I can't see the future, maybe we'll be friends again or maybe not.
-From Anon
>>
Dear L,
Your thighs are fat as fucc and I'd love to bend you over a table and pound your ass until the cows come home
From anon
>>
>>41122892
They arnt fat, they are thicc
>>
Good morning, K.

It's been a month since you left, it still hurts. But gradually I'm recovering it hurts me a lot and every night when I go to bed I think of you until I sleep. Sometimes I cry others I laugh and think how the moments we had were so good. I still have hopes of returning to my life and I am willing to sit down and talk to you.
>>
>>41115342

D,
IF THIS IS YOU , PLEASE TALK TO ME. THIS IS FUCKING STUPID AND YOU KNOW IT.

https://youtu.be/NreoCjEuvg4
>>
C,
I'm not even sure why i feel this way about you. But god, every time i think about you i'm just filled with anger and shame.
Please just stay away from me.
-C
>>
File: Zg44V.jpg (377 KB, 1920x1080)
377 KB
377 KB JPG
-C. B.

thanks man
>>
>>41123298
>sometimes i think this anchor weighs me down

Well done genius, that's exactly what an anchor's supposed to do you goddamn buffoon.
>>
>>41123150
Get off this thread you illiterate
>>
>>41115022
Subconscious,
What the fuck did I just witness in that dream?
Yours sincerely, me.
>>
>>41118415
>>41120819
Damnit, please reply
>>
>>41123399
beeotch
>>
>>41123411
No, not you.
original
>>
Matthew,
I haven't seen you in years man, but i owe you a lot. I want to make it up to you, even though you probably think i'm a massive asshole, and to be fair, I am.
Don't let this world corrupt you, man.

Austin,
Go fuck yourself shorty. Hope K and D are doing well.

Brother,
Quit being such a fucking drama queen and stop complaining so much.
-C
>>
File: fuck.jpg (29 KB, 300x250)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>41115022
Fuck you, Will. I stood by your side when shit went downhill with your girlfriend and everyone was against you. You never had my back, ever since grade school. You never stood up for me in any situation, but I always was there for you. Fuck you.

Fuck you, Polo. I'm glad your dad died.

Fuck you, Ben. You play the "lovable fat guy" role to your benefit and cry like a bitch whenever anyone doesn't kiss your ass for being the "lovable fat guy". Your fiancee is ugly as shit, too.

Fuck you, Throater. I almost loved you. Mostly because you could throat a dick. Thanks for ruining mine and Jordan's friendship by being a two-timing whore. You taught me never to trust women again. I guess you did me a favor in that regard. Slut.

Fuck you, Me.
>>
L

I'm sorry. I was just looking for someone who liked me like I liked them. I feel bad and know it was both my fault and that I could've done better. You were never gonna be that person and I should've realized sooner before I got hurt.

M
>>
>>41123690
fuck off you cringey fucking normie.
>>
>>41123298
who dis for? originally
>>
Dear N,
I fucking despise you with the fury and intensity of a thousand suns. You wronged me so bad and I swore on my grandfather's grave I'd get revenge on you. Look over your shoulder and sleep with one eye open for the rest of your pathetic life because I will utterly fuck you up.
From K
>>
Ethan,
I want nothing more than to break you legs and smash your face. I wish I had the balls to do it back then.
>>
>>41122741
Shut the fuck up faggot... The banks will refund the money to the "victims".. the banks don't give a fuck about that little money, not to mention they rob the people with debt... This is just the bank paying back
>>
>>41123839
tl dr
you're a scum bag. too bad the government doesn't just throw a black bag over your head and deport you over night to a third world country with empty pockets no ids just the clothes you're wearing.
>>
Dear M,
You're a lying, cheating and manipulative sack of cow shut and the worst boss ever. My hate for only one person can compare to my hatred for you, if he didn't exist then I'd say I never hates someosomeone as much in my entire life. Every time I walk into work I want to slip cyanide in your food and watch you fucking die in front of me. My hate for you burns hotter than Hell, which is where you belong, and where you will end up.when your pathetic life will come to and end, which I hope is very soon. You took advantage of me for too long, you pushed me around for too long, you made fun of my voice for too long, I've felt with your bullahit for too fucking long. You made me hate life, you made me feel like I'll never be good enough and I'll never impress someone because I can't meet your impossible fucking standards. I hope my grandmothers and their friend and my uncle stop eating at your restaurant, at which the food is fucking appalappalling. Maybe if I spread the word about how much you're a douche bag people will stop going there and you'll lose your precious little profit you care oh so much about. I will get this Hellhole shut down if it's the last thing I fucking do. Take a final fuck you as a refresher that I fucking despise you and your worthless existence- FUCK YOU.
From, Anon
>>
>>41123989
Kek faggot is mad.
First of, it's not your money, so why do you even Fucking care.
Second of, I would love to get my ID removes and get off the grid.. would make what I do so much safer and faster and third of, in the digital communities I'm in I'm just one of many... You are just a fucking normie having your precious ethics and mortals
>>
>>41116271
It doesn't have to be someone you're close with, you're just writing a letter to someone/anyone who will never read it.
>>
Maybe you're a liar, maybe it's to not hurt me, maybe it's because you're actually dick. Maybe you don't. I don't know whether to trust you or not, and it messes with my head. I wish I could trust you completely.
>>
>>41124081
>Kek faggot is mad.
>First of, it's not your money, so why do you even Fucking care.
>Second of, I would love to get my ID removes and get off the grid.. would make what I do so much safer and faster and third of, in the digital communities I'm in I'm just one of many... You are just a fucking normie having your precious ethics and mortals

wow are you ever a cringe cow, this is just the tip of the iceberg for milking some lulz out of you, talk about pathetic
>>
>>41124081
XD Ebin win fellow robot!
>>
>>41115022
Dear Amanda,

I don't know why you bitched so much when I would fart in bed. Especially after I'd eat your pussy. You're a jerk.

Anon
>>
Dear N,
I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have met you. You're the perfect boy. And you're going to be all mine for Christmas >:3
S
>>
>>41124122
>Talk about pathetic
I'm not the one crying about other peoples money
>>
i really hope what you said to me was untrue. i'd give anything to hear your voice in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>41123377
He's in a dive suit though
>>
If you're hung up on your ex, tell me. Talk about her, because I know you still talk to her. Talk to me about it. It'll help us both.
>>
>>41115022
To the one who still will not tell me her actual name
Do you grow tired of me? Am I boring or disinteresting? I can feel you growing distant. The messages that once flowed between us seem forced out. You seem quieter, you're messaging me less, you're leaving me aren't you? I can feel you slowly ghosting me. You've disappeared today, you haven't said a word to me. Perhaps I'm just impatient. That's usually the case. But you aren't allowed to leave me. What will I do without you? And if you leave, how am I going to chain you to my radiator, find your name and tattoo it across my body, hold your hand and never let go? I can't ever let you leave me and I can't ever leave you, I am your yandere after all. So please don't ever leave me, I want you to be mine. I give my life to you.
Unconditional love, from R
>>
>>41124216
why would you cry when you're too busy making up fake stuff online and sucking dicks.
>>
>>41124763
Hah, you sound exactly like me, good luck with your girl anon.
>>
>>41124526
Don't expect to
>>
>>41124867
How so? And thanks!
>>
>>41115022
Dear K

Fuck you

-M
>>
Dear anyone,
Tfw no emo mommy gf
-basementemo
>>
File: Spoiler Image (233 KB, 1045x1417)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
Dear Christ,

Please return soon. We need you more than ever...

Love,
Your Creation
>>
File: Untitled.png (42 KB, 1192x476)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>41123782
The mitochondrion is a double membrane-bound organelle found in all eukaryotic organisms
>>
G

I know you wanted me, fuck you cunt.

J

I know you did too you gypsy whore.

D

On a sub consious level I think I do like you but I don't think of you intentiously.

T

I do like you but I'm not what you think I am.

A

Why couldn't we be? Sorry I'm not your extroverted ideal.

L
>>
Dear N,
I miss you a lot and I hope you're in a good place now. I love you and visit your grave often.

Dear A and J,
You're lovely, and I hope you aren't mad about your wheel temporarily being gone. It's only until you heal up J and it will be restored. I hope your back and legs are feeling better and you've been taking your meds.
>>
>>41124916
I could've written the same letter to the person I'm with.
>>
>>41125126
>blah blah blah I'm a normalfag
These threads were a mistake.
>>
>>41125205
>being someone
You're in the wrong board.
>>
>>41125146
>N
>Nigger
>>
>>41125252
"with" is a very loose term. It's a one sided online thing
>>
>>41125270
The fact that you still posted about it shows you don't understand how robots feel. Reading about relationships is hurtful. Kys.
>>
>>41125235
Your existence was a mistake.
>>
>>41125299
what about "one sided" do you not understand? having someone you want so much who doesn't care about you or want you in the same way? someone who you're always afraid will just cut you off and stop interaction with. these threads are all about "relationships" with people anyway, always.
>>
>>41125359
That doesn't mean they should be accepted. I'll keep calling them out as normalfaggotry.
>>
File: 1510583862427.jpg (63 KB, 604x604)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
J
I have accepted that we aren't friends anymore. sorry it took soo long, i've just never really had any friends so I didn't know when to give up.
M
>>
>>41124896
i doubt you are who i am referring to. however, if you are, how are you able to suddenly feel nothing?
>>
>>41115022
Dear W,

Thanks for being a good friend.
>>
>>41125475
Stop going on this board. There's nothing for you here.
>>
File: 1460686264535.jpg (24 KB, 467x350)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
Dear B,
Goddam nigga, you dumb as fuck. Looks like your days of coming to class late and leaving class early have finally crept up on you, you fat fuck. I'm still impressed you haven't dropped the course. But, no matter, you will still fail this class, you incompetent sack of shit.
-J
>>
dear y
i love you so much, we will keep messing w ben
sincerely, i
>>
L,
We have been friends for years and even tho we grow apart from time to time we always manage to get back in contact, you will never know this but you help me through life just by being some one i can talk to and hearing from you always cheers me up! I for some reason i think we share a special bond and always seem to help each others out of our funk. We dont get to see each others often now that you've got your licence but i miss you terribly and want to see you more often, please ring and tell me how you are
Sincerely yours
B
>>
>>41125613
Hey im trying
>>
S-
You're really lovely.
I miss you, I hope the studying is going well
>>
Fabian
Whats good man, we should play bloodbourne again.
C
>>
P,

Why didn't I have sex with you in high school? Jesus christ that body of yours (much fantasizing was done on my part). Goddamn. You were so modest and quiet too. And kind. And you loved to read! Now you're in Seattle and I'm in Ohio - what kind of idiot was I?

(also I would've loved to have you as a girlfriend)

E and T,

I'm sorry we drifted apart in senior year. You guys were some of my closest friends until I opted to spend all my time with the girl who to this day is still breaking my heart. I always admired the passion you guys had for music - it's no wonder you two were the stars of our class. Both of you were good to me. If I ever run into either of you, we're catching up over cheeseburgers and milkshakes.

The girl who to this day is still breaking my heart,

I hope that Dave (fuck that name btw, stupid name) makes you happy. I really do. You're very lucky - it's clear that liberal arts suits you well. I on the other hand feel permanently out of place on this weird campus.

There are some choice memories of you that I like to go over from time to time. Whenever I do so, I get this pain in my chest. It's clear that there's a part of my soul you'll always lay claim to.

Hope we can talk soon, because I genuinely enjoy our talks despite the pain I feel afterwards.

A,

I don't think there's any doubt at this point. But I'm not going to do anything - you've got a boyfriend. I'm here though. Right here.

I got rid of all my weed and college kind of sucks without it,
S
>>
>>41126013
>all this wall of text just to say you're a normalfag
Wow
>>
>>41125713
It's hard, but it is
>>
>>41126047
I'm hype for when we hang out later.
>>
>>41126032
yeah basically. However, everyone mentioned in the letter aside from the last person knew me when I wasn't one
>>
>>41126087
You can fuck off from this board now.
>>
>>41126064
I really want to get drunk with you actually.
>>
>>41126117
Whats your last initial and whats my first initial?
I don't think you're who I was writing to.
>>
>>41126097
>r9k is already infested with grills and normafags to the fucking max since trump won anon.
so go and have an anurism somewhere else
>>
>>41126142
Learn to greentext, normie.
>>
>>41126138
First and last are both S
>>
Dear B

I want to fix you but I dont think I can. Its the worst, because I am madly in love with you.
Please God, tell me im making the right choice by being your friend.

P
>>
>>41126164
You're not them.
Good thing too.
>>
>>41126164
your first is M actually, didn't fully read the question
>>
>>41126193
see
>>41126181

My initial is J
>>
A.W.
I had a dream that you sent me an email. You were very friendly and sweet. I was so filled with joy to hear from you again that I couldn't stop crying. Sadly, this dream was too intense for me and it ended shortly after. My head started burning up before I was able to reply and woke up with a painfully buzzing.

I hope I'll get to reply to you tonight.

E
>>
Dear Jay,
You never have sex with me. Its been months. You never want to leave the house, you jerk off behind my back and make me feel like im too ugly for you. You flirt with others and ignore me. You smoke weed every hour pretending I dont exist, just staring at your computer day in and day out. I wish youtube and twitch didnt exist because youre such an autistic faggot watching that shit. I havent sat on the same couch with you in a year. We havent even cuddled in bed for 4 months. I just want to get married and own a house and have a life fillled with dates and excitement and day trips going places ive never been. You constantly lay off everything and say you dont care. We dont have dates. I dont get flowers or presents on my birthday or Valentines Day. We have been together for six years and I constantly and consistently think about the different ways I can kill myself or hurt myself to get back at you and make you feel bad because at least then you would feel some kind of something towards me. I want to die. I want to die soon.

"Forever" yours, Bee.
>>
Dear Matt,
I know it's super weird that I still occasionally think of you, when it's been over 5 years, and we only talked online, only via text, for a short period of time. I'm not fully sure how our chatting ended as I don't have a clear memory of it, but I guess it looked like I just blocked you. I tried your email a few times but it bounced.

I want to say I'm sorry for the messy end to our conversations. I want to say I loved talking to you though everything was falling apart around me. I want to say I'd still like to meet you in person someday, and I wish I could talk to you again.

I'd like to know how you're doing. If things looked up for you. What you think of the new Doctor. What vidya you're playing.

Anyway, I know this is all strange but it's still stuck in my head. Sorry.

E
>>
>>41121090
On the off chance you're still here, where are you from? And are you in college?
>>
>>41126389
Is Matt's last initial S?
>>
Dear me

lose weight
study
clear ur skin up
>>
>>41115022
Dear B
I've been in love with you for 6 years. I know you're straight and will never see me as a love interest, but I'm so sorry. I know I went too far. I was so desperate and drunk I didn't know what I was doing. You hate me and I know that I can't fix our relationship, but if there is any chance to be friends again, I would take it.
Love, A
>>
Dear A,
haha you didn't get your donut today
K
>>
I get it. It was just all a sick joke to you. I was just like a fly you felt like tearing the wings off of for amusement. I wonder if you ever feel bad or any remorse for it. The sick part was your timing. As if it wouldn't have been as fun for you if you could have done it at another time when so many weren't ganging up on me. I wasn't sure if for a few years if you were even alive or not I should have guess you must of been holding a grudge the entire time.
>>
>>41115022
L:
I love you. I always will. Please give me one chance. Ill treat you so much better than he ever did.
R
>>
J
Why don't we hangout and talk like we used to? I miss you a lot. I know you're busy, but I just really miss talking to you every night and getting lunch with you every day.
L
>>
A
I kinda was fucking retarded with you. maybe i fucked up a few times but those stupid lies and rumors you spread fuck with me till this day. You were an okay person but were classless with this kind of shit. You were a shit part of middle school for me and that carried over
T
>>
>>41126881
You are likely overreacting.
>>
File: 8db.png (925 KB, 878x1333)
925 KB
925 KB PNG
S

I'm the tallest of mountains
I am the roughest of waves
I'm the toughest of terrors
I am the darkest of days
I'm the last one that's standing,
Don't try to stand in my way,
Cause I've been up against better,
Just take a look at my face
Cause if you're messing with me,
I am a dangerous weapon
I am the sharpest of blades;
I'll cut you down in a second
Cause I was born in this pain,
It only hurts if you let it,
So if you think you can take me
Then you should go and forget it
And after all this time, you're back for more
(I won't stop until they know my name)
So I'll take what's mine and start this war
(I'm coming at you like a tidal wave)
When everything you know has come and gone,
(You are at your lowest, I am rising higher)
Only scars remain of who I was
(What I find in the ashes, you lose in the fire!)
When there's no one left to carry on,
(This is an illusion, open up your eyes and...)
This pain (persists),
I can't (resist),
But that's what it takes to be Infinite
So look around you
And tell me what you really see
I never end
And that's the difference in you and me
Cause when your time is up
And everything is falling down,
It's only me and you - who is gonna save you now?
So look around you
And tell me what you really see
You live a lie
And that's the difference in you and me
I have the power,
Let me show you what it's all about
It's only me and you - who is gonna save you now?
(Who is gonna save you now?)
-I
>>
File: 1507692928046.gif (184 KB, 533x300)
184 KB
184 KB GIF
>>41116422
I'm going through the exact same thing with my best friend..
who i have a crush on
Godspeed, anon
>>
I'm not going to name your initials, just to keep you guessing. This is the last letter I'm writing about you, no more bitching or whining after this.

Let us believe that, since you deserted me, you could have thought that this might finally be a chance for me to grow. Or, more likely, since you never really were as "deep", "kind", or "understanding" as you claimed to be, you seized the opportunity to ride the cock carousel. Either way, let's play a game. If all of my plans to become 1. Famous, 2. Socially inclined, 3. Educated, and 4. Beautiful fail, you're going to meet with an unexpected twist of fate! I know where you live, your plans for the future, hell, I can even play buddy buddy with you and get your guard down. Either way works for me; let's just hope I live a better life than you so I don't snap.

If you're reading this, you're probably not them. The life I've given them is so great that they don't even have to come here anymore. Yet I've received nothing.
>>
Dear H,
I absolutely, unequivocally hate you and only tolerate you for money. Your grasp of the English language is mediocre at best and you look and sound like the chicken from Moana you bug-eyed freak. I should only have to hear two words a day from you: hello and goodbye. You are so fucking stupid that I would be doing a severe disservice to everyone if I could you a person. I hope every baby you have dies of miscarriage you thirty year old failure.
Please leave me alone,
P
>>
>>41125613

If you are Istvan, I also love you.
I'm really pleased that you wrote a letter to me and you have not forgotten me yet.
I've something to tell you but I still do not know what to do for you.
Is there anything I can do for you?

Yours Y

>we will keep messing w ben
But what does it mean?
>>
Dear T

Thank you for still being my friend and caring about me like 4 years later after we couldn't talk for forever. Sorry if it seems like I'm skirting around you having a boyfriend, but I legitimately just want a friend, I just feel it'd be really awkward to ask if he's cute or something or bring him up because I feel like digging too much into that is weird. Also your culture is a lot different from Murican culture so you might think I'm hitting on him Idunno! You're like 24 now and across the ocean so I seriously don't want anything! Sorry it's fucked up I'm just now trying to talk to the old crew just now, lots of stuff went down. I already told you all of this but still. You're kind of like a mom or a sister to me (sorry bout that, I know that's real weird to hear.) I think it'd be really cool if we could become besties or something and I could hang out with you in the UK, I wonder what it's like there. I need a change of pace and scenery pretty badly. I've been thinking a lot about using CWE to get the opiates out of some medication I got recently. I really want to die every day. Sorry that I'm in this state. I hope 7 hours time difference isn't too shitty. And thanks again for being understanding. I wish more people could be like you.

D
>>
S-
Lets raise some chao together
>>
>>41128354
yeah babe i love sanic
>>
>>41126564
:( I don't actually know as he never told me his initials for sure. I know it wasn't D though.

Come to think of it, maybe he did use S for a while.
>>
>>41123143
I would sit and talk with you if I knew I could. I haven't because I don't want the humiliation of you ignoring me. And it hurts me too when I try to go to sleep.

K
>>
>>41128608
Basically, yeah, it was usually S.
>>
To those it concerns, take no offense. Our relashionship can never be more than simply shallow and vapid.

S
>>
>>41128788
I was falling in love with you and you used me to get off. Fuck you.
>>
>>41128354
How many? I think two is a good call.
>>
i dont even know if youre still alive or youre locked in a mental hospital or something but i hope youre doing great , lol happy birthday
>>
Dear E,

I still miss you, and i can get why you blocked my number and all social media, i can get why you don't want to hang out anymore, and i even get why you don't want to have sex occasionally even though i know it was the best for both of us and the only thing that i was good at. What i don't get is why you have to be so cold when we bump into each other. I can't even go to that burger bistro we both love because i'm afraid of seeing you again and feeling awkward. If you see me, could you at least smile, even if you don't feel it? I wonder a lot about you, are you still seeing that shrink i hate? Are you still single? Are you thinking about leaving that horrible job? Do you ever think about me any more? I'll always love you, probably more than i can love anyone ever again, and i know i hurt you but my wounds are deep too. I just wish i could turn back time and relive the days i spent with you. I've grown to accept the fact that my future will just be worse, darker, colder and lonelier than before. But i might still fucking end it and seeing you smile once would mean a lot before i do that.

With love, always,
M
>>
>>41128857
daily reminder that this is what women think after getting alpha widowed by Chad.
>>
>>41121090
who dis btw
i will be nicer, just having rough days
>>
V
I wish we could meet in real life then I could confess my love to you
>>
>>41115022
Dear Bitch

Fuck you for berating me in front of the class like you always did, i was already a loser and i didn't need any help being an outcast. Fuck you and all other teachers like you, hope you get hit by a bus.
>>
A

i miss being close to you when we were young. i don't know why i do but I've been thinking about it lately

K
>>
>>41115022
oh fug

does your last name start with T?
>>
Dear V

I'm still sorry I fucked the shit out of you without telling you about my status.

I'm also sorry that I probably ruined the whole hotwife / cuckold fantasy for your husband.

Maybe it was all for the best? I hope you didn't kill yourself or something weird. Shit haunts me in my dreams.
>>
While I'm at it.

Elena, you Romanian Goddess. It's been almost a year since we last spoke. Not a single day goes by without you on my mind.
I wish you knew the whole situation and that I didn't lie to you from the start. I was stupid, I didn't want to scare you away because I thought we'd only see each other in Berlin for a few days and that'd be the end of it. I wish I never fell in love with you. I wish I could just let it be sex and that is it, but my mind is a maze and the thoughts get lost and stuck.

If you knew the real me you'd hate me, you'd feel sick. I always have to contain myself from sending you an email, but I will never contact you again.

I just hope you are alright. That you found real love, that your cats are well and that they have a small garden.

Maybe one day our paths will cross again, but for my own sanity I hope not. Too much at stake.
>>
>>41129621
your life sounds boring af and gay
>>
>>41129662
Don't see how you can gather that from such a post
>>
Dear me-of-the-past,

I just want to tell you that your approach to life is all wrong. Be nice to people. Value everyone equally. Don't be an elitist cunt who only talks to people who you see value in (i.e. the popular kids, the smart kids) or people you've known for a long time. You may be pleasantly surprised by the value of people you now despise. And don't be afraid to ask people for things - in the end, it doesn't matter if you get rejected because no-one really cares. For people to spread rumours and talk shit about you would require them to care about you - and the fact is, most people don't. Don't be afraid of girls either, they're not going to kill you or bite you. Don't view them as objects of romantic conquest or a minefield of unfamiliar norms. Just don't be too weird around them and everything will be fine. And don't ever go into a conversation with a girl thinking about wanting to "conquer" them because that will only ever make things worse. And don't take your parents' words at face value - ironically enough, uni is the place where you'll do better if you're not so anal about nailing every point in the criteria. I wish someone could have told you earlier, but med school is far from being like all the other university courses. It's completely rigged and unfair. You shouldn't underestimate the value that friendships (especially with seniors) can bring in helping you do well. You need to accept that we don't live in a society that rewards hard work, but instead values celebrity, connections and circumstance.

-C
>>
E
i want to cuddle and make babies with you so bad right now
youre the best and i love you very much <3
J
>>
>>41128879
>women
>on the internet
>on a robot letter thread
>capable of contemplating suicide

How dumb are you, faggot? Of course i'm a dude, and that letter is for my ex-gf. She was a good girl and i blew it, now fuck off, keep on believing a woman would ever be so self-aware.
>>
>>41115022
dear a
im sorry the way things ended between use,i swear i was just trying not to hurt you,but in the end i ended making you cry and leave,i wish i could turn back time and do thigns some other way,if its worth anything is till think about you,and i still love you
yours forever M
>>
>>41115022
to my best friends A and S
my friends,you are the only good thing about my life,for years you were the only thing that made me happy and made me smile.as the time pass i see that you are starting to distance yourself from me,going on about your life,thats allright,i see now that thats inevitable and normal,i will greatly miss you two,and the funny crazy days of our youth,i will always treasure our friendship,if you can,please think about me from time to time.
forever your friend M
>>
You will not remember me anymore. Even my name. That's really sad. You hurt my dignity as a person.
I got divorced in the summer. I wanted to tell it to you, you rejected me and didn't give me the opportunity to talk to me.
I was waiting for your reply at any time. And we waited for the day we could talk again. But you betrayed me.
I regret very much that I sent you the first mail right now. I regret having met you. Please return the time and money I spent for you. I don't forgive you. And I hope for your misfortune. I'm going to find a better person than you.
I don't want to remember you anymore.
This is truly the last letter. Goodbye.
>>
>>41115022
Dear S
If I wasn't such a cuck I would have beat your ass by now. You still owe me that $10
Yours sincerly, T
P.s fuck you
>>
>>41130092
lol you sound like a joke.
>>
>>41130149
What's her name? Sophia/sofea? If yes beat that fucking bitch lmao
>>
R
I have lost my mind. But im sure you will lose yours too someday. Life is a dream. Ill die in the next few years. Theres no reason for you to come to my funeral. You dont love me. But if i died, suddenly you would love me. I wonder why it works that way. I want you to know that i dont love you. I dont love anything. Ill die, youll cry a couple times, and this hell of an earth will keep spinning. I dont know what will happen to you. And i dont care. It pleases me to know that your life will probably only get worse. Have fun suffering.
-s
>>
File: FUCK.png (50 KB, 400x400)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
L,
It's funny how quickly I have to change plans so fast
If you can't handle me at my worst, I might as well not talk to you at all. But that's fine by me because I'm already falling apart when I have to deal with you like this
I befriended you because you were basically a genderbent version of myself. I always meant to hold you up as a friend the whole time we talked. Why did you bother saying those three stupid and childish words in the first place? Why did I go along with it?
When you have two self-hating people date each other, their feelings wouldn't magically disappear.
Please let this sink in. You have the wrong person to spend the rest of your life with.
Leave me alone.
You've turned me into a mess.
K
>>
>>41125540
whatever you say, M.
>>
I miss you Jaliza.
:(
>>
>>41129245
W-who there
origporig

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.