[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1531372023872.jpg (20 KB, 300x200)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
How the fuck do I manage this addiction? I did nothing since yesterday but browse r9k and play GTA Vice City
>>
File: 1451764172002.png (164 KB, 425x419)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>vice city
Shit taste.
And I find r9k to be too boring and slow to main, how do you even manage.
>>
You don't...internet is life, it has become life.
There is nothing wrong with being addicted to internet.

>>46746389
Shut up, youngling.
>>
>>46746389
vice city is a patrician game you fucking autistic nigger
>>
>>46746169
Go outside and do some non online activities
>>
>>46746476
But its so small, if it was SA I wouldnt object but come on. It took like a minute to cruise Vice City from end to end whereas in SA it took like 5 minutes.
>>
>>46746619

yeah but gta is about some nig nogs in the hood trying to get rid of drugs (yeahsure.mp3) and some bullshit about stealing alien tech from are 51 and more inane stuff like that

vice city even though technically it aged like shit at least lets me pretend to be an alpha
male drug lord in the 80s miami in a semi believable way
>>
>>46746503
I have extreme social anxiety and laziness can't even manage to go out for a walk
>>
what can I use to replace 4chan (and forums and irc and all that shit) with?
>inb4 books
what specific book will make me feel like I have friends?
>>
>>46746169
>tfw can't even play video games anymore
Gotta be online all the time heheheeheheheheheheehehehehehelpmeheheh
>>
go outside and stay away from a pc
i recommend cycling, just train yourself to travel far

basically just get away from anything that can provide internet, the easiest way is outside activities
>>
>>46747996
There are people who will see me if I go outside though
>>
>>46747915
why not online games? best of both worlds ain't it
>>
>>46747996
cycling or not I'll still be a loser, I need to do some productive shit
>>
>>46746169
depends on how far gone you are i guess, but you could try to turn whatever you do into something productive in literally any way. its a start
>>
>VC
Have a (you) for good taste.
And unless you do miss out on things you really need to be doing instead it is all good imo.
>>
>>46748115
turning a non productive activity into a barely productive one is the worst kind of cope
nothing more pathetic than the vidya addict who thinks he can make it big on twitch and shit like that
>>
I go outside to take a break, get fresh air and look at stuff, sometimes I do real life ASMR sessions where I touch and feel up random things I find in the yard
>>
>>46748088
fuck being productive, just have fun and be healthy
>>
>>46748070
Lot of online games are repetitive and unfun
>>
>>46748215
nah, I don't want to be a minimum wage slave when I'm 50. Have you ever thought about that?
>>
>>46746389
Kill yourself kiddy. Let the grown ups talk in peace
>>
File: 298457209384.png (97 KB, 645x729)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>46746619
>A games map size means anything
>>
>>46748477
you probably will be either way, look at most 50 year olds today and they still work jobs they hate.
>>
deleted the game and all my saved games
the thing I'll probably miss the most is driving around, that's the thing that I can't get from going online and always gets me to reinstall games but for now I'm safe from gaming
feelsbadman
I wish life was endless and I could just play vidya for years without negative consequences
>>
>>46746619
back when it was new it felt so big. time flies
>>
>lnternet addiction
>>
>>46749784
Ur in denial bro
First step is acceptance
>>
>better blog post on /r9k/
Kys loser
If you wanna fix something stop talking about it on the internet and DO IT

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.