[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: bdsm-1.jpg (47 KB, 500x375)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Women want to be treated equally or even with respect but then they desire to get tied up and pissed on or even just controlled by men in the bedroom. They think that this is "ok" or something because "there's a difference between private sex life and social life" but there isn't.
There is nothing more pathetic than a woman who thinks she is "strong" or something, who bosses people around and tries to be "confident" and "dominant" but then goes home to be tied up and pissed on by her husband.
So tell me, is there anything more pathetic than submissive women? hard mode: You can't say soyboys
>>
>>41626440
Yes there is and its you OP.
>>
>>41626508
lol, I insulted you or your fetish? Are you a man who likes submissive women, or a roastie who wants to be treated with "respect" but then gets off to being used like a living fleshlight? Either way you're pathetic. There's nothing I said that's wrong.
Try again sweetie :)
>>
It's one thing if the woman is actually submissive and doesn't act differently in her sex life from her outside life. But a woman who wants to be some powerful CEO or respected lawyer or something, and bosses people around in her work life or something but then goes home to be tied up and dogged out by a man. The hypocrisy is mind boggling.
>>
>>41626440
>They think that this is "ok" or something because "there's a difference between private sex life and social life" but there isn't.
There is though. I don't see any businessmen walking around the office naked or with a fist shoved up their ass. A lot of human sexuality is based around breaking conventions and departing from the norm for a short time. I don't think something a person does in the private of their bedroom undermines what they're capable of in everyday life.

That being said, I think bossy cunts are... Bossy cunts. They're not special or "empowered." If a genuinely good and respectable person is into weird shit in the bedroom then that doesn't really matter as long as it's not hurting anybody.
>>
>>41626741
The thing is businessmen are dominant in their life and then they go home to tie women up and be dominant there as well. They are ACTUALLY dominant people who control their environments.
Women want to pretend to be dominant and boss people around but then they go home to be used like a living fleshlight. Seriously, how could any man respect the orders from a woman who he knows is getting tied up and dogged out by another man? It's absolutely disgusting.
If a women was dominant at work and life, and then went to the bedroom and shat on men or was dominant to them, then she is actually a dominant person and I would submit to her dominance. But a woman who is actually submissive does not get to be bossy when she's outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>41626440

Interesting thoughts OP.

How do you feel about the reverse? A woman who is dominant sexually but submissive socially?
>>
>>41626810
It's still bad because they are, again, liars and hypocrites, but it's not nearly as pathetic.
>>
>>41626807
How do you know men in the office aren't submissive in bed? There are plenty of people that have reverse roles in the bedroom and in life.
For example, I'm a total fucking submissive loser in real life but can be both dominant and submissive sexually. I enjoy holding power over somebody which I don't have normally.
>>
>>41626930
If the men are doing that, then they are almost as pathetic as the women who do that.
>>
>>41626970
I'd like to know why you have a personal vendetta against what people do consensually behind closed doors though. Does it affect you in any way?
>>
>>41626440
There's guys getting tied up and pissed on a bedrooms around the world right now faggot. It's not limited to women.
>>
>>41627000
"durr durr it doesn't effect you"
I care because I can't take hypocrites seriously and anyone who does is a pathetic little faggot. If you are different in your most primal fundamental moments (sex) as you are when you are interacting with the world at large then you are a massive hypocrite and fake human being.
There's nothing more pathetic and disgusting than a woman who's bossy and demanding, "nag nag nag do this do that do this, I'm in charge blah blah blah I'm the boss you will listen to me demand demand demand" who then goes off to be tied up and pissed on and used as a fleshlight is the most pathetic disgusting hypocritical piece of shit person that could ever exist. It is the epitome of entitlement. A man who does similar things is not much better but he isn't as low because at least a man does have natural dominance to him.
>>
>>41627054
Yea but they are submissive in life as well.
and if they're not, they are also pathetic but not as much because men are still dominant naturally. A women who's "dominant" is actually just a larper and it is especially apparent when she's dominant in her social and work life but then submissive in her sex life.
A woman who's always dominant is fine because she's actually true to herself.
>>
>>41627107
I don't get how a man having "natural dominance" makes him any less of a hypocrite than the woman in the exact same situation.
I still disagree with you but Ivan respect your opinion. I just want to know your reasoning behind how you came to them. Are you saying the woman is simply faking being more socially dominant? What's stopping the man from also being a fake in your eyes when he's sexually submissive?
>>
So you're saying you want women to be dominant in bed? Meaning you're a fucking faggot?
>>
>>41627245
I never said he wasn't also a hypocrite, he is.
A woman isn't faking being socially dominant if she is also sexually dominant. Then she is actually a dominant person who is true to herself and I respect and I would submit to and allow her to control me. But a women who wants to play pretend CEO or something but then goes home to get tied up and pissed on or whatever is not actually a dominant strong person.
Why would a man listen to a women boss him around when he knows that she fantasizes about being dominated? Why would he take such a pathetic creature seriously? This is what I hate; they want to be treated with reverence or respect or even just "equally" but then they turn around and want to be treated like living fleshlights. It's absolutely hypocritical and pathetic.
what I mean is, a man can still be dominant because he is a male; in his base existence he can still theoretically be a threat and be dominant and hurt me. Women can never do that, which is why it's slightly less pathetic for a male to be hypocritical in the same way (although it's still just as hypocritical and worthy of contempt).
>>
>>41627327
No, I'm saying I want a women to be true to herself.
I want a woman to be both sexually and socially submissive, or sexually and socially dominant.
>>
>>41627356
A lot of people can be submissive in bed and dominant in real life or the other way around. I don't see how that's so incomprehensible to you.
>>
>>41627374
I comprehend it perfectly well, in fact I comprehend it better than you do because I see it for the disgusting hypocrisy that it is.
A person who bosses people around but is fundamentally a submissive person is the most pathetic contemptible type of being that could exist. A person who is submissive socially but then dominant in the bedroom is not quite as bad because at least they don't try to control other people outside of the bedroom.
>>
>>41627425
>having more than one facet of personality is disgusting hypocrisy
k.
>>
>>41627425
Why are you treating sex and work as the same dynamic though? Sex is an intimate act between two partners. Interactions that take place in the workplace have to do with a variety of skills relating to your area of expertise in the job at hand, your ability to manage others, and your ability to network. They are in no way related.
Your boss isn't your boss because they're more "alpha" than you. (Those people tend to make terrible bosses) and you're not obligated to listen to them because they can overpower you. You're obligated to listen to them because they hold that position and you do not.
>>
>>41627509
>not understanding that having hypocritical aspects to you is hypocritical and contemptible
k

>>41627555
I don't care if they are better than me and my boss so long as they aren't submissive people.

It really just seems like you are women who are mad because you are submissive but want to be treated with respect, but what I'm saying makes sense so you're lashing out at me.
>>
>>41627739
I'm simply picking apart your logic and telling you it doesn't add up. Those are genuine parts of an individual's personality and sexual chemistry. I believe it would be hypocritical if they were to put down sexually submissive individuals themselves, but it just sounds to me like you think anyone who acts differently in sexual situations is simply being two-faced. I'm telling you that's not the case.
>>
Why do women look down on fags when they them selves want to suck their own shit off a mans dick like a fag?
>>
>>41627879
It is the case and no amount of "b-but it's okay!!" will change that. Bossy women who desire to control people in outside situations but then get tied up and fucked and pissed on in the bedroom are fucking disgusting creatures.
>>
>>41628013
>all women look down on fags
>all women want to suck shit covered dick
>>
>>41628065
This is why you are and will die a virgin.
>>
>>41628065
>I'm right because I think submissive women are gross
Great argument.
>>
>>41628087
I'm not a virgin
>>41628089
I'm not against submissive women if they are ACTUALLY submissive. Read the whole thread before commenting.
>>
>>41626440
men who pay for professional dommes or findom bitches. they are wealthy and successful men worshiping whores. it is as pathetic as it gets.
>>
OP is retarded and I don't agree with him.

But on a related note I find it really unfair how much more work guys have to put in to having sex. Most women are submissive to slightly varying degrees and it's up to the guy to be dominant almost all the time. It's very difficult to treat some people equally because all they have to do during sex is be an available wet hole.
>>
>>41628238
>b-but its pathetic to not wear your fetish for all to see instead of making the most of your skills in public and be whatever you want in private
I do not really see why you give a shit, but cry more.
>>
>>41628238
That's just as pathetic as I said itt.

>>41628262
Explain where I'm wrong. Explain how a man could ever respected a nagging demanding bossy woman when she fantasizing about being tied up and dogged out like a living fleshlight.
>>
>>41626595
>sweetie
>>>/rebbit/
>>
>>41626440
Sexually submissive women are utter trash and should never be the mother of your children. You cannot respect someone who desires to be dominated.

However, sexually submissive men are worse.
>>
>>41626508
Fpbp. Savage and true comeback.
>>
>>41628338
So then everyone should be sexually dominant? How does that work?
I'm I don't think you're understanding my thread, I'm not against submissive women, I'm against women who want to be powerful and dominant and respected but then get off to being tied up and dogged out. Pathetic and disgusting.
>>
>>41628292
>stop mocking my pathetic fetish
>>
>>41628369
>false dichotomy

Every fucking time. Fucking retards
>>
>>41628292
I am answering op since I find his idea interesting... I don't really give a shit, I just find it pathetic that such men worship low life like that.
I myself used to be submissive but I somewhat overcome it and embraced my true male nature, so I kind of expect same level of self development from successful men.
any sane man should realize that sexual dominance in women is deeply rooted in some kind of psychological damage that this woman endured in her childhood.
>>
>>41628072
Its true though, no one can respect someone who gets raped by men, and women want to be raped every which way and worship the dick when their done, even if it has their shit on it
>>
>>41628455
Exactly. Why the fuck should a man capitulate or listen to a woman about anything if he knows she fantasizes about being tied up and pissed on or raped or some shit? It's mind boggling that women think they deserve equal rights and respect when they are turned on by being inferior.
>>
>>41628400
It's not a false dichotomy though.
>>41628434
There's nothing wrong with dominant women so long as they are dominant everywhere. a woman who is "dominant" in her work and social life but then gets off to being raped and pissed on is trash.
>>
>>41626595
they should be submissive everywhere imo
>>
>>41628805
That's fine, but when they're bossy and demanding to people but then they go off to be raped and pissed on they deserve to be shot.
>>
File: 1510506719569.png (18 KB, 300x250)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
bdsm a brainlet fetish all across the board imo
>>
>>41628338
Wrong anon, that's how women should be.
>>
>>41628942
What's the patrician fetish then, anon?
>>
>>41628967
It's not feet, bdsm or dickgirls or any stupid shit like that

just try having as many orgasms as possible, why do you have to make it a larping experience
>>
>>41629005
aren't those things just things to lead to more aswell as quicker orgasms?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.