[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: suchadrag.jpg (350 KB, 640x2995)
350 KB
350 KB JPG
What should I say next? Who was in the wrong?

I wanted a relationship, but whenever I bring it up she just says I like the "idea of her, not her."

We had a trip planned, but I'm 99% sure she's not going to want to go now :/
>>
>>46757582
OP, listen to me, I'm stoned out of my Goddamn mind on this weedle-DEE-dee.
OP you just gotta get high and jerk off my man, that's all there is to it. Just smoke some of this weedle-DEE. Get high as a faggot like Bob Saget.
>>
Also, yea I'm being cringe worthy as fuck. I just wanted her to like me.

I lost my only fucking friend that cared about me.

And she's probably going to fuck some guy that doesn't give a shit about her, but the difference is that I'm fucking ugly. I fucking HATE women so fucking much. Suicide is the only answer.
>>
I fucking hate women, fucking subhuman whores. They are like fucking lizards, only fucking attractive men. Fuck women so fucking much I hate them.

One day they're going to fucking pay, fuck you all. I hate you so fucking much. FUCK. FUCKKKKKKK
>>
Fuck her for deciding what you feel about her
>genuinely likes the girl because she listens and is there for him
>"you don't like me, just the idea of having a GF"

well bitch, why would he be confessing his feelings for you and not get with another girl?

girls like this piss me off
>>
>I wanted a relationship,
>The last person I told that I wanted to kill myself
C'mon dude, you fucked this up beyond any point of salvation. I don't know the context i.e if you're long standing friends and then admitted feelings or if you've only just recently met. But, just from this exchange what I gather is, you gushed a load of emotional baggage on to her which isn't attractive in the slightest. She's friendzoned you, you can't handle that and keep being desperately clingy pushing for a relationship, she's not interested. She's trying to tell you to fuck off as nicely as possible but you're not taking no for an answer. Just draw a line under this one dude and move on. It's NEVER going to happen. Plenty more clunge in the sea.

Regards, 30 y/o khv who hasn't got a fucking clue how to deal with women.
>>
>>46757798
Thanks bro. I'm a fucking idiot moron.

You know what hurts the most, pic related.
>you lost one of the only people the sincerely cared about you

Like fuck dude, I just want to fucking shoot myself right now.
>>
File: 1531436815344.png (171 KB, 374x347)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
>>46757582
>roastie being a roastie

are you really surprised? she sounds like an ugly cunt with massive BPD. abandon ship now. you're better off alone than with a borderline psycho bitch like this anon
>>
>>46757685
>They are like fucking lizards, only fucking attractive men
Name one (one) lizard that does this.
>>
What a fucking bitch this cunt is
>>
>>46757582
Fuck off, norbert.
>>
>>46757887
What makes you think she's psycho tho
>>
>its not healthy
>its infatuation not love
Has another guy, just check her socmedia shortly.
>>
>>46757582
This is probably some instagram-skin-care-positivity-model fucking attention whore. FUCK YOU FOR EVEN TALKING TO THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. THEY LITERALLY WANT FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ARE ONLY GOOD FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET SAD, AND THEY NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO IS PATHETIC. Listen, I know this is hard for you, but try your fucking hardest to ignore them and find someone who will actually care for you because you deserve it, don't let these roasties make you think otherwise OP.
>>
File: 1531270979836.png (39 KB, 640x480)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>46758153
In these trying time we must ask ourselves what would lil peep do?

all woman are rosties tosties you must learn to love them beyond it
>>
>>46758259
Peep would have just fucked these types of women and left.
>>
>>46758499
you are right, but, but, but you can learn to love a rostie r-r-rrgith ;-;
>>
>>46758548
HAHAAHAHA of course pepe :) <3
>>
File: 1531335560377.jpg (23 KB, 349x356)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>46758583
call me lil pepe
>>
>>46758610
love you lil pepe boy <3
>>
File: 1522105286798.png (97 KB, 692x444)
97 KB
97 KB PNG
>>46758655
Give hug lil peepee
>>
File: JgvyM4J.gif (1.91 MB, 250x175)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
I wish I had the shamelessness to try to hold a girl hostage with suicidal threats, it seems to work sometimes.
>>
The hypocrisy in this thread is staggering
>Women provides you with platonic love and affection
>You mistake this for romantic interest and try to persue a relationship
>She tells you you are conflating her friendship and your desperate want for a relationship in an unhealthy way
>REEEE ROASTIES ARE ALL WHORES WHO ONLY WANT SEX WITH CHAD
Just have a platonic friendship. Romantic relationships should develop on that path from the very start, if you want to deepen your relationship with her, it does not mean you have to shift in to a romantic/sexual relationship. Develop as friends, which can be equally rewarding.
>>
>>46758153
>FUCK YOU FOR EVEN TALKING TO THESE TYPE OF WOMEN. THEY LITERALLY WANT FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU. YOU ARE ONLY GOOD FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET SAD, AND THEY NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE WHO IS PATHETIC.
Except that's what OP, not the girl, is doing. He only cares for her when she provides attention, and when she withholds that attention, he starts hating her and REEEEEEing about roasties and chads.
>>
File: 1527823288119.png (120 KB, 316x320)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>>46757582
You fucked it dude, told her about some heavy shit that maybe could of waited till later.

She sounds like a Stacey that cant see any imperfections in-herself or others; you;ve inherently won this battle she sounds like a bitch
>>
>>46757582
She sounds like a real bitch, op. But you need to realize that she's being this way because your replies reek neediness. It's better to not care about her enough than to care too much in other words.

I've been in you shoes, friend. Gay/10
>>
>>46757933
Hillary Clinton does, gotcha there
>>
>>46759519
We don't know the context of this, we're only making assumptions. But judging from the way she said that she was very happy emotionally, and the guy is clearly not assuming from that he tried to kill himself. I think that the guy wanted more than friendship, she gave him false hope and the guy is rightfully angry about this in my opinion.
>>
>>46757582
it's understandable. you said you liked her essentially because she was nice to you and cared about you, not because you like her for her positive traits such as being nice and caring in general. not to mention, it takes more than that to really like somebody.
>>
>>46759472
You don't necessarily know if she gave him false hope, that's why most people gave him the benefit of the doubt and just assumed that right away.
>>
File: 1515109598864.png (840 KB, 1080x1055)
840 KB
840 KB PNG
>>46757582
OP I think I found your problem
>>
>>46759472
>Just have a platonic friendship.

Easy for you to say fucking faggot
>>
>>46757582
I think she's using it as an excuse because she feels nothing for you
>>
>>46760068
I figured, nobody ever does.

Need to shoot myself ASAP
>>
File: 1529644603082.jpg (718 KB, 1600x1200)
718 KB
718 KB JPG
>>46757933
Does this count or no
>>
>>46758499
Well I guess he could still give them
>a bone
>>
>>46759761
>>46759704
>I wanted a relationship, but whenever I bring it up she just says I like the "idea of her, not her."
Meaning it's not the first time she rejected him. And if you think being friends with someone of the opposite sex is somehow going to give someone "false hope" that's entirely on the person who wants there to be something more than there is.
>>
>>46757649
If you hate women, that means she is right. She doesn't owe you a relationship because you're friendly to her.
>>
File: qWuyTed.jpg (70 KB, 540x810)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>46759704
>>46759647
>>46759731
>>46759761
>>46760130
>>46760136
>implying any of this shit matters when you look like pic related

If OP looked like pic related, the chick in the OP would be gushing at her even paying attention to her roastie ass.

I'm sorry OP but you're ugly. Idk how ugly, but ugly enough.
>>
>>46757582
Okay, so all misogyny aside, I've been in a situation like this but with the gender roles reversed, where I was with this girl, and I realized that she didn't really like me, she was just using me to help her self esteem, and I was doing the same. So I blocked that ho and moved on. Just be glad she's nicer than I am.
>>
>>46757582
You're clearly just desperate and she's right. You need to fix your own mental issues before being in a relationship.
>>
>>46757840
>if yilou cared about my life too

Moment of truth anon, did you use her as an emotional cumdump or unpaid therapist? I can understand her frustration. I had people use me for emotional validation and it is annoying.
>>
>>46760156
Women aren't as shallow as robots, thank fuck.
>>
>>46760093
Shit like this is why nobody likes you.
>>
>>46760068
>>46760093
She doesn't feel nothing for you OP, or she would of been ignoring you for a long time. The fact that she is gently trying to make you give up on it and get better is proof that she cares about you, just not in a romantic/sexual way.
Understand that for most people, they will only maintain one romantic/sexual relationship at a time, and not every relationship in their life will reach that stage. Since she is probably for you one of your most important relationships, you want her to fulfill those roles, which is perfectly natural, but hardly fair on her. That is basically what she is saying, that because of your lack of relationships you want desperately for the ones you do have to reach their deepest and widest potential, and that will make you biased.
To turn it to a food analogy, because those are always the pinnacle of debate, if a starving man eats a hamburger and says "This is the best food I've ever tasted, it's amazing, I love it", people are going to be doubtful about their sincerity.
>>
>>46760253
I think this poster is right
>>
File: 1497677944603.png (506 KB, 720x720)
506 KB
506 KB PNG
>>46757582
Damnit stop being a fucking cuck

She doesn't like you and she's having sex with another guy right now, but she's just trying to turn it into your fault to avoid feeling bad. That's all. You may be thinking this is some abstract philosophical or psychological argument she's making and you have to convince her otherwise, but the words she's saying don't matter, only her actions, which are that she doesn't want to be with you

Stop reading the words, they are all lies, the only truth is that she doesn't want to be with you

Get more redpilled brother
>>
>>46758008
You obviously don't have experience with psycho women or it would be obvious
>>
>>46760199
Looking back on it I used her as an unpaid therapist thinking she cared about me.
>>
>>46760302
I was saying this from the beginning, but I thought she was different. Fml
>>
>>46760343
She can care as a friend, you know
>>
>>46760343
She can care about you without wanting to fucc you. Besides, why didnt you try to offer her the same courtesy of emotional support? You're as bad as women who take men out just to pay for their meals
Maybe she's bitter you didnt care more to help her out too and that killed it
>>
>>46760248
Nobody likes me because I'm ugly
>>
>>46760372
I'm not looking for a friend. We shared the same bed on a trip together. We talked until 6 in the morning for those two nights. I thought there was a connection between us, but I guess not. I'm just fucking ugly.

>>46760390
I did, but she felt that I was going to get mad at her telling me about her past relationship and sexual history because I would get mad at her because I was a "lonely virgin." I hate myself so much now :/
>>
>>46760399
No. Most people don't care about that. You are a pity party, and that's fucking a drag when it's a guy.
>>
>>46760302
Why would she have to justify it? If she doesn't want to be with him, she would be doing him a disservice to date him anyways. If you're with a girl who doesn't like you, it doesn't even mean anything
>>
>>46760481
You're a fucking moron. Looks play a big fucking part. I can pull up at least 5 studies that show you, but you'd just keep telling me it's about "personality" again and again.
>>
>>46760399
On the inside
>>46760475
>I'm not looking for a friend
Don't underestimate the power of networking. Normies use their friends and social networks to meet people. Just because it doesn't work out with her doesn't mean she can't lead you to someone else
>>
>>46757582
any one that says nope like that is pretty retarted. SOundes like youre talking to a RETARTED FEMALE. I would steer clear at all costs. probably a ROASTE
>>
>>46760532
Oh, I want a friend. But female friends? Nah.
>>
>>46760525
No one's going to say that looks don't play a part, but it's clear from your post that you have a significant amount of emotional issues. Issues like these are always going to be a bigger turn off than your face
>>
>>46760475
You can share a bed with your mom.

This chick doesn't owe you a relationship because you talked to her for one night. Friends can connect too. Your entitlement and your self victimizing attitude is what makes you ugly.

I'm a 4/10 at best and have zero problems dating women.
>>
>>46760525
Looks play a part. Instead of wasting time looking up "studies" and being a lazy annoying shit, you should fix your obvious mental issues and become the best you that you can. THEN you can be a whiner. Not a second before.
>>
>>46759704
Was she suppose to ignore someone threatening to kill themselves to avoid giving false hope?
>>
>>46760628
>>46760551
>just improve yourself bruh

I don't even give a fuck anymore tbqh. The fact that men have to improve themselves for 1/4 of their life just to get a wet hole that doesn't have to do shit but not be fat (if at that) just frustrates the living fuck out of me. Why should I improve myself for some roast that wouldn't put 1% of the effort I did to get her.

Fuck off.
>>
>>46760552
Like I give a fuck about your opinion. Post your face, because I bet you're white and/or above the looks threshold where looks begin mattering.
>>
If it's anything like my girl you gotta keep at it a few times. I stayed on her ass, she would never commit, then we had a nice long heart to heart and finally she wanted to give things a try. Many hours were spent crying, many times I ask her out and she says hmm maybe and I get excited, only for her to say she's not interested a few days later and process repeats. As long as she keeps talking to you you have a shot. Girls instinctively know it's impossible to be friends with a guy. If she is still talking it means you are on the backburner, plan B,C, D, etc. Just gotta keep at it and find a way to move up hierarchy. It's literally impossible to fucc up bigger than I did, so much cringe I can't look at o ld messages without wanting ot an hero. Scared to death I'm going to fucc it up now that she is willing to try but wew, I want to marry her and live happily ever after now. She tried to pull the same "you like the idea of me/a relationship". Nah' bitch, I've had gf's before, never fell so hard for anyone like this before. Maybe it's narcissism because she is like girl version of me but idgaf, she is ultimate goal in life. Let her know she is your ultimate goal in life. Keep at it. Either you win or lose, but it's better than staying in purgatory hell not knowing what could be. Some girls are just weird and need that intense creepy chasing. They make you suffer to see if you are really into them or not. It feels cruel but whatever, all girls got their own shittests I guess.
>>
>>46760687
*Where personality starts mattering.
>>
>>46760692
>discord """girls"""

Didn't even read the rest of your post, fuck off retard
>>
>>46760665
Wow, and you say you have problems with women?

Men improving for women is basic biology bro. You just want to be a woman for some reason.

>>46760687
You're always looking for excuses. I'm a guy and I'm disgusted by your attitude. No wonder you're single.
>>
Yea anon you're totally in the wrong. You shouldn't make moves on your only friend. Try being friends with a guy it's way healthier and more natural only desperate weirdos are "friends" with girls.

You should go for uglier women if you really are ugly.

And you are very obviously mentally ill just based on these texts. I hope she stops talking to you and lives her life.
>>
>>46760665
>Why should I improve myself for some roast that wouldn't put 1% of the effort I did to get her.

Why would you compare yourself to a woman?
>>
>>46760721
>Men improving for women is basic biology bro.
Like I give a fuck lmao.
>You just want to be a woman for some reason.
I do. It's life on easy mode, who wouldn't want that. Constant validation just for existing. God I wish I could have just a day of that.

And I'm not looking for excuses, it's real life.
>>
>>46760719
Suit yourself, nigger. Part of our agreement was to keep things just on phone or webcam now, because discord made us both act a little crazy. I'm going to kiss her and hold her hand and marry the fucc out of her. What are you going to do?
>>
>>46760741
I'm not comparing myself, I'm just saying that women don't have to put in the effort a man does in life. And it's unfair.

That's the reason I'm killing myself.
>>
>>46760748
Sounds like you have a female brain.
>>
>>46760756
You're a virgin aren't you? LOOOOOOL
>>
>>46759472
>platonic love and affection
>platonic love
>>
>>46760781
Sounds like you can't see real life for what it is, faggot.
>>
>>46760766
Yes. Men have to be men. Welcome to being 16.
>>
>>46760801
I can. You're wanting to live as a woman and ignore basic biology...just because you're lazy. It's pathetic.
>>
>>46760803
>>46760828
>bruh life is unfair just deal with it!!!
>you're just lazy!!!

This is one the injustices in life that no one will see. The only option is suicide and hope for reincarnation in a just world.

Fuck women. Fuck dating. Fuck men who defend these injustices. I'm tired of this world.
>>
>>46760844
What injustice exactly? That you have to try to achieve shit?
>>
>>46760878
That men have to achieve shit while women sit on their ass and do nothing to get these men.

It's not fair. I hate women. I hate everyone.
>>
>>46760665
Gee, why don't women like you? I am truly shocked that you are alone. I would be immensely surprised if you managed to find make friends who could put up with your shit. What's your excuse for that?
>>
>>46760915
You think I was born like this faggot? I wasn't born with this mindset, the world gave it to me.
>>
>>46760878
>told all your life that men and women are equal
>they receive all the same benefits
>but men have to work hard and women don't
Wow why would anyone be upset at this? It's just reality bro!
>>
>>46760905
Yes. That's biology. Men impress women. Women have to make babies. I don't see you offering to pick up the slack there.

Again, you're just creepily saying you want to be a woman.
>>
>>46760935
Literally nobody says men and women are exactly the same.
>>
>>46760954
>Women have to make babies.

Oh god, this bullshit. You know birth control is a thing in the 21st century right.
You just don't want to admit I'm right.
>>
>>46760994
Ignore that line and respond to the post. Nice cherrypicking btw
>>
>>46760927
Always a victim, huh?

>>46760995
Birth control doesn't mean men make a baby inside of them. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>46761019
The post that ignores hundreds of thousands of years of biology because you want to be a woman?
>>
>>46760927
If you're too weak or unaware to take control of how you perceive the world, and are unwilling to improve yourself in any way, what do you hope to find in a relationship? You will find that your rabbit hole of despair extends much deeper than you ever thought possible, because no one will love you as you are. Regardless, you don't improve yourself for women, or for others. You do it for yourself, because it has intrinsic value. You won't find a second of peace until you let go of the blame and excuses and start fighting to take hold of a life worth living. I don't say this to be mean, or to try to hurt you. It is a bitter pill to swallow, that everything you do you must do for yourself, with no mind towards instant gratification.
>>
>>46761026
>Birth control doesn't mean men make a baby inside of them. What the fuck are you talking about?

You're trying to justify the advantage women have socially by saying that they have to make a baby inside them.

I was simply saying that birth control/abortion are a thing in the 21st century where men aren't supposed to abide by the barbaric rules of nature.

>>46761045
Oh shut the fuck up about this faggot.
>>
>>46761060
>Regardless, you don't improve yourself for women, or for others. You do it for yourself, because it has intrinsic value.

Anyone who says they're not improving themselves for women are lying. Nobody lifts for themselves, they lift for the validation that comes with lifting. Who the fuck would put in the effort.
>>
>>46761068
What advantage? What actual man thinks laziness is a goal? Men get to pursue any women they want. That's awesome.

Waaah biology makes me cry.
>>
>>46760786
I wish, actually feel a lot of guilt over that. Had a gf before, was planning to save it for marriage but she was very persistent girl. I kind of blacked out, was shaking, she pull down pants and start giving suck. Pretty much the worst way to have a first time with a girl but after that I rolled with it. Dated 7 years until I had enough of her shit and dumped. Oddly enough I dump so that I would have a chance with discord qt. Like if not for her we'd still be dating. You know a girl is special when you throw away a 7 year relationship for her, but I was also settling hard. I kind of want someone in my league for a partner now. Sex isn't that big a deal all things said and done. Better to be with a person who has their head on straight. This is maybe not discord girl but she's super hot and I love her despite any flaws.
>>
>>46761099
There's no point in debating normies. They can't stand their worldview being shattered, so they resort to petty insults.
>>
>>46761094
Lifting is fun. What are you, a pussy?
>>
>>46761094
It is incredibly narrow minded to assume that the only focus of self improvement would be on your body. It belies your obsession with the superficial. It is not women who have betrayed you, it is your own mind. Wake up. Apply yourself.
>>
>>46761129
You haven't shattered any worldviews. All you've said is you want to be a lazy woman, and biology is optional for no reason.
>>
Girls fucking suck. I've never even held a hand and i know that.
>>
>>46761162
You just proved my point normie.
>>
>>46761175
The point that your argument is you want to be lazy and everything should be handed to you?
>>
>>46761143
>i lift weights not because i want a better body - that would just be superficial - but because it expands my mind.
Simply euphoric
>>
>>46761185
Nah, I want equality. Just like the niggers did. Just like women did.

But who cares about men right.
>>
>>46761198
Nobody means equality to override biology. That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>46761187
You didn't even read my post. If you think that lifting weights is the only way you can improve myself you are proving that you are entirely superficial and narcissistic, assuming that the only thing that has value is your appearance, and that your mind/ or life in general needs no improvement
>>
>>46761217
Niggers/women are biologically inferior, yet they still fought for equality.
>>
>>46761227
I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what people mean by equality.

Also mentally ill people like yourself are actually inferior, bro.
>>
>>46761187
In the long run, a healthy mind can exist only in a healthy body.
>>
>>46760361
>I was saying this from the beginning, but I thought she was different. Fml
The words of men everywhere who have been burned by women after thinking they were equal to men. I'm sorry anon. But it's a lesson you had to learn. Women are just not the same as us
>>
>>46761225
I was taking the piss out of your awful self help advice bro. How the fuck are you expected to "improve" your state of mind, or your outlook on life? You can't. If you're aware that you're trying to change it then you can't change it, it's like trying to breathe automatically again. The only advice you can give him is to improve his appearance and his status in life, and you're right, that is extremely superficial.
>>
>Autistic losers asking autistic losers how to be less of an autistic loser
>>
>>46757685
I bet you only want to fuck an attractive women. Who would want to fuck someone that they are not attracted to?
>>
>>46761306
Actually you can change your outlook.

OP has a fucking shitty, entitled, delusional attitude. Therapy and meds would go a loooooong way
>>
>>46761306
It's sad that you think you're taking the piss out of my advice. Don't act like it's impossible to change your state of mind or to improve yourself for it's own sake just because you are unwilling to. If something is difficult you may be unwilling to do it, but that does not make it impossible. It just makes you weak.
>>
>>46757582
After reading this thread I can see why this girl wouldn't want to be with OP. I mean jesus, I can't tell how she even put up with you. You're terrible and should commit suicide.
>>
>>46761796
I am. Don't worry about it.
>>
I'm so fed up with this world

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.