[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: feels bar.jpg (58 KB, 614x389)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
How are you all tonight, robots? What are you drinking, what are you feeling?
>>
Feeling like shit. I can't keep a friend, and all I want is to find a girlfriend. Every time I open up they go away, and it sucks not having that one person who fully understands you down to your core.

I just gotta act like an aloof distant asshole who can provide affection and that's it. That's all a female wants.
>>
feel like shit want to kill myself but i dont do it cause it would make everyone happy and i want them to suffer too
>>
Feeling like shit and just remembered that the nice and cute girl I'm currently working with will move to the other end of the country after Christmas and I might never see her again after next week
>>
>>49702465

I'll have a brandy, 'keep.

Ah, stressed. It's tough realising you won't meet another lass no matter what you do or how you try, I don't have the social platform or the looks for apps like Tinder.

There aren't even any good dating sites but when it comes to that I don't even know how to talk to girls, they get bored quickly.
>>
Feeling good I had to explain why my idea for an anti-bullying counsellor was good.
It was the best idea for my school and I made it 1 hour before my presentation started.
Things are really good here, still have a lot to work out tho.

>>49702797
I'm not very experienced with women but god speed anon, don't become full incel and start hating on women we all know this leads to the rope. Want a gaming fren?
>>
Drinking port, still recovering from a particularly nasty rejection.
>>
>>49702465
Drinking cheap rum because I feel like shit. I've been in college for two years almost and I haven't gotten laid yet, so I got really into writing for a ship for anime I was watching because it reminded me of me and the girl I loved, before she turned abusive. I've been writing about it for months now, and I'm reasonably successful fanfic writer because of it. It looks like it won't become canon and the girl'll get together with a character I fucking hate. I know it's pathetic and autistic, but fuck, it's a bit like losing her all over again.
>>
File: 1.png (20 KB, 112x108)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Took a half day and Been drinking vodka since 10 am est. Have a slight headache. Gf just got home from work. Now we are gonna get red robin. Feelsgoodman. Besides the headache
>>
>>49702465
Feeling alright. Slept for like the whole of the day, about to go and visit that coworker I have a crush on (I work at a theater) and see if I can't sit through Beautiful Boy because it's kind of a talking point still. Might also see that one movie about the opera singer Maria Callas, because I've heard good things and it's definitely gonna be leaving soon.
>>
File: 1536802946276.jpg (34 KB, 540x253)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
Today was the first good day in a while

>caught up with an old friend from high school
>aced my exam
>currently eating white cheder popcorn
>>
drinking the tears of sadness that i have acquired over the years by not having a gf, and u?
>>
File: mfq sérgio moro.jpg (50 KB, 800x640)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>dad is mad on me because I pretty much showed him I have no money despite me being a girlfriend-less, work to home guy

Just because he wanted to borrow my credit card.
I'm torn between being there for him and the feeling I should not validate his financial insecurities.
>>
worked for 13 h and i sure could use a drink. im about to go to bed tho.
anyone else /wagecuck/ here?
>>
>>49702465
you er have anything that's non alcoholic?
>>
>>49702465
I'm doing awesome!
In the last month I got accepted into med school, lost 5 pounds, and my girlfriend and I have been together for 1 year and 6 months TODAY :D. Life is sweet.
>>
File: 6890.jpg (53 KB, 500x375)
53 KB
53 KB JPG
>>49702465
Beer, please, whatever's on the tap.

I'm stressed out by everything.
I just wanna leave everything behind and start over, but I doubt that's possible. Imma try recording a rap album and if that fails I'll probably kill myself.
>>
whisky, whatever you think is best.

I complain way too much and I just want to know that I'm in good company for the night.
If that's alright
>>
>>49702465
am drinking sourz - the only alcohol i can really stomach

am really doing nothing other than uni 2-3 days a week and neeting the rest of it in my parents house
>>
I'll have some Vodka, feel like absolute shit and have hit my lowest point in the year.
>>
actual barman here

it fucking sucks and almost every customer is a fucking asshole, no matter how nice I try to be

Dark rum and apple juice
>>
>>49702465
G & T, Mr. Bartender

I've never heard of manic depressive states shifting multiple times a day but if that's a genuine condition I've got it. I've gone from absolute lonely despair to feeling like I could fuck anything I wanted to then back into loneliness and misery more times than I can count today alone. I need to talk to someone. Somewhere. I want to make a girl smile.
>>
Gimme a Screwdriver, the cheap vodka's fine. Tired of suppressing everything, tired of depression, tired of anxiety, tired of life. Just wanna get drunk &/or stoned & dissociate.
>>
>>49702465
It's really starting to sink in that I'm just going to die alone. I'm just not meant for this world we live in. The values I hold, the things I want out of a relationship, are just too different than what any women my age are looking for.
My mental health is already pretty bad for someone my age. The longer I'm alone, the worse it's going to get. But as a male I'm simply expected to be strong and not have any emotional needs. I can tell my depression has gotten worse over the last few years. Therapy and medication never helped in the past, so I'm not even going to waste the money now.
It's over for me. I lost. All that's left is an empty broken husk of a person waiting out his time until he finally builds the courage to pull the trigger and end the suffering.
I'm not even that sad or angry at the world anymore. Just disappointed. All I ever wanted in life was to feel like I belonged somewhere, and to feel love from another person. But I couldn't even get that. At this rate, I'd be surprised if I made it to my 30s.
>>
>>49702465
>tfw nobody remembers the original Frogs N' Feels Tavern
Guess I'll have to settle. Gimme a Manhattan, bartender
>>
>want to drink
>probably have a problem and need to quit
>>
Feel like shit.Trying to get a yuppie job. Moving because god damn yuppies are taking over the neighborhood. Can't go to my normal old man bar anymore because of all the god damn yuppies. Fucking god damn yuppies.
>>
>>49702465
I'm lonely as usual. Was actually thinking of that hot blonde cousin with the nice ass I have who may have wanted me (her fatass dad seemed to think so). I pretty much cut bridges with that part of the family long ago.
>>49708212
>Gimme a Screwdriver
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DUymX02HJ8
>>
>>49702465
>Finals week
>So stressed my eyes hurt
>Haven't been able to eat since Tuesday

>I'll take a bourbon on the rocks, Buffalo Trace if you have some
>>
I need to write an argument paper for next week and it's just impossible.
I don't know enough about shit to make a real argument about something. I've changed topics like 3 or 4 times and I can't find something to write beyond stating facts about the topic.
also there's this really skinny girl that dresses cute that sometimes looks at me at my college and girls like her are my fucking fetish and I really, really, really want to talk to her but I don't talk to anyone here and the semester's coming to an end so fuuuuuck
I just turned 20, so no alcohol. I'll have water.
>>
>>49705810
Make sure to share it anon!
>>
Baileys on the rocks, barkeep.

Been stressed all week for no reason. My brother's actually been taking care of me. It's kind of nice, being the one someone takes care of. Only had it happen a couple times in my life. But now he's in bed and I'm alone with my thoughts. So fuck the wagon, I might just get myself something to drink tomorrow.
>>
My work suspended me for unsafe driving. It's only two weeks, but man am I bad at passing the time. How do NEETS do it?
>>49708879
>tfw the original bartender is most likely dead
I never asked for these feels.
>>
>>49702465
Talked to my family today but I actually only called to ask for money. Im a complete scumbag. I didnt even mention how I failed out 2 classes this semester or how I didnt even go to class or how I wasted all my money with nothing to show for it. I decide to move in to a new place without actually moving out here and end up paying double rent without making a decisive choice until the last minute. My indecisiveness is fucking over the people who have cared about me and looked out for me. I am fake as fuck. I am unreliable. Im an unloyal unempathetic spineless useless parasitic autistic pussy bitch loser coward and I want to die. Im a selfish fuck I only care about myself Im weak Im a liar i hate myself so much I am an emotional drain on anyone around me and im a financial drain on my family. My parents invested so much money and time on me and im worthless. Actually worthless implies zero but actually I am a negative value. Im worse than worthless.
>>
Met a girl a month ago, started hanging out and we had sex last week. Now she's telling me she's not ready for a relationship. This was my first date this entire year. I had forgotten how lonely I actually was, and now I'm depressed because it's back to being a wage slave with nothing to look forward to in life.

I'm definitely going to be making dinner major changes in my life, with my body, money and personality. I want that companionship feeling again. I guess I need to be better though.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.