[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1540388945283.gif (1.14 MB, 273x322)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
What's with all the women hate threads? Literally I dont care what gender you are, as long as you're as autistic and much of a social reject as me.

Incels are NOT robots. They'll never be robots. All of them belong on reddit.
>>
I agree that incels are not robots but women hate is just something incels and robots have in common
>>
>>49709201
women are the source of all mans woe
>>
>>49709201
because they are more brainwashed by traditional media and advertising than their lonely outsider self- image would lead them to believe.
They don't realize that Hollywood, in particular Disney, and Madison Avenue have crammed down their throat a particular narrative about courtship and love that is quite frankly far more rare than the media would lead you to believe (hence why it's a useful narrative to use, since it's unobtainable but desirable).
Rather than hate at the media, which would be admitting they are sheeple who can't think for themselves, nor the other men (Chads etc.) - who they feel inferior to anyway, they hate women for not lowering their standards enough to validate them according to this shitty narrative about courtship.
>>
>>49709201
Woman live on easymode thats why.
>>
>>49709201
Fuck off, you unoriginal soft cunt.
>>
File: 1535943890419.gif (1.91 MB, 240x135)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB GIF
>>49709228
When I think of a robot I think emotionless. I wouldn't imagine a robot would hate much of anything but rather just be a soulless, apathetic drifter who doesn't much care about how many friends they have or how fucked society is as a robot is not a part of human society.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.