[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: piper 3.jpg (837 KB, 900x1350)
837 KB
837 KB JPG
It's weird how you guys are introverted, reclusive beta-males yet still red-pilled on women's bullshit and aware of what goes on in the world.

How did a personality combination like that happen?
>>
>>41629163
most robots don't know shit about how real world works.
how can you expect that a dude whose only interaction with other humans are memes on a chinese cartoon board knows shit about society?
>>
>>41629163
Lack of exposure to female pheromones allows us to view things objectively and resist the vaginal jew.
>>
>>41629197
The internet. Also having any kind of job is going to expose someone to at least a small amount of lies, exploitation and power games.
>>
>>41629163
Because we're not stupid nor blinded by reality and see it for what it is, not through rose colored glasses.
Posters like >>41629197 deny it but the reality is that we DO have interactions in the world and we (and the redpill society at large) formed the philosophy based of empirical evidence, and then gather online in various places to share it. People like him are just butthurt about the reality of women and refuse to accept it, and they're stupid so they think insulting us makes them right.
We know so much because we just don't close our eyes to the reality of the world.
>>
About once a month I go to the local mall to go see a movie with my sister, and I always encounter the shit I hear about online. Tight pants, tight shirts, carefree bitchy attitude, dudebros who breathe through their mouth, little 5 year old girls acting like they're 16, 16 year old girls acting like they're 18.
>>
File: 61650.jpg (238 KB, 558x907)
238 KB
238 KB JPG
It's a cope. When people aren't spending time with friends/family/a wife they are spending time online, and being online especially on 4chan paints an ugly picture of the world. Truth is no one here is woke or "redpilled", they're just jaded and bitter after years of social isolation turning them into a husk
>>
>>41629197
Through the grand power of observation. You can see the system more objectively from the outside
>>
>>41629238
Legit question
what is the reality of women?
>>
>>41629242
Please stop meme-ing on mouthbreathers. I literally cannot breathe through my nose, it doesn't make me stupid or an oaf
>>
>>41629242
>I always encounter the shit I hear about online
I had the opposite effect. No whores, niggers, traps, or blue haired freaks when i go outside
>>
>>41629315
I don't specifically mind the black people, but there are a lot of Muslims around me for some reason. They all stare at you with these hateful eyes, like they want to kill you any second. The blacks just keep to themselves. And the most annoying bunch are the females in general, but more specifically white girls.
>>
>>41629299

Look up Alan Watts and the spider mother
>>
>>41629299
what is truth? what is reality?
do we have different versions of truth? are your thoughts true? is existence and truth the same thing? are we real??
wow man so deep lmao woo
>>
>>41629163
you're confusing bitter virgins with nice guy betas
>>
There are two kind if threads always repeating, tipe 1 crying about rejection "muh feels i cant get pussy why wont any girl like me?", tipe 2 hating women. Its self explanatory, they resent women and make a delusional image of them being bad to compensate the feeling of rejection. "She doesnt like me so she is stupid and bad and inferior"
>>
Idk man everyone just seems so fake to me. I just inherently dislike everyone no matter on gender.
>>
>>41629447
Again, this is nothing more than "durr durr you is virgin you get no pussy so you is bitter durrr" it's not true.
>>
>>41629390
>the spider mother
does this appear on the book nature,man and women?
>>
>>41629163
being NEET gives you time research I guess
>>
>>41629362
>, like they want to kill you any second.
They literally do. There's an entire book telling them you deserve a horrible death

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.