[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 6017022447_5d64cc382d_b.jpg (211 KB, 1024x784)
211 KB
211 KB JPG
Reminder that circumcision is genital mutilation with no health benefits. All the "it prevents STDs" arguments are bullshit. Circumcising a baby is like going up to a person while they're sleeping, drugging them, then stealing one of their kidneys without their consent. It's fucking disgusting and anybody who even pretends to support this gruesome act should be castrated.
>>
Got cut when I was 6 due to excessive skin. Circumcision at birth for no reason is fucking retarded but stop spreading fucking memes, it's not a dry wasteland, frenulum's still there, zero problems during masturbation or sex (no need for lube, ever), only valid point may be fewer nerve endings because, no shit, there's skin missing.
>>
>>46104668
Unless it's for medical reasons, circumcision for religious or cultural reasons is fucking barbaric. Also, how tight were you cut? I find it really difficult to fap without some form of lube.
>>
>>46104668
your dick head isnt moist anymore bro like its supposed to be. its not supposed to be 'normal' dry much less a wasteland.
>only valid point may be-
look how hard you try to minimize it bro chill out dont cope
>>
>>46104562
Yeah, very true. I had my cock cut up for no reason as a baby. My parents aren't even really religious. I wonder how that affects a child. Never forgave my parents personally.
>>
>>46105188
If you're american, it's a high chance you were cut because your great great grandfather saw a kellog's (yes the cereal) commercial that encouraged circumcision because kellog (the guy who made the cereal company) was a religious fanatic and thought that merely looking at a woman was a sin

you were circumcised, aka denied your basic rights as a male human, because of a commercial about cereal.
>>
>>46104668
are you retarded anon? a lot of procedures involve removing the frenulum, and lube is almost always required as you can't really "tug" on anything

t. cutfag
>>
>>46105335
>you were circumcised, aka denied your basic rights as a male human, because of a commercial about cereal.
That's pretty fucked up but it made me kek. Damn you cereal Jews. I'm never eating Kellogs again.
>>
File: asdasdasd.png (9 KB, 901x68)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>46105376
you can't make this shit up anon. I was cut because my parents were fucking religious fanatics. My dick was snipped because some mystical magical man in the sky told them to.
>>
>>46105133
Lol i take it you're circumcised, foreskins dont lubricate your dick or anything, they just protect it.
>>
>>46104562
The AAP already concedes it's an elective surgery. If you fight this medically you're going to lose. It's a legislative issue of the 14th amendement, not a medical issue.
>>
Too be honest being circumcised is probably why I am a beta male. Can't be an alpha with a mutilated half working dick.
>>
>>46106242
>there are no Chads in the US
>>
>>46106161
Are you ignorant or a kike? i mean google. right at the start of wikipedia "The foreskin is mobile, fairly stretchable, and acts as a natural lubricant."
>>
How how about you all shut the fuck up and stop arguing like children for a bit?
I was circumcised at birth. My shaft skin is able to be pulled up to the top of my glans. I don't need lube. I wouldn't want a moist dick anyways. I understand the dick cheese meme is a joke and you can easily wash it away in the shower. Personally. i think uncut dicks look disgusting, with the little bit of skin all shrivled up at the end. I like my dick, and i'm glad i'm circumcised. My family is not religious so it wasn't the jews. It was my mother's choice. I'm not ever going to be in a relationship with a man or woman as i don't find humans attractive. I see a "sexy" blonde woman with DD tits and a big ass, i don't get turned on like most men. I see a chisled and buff "handsome" man, i don't get turned on like most women. I'm attracted to scalies and pokemon. I know i'm going to get shit for that, but i don't really care if you like it or not. I don't want to ever be in a romantic relationship with anybody. I wan't to die a virgin. I want to stay pure and untainted by sex. This also means i will never have to pleasure anybody. I'm comfortable with my dick, and i'm glad i am cut. If you want to argue with me and call out my sexual tastes, go head. This is 4chan, and nothing is stopping you. But keep in mind you will not get me to change my views on
circumcision.
>>
>>46105376
But dude thier granola is the shit.
Some milk,rasins and sugar? Bam,instantly better breakfast. though i usually just pick away at whatever i have in my pantry as i don't have a fixed breakfast i like
>>
>>46106763
>inb4 HURR WIKIPEDIA CAN BE EDITED BY ANYBODY ITS NOT ACCURATE HURR
>>
>>46106868
Circumcision is fucking disgusting with no health benefits whatsoever. It merely just destroys sensation in your dick so you feel 1/4 of what a true orgasm feels like. Don't you feel robbed? That your parents did something irreversible to your body without your consent?
>>
>>46106983
No, i don't feel robbed of anything. I am very happy i am cut. And about the orgasm thing, i JUST blew my load after a wank. It felt good man.
Now how is that "de-sensitized"?
>>
>>46107110
don't argue with inactivists, they're deluded
>>
>>46104562
It does have hygienic benefits but I think it has more to do with the bible. In it, God makes a pact with Abraham to allow humanity to flourish so long as the males of those following the Abrahamic religions have their foreskins cut off.
>>
>>46107401
Alright, sounds good to me.
At least you aren't flailing your arms in a autistic meltdown like he was :)
>>
What circumcision is considered too tight? I have a slight roll remaining of my foreskin, is it too tight? I really hate being circumcised because now my penis looks like a fucking frilled lizard.
>>
File: global warming1.png (657 KB, 813x603)
657 KB
657 KB PNG
>>46106868
This is so prosaically written, and that fucking picture
>>
File: Spoiler Image (67 KB, 694x800)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>46107581
How is my comment dull? I'm just saying my view on it,friendo.
I have never seen the word "prosaically" before so i had to look it up. Also,what's wrong with the picture?
>>
>>46107110
You're the type of guy to see that someone clearly broke into your house, stole your TV, and fucked your wife, then proceed to go "nah, I didn't need the TV anyway. Also I never liked Sharon to begin with." Always not coming to terms with the fact that you've been fucking mutilated.
>>
>>46106983
It sucks but if you're honestly this upset and concerned with a small piece of skin then you have bigger issues than being circumcised
>>
>>46107470
Maybe during biblical times, but nowadays you can just clean your dick like a normal person. Keep in mind humans have survived with foreskins for 99% of human history. Foreskins are not an alien thing that don't deserve to exist.
>>
>>46107708
like >>46107401 said, i won't waste my time arguing with you over MY dick.
You go about and have smoke blow out your ears in a hissy fit about that i am happy with my dick while i go on to enjoy my life
>>
>>46107745
I'm not arguing with you over your dick, smartass. I'm trying to tell you that being circumcised is nothing to be proud of. It's a violation of basic human rights and you're in denial
>>
File: 1517779916697.png (727 KB, 1280x967)
727 KB
727 KB PNG
>>46107785
I'm not in denial of anything friend. If you would have read my first post, you would know i never want to have sex so how my dick is to others is not a problem for me. Secondly, i already said i think uncut dicks look disgusting, but you are too thick-skulled to hear that.
>>
>>46107785
Also, what if i was never cut, i grew up and wanted to get cut? Would you still fight me about it? You want to ban circumsision,don't you?
>>
based circumcised dialgaposter
>>
>>46107866
Thanks
I also like to Zekrompost a lot
>>
>>46106868
Best bait I've ever seen
>>
>>46104562
Not being circumcised is honestly disgusting
>>
>>46108120
I wonder who could be behind this post
oy vey
(>

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.