[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

How are you doing my fellow NEETs I'm pretty comfy right now?
I cashed out some pocket change to go on holiday. I wonder what the wagies are doing right now....
>>
>>41624238
You better cash out now before it crashes, BTC has no use, and everybody is in it just to make more Fiat.
>>
File: 980x.jpg (28 KB, 420x420)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>41624238
i don't know, i'm neither
i just have a huge supply of boomer tears that i feed off of
>>
>>41624600
Cashing out is very hard. The only way to turn bitcoin into dollars is for someone to turn their dollars into bitcoin.
So you say you want to sell your 5 BTC for $100k, and its locked away from you as the transaction begins. Then the transaction lasts weeks or months, and at some point (maybe) you get your dollars.
>>
>>41624238
I wonder how long until bitcoin crashes.
The people that got in while the getting was good where either extremely smart or lucky.

Though outside it's underground uses, I can't see it having a use in a modern economy. It's on a timer in my opinion.
>>
>>41624628
I figured that there was a catch. Bitcoins are only worth what people will pay for them.
I'd assume that the people buying the coins are criminals or even dumber Anons.
Because most places don't accept bitcoins except illegal enterpises.
>>
>>41624719
Right now /biz/ anons are making sure more and more new people invest in bitcoin and other crypto-currency, so that they can sell theirs and not be left holding useless stock.

And it is exactly stock. No currency changes its value so often and so wildly, it makes no sense to use it as currency. Its speculative stock.
Many people will become rich from this speculation, and a thousand times more will lose their money. Its a gamble. Don't gamble.
>>
File: 1511648862264.jpg (343 KB, 1446x1080)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>41624752
>Its a gamble. Don't gamble.
yup,
Stocks in NASDAQ and NYSE are risky but if you do your research, learn the material and are patient and vigilant you can make money.

The reason being that THEY'RE REAL STOCK IN REAL THINGS.
So you can do something like, make predictions and own real things and sell them quickly.

Just remember fellow Anons, anytime someones telling you that you can make some fast money and live the NEET life in months, they're going to sell you a bridge too.
>>
Good for you! I just booked a Christmas holiday myself on my NEETbux. Ten days in a resort
>>
>>41624952
Are you going alone or with others?
I wanted to get a christmas holiday too, but I have nobody to go with, and if I go alone I am afraid I'll just end up in the hotel room on my phone browsing the web.
>>
File: img_2711.jpg (1.28 MB, 2592x1944)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB JPG
>>41624952
living in the lap of luxury.
>>
>>41624981
Just me, meng. Very comfy.

>>41625019
It's a little better than that, lol
>>
>>41625110
>Just me, meng. Very comfy.

Give me some details on how you plan this to work out.
What kind of a place are you going to? What are you going to do there?

Maybe your initiative can rub on me and I can get something going too.
>>
>>41625129
I'm not sure what you mean by "working out". Hopefully, I'll get there, have a few drinks, hang out, go on some tours, and then head back home. Just a regular vaykay.

It's in Puerto Vallarta up in the hills, package deal, room and meals included. The view is fantastic.
>>
>>41625129
Are you a NEET looking to get away from it all?
>>
>>41625645
I am a wageslave loving isolated as an urban hermit monk type in my small bachelor's apartment.
Sleep, work, internet, sleep, work, internet, sleep, work, internet, etc etc for 4 years now.
>>
>>41625674
If you went for a vacation, how much would be your budget? Where would you want to go?
>>
>>41625713
I'm third world, so not much. A couple of thousand dollars at most really.
I live in Eastern Europe, and I've been to Poland, England and Germany. The problem is I just don't do anything when I go there, unless I have someone to lead me.
>>
>>41625776
Yea, I know. You have to do it, though. Otherwise, you're burning your life away at your job with no memories or change of scenery. Before you know it, you'll wake up old and with nothing to show for that time, no happy situations.

I'd go for it. Go to Belgrade, it's cheap and there's a lot to do. A lot of youtubers have their home there, so you can meet up with them. It'd be fun
>>
>>41625991
I might do that. I have a few more days to decide.
>>
File: 1508187866112.png (42 KB, 362x362)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
Just had another great NEET day. Got up early, did my chores, ordered stuff online, went for a walk, ate healthy and now I'm drinking wine and relaxing. Probably going to play vidya or read in bed tonight.
>>
>>41624628
Retard it took me an hour to cash out. Just sell for $50-$100 under the current price. Stop lying
>>
>>41624238
how did you cash out ??

i got some too , but dont know how to get some money out to my real bankaccount.
>>
>>41627901
Sorry it took me a while to reply anon. I was sitting at this cafe looking at the beach and also at some poor wagies slaving away and forgot all about this post. I live in Europe so I used litebit.eu to cash out.
>>
>>41626674
I might just get amputated, fck wasting decades of my life just to feel accomplished when I'm dying. Amputees claiming NEETbux feel no guilt.
>>
>>41624238
doing fine my dude , drinking coffe and preparing for Yoga.
>>
File: incel and chad.png (343 KB, 407x525)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
Is Pepe the Hyde to Wojak's Jekyll?
>>
>>41629306
Lol, they don't give you anything for that. Lose a leg or arm, you can still do a desk job.

Honestly, just self fund if you want to be NEET
>>
>>41629975
I did some reading, and apparently you need two hands gone or something. I have to chop the other one off now, damn.

How do you self-fund when you're a train crash in slowmotion?
>>
>>41630026
Start today. Track your expenses, cut your costs, increase your income, invest the difference.

Do all of those together for the best results. Google how Jacob Fisker became free financially in 5 years with only making no more than an average salary.
>>
>>41630134
I'll look into it, thanks Anonson
>>
>>41629400

more of a fight club vibe to me
>>
>>41630284
Good luck, meng. Stick to it, don't get discouraged, and you'll get there.
>>
>>41624600
>t.says the increasingly nervous no coiner for the seventh time this year
>>
>>41630134
>Early Retirement Extreme

My nigga. I'm on euro neetbux already living the 10k luxury lifestyle but if I wouldn't have access to that early retirement would be the way to go.
>>
File: Third-times-the-charm.png (215 KB, 525x409)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Oh hey wagies, didn't notice you for a moment there. Your boring and uneventful presence doesn't even stir me from my thoughts, good thing I had to get more paint for my palette *snicker*.

As you can see, I'm preparing another masterpiece for the MOMA. They've commissioned me to contribute towards their new exhibit on the turbulent zeitgeist of politics and economics. In my infinite, if slightly condescending, respect for your plight as a wagecuck, I decided to do nouveau-Impressionist interpretation portrait of you! What, it looks like I've just pained a turd? Well....

Sorry wagie, that's all the time I can spare for now. You should probably take your leave too, I'm sure Mr. Shekelberg is wondering where his little bottom feeder ran off to. Tick tock, wagie. You'd understand what I mean if you had the time to develop an appreciation for the arts and cultural enrichment. I think there's a way I can put this in simple terms for you:

"Another day, another dollar."

Bonne nuit, wagie.
>>
>>41630543
Yep, it's nearly the only thing I've found in my search that is feasible for most people so I often bring it up here. Trying to save every robot, one by one.

It's tough though, there are a lot of younger folks here that just assume you need to be making fucktons of cash to escape. And they aren't honestly looking for real solutions, just handouts from whoever will give. So they remain trapped.
>>
>ITT Nocoiners FUDding everywhere
Lel
>>
>>41630750
They need to unlearn those advertising wants desu.

The greatest wealth is a poverty of desires. - Seneca
>>
>>41632311
That and education. A NEET must have a pretty deep knowledge of his own finances and budget. Otherwise they're sunk. And, most of people here don't have any idea of how much they spend.
>>
>>41632388
I grew up with a dad who made over six figures but still didn't have grocery money some weeks because of spending habits so I'm ultra frugal desu.

I guess bad examples can be good examples.
>>
>>41632489
Good on you, meng. I'm not surprised at your story - so many people cuck themselves badly because of this and it makes me sad.

My folks were the opposite. Very frugal but scared to invest because it "was all a scam" somehow. Anyway, again, you can learn from a bad example as you said.
>>
>>41632604
Yeah, the penny pincher is the other side of the trap.

Thats why I like Fisker, hes sort of a beautiful autist of optimisation. Knows to invest, be a frugal madman but also spends where it counts.
>>
>>41633699
Have you heard of Ran Prieur?
http://ranprieur.com/

He's a NEET kind of like Fisker, but with more political leanings. His blog is always interesting, though he talks a bit too much about soccer lately.
>>
>>41633865
Never heard of him, thanks for the link! Going to explore it a bit before I fade off to comfy sleeps in my freshly made bed
>>
File: 1445801869438.png (440 KB, 645x1260)
440 KB
440 KB PNG
>sold my bitcoin this summer after years of trading
>now there are normies making thousands overnight by just riding the bandwagon
>>
>>41634118
I remember reading about some loser who bought a couple hundred in the early days for fun who now lives in a penthouse and doesnt work lel
>>
>>41634283
I bought at 300 in 2013. For a long time I thought I had screwed myself over, I kept holding because I didn't want the loss to materialize. Now I'm very happy that I didn't and I'm feeling very comfy.
>>
File: Ey yo.png (231 KB, 957x688)
231 KB
231 KB PNG
>>41630700

I love you NEET, poster. You always make my day brighter.
>>
>>41624238
Just been on a perpetual shopping spree the past few weeks, buying tons of high dollar fashionable trekking gear and leather boots with European flair. Ah, I almost wish I had a gf, I can tell all the roasties are jealous when I go in to pick-up my packages.
Probably will buy some high dollar knives and another gun to match one of my outfits, next.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.