[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: _0.gif (892 KB, 300x300)
892 KB
892 KB GIF
>go to the coffee shop during break
>female coworker asks me to get her a coffee, texts me which one she wants, includes heart emojis
>coffee shop girl flirts with me, telling me about her country and language
>end the conversation in a friendly way and shrug off the flirting
>coworker gives me a lift after work and says it is another coworkers birthday and I am welcome to come to the bar with them later
>I don't say no straight away
>"who is coming?"
>all the girls, one gay guy, one cuck
>"no I'll give it a miss"
>talk in the car about a recent date of hers, which didn't go well, joke about it for a bit
>"I'm serious, I need a boyfriend!"
>"I hope you find one."
>get home and relax
>feel disgusted that women only want to use me because they aren't selfless in the slightest

Should I have acted differently today? I am not sure what I should have done.
>>
>>48128350
Why the hell would you have your cowrokers number?
>>
>>48128350

when i do this all i think about are all the missed opportunities because i'm waiting for some perfect girl that doesn't exist
>>
>>48128350

you did nothing wrong. don't get in a relationship with a coworker
>>
>>48128361
I got a handful of their numbers over the past year. I came out of my shell and started going drinking with them each month.

>>48128404
I have such a large fear of rejection that I back away from any advances from girls.
>>
>>48128446
I thought the same thing. Other female coworkers have said I should approach her, etc. several times in the past, and I always shrugged it off

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.