[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: rrer.jpg (65 KB, 500x563)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
What would be your ideal life? What would make you say "yeah, I arrived".
>>
>>50901801
i would rather say "i came"
>>
File: MarjuFu.jpg (116 KB, 480x640)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>50901801
Selling my company for a couple million, buying a small fare on Saaremaa, be known as the "Crazy Yankee" who grows tubers and sells them once a week at market and then after two weeks of me not being at market, the locals come to my farm and find me face down, dead on a tear stained mattress surrounded by unsold manuscripts about unrequited love and loss and empty bottles of Viru Valge.
>>
File: 999.jpg (172 KB, 752x664)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>50901801
I want to be a housewife.

I want to make my husband his favorite foods before he gets home from work.

I want to greet him at the door with a hug and ask him how his day was.

I want to bake him sweets when he's had a bad day.

I want him to be proud of me and tell me what a good girl I am for doing my chores.

I want to dress up in cute clothes for him.

I want to worship his dick while he relaxes.

I want him to fuck me like he owns me.

I will never experience this because I was born a male
>>
>>50901801
I'm actually making my own game, and my ultimate goal would be to destroy that multi billion dollars company that has the exact same concept has me. But to be honest I'd consider it a success if it gets big enough to have at least one on stage tournament
>>
>>50901801
A house somewhere warm and more importantly: extremely isolated from anyone or anything else. no people anywhere for miles and miles, just beautiful nature and solitude. A few dogs and some cats, and enough food/supplies to last me for years. A gas stove, and maybe a generator for electricity. A high quality piano, an electric guitar, a regular acoustic, and a nylon stringed one. A small-medium stash of various drugs, maybe some weed, some amphetamines, and maybe even a few psychedelics just in case i ever decide i want to trip. Low speed internet or no internet at all would be fine. optional, but maybe a tv and a gaming console with some single player games. lots of textbooks for maths and physics and all the physical sciences, and also lots of classic literature. i would probably spend my days reading books and learning new stuff, playing music, or exercising or working on whatever projects i can come up with or working whatever matainance needs to be done. probably spend a lot of time wandering around the woods. I feel so free when im far away from the judgmental eyes of other humans. The isolation would perhaps be an issue, but with the animals i would probably be fine, and im sure id make occasional visits back to civilization, or have occasional visitors if theyre people i vibe with.

To me thats the perfect life that i can imagine. Sex is nice but i think any romantic partner would be a constant distraction and eventually id be irritated by their presence.
>>
>>50901801
>win the lottery
>buy an apartment in new york
>take drugs and make music all day
>>
>>50901801
That's not really how life works, I guess.
>>
>>50901915
you can be a male housewife, silly.
>>
I would need to have a house that is relatively isolated, and have enough money to not have to work. I would want to live in a place with a moderate climate with a consistent breeze so I can achieve maximum comfiness with my window open. Also for it to truly be ideal I would need a cute wife who I can cuddle with whenever.
I would also want access to various musical instruments to practice with, and have a ton of books to read whenever.
For it to truly ideal I would need to be able to experience the euphoria of music I used to be able to experience. I used to be able to enjoy anything just by listening to music, but it doesn't help anymore, so I would need that back for life to be ideal again.
I'm not sure if it will though, so I don't think I'll ever experience my ideal life.
>>
>startup takes off this year
>start making money hand over fist
>continue my fitness work for another couple years
>get to travel a lot for work
>meet qt art hoe girl who loves it in my artsy town
>move to a bigger house in town, put babies in her, rent out old house for passive income
>retire from startup, take over family business
>>
>>50901801
literally the OP pic is my dream
I just want to serve some guy as a live-in sex slave for as long as possible
Feeling that connected and dependant on someone seems so perfect, even if he'll inevitably kick me out once I turn 30 and im left with no skills or prospects
>>
>>50902049
More or less this tbqh. I would be happy with just the isolation/off the grid element.
>>
>>50901915
>implying you still can't experience this
>>
>>50901915
me too but im a fat brown bitch and nobody wants me
>>
>won the lotto
>nice house
>never need to work again, just do my hobbies
>big titty goth gf or thick black gf, both share my fetishes
that's about it.
>>
>>50901801
Enough money to live an upper-middle class style life. (the sort that people sometimes confuse with upper class) A reasonable amount of power and influence. A good wife, but also other women to sleep with. I'm not into monogamy, which is probably going to be the hardest part of /making it/. Money is actually fairly easy to get if you're determined though.
>>
File: 1515093190236.jpg (63 KB, 925x925)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>50901801
i dont know. It's better to be a loser with a dream than an aimless one.
>>
>>50901801
passing the bar exam 1st place before 25, becoming a juris doctor shortly afterwards, travel the world, bang some chicks, then get a phd, buy an island in the southern part of the country and establish a political dynasty, only then could I say, that'll do me, that will do.
>>
>>50902253
Lose weight ho, it's not hard, I've lost 12 lbs this year
>>
>>50902253
swear to god ottawa
>>
>>50901801
>live alone on a small farm working the earth occasionally driving into town
>writing mostly fiction
>recluse, never seen in public, possible pen name
>become a figure in the likes of Goethe, Dostoevsky, or maybe Pynchon or Proust
>do this until death
>>
>>50902260
Pretty much this, but cute petite gf.
>>
>>50902290
What would you get a Ph.D in?
>>
comfy job as a programmer making cool logical programs, living in a nice apartment with a computer setup that costs more than the rent, and spending my days playing video games and having a nice girlfriend that loves me as much as i do her
>>
File: duh.jpg (246 KB, 1280x853)
246 KB
246 KB JPG
>>50902260
>Big titty Goth
A man of Fine Tastes, I see.
>>
A medium sized house, a gaming PC, millions of dollars, high speed internet, a cute submissive wife who cooks and cleans and provides as much sex as I need and the respect of the community around me.
>>
>>50902340
oh and also buy guns, lots and lots of guns and eventually enlist and make some cool military friends
>>
File: firefox_6vYd8DoKNm.png (221 KB, 464x440)
221 KB
221 KB PNG
my current neet lifestyle but with a weekly $750 deposit in my bank account
>>
File: images (19).jpg (15 KB, 382x385)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
A shotgun to the mouth
>>
>>50901801
Live on big plot of land somewhere deep in the English countryside, near a comfy village, so not far from people but nowhere near big cities or towns. So I have places to walk when I feel like being in nature. I would have a few dogs that can roam the property and keep vermin or people out of it. There I would grow lot's of things but mostly my own weed to sell to make cash. My house would probably be a one floor cottage with a comfy living room furnished with bookshelves, perhaps a tv, and just nice country side classic furnishings. But most importantly, a very comfy armchair. Maybe raise some livestock, nothing overly big, just some chickens. Something to keep me busy really. Not overly bothered about a wife, but would be nice to someday to have kids with someone and have a nice family household.
>>
>>50902389
Oh yeah forgot about guns
>>50902352
>>
>a nice small house with good amount of land
>two or three adopted dogs
>enough passive income not to worry about money
>spend days playing games, watching anime, walking/biking with the dogs

I have no idea what spending time with a female feels like so I can't put it on the list though
>>
All the gf's.
I want all the gf's in the world.
>>
>>50901801
I don't play video games and this looks gross to me, like two pieces of shit sticked together.
>>
>>50902335
maybe polsci or philosophy, something gay so i could really rub it in and act all snobby
>>
File: BOX3_1.jpg (37 KB, 450x450)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Literally Batemen's life without the murderous tendancies.
>>
>>50902415
But OP said ideal life, not ideal death.
>>
>>50902564
That lifestyle didn't do ol' Patrick much good.
>>
>>50901801
>live by myself in a remote location near mountains and forests
>1Gbps internet
>I grow an unlimited supply of weed for myself and it is not a legal issue
>groceries can be delivered at an hour of my choosing
>I can order a sex slave from an online catalogue, and then when I'm done she just leaves and I never see her again
>>
>>50902590
his ideal life is a very very short one
>>
>>50902253
just go omad
>>
File: 1545700541476.jpg (49 KB, 640x640)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>50901801
>tfw no qt horny wifey and qt bb to come home to after a long day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxfTiIamqaM
>>
>>50902630
It hurts Anon. I thought that's be there by now.
>>
>>50902605
But he could have just chosen an ideal life where he is happy all the time, it is a hypothetical scenario after all.
>>
>>50902806
>walk outside
>first warm ray of sunshine to hit my face in 3 years grants me a new appreciation for the sensation of living
>itsgoingtobeok.gif
>get hit by a bus and die before i regain consciousness

better than winning the lottery
>>
>>50902558
I'm more of a philosophy guy, but a poli-sci or economics Ph.D is definitely more snobby.
>>
>>50902870
I know I sound shallow and pretentious, but I like to think of these achievements as the monster truck to a pathetically small dick, I have this delusion that I might somehow, earn the respect and authority through these endeavors
>>
>>50902599
>Comfy as fuck apartment
>Strict training regime, fit as fuck
>Cushy job
>QT Secretary lusting after your dick
Patrick was a drama queen
>>
>>50901801
when i'm a pro manga artist in japan and my 3 cute wives are bullying me in my large countryside estate, when we aren't at our luxury condo in the US
the day i'm on my couch watching an anime i created on tv while smoking a fat bowl of some dank with my wives will be the day i can say "i made it"
>>
File: 2.0 v.png (1.32 MB, 788x872)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>50901801
Have a wife that loves me. My work and family are some of the most important things to me. And to have a partner that willingly chooses to become part of the family I have so much passion for would make me to become overjoyed.
>>
>>50901801
Having so much money that I didn't have to work...
That's literally it.
>>
>>50901801
Generic American Dream answer of having a loving wife, a job that I don't hate, and self esteem

At this point, though, I don't even really know anymore. I've been so miserable for so long that I can't even imagine what genuine happiness would be like.

>>50902389
Unless you're doing high speed cool guy shit like special forces or a pilot, there isn't anything particularly fun or entertaining about being in the military.
Unless you're in those cool guy units, you'll spend 90% of the time either being bored out of your mind or being around assholes who make you wish you were bored out of your mind.
>>
>>50902284
That's why he asked what yout dream is
>>
>>50901801
>finally learn to draw
>make video games for a living
>earn enough so that I can save for retirement
>never wageslave again
>>
living in the jungle lol
>>
>>50902260
>big titty goth gf or thick black gf
unironically this
>>
>>50901801
Have a house with a cozy backyard, just outside of town.
Can legally grow weed.
Get to hang out with friends and have barbequeues, or skate at a nearby park.
Host ambient/techno internet radio show from home.
>>
>block of land in the middle nowhere
>build my own house on it, just a small one, enough for me to live in pretty comfortably by myself
>use the water from the creek on my property and solar panels so i dont need to get hooked up to the power or water grids
>grow my own fruit and vegetables
>lots of chickens
>a garage so i can play around with old cars
>set up a shooting range in the woods so i can play with my guns
yeah thats the life for me
couldn't care less about anything else
>>
>>50903242
What makes you want to draw?
I used to be pretty good at drawing, but completely stopped doing it two years ago. I realized I'd never be able to do it professionally, and didn't see the point in continuing. Felt it was too much work for something that doesn't gain you anything.
I'd really like to know what makes you interested in it, maybe it would help rekindle my passion for it.
>>
>>50902946
Who's respect are you trying to earn? Not that my mindset is too different from yours. I always chase after prestigious accomplishments. But I do it to satisfy my own desire to "move up the ladder", so to speak. I think there's a healthy amount of will-to-power that can drive someone to chase after impressive things, but if you're doing it for respect then that's quite interesting.
>>
>>50901801
>Enough money so I can pursue hobbies instead of wageslaving.
>qt wife which loves me.
>>
If I had a gf who'd sit on my face and play video games with me
>>
>>50903515
I was just typing out a paragraph of my perfect life, but this is much better
>>
>>50903470
my family first and foremost, and then my peers. I never had the appropriate social skills fit for the 3rd world so all my life I have always been an outcast due to my interests. Do people look down on you as well anon?
>>
>>50901801
im joining the police soon and dont know what to expect
>>
>>50901801
coming home from work to my cozy apartment to cuddle my loving, pregnant black wife
>>
Net worth more than 50 million
Women are meh
Kids are meh
Would wife someone at around same net worth as me

Pic unrelated
>>
Watching them pile up the bones of the villagers we just liquidated
>>
Make 60K a year in a school board with benefits
Have nice apartment
Comfy 6/10 gf who loves me unconditionally
Get to travel every few months
>>
File: 1501310966035.png (1 MB, 891x695)
1 MB
1 MB PNG
>>50901801
My ideal life would be to date my oneitis

Since I can't have her I don't really want anything anymore, I just want to lie on my bed all day and wait for death

I'm fucking pathetic
>>
>>50901801
What game is playing in that pic?

It's wow, isn't it?
>>
>>50901801
>interesting, decently-paying job
>small house or apartment
>plenty of down time for hobbies
>good health
>possible LTR with someone I love and care about
>a few good friends
And that's all.
>>
To make music that lives up to my original motivation of making music in the first place.
>>
>>50901801
>Engaged to a powerful woman, preferably royalty, a princess around my age.
>Have to keep relationship a secret from everyone.
>She constantly hordes my time when she flies over from whatever country she lives in.
>Go on fun adventures together around the US, maybe Europe.
>Eventually get married.
>She's not first in line for the throne or inheriting the company so her family would be fine with her marrying a commoner.
>Get a nice vacation home as a wedding present.
>She moves in with me in America, and occasionally goes back home for royal duties/ business stuff.
>Work at a job with no customer interaction.
>Have 5-7 children.
>All children grow up successful.
>Grow old together.
>Live happily ever after.
>>
File: feel cry bed.png (28 KB, 357x313)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
Coming home from work to my loving wife and children.
>>
File: 1_dior_5th_avenue_nyc.jpg (65 KB, 750x500)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>50902564
I thought the whole meme was that none of the murderous tendencies were real and he just imagined them, hence the notebook with all the drawings of the murders?
>>
File: 1535907211054.jpg (91 KB, 998x1000)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>successful business that I've developed to a point in which I only have to work at it several hours a week
>a house with a big vegetable garden, some trees, some chicken
>a non-cheating non-nagging skinny wife and 4-5 children
>>
Unironically two hot wives. Also kids and being a professor.
>>
First and foremost: loving and loyal wife and kids, perhaps even a love for God
Everything else: a contempt for material-consumerism and dopamine slavery, a smallish house, gardening, and love of the outdoors
>>
>>50901801
When my first kid is born with my future wife
>>
File: 1549761999938.jpg (99 KB, 587x960)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Do something that makes a shit ton of money and sell it for even more money so I'll never have to work again.
>smoke weed
>drink beer
>sleep in
>do whatever else I want
>hot gf who does all of those things too
>>
>>50901801
The thought of an ideal life actually scares me, what if you get all the things you want and find yourself bored?
>>
Its kinda sad but here's mind
>beat my anxiety to the point where its never a problem again
>crack the code with dota 2 and become the best carry in the world
>go to tournaments, win a ti, hear the crowd cheering my name
>spend a few years doing events and the like before retiring and investing the money I won smartly so I don't have to work again
>write the books I've always planned to write then
Too bad I missed my window and can't break 4.2k mmr and would get too much anxiety from travel and being on stage to perform
I don't know why but I long to be idolised and to be the best at something
>>
>>50904712
Holy shit this. Orogialanahaha
>>
My ideal life would be me being dead
>>
File: What I want.png (63 KB, 1022x470)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
I want to live in a small town, in mountains or by the ocean, with a loving wife and kids. I want the ability to pursue my humble goals in relative peace, and the ability to look back on my collection of work with pride.

Small goals, all things considered, but I can't help but feel a little sad knowing that I'll probably never see some of them to fruition. For example, I'll probably never live outside of this, or another, major city. Because of the arrangement I made with my longtime roommate to get married, moving anywhere away out of driving distance from her family is now completely off the board. I guess I might never have a wife who 'loves me', in the romantic sense either, what with our arrangement being based off of practical considerations and not feelings.
>>
File: nevada.jpg (109 KB, 900x489)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
I have this dream, ever since I was a kid. I ride a Harley Davidson through Nevada, some empty road. I listen to some music and then I see a sunset. That's my goal. That's the one thing I want to accomplish in my life
>>
>>50905095
what kind of music? classic heavy metal? nwobhm? folk rock?
>>
>>50901801
Make enough money to be fully independent and being able to afford a family in good conditions. Have a girlfriend I love and that she loves me. A kid or two.

That would be the
> ok anon, we made it

The most probable outcome is that I die by suicide at 30 in my man cave, still wageslaving for peanuts.
>>
>>50905165
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5MPp5Cv5o

I had a Sega Genesis when I was a kid, used to play Outrun on it. Back then I made a promise to myself that someday I would that. Just ride a bike through some empty place, and listen to some music. Doesn't matter what kind of music, doesn't matter what kind of bike, doesn't matter when, but I would do it before I die.

I have some music that I separated for when the time comes. It ranges from Country Rock to Synthwave.
>>
>>50901801
I live alone and I dont work. I get laid at least once a month, but without a relationship. I have friends I go drink with. People consume the things I create, like comics or novels, and I interact with my fans a lot. Maybe I adopt a son or a daughter.

Thats it.
>>
If I wouldn't wake up after 2pm on a Sunday and be back in bed before 4 wishing I was tired enough to sleep, but also not having the energy to get up and do anything.
>>
Having a somewhat high position as a "shitposter" trying to influence political opinions in the west (kind of like what RT does) and a wife that supports me. We have 2-3 kids, I make enough to pay for us all, which I do.
We live far outside the city and have boring, stable life together, and we raise the kids to be decent people.
>>
>at minimum 25 acres of land. Enough for my siblings and maybe parents to live on
>A moderatly sized house (around 4 or 5 bedrooms)
>Loving trad wife
>Goblin darts
>At least one non-degenerate son maybe a lot of kids
>a job where I can use my creative energy, and have some public affection and have a lot of free time
>Have enough money to travel.
>A harem of shota qts hidden on property
>Large bunker in case shit goes down

>
>>
one day I will be sitting in my own house, after getting up at 8am to go to my part-time job as a consultant, having drinks with friends. my girlfriend will come down the steps with two beers, give me one, and rest her head on my shoulder.

the only things left to get are a house, a job, friends, and a girlfriend.
>>
With $4 000 000 I could live happily for the rest of my life, or I could live like a god until I'm 40 and then commit suicide.
Whatever the case is I'd buy a 2 room apartment, and eat Asian buffe everyday for lunch, and of course a threadmill in my apartment.
Then spend most of my time here complaining about how bored I am with life.
That is my dream.
>>
Living on a large farm in the middle of the woods, far removed from the city and most people. There may be a small town or some other people of a similar mindset somewhat nearby, but not enough that they would be seen a lot. Not totally isolated but enough so. It would be up in the mountains, near a lake, where it snows a lot (maybe somewhere in Scandinavia, Switzerland, northern US). Would have a wife that I love and loves me. She'd be nice, kind, loving, loyal, nonjudgmental, and a bit tomboyish. She'd be a bit a kinky on the side as well.

Maybe have a few dogs (border collies), cows, and the like. The farm would be only be to supplement our income (not the main source) and run it almost as a hobby. Maybe it would be enough to live off of. It would be primarily woodland that I could sell the timber and the like if I needed to clear space. I'd develop my own games or something similar for the primary source of income.

We wouldn't be super rich as I know it will just create an increasingly unsustainable lifestyle. We'd be wealthy enough we wouldn't have to worry about making ends meet or leaving a good life if we ever have kids.

Compared to what I do now or what I thought I wanted in life when I was younger, this just seems a faint, unobtainable dream.
>>
>>50902253
just fast and go on walks, trust me it's not that hard
>>
>>50901801
Ideally? Living on a homestead with my husband and children.
Realistically? Dead.
>>
File: 1524780538561.gif (271 KB, 500x438)
271 KB
271 KB GIF
>>50901801
To have a loyal gf who is somewhat autistic like me and who will do crazy things like backpack for several days in wilderness or travel around another country for a month. I'd want a friend circle of non-sociopathic fuckheads who also aren't just orbiters of my lovely waif. I want a small house bit off from society, but not too far to keep reaping the rewards of history's great minds. I want to become as knowledgeable as possible in anything and never feel like I have nothing to say. I'd like to make at least one game and a book to feel my wasted early years at least amounted to something. I'd want to get fit and climb mountains and get good at skateboarding/surfing etc. And then, on my deathbed, even when now appreciating life, I would still accept the eternal oblivion that awaits us with open arms.
>tfw half of my paragraph is self-improvement related
>>
All I want is to be able to fall asleep again without sleeping pills desu
>>
File: all hope lost.png (269 KB, 496x627)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>>50901801
I don't know.
>tfw you can't think of any situation that would make you happy
>>
>>50906130
If you be my gf I can make the first statement a reality
>>
>retired after a long life of moderate wealth and power
>a decent sized comfy home in the countryside by a lake and maybe a small village
>leave behind a mostly male family of wife, kids and grandkids
my life motto is 'don't thank God too soon' so I'll only be sure in the success of my life when it's almost over
>>
Going on cool adventures and ultimately dying as byronic martyr, preferably in a fist fight on top of some sort of structure. Maybe a bomb's about to go off, so the fight is meaningless, but it's no longer about survival, it's about whose ideals will win out and prove victorious. Then it turns out the bomb was a dud, but we've already beaten each other to death.
>>
>>50906557
Its true something about the death of a martyr gives the brief illusion of purpose to one's death and life.
>>
>>50904651
I left the film thinking he had them, but he didn't have the balls to act upon them. It might just be simpler to say I'd like Paul Allen's life, without the whole being murdered thing.
>>
>>50901880
Where are you from?
And why are you opsessed with east Estonia
>>
Living in a world where everyone loves each other and no one is egotistic what so ever.
>>
>>50903567
Mostly just standing around at high traffic areas.
>>
>>50901801
I think that's world of tanks
knowing that game, he probably hates his life.
>>
File: 1495419396391.png (704 KB, 500x586)
704 KB
704 KB PNG
A big ol family like 7-12 kids in a nice neighborhood and medium sized house with a big backyard and a few dogs. Next door or down the street from my best friend and few other close friends. We all hang out together every weekend with family barbecues and my friends pool (he's already said he wants the pool) and go on yearly family vacations together like a cruise or a long road trip in like 6 cars. A loving wife obviously. My job isn't really that important but preferably something with freedom like owning my own business or being an independent contractor. If I could achieve this and I intend to then I'd be perfectly happy. This is what I've wanted pretty much my whole life and the feeling has only grown stronger as I've gotten older.
>>
>>50906952
>east Estonia
Saaremaa is in the Northwest Corner of Estonia between the Gulf of Riga and Gulf of Finland.

I would just like the solitude that could be found on Saaremaa.
>>
God I wish my ideal life was as simple and as easily attainable as the others in this thread. But no, I'm apparently incapable of just wanting normal things. So here's my actual ideal life, the one I spend all of my time trying to make a reality, despite its sheer improbability:

>have an asteroid habitat to myself
>hollow it out and set it spinning to replicate 1g
>set up a grassland ecosystem that supports a population of wild ruminants
>engineer nutrient/atmosphere recycling to be as close to 100% efficient as possible
>spend my days exerting myself physically, hunting for my meat
>spend my nights researching how to extend humanity's power over the universe with the help of the habitat's integrated AI
>develop longevity treatments to extend my existence indefinitely
>strap a fusion torch to the whole thing and head for the nearest exoplanet
>spend the next 10^100 years wandering the stars, learning and creating as I go
>eventually learn enough to undo heat death, create universes, and dethrone god

Remember my words here, losers. Every time you want to cry about your easily solvable problems, just think to yourself "Hey, at least I'm not that guy who is deeply unhappy with every acheivement short of apotheosis"
>>
Being a modestly successful video game director and on my way to directing, writing, and producing short films, novels, art, etc. I'd like to have made the game of my dreams and received quite some recognition for it. My home is a comfy little apartment somewhere with lots of overcast weather. My girlfriend is a plain faced but sweet and honest woman with some interests of her own, being reading or playing guitar, something like that. Short/medium hair is a must btw. In my downtime, I watch lots of old movies on all kinds of physical media, read books, study art, wail on my guitar, etc. I like to take road trips across the country sometimes, with no particular destination in mind. Meet random people, get inspired from those encounters and the sights along the way.
Just a pretty alright and quiet life creating respectable content.
>>
>>50902253
i like fat brown bitches where do u live desu
>>
one where I get to play God and make people's lives living hells
>>
>>50907371
So you want to become so complete in your understanding that you rival a god? Thats admirable at the very least, anon. I know what you mean though, ridiculously unobtainable goals are a blight on my existence.

>train my body to the absolute peak of humanity, spend my adolescence and teenage years moving from fight to fight, just finding meaning for my existence by testing it everyday
>some how get involved in a supernatural event that opens the world of demons, angels and gods to me
>able to contend with the weaker ones in combat through sheer strength, cunning and power of will
>instead of attempting to get involved in this world of absurd miracles opened to me, I'd just spend my days killing off any spirit dumb enough to fight me, starting with low level ghosts and moving up to godly beings who have taken notice of the lone human killing gods

Meanwhile I've been involved in one (1) sword tournament with other normal people and lost
>>
Able to make a good living off of painting landscapes. I will know that I have made it when I become debt free and can drive up into the mountains for a week just to paint.
>>
>>50901801
come home from working on my worldbuilding project known across the globe with a popularity scale like steven universe or mlwa and get greeted by my two kids and my wife with black hair, glasses, and amazing ass

plan to head to bar with friends, pre for ski trip that weekend

on the way not a single dopamine molecule is missing

visit family
>>
enough money so that i can be financially independent with my current lifestyle of doing literally nothing
any extra money is just a bonus that i'd spend on other people around me
>>
>>50903541
Jesus christ who the fuck would be impressed by a phd in political science or philosophy? You're better off with no degree than a meme degree.
>>
>>50901801
That's probably what I'd say seconds before my body hits the concrete at terminal velocity.
>>
File: fat_gaymer.png (1.27 MB, 1136x640)
1.27 MB
1.27 MB PNG
>>50901915
Hey wow look at this recent picture of you I found
>>
File: 1526218435569.jpg (18 KB, 368x368)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>50907885
I don't really get this post.
Assuming that who you replied to looks like that: What's wrong with an escapist fantasy where they want to be the polar opposite of what they are?
>>
That I don't have to worry about money and that I don't have to care about how much I spend on groceries
>>
>>50901801
>What would be your ideal life? What would make you say "yeah, I arrived".
I've successfully started multiple businesses, I'm working 50 hours a week at least, I've found a gentle dom woman that wants to have children and is white and similar attractiveness to me and 95+ IQ and we love each other.
There's other things but that would be dreams.
>>
>>50908032
>my dream life is to work 50 hour weeks
If i had more than negative money in my bank account i would put very real money on you having german blood, being born in germany, or raised by german parents.
No one has a drive to do that other than those masochistic fucks.
>>
Househusband to a girl that loves me and makes enough money to support us both and a whole family eventually.
>>
>>50901915
just become a christian monk, its basically the same shit but for your brothers/fathers in christ
>>
File: 1518816276576.png (116 KB, 530x637)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>50901801
Ideal life for me is alone 24/7 millionaire who never needs to leave their room
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 973x562)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>50902146
Nobody wants to hear your fuckin' bullshit you pathetic loser.
>>
File: 1540328962148.jpg (130 KB, 750x923)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
>>50901801
Living in some little town brick house in a cold, remote part of the world with my partner, child and a few good friends. Preferably a little coastal town with a real sense of community where I can work a low-stress job and work on my art and writing.
>>
>making a modest fortune from my dream job as a successful author/YouTuber/film director
>beautiful, loyal, and smart wife
>fanbase that isn't autistic
>friends that really care about me
Pretty simple really
>>
>>50908232
It turns out Americans actually work more than Germans on average.
>>
>>50901801
I want to take over the world then the universe.
It's purely for ego reasons, I probably wouldn't enjoy it, but I have to prove myself supreme.
>>
File: reflecting on things.jpg (57 KB, 504x559)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>50901801
Design video games, draw, and animate all day. Zero health problems and excellent work/life balance because I go home every night to the loving wife and kids.
>>
any life where i don't have to work or worry about money, or having to answer a billion fucking captchas to post
>>
>>50908598
>fan base that isnt autistic
Not gonna happen but that is an attainable dream in general, hope you are working on it
>>50908528
Fuckin nice anon
>>
>>50902260
what hobbies lad, thats important
>>
>>50901801
>pic related
Even better is gamer boy is in voicechat while getting he knob slobbed upon

But more deeply, living financially independent from my parents and having a long term SO that I plan to eventually marry and have/adopt children with
>>
File: me king now.gif (1.14 MB, 540x304)
1.14 MB
1.14 MB GIF
>>50907371
>>50907719
Well while we're talking like this.
>find the most genetically superior man and woman I can
>purchase sperm and eggs from them
>find a perfect substitute mother to pay to grow the child in
>if it's a girl, abort her and try again
>he will be taught from birth that his destiny is to rule all mankind
>give the kid the greatest education money can buy
>teach him at a massively accelerated and more efficient manner with the best tutors available
>math, science, grammar, literature, philosophy, sociology etc. will all be known to him at a degree level by age 15
>he will receive perfect nutrition and physical exercise
>he will learn the arts, sports and fighting with and without weapons, to the degree of an expert
>his entire social life will be crafted around learning how to manipulate others to your ends
>once he's grown, he'll be thrown into the world and conquer it
Then I'll be the right hand man to the ruler of the world, which is about as high as I can hope for.
>>
File: 1532293864163.jpg (434 KB, 400x600)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
As time goes on my dreams become more attainable. Not because I'm getting closer to them but because I aim lower and lower.
Now I dream of things that I could achieve, if only I worked hard enough and was lucky at the right times.

>Completely healthy
>Make it as an illustrator enough that I can build some savings up, maybe even move out again
>Meet up with online art friends sometimes
>Travel a bit at last
>Live in a comfy city flat with a big window and a nice view, I can work through the night without feeling alone, the city never sleeps either
>Meet qt maybe artist gf, someone who also doesn't care much for material stuff, just each other
>Build such a following as an artist that I do less work for other people and can just put out my own work. Have popular artbooks of my best stuff, maybe a graphic novel or something later.
>Move somewhere rural again with lots of snow in the winter with the qt gf, make her my wife

I might want kids but honestly can't even imagine it. I'd be happy just with success in art and someone to share a comfy life with.
>>
>>50908498
Being a lonely hermit truck driver travelling the country eating burgers and growing a sick beard is unironically one of my dreams. But I'm too anxious to take on the responsibility of getting that big of cargo to where it needs to go.
>>
>financial stability
>a best friendship in my wife
>children whom I guide, teach, support and protect
>a close circle of friends
>a job I find stimulating and I'm proud of, likely teaching
>a healthy, fit body
>a wide and deep knowledge of philosophy
>a comfy and interesting home
>some good in the world I can do
>a relationship with some higher power or greater purpose
>a place of respect and admiration in my community
>a few fine possessions or luxuries
>maybe a good dog or cat

I'm far from this place. But it's a fine dream.
>>
>>50902049
tfw want this but too scared of skinwalkers
thanks /x/
>>
File: 1548909980654.jpg (38 KB, 573x960)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>50902552
whoever you are Anon. I hope you get every single gf possible
>>
>>50901801
I just want me ex back I genuinely fantasize about every little part of my day but with her and it would be infinitely better it was infinitely better I really just wanna touch her again not sexually just embrace her and make her feel safe She was bi polar but I had a lot of patience and I really tried my best to care for even when she would have really bad fits and abuse me I know she didnt really mean too and she would always cry and say sorry a hundred times and give me a lot of hugs and kissses and I always forgave and embraced her and tried to push her to get mental health help but that would only make her mad and say that I was just pushing the responsibility on someone else So I gave up on trying to get her too and I regret that quite a bit maybe I should have pushed harder In the end she moved away from her parents house without saying anything to me or her parents atleast thats what they tell me but they never really liked me for reasons I dont know and they wont tell me anything she blocked my number and any form of communication I had with her I think she either moved back to where she grew up in Canada or killed herself I hope shes in Canada and doing well maybe she will come back to me one day winters were always the best with her
>>
File: 1543277889374.png (229 KB, 693x682)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>live by the city side in a modest house
>housewife
>investing big money and winnin'
>2 sons, 1 daughter
>a loving husband who will hold me and make hot cocoa while i bake for the kids
>dedicate a room for books and music
>try new recipes daily
>>
ideal?

>win lottery
>retire
>purchase property, have decent money saved up
>have home gym, nice car, nice PC, etc
>spend time making propaganda videos/articles and disseminating them on the internet

i mean "ideal" would be to find a career that is worth doing, but i don't think anyone will ever pay me to do what i think truly needs to be done
>>
>>50901801
I have an apartment filled with shit I like, with a toonami styled swivel chair with several monitors/vr headset. There is a mini fridge filled with Brisk to my right and a box of Chips to my left. I can look at a new game coming out, buy it, and play it for as long as I want. I don't worry about money because all my debts are paid and I have enough money and income that I can coast off of interest for the rest of my life and never work a day again if I chose. There is a fully functional railgun above my fireplace and a security system in place. Robots do my chores. I'm free.
>>
To be the next Hitler, but a pan European gene version in America. Absolute dictator, free my people from globalist subjugators, get rid of all the shitskins from my land and do whatever I like for free. Except that I would also like to impregnate as many girls as I could, hopefully 1 fertile young virgin a day.
>>
>>50901801
Have a house surrounded by beautiful nature, a dog or two and maybe even a cat, a wife and so much money that i don't have to work, a really good pc and or gaming console and a big tv, a ton of food and that sort of stuff so that i can try new recipes with my wife every day. I'm kinda sad that i'll never have this kind of life tho
>>
File: 1549136018207.jpg (19 KB, 409x404)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>50901801
>having my own house in a decent neighborhood
>having a job i don't dread going into every day
>not having to work more than 40 hours a week

At the very least, I can say that I'm now on track, where a year or two ago I was just stagnating with no hope
>>
>band takes off before or shortly after I graduate college next spring so I dont have to wagecuck
>become full time musician
>invest my money made so I can earn a growing passive income
>get a nice conservative european wife and start a large family with lots of sons
>also secretly have a qt tomboy japanese wife
>play shows for tons of people year round
Sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>50901801
ideal life? I wanna be an overpowered cyborg ninja with a cool sword, but of course this will never happen
>>
>>50901801
A small farm far, far away from the normalfags. Possibly with crops and farm animals I can sustain myself on. In addition to that, a shooting range and some cool guns I can finally shoot because the government can't tread on me there. A comfy bed and no electric kike, I don't want to hear or see that hellish thing ever again. A stash of books and some vidya. That's it.
To me it doesn't sound like much, but it's something like an extremist dystopia to normalfags when I tell them about it.
>>
>>50901915
Dude have you ever thought of fixing your relationship with your real father before doing these retarded substitute relationships.
>>
File: 1494705704739.png (142 KB, 600x842)
142 KB
142 KB PNG
>>50901915
there's is a way
>>
File: 1531448459552.png (10 KB, 804x799)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>a comfy house, can be big can be medium size with nice tudor styling
>a loving wife who's average to above average with a nice butt
>she has a similar salary to me (100-200k)
>she's my friend and is genuinely interested in and shares my hobbies and sports passions
>travel to Europe 2 times a year
>my 2-3 good friends still hang out and watch the games with me
>1-2 kids, I want my parents to have grand kids and God willing my grandma can be a great grandmother while she is on this earth
>Porsche 911 GT3RS

I'm not flashy but I do flip my old stuff into new stuff every few years. I like new tech and cars but know how to spend wisely to get it. I just want the above and good health for me and my family and friends. I'd settle for that if the millions and monthly European or SEA sex vacations are off the table
>>
Having a stable career doing what I love, having a woman who respects me and wants me, and owning at least one house.
Add the confidence to talk to other adults like they're my equals and the discipline to work out regularly.
>>
The ideal life is one where you constantly move forward, too bad everyone here is stagnant.
>>
I want my own home.
I want my own girl.
Help me hate the world.
>>
We all just wanted a normal life.
Where did we go wrong brothers?
>>
>>50912732
Seriously, what is wrong with you people? Almost every single one of these dreams is attainable with a couple of years of sustained effort, but you're treating them like they're impossibly distant. I am starting to feel like I could help a lot of you guys. In fact, I've got a shorter-term ideal life now:

>help robots turn their lives around and achieve their incredibly limited aims
>build a network of successful, well-adjusted former robots who help pull others out of pointless robotdom
>4chan closes due to lack of activity
>humanity enters a new golden age
>I get my AI-powered asteroid terrarium and immortality treatments that much sooner

Seriously, most of you are one solid to-do list away from getting everything your limited imaginations can conceive of. Would a thread help? Achieving your dreams general?
>>
>>50912948
>Almost every single one of these dreams is attainable with a couple of years of sustained effort
Maybe if you were born to a rich American family lol, fuck off normalfag.
>>
nothing
everything is bad
>>
>>50912994
If the average ideal here was "Make 7 figures a year and have a harem of loving wives", sure, I'd agree with you. But that isn't the case in this thread. Most of the robots here want a stable job, a house, and a family. That's got to be just about the most globally attainable set of goals imaginable. Hell, lots of them want even less than that. What about you, guy who tries to bring shit down before it even starts? What do you want out of life?
>>
>>50913119
I want my dad not to have died of cancer after slowly wasting away for almost 10 years and ruining my family's lives psychologically, emotionally, financially and socially because we were too poor to do anything about it.
>>
>>50901880
>find me face down, dead on a tear stained mattress
>surrounded by unsold manuscripts about unrequited love and loss
>and empty bottles of Viru Valge.
Probably relatively close to how I will go out.
>>
>>50913205
That's an easy fix: Get over it, you fucking pussy. There's no changing the past, so stop crying about it and look forward.
>>
>>50913294
Then the fix for everyone else's wishes is also just "lol fuck off and forget about them" so why is there even a discussion.
>>
>owning a home with a garden, fruit trees, and a nice porch
>not having to work for a living
>having a thicc, slightly dom gf
sadly, none of this will ever happen
>>
>>50913353
That's a trivial fix, sure, but for the average ideal here it isn't the only fix. Most of the ideals in this thread are forward-facing - they want a job, a house, a wife, whatever in the future. Your wish is backward-facing - you want something to not have happened. Forward-oriented wishes are in principle attainable, and backward-oriented wishes aren't. Unless you're actually just taking way too many whiny dumbfuck words trying to say that your actual goal is to find a way to reverse the arrow of time or resurrect the dead. If that's the case, I retract my previous statements, your goals are patrician-tier.

>>50913390
Why won't it ever happen? Did all the chubby domineering bitches die out while I wasn't looking? Do fruit trees not grow anymore? Did Karl Marx rise from the grave and prevent people being able to use capital to generate income?
>>
>>50901801
I literally fantasize about this moment all time.

Dressed in a whit dress shirt, unbuttoned at the top, drinking a glass of scotch while looking over the city lights at night in the highest penthouse, knowing I have everything I want.
>>
File: there is no way.jpg (10 KB, 320x375)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>have a sweet house
>enough money to not worry about anything
>time to spend on my science projects
>loving wife
>>
>>50913474
because I'm a fat, broke, asocial, alcoholic brainlet who will never have enough money to invest, and even if I did I'd probably fuck it up
>>
>am a veterinarian with my own clinic
>married to a wonderful husbando who loves me and I will do anything for
>we have a comfy house in the suburbs with a daughter, a doggo and cats so she can learn empathy
>my parents are healthy and live nearby so I can visit them often
>daughter grows up to be functioning and not depressed like I am
>>
i thought that girl was a man and i was about to say that image was gay
>>
>>50901915
just find a successful woman and do the same for her but instead of dick worship her pussy jeez stop being such a piece of shit
>>
>>50901801
>job that i love
>own flat

im a simple man
>>
>live in a house in a rural area
>little to no light pollution
>a river close by would be nice
>having a water wheel would be awesome
>wind generator for good measure
>pot farm
>consist buyers who don't mind pick up the product
>maybe they don't mind picking up stuff in town when they come
>smoke whenever
>decent internet cause vidya
>at least one dog
>piano and maybe a few other instruments so I have "constructive" things to do
a quiet simple life. idk about human companionship cause people can get irritating
>>
>>50901801
>have enough money to drive nice cars and change them often
>have enough money to have or rent a nice house, preferably rent since I like to change things
>have enough money to travel around and actualy enjoy it, not just to scrape by with what I saved
>have enough money to spend it on dumb things, like entertainment systems that I will only use few times, sky diving, jet skies, diving etc
>achieve all of this while young enough to do it without shitting my pants

so yea never
>>
>>50901801
Dying in my sleep, i can't even relax anymore i just wish i could be granted a peaceful death that's all i ask for, something that woundn't make people mad at me for killing myself.
>>
>>50901801
My ideal wife would be this pic.
If I'm the girl.
>>
I'll bite.

>Be Me
>23, and depressed because I grew up rough
>Have rare genetic condition, intersex and have trouble forming lasting relationships
>Borderline schizophrenic from ptsd and trauma
>Hard for others to relate or 'get me'
>meet a girl on discord, start dming
>she relates to it all.
>she understands, not just empathy, but lived through it too
>she knows what its like to almost die, to live through hard shit
>I for the first time in my life feel happy
>We arrange irl meeting, and she flies out and we are in sync.
>Never had a connection with another human being
>Only ever been used or taken advantage of in some way
>We fall in love
>I move to virginia to be with her
>we start to plan a future and months in have a baby on the way
>Trauma catches up
>she is depressed and baby hormones make it worse
>constant suicidal tendencies
>r9k, she has adapted to sociopathy because of life
>cant shake it
>be four days ago
>She says this isnt fair to me and she says I was perfect and did it all right
>she says if she cant love me she cant love anything
>she breaks up with me, and says she needs to get an abortion
>I break, I want our kid and I have ultrasounds and I fell in love with that little chicken nugget
>but she is spiraling
>I do what I need to and offer to send her money to see doctor and get meds
>I realize Im making it worse if I stay

If you could fix anything, if I could have my perfect life, it would be that this worked r9k. I can feel myself slipping.
>>
File: 1531731885666.gif (47 KB, 450x510)
47 KB
47 KB GIF
Who I am
>Age 51 but look like I'm 27
>Pale white skin with very good complexion due to very good maintenance routine and minimal direct sun exposure -Working on it
>Long Braided hair -Almost there :)
>Attractive (To my personal upper limit) but ruthless and aggressive
>Modern Fitted suit that accentuates the good features that I have and shows the shape of my toned body well
>Healthy diet that has been modified to be perfect for my metabolism and maintain a good body fat percentage (8-12%)
>Thin and fit as possible
>2-3 high quality friends
>Have a partner with at least 1-2 children (God I hope)
Business
>Highly successful yet publicly unknown, however people in who know who I am respect me greatly
>Essentially untouchable due to my numerous and extensive connections in nearly every area of modern business
>Large amount of assets and properties in many different places internationally
>Manage my own company of which I hire the most skilled employees and grow my business into the one of the most robust conglomerations in the world
>Sole leader of my company and my power is absolute: I always have the final say
>Have wisely delegated a number of my daily activities to skilled and trusted employees; however I remain cognizant of every aspect of it
Activities
>Stay well informed about defense sector activities and participate in many defense related functions
>Find enjoyment in being involved in the small arms development areas of major defense contractors
>Large collection of small arms and military vehicles
>Target/Competition shoot as often as possible
>Go to parties and social functions and enjoy the nightlife (Very rarely drugs/alcohol)
>Occasionally play videogames with friends but am terrible due to very active lifestyle
>Go Yachting/Golfing/Tennis etc. with business friends/associates and build connections
>Rarely active in fashion scenes but keep up to date
Reality
>20
>NEET
>Skinnyfat
>Virgin
>HS Dropout
>Rural East TN
It's technically 'possible' I guess.
>>
File: 3118499_0.jpg (61 KB, 630x630)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>50901801
https://youtu.be/UkXEjzApCXo
https://youtu.be/jDGDw4GWcf4
https://youtu.be/D04XoWGYYe4
https://youtu.be/ZQyFkx0DsaE
>>
>>50901915
Gay people like you are fucking fags.
>>
To see the utter destruction of civilization
>>
>>50903567
donouts
>>
I want to sit on a warm wooden porch under the summer sun completely free of all worries or obligations. I want to stare out into the garden, feeling the cool breeze against my face, hearing the rustle of the leaves in front of me. I'd never have to leave.
I want this so badly I'd give anything for it, I'd even kill loved ones just to have this, without a doubt I'd kill myself.
>>
>>50906275
Damn, are you me? This sounds extremely cozy and rewarding anon, best of luck to you
>>
>>50901801
Winning the lottery. Quit my wagecuck job. Move from my parents' house. Spend the rest of my days playing my guitar, watching anime and playing vidya. Never talk to anyone again. Never care about anyone again. No customers. No parents demanding money. No assholes to bully me. Forget women, forget everything. Getting forgotten from everyone. Die alone and powerful.
>>
>win powerball
>242 million dollars
>buy expensive penthouse in NYC
>play vidya
>have servants bring me stuff
>throw one party every year
>never be at the party
>die alone
>no one knows who I was
>>
>>50901801
>Buy a house with a lot of land
>Build up enough passive income to not have to work much, if at all
>Raise animals and grow plants for subsistence
>Make things
>Shoot guns
>Hike
>Camp
>Enjoy life

That is my dream.
>>
>>50901801
>become a cop
>build a small single story house somewhere in the outskirts of a town where nobody bothers me
>be able to drum, sing and scream as loud as I want whenever I want because nobody is closeby
>make yt videos and stream me drumming to requests like 66Samus does
>come home everyday and remember that I am literally alnoe and can do whatever I want without bothering anybody and smile

I could not feel more like my own King.
>>
>>50901801
>"yeah, i arrived"
that would me be dieing tbqhfam
i don't have any ambitions or dreams for life im already on my 3rd newgame+ and am tired of it
27 and did everything i wanted already
>>
File: Chadmobile.jpg (320 KB, 1280x720)
320 KB
320 KB JPG
>>50901801
>WoT
Get a load of that pleb.
>>
>>50902253
>Female
>On this board

Just get out, we know you just want attention and nothing else. You know you can land a husband easily. You just want an attractive man, and you can't get one looking the way you do more than likely.

Quit the bullshit.
>>
>>50917471
>spend 10 minutes driving to the front
>gets clicked by bush 2km away
Fun and engaging!
>>
File: 1511408038399.webm (1.77 MB, 1280x720)
1.77 MB
1.77 MB WEBM
>>50901801
Unironically this webm.
>>
>>50917564
that's pretty comfy tbqh. And incredibly realistic
You got a plan to make that happen?
>>
>>50907885
this guy is living the dream, and he gets to die before 50. better then being a wagefuck thats for sure. god i wish i was dead, fucking hate working
>>
>>50918745
i wish i could work desu
>>
Be my mommy gf's sex slave in her basement
>>
A wife and 2 or 3 kids. A good job that I love to do, that is really all i would want to be happy.
>>
>>50914546
you're not simple, but a plain and boring slave
>>
walking around gazing at nature's beauty, just thinking about things
>>
File: 1519728277299.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1200)
183 KB
183 KB JPG
>>50901801
One where nothing bad ever happens. I have absolute tranquility without a care in the world. No need to eat, drink or sleep.
Give me godhood or give me death. I will never be satisfied with anything less.
>>
>>50901801
When I look into my bank account and it says INFINITE MONEY

Thats my ideal life
>>
>>50901801
I want to live out my hobbies again man. I miss coming home and having enough time to make some music. my life was perfect when I was a young teen 2-3 years ago, but now everything fucking sucks.
I just want more time and someone to share thoughts and get intimate with. I don't need sex, money or any of that.
>>
File: 1537667491270.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Nothing that I accomplish brings me joy. I could live out my wildest fantasy, and still feel empty inside.
>>
File: 1549881860455.jpg (5 KB, 250x219)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
This will get no replies but whatever

my ideal life
>not having to worry about money
>live in an isolated house with internet, electricity, and plumbing
>be a NEET and play video games / rot until I die

Luckily this is attainable though I'll have to develop income streams first

Alternatively this lol
>>50902564
>>
Unironically the hero's journey.
>>
Being economically stable due to working my dream job,having a family,some friends and some hobbies
>>
>>50901801
being rich and achieving my potential even though that potential could be small. Im working on it though.
>>
when i don't need to go to the work and still have some money to live, travel a bit and indulge in inexpensive or mildly expensive hobbies
>>
>>50901801
>Be farmer
>No internet for miles
>Everyday, wake up at 4am
>Fully ERECT. Plow my fields.
>Head to city once a week for market/cash.
>Occasionally go for fuel and supplies.
>Winter comes, relax. Feed the animals.
>Is comfy, anon.
>>
>>50917561
>/wtg/ maymays on /r9k/
Begone, normie.
>>
File: 1532133477480.jpg (99 KB, 1164x720)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>50917564
>gook
>daughter
cuck
>>
>>50918587
I don't have a plan but I got a lot of matches on Tinder Asia.
>>
>>50901915
Kek this might be the gayest post I've ever read on this tranvestite worshiping forum.
>>
File: 1477975755155.jpg (142 KB, 444x720)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>50903832
same desu, i've loved her since i was in 7th grade, i'm 26 now. we talk every so often but not enough for me to still be so hung up on her. life without her in it is just bleak and uninteresting. i feel like a machine when i'm not with her. she really brings out the best in me. and she wants to be friends the last 4 times i've asked her out. you're not alone, and theres always someone more pathetic than you
>>
>>50901801
Some sort of dream:
If everything was perfect I'd live in my family land with a wife and kids. Not working, but just upkeeping the place there, spending time in nature, fishing etc during summer. Kinda like what Varg is doing desu. Perhaps I had made millions through writing or some shit.
>>
>>50901801
Marriage, a few children, bigger home, more money from work.
>>
>>50901801
the life i have now but less poor and also more drugs and instruments so i can fuck around and play music
>>
>>50922416
nice man, keep at it. Hope it works out for you
>>
tfw married 3 years ago

wife gets fatter every 6 months

stops dressing nice

letting herself go

her glow is slipping away

at 30 life is becoming more dark everyday no longer wanna fuck my wife fucking mistake

dear blog
>>
File: 1549826944698.jpg (201 KB, 618x800)
201 KB
201 KB JPG
Tenured theoretical physicist. Mathematician would be fine too.
Then again being a professor would probably be awful.
>>
>>50921698
>This will get no replies but whatever
it will now because i like your post
>>
>>50924428
Divorce dude. Getting fat and gross is a betrayal.
>>
>>50921955
>>Everyday, wake up at 4am
>>Fully ERECT. Plow my fields.
ugh
i imagine things
>>
File: Japanese-Chin-0071.jpg (24 KB, 350x300)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>50901801
>make 200k working ~30 hours a week
>have 2 extremely submissive wives
>have property on the edge of a city, short drive from a nearby small town and a short drive to the city center
>have pigs and chickens and a moderately sized garden
>a couple small dogs for inside, a few outdoors cats to keep the mice at bay
>giant library, super comfy house
>lots of kids
A man can dream eh.
>>
>>50901880
I don't know why but Saaremaa just seens magical to me. Ungern-Sternberg sort of being from there helps
I'm going to Estonia by the end of the month, probably won't get to go there though
>>
File: 1454313467406.png (660 KB, 1106x1012)
660 KB
660 KB PNG
>>50901801
>What would be your ideal life?

I don't even know what I truly want, it's like I can just sit there browsing the internet all day, I feel so detached from normal human activities and interactions I have difficulty being out in public
>>
File: seita.jpg (19 KB, 400x400)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>all of my dreams are either vague and mostly unattainable or something attainable that I never even try to go after
The only thing realistic I want is >>50903151 but I haven't even had a casual conversation with a girl my age
It's not even that I'm ugly or have too bad of a bad personality I just can't for the life of me express love to others
Probably the only person in my life who I could probably say that I love is my sister (incest fags fuck off) and whenever she expresses it I try to avoid the situation
It sucks that gestures are never enough like they are on TV
Sorry if it sounds gay and venty but I wanted to say this to someone and why not online where no one knows who I am in real life

Grave of the fireflies hit me really hard because it was about an older brother who wanted to protect his sister and I could relate to that feeling
>>
>>50921595
so your ideal life is to feel joy and happiness
>>
Lost my will to live a long time ago so I just wanna live alone and kill myself at my 40 yrs

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.