[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Why do girls make it so obvious that they are disgusted by my presence?
>>
>>50916187
Women enjoy the misery they cause
>>
>>50916209
Realest fucking shit ive ever read.
>>
>>50916187

Maybe you are so disgusting they just can't help it
>>
>>50916187
They don't you just think they are.
>>
Because you are fat and smelly.
>>
>>50916315
Im not fat and I shower everyday...
Maybe its because Im a ginger
>>
>>50916329
If women consistently move when you sit next to them, there's probably something else at play here as well.
>>
>>50916350
Couldnt be bad breath either, I brush my teeth 3 times a day

Can girls sense autism?
>>
>>50916187
I move away because I have anxiety and when I breathe out my nose it makes light whistling sound I don't want people to hear
>>
>>50916399
I mean there are countless things that could be reasons for the problem. You might dress like a hobo, have a resting bitch face, be intimidatingly tall, etc etc.
>>
>>50916187
Reminds me of that one scene on the train from Nichibros.
>>
>>50916187
Not only girls are disgusted by your presence
>>
File: 1453765756690.jpg (151 KB, 560x868)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
>>50916187
Because you're buttfuck ugly
>>
>>50916187
The guy in the pic is an asshole. Notice how everyone is keeping themselves 1 seat apart? That's an unspoken rule in most places. I used to use public transportation a lot and I always sat away from people by one seat. Just because you're sitting doesn't mean we're all best buds. Would you stand that close to a stranger? This dynamic is known by most people who regularly use buses. Exceptions are made for the elderly, disabled, or people with children. If there is an "open" spot like that in the pic, I'd stand. If someone sat beside and I was in the girl's spots, I'd have to fidget myself into an awkward as shit position between the other guy and the guy who sat down, even if the person who sat down is a girl, it's uncomfortable. There are things called boundaries. Strangers are always an outstretched arms length, at all times, unless you're socially inept or want to make everyone around you uncomfortable. Shit I've had times when I was in that girl's position and everyone in the bus around me gave me that look like "shit man that sucks, don't they know?"
>>
>>50917163
Where are you from where bus etiquette is so miserable?
>>
>>50917349
How is that miserable? If we were talking irl would you fine if I walked straight up to your face and continued the conversation like that?
>>
>>50917389
If you consider people sitting next to each other on the bus a serious invasion of personal space, your public transport culture is miserable
>>
>>50917421
I'd say it's more thought out and superior. Go pile upon the unwashed masses, mongrel. I bet you sit beside strangers and spark up conversation, just ranting about your day.
>>
>>50917454
>Go pile upon the unwashed masses, mongrel
Well that is what public transport is Anon
>>
>>50917485
In your city.
>>
I do the same thing to them.

Probably cause them a bit of terror since they are more self aware.
>>
>>50917163
Are you Finnish or something? Its dead common to just grab any seat available here because honestly if you use public transport you will notice nobody cares if you sit next to them unless you have hygiene issues or are fat.

t. britbong
>>
>>50917805
It's common where I live because most people are indeed fat or have hygiene issues.

t. amerifat
>>
>>50916187
learn to take showers bro
>>
>>50917805
>is a britbong
>has no sense of personal boundaries or privacy

Your people are a lost cause, I'm sorry this is bigger than a bus issue.
>>
>>50917931
Understood. Europe does not have that as much of an issue and if you are talking about the US then that makes alot more sense. Do your buses allow tramps to travel as well?
>>
>>50917163
the seats are made for people to sit on them. fuck you and anyone that agrees with you
>>
>>50917965
Im not sure what kind of buses you use but the ones here the seat space is ample for any avarage person. You dont even touch the person next to you, and many times i sat at the window and had many various aged people take a seat, only once each row has at least one person of course.
People who REALLY have your so called *privacy* issues either buy a car or stand at the front of the bus.
>>
>>50917163
LMAO tfw other people are so pampered they dont even know what a crowded subway is
>>
>>50916434
Manlet coping bahahahahahaha
>>
>>50916209
ideally the miserable people wouldn't be forced into existence in the first place, blame God and fugly dumb breeder cucks for creating robots with their shitty parenting and retarded life choices.
>>
>>50917980
They do, and you see them very often since most respectable people have cars. The people who do wind up on public transportation aren't the kind you want to be around.
>>
>>50918016
>obeys the law of the seats over natural law

What kind of abstract horror is your mind?

>>50918022
It doesn't have to be that way. 1984 wasn't a manual.

>>50918058
Feels good I guess.
>>
>>50916187
I think it's most likely what >>50916302 said, unless they explicitly said to your face that they think you're disgusting, in which case they're just being cunts. Don't beat yourself up over it.
>>
>>50918096
I think that the biggest difference, the bus drivers dont really allow tramps on the busses here as buses are used by office workers, school children etc. This of course depends on the area.

t. medium/small sized city communter for a year or so
>>
>>50916187
Because your presence is disgusting
>>
>>50918094
107 men born per 100 women there literally isn't someone for everyone
>>
File: Untitled.png (4 KB, 424x387)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
I.. I didn't want to sit next to her anyway, it's just.. it was the only seat available
>>
>>50918152
And it evens out as adults. But you know this and are just a tranny psyopper trying to convert weak men into being gay.
>>
>>50918384
>it evens out as adults
Somewhere at 38 in my country. But who cares about used up goods at that age?
>>
>>50916434
None of this is sufficient reason for a person to openly express disgust in public for a stranger. Why are you working so hard to excuse awful behavior
>>
Okay I'll bite. How do they make it obvious? What do they do to make it clear to you they are disgusted by your presence?
>>
>>50918408
Found the teenager who thinks 38 is old. Does your mom know that you're not even an adult yet but already want to become a tranny?
>>
>>50918412
I'm not trying to excuse that kind of behavior, I've never even switched seats because a guy sat next to me. I'm just trying to make sense of it since usually there is a reason for this kind of behavior.
>>
>>50918384
Who said anything about gayness, you made that up in your head dumb queer
>>
File: 1523564582279.jpg (154 KB, 712x713)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>50918434
>38 is old
It is though lmao
t. 30 yo boomer
>>
>>50918422
>What do they do to make it clear to you they are disgusted by your presence?
It's all body language like turned head to other side, crossed hands and crossed legs, putting something in between you two (usually purse or backpack), knees are facing opposite direction of you. They usually frown a lot.
>>
>>50918462
They just don't want to talk with you, it's not necessarily disgust. Maybe they had a bad day. Maybe they're rude to people even if they find them attractive. Stop taking shit so personally you narcissist.
>>
>>50918462
Sounds like a clueless autist misreading everything and thinking everyone's behavior is centered around him.
>>
>>50918479
>bad day
different body language
>rude to people even if they find them attractive
1/1000 chance
>>50918489
>Sounds
i dont need sperg opinion
>>
>>50918502
>1/1000 chance
Wishful thinking, if you find a girl attractive chances are she is a horrible person who spends 100% of her time on twitter talking shit on people to feel superior. They love this shit.
>>
>>50918502
You're the sperg. You make the typical mistake of thinking everyone around you is always talking and thinking about you. They're not. They don't give a shit about you.

What you think they say/think:
>omg that guy is there again
>I wonder what he thinks
>hey look at that guy
>that guy!
When in reality they have better things to worry about. They don't even notice you or care about you.
>>
>>50918555
Anon, we're talking about guy who's sitting next to girl not any random girl.
>>
ITT: everyone gaslights OP
>>
>>50918555
>I want this girl to notice me so she must hate me if she doesn't express interest
>>50918584
They deserve it, OP gaslight women into thinking they have to acknowledge him like he is the fucking pope or smth.
>>
>>50918610
Women communicate with the world around them using body language. Not knowing that is the real autism, person who doesn't what gaslighting is.
>>
>>50916187
man i've had this happen to me before. Fucked me up. Was trying to figure out why, but still can't figure it out. I'm certainly not an ugly guy or anything, and i wasn't DOUSED in cologne.

Cunt
>>
>>50918664
Thinking he can read women's body language is autism.
>>
>>50918434
>who thinks 38 is old
your body starts mutating an failing on you at age 25, the slow process of death kicks up then, meaning at 38 you have been dying for the last 13 years. You also have more health issues after 35. Also average age of having your first kid is 27, second is averaged at 34. At 38 you should be set in phase 3 of your life of grooming your kids to adulthood and within as little as 6 years seeing them reach adulthood.

38 eight is old. Really anything between 35 and 55 is silver.
>>
File: Finns waiting for bus.jpg (68 KB, 500x282)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>50917349
Finland

ajdlok
>>
>>50916187
You must be in really bad everything if basic humans can't do the auto effect of just ignoring you.
>>
>>50918769
>Also average age of having your first kid is 27, second is averaged at 34.
Got a source for this? Since the average age for marriage is around 30 in most countries.
>>
File: hapsn.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>open seat next to qt chubby guy on bus
>fall asleep with my head on his shoulder
what could be better?
>>
>>50918859
>age for marriage is around 30 in most countries.
and has been on a steep decline but even if it's not many people are now having kids out of marriage, marriage is seen as a raw deal for most men so they won't sign the papers.
All you have to do is google any of this, it's first results on all of it.
>>
>>50919433
Has this actually happened to you, anon? Maybe you should have woken her up when you got to her stop and then struck up a conversation with her.
>>
>>50916187
I have a hunch what causes this, overusing peripheral vision. Chads look directly at what they want to see and don't worry about being sneaky. If she got angry at him staring at her, he'd find something else to look at
>>
>>50916187
>don't lie to me
>don't hurt my feelings
Choose one, you big baby.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.