[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_1883.jpg (82 KB, 1631x1571)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
I am so excited! Finally I can play Nier and Bloodborne and Disgaea and all the rest. This is the best Christmas ever. After 30 years my life is finally turning around and something good is finally happening. Thank you mom! Thank you Sony! Merry Christmas robots! Only a couple more weeks until I can start playing!
>>
Bloodborne is good

Get dark souls 3 too
>>
>>41627984
Are you the same PS4fag from before? Cut your nails faggot.
>>
>After 30 years my life is finally turning around
>>
>>41628001
How the fuck can you even see a nail in that blurry as fuck photo?
>>
>>41627984
I definitely will. I put in hundreds of hours with the first two.
>>
Deus Ex 4 is the best game available on the system currently. Prague is comfy as fuck, I've spent hours just fucking around in there, perfect for neets
>>
>>41627896
>>41627984
Bloodborne and DS are both awesome but I think Bloodborne is the best Souls game
>>
>30 year old excited to get a 4 year old underpowered console when the 5 times more powerful xbox one x just came out

has to be a falseflag from /v/
>>
>>41628161
That's perfect. I am NEET and love relaxing games where I can just mess around the environment.
>>
>>41628204
It has no games I want to play though. I'm into weeb games. Cupgead looks too hard. And mom probably got it on a Black Friday sale anyways, we don't have much money.
>>
>>41628241
But why are you 30 years old and relying on your mommy to buy you consoles?
>>
>>41628365
What's it to you, normalfag? I have autism and live with my mom.
>>
>>41628503
I have autism and a job and money and am 24. You have no excuse
>>
>>41628543
Good for you. No need to be a judge mental prick about it.
>>
but it's not actually christmas yet
>>
>>41629395
>judge mental

oh dear
>>
>>41629847
I snooped in her closet and found it.
>>
>>41630457
That was naughty, anon. I'm telling her. We'll see what you get THEN.
>>
>>41628543
No one cares about you deepthroating black cocks for couch cushion change
>>
what are you gonna do for her, though, OP?
>>
>>41631883
You don't sound upset at all. It's almost like getting a job is something that literally ANYONE can do.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.