[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: neet worldwide.jpg (99 KB, 1038x576)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Why in general is life so shitty and bad? Why do so many people struggle with mental illness? Even people who attain success generally suffer from stress caused by pressure to keep it up. Is there any way out?

IDK like... I'm this point in my life where I'm convinced I wouldn't enjoy "doing" anything for very long. I genuinely want to sit around doing nothing all day, I don't even want to leave the house anymore, I just want to sit at home browsing the internet while being served by a team of robot slaves. I genuinely feel like this is the only thing that would make me happy, the idea of having to "do" anything, especially interacting with people, drives me completely nuts.

Anyone else like this?
>>
Because we are literally in Hell. The demiurge created us and our world purely to torture us, he gave us a tiny lifespan, shitloads of disease etc and just jacks off to our misery in his cosmic lounge room. And the best part is, once we die he will put our soul in a new body so we can continue suffering forever.
>>
>>46759724
>Why in general is life so shitty and bad?
Capitalism
> Is there any way out?
Liberalism cannot provide any answers. Only a new social organism can
>>
Because you make life shitty from the way you live.
>>
>>46759890
Lol, you're an idiot if you think Nazism isn't just rebranded capitalism. There wasn't a single private company nationalized during the Nazi rule in Germany, in fact it was the opposite - Hitler privatized a shitload of companies. /pol/tards are th biggest cucks in this regard
>>
>>46759958
Strasserism is for the abolition of private property. Think twice before copypasta.
>>
>>46759987
Why should I share my private property or give up my material gain in the name of people who hate me or think I'm a dumb Sperg? Why should I give up what I like to people who look down on me?
>>
>>46760064
You're already being exploited by people who hate you. The difference being that you can have limited freedom via your property. Abolishing private property gives you the freedom to operate without the conditions of wage labor and the economic compulsion to work
>Why should I give up what I like to people who look down on me?
It's not like your doujins will be collectivized or something. Personal property will exist.
>>
>>46759890
>life is bad because of politics
Bluepilled. Life is inherently bad because of the human condition, we are still wired like animals, but the conscious intelligent mind craves more than just eating, sleeping, and fucking. And we are capable of imagining far better realities than the one we're currently in which leads only to suffering.
>>
>>46760148
But those people who hate me give me lots of money in my software job. The others who lecture me on materialism and hate me aren't giving me anything, not even friendship as they see me as a weird Sperg.
>>
File: camus.reading.png (221 KB, 488x720)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
>>46760227
Embrace the absurd famalam.
>>
cuz are brains work too good
>>
>>46759854
The demiurge just fucked up. He's an idiot.
>>
>>46759724
always ... i enjoy the thought of being the only human in a robot world, where all robots are my slaves
>>
>>46760246
I'm not going pretend that all social alienation will be done away with by abolishing the bourgeoisie. But it's in your interest to be able to form voluntary associations of people similar to you rather than having to bootlick at a high paying wagecuck job.
>>
>Why in general is life so shitty and bad?
We are not even close to catching up with what we have build. Not inside, not in how humans feel and react to things.

And our glorious social experiment moves on, changing life for everyone. Without any direction, no clue of the consequences and no idea what to do but "FORWARD and be quicker then the next guy"
>>
>>46760380
I have a disorder with an 85 percent unemployment rate. This high paying wagecuck job is a blessing. So is being able to spend money on all my special interests. I want to join up with those like me and have a lot but I could only do it with property rights.
>>
>>46760453
Well the antagonism in capitalism is between wage labor and capital. It's not an anecdotal case by case thing. It may very well be that you don't experience anything particularly bad.
>>
File: 1529856562210.png (653 KB, 601x778)
653 KB
653 KB PNG
>need to work even if you cant/ dont want to
>work for things that you dont need
>work for things that you dont care about
I cant wait till were all replaced by human like robots. It might not happen when Im alive but who is going to have humans in their job when robots can do it better?
Life is hell for those who have realised how the world works
>>
>>46760695
We're already practically cyber-peasants. Automation will only make it worse.
>>
>>46760695
industrial society and its future. pretty much sums it up.
>>
File: 1531416942643.jpg (246 KB, 600x600)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>46760735
>Automation will only make it worse.
For us? yes
For the companys? no
Might end in another revolution
>>
>>46759724
i thought you niggas loved capitalism

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.