[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1505022695848.jpg (174 KB, 768x1024)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>tfw no crazy yandere gf who only loves you
>>
>>42243669
Guys say this but when they have an actual super clingy yandere gf they dislike it.
>>
>>42243819
>guys
You mean chad. He only dislikes them because they get in the way of his other girls. All other guys love clingy, loyal, devoted gfs.
>>
File: 1505471398394.png (683 KB, 695x1075)
683 KB
683 KB PNG
>>42243819
How so I can only think of pros with clingy gfs
as long as they don't cheat
>>
File: 1476737675042.jpg (39 KB, 399x416)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
That's truly the dream. I always wanted a super jealous, insecure and crazy girlfriend. Yandere is the best dere.
>>
>>42243669
>tfw no Yuri from DDLC gf
>>
>>42243876
No, I'm specifically talking about the kind of guys who frequent this board.

>>42243927
Maybe at first, but after a while they start thinking it's a hassle and annoying.
>>
>>42243996
I know what you mean but I still feel that my patience outweighs that
>>
>>42243669
>they dislike it
Robots don't know what they're talking about. Super clingy girls (or guys) aren't easy to be with. They tend to be very insecure, they get mood swings, they require more and more time and effort to appease. It's stressful and requires a level of interpersonal communication skill that most robots simply don't have. There are a lot of arguments that you can't win. Period. Robots seem to think that it's easy street, just give them time and love and it'll be great! But it doesn't work like that. Very few people are capable of making a "yandere" relationship work.
>>42243927
Because you've never properly been with one. Imagine never being able to live up to the expectations of your partner because your partner literally thinks that you're some sort of god. Nothing you do will ever be enough and when their own delusions slip they realize how shit you are in comparison to what they want you to be that they have to get angry with you or depressed or whatever. There's no way to "rehab" these people either, they have a strong mental illness and usually don't want to recover. Maybe they won't cheat but they're not going to make life easy for you. It's great in anime, it's difficult and thankless in real life. Oh, and yeah the first few months will be beautiful. The time after that will be getting slowly horrific. Slow enough you won't notice at first. Robots, people in general, are not equipped for this kind of relationship. It requires a special skillset.
>>42244019
>you were at work too long
>you looked at that other girl, stop lying stop lying, I cut myself because of you, I hate you, look at all this blood
>you didn't compliment my dress, you hate me, I cut myself
>your mother is trying to steal you, I hate her, stop talking to her
>your family is trying to steal you, I hate them, stop talking to them
>you can't have friends
>quit your job
>you don't love me
>you're lying to me
Try fixing those, please anon, try it. This isn't a patience thing
>>
>>42243669
Fantasies are the best, anyway. Think about it more, your neurotic anime gf who drags you away from this place and all its pictures of sluts, to try to make sure you only need to see her, to feel satisfied
>>
>>42243669
I wish I had one
>tfw no one will ever obsess over me and love me more than anything
>>
>>42244019
>>42244080
p2
This is a war of attrition. You cannot win, neither can she. Both sides will grind their bones to dust over this. If you give in you'll be in a world of pain as the latent crazy in her takes over. If you fight you'll be in a world of pain as she systematically destroys herself. Patience? You're not dealing with a wild animal. You can't win her over with food. Love is never enough. The "yandere" doesn't want love. The "yandere" wants everything you have and that's still not enough. The anime portrayal is not real life. That doesn't exist. Small things you do will have a massive effect in her, usually for the worse. Something as simple as not kissing her long enough before you leave for work can cause her to take a knife to herself, hoping to bleed to death so you can find her corpse when you get home. How would you deal with that anon? By telling her "It'll be ok"? By staying by her side through numerous suicide attempts? By eating all the rage and anger and frustration she pours into you?
>>
File: 1505168921560.jpg (382 KB, 720x750)
382 KB
382 KB JPG
>>42244111
That sounds nice tbqh
>>
>>42244019
>>42244080
>>42244190
p3 because I forgot about this
She'll attack herself more than you. Are you able to watch the person you love destroy themselves? It's like loving someone with cancer. You can't help, you can't take it away. They're going to waste away, they're going to cry and bleed. And there's nothing you can do. But worse, they'll blame you for it all. And you'll blame yourself. She knows the easiest way to hurt you isn't to hit you or call you names, it's to carve herself open. The bleakest relationship you can have is a yandere one. Welcome to hell.
>>42244166
>see anon, see what you made me do? You're cheating on me I know it so I cut myself. See all the blood anon? Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me?
>>
>>42244282
It sounds simple just keep her happy
>>
>>42244302
But you literally can't. She thinks you're god but you're not god. You can't move the sky or take away the pain. Everything you do is a disappointment and when she can't rationalize that anymore she'll crack.There is no way to keep her happy.
>>
>>42244282
Jokes on you.
I think cutting is hot.
>>
>>42243996
You've never talked to an actual robot
>>
>>42244336
It's hot until you have the corpse of someone you love and a message in blood blaming you for their death.
sadism is rude
>>
>>42244359
Then I'll have an excuse to kill myself too. Sounds like a win win.
>>
>>42244398
I mean if you don't want a healthy relationship and are just interested in suicide pacting more power to you I guess
>>
File: 1504975287184.png (906 KB, 800x984)
906 KB
906 KB PNG
I just want any girl who only loves me
>>
>>42244422
Mentally ill people don't get to have healthy relationships.
>>
>>42244345
I have, and they've all claimed to want a clingy gf only to change their minds later.
>>
>>42244462
>Mentally ill people don't get to have healthy relationships.
>I have cancer so I'm just going to start drinking raw sewage
>I have cancer so a little TB can't hurt
>I have cancer so I can smoke all I want
This you. Stop it.
>>
>>42244503
Poor strawman.
>>
>>42243669
>tfw i have one and she threatens to kill herself nearly every day and its stressful as fuck and its getting harder and harder to deal with it
>>
File: 1340016242789.jpg (7 KB, 480x360)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>42244536
Honestly I wouldn't care
>>
>>42244463
if I post contact will you email me
>>
>>42244527
It's the same thing though. You have a disease (myself as well tbqhfamalam), that doesn't mean you should sit in that shit. Take steps to better yourself. If you're not trying to move forward you're basically dead. My mental illness is with me for life. There is no treatment for what I have. You don't see me trying to wallow in that shit though. Unhealthy relationships compound the crazy.
>>42244536
It always astounds me that people want this kind of relationship. Sorry for your loss anon.
>>
>>42244595
>wahh I can only have a relationship like this and nothing will ever change it
>just change it bro and be a healthy normie
You've contradicted yourself so much already.
>>
>>42244595
it was great until she started getting suicidal honestly
shes cute and listens to whatever i say and cant handle being away from me for more than a few minutes
but shes also super fucked in the head so her mental state has deteriorated
>>
>>42243993
I've been feeling this pain since I played DDLC. Monika tried to make Yuri into a true yandere in the second half of the game but I just wanted to make Yuri happy.
> Tfw no good girl Yuri to autistically put my finger in her mouth after I cut myself.
It didn't have to be like this, I would have cared for her and loved her.
>>
>>42244634
>>wahh I can only have a relationship like this and nothing will ever change it
I don't think I said that
>just be healthy meme
Trying to adopt healthy habits does not equal just be healthy
I'm telling you (them?) not to do things that are clearly unhealthy for them and focus on trying to do things that are healthy. At the very least avoid the unhealthy shit. If you're just going to give up and die then go ahead but there's no reason that you can't get incrementally better. Mental illness is not a death sentence. If you're referring to what I said about "yandere" people not getting better, they can't get better in a relationship. They need to be single, in therapy, and preferably medicated. They especially should not be in a relationship with "yandere enthusiasts" such as the people in this thread. Counterproductive. I have no contradicted myself, if you can point out where I have go ahead. I may have been unclear on points and I will clarify them as needed.
>>42244655
Can you get her to therapy? What kind of symptoms other than the suicidal stuff does she have? Does she give reasons for the suicidal behavior?
>>
>>42244655
Just have her committed and be done with it.
>>
>>42244593
Yes, go ahead and post it.
>>
>tfw no crazy yandere gf who only loves you
I feel that feel everyday.
I want one for myself, a girl that NEEDS me.
>>
>>42244756
>I don't think I said that
>This is a war of attrition. You cannot win, neither can she. Both sides will grind their bones to dust over this. If you give in you'll be in a world of pain as the latent crazy in her takes over. If you fight you'll be in a world of pain as she systematically destroys herself. Patience? You're not dealing with a wild animal. You can't win her over with food. Love is never enough. The "yandere" doesn't want love. The "yandere" wants everything you have and that's still not enough.

The yandere can't change and neither can the robot. They're not meant for typical normal relationship and can't have them even as quoted by you.
>>
>>42243819
>Guys say this but when they have an actual super clingy yandere gf they dislike it.
You think wanting a yandere gf but not being able to handle it is a meme, but in fact, youre the meme here. Not everyone who likes something you dont is just unprepared.
>>
>>42243996
You mean the guys who don't get any sort of gf at all, clingy or not?

Or do you mean the masquerading normals, of whom the rare female here just can't tell the difference?
>>
>>42244756
>>42244781
shes poor so she cant be comitted
shes extremely schizophrenic so she imagines things that tell her to kill herself
its quite a mess
>>
>>42244190
>How would you deal with that anon? By telling her "It'll be ok"? By staying by her side through numerous suicide attempts? By eating all the rage and anger and frustration she pours into you?
Been there, done that, and I am prepared to do it again.
I'll take that over the so called 'healthy' relationships anyday.
>>
>>42244889
They'll commit her regardless of income if you ID her as a high suicide risk.
>>
>>42244793
If you are not morbidly obese, I am game.
Careful though, I cling right back.
>>
>>42244874
>The yandere can't change
"Yandere" is a shit set of symptoms and is hard to deal with. It is possible to change but it's difficult and made more difficult by being in a relationship.
Robots can change as well. Most robots are probably just depressed and introverted. Depression is a serious illness but it's manageable and there are exciting new treatments in the works right now. I never said that robots cannot have normal relationships. Not once did I say that. I said "yandere" can't have normal relationships. It's like asking an alcoholic to have just one drink. It can't happen. "Yandere" are to relationships as alcoholics are to alcohol.
>>42244889
They can commit regardless of income as the other anon said. Unfortunately schizophrenia is very difficult to manage without pharmacological intervention in the western world.
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-42097781
I'm too lazy to link to the journal but this kind of therapy has some promise iirc. I'm not sure how to go about finding that however.
R?
>>42244920
Insane in the membrane
>>
>>42245021
>Insane in the membrane
Maybe, but that would be her fitting counterpart then, no?
>>
>>42245194
I think her fitting counterpart would be intensive therapy and some medication depending on symptom sets. People should strive for health and happiness, strength through order, driving out the chaos, whatever.
>>
>>42245238
>people should strive to live as the book and I tell them to!
I think if she wants that option she would be free to take it.
>>
>>42244793
>Yes, go ahead and post it.
ok just made an email

yandere@writeme.com
>>
>>42245366
>as the book and I tell them to
What book? I think it's commonsense not to strive for sickness and sadness right?
I mean people do as people do. I'm certainly not going to stop someone from doing what they want as long as it's not hurting me or anyone around me. I'm just hoping at least a robot or two gets something halfway decent out of what I've written.
>>
Are there any yanderes here who wants a fat and tall bf who likes music and weed?
>>
In my experience, the real problem with yandere is that they're still girls at the end of the day and not immune to typical "roastie" shit. They'll be just as bad as a "normal" girl but expect you to be devoted to her on top of all of that. Fuck that noise.
>>
>>42244793
Here's your email

threeampersands@gmail.com
>>
>>42246266
why would you do this
WHHYYYY
>>
>tfw I am actually soft yandere
It's not stalking I just want to know how they've been doing ever since they shut me out of their life
>>
>>42246363
Why did they shut you out of their life anon
>>
>>42245404
>>42246266
Which one is the real one? I emailed the first but I'm not sure now.
>>
>>42243819
GIVE ME A YANDERE GF I WANT A FUCKING GF THAT LOVES ME REE
>>
>>42246445
I'm not actually sure :(
But it's ok, I have enough private information stored that I can find out what they've been up to without asking. I'm not really shut out, it's just they're more willing to talk to me if I pretend to be someone else than if I ask them upfront.
>>
>>42246481
>they're more willing to talk to me if I pretend to be someone else than if I ask them upfront.
I don't think I'd ever date a yandere but being friends with one sounds fun. You're funny. I like you.
>>
>>42246363
Are you a (girl) I would treat you better as my gf
>>
>>42246473
If you mean the person who asked in the first place, it's probably >>42245404

I just left mine in case you want to talk to more
>>
>>42246504
See I don't actually think of myself as yandere, I'm just very unwilling to let go, especially as I don't know why I'm being let go. I guess it is a bit weird to stalk people online but I just want to know how they're doing and see what's going on as I miss them, ya know.
>>
>>42246610
>tfw no one will bother to care this much

It's a shame I bet you could have been a decent friend.
>>
>>42246473
It's me I am

ori
>>
>>42246610
>I guess it is a bit weird to stalk people online but I just want to know how they're doing and see what's going on as I miss them, ya know.
I do the same thing. I just don't try to interact with them. I don't do it for emotional reasons though, I just get bored and it's fun to do. Being emotionally unable to let go must be painful. Do people let go of you often?
>>
>>42246694
Kind of, it's actually quite surprising because for the most part I can't think of a valid reason why, I mean I have been a cunt before to some of them but for the most part I am rather amicable, some people just don't want to tell me the truth and avoid me and that's honestly worse than telling me to fuck off and never speak to them again. It's painful at first but I can still learn about how they're doing and check on their progress thanks to social media and their usage of online chatrooms and imageboards.

>>42246635
You'd think 4 years of being friends would me a solid friendship, turns out you'd be thinking wrong.
>>
>>42246747
>I can't think of a valid reason why
Are these real life friends or internet friends? On the internet sometimes people just up and leave even after a long time for no specific reason. If they're real life friends I don't know.
>>
>>42246747
People are strange anon. Maybe our paths will cross and we can be friends someday
>>
>>42246781
The main one is an internet friend, but I've applied the same technique to real friends, finding ways into holiday photo albums from trips they decided to invite everyone except me on, and stuff like that.

>>42246797
Well we can be friends now if you'd like?
>>
>>42246806
Sure, if you give me a way to contact you
>>
>>42246818
fliegersdorf@gmail.com
>>
>>42246806
>finding ways into holiday photo albums from trips they decided to invite everyone except me on, and stuff like that.
Part of me wants to be your friend just because that sounds fun and I don't think you'd be able to dig anything up on me. Another part of me doesn't like talking to people.
>>
>>42246856
It's not very advanced stuff, though I have been all to scour people's online activity to find personal twitter and facebook accounts with mobile numbers and addresses before, as well as find out about people's birth gender if they look andro or not.
>>
>>42246872
Stalking you, you appear to be a male? Or do women commonly grow sideburns?
>>
>>42243669
Anon, I can honestly say I'd love nothing more than a girl to be obsessed with me but it's hard. Some of us are too bland and it just doesn't work.
>>
>>42243819
Anon, there is nothing wrong with having someone super clingy that wants to be around you all the time. It'd be quite nice actuallt
>>
>>42247066
I do not understand what you are talking about, would you prefer to discus this I private?
>>
File: 1515028480963.jpg (135 KB, 800x799)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>>42243669
>tfw no yandere bf who's as obsessive as you
>>
Watchu bunch o lazy cunts, ya hoffers just dunwa put effort into a relationship, eh???
>>
>>42247550
>tfw used to be a super obsessive guy but everyone always said it was a huge turn off for a guy so I tried to repress it
>>
>>42247550
If you like shoegaze and vidya I can be one
if you don't mind me being fat
>>
File: 1514368237976.jpg (35 KB, 558x558)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
I wish i had someone I could bug all day and message,e ven if it was for something as dumb and mundane as sending a nice image. Its just nice talking to someone I like
>>
File: 1511833477436.png (43 KB, 911x891)
43 KB
43 KB PNG
>>42247587
That's actually it desu
I just want a girl to court me for me so I don't have to court her
>>
>get clingy e-gf
>spends any moment they can talking to me
>love every second of talking with them
>she'd even call me on her work breaks and spend them talking to me everyday
>one occasion I wound up talking to her mom when she went to their house
>her mom tells me she has heard so much about me and that she spends more time talking about me than anyone else when she visits her parents once a week
>this goes on for a few months
>we were planning on meeting in two weeks
>one day they don't come online at the usual time
>they don't come online the second day
>after five days they finally come back
>they aren't clingy with my anymore
>they barely want to talk to me
>she's on the verge of having a meltdown in the group chat we're in a few days later
>she starts telling the group chat about how she drove 16 hours to her ex-bfs house that she hadn't heard from in over two years
>all because he added her and said he missed her
>he proceeded to fuck her and then make her sleep in her car
>she literally lived in her car for two days and was only brought into the house so he could fuck her
>she also gave him money while she was there
>all this after we had been talking for four months and were just about to meet
>tfw found out a later that their entire relationship from online to meet offline and eventual him ghosting her lasted less than two months
The worst part was that I realized I was clingy as shit too and for some reason ever since I'll even get clingy with friends to the point of obsession.
Never date a non-virgin clingy girl.
>>
>>42247635
Do you have a Discord, anon? I could fit that niche. I like having someone to talk to
>>
Are there any yandere girls (born female) who want to talk to me? I'll hold your hand
>>
>>42247840
I have discord, but I would rather not post it publicly. Im a bit nervous because a guy who ghosted me lurks here and he will just cause me more grief
>>
>>42244282
Can I try having an unhealthy relationship with you?
I'd like to start out as friends please

I'm not going to get a response
>>
>>42247746
This has to be a lie, surely this isn't something that actually happened...
I refuse to believe.
ANON, TELL ME ITS A LIE PLEASE
NOOOOOOOO
I would hold you tight if I could anon, this has to be the most awful thing ever, I hope you make it through, your heart of gold deserves to be loved my someone who knows this, be strong
>>
>>42247971
Not him, but if you're interested in being friends and see how it goes, let me know. Just ask what you look for in a friend / SO and we could figure something out
>>
>>42248121
That's hard for me to say. I like it when people are patient and are relaxed but can be serious when needed. I'm not sure what I want in a friend / SO, I only have one friend and it's hard to describe why I like him.
Maybe I like him because he likes me too I think.

Someone nice, someone okay with weirdness.

Thanks
>>
>>42243669
It's not all it's cracked up to be.
Shit basically crashes your life, the police won't do jackshit, she'll kill your dog, she'll send death threats to basically everyone you know, and she'll resort to ruining whatever prospects you have all in an attempt to get you to kowtow to them.
>>
File: 1514456899445-s.jpg (160 KB, 1079x1269)
160 KB
160 KB JPG
>>42243669
>tfw have 1
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>42243819
But anon what if manipulating an obsessed girl is my thing?
>>42247746
Did you start writing they when you still meant she, anon? Anyway that sounds like an ideal woman, involved with a manipulative man. Don't you know that women are eager to exist in a humiliated state for men they adore? You should have been more possessive and frankly less respectful. Women are animalistic in a petlike manner and they respond to men who consider them petlike.
>>
I was yandere for a soyboy who wanted a relationship with a yandere e-gf (me) he could manipulate but he was too much of a psychopath to really appreciate it so we're just friends now.
Rot in hell you fuck i HATE YOU (imu :3c reply faster you absolute fuck)
>>
File: 1514948075661.jpg (47 KB, 589x772)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
Eh. I used to be that type of really clingy overly attached girlfriend and then one day I got an equally clingy overly attached bf. First 2 months were absolutely amazing, felt as if I were the luckiest girl in the world and so did he, we absolutely adore each other etcetera. But then the sparkles started to fade and I started to find our relationship really tiring. Talking to him became a chore and hearing him tell me "I love you" every 2 minutes made me cringe.

After having a relationship like that I've changed quite a lot. I'm still loyal and loving but I'm more detached and crave having my private space. Which is a good thing because irl no one really likes clingy girls. Guys are after cold, hard to get girls instead.
>>
>>42248401
I won't manipulate you but you can be my yandere gf if you want
>>
File: anermay gurl.jpg (80 KB, 621x567)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>42247990
>ANON, TELL ME ITS A LIE PLEASE
It's all a lie, anon. :^)
>I hope you make it through, your heart of gold deserves to be loved my someone who knows this, be strong
This happened to me four years ago now, there's no me that existed back then left. Granted that's more because I've also been a NEET for almost 5 years.

>>42248308
>Did you start writing they when you still meant she, anon?
Yeah, my bad. It sounded right to word it that way in my head as I was typing but I guess it wasn't.
>Don't you know that women are eager to exist in a humiliated state for men they adore?
I didn't want that though, I just wanted a friend who loved me.
>>
>>42248462
I wanna be manipulated and have my mind fucked with tho
>tfw can't into conventional relationships
I wish my dad never left
>>
>>42248213
Well, so far I seem like I'd be OK. I know its weird to ask these stuff but its better than adding each other and realising we are not that compatible even for friend status. If you'd be interested, shoot me an email
thevault123@yahoo.com
>>
>>42248435
>after having a relationship

So does this mean we can have one now? I'll only say I love you once during the start of a game
>>
>>42248435
>Guys are after cold, hard to get girls instead.
>>
File: 1514944677465.jpg (218 KB, 1700x1650)
218 KB
218 KB JPG
>>42248435
My post wasn't clear but I broke up with the clingy bf. I actually stared to get nauseous at the though of being with him.

Codependent relationships never work. Maybe for a couple of months but they never have a happy ending. The key is moderation. Take time to get to know each other, remember that you are two different individuals and you both need your personal space etcetera
>>
>>42248509
I'll just spank you instead and be a decent guy
>>
File: 1514932071220-pol.png (282 KB, 327x368)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>42248401
I was the reply above you and I think it's OK to be manipulative just in the small ways, like making her be more sexual, submissive, more obliged to be at my service. But I do not condone what that guy in the greentext did. That is the evil and wrong manipulation that is not a relationship. It's full on rejection of her, while still manipulating her into giving her all to him. It boils down to whether the guy has a heart or not.
>>
>>42248541
Yeah, hard to get, distant girls seem to be far more appreciated irl. Just something I've noticed. They always get chased by guys and are treated nicely.
>>
File: 1511755413085.webm (589 KB, 730x310)
589 KB
589 KB WEBM
>Not even crazy women want anything to do with me
JUST END IT
>>
File: 1514958739562.png (554 KB, 637x476)
554 KB
554 KB PNG
>>42248480
>>Don't you know that women are eager to exist in a humiliated state for men they adore?
>I didn't want that though, I just wanted a friend who loved me.
I understand, anon. I want that too. Unfortunately, I have only found that to exist in male friendships. With women, if you want to be that close, there always has to be a power dynamic in play, or their programming raises red "weak male" flags and they start manipulating you.
>>
>>42248513
I sent an email.
I'm hopethisgoeswell@yahoo.com
>>
>>42243669
OP, I've had an actual yandere girlfriend back in highschool. Shit's not as great as you think it is.
>>
>>42247635
I have a friend who posts maymays and we discuss life alot. You can join us Anon!
>>
>>42248509
You sound fun. I wish I heard you say this in person so I could pretend I didn't and come over and introduce myself 2 minutes later
>>
File: 1496752941445.png (121 KB, 448x382)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>I want a yandere SO
>No, you don't friend, they'll snap at you eventually
>Luckily I'm crazy as well
>You don't understand-
Every single thread

Have some happy/cute yandere gf/bf moments to share?
>>
File: 1510485084059.png (313 KB, 827x720)
313 KB
313 KB PNG
>>42248810
>Us

Who is "us" exactly? I feel uneasy, I just like being alone with someone else and I always end up as a third wheel if someone else comes into the picture
>>
>>42248599
How old are you? Stop watching anime, enter the real world and you'll see this isn't true.
>>
>tfw the only reason I'm so clingy with everyone is because I hate myself and want to die
>>
>>42247971
>Can I try having an unhealthy relationship with you?
>I'd like to start out as friends please
I'm not sure if my point went across properly but I wouldn't be interested in an unhealthy relationship. I could offer friendship to a point but that's about it. My main drives in life are staying healthy and remaining happy. I'm perfectly fine with people who are seeking similar things and need help but I can't really allow myself to be drawn downwards. If you want to post contact you can but don't expect a romantic relationship to form out of it. Email preferred. Sorry if that's disappointing.
>>
>>42248727
If that's really the way it is, then relationships aren't worth it. I've clocked out of life at this point anyway, so I'm just going to end up dying alone.
>>
>>42248599
I'm new to this world, but I'm someone who needs some love, because, well, my parents never gave me any, I guess that's the core of the issue. As long as the girl wouldnt go into knife throwing tantroms and do backstabbing shit with the few 2 only friends I have just because she thinks they are evil In my case, I have the most supportive and dearest friends one could ask, I'd take someone like this over a distant girl.
Again, I might be fooled by the way people meme this subject, but Im willing to try at least once, since its the only way to figure if I like it or not
>>
>>42248904
I'm awful so it's good you're only reading this post
>>
>>42248907
Maybe it's the difference between whether she's crazy devoted to pleasing him and being the perfect gf, or just crazy attached to staying with him whether he's happy with her as a gf or not. The latter has no reason to remain a good gf. The former is probably much more rare but is the desirable type.
>>
File: 1514333017430.png (148 KB, 624x767)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
>>42248960
I'm 26. That happened back when I was 22

>>42249018
If you look at the posts of people who have ACTUALLY had a yandere bf/gf, they're all saying it's not worth it. But by all means, try it out. Best of luck anon.
>>
I just want a gf who I know wont cuck me.
>>
>>42249124
>I'm 26
>men like cold, distant women!
Are you actually female because I've never met a woman this badly adjusted.
>>
I just want to play vidya with a yandere and talk we can see where it goes from there
>>
>>42249079
If you're that terrible then I hope you find the right guy someday to end up controlling your life so he makes you someone better, and who also won't abandon you.
>>
File: 1508461182742.gif (216 KB, 400x400)
216 KB
216 KB GIF
>gf has her first orgasm thinking about me
>starts having them randomly due to intrusive thoughts about me
What are the warning signs I'm going to die? She has autism if that matters.
>>
>>42249168
What kind of vidya would you want to play?
>>
>>42249079
If you did absolutely everything I told you to do with little to no complaining I'd wife you
>>
>>42249179
>believing people have spontaneous orgasms barring extremely rare medical conditions
Come on Asznee.
>>
>>42249179
>she has autism

What's your experience like? I've been talking to an autistic girl she's sweet but cold sometimes
>>
I'm pretty clingy myself so I wouldn't mind a girl who is also clingy
>>
>>42249206
Whatever you want. I'm down to check out something you're into
>>
>>42249177
Wow this was really sweet. Keep your fingers crossed for me, Anon-kun.
I hope you find your yandere gf IRL one day.
>>
>>42243669
WHERE'S MY YANDERE GF /r9k/???
>>
>>42249179
How do you make a gril orgasm if you can't do it through sex or licking her clit, or by battery vibrator? Do I need to buy a Hitachi? She doesn't know if she ever has or not, but I'm sure she hasn't with me.
>>
>>42249294
Get her to relax, she's probably too nervous to enjoy it. That doesn't mean go full retard with candles, music and lighting; this would put more pressure on her. Just tell her you want to focus on her and take your time, unless she has some birth defect she can orgasm.
>>
>>42249290
She's folding the sheets her mom just barked at her to take out of the dryer. Go talk to her tomorrow.
>>
>>42243669
Any yandere fembots here?
>>
I want a Yandere to talk to and get close with and maybe theyll like me and we can be together right?
>>
File: hard to get.jpg (57 KB, 612x571)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>42248541
>>42248960
>>42249147
Haven't you ever seen this one?
>>
>>42243669
I want a gf as obsessive about me as I am about funny money.
>>
>>42249124
Yeah I'm sure some insight into others experience might be a guideline of some sorts, but everyone is different, me included, so I wouldn't expect someone that likes me to be like someone who likes you for example.
I'm bad with these things, so, my bad if I don't make much sense
>>
>>42249532
There is no yandere. They were hunted to extinction. God mourns the loss. Feel the rain crying against your skin. There is no more. There is no more.
>>
>>42248435
>tfw this is me but with a overly attached gf

It is truly a chore since she wants so much intimacy. I've been alone most of my life so I got used to being alone. I still need my private time and I'm glad she acknowledges it and leaves me alone when I need it.

It is nice being desired so intensely but it is draining. I thought I wanted a clingy gf but it is too much effort.
>>
File: 1337979748472.jpg (26 KB, 300x420)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
It's all fun and games before she starts ruining your life even more because 3D women are psychotic bitches and not some pure 2D girls motivated by love.
>>
>>42250526
Personal experience or just using the ol' noggin?
>>
Im all for yandere but...
>She threatens to kill friends
>She threatens to kill family
>Worried about her killing me
Those are my three fears. How would you anons deal with those issues induvidually.
>>
>>42251617
>threaten to kill friends
I have none
>threatens to kill family
Very calmly explain to her that I'd end her if she did that and that if she threatens it again we're done
>killing me
If she feels that she needs to kill me she's welcome to try, I'll forgive her after getting her under control again.
>>
>>42251679

That's fine but eventually she'll just stab you a hundred times while you're sleeping, while sobbing "I love you".
>>
>>42247934
Do you have a throwaway then? I wouldn't mind contacting you there.
>>
>>42252018
Well, I'd never be in that situation. Too much sense of self preservation. But if I was that's about how I'd do it. If they think you're stronger than them they might not attack. Kind of like bears.
>>
Didn't these threads used to hit bump limit? What happens
>>
>>42243927
Damn look at the turd cutter on that qt
>>
>>42243669
It is but a dream, a fantasy. As much as we all want that, we would never be able to obtain it.

also did anyone here ever go on yandere.org or whatever it was when it was around?
>>
>>42252910
>turd cutter
>>
Truly, it sounds all well a good at first. But the thing is, since they're super clingy and obsess over you, it's unhealthy for both of you. She doesn't progress her life and have any other hobbies to grow, and you are forced away from your friends because she gets jealous and threatens them or you.
>>
File: IMG_6527.png (1.18 MB, 1600x1396)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
>>42244282
>See anon, see what you made me do? You're cheating on me I know it so I cut myself. See all the blood anon? Why don't you love me? Why don't you love me?
I had a relationship like this. She had schizophrenia. She killed herself three years ago, ending the relationship.
And I would do it all over again. I would do it differently and tell her I love her each rising hour and never let go. I want to go back. I miss her.
>>
>>42244325
you're a good man.
I hope one day you find someone that makes you happy.
>>
>>42253124
Do I know you?
I hope you're doing well anon. We all just want a bit of happiness
>>
>>42253158
I hope you know me, because that means I know you too
we all want what we can't have, I suppose. The joke is the only thing in the way is ourselves
>>
>>42253250
If I know you we probably haven't spoken in a while. I guess maybe you're just a passing anon though.
We're always our own biggest obstacle. We get bogged down in ourselves and forget the forest for the trees right? There's a book I really liked about this. I forget the name. It had a bit of pseudoscience in it but the basic message was good. I have the hard copy somewhere I just can't remember where.
>>
>>42253299
a while is pretty relative. it certainly feels like a while for me, but maybe you wouldn't consider it the same.
Perhaps we are just two anons passing another on the high speed shoulders of the cyber highway, but it's certainly making me feel better to pretend we aren't

I won't forget you
>>
File: IMG_2268.jpg (43 KB, 480x480)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>42253158
>>42253250
>>42253299
>>42253382
What the fuck is going on here?

Oh yea I forgot, origglydiggly.
>>
>>42253382
I disappeared a while back. I'm not 100% on who you are but I'd guess R if I had to guess. Apologies if I'm wrong. Or if you're just an anon passing in the night.
>>
>>42253431
I have no idea anon, but it's very entertaining.
>>
>>42253382
Or, do doorknobs mean something to you?
>>
>>42253435
it appears we are strangers, my friend. The anon I was looking for was M, which I suspect isn't you.
It's all the same, I'm glad to have shared this interaction with you

>>42253505
a remnant of a past love. Always interesting to hear the details, here take one of mine
this will be fun to talk about when we meet again, after the simulation is over
>>
>>42253567
M as in what? I'm not 100% but it almost seems like we run in the same circles. If the M is the M I'm thinking of I would have to imagine that we do know each other.
>>
File: 1497239975447.jpg (81 KB, 379x364)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>42253567
I was hoping you two knew each other. I'm genuinely disappointed in this ending.
>>
>>42253610
my M is a Matt and I don't relate to R,
sorry friend

>>42253618
I'm disappointed too, but it was highly unlikely to begin with. Maybe someday we'll meet our lost connections
>>
>>42253686
Oh well. I figured it was unlikely anyway. Perhaps we'll meet again in another life, or another thread. Life is certainly full of mysteries.
>>42253618
Do not weep anon. Even though we don't know each other we still got to know each other just a bit. A small connection in a lonely world. We should be happy for the little things.
>>
>>42253719
what is your initial? mine is b, in case we do meet again
>>
>>42253772
A. I'll remember you b. Until we meet again. Have a good night and stay safe.
>>
I would like a yandere gf/bf but I know that isn't realistic.

Going from no one giving a shit about me to suddenly having someone totally obsessed with every breathing moment I have would be far too stressful for someone who's used to isolation.

It'd feel totally undeserved as well. Say you're a useless NEET, boring, quiet, dissociated with yourself and only experiencing life passively though others.

So some yandere anime girl through a computer screen telling you that they love you endlessly without ever naming a single good quality about you is just a fantasy.

Irl, as with anything in real life where I'm actually forced to experience it for myself I'm just going to feel out of place.

Too much of a robot to experience life, but not enough of a robot to wish I wasn't all alone.
>>
>>42244662
>ywn hold her while she's high from cutting herself
Why live?
>>
>>42253912
>wanting your loved one to be in pain
Top sadism to you as well m'sir
>>
>>42253896
I wish a yandere anime girl would crawl through my computer screen like that girl from the ring. How cool would that be? That doesn't happen every day.
>>
File: 1500995924991.jpg (35 KB, 540x540)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>42243669
>hatate
>yandere
>>
File: img000034.png (244 KB, 884x1300)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>>42254339
The only yandere I care about
Is right here
>>
>>42244595
Heh famalam
>>
>>42253040
Should've made babby in her. That tends to chill bitches out.
>>
>>42244447
I want a tomoko GF pls give
>>
File: Senjou_owari.jpg (14 KB, 350x197)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
reminder that girls with mixed archtypes are the best
>>
File: 1513056770554.jpg (476 KB, 638x900)
476 KB
476 KB JPG
I need a new crazy girl to replace the one I have right now
You'll get to tell her you're better than her and that you own me now
>>
>>42256205
get the fuck off this board and go fucking hang yourself, or better yet just fucking dump the girl you're with. you don't belong here, scum.
>>
>>42256205
Im with >>42256258 , please consider leaving this thread, followed by killing yourself, the fact that shit even passes your mind means you're a piece of shit who doesn't deserve to be loved.
>>
>>42251617
This is how I lost my girlfriend. Threatened to kill her father whilst enraged. She took it personal I suppose and ended our relationship soon after. She knew what she walked into, but I guess it never really dawned on her it wasn't just a "bad romance" until that point in time
>>
>>42255372
> having a parasite with a schizo
> thinking you can maintain a family
Heck, even if you had the financial stability for this to happen, schizophrenia isn't your normie depression, where it would pass away quickly. You'd be taking a happy childhood from your child.
>>
So where can I find a crazy clingy gf? I have no friends so it's not like that would be a problem. All I want is someone who wants me.
>>
>>42254373
Sauce?
In an original way of course
>>
File: _20180104_135040.jpg (108 KB, 720x1035)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>42257700
Just google it next time you fucking autist, took me a whole 5 seconds
>>
I wanted a yandere girlfriend as well before. The thought was just so hot, but now I regret that.
I got a girlfriend that's the most yandere you'll get and it's fucking horrible. She threatened me with a knife because I commented on another girls picture on Instagram. It's horrible dude
>>
>>42257753
Where on the image does it say dead tube
>>
>>42258104
Why do you even use Instagram? Are you some kind of fucking normie?
>>
I actually lost my best friend because of his yandere gf. She used to get visibly angry whenever we would hang out and play video games and eventually she told him that he's not allowed to have friends anymore. I got a couple stories of the shit she's pulled if you guys want to hear about it.
>>
>>42258104
>instagram
You shouldn't even be here you disgusting normalfag
>>
>>42243819
I kinda know what it's like because once I had yandere gay following me. It was awesome, being showered with so much attention, surviving attempts of controlling me... The only problem is he wasn't she, so we weren't in relationship, but it convinced me to look further for yandere gf.
>>
>>42258115
Search in google images you fucking braindead, google has a section to search certain images instead of you typing shit out. Do I need to call the mods for the fact youre 12 or you're just brainlet ?
>>
>>42243819

EXCEPT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW ME, I'D FUCKING KILL A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FOR A GF WHO IS CLINGY AND OBSESSED WITH ME.
>>
File: hauck.jpg (295 KB, 1024x807)
295 KB
295 KB JPG
Crazy people need professional help.

>On February 7th of 1909, a 30-year-old mother of two by the name of Emma Hauck was admitted to the psychiatric hospital of the University of Heidelberg in Germany, having recently been diagnosed with dementia praecox (schizophrenia). The outlook improved briefly and a month later she was discharged, only to be readmitted within weeks as her condition deteriorated further. Sadly, the downturn continued and in August of that year, with her illness deemed "terminal" and rehabilitation no longer an option, Emma was transferred to Wiesloch asylum, the facility in which she would pass away eleven years later.

>It was around this time that a heartbreaking collection of letters, some of which can be seen below, were discovered in the archives of the Heidelberg hospital; all written obsessively in Emma's hand during her second stay at the clinic in 1909, at a time when reports indicate she was relentlessly speaking of her family. Each desperate letter is directed at her absent husband, Mark, and every page is thick with overlapping text. Some are so condensed as to be illegible; some read "Herzensschatzi komm" ("Sweetheart come") over and over; others simply repeat the plea, "komm komm komm," ("come come come") thousands of times.

>None were sent.
>>
>>42258155
Greentext it right now. If its too big for one reply, type it out and post afterwards
>>
>be a crazy clingy insecure gf
>go through a bad relationship
>finally ends after 2 years
>drop acid and seek for answers
>realized we were both toxic people
It took me a long time to realize that I shouldn't be looking for love. I am love. Love does things because it wants to, not because it has to.
>>
>>42258604
>>be a crazy clingy insecure gf

Say no more, you're perfect
>>
>>42258604
Shame you had to do acid to realise this but beats living your life beating yourself up because of mutual failure. Improve yourself and you'll see your relationships will improve too.
>>42258667
Calm down faggot, let the roastie be
>>
>>42258835

I'll fucking kill you in a heartbeat cunt
>>
>>42244080
>implying that I have friends
>implying that I have a job
>implying that I spend much time with my family

where do you think you are
>>
>>42244536
>tfw no Shinsha gf
>>
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1i72kmwaheb
>>
>>42246473
Plz add me on discord too kthnxbai
kore#7261
>>
>>42259962
i think this is infact a normie meme
>>
I just want a gf, guys
>>
>>42244080
>>42244190
>>42244282
/thread

Good advice here
>>
>>42259962
I refuse to open vocaroo links unless someone tells me it's a cute girl saying cute things
>>
I think you could make someone a yandere by giving them the ability to sense you whenever you're near. They would think they have some kind of psychic link to you and would either fall in love with you or kill you. Brain implants when?
>>
File: 1514498630278.png (339 KB, 900x535)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>42247746

Even yanderes want Chad

Hold me Bros ;_;
>>
>>42264438
No true yandere removes herself from her prey just to get with chad
Ergo, that was no yandere
>>
>>42251617
>caring about those things
Hello R*ddit!
>>
>>42264773
>being ok with being cut off from your very own dear sweet mum
How's teenage sociopathy treating you?
>>
>>42264791
>sweet Momdreams
>the very same sweet Mom that abandoned me before I became an adult
Hello R*ddit!
>>
>>42264818
>everyone with good parents is from reddit
>>
>>42264852
>implying that those with good lives beling here
Hello R*ddit!
>>
>>42264870
>implying good parents mean you aren't mentally ill
>>
>>42264894
>implying that having those you love allows you to pass for someone who belongs here
Hello R*ddit!
>>
>>42264919
>implying my shit-tier brain is capable of returning affections or functioning in society
>>
>>42264934
>implying leaving a yandere girl over them threatening your family isn't returning feelings of affection
Hello R*ddit!
>>
>>42264960
>implying leaving a yandere girl because she's about to commit a felony and you don't want to be an accomplice has anything to do with affection
>implying internal feelings are external expressions
>>
>>42264998
>caring for those you love more than the possibility of a gf
Sure is R*ddit in here.
>>
>>42265041
>implying realizing that my parents are more capable of prolonging my neet lifestyle and less likely to off themselves and therefore choosing to side with them out of self interest is bad
How's teenage lack of future planning treating you?
>>
>>42263944
He's some random unironic autistic faggot who found out about vocaroo this week an now he shits on everyone's threads with it. If you see a vocaroo out of place, its safe to assume its that faggot.
>>
>>42258104
That's obviously what you get you fucking normie. Why were you unfaithful to her?
>>
>>42258104
Are you ignant or what boy? Why would you do that? No sympathy to you.
>>
>>42265822
This. She did the right thing. It was only a matter of time before he cucked her irl.
>>
>>42265868
>cuck yandere
>get knifed
Its a life of constant arguing and exhaustion boys

>cant play a newly developed game bc she constantly wants your attention and wants you to text back every couple of mins
>cant even sleep in peace for that same reason
>cant look up while walking bc she's gonna argue with you about how you looked at another woman
>cant seemingly look too long at pics or video thumbnails of woman
>yes comics, manga, anime, cartoons included
>cant live without fear bc gf might have dreamt of you with another woman in her dreams
>cant have privacy bc she was password to all your accs
>cant trust you with other women despite all that, including family members
>cant jerk off bc even though you deleted history, she compares the amount of cum to the previous days like wtf??
>>
>>42265931
Boys want yandere gfs and dont know how to treat us
>>
>>42266225
>Boys want yandere gfs and dont know how to treat us
Infidelity is never justified and I think people who do shit like that are pathetic and weak in the worst way.
But, yandere gf is pretty hard to handle for anyone. People don't know what they're asking for when they say they want a yandere gf.
>>
>>42266222
Well why do you need to look up while you are walking and look at thumbnails for more than 20 secs? Why do you need to jerk off if you have a gf?

Its clear you wanted to cheat on her and cant keep your dick in your pants like all men! If you cant be 100% monogamous you dont deserve a gf desu
>>
File: 1514109918563.jpg (448 KB, 1000x1000)
448 KB
448 KB JPG
>tfw yandere dom trap
So unwanted
>>
>>42266405
>tfw yandere dom trap
>being a degenerate
Yandere should be sub
>>
>>42266429
But Anon won't live up to his potential unless I control him!
>>
>>42266570
Yanderegf-chan won't live up to her potential unless she follows my orders without fail. I'm a better decision maker than a yandere can be. My cold rationality will get us further than her emotional excesses.
>>
>>42266627
That's not true, I know everything about you. Get off /r9k/ and go back to studying
>>
>>42266896
>Get off /r9k/ and go back to studying
Swing and a miss anonikins
And it is true. With my guidance and the yandere's ability to follow orders we could do very well.
>>
>>42265080
come on anon dont let him win
>>
>>42266996
You sound like you're sweating through your onesi and heavy breathing like youve ran a marathon but in reality you just grabbed another tendy off the box.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.