[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Are girls who smoke (cigarettes) a red flag?
>>
>>50368903
Definitely.
Even if you ignore the fact that they are a waste millions of dollars worth of government advertisements warning them since childhood that smoking is toxic, they are the obnoxious and loose types that you wouldn't want to be associate with
>>
>>50368903
i'm trying to quit so i don't want to be around smokers so yes
>>
>>50368903
Green for me, I smoke myself and she better be ready to suck the proverbial ashtray without complains.
>>
>>50368903
You can't have kids with them
>>
File: have_a_cup.jpg (80 KB, 603x611)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>50368903
>Are women who smoke cigarettes a red flag?
>>
Oh yeah haha I'd definitely refuse sex if the girls smoked haha, I mean you've got to have some standards right?
>>
>>50368903
green since nicotine is a food group for me but it's not like any woman would be interested in me to begin with ahaahaha
>>
>>50368903
Only to the extent that it can affect her fertility. It could well be a green flag in some context.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.