[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: sebhg.webm (1.95 MB, 540x720)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB WEBM
> Zero chance at a girlfriend
>If you pay for sex condoms are mandatory

Someone please just describe what this feels like to me. I have to know before I die. Does it feel as good as it looks or is it overrated?
>>
>>42242399
Feels pretty great yeah. Feel the inside of your cheek or the underside of your tongue. Imagine that wrapped around your dick.
>>
>>42242399
>Does it feel as good as it looks or is it overrated?
Bit of both. It's not the world changing thing people make it out to be. If you're that hung up on finding out, just get into the swinging scene. You can also find hookers who bareback most places.
>>
>>42242399
Fucked 3 girls, doesn't feel that great bros desu
You should be thankful you don't have to bother with women. Bitches are bitches.
>>
>>42242399
i'd say it's overrated.
once, the condom fell off and i didn't notice.
had to fish it out.
>>
Its p good. Nothing gets you off better than yourself, though.
>>
>>42242399
Depends.
You can approximate and even surpass the sensation of a vagina with fleshlights - as far as thats concerned its done.

As for the sensations of being desired for your body - that cant really be recreated.

Having someone hold you by your hips, thrusting violently as you whimper after your second or third orgasm, is something most wont experience
>>
>>42242399

what this guy said>>42242540

it isn't life changing but it is better
>>
File: 1903825h.jpg (91 KB, 500x709)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>42242399
Biologically, there is no greater sensation that a man can feel than ejaculating into a woman's birth canal.
>>
How about their buttholes?
>>
>>42242399
I don't know that it's BETTER, but it's more primal. Part of what makes sex great is that you're biologically hardwired to procreate, and it is satisfyinh. Having penetrative sex to procreate is satisfying.
>>
I want to rephrase OP's question because I seek answers.

If I die a virgin would I have missed out on anything special?
>>
>>42243753
not really.

OP was asking about unproctected sex though,
which is missing out on even less.
>>
File: 1512452924965.png (76 KB, 264x285)
76 KB
76 KB PNG
>>42242399
Gonna be honest, at least what I experienced with my first and only gf

Sex itself physically doesn't feel as good as masturbating

However this is made up for the fact that it provides the psychological good feeling of intimacy, validation, knowing you're pleasing your partner, etc

I can actually see why some people who would have the chance to hookup easily would instead choose to masturbate if the only benefit would be validation from someone they don't care about

Although maybe this is just because my ex and I were amateurs and weren't good enough to really get the physical pleasure out of it
>>
>>42244270
l had the same experience.
>>
>>42242399
chad here
feels great
>>
It's really good. If you're not numb or inebriated, you can feel every last convulsion of every fiber of her pussy. Every time you cock throbs, she feels it. The warmth and direct contact and wetness are all amazing. And cumming in her? That just feels primally satisfying.
You don't need a gf, by the way. If you're moderately attractive and have female acquaintances or friends, you can just ask. The rate of, "Okay, sure," might surprise you.
>>
>>42244614
If I was moderately attractive and had female friends I would never be here.
>>
>>42244614
>you can feel every last convulsion of every fiber of her pussy
Do virgins actually believe this? It isn't true.
>>
>>42242399
Doesn't feel that good as a female. I'd rather masturbate, desu.
>>
>>42244270
If you're so into giving physical pleasure to others why don't you go suck a dick or something.
>>
>>42245767
Because I'm a straight male and that doesn't appeal to me at all
>>
>>42242540
dude never bareback a hooker. lmao
>>
>>42243706
Anal is def over rated. It is really tight for the first minute or so but then loosens up and basically feels like a loose vag. Plus its only tight at the opening for like the first 1-2 inches. Basically jerk off with only 1 finger really tight and youll get an idea for what anal is like. Vagene is better in every way desu
>>
>>42244695
He's being a dork mate. He either recently lost his virginity or just hasnt hasn't had much.
>>
>tfw your qt korean gf makes you fuck her without a condom and cum inside her
>>
>>42245642
doesn't feel that good as a make either.
watashi ni mo ONANI- no hou ga ii t.b.h.
>>
>can pay a hooker to have meaningless sex with me
>cannot pay anybody to love me, marry me, and raise a family together
>>
>>42242399
It's incredibly overrated. I'd say a fleshlight is 80% as good.
>>
>>42247092
i'd say a hand is 400% as good.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.