[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: dogonfire.png (125 KB, 854x480)
125 KB
125 KB PNG
Or would it be embarrassing? what would you do?
>You're at work and your gf is begging you for attention, she sends you a picture of herself pouting, would you be annoyed or think its cute?
>Your GF starts looking down at the ground and pouting, she's been quiet lately, you ask her what's wrong
>"Well.. its just.. I want us to be married already.. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you... you're my one and only..."
What would you do? how would you react? I think I would get rings with her on the spot to please her, and because I do want to marry her too
>>
She needs to chill the fuck out 2bh
>>
I don't know what I would do, I would encourage her to have her own friends and tell her to not obsess over me, and promise her cuddles and kisses if she does it
>>
File: 1530384449501.gif (157 KB, 498x360)
157 KB
157 KB GIF
>>46759261
Sounds pretty comfy honestly. Though sending me pictures of her pouting is cutesy to kind of an annoying degree. I've never had any girl really attracted to me so the idea of a girl thinking of me as her one and only is crazy to me.
>>
>>46759261
It would be cute but I think she would need to be patient, before we'd get married she'd have to be absolutely sure about who I am.
>>
>>46759261
>sending pictures
>implying i check my phone
>implying i even take my phone outside with me
most of the time its somewhere behind my bed
>>
I would "go to the store real quick" and block her on everything. I've had a girlfriend like this before. Sure, it's cute for a while, but then you just want your own space. Idk maybe it's just my personality.
>>
>>46759261
I'm in this situation and I want her to fix herself before we get married.
>>
I don't know what I would do, and I'm the OP. I'm the clingy person described.
>Tfw no clingy gf that's actually you who can't stop having their partner be the center of their world
>>
>>46759261
nah i sorta have one and i had to house break not to be fucking annoying
>>
You don't want that. You want a man to fuck with your emotions and constantly keep you ''on edge'' by being an asshole on moment and a doting husband the next.

Fuck off, roastie.
>>
Honestly I would love that. It would make me feel like someone in this world wanted me.

It would honestly give me a reason not to become an hero...
>>
i had a clingy e-gf once, it was the best thing ever besides the part where i wondered constantly if she would kill me when we met face to face because i did something to upset her, or if she'd hurt herself because i did something to upset her, or the part where she slowly started talking less and less and blamed it on depression making me worry she might kill herself when really she came to my country to fuck someone else and couldn't bear to talk to me(so she says, i think she just expected me to sperg out) then pretends not to understand why i'm so hurt over this, tries to be my "friend" when thinking of her made me physically ill.

so yeah it can be great feeling like someone actually loves you if not for all of that.
>>
>>46760032
I'm the guy above you and I actually did have a girlfriend like this once.
We would send pictures to one another everyday and she was the first girl to ever say that she liked me.
I think that was the part that got me. She was the one to make a move, not me.
We had a lot in common and I'm pretty sure we loved each other, at least I loved her.
It all ended when she died in a car crash. The end.

God fucking hates me.
>>
>>46760109
Yikes, sorry man that blows
>>
>>46760109
i'm still holding out hope i can find something that lasts, if i can you can too.
>>
File: A1aZiti.jpg (16 KB, 480x360)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>46759261

Your life isn't an anime
>>
File: 1516854940026.png (58 KB, 680x680)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>46759261
>I just want to spend the rest of my life with you... you're my one and only.
>tfw this will never happen
>>
>>46760134
>>46760185

Thanks fellas, origaniooo
>>
I used to have one but she wasn't officially my gf

It may have been the highpoint of my life
>>
File: icehairedstacy.jpg (106 KB, 908x880)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>46759261
give me a clingy gf in irvine california

O p f e r n a c h t#0720

i know i just doxxed myself but it will be worth it in the end ya know. i want my life to be more like anime.
>>
>>46760280
>Thinking you'll find a gf on the incel board of 4chan.
>>
>>46759261
I'd much rather prefer the smart and sensible girlfriend.

'Clinginess" usually translates to "lacking of affection" among outside observers.

It never looks good, appearing as immaturity to those who are right and opportunity to those on the left.

With those senses, you'd be better off shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>>46760405
Yea but some girls just love their boyfriend that much.
I'm the guy from earlier who's girlfriend died and just because she was clingy didn't mean she wasn't smart.

I mean, she had stuff in common with me...
>tips fedora

All jokes aside Clinginess doesn't automatically translate to unintelligent and immature.
>>
>>46760236
I used to not have a girlfriend or friends a few years ago
I was 20 when i got my first group of "friends"
they invited me to a party
i was a kissless, handholdless virgin, no woman had ever looked at me with any type of interest ever.
I went to the party completely defeated, I was pretty sure that I was just meant to be loveless for the rest of my life.
I was drunk, high, sad just standing there dancing like a fucking depressed piece of shit when suddenly this girl comes to me and starts hugging me and we dance for a little bit, the next thing i know, she's kissing me
That was my first kiss, at 20 or 21 y/o, i can't remember
a few years later and she's my girlfriend. Honestly it feels really good, and it could happen to you at random, like it happened with me.
It's not about being interesting or cute, i'm neither, it's just about being at the right place in the right time. The more time you spend with people, the more likely it is that one of them will start to like you.
>>
File: main_900.jpg (47 KB, 900x599)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>46759261
"Relationships" like that don't work. If you want a clingy dependant gf you'd need to date someone with a dependant personality disorder and it's one of the most gruelling tasks imaginable. Picture literally having no time to hang out with friends or even have time to yourself. Constant texts every five minutes because this "ideal" clingy girl is paranoid uoi'll leave her and needs to be re affirmed all the fucking time. Don't forget the mentally abusive jealously that sets in and how she'll try to separate you from everyone else in your life so you're only hers. Shit's toxic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeZev9PlbTI

play this shit for a girl, she'll be shaking in her boots instantly. Daniel Johnston for fucking life btw.
>>
bumping this post because I wanna hear more from you bots
>>
I have this except she is asexual and 2bh it isnt too bad. She gets jealous if i talk to my only friend for too long, yet is okay with me fugging other girls (not that i ever have), and gets drunk enough every weekend that she isnt asexual anymore and we can have a normal sexual encounter.

Its pretty weird but i take what i can get. She wants to get married and have my kids but is too shy to do anything sexual without alcohol as social lubricant. Compared to my robot ass life in the past im happy
>>
>>46759261
No self awareness = exit imediatly. If she knows shes clingy and genuinely understands she's annoying then it depends on the specific circumstances.
>>
>>46760774
Hell yea another Daniel Johnston fan in the house
>>
>>46760759
your toxin is my elixir, mang.
>>
>>46759261
>"Well.. its just.. I want us to be married already.. I just want to spend the rest of my life with you... you're my one and only..."
>tfw no girl will ever say this to you
>tfw you'll never spend weeks coming up with some unique ceremony that you two do alone as a faux-marriage
>>
>>46760405
>outside observers.
As long as SHE fits with me, others can fuck off and burn.
>>
>>46759261
Id b very cautious as marriage is a cage where you get fucked over by women
>>
File: hardcore.jpg (103 KB, 960x1280)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>46759261
i've never met a girl who is clingier than i am, so if there was someone like that who existed, it would be awesome
>>
File: 1502160362451.png (441 KB, 600x600)
441 KB
441 KB PNG
I'm sure I would be quite clingy myself, so I would love a clingy gf. It would not be embarrassing at all, we could do everything together, and do nothing together. It would be great.

>Texts me at work

Absolutely fine, but there might be difficulties because I would not be able to give her attention while working all the time.

>Wants to get married

I would love to get married if I could find the right girl.

Not that it matters. These are dangerous and depressing fantasies. I will never have a girlfriend, much less one who obsesses over me to any degree at all.
>>
>You're at work and your gf is begging you for attention, she sends you a picture of herself pouting, would you be annoyed or think its cute?
Possibly, but I guess it would get old real fast.
I'd tell her I don't believe in marriage
>>
>>46759261
I'd be fine with a clingy gf since no one has ever cared about me enough to be clingy. It would be nice knowing there is someone there.
>>
>>46762880
would you mind a clingy chad bf?
>>
>>46759261
Mine isn't even 1/4 of that and I already want to break up. What you're describing sounds like a nightmare.
>>
>>46763295
Fuck no faggot. But I'm open to a bromance where we work out and hang out but no homo.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.