[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1491494919725.jpg (32 KB, 400x267)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>tfw it's extremely difficult for me to get an erection any more than once a day now
>only 18 years old
Is there any hope for my dick?
>>
To cure your penis you must stick it in to some prime boipucci
>>
>>42456973
Could be diabetes or blood pressure. Get some cheap meters and check it out. As long as you get morning erections, then you are probably fine.
>>
File: hairy.png (67 KB, 398x321)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
god i wish i were 18
>>
>>42458063
I would like to be 18 only if I know what I know now. I was stupid and naive at that age.
>>
>>42458048
>dick sometimes can't maintain hardness, especially after my first nut. used to be easy to cum twice in a row, now nearly impossible
>cumming is more intense, like it produces a more intense unbearable tingling kinda sensation that makes me flex my muscles and overwhelms me, never used to be like this
this might be seperate or entirely related
>right nut seems out of place, while fapping it seems to retract or lay at a weird angle and produce some of that weird sensation

what's wrong with me? aids? i went to the urologists and got fondled, and a ultrasound for frequent urination, said i probably just have narrow urethra but i never mentioned any of the above because i thought it tied in with peeing

been like this for seemingly 6 months. not op btw
>>
>>42458115
im 19
what should I do
lemme know
>>
>>42456973
are you on psych meds? that'll limp yo dick.
>>
>>42458048
My morning erections became extremely rare and/or weak since years ago. Should I worry about it?
>>
>>42459938

if you have any other weird symptoms you need to see a doctor, could be your heart. if your hair starts turning grey get to a doctor asap
>>
STOP FUCKING FAPPING EVERY DAY

1 TIME A WEEK, SOMETIMES 2

TRUST ME YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>>
>>42459098
>you on psych meds
Only on this board would that be a rational question for ops problems
>>
>>42460611
Not op but I have not fapped since the third, and I don't get morning erections unless I really need to pee.

Before I had not gone more than a week of not fapping for like seven years and I always had morning erections.
>>
>>42460765
keep it up, they will come back

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.