[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: estp-or-entj(3).png (317 KB, 777x1283)
317 KB
317 KB PNG
Who is le superior chad edition once again because previous post barely got any replies
>>
Considering the description of the Shadow, can we say with certainty that homosexuality is literally evil?
>>
>>49687109
I align more with the ENTJ way of thinking, however I think the ESTP way of thinking is more in line with what people would picture with "chad".
The ESTP as per the description there, I think is someone whose personality is magnetic on a subconscious level, whereas the ENTJ has required their following to hold convictions based on a respect for ideas and ideals which transcend them as a person.
>>
>>49687320
As i've said in previous thread
ENTJ would inspire people with accomplishments and organizational skills
ESTP would inspire people with unshakable spirit
>>
Entj obviously. We get results guaranteed. You may not like us while we get you there but we will get whatever the goal is accomplished even if we have to take you kicking and screaming.
>>
>>49687109
Why is no one talking about ISTJ's?
Are we so irrelevant? We're not that different from you INTP's
>>
File: 3456.png (208 KB, 500x750)
208 KB
208 KB PNG
>>49687472
As a beta negro, how do i become a TYRONE ENTJ?
>>
>>49687585
The lamarqus intp
THE TYRONE ENTJ
>>
>>49687393
healthy INFJ:
>patiently listens to others, nonjudgmental, secure boundaries between self and others, strives for harmony in self and others
>can still be a bit manipulative but only has others' interests in mind

unhealthy INFJ:
>gathers information on others, secretly judges, fuzzy boundaries between self and others, delights in chaos
>extremely manipulative but when confronted will shift blame and say some dumb shit like "it weally hurts my fee fees that u would think this about me"
>>
File: UF3cgUk4_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 256x256)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>49687579
Pic related is an ISTJ and he is literally the richest man in the world lol

But yeah you're fairly unremarkable and boring. You're succesful but boring
>>
>>49687670
Why boring though? I don't know much about MBTI personalities so i'm asking here
>>
>>49687730
Because you are just boring. Generally, the Extraverted Perceiving functions (Se and Ne) are what are seen as "exciting" and fun. Introverted functions in general are seen as boring and dull, introverted perceiving especially so, and Si especially so. Si is like basically the most boring function. When you couple that with Te, which is the only extraverted function that can be seen as boring, you have the most boring combination of them all. Basically ISTJ is peak boringness
>>
File: gommunism.jpg (103 KB, 699x533)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>49687109
>be ESTP
>read 16personalities
>Sexually, ESTPs have no real reservations. It's fun, it's physically enjoyable, new ideas are always welcome, and ESTP personalities' strong perception keeps them well-tuned to their partners' needs. However, ESTPs' separation of the physical act from the more emotional and spiritual connections that many other types look for in intimacy can be a serious source of tension if everybody isn't on the same page. Some types need sex to be a genuine expression of love - ESTPs just aren't one of them.
what, this isn't acurate at all. meme shit
>>
Im an INTJ and i hate myself
>>
>>49687822
You're probably not ESTP then
>>
>>49687585
Step 1:

Ask yourself "Am I being a bitch right now?"

Step 2:

Stop being a bitch

That will be $75 and I only accept Paypal
>>
>>49687906
>>49687585
if you pay him you're a bitch
>>
>>49687921
>Stops another man's flow of wealth for no reason

Anon please refer to step 1
>>
>>49687730
Basically, istj is the boomer personality.
>>
>>49687942
i cucked a man and helped another in the same breath, fed two birds with one scone
>>
File: dtrumpmbti.png (89 KB, 292x704)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>49687109
Chad isn't supposed to be the most financially successful guy (ENTJ); Chad is the stereotypical douchebag that girls like because he SEEMS dominant.
ESTP is the true chad, ENTJs are successful people, but don't fit the "chad" stereotype.
>>
>>49688221
Youre right the Chad sterotype isn't quite the same as the entj stereotype
>>
>>49688221
Chad is used colloquially to mean any male that is succesful, dominant and good with women
>>
Who can be a good partner for INTJ? ENFP or INTP?
>>
>>49688543
Stay away from INTPs. ENFP is a good match
>>
>>49688221
>that last quote
How would ENTJ raise their kid?
>>
>>49688593
And why is that? My best (and only actual) friend is INTP, his autism can get annoying at times, but is it that important in relationships?
>>
>>49688705
instead of throwing them in a lake they'd give a kid some wood and tell them to build a boat
if the boat sunk they'd walk away in disappointment
if they made it to the other side they'd throw the kid into the sea and see "let's see if your shitty boat holds up now?
>>
>>49688712
I noticed a lot of INTPs tend to take out their insecurities on INTJs. Not all of them of course, but too many for me too feel comfortable about them and INTJs together. They usually tend to secretly look down on INTJs and hold resentment towards them while also admiring them in other ways, but their resentment usually outstrips their admiration. Just doesnt seem like a healthy relationship to me usually.

The only types that can deal with INTPs autism are ExTJs and ISTPs.
>>
>>49689005
Dominant Ti and Inferior Fe.

I can safely say that every INTP i have dealt with has been a can of worms. Its not just that you're autistic. It's that you're insidious, for lack of a better word, and unless faced with resistance from someone who knows how to deal with you (ExTJs and ISTPs) you will hurt the other person a lot if given your way (perhaps unknowingly).
>>
Have a MBTI parody video.

https://youtu.be/ITyuvcyVYpA
>>
>>49688779
This sounds accurate. Are you an ENTJ?
>>
>>49688876
I've been friends with an INTJ for years and I think that my autism does bother him more than I notice. Which sucks because idk how to control my autism because I can only truly be myself around him. Are INTPs doomed to be hated by everyone eventually?

>They usually tend to secretly look down on INTJs and hold resentment towards them while also admiring them in other ways, but their resentment usually outstrips their admiration.
I think it's more like we are jealous of their firm resolve but at the same time don't see any better results from them so we may often criticize them for this. It's not resentment though it may seem to be.
>>
>>49687665
>"I manipulate you in your own best interests, promise!"
>healthy
INFJs are why executions were invented
>>
>>49688876
INTPs are usually worth that trouble of those times though.

Resentment often builds up when they are too cowardly to communicate their anger, or INTJ is too centered on something else to notice and give them that opportunity to voice it.
Imo most times INTPs resent when INTJ get most of the social cred for things both have worked on together, since INTJ tend to act the public face when that happens.
Trouble is when you make sure INTPs get the spotlight time they deserve, they are even more hellishly uncomfortable with it than we are.
>>
>>49688221
trump is an ENTJ, not ESTP
>>
>>49687251
But the text itself says that the shadow might hold positive values
>>
>>49687579
you're fundamentally different from INTPs in that, once you get past initial impressions, INTPs are interesting. ISTJs on the other hand are exactly as boring as they seem
>>
How can an ISTP get a date without scaring girls away just by doing nothing? I get along with people just fine, and a lot of girls like me, but if I push the attraction button just a little bit, they will reject me. How can I make a girl want me for my personality?
>>
>>49687109
https://www.strawpoll.me/16987695
>inb4 INTP or INTJ wins
>>
>>49688779
>if they made it to the other side they'd throw the kid into the sea and see "let's see if your shitty boat holds up now?

kek pretty accurate
>>
File: 1543929041337.jpg (47 KB, 480x422)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>49687840
I know that feeIerino
>>
Anyone else only visits /r9k/ for MBTI threads ?
>>
This 20-minute TED talk video gives a good explanation for what MBTI is, so if you're not sure what you are, watching this video should help.
>>
>>49691873
Ah fuck, I forgot the god damn link.

https://youtu.be/gBkIyJ7kf_I
>>
>>49687109
It's ESTP. Now way can inferior Fi be a real chad, just a pretender.

>>49691728
Are you trying to imply these threads don't belong here?
>>
>>49691888
>Now way can inferior Fi be a real chad
What? Why?
>>
>>49691888
It's better here than any other board.
>>
You have this great men and then there is me, an ISTJ.
>>
>>49691921
one of the defing features of chad is that he isn't self conscious, he does things naturally. ENTJ has a repressed insecure virgin inside him. He's got a soft underbelly, ESTP is chad all the way down.
>>
I wanna put my dick in Winston Churchill's greasy asshole
>>
>>49692008
But ESTP has that as well. Inferior Ni. Ni is the most self conscious function of them all.

Inferior Fi isnt really self conscious at all. Fi is about values, Inferior Fi is like having shaky morals and not really knowing what you really value in life
>>
File: 1473753664302.png (157 KB, 396x508)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
ISFP here, I always end up as therapist for all the people I know.
>mfw always have to give relationship advice to people even though I haven't even held a girl's hands
>>
File: intp bf.jpg (81 KB, 993x505)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Does anyone else have some of these for the other types?
>>
File: intp.png (389 KB, 1423x1296)
389 KB
389 KB PNG
>>49692289
postin the other one
>>
>>49691888
>Are you trying to imply these threads don't belong here?
No, just that I find no other content here worth paying attention to
>>
I was at uni about to ride an elevator down today when I caught the door for a freshman who barely managed to slip in. He looked like he was upset inside and barely holding it together. I had just bombed my final but for some reason still felt great.
After confirming my year to him he paused for a bit and with a somber look asked me: "Do you like it here?" For some reason my Fe welled up out of nowhere and I just wanted to hold him and tell it would be alright. Depression is a big deal on our campus. I just said that things would get better and that I felt for him and we parted ways. Kind of surreal. I still feel like killing myself though.
>>
>>49692583
As a Fe user what are your thoughts on its selfish brother Fi?
>>
>>49692668
I don't really understand it desu. Imagining Fi in action for me is just imagining someone locking themselves up in their room and crying or sorting through their emotions or something. So maybe it's like me with Si except I'm in my memories instead of in my feels.
>>
>>49692668
>Selfish
Fe only helps others because being seen as good increases their self-esteem. An Fe dominant is mentally incapable of creating their own self-esteem and rely entirely on others in this regard. All functions are as selfish and self-serving as every other. INFPs pride themselves on being flexible and not stepping on other people's toes, but on the other hand they don't EVER go out of their way to help others. ESFJs pride themselves on going out of their way to help others but don't ever ask "Does this person actually need help? Even WANT it?" To the ESFJ, being unwanted is a death sentence. Life would lose its purpose. So whenever one of them helps you, know that they're really just trying to prevent their own existential crisis.
>>
Im an infj and Im always so terrified of stepping on infps emotional toes

like its palpable to me how much they feel about random things and Im not able to fully account for the degree of those feelings. even just making a comment or observation about a random topic, I get so scared that Im gonna somehow insult them or devalue strong emotions that I didnt know they had until after the fact....

anyone understand me lol..?
>>
>>49692583
why didn't you tell him the truth that it won't be alright and he may as well end it now so it doesn't get any worse?
>>
>>49692210
This.

And this again.
>>
>>49692925
No, I do not understand you with your shitty punctuation and grammar.
>>
>>49693043
Do you actually not understand the concept or do you just want me to validate your awareness of poor grammar?
>>
>>49693155
You're missing the point that I really don't give a shit.
>>
>>49693214
ok I understand now :(....
>>
>>49692925
INFPs get offended in two ways.

The first, and most common, is when they don't have anything to be offended about but make up a bullshit reason in their head about why what you did could be offensive and they decide to question (in their own mind) if you did it intentionally or not. This usually results in them being passive and upset and you really just have to ask what you did and why they're upset about it. They tell you, realize they're being silly and get over it in a few minutes.

The other is if you actually offend them. Their opinion of you will permanently change, for the worse. Nothing you do or say will remedy this. If it's severe enough they'll be done with you and there's nothing you can do about it. It usually takes a lot to get to this stage so unless you're being a real assclown you should be fine but also harsh truths don't sit well with INFPs, at least in my experience.
>>
>>49692925
INTP here and it's like that for me with most INTJs. I can understand INFPs, I think. "Accept people's quirks, don't criticize me or the things I like, be real, and don't try to change my feelings" seems to be the bottom line. My Fe annoys them, though. They seem to find it boring and childish.
>>
>>49693380
yeah this makes a lot of sense

Honestly I think Im too mean of an infj and love focusing on and understanding ugly truths....no wonder why all my infp relations feel strained lol
>>
>>49687629
Fact: black INxP = turbo pariah
>>
I have had a lingering obsession with MBTI for years now, and I wish I knew how to leave it all behind. At first, I was absorbed by its ability to describe traits I had previously held in high esteem or held in contempt, without ever having a clear image of what these traits were. I realized /why/ I admired the people I admired, /why/ I wanted to emulate specific characters, /why/ I was fascinated by specific celebrities.

Now, I see it as a system that is frustratingly accurate in one way, and frustratingly narrow-minded in another. I see it a system that has a lot of questionable rules which have no real logic behind them, and it's frustrating to see how adamant people are about adhering to a system with no evidence behind it. For example; why is it held that individuals with excellent "Ti" have poor "Fe"? Why is it held, that of the eight functions, everyone prefers four, and that there are only 16 ways that people can use 8 functions? Why can someone have and use "Ni" without being able to use "Ne" as well? It doesn't make any sense. It's pure and utter dogma. These are the rules, and they're just accepted. I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm still here. I don't know why.

>>49687585
Where did this person get this information from? Are there really only two forms of thinking? This comic makes it seem like you can only be 100% Te or 100% Ti.
>>
>>49692303
I know a guy exactly like this.
>>
>>49687109
im an entj and im a legit social retard who couldnt convince anyone to do anything
>>
File: 1525866654169.png (144 KB, 1042x638)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>49692289
Here's the ENTP bf version.
>>
>>49690348
haha nope i am intp
>>
>>49694785
>I want to understand the truth, even if it isn't what people want to hear.
>I want to have a good standing with others, even if that's at the expense of the truth.
What about this "doesn't make any sense?"
>>
>>49694984
>even if that's at the expense of the truth.

But that's not what Fe is.
>>
File: 1512716823009.png (1.24 MB, 1229x1022)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
I think I might have realized why you guys consider INFJs to be terrible people that devour souls or whatever. It has to do with us being the most extroverted introverts.

Full-blown extroverts like ENFJs and ENFPs are always in the mood for people time. They might draw you in for a close relationship, but that's okay because they're reliably sociable.
Introverts like INTJs might be cold and unavailable, but they never draw people closer to them in the first place so it doesn't matter.
INFJs can try to draw people closer with our Fe and desire for close relationships, but our introversion and need for solitude can also make us emotionally unavailable seemingly at random and push away those same people whose friendships we sought out.

In essence, extroverts promise close relationships and keep that promise. Most introverts don't make that promise at all. INFJs make that promise, but alternate between keeping it and breaking it.
>>
>>49695504
Not really. It's more so that types with high Fe may appear warm and genuine on the outside but beneath their exterior is a calculating coldness that they use to manipulate people for their own purposes. This is pronounced further by Ni which looks deeply into the soul of others, which people enjoy because they finally feel understood, only for it to hurt more when they realise the XNFJ was using them. Take a type with low Fe like an ISTP however, when you do finally see their Fe it's usually genuine because they would only show it to people they deeply trust, their are no conscious functions operating beneath it, it's pure in a sense.
>>
>>49695787
>when they realise the XNFJ was using them
Using them for what?
>>
>>49695802
Usually to satisfy their Ni, though this manifests in multiple ways. For example, XNFJs will use their Fe to get someone to open up so that they can satisfy their Ni curiosity, the recipient of this Ni probing feels a deep connection with the INFJ but this connection isn't shared, and once the XNFJ has understood them they discard them.
>>
>>49695991
This actually reminds me of a post I read years ago that always stood out because she sounds like a bad person. Does this person sound like an INFJ to you?

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=399181&postcount=66

She talks about how she throws herself into relationships until she fully understands the other person, then falls out of love and moves on when there's nothing else left to take.
>>
>>49696035
It's very possible. The way she describes always being the one to break it off first, and the obsession she evokes in her partners strongly indicate INFJ. However, the lack of remorse is uncharacteristic of them, and so is cheating.
>>
>>49691085
>How can I make a girl want me for my personality?
Be more inviting.
>>
File: Lerntopersonality.jpg (35 KB, 640x426)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>49687109

This is your daily reminder that you are engaging in pseudo-scientific bumwash.

>but muh personality type describes me so well and it totes accurate

You know what describes you better? Adjectives, literal fucking adjectives. Turns out you can do some freaky ass science shit with them, you can sample mass groups of people are see if there are correlations between adjectives through a technique called factor analysis. If you call yourself shy, you are less likely to call yourself outgoing, more likely to call yourself timid and less likely to call yourself social. You can scientifically prove that there is a correlation and that these words are actually measuring what is known as Extraversion.

There are Five Aspects of personality, you can reliably produce them by subjecting adjectives across all languages to a factor analysis and you will get practical results that are reliable at predicting your actual fucking behaviour.

Did you know that studies have shown that half of the people who took an MBTI had their test results change after five weeks? This shit is super unscientific and you need to grow the fuck up, you're actually harming yourself with these lies, you're basing your decisions and judging others on this. Come on.

The scientific consensus is the Big Five and you are seriously missing out by not using it.

https://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/

Stop being so blind, please.
>>
>>49696999
Nice digits and nice spacing, but big five is actually even worse in being a shitty pseudoscience.
>>
>>49697043

It's the secondmost valid theory in psychology actually, the only thing that is more psychometrically valid is IQ. You're straight up wrong and cannot invalidate this theory.
>>
>>49696145
>However, the lack of remorse is uncharacteristic of them, and so is cheating.

Sounds like INFJs are basically goodhearted people when all's said and done.
>>
File: socrates-nietzsche.png (381 KB, 788x1619)
381 KB
381 KB PNG
>>49687109
More important question, who is more fit to survive in the world full of weak willed retards?
>>
>>49697538
>fit to survive
if we're talking about actual apocalypse then ISTP
>>
>>49697538
ENTP given their ability to adapt and overcome, I'd imagine.
>>
>>49697976
>implying INTJ can't adapt and overcome if needed
please stop ignoring this
>>
File: 2bd.jpg (57 KB, 233x233)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>49687822
>trusting 16memes
>>
>>49697997
I'm ENTP and my gf in INTJ and i can say i'm way quicker in mean of adpting than her.
>>
>>49697997
Sorry, didn't mean to ignore INTJ's innate abilities. I just think ENTP is more suited for active normie duty whereas INTJ will create a niche that lets them thrive while maintaining maximum distance from normies.
>>
File: mbti.jpg (1.07 MB, 3600x3406)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Posting political mbti from the last thread
>>
>>49694813
Well, as an ENTP i have to say that this ring way too much true, especially the part of being a dick and being able to befriend people so easily, my girlfriend always complains about that.
>>
File: 845.png (633 KB, 600x661)
633 KB
633 KB PNG
>>49694813
I don't feel comfortable with how accurate this is.
>>
>>49698143

Me too, but because it's seriously fucking inaccurate and unscientific.
>>
>>49696999
>the tards are here again
Hey, scienceman. Have you ever considered that your "science" here is talking solely about THE TEST and not the underlying theory? Have you also considered that you give different replies to the test each time, you'll get different results?

I seriously cannot not laugh at the scientards who come in guns blazing asshurt that the test gave them different results because they answered differently each time while NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT IT TESTS FOR
>>
>>49687251
Yes, yes we can say that. Fags btfo
>>
File: mbti.png (75 KB, 509x715)
75 KB
75 KB PNG
Okay, so what now? Kill myself?
>>
>>49699132
>sensor
>feeler
That isn't the worst solution to be honest
>>
>>49699165
>That isn't the worst solution to be honest
Hey, stop it. I'm already feeling bad over absurdity of my life and not being able to find any meaning in it.
>>
>>49699165
Because its all the sensors and feelers whining online about no gf and saying they want to kill themselves, right?
>>
>>49699603
>Because its all the sensors and feelers whining online about no gf and saying they want to kill themselves, right?
If only.
t. intp
>>
File: doomer.png (100 KB, 894x894)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
tfw failed ESTP
tfw not enough of a faggot to be a robot
tfw not enough of a socialite faggot to be a norminium

who else here /limbo/
>>
>>49696999
>had their test results change after five weeks?
The purpose of an "indicator" is to give you an indication of something, i.e., some portion of the work needs to be done by you.
>>
>>49694813
im intp and this is me except remove any of the social aspects
>>
>>49695504
no this is all after-the-fact rationalizations. you pull us in and force us out and hit us where it hurts when we're in because you're evil. if you just look at INFJs actions instead of their words, you can see their evil intentions.

never listen to INFJs words. treat them like women and only respond to their actions. you will see their intentions and what they really want from you, which is attention in the moment. you fuckers can't stand to be in your own heads because you're so guilt-ridden with all the terrible shit you've done to people.
>>
>>49699603
Not having existential crisis doesn't mean you're smart and manly, fuck sensors and fuck feelers
>>49700118
either you're not in any kind of social group or you're not a real ESTP
>>
>>49700789
sometimes i wonder if this guy feels the same way about infjs lol
nobody else thinks of them as evil
>>
what are some comfy jobs INTPs can take
>>
>>49701045
some1 answer this plx
>>
>>49701045
>>49701071
security guard if you're stupid and looking scary. otherwise any science related job (e.g. programmer, biologist, anything like that)
>>
>>49700857
No one said anything about being smart and manly lol. Nice freudian slip right there. You're subconsciously revealing you see yourself not being smart and manly.
>>
>>49700857
>either you're not in any kind of social group
Thats kinda the point of not being a normie right
Lol
>>
File: new.jpg (18 KB, 426x149)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>49701301
No, it actually isn't. In any case.
>>
>>49701431
Thats literally the definition of not being a normie. Being a social outcast
>>
>>49698262

Hello. Well, let's unpack that.

>Have you ever considered that your "science" here is talking solely about THE TEST and not the underlying theory?

Firstly, I take issue with the airquotes. I'm literally talking about the scientific consensus with the big five and that study was one of the many. So let's get on to the test then. So, you seem to make the point that the test essentially doesn't matter and you need to observe your behaviour and do some soul searching until it fits. This is rife with illusion and confirmation bias and could potentially change with mood.

Next, the underlying theories have quite a few false dichotomies and they pale in comparison to the big five.

Traditional <--> Exploratory
Lazy <--> Industrious
Introvert <--> Extravert
Competitive <--> Compassionate
Emotionally Stable <--> Emotionally volatile

And it is measured by percentiles, ambiverts aren't forced to settle on one side of a fence because they need to proceed with the circle jerk.

>I seriously cannot not laugh at the scientards who come in guns blazing asshurt that the test gave them different results because they answered differently each time while NOT EVEN KNOWING WHAT IT TESTS FOR

I spent two years putting so much effort into the MBTI I have always tested as an INTJ. My issue was the real life application of the entire theory and how it really didn't help me at all at predicting people or explaining behaviour. Reality simply objected.
>>
>>49701653
>My issue was the real life application of the entire theory and how it really didn't help me at all at predicting people or explaining behaviour. Reality simply objected.

Because big five measures behaviour
Jungian Analytical Psychology looks at cognition.

Here, read this https://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory#part1 scroll to "cognition vs behaviour".
>>
File: question2.jpg (127 KB, 687x630)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>49701535
Normalfaggotry is in your mind, is it that hard to understand? It's how you think (e.g. liking only what everyone likes, literally fucking fitting the norms), not how good you are at being sociable. INTJ is the perfect example of that, they are distant yet they can fit into the society if needed, they do not like what everyone else does and in any way do not share the same views as majority of people do. Some INTPs are able to be social enough to not be perceived as autists, yet they can't fit into the "normie" term by any, any fucking means. Is it so so hard to understand what the term means before telling people they're wrong? Please educate yourself before telling people they're wrong. And find yourself some friends, Chad, why the fuck are you wasting your time there?
>>
>>49701720
No dude. Being a normie or not being a normie is as simple as

1. Are you a social outcast?
If yes, you are not a normie.
2. Are you not a social outcast?
If yes, you are a normie.

People like to change the definition of robot to fit their identity politics.
10 years ago being a normie was being succesful
5 years ago being a normie was not being a virgin
Now being a normie is being a libtard xD

And then there are many fringe definitions of normie.

Some say if you dont like anime you're a normie
Then some say not being gay is being a normie
And then some say not wanting to murder every person you meet is being a normie

Basically "if you dont participate in my identity politics you are a normie". Fuck that shit. Being a normie is as simple as are you a social outcast? If yes you are not, if no you are. You can be a gay trump supporter anime lover who wants to murder every person you meet, but if you are not a social outcast, you are still a normie.
>>
>>49701720
Also i forgot to answer your question

> And find yourself some friends, Chad, why the fuck are you wasting your time there?
Because i am autistic
>>
>>49701964
>being a failed normie means you were never a normie!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEE
>>
The only thing ISTPs like about ENTPs is their sense of humor.
>>
>>49702019
Thats a fair point

So we can look at the percentage of your life for which you have been a social outcast and when not

For me it would be, well lets take a look

>elementary school
Social outcast and bullied
>middle school
Social outcast and hated
>high school
Social outcast and invisible to everyone
>currently
NEET and obviously a social outcast and obviously might as well not exist

So that adds up to 100% of my life being a social outcast. So you can suck a dick, faggot.
>>
>>49701964
Nothing changed, it still means that a normie is a person that fits social norms, hence the name. Either by having the normie interests and sharing the political views or by being bland and boring like everyone else.
>>49702167
So if you were a NEET and then both lost your virginity and started being social you became a normie? Even while retaining stuff like degenerate fetishes? Does that mean you were a normie all along? No it does not.
>>
>>49702222
I forgot to add: Having normie interests just to fit in, and doing everything else i listed for the same purpose.
>>
>>49702222
>first it was about being succesful
>then it was about having sex
>then it was about politics
Yeah nothing changed at all. Are you retarded?

>So if you were a NEET and then both lost your virginity and started being social you became a normie?
I wouldn't because im autistic. To do that i'd have to become a different person. And if i was a different person in that way, then i would indeed be a normie
>if you just become something else did you become something else
Are you geniunely retarded?
>>
>>49702167
Interesting. I was somewhat of a social outcasts throughput my school life, but just about everybody liked me. My only bully was in my freshman year of high school and all he did was tease me a little bit. Didn't really affect me at all. I used to hang out with a small group of friends during lunch, and I only hang out with one of them now, every once in a while, for the past 12 years.
>>
>>49702360
God damn phone and its autocorrect...
>>
File: 1544042606268.png (171 KB, 1500x1000)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Tangentially Jung related question

Is the Self a biological function of the body, or an immortal soul that merely inhabits the brain?
>>
>>49702698
neither, the self is divine purpose
>>
>>49703099
No my friend you misunderstood it. The fullfillment of the Self was the purpose of existance according to Jung. The Self itself is the totality of a persons consciousness, and it can be describes as "that which observes your thoughts".
>>
i love mbti it's totally not bullshit
>>
What do lSTPs think of INTJs?
>>
>>49704661
they would be okay, but usually have autistic opinions about things.
>>
>>49704675
>but usually have autistic opinions about things.
Like for example?
>>
Reminder xSTPs are the true robot type
>>
>>49703513
no retard you misunderstood. divine purpose is the end of all of mankind's efforts directed in and beyond himself, where he is eternally striving towards the highest perfection, which is nothing less than the divine. all of man's impurities and imperfections come from his failure to meet "that which observes your thoughts" on an equal footing which results in cowering from his true self (divine purpose) and taking refuge in his false self (this material "conscious self" you are conflating with divine purpose). also you can take that as theosophical if you want but that's not what i'm saying. stop jerking off to jung.
>>
>>49705212
All this chest puffing to not say anything of worth.

The Self is the totality of consciousness, its not a process. What you are referring to is the process of FULFILLING the Self.

You dont even know what you're talking about lol
>>
>>49705312
are you the same brainlet i keep running into on these threads. jesus christ you are as thick as a brick and your IQ isn't higher than 115 (120 is the minimum threshold for at least thinking critically btw)
>>
>>49704686
>doesnt reply because is scared of offending ISTPs
kek
>>
so, a lot of anons dont like 16personalities, can anyone recommend a better site to me?
>>
>>49687109
Was patton really that persuasive? This is the same man who slapped a shell shocked man for not wanting to fight?

Where the hell did you find this shit infographic and these mbti threads are probably the most autistic thing on the board.
>>
File: lole.png (253 KB, 645x773)
253 KB
253 KB PNG
>>49705427
>uhhh... w-well u r dum, meanie!
>>
>>49705479
That person you're replying to is asking the ISTP what they think of INTJs, not the other way around
>>
>>49705530
Its a fine test imo. Just answer honestly and dont answer differently each time
>>
>>49705614
I mean he is a general after all. He is not gonna stand there "persuading" his subordinates, he is going to order them around like he is supposed to.

This actually proves the point many of us have been making, type doesnt mean that you'll be identical to every person of your type.
>>
>>49705726
yeah i have been taking it for about 4 years, i was just interested in trying other ones to see if i get anything different (i have never gotten anything other than INFP-T)
>>
>>49705758
You can try http://keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

But honestly i find this test to be pretty stupid because anyone who is knowledgeable enough about mbti to understand it will also be knowledgeable enough to manipulate the outcomes, and anyone who is not knowledgeable enough to do so probably wont really understand what they're talking about.

Theres a bunch of other tests out there but honestly none of them do anything better than 16personalities and most of them do it worse.

Tbh the tests are pretty crap imo. The best way to type yourself is to first understand the functions, then to understand yourself. There is no test or anything you can do to know with full certainty
>>
File: 1544115972732.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
Unless you're an INFJ, you are not a robot!
>>
>>49705941
>Unless you're an INFJ, you are not a faggot!
ftfy
>>
God tier
ENTJ
INTJ
INTP
ESTP
good tier
ENTP
ISTP
ENFP
neither good nor bad tier
ISTJ
INFP
ESTJ
retard tier
INFJ
ENFJ
ESFJ
shit tier
ISFP
ISFJ
special tier for absolute subhuman trash
ESFP
>>
>>49705744
No i think you missed what i was saying, these tests are stupid and only people who should be taking them is dumb roasties. Horoscope tier dumb shit.
>>
>>49705985
INFJs aren't faggots!
>>
File: 1544016112134.png (91 KB, 592x597)
91 KB
91 KB PNG
>>49706242
>God tier
>lNTP
>>
>>49706242
cringe.
ESTP>ISTP>ENTJ>ESTJ>ENFJ>INFJ>INTP>ENFP>ISTJ>ISFJ>ENFP>INFP>ISFP>ESFP>ENTP>INTJ
>>
>>49706242
>>49706511
why are you ranking INFP so low? this isn't fair
>>
>>49706527
because this isn't about anyone but XSTP, EXTJ, ENTP, and INTJ. all others are neither cringe nor based and thus irrelevant.
>>
>>49706242
>>49706511
>God tier
ENTJ
ESTP
ISTP

>Good tier
INTJ
INFJ
ESFP
ENFJ
ESTJ
ISTJ
>Ok tier
ENFP
ISFJ
ISFP
ESFJ

>poop tier
ENTP
INTP

Do it right
>>
>>49706511
>placing ENTJ below ESTP
pfffthahahahHAHAHAAHA, fuck off retard, most obvious shit bait for INTJs
>>49706527
less relevant to society, look at what INTJ and INTP (that could overcome their autism) could achieve and compare to what INFP could achieve. not bad as people but still not really useful. ISTJ is the total opposite.
>>
>>49694813
got ENTP 4 times over a couple of years, only 50% fits me
wat
>>
>>49706693
Not the greatest example of an ENTP
refer to >>49697538 for a better one.
>>
>>49697538
Every time i see a good INTJ and i try to revise my view of them im reminded by shit like this how they're some of the biggest narcissist neckbeards and as if that wasnt enough geniunely evil as well

You guys really are incapable of not being neckbeards arent you?
>>
>>49692289
why the fuck is that so accurate???
>>
>>49707405
Because it's describing the type of people who go on online imageboards in the first place.
>>
File: 1521735934951.gif (330 KB, 468x370)
330 KB
330 KB GIF
>friends forever tier
INTP
INFP
INTJ

ENTP can join too if he wants

that is all
>>
>>49706606
Based
originoni
>>
File: 1544138833175.jpg (594 KB, 1920x1080)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>49707488
Could you be friends forever with an INFJ?
>>
>>49708849
no. you're a backstabber.
>>
>Be me
>ESTP
>4 girls currently want my dick
>I did nothing to deserve this.
Am I blessed?
>>
>>49708871
>be me
>ENTP
>was total loser in high school
>no girls liked me
>go to college
>3 girls want my fuck you estp faggot nobody likes you smelly boi smelly boi
>>
>>49707488
Dont trust >>49708849

INFJ will infiltrate and destroy your group from the inside. Keep an eye out for them specifically and dont let them in
>>
>>49708891
Most people like me.
>>
>>49708891
>be you
>be ENTP
>still a deeply insecure faggot
>probably a latent homosexual
Stay faggy, faggot
>>
File: 1544126304587.jpg (198 KB, 1280x720)
198 KB
198 KB JPG
>>49708858
>>49708920
Are you the INTP from that one thread that I started to get along with? Maybe I should make a trip so that you know it's me. Don't be mad at me INTP-senpai, I like you. You're a very genuine guy and pretty cute on the inside.
>>
>>49709025
no i'm the first post you quoted and the one that fucking hates all of you infjs you are all manipulative fuckers and dark and evil in your core. you hide behind your empathy and fuck people over behind their backs and enjoy every single second of it until you get caught.

go fuck yourself.
>>
>>49709025
>unironically being an INTraP
Lmao
Of course im not an INTP
Im the chad ESTP
>>
>>49709048
This guy is definitely an INTP though. INFJ wield immense power over INTPs and this frightens the INTPs desply

But you're powerless against xSTPs
>>
>>49709048
What happened to a few days ago? You said you liked me and that I seemed cool and apologized for the bad foot we got off on. I don't know if I'm very empathetic, I've been a burned out husk since I was 12. I think most people are better and kinder than I am.
>>
>>49709066
>Unironically INTP
Those exist?
>>
>be xntp
>chad as a child
>preschool fought with some faggot because he threw mulch at me and i pushed that fag off the slide onto his head and he never fucked with me again
>elementary school im the class clown and have a few girls that like like me. one qt told me she loved me and i broke her heart because i thought it was funny
>middle school my family life starts falling apart and i become depressed and start getting bullied. try to make a few friends but they all stop talking to me eventually
>high school become a complete introvert and withdraw from the world literally only playing videogames when im not at at school and never saying a single word all day in school. my feelings slowly die.
>im now 21 hikineet still in the same spot since high school and never had a job or a circle of friends or a gf
>start physically hurting out of the blue a week ago because i don't have a gf or friends
>my emotions are coming back and they are all so negative and torturing me
>im breaking apart on the inside
>i want to cry but i can't

what do i do bros my life is terrible
>>
>>49709226
HeIlo gunjy
>>
>>49709085
you're gay fuck off

>>49709089
that wasn't me fuck all infjs
>>
File: hehehe.gif (256 KB, 500x500)
256 KB
256 KB GIF
>>49701151
>codemonkey
>science related
>>
File: embarrassed.jpg (111 KB, 450x337)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>49707488
>INTP
>friends forever
y-you too anon
>>
File: Sophie booped nose.jpg (85 KB, 1196x675)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>49709450
So there's two people with a burning hatred for INFJs? What the heck did we do for this kind of animosity? I've never manipulated or backstabbed anyone. Everyone I've known since I was a kid has considered me laidback and low-drama.
>>
>>49709644
i'm not fooled by your words, evil one. i look at your actions. you are all rotten inside.
>>
>>49694813
I wish people cared enough to realize how much ENTPs need validation
As an ENTP I think it's stupid to need validation from others, but I am also literally incapable of ignoring my own desire for it
It sucks being torn between ideals and realities.
I want an INFJ gf to be nice to me and help me improve so badly

>interrupts what you're saying to tell you what he thinks you're thinking
also guilty of this, and I realize how annoying it is. Sorry!
>>
>>49694813
I always hate how accurate this chart is.
>>
>>49687251
Meh, assigning morality to what two grown adults are fucking seems like a serious waste of mental resources.
>>
>>49695504
>Full-blown extroverts like ... ENFPs
OI, We're the most introverted extroverts, don't deny us that! The other extroverts give us shit for it!
>>
>>49709644
I like you guys, but
>ENFP
So, it's sort of a given.
Y'all are an alright bunch, but it falls on others to read you fully to get you, and that's a LOT of extra effort for other types.
>>
So how do you know if you're an INFP or not anyway?

>>49687251
explain this shit
>>
Evil INFJ here. Hi everyone.
>>
File: 1379696284461.png (50 KB, 219x255)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
>>49710889
>don't think about it, just keep doing it
every time
>>
xNTJ - may appear as evil to others, but actually are too nice inside. don't bully them, they already are
xNFJ - may appear as nice, but actually are too evil inside.
>>
>>49713648
ENTJ are not nice people because they see others as tools.
>>
>>49713681
It's worth noting that xNFJ are the least honest, despite supposedly being the most trustworthy.
>>
>>49701702
>https://mbti-notes.tumblr.com/theory#part1

Thanks, it was an interesting read and I have to admit that the largest flaws of the Big Five are subjectivity and marketing. People seem to evaluated, read a few self-evident statements and think "Well, okay. So what?"

I have to admit that MBTI has a deeper mythos and vibrant community, people follow the novelty and get some sense of identity from it. As if knowing a type is a cheatsheet and it's certainly a lubricant, you fuckers can't shitpost enough about it.

But I am forced to stand by and say that behaviour > cognition, you guys are just telling really elaborate stories about yourselves and blurring the edges.

Gotta admit that learning about neuroticsm and getting myself ranked on that shit blew my mind, turns out I'm more volatile than 99/100 people and that's certainly a functional thing to be aware of. MBTI simply doesn't have the capacity to predict that.
>>
>>49713718
INFJs are extremely trustworthy. What's up with these bizarro MBTI threads where we are pure evil?
>>
File: lol.jpg (437 KB, 1238x1460)
437 KB
437 KB JPG
>>49714659
Its just one assmad INTP
>>
>>49706511
Based o
>>
>>49712113
>explain this shit
Homosexuality is attraction to the Shadow
>>
>homosexuals identified with the anima
how did Jung treat homosexuals??

I have 0 attraction to girls and I have no idea how to gain any. I never really cared, but now reading Jung part of me is worried I could have done something to make myself straight lol
>>
>>49715992
Its not the anima, its the shadow. Homosexuality is wanting to fuck your shadow.
>>
>>49687109
I took your meme test and this is what i got.
I feel like this is some kind of mistake
>>
>>49715992
>Mitch Walker (like Otto Rank before him from a psychoanalytic perspective) considers homosexuality in the light of the Double, which is the archetype of a relation of particular warmth and closeness with a same-sex person experienced like a soulmate (Achilles and Patroclus for instance). The projection of the double generates homosexual attraction, similarly to the projection of anima and animus for heterosexuals. It is strongly connected to one's sense of identity - and it would be tempting to see this archetype at work in Freud's (only partially reciprocated) attachment to Fliess. The perspective of the Double stimulates reflections on the issue of sameness and identity for gay and lesbians, on the peculiar conflation between identification and object choice that inherently characterises a homosexual choice, and on the self-enhancing effect of homosexuality on one's psychosexual identity as opposed to a dismissive understanding in terms of pathological narcissism. From this perspective, various manifestations of gay desire - such as for instance cruising within same-sex spaces - are more aptly understood if thought about in terms of a search for a shared identity and a form of community.
>>49716036
there are better tests. 16 memes is shit one.
>>
>>49701045
>INTP

researcher in stem
professor in stem
comp sci
engineer
>>
>>49706242
>INTP

LOL
im intp and i wouldnt put it near god tier
>>
>>49716137
can u explain this, I tried reading and comprehending but I think Im too stupid to understand the concept clearly lol
>>
>>49716196
it just says fags are obsessed with their own reflection
>>
>>49716196
there are several theories because jung himself and post-jungians have different approach
Here's another
>Since a "mother-complex" is a concept borrowed from psychopathology, it is always associated with the idea of injury and illness. But if we take the concept out of its narrow psychopathological setting and give it a wider connotation, we can see that it has positive effects as well. Thus a man with a mother complex may have a finely differentiated Eros instead of, or in addition to, homosexuality. (Something of this sort is suggested by Plato in his Symposium.) This gives him a great capacity for friendship, which often creates ties of astonishing tenderness between men and may even rescue friendship between the sexes from the limbo of the impossible. He may have good taste and an aesthetic sense which are fostered by the presence of a feminine streak. Then he may be supremely gifted as a teacher because of his almost feminine insight and tact. He is likely to have a feeling for history, and to be conservative in the best sense and cherish the values of the past. Often he is endowed with a wealth of religious feelings, which help to bring the ecclesia spiritualis into reality; and a spiritual receptivity which makes him responsive to revelation.
On the other hand, did you have any crushes on boys in childhood- middle school?
>>
>>49716181
That's because you can't overcome your autism. xNTx that are able to act to their full potential are best workers, best leaders and best scientists. ENTP is the only type i've struggled to place correctly and still think it's too high.
>>
>>49706527
INFPs are trash. Big cry babies.
>>
File: epic.gif (1.67 MB, 680x366)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
>>49716274
>xNTx that are able to act to their full potential are best workers, best leaders
>>
i don't get why intuitives have to keep flexing their iq
i'm intp but I feel completely average. i spend a lot of time thinking about shit, but I don't fucking have any "intellectual pursuits"
>>
>>49687109

ENTJ is clearly and absolutely superior in all ways.
>>
>>49716347
xSFx, get the fuck out.
>>
>>49716242
Yeah several. When I was 6 I had a crush on the only boy who was faster than me bc I perceived him as strong and wanted him to protect me LOL

I dont think Ive ever felt capable of establishing platonic relations with boys bc ik that I always will subconsciously enact feminine desire on them. I always feel immense guilt in playing feminine games with them after bc ik I dont have the assets of a woman so they wont ever love me. Its definitely strained my relationship with men bc I feel I cant offer them true friendship or romantic love.
>>
>>49716279
I think that anon was asking for your actual opinion, not asking for you to repeat memes.
>>
>>49716369
>ENTJ is clearly and absolutely superior in all ways.
Explain your reasoning
>>
File: l0l.png (165 KB, 327x316)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>49716390
>everyone i dont like is an SF
>>
File: intp-a.jpg (129 KB, 1075x743)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>49716430

I only really care about truth, even before I knew these horoscope-tier tests existed.

ENTJ is focused on truth, (true) results, no communication gimmicks, no waste of time persuading (why would anyone persuade if he knows what's true?). Who cares if dictatorial if we are discussing truth? truth is one way, why would anyone give them shit for speaking of it one way or another?

ESTP is the jewish leader, ENTJ the patrician leader.
>>
>>49716397
So you're in a closet atm?
Here's another more insightful article about homosexuality
http://uranianpsych.org/articles/Individuation.pdf
>>
ENTJ here
I would like some memes
>>
>>49716404
>expecting depth of reasoning from people who post "lol feelrs r dum xd" memes
Always remember

Logic is linear thinking. Linear thinking is associated with low IQ
High IQ is associated with holistic thinking/intuition, which is done by the right brain (the "emotional" part of the brain).
>>
>>49716465
>So you're in a closet atm?
Yes. But its Ikea quality so im not sure how much further it will hold up

Gotta find a new closet
>>
>>49716481
>I would like some memes
here's one meme.
>>
>>49716465

There are some points made but I disagree with calling niggers, jews or even homos as subhumans. She is criticizing the original Jungian concept of homos as being deeply rooted in a theology (or say, ideology), but she's also imposing her own ideological agenda on it.

Calling niggers, kikes and fags subhuman is not bigoted outside of this ideology of hers (or anyone's) and doesnt have anything to do with actually being *existing as* black, jewish or homo, which is in itself a reality outside of oppinon.
>>
Can someone tell me why INTJs are always into occult stuff?
>>
>>49716465
cool!!! Ill give it a read

well its kinda complicated, bc of these feelings I started taking estrogen in order to gain some sort of assets or social negotiation. Im not able to be attracted to typical gay men, Im very intuitive in sensing true femininity in people. My mind logically sees transitioning as a means to become more of an opposite to men in order to be more correct for them bc I have no self worth as a typical gay male.
>>
File: 1522269966851.png (7 KB, 465x369)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>49716520
Thank you
Do you have more memes?
>>
File: 1524984398528.png (210 KB, 944x1130)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>49716549
>Do you have more memes?
Yeah, one more.
>>
>>49716534
>>49716465

Not only that but as a fag myself, or at least as someone who doesnt mind fucking feminine dudes from time to time and is motherly, the essay actually makes me side with Jung's first theory better.

I've been overprotected by my mother and distrustful of my father. My mother having more balls and my dad being shy and beta. In small talk and quick thought I would have to agree to having an underdeveloped personality in that regard.
>>
>>49716513
>But its Ikea quality so im not sure how much further it will hold up
are you afraid on acting on those feelings?
>>
>>49716390
XNTXs with the exception of ENTJ are cringeworthy, incompetent, and unlikeable though.
XSTPs and ENTJs are god tier.
>>
>>49716562
Some of that is good but the rest isn't
Thank you again anyway
>>
>>49716577

Im an INTP and people like me anon. I usually have a worse oppinion of myself than the ones who get to know me.
>>
>>49716562
Tfw no ENTJ gf

As an ISTP i think we are the perfect match
>>
>>49716597
my bad, I always forget about INTP. you're alright. it's ENTP and INTJ who I meant.
>>
>>49716575
What feelings? Im talking about the closet. You know you asked me if i was in A closet. And im in A closet. But the quality isnt too good so i need a new one.
>>
>>49694813

SHIT I am INTPa and when I'm (E)xtroverted I act like this 100% of the time.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>49716615
No INTP is just as cringe as ENTP and INTJ. Some of them are just highly insecure so they hide behind 10000 layers of fake public personas, but deep down they are just as cringe as the entp and intj
>>
>>49716641

Im not cringe under my layers, I'm cool. One of the coolest and most hardcore people I know unironically.
>>
I got everything between 45-55%, what does that mean?
>>
>>49716641

You are mistaking INTPs for INTJs. INTP is just niche market, not necessarily cringe, also because not usually selfish.
>>
>>49716641
I just thought they are generally boring. don't think I actually know any. haven't ever been collectively annoyed by them as I have been by ENTPs not realizing that their pitiful manipulative attempts to look interesting/charming are easily seen through by people who aren't brain dead, for example.
>>
>>49716658
Case in point lmao

>>49716715
No im not. You are mistaking INTPs layered personas as their real personality. They are doing the same thing as ENTPs except in a more subtle way

>>49716724
See above
>>
>>49716753
as I said, I don't know INTPs very well.
>>
>>49716753

What do you mean by cringe? under my layers of social awkwardness I do not give a fuck for anyone's oppinions or reactions.

If I could overcome my anxiety I do not perceive I could be "cringeworthy" in any particular way.
>>
>>49716696
You are a balanced and well adjusted human being. Now gtfo.
>>
>>49716811
>I do not give a fuck for anyone's oppinions or reactions.
>being an edgy teen is not cringe
Once again case in point
>>
>>49716870

I may have worded it poorly, Im not edgy. I literally dont care, there is no spark inside me that makes me worry or think about it.

You must be an S or J type, very self-observant in social situations, because you are confusing carelessness with edgyness.

Not caring is not "bad" as you seem to see it, it is a true neutral trait.
>>
>>49716577
>muh xSTP are competent and xNTx are not!!
They are objectively much less intelligent which means their cap is obviously much lower. xNTPs are likeable enough. Now fuck off.
>>
>>49716900
dude there's a difference between not worrying about social expectations, and having the self-awareness of Chris Chan
>>
>>49716992

INTPs have self awareness, what do you mean. Again you are confusing INTP with the prototypical assburgers, the INTJ.
>>
>>49716951
Intelligence and type are unrelated. Herman Goerring, Nazi Air Force commander, was an ESTP but had an IQ of 135 for example.
>>
File: 550.png (6 KB, 207x243)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>getting into arguments over which type is the worst/best
>making bold claims about other people based only on their type
>trying to defend your type against accusations
Why participate in this petty nonsense?
>>
>>49716900
No you didnt word it poorly, you described an edgy teen and now you are trying to change what you said.
>>49717011
Classic INTP move, whenever you are criticised for your autism you immediately throw your best friend INTJ under the bus to avoid social criticism because you are a faggot coward.

Case in point once again. INTJs take note, this is why you should never trust an INTP.
>>
>>49716607
An ENTJ gf would be great if you're into femdom, but otherwise she'd chew you alive.
>>
>>49717042
>Why participate in this petty nonsense?
t. INFP
>>
>>49717049

Lmao ok. What's the memebti code for someone trying to push forward a point regardless of making sense or not?

Not caring is a neutral trait without color, neither edgy nor inmature, regardless of whatever you want to push. Regardless of what you say or I say the objective truth is that if I wasnt behind 1000 layers I'd be easy going and not caring about people's oppinions, hardly cringeworthy.
>>
>>49716951
another episode of seething ENTP lacking self awareness. you retards pride yourself on how you love to fuck with people yet fall into a spastic fit when called out on your cringeworthy attempts to look likeable/charming. fucking brainlet lmao.
>>
>>49717217
>How to be likeable as ENTP
It's the oldest trick in the book, you do a leap of faith.
You take off the mask, and then you show everyone your true nature without holding anything back.
Don't hold anything back.
No more lies.
Don't be afraid.
And then you will fly or die.
ENTPs are afraid to do this because it exposes our true colors, and we are afraid of them.
But if you are indeed worthy and your actual truth is charming and likable, then you will go to a place where you are superior to all other types.
>>
>>49717217
>another episode of anon assumes everyone in the same archetype of a low-resolution profiling tool behaves in exactly the same way.

why are you so angry friend?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1000x665)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>49705924
Underrated post
If only people wouldn't be so lazy... oh well.
>>
>>49717141
>my claims about a subject im obviously biased on like my fucking self are objective truth
Lol

You are and will always be an insecure ENTP. You're the same cringe behind your layers, you're just too much of a coward to show it. At least ENTP doesnt give a fuck about what others think of them and just does it openly. THAT is not caring, you are just an insecure faggot.
>>
File: image.png (172 KB, 600x450)
172 KB
172 KB PNG
Hey do any INTP's know this feel?
>>
>>49717457
No but I'm pretty sure INFJs do
>>
>>49717301
>>49717366
This.
There are two kinds of ENTP:
Virgin-ENTP, wielder of thousand masks, he hides behind so many layers, that any onion would be jealous.
And
Chad-ENTP, wielder of absolute truth, he does not give FUCK about what people will think so he just openly does whatever he wants.
>>
>>49717457
Only brainlet INTP's
>>
>>49713681
Its not like that, its just hard for us to express in ways which aren't objective based, like autistic people except the spaghetti stays in the pockets
>>
>>49717109
I heard ENTJ girls are actually pretty conservative in bed. They like to take charge but they're not into BDSM afaik. But i wouldnt mind some femdom as long as it doesnt get too crazy.
>>
>>49717546
No he is right, ENTJs see people as resources.
>>
>>49717570
No he's wrong because he fails to understand that ENTJ =/= pyschopathy and that this resource nonsense is a meme because of how dictatorial ENTJs are to others.
>>
>>49717611
Im not saying that ENTJs are psychopaths. I know they are quite soft deep down. But on a regular basis, they look at people as resources.

>Since Te perceives objective, factual information outside the subject (external activity) and analyzes the rationale and functionality of what is happening or being done or said. "Quality" to a Te type is how well an object performs the functions for which it was made. A Te type can judge a person to be "effective" if he is able to achieve his purposes without wasting any energy or producing unwanted side effects. So Te types basically evaluate people and things using the same criteria.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Extraverted_Logic
>>
File: image.png (113 KB, 848x522)
113 KB
113 KB PNG
Down with the ESTP's
>>
>>49717743
>tfw old image of ENTJ was male general
huh
>>
>>49717301
>>49717507
no self awareness. why am I not surprised
>>
File: image.png (7 KB, 251x269)
7 KB
7 KB PNG
>>49717781
Yep he's been chained up in the sex dungeon ever since but don't worry the ESTP's will keep him company now.
>>
>>49717815
W-what kind of company
>>
File: 3413141516.gif (47 KB, 250x194)
47 KB
47 KB GIF
>three threads on some mbti forum (2 of them being on the same website)
>first thread : 2 ISFP votes
>second thread : 5 ENTP votes, 3 INTP votes, 1 ISTP vote, 1 ISFP vote
>third thread : 6 ESTP votes, 2 ISTP votes, 3 ISFP votes
>>
>>49687109
ESTP is the EveryChad, ENTJ is King Chadicus
>>
>>49687579
Talking about ISTJs is like talking about toasters. There's only so many times you can mention how well they toast bread before it gets repetitive and uninteresting
>>
>>49718219
But in their defense, they're a damn good toaster. You have never seen someone toast like they do. Nobody does toasting like they do. Believe them.
>>
>>49694785
MBTI is retarded. C.S. Joseph is the only qualified teacher of Jungian Analytical Psycology. Look him up on YT
>>
File: 1462327510280.jpg (70 KB, 400x388)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>Be ENTP
>Everybody either loves or hates me
>Don't feel anything when people love me
>Feel EVERYTHING when people hate me
>Pretend not to either way
>>
>>49688221
Donald Trump is an ENTJ and anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, watch CS Joseph's typing vid on it
>>
>>49718294
Even cognitive functions?
>>
>>49718482
>ENTJ
A Te/Ni user would be much more careful about the things they say which could effect their future prospects.A Te user would also be more specific about data, Trump generalises too much for a Te dom
>>
>>49718482
You are highly delusional if you think he is anything but an ESxP.

https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/49536874/#49567112
>>
>>49718640
Huh, it didnt link it properly

>>49567112
>>
File: iokeforgklrfkd.png (165 KB, 570x556)
165 KB
165 KB PNG
>>49691873
>>49687109
>>49687585
>>49687822
>>49688221
>>49694785
>>49696035
>>49696999
>>49697538
>>49698002
>>49698120
>>49698262
>>49699132
>>49701653
>>49704655
>>49708920
>>49713981
>>49716036
>>49716462
>>49716520
>>49716549
PLEASE stop believing the test bullshit.
>MBTI
>Big 5
>8 Values
>IDR Labs
>Socionics
All retarded and nothing more than a test. If you want real Jungian psycology, watch CS Joseph's lectures on Youtube and only after learning them can you successfully type yourself using the Interaction styles without using a retarded test.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCELhS3lbQQ8GVa2UeoVXAkQ
>>
>>49718584
>>49718640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA9JelaDVaI&index=1&list=PLCPzIFw2QJDdyJKygeW4F_FOQMLRc0ldI
Nope, that is all you need to find the truth
>>
>>49718487
ESPECIALLY cognitive functions. They're unreliable as everything else, yet so many people will automatically tell you to

>look up COGNIDIVE FUNGIONS for the REAL science behind MBTI
>>
>>49718698
>>49718666
>>49718482
>>49718294
t. C.S. Joseph
>>
>>49718717
Chase is far too busy fixing people's lives with real psychology to be posting on 4chan
>>
>>49718666
>you can successfully type yourself using the Interaction styles without using a retarded test.
So.... with stereotype and not cognitive processes?
>>
The Interaction styles are all you really need to type others and yourselves
Direct vs. Informative
Initiating vs. Responding
Control vs. Movement
Abstract vs. Concrete
Systematic vs. Interest
Affiliative vs. Pragmatic
>>
>>49718789
They aren't just stereotypes, they are categories that everyone in the entire world can fit into
>>
>>49718698
He is usually right but he is wrong on this one.

Trump may be ESFP, but there IS NO WAY HE IS NOT SE DOM.

He is the DEFINITION, the prime example of an Se dom. He is NOT ENTJ.
>>
File: 1525891309755.jpg (32 KB, 680x680)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>49718871
>Trump may be ESFP
holy kek, now I know for a fact that you're retarded
>>
>>49718871
trump is textbook ESTP
>>
>>49717781
>INTP looking up while thinking
>not even looking at a beaker as in the fem version
Wow it's like they don't even know that INTPs constantly have their heads down and do their most optimal thinking while slouched in a chair and nearly comatose
>>
>>49719031
hOly kek epic xD kek lol Kek

Shut the fuck up little cuck
>>
>>49719054
He is no doubt an ESxP and probably an ESTP indeed.

You have to have no capacity for critical thought to think he is a Te dom
>>
>>49719515
I'm not that anon and i've never thought of trump as Te dom. If anything Hilary is clear ESTJ.
>>
>>49719663
Yeah i know, im agreeing with you, im just saying.

This guy describes it perfectly imo

>>49567112
>>
>>49715145
Shame, I could get used to being thought of as a femme fatale because I'm an INFJ. I like when people talk about how we're soul devourers.
>>
Can u stop mbti meme? It's relevant as fucking astrology is
>>
>>49719715
>I'm an INFJ. I like when people talk about how we're soul devourers.

god you're all fucking disgusting. if i could i would push a button to put all of you on an island somewhere to die alone and keep you away from the general population. revolting!
>>
>>49717457

Yes but metaphorically. I wouldnt like to be there If the holocaust was real
>>
>>49719717
astrology
>your personality is dependant on the position of the stars

Jungian Analytical Psychology
>your COGNITION is based on cognitive thinking processes you use to understand and navigate the world.

Definitely the same
>>
>>49719715
Are you actually a girl though? Nothing is as cringe as men trying to be manipulative
>>
>>49717049
>>49717366

I am INTPa.

To be edgy one must judge and I do not give judgement a major importance, I'm concerned with knowing the truth mostly. I am calm and at peace most of the time, I have friends, had a gf etc... all the gimmicks of normiedom.

You're making things up and giving J out the ass. You must be an isfj or something like that, you're not making any sense besides giving off that impression.
>>
>>49719823
lul it definitely is, definite some vague groups and everyone will fall in. Human mind is way more complicated than those 16 types
>>
>>49719492
If you honestly think Trump is the same type as Taylor Swift you are retarded
>>
File: 3ef3c-12bmeaning.jpg (26 KB, 750x462)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>49719939
Forget about the types, the functions are what its about.

>Human mind is way more complicated
Exactly. Have you actually read Jungs theory? Jung proposes that the totality of the human mind is so large and powerful that he calls it "God". The functions are only one part of the mind.
>>
>>49719965
I dont know why you are calling people retarded, you are watching videos online and regurgitating them. You have demonstrated that you have zero capacity for critical thought. You're the definition of a retard.

Also
>men and women are the same
Watch out lad you're spilling gender equality all over the place

Also
>implying i said he is ESFP
>being too retarded to understand i said "he might be ESFP", as in posing it as a possibility
He is ESTP
>>
>>49720036
I am suggesting that channel because Chase is the only known person alive today teaching the correct way to understand Jungian psychology, which I have done
Trump is an ENTJ, he literally never talks about what's right. He talks about what works. because he's Pragmatic, not affiliative. If he had Se as his hero function, like Joe Rogan and The Rock, he would be affiliative. But HE ISN'T
>>
>>49696478
Fucking how!? I'm pretty sure I was doing that in the first place!
>>
>>49719995
Oh for fucking sake, don't want to bring it to that level. Just wanted to state that test is bullshit and those shits should not follow it blindly
>>
File: da bladewerkz.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>49719715
"soul devourers" is giving you too much credit. You're more like a soul leech who depletes emotional and spiritual reserves until your host soul decides it has had enough and forcefully tears you off. Some people are not aware of this process at first so they keep you around, allowing you to continue robbing them of their life force. When they finally notice, you disguise yourself and regurgitate a bit of themselves back in order for them to associate you with the feeling of rejuvenation. However the moment they turn a blind eye again, you greedily suck it back and take a little more as a "spiritual tax."

Now, I know there are some of you who may not be conscious of this process. There are also those of you who fight against your natural behavior for the sake of becoming virtuous beings, which is commendable. All we ask is that you minimize the damage you occasionally inflict when your energies flip and you find yourselves indulging in chaos for its own sake. To the INFJs who are not aware of their nature, I would suggest reading up on your shadow/dark side and examining yourselves as fully as possible. You will only hurt yourselves in the end if you continue this way.

Keep in mind, INFJs, that everyone deserves love, respect, and understanding, and that while you may be uniquely damaged, your struggle is fundamentally no different from what anyone else goes through. Your unique brand of self-satisfaction is nothing more than hubris and ennui, which the morally inclined among you will recognize as imminent enemies to the soul. When you are able to accept yourself and begin forming balanced relationships with others, you will begin to understand what it truly means to be human.

Thank you for your consideration.
>>
>>49720162
You're parroting someone else because you're a retard with no critical thinking skills of your own.

Read

>>49567112

Now compare Stalin and Trump. If you think they have anything at all in common, you just proved my point.
>>
>>49720230
Okay, i agree. The tests are unreliable. But only because people answer differently each time. I mean what do you expect? If you give a different answer each time you'll get a different result. Lol

But the function theory is 100% true.
>>
>>49720254
t. Asshurt INTP
>>
>>49720258
You're ad homineming because you know I'm right and you have no valid retaliation
>>
>>49719939
>Human mind is way more complicated
peak brainlet
people are simple as shit
>>
>>49720298
Just a seeker of virtue, my dude.
>>
>>49720313
Actually you're the brainlet.

Have you read about psychological projection? Its an interesting function of the mind, where people will assume that their own mental state is the same as that of others. So basically what you're saying is that YOU are simple as shit. Lol
>>
>>49720310
The funny thing about your post is that its an ad hominem and provides no argument, while accusing the other person of doing the same exact thing, where as the post you replied to does actually contain argument to which you have no retort.

So kill yourself
>>
>>49719031
acknowledge this: you're pathetic
>>
>>49720392
We've both been ad homineming, I'll admit that. but Trump is an ENTJ and there's evidence to show it. He's systematic as fuck, he's also Te as fuck. He rarely uses logical arguments, but he always uses rational arguments, which is what Te is
>inb4 le parrot.
>I'm such a critical thinker
Everybody parrots all the fucking time
>>
>>49720364
biggest meme of 20th century psychology, used exclusively to dismiss and deflect criticism. jung was a bigger hack than freud.
>>
>>49720525
>its not true because it hurts my feelings!
Ok tard. You dont have to be so hard on yourself, nobody chooses to be simple
>>
>>49720548
>nobody chooses to be simple
you're not wrong
>>
>>49720485
Answer this, do you think Trump and Stalin are similar?
>>
>>49720566
I haven't seen enough context to read Stalin's interaction styles. But if there were tons of clips of him speaking in English, I could give you an answer. I'm also not going to parrot whatever shit MBTI has said about Stalin, because MBTI is trash, unlike Chase.
>>
File: 1491974592300.png (205 KB, 434x434)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
I want more mbti memes damn it.

>>49720485
>rarely uses logical arguments
Sure bud, pull your head out of your ass.
>>
>>49720485
>Trump is an ENTJ
Just look at OP pic. Trump never ever uses sterile and stern communication style.
>>
>>49720628
You're an idiot.

Read
>>49567112

Look at the pic in>>49687109
>>49718871

If you still say trump is ENTJ, you're a complete idiot.
>>
File: 1544172058133.jpg (367 KB, 1280x720)
367 KB
367 KB JPG
>>49720254
I am so confused.
>>
>>49720739
He uses Rationale, not logic
>>49720749
>IDR Labs is accurate
Trump is Pragmatic, not Affiliative
>>49720809
>Crude, Brash, Direct, Unapologetic
those are literally the opposite of high Se
Gordon Ramsay is all those same things and he is also an ENTJ
>>
>>49687251
The shadow is not evil, not even negative, just repressed. The concept actually brings some light on the obsession this site has with traps and homosexuality
>>
>>49717564
I'm a khhv so I wouldn't know any better. I heard INFJ's make a good match for ISTP's though.
>>
>>49721085
yeah, they have the same functions but in different stacks.
>>
>>49720930
>Gordon Ramsay
>a cook
>intuitive
Okay now we have established you are definitely a fucking retard. Lmao

No point in arguing any further with a fucking retard. Have fun being retarded
>>
>>49721312
What the hell kind of logic is that. All Cooks have to be sensors? Cooks have to be creative as fuck, systematic, and competitive as well. I'd argue that many of the best cooks are intuitive
>>
>>49716607
ISTP here, fuck intimate relationships
>>
>>49717017
But Goering isnt best Nazi. Hess is.
>>
>>49721476
I wish prostitution was legal.
>>
>>49687585
Lol what a joke image. More like the extrovert hears that someone was murdered and just goes "okay he's guilty"
>>
>>49721648
No more like Te looks at the evidence and context clues and decides "ok this person is most likely guilty, lets go see if he actually is" and the Ti user is sitting there "but what if this, but what if that" and keeps doing that ad neuseum for 100 years without producing any results.
>>
>>49687109
this is the dumbest picture i've ever read
>ESTPs can look like ENTJs if they foster their Fe even though ENTJs don't use Fe
retarded shit
>>
>>49722154
It wasn't implying ENTJs use Fe (although every type technically uses all 8 functions to some degree) It was saying that Te and Fe are similar in driving people towards a goal
>>
>>49720811
maybe because you don't want to admit the truth of what you do
infjs are all manipulative pieces of shit and i hope you burn in the fires of hell you fucking sicko
>>
File: isfp.png (14 KB, 599x315)
14 KB
14 KB PNG
okay, what do i do now? is this death sentence?
>>
File: image.png (61 KB, 787x557)
61 KB
61 KB PNG
Posting oldish shit I've found
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 716x472)
46 KB
46 KB PNG
>>49723098
Gassing the INTP
>>
>>49723098
ESTP, ISTP and ISFP?
>>
>>49723098
>>49723119
cringe o
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 758x265)
94 KB
94 KB PNG
>>49723119
Shooting the green feeler cucks
>>
>>49723119
fuck this image just made me involuntarily aroused. i want to fuck the INTP girl.
>>
>>49723122
>>49723144
I dunno mans I'm just posting random shit I've found from mbti threads in the past
>>
File: image.png (1.11 MB, 780x492)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>49723149
A simple conversation online
>>
File: image.png (37 KB, 498x612)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
>>49723204
A deep one
>>
File: mbti door.png (847 KB, 900x4738)
847 KB
847 KB PNG
scientific proof that ENTPs are weird and annoying
>>
guys every time i took the test from 2015\ early 2017 i got ENFP since then i didnt take the test. this year i start getting INFP every time, the I and E were always close tho
>>
>>49723246
>guys every time i took the test from 2015\ early 2017 i got ENFP since then i didnt take the test. this year i start getting INFP every time, the I and E were always close tho
could you do http://sakinorva.net/functions test?
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 560x303)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>>49723240
INTP poisoning Turbo Autist's drinky
>>
>>49723245
That INTJ situation happened to me multiple times already. Fuck, i want to be ENTJ instead.
>>
I am an INTP and I have no idea if it's a good or bad thing.
>>
File: 1538257614404.jpg (90 KB, 455x536)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>49723245
>ENTP
>"oh shit"
>>
>>49723098
>>49723119
Based

There is no personality type more based than xSTP

Also fuck NTPs
>>
>>49723421
>thinking there are 'good' and 'bad' types
That would make it harder to sell the horoscopes, anon
>>
>>49723399
>That INTJ situation happened to me multiple times already
Like how?
>>
File: Just fuck my shit up.jpg (32 KB, 654x434)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
I will post some of mine too
>>
File: 1509452199127.png (166 KB, 900x1047)
166 KB
166 KB PNG
Will ISTJ ever manage to overcome his demons?
>>
>>49723482
Like fucking literally. I was waiting for people i needed to get something from to pass by or something like that because i couldn't just go and say "give me that". I'm not that autistic anymore but i still have a long way to go.
>>
>>49723515
only if they'll channel inferior Ne
>>
>just ejaculated without orgasming
>first thought was "is this a metaphor for my life?"
Guess my type.
>>
>>49723122
ISTP, INTJ, ISTP, ISTP holding ENTJ's decapitated head.
>>
I wonder what kind of student would ENTJ be
>>
>>49723623
>ENTJ
>Is already a famous businessman at 17
>>
>>49723591
nah, the far right girl is isfp.
>>49723623
the one who volunteers to be class president.
>>
Suggest magical skills for each type based on their function order
>>
>>49723681
>nah, the far right girl is isfp.
No, it's ISTP.

https://www.16personalities.com/istp-personality

Go to the last part of Virtuosos You May Know, the chick is supposed to be The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
>>
>>49723762
>the chick is supposed to be The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
Oh, my bad.
>>
>>49723735
ENTJ: Command
INTJ:
ENFJ: Mass Suggestion
INFJ: Detect Thoughts
ESTJ: Bark Orders
ISTJ:
ESFJ:
ISFJ: Calm Emotions
ENFP: Confusion
INFP: Dream
ENTP: Magic Mouth
INTP: Analyze
ESFP: Pyrotechnics
ISFP: Summon Critter
ESTP: Roar
ISTP: Fist
>>
Any Se-Ni user>any Ne-Si user
>>
>>49724106
>ENTP: Magic Mouth
What?
>>
>>49724644
http://www.dxcontent.com/SDB5e_SpellBlock.asp?SDBID=212
>>
>INFP
>suck at every artistic pursuit

Feels bad man. I can play the guitar but at best, I'm mediocre.
>>
>>49724664
>INFP
>suck at every pursuit
>>
What do ENTJs think of ESTPs?
>>
>>49723263
Infp again
>>
>>49724888
They see as similar, but not as intelligent and with less of a moral compass
>>
>INTP
>tfw no qt ENTJ gf to bully me and love me and get me to do things so we can be a powercouple
>>
>>49724981
Why do so many people want an ENTJ gf? I have one, but she's nothing like what people describe here.
>>
>>49725069
what is she like anon they are mystical creatures so rare i've never seen one i can only fantasize about them
>>
>>49725069
You probably mistyped your gf. ENTJ females are literally the rarest type.
>>
For that matter, why do people want an ENFJ girlfriend?
>>
>>49725130
ENFJ is a traditionally feminine type so its not surprising at all
>>
File: true entj gf.png (82 KB, 734x510)
82 KB
82 KB PNG
>>49725097
She's headed for Law School. Aggressive as fuck. Everyone knows it. We only met because she approached me first. Wants to be rich. I put the things in green in pic related that can apply to her.

She worked at a Law Firm in high school while I was working at a McJob, and she made more than me working 3 hours per day, so while she can get the job, she doesn't care about being the #1 CEO, she just cares about being a capable worker.

She hates Harry Potter. She's very outgoing, and makes small talk with EVERYONE, and she talks to strangers very casually and openly, and that's always struck me as odd. She makes friends very quickly.

She definitely doesn't have a resting bitch face. I've also never doubted her affection for me once. She's very sweet and loving, and she's never made me feel unloved. She does push me around to do more with my life though, and she tells me 24/7 that I can't just be a NEET forever.

A lot of people think she's too good for me, my family included.

>>49725112
There is no doubt, at all, whatsoever, that she's any other type. There's no such thing as "rarest" types either. That's bullshit. There's no special snowflakes when it comes to MBTI.

>>49725130
>>49725233
I always assumed I would be happy with a Feeler gf, but I'm actually really happy with a Thinking gf.
>>
>>49725233
>ENFJ is a traditionally feminine type
Nah, it's variable. ENFJs tend to embody whatever gender they are.
>>
not sure if ISTP or depressed ESTP
>>
>>49725451
Are you just a bit of a cunt or a really big fucking cunt?
>>
>>49725480
I'm a pretty big cunt but usually keep it hidden because I want people to think well of me. which is why I love anonymity so much because I can shitpost to my heart's content
>>
>>49725480
I'm a loveable cunt though.
>>
>>49725533
But are you a big cunt or just a cunt? The difference is ESTP is just a regular cunt, ISTP is a really big fucking cunt.
>>
>>49725750
>loveable
Yeah that ESTP. Thats last word you'd use to describe an ISTP lol
>>
>>49725762
how would I know how others perceive me?
>>
I'm INFP and I think the only reason people like INFPs is because they misunderstand them. We're horrible sensitive narcissists
>>
>>49725804
how do you not? Do you have no awareness of yourself and others?

You dont even need to be aware of how others perceive you. You just need to know how much you lack empathy.
>>
>>49725915
>think the only reason people like INFPs
Dont worry, its highly unlikely for people to have that problem
>>
>>49694813

>tfw INTP-A sitting at 45% extroversion
>tfw chart is basically me
>>
>>49725309
The way you describe her, she sounds more ESTJ than ENTJ. What makes you think she is an intuitive?
>>
ISFJ.

Am I likable?
>>
>>49716404
Have you ever actually interacted with an INFP? They're intolerable. Gets upset over the dumbest shit if it doesn't go their way or they're too stupid to comprehend the reasoning for it. I have two infp employees and they're terrible.
>>
>>49726208
I like you. ISFJs are the most underrated type
>>
File: rarest types.jpg (68 KB, 500x466)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>49725309
>There's no such thing as "rarest" types either. That's bullshit. There's no special snowflakes when it comes to MBTI.
>>
>>49725309
>still tfw no qt ENTJ gf
>i want one even more now
>>
>>49723497
>screwdriver noise
That's a fucking drill.
>>
>>49726152
She's more Se than she is Si, and she's more Ni than Ne. Her Ne is really poor. She's definitely an ExTJ though.

She has terrible Fi. Whenever she deals with something bad, she never lets herself feel bad. The moment it happens, it's "okay, time to get over it now". I keep telling her that she shouldn't do that, but she tells me that she has to.

>>49726282
I know about that diagram. It's still bullshit.

It's an old survey, taken from a small sample group, decades ago.
>>
>>49706242
bro you seriously have horrible people reading skills. complete bullshit list lol
>>
>>49726535
So its bullshit because its old? Lol

Google mbti gender. They all give ENTJ as either the rarest or second rarest type for women.
>>
>>49726592
>random websites and articles made by people who saw the same chart as this >>49726282 are reliable pieces of evidence
>>
>>49726627
>all of these are the same studies
You know i just told you that there are different charts with different percentages, right? So it cannot be the same study.

Why are you so angry about this subject? Its a well known axiomatic fact that intuitves are a statistical minority, 70% of people are Sensors.
>>
>>49726557
horrible infographic
>>
>>49726823
Its actually perfect

Idk what you're so asshurt about my man
>>
So whos the most hated type here ? Apart from self-hating types of course
>>
>>49727657
People generally hate every type they perceive as being better than them
>>
how do I(STP) get a gf
>>
>>49727771
I suppose is better if instead we get the most hated type for each type?
>>
>>49727834
What do you mean?
origg
>>
Anyone can help me figure out if I am an ENTP or an ENFP?
I relate far more with the way of thinking of an ENTP yet don't act like one, I am significantly more considerate for starters. Various tests have been sending me back and forth between the two.
>>
>>49728097
First of all, you do understand that things arent white and black right? Think about the types characteristics at their cores, not the usual behaviour those types end up showing
>>
>>49728212
Kinda hard to see when the majority of these threads is about labeling the types
>>
>>49728408
Well, the idea is that you do your homework, do some research , and see for yourself what you are
And then you can come back and tell how people are wrong for thinking this and that
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>49719926
>To be edgy one must judge and I do not give judgement a major importance, I'm concerned with knowing the truth mostly.
Pic related

>hurrr everyone i dislike is an SF
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>49728097
if you're between those two types you've already decided that you are Ne dom and Si inferior, so you're caught between your middle judgment functions and don't know whether you use Ti/Fe or Fi/Te.
it's sometimes more difficult to asses your middling functions because they tend to be more balanced - even if you lean on one a little more than the other, it's not likely to be in a huge way. just a personal opinion but i feel like the judging functions are harder to tell, especially in this balanced middle state, than the perceiving functions are, and as such it's harder to properly type EPs and IJs, past being EPs and IJs. do some reading about the judging functions.
here's a question i see thrown around a lot for Fe/Te testing - if someone comes to you with a problem, is your first instinct to comfort them and cheer them up and make them feel better, or work out how to try to fix it? i'm Te dom, and for me if someone comes to me talking about a problem they're having, it's just second nature to for me to start asking about the problem so i can help them fix it to the best of my ability. though as your third function (unless you're a Ne/Je type ENxP), this might not be very obvious, or you might not be inclined to help at all.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.