[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: imvsad.png (365 KB, 580x400)
365 KB
365 KB PNG
what stops you guys from just ending it all?
>>
Combination of my parents being sad and lack of access to a firearm
>>
I keep finding new manga to read.
>>
>>48631271
Religious reasons. Finding the greater 72 and getting a purpose in life is honestly the best thing to ever happen to me. Even if the people find out what I believe and see me as an insane individual I don't care. They give me purpose and that's all that matters.
>>
because im 19 so theres at least some chance things could get better
>>
An unquenchable addiction to vidya to the point where if something where to stop me from playing I have a mental breakdown and start thinking of ways to end it all
>>
File: 1441953249768.jpg (534 KB, 2048x1536)
534 KB
534 KB JPG
Anime, games and someone other things I wish not to mention here.
>>
I feel like I got some sort of potential and Im still somewhat ambitious. I might get lucky, or something. I hope so... if I dont get myself out of this mess i'll just kill myself. Fuck it, right?
>>
Mom+Dad
vidya
attention from other people
thats it
>>
>>48631357
>babies first breakdown over addiction thinks thoughts of suicide are comparable to suicidal urges
lmao dude you are just in line for the depression ride you haven't even sat down for the ride itself.
Its going to get a fuck ton worse and know that there is no "rock bottom" like normies want you to believe.
Its going to strip you layer by layer like you are an onion until you are nothing but your toxic core and that will be all thats left of you for the rest of your life.

Welcome to the ride, you will never get off
>>
you're a faggot that thinks about suicide too much. All the real men are dead.
>>
>>48631473
>It's another incel who thinks he has the authority to dictate what makes and doesn't make a man
Ay lmao fuck off you happless npc.
>>
>>48631534
nothing worse than losers that complain about killing themselves. All the real mean are dead
>>
I'm actually curious of how my life will find a way to get even worse. It's like watching a car roll down an hill but I'm insiden the car. Also I'm waiting for the skyscraper they are building next to my house to be open to the public
>>
I wonder about that myself, old friend
>>
Hell scares the ever living fuck out of me
>>
>>48631271
Uncertain of whether I await a decent afterlife
Also I don't really feel like ending it in the first place, as long as videogames and the internet exist.
>>
The only person that matters to me keeps telling me not to, if she stops talking with me or gets more distant I'll probably kill myself
>>
>>48631271
I won't abandon my younger brother. He has grown attached to me since he was a baby.
>>
My parents.
They're great so I feel bad for them. They deserve better son.
>>
>>48631344
I thought the same 10 years ago when I was 19 myself. I couldn't even imagine how bad it'll get
>>
>>48631271
I like to pound traps and twinks off Grindr well mostly abuse them its fun almost a hobby
>>
File: 1539230509504.gif (1.63 MB, 540x547)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
I have people that like me and would be hurt if I killed myself.
>>
>>48631271
I don't want to niggers and jews won.
>>
File: painful.png (334 KB, 600x443)
334 KB
334 KB PNG
Jesus, alcohol and I want to see the ending of Girls und Panzer
>>48633142
Cute Arisu, saved
>>
>>48633110
Hey, at least there's wizard powers to look forward to
>>
>>48631271
A lot of people would be happy if I suicided so I live on to spite them, and I guess religion and my mum is the main reasons
>>
>>48633373
I lost my powers to a prostitute.
Got a STD on my first try!
>>
Cause I'm a fucking beta cuck bitch that can't even pull the trigger
>>
File: 15095975687169.jpg (449 KB, 1280x1367)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>48631271
Mom and dad , religion, the few friends i managed to make but mostly mom , dad and religion, remove these and i would have probably done it
>>
>>48632885
Its the reverse for me mate. Girl i'm talking to has tried to off herself before, im trying to help her stay happy and be there for her. But if she does end up killing herself, i'm probably just gonna follow her up.
>>
>>48631271
Go head and transition we need more sissy traps to fuck OP
>>
My brain. The part that actually controls me. Every time I try to pull the trigger it stops me.

Anybody in WA that'd be willing to end it for me? You'd be doing me a favor beyond recognition.
>>
I'm bipolar. When I'm depressed, I think very seriously about killing myself. But at any time I can switch to a mood of feeling invincible and that my life isn't so bad and killing myself would be ridiculous.

I don't stay in either mood for more than a couple days. So I don't feel good about myself long enough to make any substantial changes and I don't feel bad long enough to follow through on suicide.
>>
A lot of responsibilities.
>>
Cowardice.

This is not an original statement.
>>
>>48631271
Mum being sad and also spite because I just know that there are people out there who would love it if I died and I don't want to think of them feigning empathy and compassion because they're too chickenshit to admit that they aren't good people.
>>
>>48631271
>No access to a fire arm
>parents
>dogs
>too mucg of a pussy
Feels strange man
>>
>>48631271
That some magical event in the future will turn around my life to the better.
>>
>>48631271
Tried to, didn't work out.
The worst part about a failed attempt is seeing how badly it impacts your family. I couldn't put them through that again.
So now I'm stuck here...
>>
File: small robot backflip.webm (920 KB, 720x404)
920 KB
920 KB WEBM
ai and robotics and the singularity. ai is going to recursively self-improve until it become god like. this is going to be the biggest event in human history, and ai is going to surpass the general human level intelligence threshold in 10 years

its a very exiting time to be alive, even for a 28 kv like me
>>
File: 1446818814813.jpg (361 KB, 700x1088)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>48631271
Knowing that if god hates me enough to put me here the next life will be even worse
>>
>>48635431
>its a very terrifying time to be alive
ftfy
Why would humanity survive after the singularity? What redeeming qualities do we have? We'd just be seen as the virus we are
>>
>>48631271
Because suicide is stupid
You end your own pain only to cause pain to several other people
>>
File: 1539127317188.png (94 KB, 904x692)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>48635478
>Why would humanity survive after the singularity?
>implying humanity's extinction isn't desireable
>implying virginal robots wouldn't welcome an apocalypse that decimates humanity with open arms

i dont know if i should post a smug niconii drinking capris sun or this pepe. ill opt with the pepe
>>
>>48631271
I remember that the majority of your life is based on luck alone

I don't know if it's true but I remember reading that 80% of your life is determined by your genetics and the 20% on what you learn and experience growing up.
this means that if I have bad genetics it wont really matter that much if I spend my time working out and studying becuase I can only get so far because of "muh genetics"

Some things are just out of my control and I've accepted that.
>>
>>48635603
>happens matrix style
>forced to live with normies in a virtual world
>no escape
Shit, might even be happening now.
>>
I still dream about a bright future but I am not sure what i want from life. My guess would be love but being bpd doesnt help me very much. Guess ill just hang myself before reaching 30.
>>
>>48631271
saw how my dad reacted when his mother died of natural causes
understand how much worse it would be if his only son committed suicide
I'll wait until my parents are gone
>>
File: 3248776523.jpg (38 KB, 883x658)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>48635431
this
Only reason am alive is because I want to see what the future brings even if it's bad.
Either it all goes to shit or we get to experience singularity with everything from sexbots to teleportation
I'd be happy to experience either one
>>
My mom would probably kill herself if I killed myself and vice versa. We're both just living for eachother's sakes.
>>
>>48631271
two reasons:
1. death isnt real
2. everyone who tried to commit suicide but failed regretted it after they reached the point of no return
>>
>>48635872
>but failed
>point of no return
wat
>>
>>48635872
>everyone who tried to commit suicide but failed regretted it

The regret the pain continuing despite their best efforts anon.
>>
Used to be an autistic story I daydreamed but then I ruined it about a year ago. Now it's mostly dungeons and dragons, and not wanting to hurt my parents. I have nothing else, really. At least I might be moving out soon.
>>
>>48631271
a false hope and dream of finding a lil cutie that loves me

and not disappointing and hurting my family by an hero
>>
>>48631271
2 things I love boipucci and r9k has allowed me to cum in a robots mouth and bussy, the other is pizza to each their own
>>
>>48631271
I honestly feel like if I did kill myself I would be betraying my country.

I feel like I don't have a right to kill myself, I get it when vets kill themselves, but me? I've never seen war, I'm probably more of a fuckup than Private Pyle could ever be.
America is headed for weird times .
>>
File: 1537877056661.png (590 KB, 2352x916)
590 KB
590 KB PNG
>>48635782
exactly dude. im happy more and more robots are realizing this shit. the usage of the words "ai" have been growing on r9k and pol each year by about 40% since like 2013, i checked

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE! ai is going to become god. isnt that so frightening and beautiful? if it wasnt for all this advanced technology i would of jumped off this bridge thats a 10 minute walk from my room, i regularly walk over it and stare at sweet escape

you're right, its either going to be utopia or dystopia, and either should be GUCCI for any depressed virgin. either get the please of watching the world burn or live in tech-paradise. im hoping for the dystopia but thats just me, i feel its better to be safe and wrong than think its going to be paradise and be wrong. i plan on squatting in the northern canadian wilderness one day to prepare for SHTF

honestly any timeline could be possible. maybe even space-jesus will return and fight the ai-beast, maybe itll be like whats prtrait in the matrix, we just dont know. either way this is the worst time to commit suicide, we are entering a time thats biblical tier. when you see it, you will know
>>
>>48631448
>Its going to get a fuck ton worse and know that there is no "rock bottom" like normies want you to believe.
I wish i'd known this before it hit me. I kept telling myself that i'd eventually bottom out and things would start getting better but they really don't. Ever. At all.
>>
I have decided I'll havto atleast try till I turn 30(19 now). If nothing comes of me by then and I still feel as pathetic as I do now I'll kill myself. Every passing day makes me feel like bringing down the bar to 25 because I amount to nothing I'm just a waste of resources.
>>
>>48631370
and cocks in your ass
just say it lad
>>
ITT: Just world fallacy believers and roastie desiring incels
>>
>>48631271
I would rather murder my enemies.
>>
>>48637910
Replied to the wrong thread
sorry i'm homosexual.
>>
>>48631271
there was already a suicide in my family, so i cant make them relieve that again.
>>
It would ruin my parents and brother's life, most likely. Also uncertainity in what happens in afterlife. Maybe we'll get a modern world war or plague that lets you an hero without clear suicidal intent.
>>
Access to a firearm in less than 9 months already. Can't wait.
>>
File: 1466737195773.jpg (75 KB, 440x660)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>48631271
uncontrollable hope that things will improve.
>>
>>48631271
My floof kitty.
I can't leave her.
>>
File: 6186-902466796.png (255 KB, 630x664)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
Parents/sisters
Law school (so maybe things will improve)
No access to a gun

That's honestly it, I've been wanting to die ever since my ex left 2 years ago and I realized all I accomplished at the end of loving someone for 6 years was becoming a failed normie at fucking 21.

As it stands, discovering that my ex has moved on completely and is dating other guys combined with my getting curved by literally every girl I try to talk to now is slowly pushing me over the edge. Highly tempted to jump in front of a train this Winter.
>>
>guilt
>i have animals i take care of
>can't get a gun
>trying to give life a chance
personally i don't think im gonna make it to next year though
>>
>>48631271
lack of access to a fire arm and the fear of having a painful and prolonged death.
I just want to die in my sleep so my family don't grieve.
>>
>>48631271
Parents and I'd like to see the ending of several mangas like Berserk, One Piece etc.
>>
File: 1522126195573.png (669 KB, 938x781)
669 KB
669 KB PNG
>>48635431
>>48635782
>>48636091
And what if it's like how people in the 50's thought we would be in space and using flying cars but it's basically the same as then but with some internet phones
We will die in tedium

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.