[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1543939623486.gif (1.63 MB, 416x414)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB GIF
>high school
>have crush on cute, mousy glasses-wearing mutt girl
>very quiet and sweet
>likes art and is a decent artist
>never swears or acts like a bitch, generally just very pleasant to be around
>used to come into the computer lab and play games with us at lunch sometimes
>dunno if she liked me but at least she was nice to me and made conversation
>in second year she has an exchange student from one of those utopian all-white countries up north come stay with her family
>guy is tall af and a turbo chad, blonde hair blue eyes.
>find out she sucked his dick on his last day at our school
I dropped out a few months later but that was unrelated since i was suicidal for other reasons. I wasn't bitter or anything since I don't think i had a chance with her and i never did anything about it.
Anyway my point is that every girl's first experiences belong to Chad and not you.
You might get a turn with her when she's 30 so just keep working on yourself until then.
>>
>>49709154
for the first five points i thought you were describing me i almost had a heart attack
>>
>>49709154
>You might get a turn with her when she's 30 so just keep working on yourself until then.
I agree. Be obedient beta, wait until your used goods ridesm cock carousel long enough to get bored and then settle down for provider, still occasionally banging with stray Chad
>>
File: check raise.png (654 KB, 789x720)
654 KB
654 KB PNG
>>49709154
Literal proof that all girls want Chad.
>>
>>49709154
Just put on a backpack and hang out at your local high schools looking for cuties. Chances are that 1 in 20 of the girls are virgins and you can be their Chad after you've self improved. There is always hope.
>>
>>49709246
Even the most wholesome girl will let Chad bend her over a table at a moments notice.
You can't blame then for being like this. It's just basic biology.
>>
>>49709265
lol reminds me of this
starts at 1:50
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2oh9ROcsk8

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.