[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is Fe the worst function? Literal fucking animalistic tribalism. Its even worse in people with weak Ti, who for some reason always have this obsession with causing other people suffering and enjoying the misery of others. So Ti on the other side of that coin is animalistic selfishness.

When did you discover that Ti-Fe people are basically animals?
>>
>>48636568
kinda makes sense when you consider that this site is heavily Ti-Fe biased and everyone here is basically an animal in clothes
>>
>>48636568
Yes, yes it is.
origin
>>
>>48636927
This site would actually be good if that were true.
>>
>>48636568
These are over simplifications. You wouldn't be a Ni dominant perhaps? You seem to have made a huge abstract assumption based around little evidence.
>>
>>48637982
It literally is true. The reason why this site is shit now is because of the zoomer invasion from reddit and other sites.
>>
>>48638020
You wouldnt be a faggot INTP cuck, wouldnt you? You seem to still try to come over as "smart" and "intellectual" when you are clearly buttmad
>>
>>48636568
All those "functions" are made up unscientific concepts from an internet quiz anyway. You are aware that mbti has been replaced with the big five in psychology long ago, aren't you? And the big5 doesn't have those.
>>
>>48638146
They have nothing to do with the "internet quiz"

You clearly lack logic and understanding if you are not able to understand something as simple as the functions and recognize them in real life.

But hey, i wont try to explain it to you, the more retards like you who think its not true because the authorities dont endorse it the better.
>>
>>48638037
That's why it's shit? You people find a new reason every other month.

>>48638056
You're close. It's ENTP, but I'm sure you got some uncreative meme reason lined up for that one too. I'm not angry. I wish I wasn't so detached from my FI to be honest. You're the one who can't separate the Fi away.
>>
File: 0139.jpg (444 KB, 1143x1618)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
Eh, someone needs to link all the free thinking individuals together, even if it is for selfish and impure reasons. Social norms don't exist for no reason.

>>48637982
Explain please, as far as I see, this site is agressively conformist when it comes to values and beliefs, surely you can see how anonymous communication appeals to Fe types?

>>48638146
big 5 isn't any better. Where's an objective test for something as vague agreeableness, or openess to experience?
>>
>>48638215
>just attack Fi to get an emotional reaction and then claim you're smarter because emotions=dumb
t. every INTP
Who said i'm an Fi user?
You're clearly a literal faggot INTP.
>>
>>48638228
I have honestly no idea where you're coming from with this. Most polls on 4chan have shown a ISTJ, INTJ, INFP, and ENFP to be common types here. Of course there are limits and it would be interesting to see more representation. Still, /r9k/, especially finds a lot of INFP unless I am mistaken.

If anything, I think 4chan has a bias against Se, but that's all I can imagine. I see a lot of all other functions residing all across all boards.
>>
>>48638266
I'm not even trying to attack you is what's funny. You're imagining this conflict all in your head. I don't really care, but we can discuss further if you want to drop the petty nonsense.

Memes and bullshit aside, I believe all types to play a role somewhere. Fi is a fine function even if I can't relate to it. I'm sorry if you feel attacked, but I honestly am just being blunt.
>>
File: 0140.jpg (355 KB, 1143x1618)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
>>48638326
>trusting polls ever
What polls have you been reading anyway, I thought they mostly came up as INTP leading by a wide margin.Obviously I'm not saying there are no or even few Fi types, but there's a distinct Fe bias, even if it's just because Fe users are naturally better at creating a cultural bias.
>bias against Se
there's that too. 4chan is definately a Si Fe kind of place. btw have you ever considered the possibility of being an ESFJ yourself? How would that make you feel?
>>
>>48636568
Retarded pic, individualism/collectivism has much more to do with agreeableness
>>
File: 0141.jpg (479 KB, 1143x1618)
479 KB
479 KB JPG
>>48638624
retarded post, agreeableness has nothing to do with mbti
>>
>>48638568
>What polls have you been reading anyway

There have been a lot of random ones popping across all sorts of random boards from /fit/ to /out/ to /his/ to even /pol/. It's anecdotal as fuck, but from what I've seen INTP, INTJ, and INFP are the three most common types. I'll give you the INTP bias, but there is also the bias towards those other two types which on the whole is what makes me think the general bias may not be Fe.

Conformity to value and beliefs isn't characteristic of just one function. Si or Ni can lead to a desire to organize and collect information and then both Fe and Te can lead to a desire to get feelings and reasons all on the same page in their respective ways. Sure, Fe can be good at creating cultural bias. Hell, it may even be better, but I don't think that necessarily implies that because 4chan tends to do so means 4chan is Fe. But what do I know.

>btw have you ever considered the possibility of being an ESFJ yourself? How would that make you feel?

I've considered the possibility of nearly every single type except for ESTJ and ESFP which are the only two that are completely alien to me. The way I interact in real life and over the internet does make me believe I have a dominant Ne function, but considering ESFJ is just a reorganizing of functions, I could certainly be wrong. Still, I have a natural communication ability and my oratorical skills are through the roof. It's a shame I really don't have anything of value to communicate. I just bullshit really fucking well.
>>
>>48638382
You do know that playing the "i'm just being blunt" and "no its you who FEELS offended" game after attacking someone is a well known meme, right?

But let me break this down for you.

>Ti-Fe is attacked, which offends you
>because you feel offended, you want to attack me back
>you assume i'm a Fi user
>so you attack Fi
>there was no previous mention of Fi in this discussion so it does not pertain to the actual discussion
>the only logical conclusion thats left is that you try to attack me based on something you feel will offend me
Its really that simple, so you can eat shit, faggot.
>>
Which type has the biggest boobs?
>>
>>48639083
Calm down. I am not attacking you. I don't even know who you are, where you live, or what you even believe. Even though I certainly think you are acting in a common, negative Fi way, I do not necessarily think that implies that either Fi is bad or you are bad. Everyone has their negative qualities and everyone acts in rash manners.

I can see why you interpreted what I said previously as an attack, but I assure you nothing of what I said was more than whim. I'm not playing a game. I'm not trying to "win" anything. You can have the W if you want. Post your email and Carl's Jr. will send you a gift card as a reward for your victory in an internet argument.
>>
>>48639434
Also, as it may, if you are not a Ti-Fe you are implied to be Te-Fi. It was not directly said. You're right on that, but the implications were obvious.
>>
File: unknown-43.png (560 KB, 1081x657)
560 KB
560 KB PNG
>F-F-Fi isn't selfish
>the entire point of the function is pleasing yourself before pleasing anyone else

The most consistently selfish people I have ever known are INFPs and ENFPs.
>>
>>48639434
>haha bro i'm not attacking you
>just CALM down
>notice how i'm implying you're angry in order to make you look stupid?
How see through can you be

>entire post of bullshit saying nothing at all
You felt offended and felt you needed to "strike back" at me. Im an ESTP, im not a Fi user. You're clearly a buttmad loser looking for something to attack to relieve your butthurt. The difference between you and me is that i'm honest, and you are a lying worm.

Let that marinate in your airhead
>>
>>48639596
It is selfish but its not animalistic, unlike Ti.
>>
>>48639596
Personally I find Se dominants to be the most selfish in the sense that they only care about their sensory inputs and tend to not value any abstract notions of loyalty, honor, and respect that INFP and ENFP do if they aren't unhealthy and weak. I think Fi users are only selfish if they fixate on selfish values, but the values Fi fixate on don't necessarily have to be selfish.
>>
>>48639716
How selfish are INFJs?
>>
File: 0142.jpg (409 KB, 1143x1618)
409 KB
409 KB JPG
>>48639262
ENFJ, obviously. Also why do her fingers look like dicks?

>>48638766
Sounds pretty ESFJ to me. ENTPs are shite orators and would never admit to being full of shit. An ESFJ would also be like to be fixated on their Ne.

>>48639596
OP didn't say Fi isn't selfish, he just thinks it's a less primitive form of selfishness, sort of like an enlightened self interest. Holding selfish values rather than working towards your selfish goals which is Ti.
>>
File: 1497111986498.jpg (157 KB, 992x880)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>>48639596
>not realising every type is inherently selfish
>>
what's this then? Hmmmmmm?
Care to explain now, do we? Hmmmmmm?
>>
>>48639596
As a black person I'm glad to have it because giving into the memes about how black people are meant to be and trying to please the group would have led to objectively disgusting and stupid behaviour.
>>
>>48639690
>notice how i'm implying you're angry in order to make you look stupid?

Did you not read what I said in a previous post? I said I don't think it makes you stupid. I said everyone acts in rash ways and I'm not judging you based on that because I have no idea who you are and am not about to make character assessments based off a few anonymous posts. That's fucking inane. Calm the fuck down.

>You're clearly a buttmad loser looking for something to attack to relieve your butthurt. The difference between you and me is that i'm honest, and you are a lying worm.

Come on, man. You don't need to be like this. You're making all sorts of assumptions based off random 4chan posts and are now trying to get some "victory" and for what reason? What are you even trying to accomplish here? What goal do you want? Do you want me to say "you're right. I'm the worst person possible and you're the best person possible." Do you want that Carl's Jr. gift card? Stay tuned to find out.
>>
>>48639733
Honestly, I don't know man. We're talking about a bunch of poorly defined traits in a tenuous theoretical personality model.

>>48639744

Is probably right.
>>
File: estp.png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>48639837
suck a dick Ioser
>>
>>48639744
>projection
ask me how i know you're an INTP
>>
>>48639738
>ENFJ, obviously

Obviously?
>>
I am INFP
What does that mean and what do you want to say to me?
>>
My ki is strong
>>
>>48639928
You think altruism isn't just an ego boost?
>>
>>48639738
>Sounds pretty ESFJ to me. ENTPs are shite orators and would never admit to being full of shit. An ESFJ would also be like to be fixated on their Ne.

You think so? I think you're only considering unhealthy ENTPs. Personally, self-doubt is a cornerstone of xNTP. I always imagined them to be the first type to call themselves on their own bullshit as we're all cynical shits who will shift perspectives on a dime when our Ne shifts over.
>>
File: istp (1).png (12 KB, 400x400)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>48639907
based xstp
>>
>>48639976
Not him, but I think there are biological reasons why mammals especially would show signs of "altruism" which is somewhat of a loaded word. I think there's such a thing as a symbiotic relationship and altho you may fixate on "selfless act ===> selfish act" you are ignoring how some selfish acts can indeed be for the greater good for all and selfless in a way. It's almost like a snake eating its own tail in a way where selfless things can be selfish which can be selfless ad infinitum. That's a symbiotic relationship, and it's a fairly typical biological survival strategy that goes down even to the cellular level.

For instance:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiogenesis
>>
>>48639976
By the definition you're going with, everything is an ego boost. Then if everything you do is just an ego boost, its better to do good and have your ego boosted than to not do good at all but boost your ego in other ways
>>
>>48640035
>istp(1)
>tfw keep resaving images off google because my folders are a massive mess and i can never be bothered to sort it, so its impossible to find anything in it that wasnt saved recently
>>
>>48640075
What's wrong with being selfish anyway? Complaining about selfishness seems like entitlement
>>
>>48639907
...So you don't want the gift card?
>>
Se is the worst function by a mile and if you disagree you need to leave. Its the vapid, trend following hedonist function. The only Se users that shouldn't kill themselves are ISTP and some ISFPs (ISTPs have the parts of Se I can fully respect like making shit and skateboarding without the cancer parts, overall pretty based type, ISFPs can be good as artists or musicians but a lot of them fall into the art hoe category)
On an unrelated note, have you noticed how truly central INTP is for 4chan demographics
>everyone basically agrees that 4chan is more I, more N, more T and more P
>some autists will flat out say that E, S, F or J types don't belong here and are often right
>but let's take the most common of each of those
>the most common extrovert on 4chan is ENTP, the most common sensor is ISTP, the most common feeler is INFP and the most common judge is INTJ
>notice anything? Let's lay them out
>ENTP
>ISTP
>INFP
>INTJ
>they're all only one off being INTP
>and now we have named 5 of the most common types on 4chan
>all of the top three are INxx so there is a huge bias towards INs
>two of the top three are xNxP so there is a bias towards Ne
>two of the top three are IxTx so there is a bias towards ITs
>two of the top three are IxxP so there is a bias towards IPs
>let's let INFJ, ENFP, ISTJ and ISFP in as well
>I could also let ENTJ in with this logic but they're too successful and it's okay to have one anomaly
Oh wow, look, now we've got INTP, ENTP, ISTP, INFP, INTJ, INFJ, ENFP, ISTJ and ISFP. Now we've got nine types extrapolated entirely from their relationship to INTP and the rest of the big three. And what do you know, these are the types that browse 4chan, every other type is rare to see here.
As for my type I used to always get INFP but now I always get INTP, I relate to bits of both but probably moreso to INTP but I'm inwardly super emotional and more into art than science. I guess this post has moved me closer to INTP
>>
>>48640223
>everyone is selfish
>no, its just you
>*shifts goalposts*
>*straightens out neckbeard*
>whats wrong with being selfish anyways?
But wait, it gets better
>if you point out i'm selfish then it means you are selfish
>i cannot accept being selfish, so i have to do record breaking mental gymnastics and try to make the point that if you are selfish you are somehow not selfish, and if you are not selfish you are somehow selfish

jesus christ dude this is too much self hate for one person
>>
>>48636568
stop believing in meme science
>>
>>48640674
>Its the vapid, trend following hedonist function.
This. Couldn't agree more. Se is trash. No values. No creativity. No thought. No emotion. It's the worst function by far.

>I could also let ENTJ in with this logic but they're too successful and it's okay to have one anomaly

ENTJ isn't the godhead you think they are. They're extremely reliant on the opinions of others. In a way, it serves and encourages them, but they're so desperate to be seen as successful that they can easily become unhealthy.

Overall, good analysis, anon.
>>
>>48640674
It could be simply that Moot is INTP, and it would only make sense that board culture has extrapolated from what is essentially the father figure of 4chan.
>>
>>48638326
>Most polls on 4chan have shown a ISTJ, INTJ, INFP, and ENFP to be common types here.
most common types around these threads are INTP, ISTP, INTJ and ENTP probably
>>
>>48639907
only good post ITT
need more ESTP shutdowns like this
>>
>INTP
is this the trademark aspie personality? how hard is to become a norman if INTP?
>>
>>48641140
Those four and INFP, the top three has consistently been INTP, INTJ and INFP
>>
>>48641186
I suppose if you had a job that gave you an 'excuse' to talk so that you can have friends at work and you can spend your free time alone without being lonely you could be at least a cyborg
That's what I did in school and I miss it
>>
File: 0143.jpg (332 KB, 1143x1618)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
>>48639938
Yes, whatever type could possibly have bigger milkers? Think about it for a moment, breastfeeding is essentially a Fe - Ni - Se loop, and the type that most wants to breastfeed would do things to grow bigger boobies. Also if mbti is genetic then a body designed to breastfeed would come packadged with a personality to suit.

>>48639990
Only in a defensive manner and to shift the blame onto an aspect of their personality that's less sensitive than their Si, according to an ENTP their in the moment thinking is wrong, never their foundation, that's a "secret". Sort of like an INTP deflecting from their lack of social success by joking about how they never go outside, or don't want friends, rather than to admit that they're unlikeable. Of course it's more obvious in unhealthy ENTP but the whole concept of being healthy is having four developed and stable functions. The healthier an ENTP is, the more like an ISFJ they are so to speak.

>>48640674
16personalities.com's fetish for handing out INTPs like candy probably has some influence.
>>
friendly reminder that if the first function in your stack is introverted you are literally mentally ill and need help
>>
>>48641350
Eat shit. Si dominant females are qt as fuck. Would impregnate.

I laughed tho.
>>
>>48641287
>breastfeeding is essentially a Fe - Ni - Se loop
wrong, its Fe-Si. Ni is bad at taking care of others
>>
>>48641383
Really bitch? Si females are basic bitches. The standard basic bitch personality is xSFJ.
>>
Can someone tell me what the differences are between ISFJ and INFP. I used to test as INFP before, but I was super depressed. Now I'm testing as ISFJ since I'm no longer depressed (I'm assuming).
>>
Se is a godlike function. You just dont understand Se. You're an INTP so Se is your weakest function, which means you are physically weak and easily get pushed around by people. This is probably why you hate Se.
>>
>>48641541
It depends on what you mean by "basic". If by "basic" you mean "traditional" then sign me the fuck up.
>>
>>48641569
ment to reply to>>48640674

Fe remains the cancer function followed closely by Ti, however Ti is useful, just the people using that function are usually dogshit
>>
>>48636568
Why is everybody so fucking retarded on this board now? Fe is inclusive, tribalism is exclusive
>>
File: 0144.jpg (463 KB, 1143x1618)
463 KB
463 KB JPG
>>48641526
Nourishing your own children is different from taking care of others. Investment in offspring is Ni.
>>
>>48641580
>muh qt tradfus!!!!
how to spot a loser who was failed in all aspects of life and wants to go back to the time when you could get pussy by sole virtue of being a male

and no, Si is not necessarily traditional at all. Si values its own experiences, if a Si user grows up in todays hedonistic world, he or she will prefer that world over all others. modern xSFJs are the basic bitch Stacy type, and with that i mean ugg boot iphone starbucks chads instagram
>>
>>48641593
Fe is inclusive towards its own tribe. Fe is the definition of tribalism, i mean that literally, the main function of Fe is forming tribes based on feelings, its literally what animals do. Congratulations, you're literally a chimp.
>>
>>48641626
>Si values its own experiences
t. has no idea how to tell apart Se from Si
>>
>>48641569
I think you meant to quote someone. It's OK. No body expects you to get things right. It's great that you're evoking some sort of subhuman nonsense, but we live in a civilization now. You're free to assault people if you will it, but don't act as if any civilized society doesn't look down on your barbaric nonsense. The entire justice system is based around controlling your bullshit.

t. Ne dominant
>>
File: 5aa.png (11 KB, 200x343)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>>48641549
pls respond
orange jello
>>
>>48641620
Yeah, thats true, but Ni is an inherently nonphysical function, Ni investments are things like education, teaching your kid skills and all that. Intellectual investments. Breastfeeding is a physical thing, its about taking care of someone physically, which is literally the main function of Si.
>>
>>48641661
You dont, indeed. Se does not give a flying fuck about tradition or past experiences. Se is all about what is new, cool and hot right now in this moment. A Se user these days would infact be more open to conservatism because conservatism is a new movement these days. Most people today grew up in the hedonistic ultracapitalistic landscape of the modern West, which to a Si user would make them value those things more than a new conservatism movement.
>>
>>48641662
you're not smart, entp faggot, and you're not fooling anyone into thinking you are either.
>>
>>48641626
>all these baseless assumptions

I'm a dominant Ne. I have zero problem charming women especially Si dominants who are fixated on exactly that function. Considering ISFJs are the most common female type, it's no wonder why ENTPs are considered charming as fuck. I don't need this tradition to attract a female. I just want a female who can satiate my fixation on my Si function and my unconscious desire for stability.

>and no, Si is not necessarily traditional at all. Si values its own experiences, if a Si user grows up in todays hedonistic world, he or she will prefer that world over all others. modern xSFJs are the basic bitch Stacy type, and with that i mean ugg boot iphone starbucks chads instagram

You're thinking of Se dominant women. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>48641662
imagine getting such a flare up of repressed feelings of inferiority from a single post that you write out this small essay over a mistake that is not even relevant to the content of the post
>>
>>48641741
When did I say I was? Actually previously in the thread I even literally admitted that I wasn't.

Man you're flinging baseless insults and getting shot down left and right. You should go back to playing Halo.
>>
>>48641742
everyone sees right through you, faggot.
>>
>>48641748
>I think you meant to quote someone. It's OK. No body expects you to get things right.

This was irrelevant. I'll give you that.

>It's great that you're evoking some sort of subhuman nonsense, but we live in a civilization now. You're free to assault people if you will it, but don't act as if any civilized society doesn't look down on your barbaric nonsense. The entire justice system is based around controlling your bullshit.

This was relevant, though. It's ironic. You did the same thing you just wrongfully accused me of. Try to catch up, man. It's fun watching you squirm.
>>
>>48641811
Who is "everyone"? What are they seeing through? What is it that I'm attempting to not have be seen?

I'm pretty damned open. I'll willingly talk about all my weaknesses if you want. I'm very secure.
>>
>>48641742
>I'm a dominant Ne.
>I have zero problem charming women
Pic related

ENTPs are literally just INTPs who instead of embarassing themselves in private cannot stop sperging out in public. ENTP is that one funny kid who keeps making an ass out of himself in front of everyone. Yes you are funny but you dont even come close to being a womanizer. Women look at you as a funny guy that can entertain them but they dont looj at you as a sexual partner because of your nonexistant Se. Leave the womanizing to ESTP chad.

>You're thinking of Se dominant women. Please stop embarrassing yourself.
Nah, read this>>48641728

Si is memorized facts, Se is new facts. Si is all about what environment you grew up in, where as Se adapts to new information readily.
>>
File: 00107.jpg (413 KB, 1355x1920)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>48641549
That's why I said it was just part of a loop with Fe and Se. Si users are more inclined to bottlefeed desu. Se users are obsessed with doing things the natural way, and more inclined to listen to what their body wants.
>>
File: 1538784069984.jpg (26 KB, 325x243)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>48641855
forgot the fucking pic
ligma nuts robot
>>
>>48641823
How is it relevant? I never said anything about any of that. Nigga talking to himself.

>It's fun watching you squirm.
hilarious projection
>>
>>48641776
it's not what you say it's what's between the lines you fucking idiot. this was my first post too you presumptuous retard. it's not what you say, but how you say what you say, which reveals what a massive pseudo intellectual dumbass you are.

"I presume you must think that I'm thinking highly of my own intellect, while I in actuality do not do so at all." this is essentially you, entp brainlet. you're just like kraut and tea in the way you try to make yourself look smart.
>>
>>48641855
>ENTPs are literally just INTPs who instead of embarassing themselves in private cannot stop sperging out in public.

You know what? I'll give you this. It's actually accurate. It baffles me that it works, though. People like it including my current partner.

>ENTP is that one funny kid who keeps making an ass out of himself in front of everyone.

Pretty much.

>Women look at you as a funny guy that can entertain them but they dont looj at you as a sexual partner because of your nonexistant Se.

Except for when those women are, as I said, dominant Si who are fixated on Ne and unconsciously value it.. much like my current partner. I'll admit not all females like my way of being, but not all females like your way of being. Fortunately, ISFJs are the most common type as I previously said, and theoretically they are more attracted to Ne dominants.

>Si is memorized facts, Se is new facts. Si is all about what environment you grew up in, where as Se adapts to new information readily.

You literally just described traditional.
>>
>>48641881
>and more inclined to listen to what their body wants.
You're wrong, this is literally the textbook definition of Si. Listening to your own body and being aware of bodily sensations. Read up on the functions
>>
>>48641838
your false sense of self awareness.
>>
>>48641913
>you're just like kraut and tea in the way you try to make yourself look smart.

I don't try to make myself look smart. I readily admit that I'm not. I already have, multiple times. I just make up for it with the basic ability to read and comprehend which you clearly lack since you keep accusing me of things that I literally admit to. People can't "see through" things that I am completely open and honest about.
>>
>>48641936
Hey, I'll even admit to that. I don't mind, but you're literally going off of random 4chan posts detached from my face which is quite beautiful might I add.
>>
>>48641919
Yeah but even Si females are attracted to Se. Se is universally attractive to everyone in a sexual way. Even if you're not attracted to Se personalities in general, the general mannerisms and physical traits of Se are universally attractive to all people.

Though i suppose in the case of Si dominants, they like Ne people more as a whole package than they like Se people. Most people are not fixated on sexuality, but rather see people as a whole.

>You literally just described traditional.
Yeah but Si is interested in their OWN tradition. They dont care about what happened 60 years ago when they were not born. They are interested in replicating scenarios that they PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED. And in the current modern day, the world that people grow up in is hedonistic and ultracapitalistic, so thats what Si users of today are interested in
>>
File: 00108.jpg (514 KB, 1355x1920)
514 KB
514 KB JPG
>>48641935
No it isn't I think you have your Si and Se functions mixed up.
>>
>>48641981
>which is quite beautiful might I add.
>he still doesn't get it
why is it always entps who have delusions about themselves? everyone here reads you like an open book while you're not being honest about anything, otherwise you'd admit that you talk the way you do to make it seem as if you are more than a boring brainlet or stop doing it entirely.
>>
>>48642076
No I say literally whatever first comes to mind. That's what Ne does. You keep saying I'm this or that, but I readily admit that I lack substance for this very reason. It's the same reason Se lacks substance, but Ne is at least more creative and interesting.
>>
>>48642044
No, you have them mixed up.
>What Introverted Sensing Does
>focus: internal/bodily sensation of concrete facts and details
https://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/post/120443007842/how-functions-work-dominant-si-istjisfj

read up on the functions
>>
>>48642024
>Yeah but even Si females are attracted to Se. Se is universally attractive to everyone in a sexual way. Even if you're not attracted to Se personalities in general, the general mannerisms and physical traits of Se are universally attractive to all people.

This is completely untrue. To go and say "everyone" is a madding assumption. I'll give it to you: Se can be attractive. It does attract a lot of people. But "everyone"? Fuck off with that.

>They are interested in replicating scenarios that they PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED. And in the current modern day, the world that people grow up in is hedonistic and ultracapitalistic, so thats what Si users of today are interested in

Again, you're assuming what everyone's experiences are. You keep making assumptions that are based on nothing. Where I grew up, the people I work with, and the people I generally associate are not like this at all.
>>
>>48642101
>literally tumblr

Nah fuck off.
>>
>>48642092
>he keeps the yeah lol I'm a charming retard XD act up
cringe
>>
>>48642188
You'd piss your pants if I posted a picture of myself. This entire conversation would be different if this were happening in person. My Ne is rapid fire as fuck.
>>
>>48642145
I said in a sexual way. Se is in other words the "alpha function". When it comes to pure physical sexual attraction, Se users are the most attractive. This is an innate thing, its not really a conscious preference. Its like how Fe women are the most feminine.
>>
>>48642163
That source is really good though, everyone should read that entire wiki before saying anything about MBTI.

also
>muh tumblr
Every shithole has a hidden nugget of gold
also
>attacking the person saying something instead of addressing the content
W E A K and ad hominem
>>
>>48642221
And you base this off what? The entire "alpha-beta" dichotomy is a brainlet mental mapping. You're literally creating a bijective mapping to "good-bad". You're literally just saying "me good" and having that be your argument. You're literally communicating at dumb ape level. Literally, literally, literally.
>>
>>48642274
this is why socionics is superior to mbti, because it actually looks at the merits of each function instead of saying 'sensing = brainlet/ intuition = big smarts'
>>
>>48636568
>tfw fe who convinced themselves that feelings are a spook
where do i go from here
>>
>>48642264
Fine, fine. I'll take your tumblr link seriously.

It doesn't even agree with you. It does say that the Si is fixated on bodily concrete sensation and facts, but it's entirely internal and it's constantly, if you read more than the first line, comparing to past events. As in, it's not entirely focused on the here and now. In the weaknesses it even says that they have trouble enjoying the present moment. This all seems in line with what has been said.
>>
>>48642318
become the hijak puppetmaster
>>
>>48642308
MBTI doesn't say that. MBTI also looks at the merits of each function. You're clearly seeing someone who is doing otherwise and then mindlessly assuming that's everyone and then even go as far as to personify the entire theory as such. Madness.
>>
>>48642274
Nah dude trust me, i'm purely being objective here. Im geniunely not trying to one up you or anything. I never said Ne is bad either.

All i'm saying is that from a purely physical and sexual perspective, Se is the most attractive. This is because Se dominants are the most adept at physical and bodily matters. Se is high energy, risk taking, dominating, physically capable and competitive. All those things make women wet as fuck. ESTP isnt the warrior chad archetype for no reason.
>>
File: 00109.jpg (499 KB, 1355x1920)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
>>48642101
Wanting to get your nipples sucked because it feels right isn't a focus on concrete facts and details. It's acting on present sensations in the now and a seeking of physical stimulation. Even so I didn't try and link breastfeeding to just Se or I would have said ESFP was the biggest breasted, ESFP's boobies are large but they lack that additional Fe foundation to really bring them out over the edge into mega milkers, they're more of the animal mother that's more focused on pumping out babies than actually caring for them. Also your source is shit and filled with mystical bullshit.
>>
>>48638020
>>48638056
this faggot pushing his cosmetic personality tests so hard
>>
>>48642405
OK. I apologize for my rashness, then.

I think you're still assuming what everyone finds attractive. You're using the typical /r9k/ Chad meme and treating it as if it's true, which I think is baseless. I have my own personal anecdotes and as many anecdotes as the internet can muster, but clearly we both lack data. Still, I'll take stabs.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mbti/comments/7qxs4h/which_mbti_type_do_you_find_most_attractive/

I keep scrolling down and I can't even find a mention of ESTP or ESFP. But then again, it is Reddit, so I'll admit that.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-your-personal-favorite-to-least-favorite-MBTI-types

Keep scrolling; same thing.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2016/08/i-surveyed-each-myers-briggs-type-to-see-which-type-they-were-most-attracted-to-here-are-the-results/

Seems like people love ENFP here.

That's all still anecdotal, but so is everything you've said.
>>
>>48642322
>you:"Se users are more inclined to listen to what their body wants."
>me:"You're wrong, this is literally the textbook definition of Si"
>you:"no its not thats Se"
>me:"No, that's Si and here is a source proving it"
Wait hold on, before i continue. Do you hear that? Its a queit sound but if you listen closely, its there... Its the sound of goalposts queitly, gently, but surely being moved
>also you:"It does say that the Si is fixated on bodily concrete sensation"
thanks for conceding i guess
>>
>>48642440
>word salad
I have no idea what you're trying to say, are you schizophrenic?

Heres the bottom line
You said, Se is associated with breastfeeding because it deals with bodily sensation. I explained to you why thats Si instead, and i provided a source backing me up. So you're wrong.

>dismissing one of the primary sources on MBTI
Lol. Read to the bottom of that page
>>
>>48642607
You're mistaking me with the only person in the thread who makes it glaringly clear who he is by each post. Well done.

Even then, "Se users are more inclined to listen to what their body wants" was never said by anyone. You read some tumblr blog's first bullet note and then decided that's what the function was and didn't even get the larger picture. Both Se and Si can be focused on bodily sensations. It's how they process the information that is different. Si does not focus ENTIRELY on the now. They spend time organizing the sensory experiences. Se is focused on taking in more an d more sensory input which is the entire point that you're missing.
>>
>>48642703
Not him, but your source says exactly the opposite if you actually read the entire thing. You read ONE BULLET POINT you fucking dunce.
>>
>>48642525
People interpret that as in who do you find the most attractive from a a personal and social perspective, not physical. When it comes to physical sexual attraction, Se is king.

Here is a little "secret". Most people are in denial about their own physical attractions. Why do you think its so common for women to want to be dominated but also be in denial of that fact?
>>
>>48642734
More baseless assumptions based on nothing.
>>
>>48636568

If I'm INTJ does that mean I'm a sociopath?
>>
File: 00111.jpg (503 KB, 1355x1920)
503 KB
503 KB JPG
>>48642607
>>48642703
>>48642322
I think you missed a vital "of" in that quote, after the of was the words "concrete facts and details" forming the complete sentance
>internal/bodily sensation of concrete facts and details
concrete facts and details are the object of the sentance, not internal SLASH bodily sensation. Si is focused on concrete facts and details not on internal bodily sensation according to that sentance. I'll admit it is worded confusingly though.

>>48642723
He didn't even finish the bullet point by the looks of it.
>>
>>48642713
>You're mistaking me with the only person in the thread who makes it glaringly clear who he is by each post. Well done.
well either way, the argument
>Even then, "Se users are more inclined to listen to what their body wants" was never said by anyone
>>48642734
>Se users are obsessed with doing things the natural way, and more inclined to listen to what their body wants.
listen to what their body wants"

>You read some tumblr blog's first bullet note and then decided that's what the function was and didn't even get the larger picture.
You didnt even read the source properly lmao. The first bullet point describes the FOCUS and KEY FUNCTION of the function, the other points explain how the function manifests. The first bullet point weighs much heavier than the other ones.
>Both Se and Si can be focused on bodily sensations.
Thats because people high in Sensing use both. Read up on how the functions work together
>It's how they process the information that is different. Si does not focus ENTIRELY on the now. They spend time organizing the sensory experiences. Se is focused on taking in more an and more sensory input which is the entire point that you're missing.
You are right here but that is not what the other guy is saying. He is saying that BY DEFINITION Se is MORE focused on internal bodily sensations than Si is, which is objectively and factually wrong.
>>
>>48642828
>is focused on concrete facts and details not on internal bodily sensation according to that sentance.
No, you seem to have some difficulties with reading comprehension. What that sentence means is that Si focuses on the experience of facts through bodily sensations. So for example, you eat a certain food, the food tastes good, you record that fact and the next time you want to eat food you remember the fact that the certain food tastes good and you choose to eat that food again.

However, its FOCUS remains bodily sensations, the facts it records as a RESULT of bodily sensation are secondary. Si is Subjective Sensation, thus it deals with how sensory experiences impact the subject, aka your physical body.

A simple fact remains though, no pun intended. And thats that you're wrong. Se is not focused on bodily sensation, Si is.
>>
>>48642746
Its true lad, again i'm geniunely not trying to one up. I'm not even sure if i'm an Se user, i might even be an ENTP myself. But objectively, Se is the most physically and sexually attractive. ESTP is SuperChad for a reason
>>
>>48641287
Is ENFJ the most feminine type?
>>
>>48643394
ESTP is the most masculine type, so it only makes sense that INFJ is the most feminine type.
>>
the further I look into mbti the less I become sure of my type

one day I think I'm esfp and the next I'm an intj. I suppose I would need someone else to type me because clearly I'm awful at observing myself
>>
>>48643438
No way???? INFJs aren't girly...
>>
File: 00112.jpg (571 KB, 1355x1920)
571 KB
571 KB JPG
>>48642703
>personality type: an owners manual 1998
I don't think that's a primary source for mbti. It's a random ass self help book. Also that page only relates to Si dominants, meaning Ne inferiors, not on Si as a function itself.
>word salad
I'm offended you accuse me of that after linking that tumblr. Basically I stick to my point of breast feeding being a Fe Ni Se loop and that this leads to ENFJs having the largest breasts.

>>48643134
>Se is not focused on bodily sensation, Si is
anon...

>>48643394
Depends on what your preconcieved notions of feminine happen to be, there's more than one feminine archtype

>>48643438
How does that follow? Is feminine just assumed to be the opposite of masculine?
>>
>>48643457
Dont worry, thats normal. Jungian Analytical Psychology is more complicated than people give it credit for. Thinking you understand it completely means you dont actually know shit about it.

Besides, Aporia is generally accepted as the mark of an intellectual mind https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aporia
>>
>>48643518
Then let's say the loving, emotional, nurturing, affectionate, peacemaker kind of feminine.
>>
How does memory function in Si vs Ni?

I have quite a strong and vivid memory which by description seems to be an Si trait. but my memories generally trigger a rabbit hole of other thoughts that I go down until I'm a long way away from the original memory.
>>
File: 00113.jpg (455 KB, 1355x1920)
455 KB
455 KB JPG
>>48643556
ISFJ fits those critera better. ENFJs can be a bit tempramental and bloodthirsty and single focused and are generally considered too direct and confident in themselves for that sort of feminine, they're very much an "ends justify means" sort of person, when that sort of feminine should be more hung up on getting their hands dirty. Also emotional can mean a lot of things.
>>
>>48643518
>gets btfo
>goes back to a previous post he already replied to try again
Daddy is so proud of you. if you just keep trying you'll get there. Baby steps!

Thats one of the main sources on cognitive functions.

>Also that page only relates to Si dominants, meaning Ne inferiors, not on Si as a function itself.
No, the "focus" part is universal, that describes the key function of the, well, function. The rest is about how it manifests in Si doms.
Kind of interesting why you're making this argument though. Kind of sounds like an ego defense out of insecurity on your part, but i dont know, maybe im wrong.

>I'm offended you accuse me of that after linking that tumblr.
What does that have to do with anything? That page is very clearly and coherently written, as opposed to the jumbled mess your posts are.
>Basically I stick to my point of breast feeding being a Fe Ni Se loop and that this leads to ENFJs having the largest breasts.
Basically you are wrong. Your reasoning for this was that breast feeding is about bodily sensations, and that BECAUSE of that, it relates to Se. However, it is Si that deals with bodily Sensations. So your own logic proves you wrong.

You just got btfo by your own reasoning lad, let that sink in.

>>Se is not focused on bodily sensation, Si is
Exactly. Se is Objective Sensation, thus it deals with Sensory data outside the subject. It focuses on objects in the outer world, hence being OBJECTive. This is why Se users are so interested in money and power.

You really lack even the most basic understanding of everything in MBTI. Do you not feel embarassed about that at all?
>>
>>48643483
t. INFJ trap
>>
>>48643794
How big do INFJ girls tend to be, breast-wise?
>>
>>48643556
Well thats a specific type of female archetype, and that sounds like xSFJ, but the MOST feminine type objectively is INFJ.
>>
>>48643885
What objectively makes INFJs the most feminine?
>>
>>48643863
flatter than the second dimension
>>
>>48643863
ESFJ has the biggest tits Fe is associated with big tits and Si is associated with bodily health
>>
File: 00114.jpg (482 KB, 1355x1920)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>48643748
That's pretty much what Si - Ne is, what's your confusion?

>>48643794
whatever
>>
>>48643894
Lets go over the letters to illustrate that

E is bold and takes charge, I is contemplative and passive. E is masculine, I is feminine
S is realistic, hands on and physical N is head in the clouds, impractical/clumsy and non-physical. S is more masculine
T vs F doesnt need explaining
P vs J is more interesting. P is independent and individualistic, J is dependant on others and collectivist. P is more masculine

So E, S, T and P are all associated with masculinity, and I, N, F and J are all associated with femininity.
>>
>>48643988
>whatever
The feeling of defeat, weakness, and inferiority to a superior male must turn on a weak male like you quite a lot
>>
>>48643988
right but it would it be more of an ISTJ or an INFP/ INTP way?

I'm not sure what I am but I've noticed my Dad who is probably an ISTJ is less flexible or inquisitive about his memories dictating his life. he won't think "this is the way i've done it before is there any other way I can improve or change this"
he's more "this is the way I've done it before and I'm going to do it the exact same way because it worked before."

where as I am more casual/ playful with my memory observations
>>
>>48644091
It could be that your Si and Ne are in the middle, so ESxJ or IxNP. Or it could be Ni, is more playful and associative, it draws connections and tries to find common underlying themes.

Ask yourself, do you tend to take a lot of different ideas and information in and then try to "boil down" or synthesize that information into a common underlying theme, or do you take an idea or information and then jump to different ideas that are tangentially related, and then jump to another idea from there, and then another idea and so and so on?

The first is Ni, the second is Ne.
>>
File: 00145.jpg (405 KB, 1355x1920)
405 KB
405 KB JPG
>>48644004
So what if it does? It's not like you can actually reach through the screen and sodomize me like we both want

>>48644091
In your first post you made it seem as if you were comparing Si to Ni. Anyway are you open about your memory observations? You're dad's probably playful and flexible in his head he just doesn't want to openly suggest his ideas because the function is insecure, he probably thinks of ways he can change things but doesn't enact them because he knows he's more likely to be successful doing it the way things have worked before and doesn't want to look stupid by suggesting his bad ideas. It's well and good thinking you're casual and playful with your memory observations but where do you go from there?
>>
>>48644004
Not him, but you got problems, bud.

You're literally competing in worth in an anonymous internet argument about some tenuous theoretical personality model that has little to no empirical basis. That isn't to say there is no value in it, but that you're literally getting an ego trip over it is psychopathic.

I don't really feel like even reading any of the argument.
>>
>>48643990
If ESTP is the most "masculine" type, then why is it not the most common male type? Doesn't that invalidate your archetypal concept, seeing as how most males aren't even it?
>>
File: 2fe.png (544 KB, 600x732)
544 KB
544 KB PNG
>>48644276
>So what if it does? It's not like you can actually reach through the screen and sodomize me like we both want
>like we both want
>LIKE WE BOTH WANT
>tfw centaurcuck is a faggot
i knew it all along. My Chad Senses never fail.

>>48644286
Im just egging him on, lad. The guy has a massive unwarranted ego, someone needs to put him in his place.
>>
>>48644315
Most men are beta cuckolds, how is this news to you?
>>
File: 1501565258550.jpg (480 KB, 1920x1200)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>48640674
>I relate to bits of both but probably moreso to INTP but I'm inwardly super emotional and more into art than science.

Same here anon, I wouldn't worry about it too much, MBTI is not a really strict classification system and even its creators said everyone utilizes all of these MBTI functions even if some only sparingly, so it makes sense that INTP and INFP being so relatively close, that there would be overlap there especially, I always get a near 50/50 split between T and F for instance on whatever test I take.

It's also important to keep this in mind and be aware of stereotyping.
https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/thinking-or-feeling.htm
>Don't confuse Feeling with emotion. Everyone has emotions about the decisions they make. Also do not confuse Thinking with intelligence.
>Everyone uses Thinking for some decisions and Feeling for others. In fact, a person can make a decision using his or her preference, then test the decision by using the other preference to see what might not have been taken into account.

>and more into art than science.
You can be INTP and still enjoy art more than science, there is no set restriction or law saying you can't, its important to realize this because you might mistakenly assume art and creative stuff isn't for you if you apparently type as this super logical thinker type but it is actually the INxx/ENxx types that have a driving need for creativity and art even if they are not aware of it

https://personalityjunkie.com/intp-infp-entp-enfp-creative-life/
>>
>>48644383
Have you considered that your symbolic understanding of the universe is flawed and completely baseless? That you are saying that most men are not masculine implies that your concept of masculinity is inherently misguided? You seem to be misusing your Ni here. You've made some "hunch" that appears to have no empirical basis whatsoever.
>>
>>48644358
>The guy has a massive unwarranted ego, someone needs to put him in his place.

Stop projecting.
>>
>>48644446
Ima keep it real witchu chief and give you information that i dont give people usually

Look at the theory of the collective unconscious. Certain concepts like masculine and feminine are universal, inherited archetypal concepts originating from the CU. Masculine is that which is thrusting, physical and aggressive, feminine is that which is receiving, nonphysical and passive. Ying yang motherfucker.
>>
>>48644258
I would say my head is more like maelstrom of ideas that I'm trying to distil down into something highly potent
>>
>>48644458
Im not projecting, INTPlad. You havent seen this guy before, its impossible to get through to him unless you make him your bitch. Which is what i did and now he is going to be my girlfriend.
>>
File: 00146.jpg (521 KB, 1355x1920)
521 KB
521 KB JPG
>>48644315
Most blues aren't the bluest blue, anyway ESTP isn't exactly perfectly masculine, it's impulsive for a start, and extraverted too, both are "feminine" traits. They're also vain and preening. There is no perfectly masculine or femine types.

>>48644358
It's not gay to desire being fucked in the ass by chad anymore than it is for a chad to fuck betas in the ass.
>>
File: 260px-Yin_yang.svg.png (6 KB, 260x260)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>48644486
You seemed to have missed a big, glaring concept. Do you see how there is black in the white and there is white in the black? Think about that.
>>
>>48644384
>According to the MBTI Manual, creativity correlates most strongly with intuition (N), as well as, to a lesser extent, perceiving (P). This suggests that NPs (i.e., the INTP, INFP, ENTP, & ENFP) are, on average, the most creative of all types. This should not surprise when we consider that NPs use Extraverted Intuition (Ne) as their dominant or auxiliary function. Ne is a "brainstorming" function and can be seen as synonymous with divergent thinking, which Wikipedia defines as "a thought process or method used to generate creative ideas by exploring many possible solutions." Despite this, some NPs may fail, especially early in life, to recognize their creative potential. This may be particularly true for NTPs, who may prefer to express their creativity philosophically or technologically rather than via traditional creative art forms.

>Not only may NPs fail to recognize their innate creativity, but also their need for creativity. Some may not view creativity as an essential personal need until they find themselves working a mundane job. At that point, they are like fish out of water, feeling stuck, stifled, and suffocated. NPs' need for creative engagement contributes to their reputation as restless seekers. As long as their creative needs are going unmet, NPs will tenaciously search for alternatives.
>>
>>48644511
>ESTP isn't exactly perfectly masculine, it's impulsive for a start, and extraverted too, both are "feminine" traits.

Exactly. The more common masculine archetype is a structural, rigid character which makes sense since ISTJ and ESTJ are the two most common male types.
>>
>>48644514
I have accounted for that, and so did jung.
>oh shit its all coming together!
Yes, yes it is. Motherfucker
>>
>>48644511
>>48644556
No, that is a Western collective archetype because those men are the building blocks of Western civilization. The universal collective unconscious archetype of masculine is still ESTP. Impulsive IS masculine, where do you think the "women are attracted to criminals and violent men" meme comes from?
>>
>>48644511
>It's not gay to desire being fucked in the ass by chad anymore than it is for a chad to fuck betas in the ass.
Im just lonely tbqhwy famalampai. I just want something cute and feminine to hold. I have been starved of geniune human contact for so long now
>>
>>48644567
So you understand that an ESTP is also, unconsciously, an ENFJ? That's quite ironic, don't you think?
>>
>>48644678
INFJ. and yes, it is. ESTP guys are simultaneously the most masculine and feminine men of them all.

We live in a world of paradoxes, and perhaps thats what makes it so interesting.
>>
>>48644601
>No, that is a Western collective archetype because those men are the building blocks of Western civilization. The universal collective unconscious archetype of masculine is still ESTP.

What are you even basing any of this off of? I'm fairly well versed in both Western and Eastern philosophy, and this is completely contrary to what I know.

>where do you think the "women are attracted to criminals and violent men" meme comes from?
4chan
>>
>>48644702
>>48644678
wait does this mean that an INTP is unconsciously an ESFJ? how does that work, that just means those are the least used functions doesn't it.
>>
>>48644733
Yes lad. Where do you think the trap meme comes from? Its mostly INTP guys playing out their ESFJ anima in real life

>>48644729
read this >>48644486. All the qualities that Ying (or whatever the masculine part is) has are basically describing ESTP.
>>
>>48644800
The concept of yang transcends humanly personifications. Do not mistake your personality for being yin or yang. Your ego is unreal.
>>
>>48644800
>Its mostly INTP guys playing out their ESFJ anima in real life
naruhodo, but what about on the opposite side of the spectrum, we see more mtf and ftm after all, does the same kind of logic apply to females too and their "animus?

Doesn't make sense though why would a ESFJ female want to be INTP, is this why we see so few ftm in comparison?
>>
>>48644841
more mtf than* ftm I meant, and that includes non-traps, but like femboy, androgyny and AGP shit
>>
File: 00147.jpg (590 KB, 1355x1920)
590 KB
590 KB JPG
>>48644601
Impulsive is a sort of masculine, and so is self controlled and stoic, both work better in different situations and neither is more masculine than the other. Even in the stone age there were times of feast and famine and men had different positions in society. Other traits are universally masculine like being physically strong and dominant over other men.

>>48644800
>>48644486
>basing your conceptions of masculine and feminine off of middle ages chinese woo.
>>
I'm fairly sure I've nailed it down to either ISTP or ISFP

reasons why I'm confused

>specific tastes. usually either instantly love something or instantly hate something. opinion not swaye by crowd. Fi trait

>can be extremely cold and calculated. love to play devil's advocate/ contrarian. Ti trait
>>
>>48644830
All the types are just archetypes, boyo. No person IS a "pure" type, all people use all 8 functions and the way those function interact creates a unique personality for every person using it
>>
>>48644925
Good. I'm glad you finally realized it.
>>
File: 8DdSe.jpg (67 KB, 450x474)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>48644384
Nevermind I just read something that clears things up even better than this post.

>>48640674
>I relate to bits of both but probably moreso to INTP but I'm inwardly super emotional and more into art than science
See- https://personalityjunkie.com/04/introverted-thinking-ti-intp-vs-intj-extraverted-thinking/

I just realized the stereotype of the logical, scientific thinker type is more INTJ than INTP and that article explains why.

>While INTPs may find some degree of philosophical resonance with INTJs, they feel strongly averse to INTJs' Te propensities. Rather than striving to make external systems more rational, the introverted nature of INTPs' Introverted Thinking orients their rationality toward themselves and their own ideas, making them more idiosyncratic than INTJs. INTPs are largely concerned with ensuring that their own lives, worldview, and personal philosophy are rational.

>This also explains why INTPs are more apt to be critical of science and the scientific method. INTPs are more comfortable functioning as philosophers of science than they are as scientists

>INTPs often fall somewhere in between, tending to resonate with the analytic camp's quest for convergent, non-relativistic truth, while siding with the continental camp's questioning of the assumptions and methods of science.

See the article for analytic and continental side explanation.

Now see this part is important to your post-

>If we extend this analysis to some of the other personality types, we might find that INFPs, because of their inferior Te, are actually more interested in formal science than INTPs are. Their Te inferior allows INFPs to better tolerate working within structured settings and systems. In lacking Te, INFJs are more apt, along with NTPs, to prefer less formal means of investigating truth. For this reason, NTPs may feel quite comfortable philosophizing with NFJs, while NTJs may feel a certain Te-Fi camaraderie with NFPs
>>
>>48644841
Yes, the same thing also applies to women and animus
>Doesn't make sense though why would a ESFJ female want to be INTP, is this why we see so few ftm in comparison?
You explained it yourself, thats exactly why

>>48644860
Whenever a man does something and succeeds doing it, that is added to the collective idea we have of what is masculine or it. But that is just a current collective archetype we have. The CU archetype does not change. The most masculine archetype will always be ESTP. ESTP is the warrior chad archetype, the leader of men, the man amongst men. Its the most masculine of all types.
>>
>>48645021
I'm nearly certain you are actually an INFJ who is in love with the ideal of ESTP and want nothing more than to bang it yourself. You have been blatantly Ni-Ti looping this entire time completely disregarding anything anyone is saying and coming to various "hunches" and then attempting to rationalize them. You'll have an ESTP bf one day anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>48645073
Think about it: you have given no empirical evidence this entire time about any of your "masculine" ESTP. You've been swooning post after post. No one swoons this much about their own type. No, it's clear. You love that type so much because it's your ideal opposite. You think it's the most sexually attractive to women because YOU think it's the most sexually attractive.
>>
>>48645073
I never said i'm an ESTP, but even if i was, so what? Every ESTP has an INFJ hidden in them. Its not surprising to see that side come up in conversations as heavily intuitive this.

Im probably an ISTP though, and that would be Ti-Ni looping.

Dont project your faggot fantasies on me, boyo. You're going to be the girl.
>>
>>48645107
Think about it this way, boyo. I provided reference to the same concepts being described by chink magic men.
>not knowing how narcissistic ESTPs are
literally the most vain after ESFP

No matter how much you try resisting, you will submit to the superior male
>>
>>48645122
I'm not the one putting the ESTP on the pedestal here. That's you. You're unconsciously fixated on the ESTP. You think it's the most sexually appealing type. Say that last sentence a couple times over because it's fucking hilarious.

>>48645158
Nah, man. You can do that. You're the one who thinks it's so superior. I don't find Se the least bit sexually appealing. You do.
>>
>>48643990
Do INFJs have good fashion sense? Do INFJ girls wear boring clothes or more stylish ones?
>>
>>48645220
Yes, but you are the one who thinks of men as dominant sexual partners. So dont project your cock desire onto me, boyo.

Whats hilarious about it? You know you want cock. You dont have to be so bitchy lad, you can just ask me to decorate your face with my man milk and i'll be glad to do so.

I dont think it is, i know it is. You may not specifically like Se, but you do like men dominating you, my dear friend, and you project that desire onto me
>>
>>48643990
>So E, S, T and P are all associated with masculinity, and I, N, F and J are all associated with femininity.
>tfw INTP
>50/50 masc/fem personality according to this theory

this explains some things I guess
>>
>>48645240
They generally have a "classy" style of clothing but they dress good, they dont dress ugly. Honesty i like them quite a bit, they're usually very attractive.
>>
>>48645305
did you know that IxNP is the most common type amongst traps, AGP being most common in INTPs? Very interesting considering INTP is the most androgynous type. INTP truly is like an alien, not quite man not quite woman.
>>
File: 1529978412793.jpg (1.97 MB, 2701x2206)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
>>48645326
>INTP truly is like an alien, not quite man not quite woman.

I feel more man than woman obviously but do indulge in AGP stuff but privately. I'm fine like this though

Explains why I'm attracted to feminine yet competent and assertive women like my waifu though
>>
>>48645290
>Yes, but you are the one who thinks of men as dominant sexual partners

Never said that. You did. I have never mentioned any thing about dominance or submission other than directly referring to what you have said. If you had come onto the thread saying something positive about another type, I'd change my mind, but you haven't. The only thing you have said anything positive about is ESTP. Because you're in love with it.

This whole time you keep on bringing up cock reference after cock reference... but you've never mentioned anything about vaginas, tits, or anything feminine. You seem obsessed with this "masculine" form.

I have said nothing. You keep saying thing after thing about being dominated by men. You keep saying how sexually appealing Se men are. You keep saying it. You can accuse me of projecting it onto you, but I am never the first person to mention it. I am only referring to what you have said.
>>
>>48645384
>You keep saying how sexually appealing Se men are. You keep saying it.
Hold the fuck up boyo. I never said that. I said that is the most masculine type. I NEVER said anything regarding how sexually appealing they are. YOU just brought that up

DING DING DING
You realize what that means? It means you just projected it into to me. You just projected your own gay desires onto me.

I knew you were a faggot.
>>
>>48642024
>Yeah but even Si females are attracted to Se. Se is universally attractive to everyone in a sexual way. Even if you're not attracted to Se personalities in general, the general mannerisms and physical traits of Se are universally attractive to all people.

>>48643381
> But objectively, Se is the most physically and sexually attractive. ESTP is SuperChad for a reason

>>48642734
>When it comes to physical sexual attraction, Se is king.

>>48644601
>where do you think the "women are attracted to criminals and violent men" meme comes from?

If none of these were you, then I apologize.

Also I never said anything about homosexuality. You keep bringing that up.
>>
File: 00148.jpg (691 KB, 1355x1920)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>48645326
What are you talking about? INTP is definately masculine, and so is gender transitioning. Saying "fuck nature" and just outright changing your gender through the power of science because you feel like it is an incredibly masculine act, which is why the trans community is overwhelmingly male. Saying INTPs are androgeonous is like saying computer programmers are androgeonous because don't fit the same masculine archtype as chad.
>>
>>48645540
None of those are me lol

And you're clearly a fag. Lets be honest. After spendibg so much time on this shitty board and being bombarded by homosexuals shilling their garbage on here, it becomes easy to spot one
>>
>>48645310
How do I get my INFJ oneitis to fall in love with me if she's already turned me down?
>>
>>48645550
>changing your male gender to a delusional and not true female gender is masculine

lol no, nice rationalization
>>
>>48643438
wouldn't j be more masculine than p
>>
>>48645550
INTP is decidely not masculine. The definition of androgynous is not quite masculine and not quite feminine.

> Saying INTPs are androgeonous is like saying computer programmers are androgeonous because don't fit the same masculine archtype as chad.
Well, both are somewhat true. The further you get from the Warrior Chad archetype, which is ESTP, the less masculine. But that is not why INTPs are not masculine, the reason is because they are androgynous, which means embodying both the male and female, which brings them to the center of things: androgynous. Not quite male, not quite female, but both at the same time
>>
>>48645572
Huh. Based off context clues there's no way at least the last one isn't you.

Anyway, I guess that's why I find ISFJ, the most common female type and the most commonly seen as feminine, to be the most sexually attractive. I don't find my own type sexually attractive. Hell, I find it a bit repulsive to be honest. I love sweet, quiet, soft girls. They're just so fantastic.

Anyways, you're the one who has accused multiple people in the thread of being gay. If anyone's projecting, it's you, but I realize I'll never bring you out of your closet.
>>
>>48645581
Probably never. INFJ girls are very picky but once they pick you, they'll make it obvious. If they went as far as turning you down, it means they probably arent attracted to you
>>
>>48645654
I have only called you a faggot, centaurcuck said he is a faggot himself.

I really am none if those posts, i wasnt even in the thread when those were posted.

All im saying is that its obvious you are a faggot, after seeing all the shilling homosexuals on this board you can easily spot them
>>
>>48645637
>INTP=androgyny
>INTP can have emotions and feelings and are not cold hearted, uncaring, unfeeling as the stereotypes and popular misconceptions assume

These are the things I wish I knew earlier when getting confused thinking I was INFP instead of INTP for the longest time despite always getting INTP because I didnt identify with the cold hearted, ruthlessly logical and unfeeling, unemotive INTP stereotype which I now realize is whats in error and not my type I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>48645634
Apparently not as that anon interprets the two types >>48643990

Lets see what myerss and briggadier general briggs say too https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/judging-or-perceiving.htm

Now nothing about their description seems to match up to that anons interpretation of the P and J functions, very interesting. This is why its important to check with the myersbriggs foundation themselves, after all theyre the ones who came up with this shit.
>>
>>48646005
In fact check all the I,E,N,T,S,F,J,P functions as the myersbriggs site explains them, and the idea of linking masculine and feminine qualities and associations to each individual cognitive function seems suspect.
>>
File: 00149.jpg (676 KB, 1355x1920)
676 KB
676 KB JPG
>>48645637
They're masculine though, Going off on your own to think about life and do science for 20 years is masculine. What is particularly feminine about the INTP? They might not be macho but they're masculine, just a different archtype

>>48645593
yes it is. Believing things should stay the way they are because it's what's "supposed to be" and a lack of deviency are both feminine traits. Technology, following your heart over what other people say and defying nature are masculine.

>>48646044
You can link masculine and feminine qualities to pretty much anything. You'd find few people that disagreed that bananas are masculine and oranges are feminine.
>>
>>48646207
INTP is the type that most people associate as the nerd virgin archetype, which is why its hard to see how INTPs are 'masculine' in any way, but they're not exactly feminine either. It really depends how you would define 'masculine'.
>>
what type is the most likely to get personally invested in internet arguments?
>>
File: 00150.jpg (591 KB, 1355x1920)
591 KB
591 KB JPG
>>48646430
The nerd virgin archtype is masculine, why would you say otherwise? Success and failure are both masculine, mediocrity is feminine. Being the butt of a joke is masculine, being a dog is masculine, the word you're thinking of is macho which is just one male archtype. Of course you could argue that some archtypes are more gendered than others, such as many people beliveing the crone to be less feminine than the mother, but it doesn't stop either from being a feminine archtype. People that think crones are gender neutral are retards.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.