[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: virgin.jpg (62 KB, 945x574)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
You fuckers brainwashed me and ruined my life, are you happy?

I had a sweet and beautiful girlfriend for over two years, but in the last months I couldn't stop thinking about her NOT VIRGIN condition, you somehow put me that meme deep into my brain and I start treating her like shit telling things like "if you wouldn't gave away your virginity now we would be married"

Yesterday, all hell break to loose... since I was obsessed with the virginity thing, she drunkenly told me she gave her virginity to a random guy from a club and she will always regret it

I just couldn't stand it anymore, just imagining her laying in bed with other guy, first time naked, that guy dick entering my girlfriend vagina destroying her hymen, the pain and intimacy of that first trust, the drop of blood, her innocence taking away for the first time, was too much, I should had be the one, no a damn random chad from a club...

My heart was racing, I was never so mad and anger in my life, she became a worthless whore in my eyes I hated her so much, I felt cucked, used, abused, an horrible indescribable feeling...

I ended up my relationship, even with her saying "please no, I love you with all my heart, why?" and crying rivers... now I am super lonely again, probably I won't ever find another girl interested in me again, are you happy?
>>
File: lachen.gif (295 KB, 700x704)
295 KB
295 KB GIF
You actually belive what r9k tells you ?
>>
>>49182749
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT YOU GOT A GF ONCE YOU GO DO IT AGAIN
>>
>>49182781
I wish, but not I am a sick robot
it was just pure luck

I remember asking God even tho I don't believe, to give me someone, begging and crying... somehow that someone appeared, it was a one chance and I ruined

I am too retard to let you guys influence my thoughts, who the fuck cares about stupid virginity the important thing was she chose and loved me, I ruined it all
>>
>>49182774
literally this
you're a retard if you take anything from here to real life
>>
how did a betafag like you get a gf
hori sheit imagine deliberately making ur gf reminisce her past sexual encounters lol
>>
>>49182774
guess I am that stupid and easily influenciable
>>
>>49182818
Back to India you illiterate troglodyte
>>
>>49182818
Ask for her back then dumbass. If you both loved each other there should be no issue. Just promise to make it up to her or something like a trip to Japan.
>>
>>49182824
by literally a miracle
I asked God, with all my body and soul (if there is any) and somehow this girl appeared in my life
now I am condemned to loneliness forever
>>
>>49182749
quack quack cuck
>>
>>49182840
I see. Well, did you at least ask if your wiener was bigger?
>>
>>49182829
I am a Slovenian robot, English is not my first not my second not my third language
>>
>>49182749
She would be a whore, even if this is a bad larp for trolling reasons.
Being a retarded teen, alone and drunk in a club talks about more about the persons than normies would like.

But no! Sorry reddit! She was an angel, an inocent angel taken by a bad evil man! We should be grateful of being Stacy 5th backup plan, we are obviously the best one of the other 4!
Now go raise your womans sons robots! Dont be a bunch of misogynist CIScums!!!
>>
>my girlfriend was such a gargantuan whore that literally lost her virginity to a random guy that picked her up in a club. Not a long-term relationship, not a highschool fling, an actual one-night-stand with a random chad.

The fact that you wanted to marry that person and are now mad at /r9k/ for ruining it, tells a whole bunch about you.
>>
>>49182749
Why are you sad anon you did the right thing
>>
>>49182749
This OP is a lie. No way a virgin guy wouldn't know exactly who and under what circumstances his gf lost her virginity after 2 months much less two years.
>>
>>49182877
>Caring about how a roastie became a roastie
What a cuck
>>
>>49182877
IKR but she loved me and she wanted to be with me, that is what should matter, right?

but I thought exactly like you, maybe I could accept it if it was with a long term boyfriend or a friend from her school, but a random chad, man that was too much... you understand me, don't you?

at the same time virginity is nothing, is just a stupid thing we worship, I fucked up
>>
>>49182749
OP, just think of all the strange dick she's gonna have now. Bet she bought some new outfits and lacy panties and bra and hitting the club tonight.

Nothing more exciting than offering myself after another guy broke my heart.
>>
>>49182909
is 100% real sadly
we never talk about past sexual relationship (I hadn't any anyway)
but this year reading this fucking shit board almost everyday and all the women virginity topics, is like I wake up and I start digging, then I couldn't handle the truth
>>
>>49182749

Why would it matter if she was a virgin or not? You werent a virgin, and you cant possibly be so self entitled to believe that what a person does before she even knows you should effect your relationship, right?

What a stupid way to live your life.
>>
>>49182954
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING WHORE
you are all sick
I am out of this shit, is a wasting time nightmare, that only depress me and put bad stuff in my head, please ban me I will never come back to this shithole
good luck and please remember to kill yourself all of you ASAP
>>
File: chadcat.gif (426 KB, 200x125)
426 KB
426 KB GIF
>>49182749
>chadpilled
Does it make you feel better that I don't even remember that bitch? Reeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>>49182980
>stacypilled
You sound great. Please never stop being a slut.
>>
>>49182749
I hope this is real because if it is her heartbreak is going to send her to another man's bed to get fucked and you'll eventually regret your stupid decision and try to get her back. And then you'll get to deal with her having taken even more dick than before lmao

No idea why the fuck anyone would take anything from /r9k/ seriously. It's full of incels and any time people who actually know anything about something speak up they're told to fuck off. Reap what you sow faget
>>
>>49182749

She wasnt a virgin. So what?
>>
>>49182954
>stacypilled
Ooops I messaged the wrong person. meant you lols! You sound great, please never stop being a slut.
>>
>>49182749
R9k, not even once.

Just say no kiddies
>>
>>49182749
Good anon. Let the hate flow through you.
>>
How the fuck did you let the internet break you? Gullible retard
>>
File: 1530155221286.png (115 KB, 500x422)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
>>49182749
Sorry I took your ex's virginity not sorry LOL

at least your over it bro consider her a practice bitch
now you can go out and fuck girls without the weight of purity on you because your impure to
>>
>>49182749
I have one rule and one rule only: If I'm a virgin she has to be a virgin. If I fucked other women I don't mind if she fucked a few other men. So far I've fucked no women so I gotta get laid before I even think of finding a potential wife.
>>
>>49183024
To thy own self be true. I don't agree your slut tag but don't want to argue it gets nowhere. However, I do know what works after a break up to make me feel a little better.
>>
I don't feel sorry for you at all, but for the girl who's heart you broke with your autism.
>>
This will make the used up roasties ITT absolutely butt blasted.
>>
File: 123444aadfaf.jpg (55 KB, 384x600)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>49183109
Oh sorry if that offended you not my intention. I just like the fact you're not ashamed to admit this is what often happens.
I had a girl who I treated pretty badly who slept with a guy the same day we split up. Part of me hated her for it, a big part of me wanted to give her a high five.
>>
File: 1525023978177.jpg (82 KB, 400x388)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>49183147
>brainlet thought she wasn't sleeping around while his beta ass wasn't around
>>
>>49182749
Baste op, women need to know that they don't get to be whores and get away with it, fucking cunts think they get the best of both worlds.

Losing your virginity to a stranger, women are retarded and men are vile. Fuck humans I want to kill every last one.
>>
>>49183147
You are a literal cuck.
>yeah my ex took a dick and he nutted in her the day we broke up but it was so cool I wanted to high five her
I bet you wanted to eat her out afterwards too you faggot

>>49183155
Settle down incel. Your tantrum is cringe and bluepilled
>>
>>49182980
Well you force us to go elsewhere. All your waiting for the right moment for months and months to ask us out or your sick sexual past interrogation despite loving you. Then to top it all you call me a whore right after having sex with me and break up. If you don't want me there are PLENTY of men that jump at the chance of my embrace.

Have fun dating your hand tonight while another man has his hands on me.
>>
>>49182749
Anon, there is no timer on love. If you fucked up you need to get in your hands and knees and apologize to her with every ounce of your being. If she loves you, she'll take you back and ask you not to apologize. This is what love is about, you make mistakes and love through your problems.
>>
>>49183162
My tantrum is baist and blackpilled, the truth is that no man will ever get to have a woman of his own, and if you have morals like me, then any woman you end up with will get to have you all to herself, and will always say how much she regretted losing her virginity before finding you.

>Sex isn't special honestly it doesn't matter that I'm not a virgin
>I really like that you're a virgin anon, I like getting to have you all to myself, I'm sorry I'm not special like you

Yeah fuck you you hypocritical whore bitch, to think I almost fell for the love meme with you
>>
File: blowkiss.gif (1.35 MB, 400x225)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB GIF
>>49183152
>brainlet
incel fails to interpret "treated pretty badly".
>>49183162
>more incel rage.
i'll spell it out. i was already fucking another girl hence the break up. i know the idea of two girls to you is mind blowing.
inb4 sperg gtfo normie. this board is pure lulz.
>>
>>49182749
You did good anon, and we are proud of you, in time you will realize that this was the right thing to do.
>>
>>49183147
>>49183152
>>49183162

I'm going to defend anon high 5. He's looking past his butthurt and understands if my heart is ripped out by someone I love because of something that happened before we met its logical I may give the appearance of it not bothering me by having sex with someone else and the temporary comfort of having someone inside me.
>>
>>49183179
Fuck this filthy beta faggot. A bullet to the brain is all you get while I'm fucking your girlm
>>
You did the right thing. It's never easy to do the right thing. Go fuck yourself, I know you're lying.
>>
>>49183226
If you have sex with someone that isn't your husband, then you're cheating on a potential husband. You will never have the pleasure of being someone else's, no one will ever try to keep you around, you're a whore, you're a dime a dozen. No man will ever make any special effort to keep you around. Enjoy your lonely life, whore.
>>
>>49182749
A random guy from club? You definitely did the right thing. She would have been a bad wife/mother.
>>
>>49182749
Holy shit! I hope you suffer most than anybody on Earth you stupid stinking faggot. Allowing /pol/ to dictate what gurl you must have... What a loser.
>>
File: 2jhjqwr.jpg (15 KB, 500x413)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>49183226
i think i love you femanon. but's let's be honest we probably shouldn't tease them with things they can never understand. let's stop now before one of them blows up his school.
one more high five! Waboooosh!!!
>>
>>49182749
what a fucking idiot. you deserve it you dumb fuck for taking anything seriously you read here
>>
>>49183265
>Wahoooo!!!
Yup, you definitely ate out her creampie.
>>
>>49182801
girls (female) wash themselves regularly. the old couch and bed never get washed properly (by most owners) and get funky.
>>
>>49183274
You've obviously never met a fembot
>>
> 53 replies
> 29 posters

Oh boy! Did some roast get toasted with this thread? Top kek.
>>
>>49183296
its op replying to himself over and over again
>>
>>49183247
>you're cheating on a potential husband
You know, this would anger me before but now I understand that a small penis=small mind happens to be a fundamental truth, both avoidable. All I have to do is try men out for size until I find the one that fits.
>>
File: UglyNerd.jpg (32 KB, 480x359)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>49182774
This. Realize pic related is the average person on here shilling memes, and realize that he is trolling you. Its all a big meme, no one but literal schizophrenics and clinically insane people beliebe in that shit. You got trolled until now, nothing to do about that, but you can prevent getting trolled in the future by not fucking believing ANYTHING you read here.
>>
>>49183201
What the fuck? Did I break this incel? Can I get a retard whisperer over here to tell me what this fuckwit is trying to say?

>>49183205
I'm not an incel, I lost my virginity at 16. You don't have to make shit up because I called you a cuck tho
>>
>>49183315
No one will ever trust you. You will never experience true love. But hey, I'm guessing you've had a couple of abortions, maybe a miscarriage or two, the dead baby graveyard that is your vagina probably gives off an evil aura that men will soon learn to avoid like the plague, once you hit 22 and cease to be as pretty as you thought you were. All those drugs and fatty foods are going to catch up to you, whore.
>>
File: 1537980726696.png (763 KB, 583x527)
763 KB
763 KB PNG
>>49182749
You did good man, try not to worry too much about it, lots of other girls out there, you'll eventually find someone else.

I was dating some stupid cunt as well that at some point told me she lost her virginity to a guy she was living with for a while before.
>they weren't dating
>said they were just ''friends''
>she tried to kill herself at one point by jumping off the balcony
>he catches her during the last second
>then she claims she didn't care about whatever else would happen or was happening
>so she just thought she'd let him to whatever he wanted to her as a way of ''repaying'' him for letting her live in their house's spare room until she gets her own life back in place
I felt exactly the same as you do. I actually pushed through with it but for weeks I just couldn't stop but think about what you describe as well (and i wasn't even browsing /r9k/ back then to say that i was indoctrinated or anything) needless to say tho, she was actually starting to cuck me at one point, spent more time talking to this other guy and shit so I just broke up with her before hell broke loose.
>>
>>49183201
>the truth is that no man will ever get to have a woman of his own
In muslim countries you're either a virgin or you're married, there is no in between for the most part.
>>
>>49183395
the whores are stoned to death as well, muslims as based af
>>
>>49183376
yep, small penis=small mind

but, no abortions and I have experienced true love already and he cheated on me after he took my virginity. Seems to me its men that cannot be trusted because I kept my legs closed except for him while we were together.
>>
>>49182749
I got really excited about this image being a bunch of rice on a girl, turns out it was just flowers.

I've never been quite this disappointed with an image.
>>
>>49182749
lmao good job ruining it retard
you know she is allowed to have life experience same as you right?
you are petty and she is better off now
>>
>>49182749
You're totally a fucker.
I explain this: Your entire close mental connection with an already innocent person, not the one she was in the past, destroys the physical factor. And this physical factor has absolutely no meaning, harm to health, and whatever shitt you can and YOU WANT come up with youself. It reminds me of the complete behavior of omega, which is important to show at least some influence in something to close the internal complexes. In this case, these complexes break down on the closest person, are higher than this girl and your love. I can not believe that you are. This is complete rot in your soul.

I really hope your gf will found another good person for happy life.
>>
>>49183395
>>49183432
>this is what virgins believe
I slept with a Muslim girl who wore the headscarf before. Virgin. Liked playing with my cum and having me suck her little brown tits. She's married now last I heard and either he doesn't know or it wasn't an issue.
>>
this is your brain on /pol/ and /r9k/

lmaoing at ur life OP
>>
>>49182774
Hey Tsuki, how are you?
>>
>>49182835
Why would you wish this guy on any girl, especially his nice exgf? OP is an asshole.
>>
>>49182872
But let me guess, if she chose YOU first then she isn't a whore.
>>
>>49182941
She was obviously just using you. Women are just whores and tricks, I don't understand why normals put them on a pedestal and bow down.
Just think, what if she did it again? Fuck a random guy? Her ability to pair bond was damaged by having previous partners, so it's not too big a stretch to think that she would cheat. Of course, your ability to pair bond is also damaged, assuming you fucked her. May as well not hurt anyone else.
>>
>>49182749
>probably I won't ever find another girl interested in me again, are you happy?

You will never have my sympathy normie
>>
File: e0d.jpg (84 KB, 412x398)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
imagine being OP
imagine fucking up your life because of some garbage you read on /r9k/
did you think that coming to a board full of people with depression and no friends would yield good relationship advice for you?
welcome buddy you'll fit right in
>>
File: 1527629116619.jpg (36 KB, 619x267)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>49182749
what were you going to do, marry her, you stupid cuckold?
>>
>>49183853

well, yeah, logically. are you retarded?
>>
>>49182749
It's your own fault coming here as a norme and being subjected to redpill truths. /r9k/ is for incels, virgins, loners, cyborgs and other unwanted people for a reason.

Normies out!
>>
she's better off without a retard like you.
>>
>>49182774
>>49182822
>>49183343
KEK
Riddle me this blue pilled cucks:
A woman is literally incapable of feeling real love.
A womans """love""" stems fom a purely selfish place, a man has to be a shit ton of thing before a woman falls in """love""" he has to be high status, have lot of money etc.
And if he dares to show weakness the woman cringes and instantly loses respect and """love""" for the man.
A mans love is pure, selfless, he just want the woman to be a woman, nothing more, cute, cuddly, etc If a woman shows weakness we want to hug them and never let go.
Woman are literally demons.
>>
>>49184164
Shoo shoo, jewish psyop faggot. Your brainwashing has no power here
>>
>>49184164
If i hadn't of experiencea reality you might be able to convince me.
>>
>>49183740
who is tsuki ?
>>49184164
why did you tag me for no reason you madman ?
>>
>>49183163
You're Nothing but a uselessness brain dead vagina. It's cute that you think you have worth tho. Some day you'll figure there are 3 billion other vags on the planet and youre not special. But until then.. Have fun being delusional nigger cunt.
>>
>>49184475
kek this incel is absolutely seething
>>
>>49182749
i mean if she was legit fucked by some random dude in a club then she really isnt gf material
>>
>>49184164
Men don't love they possess and their major incentive to possess if for sex only and why they become so violent if the woman was ever touched by another man. It doesn't have to be intercourse but if they kissed another man and perhaps desired them. Let me highlight one point. It is the possibility of a woman ever having desired another man that makes a man crazy.
>>
>>49184475
and yet, despite there being 3 billion cunts out there not one desires you. Think of that a moment. Not one woman wants you to have them and the only way you will have one is to force her.
>>
>>49184697
not him but who cares what women want? women are retarded
>>
File: yorke_improved.jpg (64 KB, 320x240)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>49182749

I hope this is real.
Congrats, you have successfully uncucked yourself!
>>
>>49182749
if it didn't matter to you then you shouldn't have done it dumbo

lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>49184749
And men? Either anal retentive eunuchs or knuckle dragging brutes
>>
>>49182749
Not our fault, you're clearly misogynist.
>>
>>49182749
i thought you were retarded until the
>she drunkenly told me she gave her virginity to a random guy from a club
part. i wouldve done the same. dont cuck yourself mate
>>
stop blaming hateful retards for that. take her back, maybe there is still a chance. tell her you're sorry and that you had a weird obsession and that it was a huge mistake and that you don't really give a fuck. honestly, why is it such an issue, is virginity a fucking value or something? everyone makes mistakes in various areas of their life, so she maybe made a mistake in this area, it wasnt an ideal way to get introduced into the world of sex, but it was ultimately her choice and it does not define her personality. get a grip mate, if you like her, go get her
>>
>>49184872
>your past does not define your personality
>the choices you made do not define your personality
What did anon mean by this?
>>
>>49182774
>>49182822
>>49182826
>>49183343
>>49183740
Don't listen to newfags. You did good. Pro tip she wasn't actually sorry for fucking chad. She was sorry becuase you were upset. She would fuck 10 guys without regret unless someone shamed her for it.
>>
>>49183964
Imagine being a 14 year old newfag literal cancer and not realizing it. Imagine starting every other post with imagine. Imagine being such a normal that you project youself into others on the website. Imagine going to 4chan and ruining it just becuase you want to be cool and hip
>>
>>49182749
Painful but a good thing nonetheless.
>>
>>49184946
imagine imagining that I'm a newfag or in any way normal
imagine having sympathy for a normalfag that fucked up his relationship because he is a possessive retard
>>
>>49184946
Imagine being such an insufferable faggot that you think 4chan is for losers and incurable virgins just like yourself
You don't have to imagine tho
>>
>>49182749
Wow, she was stupid. I never tell a bf I lost my virginity before them until we break up. The look on their face when I tell them, priceless.
>>
I'd say shed dodged a bullet, you fucking controlling narcassist pyscho. What psychopath would even want a virgin for a wife, much less care?

Someone like you started the Abrahamic religions, which is why we have child marriages and clit cutting.
>>
>>49182749
>are you happy?
Yes, because I did not fall for what a bunch of neckbeards say on the internet. You are a failure and I hope you learned something out of it. What you can't do is shift the blame to this board; you are to blame for this alone.
>>
>>49185042
That doesn't work when you are a 30-year-old.
>>
>>49182749
> Destroying her hymen

And you're done. Proof that you're a neanderthal who got shilled on antiquated beliefs.

Try again next life my guy, clearly you weren't meant to be smart enough in this one.
>>
>>49183389
All hell broke loose what happend
>>
>>49184910
Trying to act all high and mighty huh
>>
>>49185075
You might be right but some guys are really stupid when they have sex the first time.
>>
Hahaha! You're welcome fag.
>>
>>49184908
your actions as a whole do define your personality to a certain extent but the fact that you make some mistakes does not mean that you should wear them around your neck and be shamed about them forever. people can change, that is what i meant, anon.
>>
>>49185399
Some of the best lessons come from mistakes.
>>
>>49182870
I think you did fine <3
Ask her to take you back.
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116 KB, 1334x709)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>49182749
the fuck are you talking about? we saved you from a cock carousel slut and betabux lifestyle.
>>
>>49182822
the cock carousel is not a meme you dumb fuck. women are sport fucking Chads in their youth and settle for betabux like OP later in life. My Chad cousin was showing me pictures of the girl he fucked and now she is with an ugly guy for betabux.
>>
>>49182749
That's your fault you stupid dumbass. Her past isn't your fucking business.
>>
>>49185938
>what made your potential wife into who she is and will forever remain is none of your business
>>
File: 9gbh1.gif (1.03 MB, 245x165)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>49184697
>>49184813
this little lady STILL kicking ass hahaha! thanks for being awesome femanon.
>>
>>49185759
>>49185917
lmao

>crying about the fact that hot women dont want to fuck some loser beta until they have anything to offer her
>>
>>49183315
Actually research showed an inverse correlation between dick size and iq
>>
File: 1532080217553.png (109 KB, 554x439)
109 KB
109 KB PNG
She propably fucked another guy on the same night you broke up with her, if she wasn't already cheating on you.
>>
File: btfo1.gif (1.96 MB, 200x290)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB GIF
>>49186584
>epic
please think of their local schools.
>>
>>49182749
Wtf? Nice trolling mate.
>>
>>49182749
I feel bad for her, but not for you, since you ruined your own life by being a moralizing purist retard who needed to listen to "his boys" on 4chan.

Not that you should have done it if she were a stripper but god damn this is fucking stupid.
>>
>>49182980
You are a faggot.
Kys you useless sack of shit
>>
File: ree1.gif (1.18 MB, 267x200)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB GIF
>>49186673
>She propably fucked another guy on the same night you broke up with her, if she wasn't already cheating on you.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
>>
>>49185399
People don't change
>>
>missing out on free sex with a bitch who loves you enough ti give it up to you everyday because she wasn't a special pure snowflake
You people truly are the worse. No woman is perfect or human for that matter. Just fuck her and enjoy the good times instead of worrying what people on the internet will think of you.
>>
>>49182749
Please tell me more about how a girl who lets a guy she literally just met in a club fuck her is sweet. You're clearly just sad now because the grass is always greener on the other side; or how were you so angry about something that apparently doesn't matter? No girl is as angelic as they seem OP. There's millions just like this one. Your judgement was sound.
>>
>>49183258
>gurl

CHUCK CHUCK BOOOOOOM
>>
>>49182749
hahahahhaha

AHahhahahahahahhaha

Well done, anon. Perhaps now you've learnt that listening to a bunch of angry incels on the internet is not the most direct path to eternal happiness?
>>
File: 1537718849690.jpg (132 KB, 1520x1080)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>49182774
You actually believe this story or any other posted on this board?
>>
>>49182818
>Ask God to give you a loving, lifetime partner
>Sends you a whore in disguise
>Tests your willpower of morals against your willpower to get laid
>Successfully get the thot to fuck off
>Passed God's test

Good things will come, OP. God believes in you.
Also,

>who the fuck cares about stupid virginity
Obviously you do, you sperg. If you didn't, the virginity thing would never have even phased you. Be thankful for us, because if you didn't break it off, you would have had to live with the image of your wife being ravaged by some Chad from the club on a one-night-stand.

You did the right thing, which is almost never the easy thing.
>>
>>49188619
Thanks for spreading the truth my child
>>
>>49182749
Honestly it's all on you dude. You sound like a really dumb fuck. Type like one too. I don't know what to think.
>>
>>49184164
>A womans """love""" stems fom a purely selfish place, a man has to be a shit ton of thing before a woman falls in """love""" he has to be high status, have lot of money
You have never actually met a woman in love, and I will say, actually seeing a healthy couple is an incredible breath of hope.
>And if he dares to show weakness the woman cringes and instantly loses respect and """love""" for the man.
This is part of a hellish cycle of men not showing emotion dipshit, this is like, documented or some shit. More men need to talk about their emotions, but they're so repressed that they're emotionally retarded, hellish cycle.
>>
>>49186882
People very much change, what the fuck?
>>
>>49189097
then why cheaters cheat again? oh because once a cheater always cheater, people don't change, you can't change your past, your actions define you
>>
>>49182749
Why are you so upset? You made the right choice. Used up whores always deserve the boot. Part of the redpill is confronting these uncomfortable truths.
>>
>>49182818
At the end of the day I think you made the right choice.
Never easy making the hard decisions
>>
>>49189646
you don't have to kick them out, you just have to scale your commitment way back and only entertain them when convenient. don't sacrifice anything and don't mislead them that you're anything more than the guy who happens to be fucking them these days.
>>
this is a troll thread but the larping op hypothetically did nothing wrong
>>
Relationships really are for bluepilled suckers like OP was. You have to be completely oblivious to female nature if you're somehow able to tolerate being in a relationship with one. That's why I respect single and virgin men much more. It's likely a sign of being redpilled and not falling for female trickery. Good on you, OP, for accepting the harsh truth and taking action.
>>
>>49182749
you're a fucking idiot OP.

You are an absolute fucking idiot. The fact that you even found someone who loved you with all of their heart even with all of your flaws and you threw her away.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>49182749
>I had a sweet and beautiful girlfriend
You never belonged here, normalnigger. Fuck off anyday.
>>
>>49189076
>This is part of a hellish cycle of men not showing emotion dipshit, this is like, documented or some shit. More men need to talk about their emotions, but they're so repressed that they're emotionally retarded, hellish cycle.
So what, are you refusing to acknowledge that women play any part in this at all?
>>
>>49182749
Fucking man up goddamn it, stop acting like a little sissy queer, your force and desire in life and sex is in the tip of your penis not inside your woman's vagina, fuck that roastie and fuck her good and if you get tired of that hole find the virgin you are looking for, stop getting all amotional and get shit done you FAG.
>>
>>49190787
This tired of these normalfuckers complaining. Just as bad as the traps and faggots on this board
>>
>>49182749
You talk like you're a pajeet. If so you deserve suffering.
>>
File: 1526751606248.png (32 KB, 288x211)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
>>49182749
>she drunkenly told me she gave her virginity to a random guy from a club and she will always regret it

You want this woman to be the mother of your children? Sounds like we did you a favor, faggot.
>>
All these people supporting the roastie slut. Just lol at the state of this /b/oard.
>>
File: 545787986.gif (497 KB, 500x338)
497 KB
497 KB GIF
>>49182749
>destroying her hymen
You never deserved a girlfriend.
>>
>>49183147
>a big part of me wanted to give her a high five.
What the fuck is this
>>
>>49182749
never, ever take fuckers from here seriously. they only want to bring you down to their level.
>>
File: 8fc0c3583ec.jpg (142 KB, 1280x957)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>49191892
You're absolutely right.
But, he's learnt two valuable lessons never treat women like shit and don't listen to the hoards of bitter betas on r9k. Also she gets to meet someone decent now. I bet she is enjoying a nice cuddle. Bless her.
>>
>>49191785
you don't have to support anyone to call op a retard for listening to other retards like you. How about you leave, you incel brainlet. I can think of a few sites that would be happy to have you, I'm sure you know the ones.
>>
>>49182749
Lmao it isn't the fact that you wanted a pure virgin waifu, it's the fact that you let r9k influence you into that decision.
>>
>>49182749
>she gave her virginity to a random guy from a club

She's a useless slut.
She's complete garbage and would end up destroying your life.
>>
>>49182749
weak-minded loser
not everyone here takes the incel meme seriously
>>
>>49192924
>>>/r/eddit
Go back to your incel home lol
>>
>>49182749
Nice bait, 8/10. Kinda scuffed but really hits those feels
>>
She was a whore and you a weak man for doubting a good choice, but this thread got shilled elsewhere (you can tell by the replies), so you will go back to the girl that literally lost her first time with some dude she met at a nightclub (yes, in 3 hours or less she choose him to be the one).

> 161 replies
> 94 posters

Top fucking kek. Its beautiful when white kinghts and whores get triggered.
You can laugh at the outcasts all you want, but it hurts when they remind you the fat bitch next to you was the toy of countless dudes before you...fucking sad.
>>
File: Constanze5.jpg (308 KB, 1280x1425)
308 KB
308 KB JPG
Assuming this isn't LARP -and I'm certain it is- you deserve this OP. I hope you suffer and feel crippling loneliness for a very long time for allowing this place to influence your thinking and your opinion of your girlfriend.
>>
Extremely happy with you.
>>
>>49182749
it was for the best enjoy the freedom
>>
File: 1427512998268.jpg (60 KB, 640x633)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>49182749

Am I happy?

Yes.
>>
>fucked some rando in a club

EVERY fucking time
>>
>>49182749
Move on asap. Or start to lift.
>>
>trying to be happy with women

You lost from the start.
>>
Never compromise your own values for pussy. I am proud of you
>>
>>49182749
you need to kill yourself in a very public way so she knows its not her fault
hang yourself from an overpass maybe
>>
you can't expect every girl you meet to be a virgin, you're a fucking idiot if you think that makes them whore
unless they're fucking dudes non stop and sport then you don't need to worry but your dumbass believed what /r9k/ told you and you blew it
good work faggot
>>
>>49183061
Based as fucking hell ngl srs
>>
File: 980x.jpg (19 KB, 500x375)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>49194568
Pretty sure OP is a femanon with an acute sense of irony and intelligence trying to educate the incels of r9k.
It's quite a work of art and a worrying indication of how retarded these guys are.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.