[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>That one time OP actually fucking delivered
SHIT
>>
>>51461620
That was so fucking cool. When the raghead bitch gets shot in the back of the head- easily best part of the video. Also he says "I was going to burn that fucking place to the ground." Sounds like he wanted to burn it but didn't want to stay around and get arrested.
>>
OwO what's this?
I'm out of the loop
>>
>>51461773
Dude makes a post on 8ch about how he's going to go on a killing spree, then actually delivers with 2 other people.

There's a 16 minute video and it's pretty brutal. I don't think he's doing his side any favors. Like, I don't like Islam as a religion but killing innocent people in coldblood is still fucked up.

Some parts are pretty funny, though. He has "remove kebab" and eurobeat playing, he says a few memes here and there like "subscribe to pewdiepie!", etc. It's horribly grim but strangely hilarious due to how fucked up it all is.
>>
>>51461799
Link?

Wanna watch the full original
>>
yeah don't post this intriguing shit without a sauce
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
>>
>>51461799
POST THAT SHIT NIGGER
MY DICK IS DIAMONDS
>>
>>51461846
>Remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie

FUCKIN ROFLMAO
>>
>>51461620

why encourage this kind of behaviour?
>>
>4+4chan was already made aware to normalfags a few weeks ago because of THQ ama
>Now there's a shooting connected to the name
God fucking damn it I actually liked it there except for pol and v being the only active boards. Pol ruins fucking everything
>>
>>51461822
>>51461850
One sec. The youtube video I was watching was already taken down.

Thread: 12916717 is the 8ch pol thread
Manifesto: https://pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
Alt video link: http://www.betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

There you go, lads. It's pretty sad, I wouldn't recommend watching it.
>>
>>51461620
>GAS GAS GAAAAAS
Orijihad
>>
>>51461878
>why encourage this kind of behaviour?
Well why not?
>>
File: 1541996092531.png (164 KB, 461x306)
164 KB
164 KB PNG
>>51461878
They've already lost their humanity thanks to the normalscum menace. People like r9k cheering them on at least ensure they die with some purpose of entertainment.
>>
>>51461799
>Dude makes a post on 8ch about how he's going to go on a killing spree, then actually delivers with 2 other people.
>
>There's a 16 minute video and it's pretty brutal. I don't think he's doing his side any favors. Like, I don't like Islam as a religion but killing innocent people in coldblood is still fucked up.
>
>Some parts are pretty funny, though. He has "remove kebab" and eurobeat playing, he says a few memes here and there like "subscribe to pewdiepie!", etc. It's horribly grim but strangely hilarious due to how fucked up it all is.
none of this happened.
>>
File: wontdoanythin.png (926 KB, 1219x676)
926 KB
926 KB PNG
>>51461620
you ever just fuck with siege posters
>>
>>51461822
puu dot sh/D09Im/0e6a0c57fb.mp4
>>
>>51461963
Brazilian from yesterday read SIEGE
>>
it's crazy how western countries are dealing with more 'internet shit' in the past few years. I've lived in this city for 5 years now and the only thing that's changed is all stores have online ordering now.
I'm more comfortable here knowing that the weird parts of the internet wont affect where I live because these internet things end so unpredictably. it's not just the crazies like this but we don't have furry conventions or anime shit here. this city has problems but at least people are down to earth.
>>
File: 1547933166175.jpg (30 KB, 400x400)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>51461963
Iegendary lad
>>
If they call this fucker "Mental" im going to protest for the first time in my life

This fucker is very clearly skilled, he knew exactly what he was doing
>>
>>51461954
Not that anon but he literally says "subscribe to pewdiepie", has remove kebab playing, and initial D playing. It was only one guy tho
>>
>>51461954
literally all of that happened
>>
>>51462005
it's all free fire's fault caralho
>>
>>51461878
>why encourage this kind of behaviour?
Because I'm a bitter, lazy, self loathing asshole who wants to see other people suffer so I don't have to remember how shitty of a person I am.
>>
>>51461954
Yeah I got done watching
Shit was a lil disturbing and this is gonna have serious implications, and for all intents and purposes can be seen as a false flag attack from the left trying to make us look like insane basket cases.

But fuck is it funny.
>>
>>51461888
Will I get put on a list for watching this, though?
>>
>>51462114
>can be seen as a false flag attack from the left trying to make us look like insane basket cases.
The irony.
>>
Here I am having a mature discussion with my work mates about how it's fucked up and will do more harm than good etc, but secretly I'm happy he slaughtered a bunch of towel heads. These loose immigration laws are a free ticket to come to our country and attack and rape and savage our native inhabitants, hopefully this sends a message.

Plus, we all know those terrorist savages couldn't have done this without using a fucking machete or acid or raping the women and children. Here we see a fine, upstanding white gentleman who is just there to kill some fucks and get shit done. Top fucking kek. Bravo, son.
>>
Did this just happen? Like is this a new event as of 3/14/19 or old? What's the killers name?
>>
Impressive high score tho
>>
>>51462062
reading the CNN and BBC articles, it seems like they're missing entire dimensions of this event. The articles seem so sterile and out of touch
>>
This is going to be used to push legislation banning Internet anonymity within the next few years. The dystopia is coming soon. Screencap this
>>
>>51462005
what is SIEGE?
>>
>woman lying facedown on the street screaming "help me"
>guy fires two shots into her head as he walks past
>"I am the god of hellfire" comes on from his car stereo
>jumps into his car and starts chuckling
Wew lad. Absolutely mental
>>
>>51461620

Fucking glorious. The only part of that video that hurt me was when he left that shotgun behind. Watching all these muslim subhumans get dealt the hand of God is nothing short of fucking euphoric.
>>
>>51462266
join >>51462253
to find out
>>
>>51462270
Don't forget he ran her over at the end.
>>
>>51462280
i can't join any of this white nationalist stuff since I'm black as night, sorry man. can you just give me the tl;dr?
>>
File: 1342306446800.gif (663 KB, 241x182)
663 KB
663 KB GIF
>>51462260
>tfw you lived through the Wild West phase of the internet but didn't really do anything
>>
>>51462291
its a book from like the 80s where the author basically says white nationalists should stop trying to enter democratic politics and instead form militias and act like insurrectionists
>>
>>51461888
There's no video there anyway. Wtf. No list for me.
>>
>>51461799
Except now
A) pewds will be inseparably branded a hate icon, theres no recovering this time
B) the media will brand initial D a hate icon
C) the media will brand memes a hate icon
>>
>>51462306
Pretty epic, I wish us non-whites had cool stuff like this too
>>
I was thinking a few months back that it's only a matter of time before someone livestreams a mass shooting, and well...here it is.

God damn he killed a lot of people so fucking fast. He seemed to have some pretty serious weaponry. What are the gun laws like in NZ?
>>
Kek, what a fucking mad lad
I'm not in favor of killing random innocent muslims, but I must admit he comes off as a pretty cool guy
>>
File: mmm bait.jpg (18 KB, 480x360)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>51462005
>deepthroated some bait about it being shadman earlier
feelsbadman
>>
>>51462327
do you have the manifesto pdf?
>>
>>51462291
fuuu. it's not a siege server, it's a trap server. (most of us aren't racist) all are welcome except CP n gore posters
siege was a book written by the neo nazi that pulled off the oklahoma bombings.
>>
>>51461988
DESU I give that one guy props for getting within an inch of taking him down with a tackle.
>>
>>51462347
wait nvm I'm thinking of timothy mcveigh
>>
LIDL police.
That was a high kill count fuck.
>>
File: 5MZWSic.jpg (1.07 MB, 1000x1500)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
>>51462260
>banning Internet anonymity
This will happen anyway Anon. Look at zoomers today and future generations. They LOVE giving up all freedom and autonomy for a comfortable authoritarian mommy that dictates every aspect of their lives. They grew up with facebook and instagram and never knew the world before. When we're old and grey, the last thing we see before we die is a 100% transparent population that would make Orwell pale in comparison.
>>
File: Contemplative Amazon.jpg (310 KB, 807x861)
310 KB
310 KB JPG
Sorry for mass replying like a faggot.
>mass

>>51461878
>>51461937
I don't really see a reason not to if it doesn't go against your moral code, and some people appreciate a good gore video every now and again.

>>51461949
>>51462088
Seems a bit dramatic, don't you think?

>>51462028
Stuff like this is a bit eye-opening sometimes, the thought of that possibly happening to me or someone I know makes it bit unsettling after saying "What are the odds of that happening around here" all my life. I guess you kinda grow to realize that danger is very real and could be around any corner no matter how soft and cushy your life has been.

>>51462051
Oh yeah, he was a real tropper in there, felt like Call of Duty footage.

>>51461963
Comedy gold.

>>51462314
Oh yeah, definitely.

linking my post from other thread because it is relevant here >>51462197
>>
>>51462395
>I don't really see a reason not to if it doesn't go against your moral code, and some people appreciate a good gore video every now and again.

I agree. This is the board that worships Elliot and Eric Harris. Ignore all the angry, outraged grandmas itt.
>>
Does anyone have his manifesto? Apparently he was inspired by Candace Owens?
>>
>>51462314
>the media will brand initial D a hate icon
That whole video was so perfectly choreographed and timed with the 'Hellfire' music, I was honestly a bit disappointed he didn't chose 'Night of Fire' as his outro song. Would have been 10/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
>>
That music from the first part of the video makes me want to kill myself.
>>
Manifesto here.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The+Great+Replacement.docx

Another ver if you dont wanna download it i guess.
https://pastebin.com/bzZyMduP
>>
>>51462395
To be honest I only heard Gas Gas Gas which sounds like once in the entire show can't remember if it was at the start of Fourth or Fifth though.
>>51462415
pastebin dot com slash
bzZyMduP
>>
>>51461620

This man is a hero. I'm seeing so much hate for him across the web it's beyond degenerate. To all you nigger loving kike worshipping race traitor subhuman reddit trash spamming hate against this GOD with "omgggg how could he" first start with how could islam. There has been a 2000+ year genocide going on in the middle east of everything that isn't muslim. The natives of the middle east and their history being erased day by day as you sit on your fatasses not giving one fucking shit about what happens to them. CHILDREN BEING BOILED ALIVE IN OIL AS THEIR FATHERS GET BEHEADED AND MOTHERS BECOME SLAVES, and that's the tip of the iceberg. We're not talking about "normies" we'retalking about a crusade against ALL OF US. The only justifiable course of action to take against every muslim, arab or not, to the last man, woman and child not only death, but be tortured to death. Deus Vult. Fuck mohammed. Fuck ali. Fuck the quran. This is divine justice.
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (38 KB, 599x449)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>51462422
>I was honestly a bit disappointed he didn't chose 'Night of Fire' as his outro song
That would have been TOO perfect.
>>
>>51461822
>>51461850
>>51462308
https://www.liveleak.c o m/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
It should be there permanently
>>
>>51462437
Well he's certainly no Kacyznski. Never really thought I would ever get to see a POV of a mass shooting, strangely numbing to watch.
>>
>>51462472
>initial d music
>hachiroku will forever be branded a nazi car
>value probably drops
>get dream ae86 initial d meme car on the cheap in 3 months

Thank you and godspeed, you crazy aussie cunt.
>>
>>51462437
thanks organic
>>
>>51462187
let's find out together, shall we?
>>
>>51462443
you're right fuck that violent religon, believe in the other one
>>
>>51461620
Can one of you idiots explain the logic when you people do this

You're mad at random people becasue you think white people don't have sex/children enough

You're also angry and think too many of them immigrate

Immigration is decided by the politicians

so youre angry at the politicians and to "fix it" you kill a bunch of randoms and make them martyrs which the politicians then use to create even more pro immigration policy

Are YTs too dumb to see this strategy isn't working
>>
>>51461799
>2 other people
Are they gang? I'm so scared
>>
>>51462496
>get literally murdered by some lefty who sees the car
>>
>>51462468
Or not what the fuck
>>
wtf, is this CS:GO?
>>
>>51462204
you write like a glow nigger
>>
Jesus, what a fucked jackass. These kinds of dudes really believe they're some kind of martyrs or some shit on an epic crusade.
>>
Wish I hadn't watched that footage. I'm shook and sad
>>
anons have been saying for years that someone eventually would livestream a massacre with a gopro. some crazy asshole finally did it.
>>
Why is shooting brown people much easier to do than keeping white women in check?
>>
>>51462319
>Pretty epic, I wish us non-whites had cool stuff like this too
you do lol, fuck man read a book
>>
Jesus Christ. It's been a while since I've really seen something that stuck with me but there's something about all the memes that makes it horribly real. Like it's managed to breach into the comfy meme reality
This is the most postmodern and weird incident yet. Seriously think we're walking towards a civil war or some shit man
>>
File: polgb.jpg (691 KB, 2048x1536)
691 KB
691 KB JPG
>>51462441
>Were/are you a "homophobe"?
>No, I simply do not care all that much what gay people do. As long as they are loyal to their people and place their peoples well being first, then I have no issues.
>>
Wow that shit was brutal.
>>
>>51462583
I will fight no civil war. Have your violence, organized or otherwise. I choose science
>>
>>51462319
Didn't spaniards fought against moors for a long ass time?
>>
File: 1547269898641.jpg (57 KB, 400x400)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>51461620
You know how you feel yourself being pushed further right when you read about the insanely stupid bullshit lefties online? Watching /pol/ incarnate livestream himself gunning down innocent people while spouting off memes has driven me pretty hard left. I don't think I'll ever complain about dumb lefty nonsense when the opposite side does this kind of stuff. Give me basedboy ANTIFAs knocking people upside the head with bike locks over completely desensitized psychopaths going into places of worship with rifles.

This has seriously gotten me pissed off.
>>
File: 1494791593618.png (226 KB, 394x397)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
>>51462583
Shit, maybe the fucking christbois are right. Apocalypse is coming
>>
>get high for first time in life
>this happens
This is the best, based based based
It really was the...DEVIL'S lettuce
don't care if glowniggers arrest all of us...free rent, nigger
>>
>>51462583
I completely agree. Ill watch rekt threads and it won't perturb me but this was different. it removed all semblance of humanity. I appreciate it was a shooting but it was so nochalant. on an aside though, I doubt I'll be able to watch initial d ever again
>>
>>51462565
It's autism
original
>>
>>51462565
i think the worst part is that they're actually hurting their cause. i remember the incel shootings, there was no grand beta uprising in the end, only a normalization of incel hate and an influx of newfags.
>>
>>51462607
>needs to take an extreme posture based on the actions of one lunatic
>>
>>51462443
like, being against islam is cool, but it's not around that long
2000 ago the romans kicked out the jewish, which was fine imho
>>
>>51462583
The hammer will come down hard after this one. Expect more censorship and new laws across all western countries.
>>
All the memes make the guy seem literally retarded
>>
File: Anonymoose Delivers.jpg (10 KB, 221x228)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>51461620
For once, OP was NOT a faggot!
How interestdating
>>
File: 1541201151573.gif (527 KB, 220x165)
527 KB
527 KB GIF
>>51462529

whites are literally as retarded as niggers, how else would you explain the failure of the white man?

White - "The JEW keeping me down!"

Black - "The (white)MAN keeping me down!"
>>
File: 1527263196088.jpg (17 KB, 337x372)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>51462612
Somehow the surrealness of the video brought it back to reality. Usually pretty apathetic about rekts, but this was just strange to watch
>>
>>51462520

Go backpack through the middle east with a bible on you and a cross around your neck. You'll be chopped up into so many pieces that your generational line will be getting letters from the people's great, great, great, great grand-kids with parts of your body. Any islam apologist needs to be burned at the stake.
>>
>>51462633
this, he was brainwashed and letter agencies will be snooping all around, not to mention thanks to him directing everyone to imageboards we are going to be under public eyes for a while
>>
File: 1541707225672.jpg (260 KB, 449x1197)
260 KB
260 KB JPG
>>51462592
There's also the part where he just posted the navy seals copypasta
>>
what gun was that at 6:36? m1014?
>>
>>51462624
>of one lunatic
This isn't the first far-right shooter, dude. There are fucking thousands of psychos using /pol/ and the other chan that are just as fucked up as the shooter was. Just look at all the people ITT praising the dude.

I don't know, I'm just incredibly pissed right now but I feel like this is a trend and its only going to get worse. This far-right online culture dehumanizes people and leads to behavior like this. There's probably better options than censorship but I'm fucking pissed and I want revenge now. Hope someone guns down a few alt-righters next.
>>
File: _81738062_risitas.jpg (36 KB, 1024x576)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>51461846
>subscribe to pewdiepie
>15:39 gas gas gas
>>
>>51462529
Anyone? Can you retards not see that when you do this and target random people you bring MORE of the very thing you're angry about???

Why are you not angry at the fucking politicians that disregard your views? Fuck going to a town hall huh, fuck organizing in your community..just grab a gun and kill randoms and accelerate the nannystate because that makes more sense

Aim your anger where it belongs jesus white people just cannot stop bootlicking
>>
>>51462643
keep masturbating to your power fantasies, Goldenstein
>>
>>51462695
/pol/ is going to get pissed but my theory is that people that felt undesired that also happened to have authoritarian or racist views were drawn like moths to lamps at the time the alt right became the hottest fad, that's why you see so much lunacy and hatred, they are not just pissed with islam they may be pissed with humanity as a whole. also fuck kikes
>>
File: 1550735791224.jpg (65 KB, 640x640)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>51461620
That whole thing felt like some kind of black mirror episode
>random dude gets in a car full of guns,music playing,fixibg his gopro
>subscribe to pewdiepie(absolute gold)
>drives without a care in the world
>pulls out a fucking massacre and walks around armed and nothing happens
>flees the scene with literal anime music in the background
Shit feels dystopian as fuck.
>>
>>51462708
so you're saying he should have shot up a town hall instead?
>>
I've seen plenty of videos of killings, terrorist attacks, etc. Never been fazed
But this? I get all the memes on this shit, I understand it intrinsically and I guess I never thought it was possible. Not to sound like too much of a fucking faggot but this is like my 9/11, not gonna forget this shit in a fucking hurry
>>
>>51462707
mcfucking kiII yourself
>>
>>51462736
It is dystopian as fuck. You've living in the end of history.
>>
>all these reddit pussies commenting on our board

Don't you have an age and number of partners thread to make? Or perhaps a when was the last time you had sex thread to fill with your cancer? Welcome to r9k. If this thread disturbed you, maybe consider killing yourself. thx.
>>
>>51462708
>implying ghetto nigger gangs actually round up and shoot politicians instead of having gang wars and blaming wypipo
>>
>>51462728
It's the exact same bullshit as ISIS. /pol/ is pretty much the far-right's version of an ISIS recruitment center and its training up psychopaths just like the shooter who can crack jokes and gun down innocent people.

The alt-right (for lack of any better term to describe this crowd) is the west's homegrown ISIS. Fucking drone strike these people instead of a bunch of goat herders in Bumfuckistan.
>>
>>51462711
not he but idk why half the /pol/tards in this thread are insinuating that jews and jew-worshipers would get along with muslims or defend them in any way. if you're going to make sweeping generalizations on these communities then you gotta acknowledge that they fucking hate each other.
>>
>>51462707
Please join my trap server uwu
>>
>>51462761
You sad, sad sack of shit. Your lack of empathy does not make you cool. Please make yourself scarce from this planet as soon as possible, and don't have kids on your way out. As if that'd even be an option.
>>
what kind of cucked faggot land is that without a single armed citizen
>>
>>51462766
He's saying that people should participate in local politics you brain dead faggot.
>>
File: teerio.jpg_large.jpg (29 KB, 395x593)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>51462740
No officer...

I mean politicians disregard their constitutes because most people don't care enough to show up and make their voices heard but if youre angry enough to kill you're definitely angry enough to get a bunch of like minds together and show up to make your voice heard. Failing that then..i'll say that as purely strategical terms trying to put fear in random people is almost always going to have a counteractive component to whatever your goals are but politicians are different because by definition they are hyper visible. So in just strategy terms one has proven counter effective and the other has changed regimes and governments..
>>
>>51462821
That is just a nonviolent way of bootlicking.
>>
God damn, last year on March 14, I witnessed an 18 year old blast himself in the face. This year, on the same date, I witness a New Zealand neonazi gun down muslims. It's like this day is cursed.
>>
>>51461620
dash live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2urOnbUyIw8
>>
File: 1549353743571s.jpg (8 KB, 200x216)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>that guy who tries to tackle him and dies futilely
>>
File: 1522019895078.jpg (145 KB, 1600x900)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>51462821
>people having any impact in politics
>>
File: 1536712102360.png (229 KB, 728x632)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>51462786
>they fucking hate each other.
They hate atheism the most though.
>>
>>51462841
I dont think he tried to tackle him he just ran into him and fell like a gta 4 npc
>>
>>51462841
he tried running past him. there was no heroic intention
>>
>>51462840
Please don't spam some fags amateur reporters.
>>
File: 91766.gif (57 KB, 300x184)
57 KB
57 KB GIF
>>51461878
This is one of the big reason a lot of us come hear.
Happenings like this are the bread and butter of 4chan
>>
>>51462841
It was like watching DOOM live action mode
>>
>>51462852
>>51462853
there was a door in the direction he was coming from
>>
>>51462853
This guy knows, he was lying in the pile of dead bodies and saw the whole thing
>>
>>51462468
liveleak cut the video down to just him getting out of his car. I guess they did that so they don't get heat for hosting the whole thing? but why didn't they just remove it
>>
>>51461620
Will I get banned if I post a video link here?
>>
>>51461954
>he says a few memes here and there like "subscribe to pewdiepie!"
jesus FUCKING christ this is gonna make some juicy fucking drama
>>
>>51462842
You're right we should all just bend over and let our representatives fuck us in the ass.
>>
File: 1543198503102.jpg (26 KB, 283x314)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Why can't I find a single news report about this? Google the guys name and nothing comes up?
>>
Y'know, I really wish he had made that woman beg for her life. Something like "Hey, beg and maybe I MIGHT spare you." That would have been cool.
>>
>>51462848
wha, they've been warring at eachother for the last 1,000 years.
>>
>>51462646
There was a time when the reverse was true, just shows how fucking tiny your scope is.
>>
>>51462005
yo wait
brazil yesterday
new zealand today
who is tomorrow??
>>
>>51462607
Reading their manifesto, this is what they want: a great polarization in the US that will lead to a grand conflict.
>>
>>51462906
Look up 'New Zealand shooting' it should show up
>>
>>51462795

>what is ISIS.
>what is armchair philanthropist
>what is leftist bubble boy cuck

The world isn't a pretty place. I know the middle east more than you ever will. They. All. Want. You. Specifically. You. Dead. And. Would. Kill. You. Given. The. Chance. Your life experience is mcdonalds and twitter. It takes REAL experience to see the actions of this BRAVE MAN were not only warranted, but in desperate need. Everyone should be up in arms and take matters into their own hands like this man did. You have your warnings, you have your proof. The loss of human life to these barbaric animals is on an level of extremity that no amount of prayer to a false god could ever amend for. Children crying out in the desert sun being boiled alive. Fathers being skewrd and barbecued. Mothers becoming slaves. Cultures being erased. Structures that date back 6000+ years ago being demolished. Entire ethnic groups being hunted in a mass genocide. Never ending bloodshed and hatred. IT HAS TO STOP, and it starts like this. Whether you can stomach it or not. Lest we all be consumed by it.
>>
>>51462906
Try Bing
>>
>>51462913
your mom's pussy, by me.
>>
>>51462926
That's a cute roleplay. I'm surprised mommy let you buy COD to be able to see all of that.
>>
>>51462848
>Islam is the stone

Kek
>>
i just posted about this on twitch. nobody cared.
>>
File: 1442142386340.jpg (11 KB, 313x161)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>51462932
Now that's fucking based anon
>>
>>51462926
Oh right
That's how we're fighting ISIS
By killing random ladies going to church

What a goddamn faggot
>>
>>51462894
Yeah, it's really fucking funny that he said that but it's going to hurt pewdiepie unfortunately. Im also really afraid of the repercussions that this is going to have in the United states. Big gun control Bill's are already on the way.
>>
>>51462668
I read that.Fucking kek.
>>
>>51462948
literally nobody knows who you are nor gives a fuck
>>
>>51462959
In the manifesto he literally states that he wanted to encourage gun control, as accelerationism
>>
i say 27 dead in a mosque shooting on twitch, and not a single person replied. nobody cared
>>
This is quite possibly the worst thing I've seen on the internet. The Dagestan beheadings were bad, some of the cartel shit was bad, a few of the cop killings and executions were bad, some of the rekt threads were painful to watch, but none of them were actually connected to this shithole in the same way.
>>
>>51462912

Not entirely true, and it applied both ways. Times have changes, but barbarians stayed the same.
>>
>>51462926
I'm sure only Muslims are responsible for that and not any other group
>>
>>51462906
Funnily enough, I have the opposite problem. Saw multiple news reports on this, but not a single one I've seen mentions the guy's name.
>>
>>51462976
twitch is a place for video game streams, why would you even bring this up there sperg
>>
>>51462976
Did you say they streamed it? Cause that's the special part. Mosque shootings are old and no one cares about muslims
>>
>>51462995

idk i thought somebody would comment. not a single person.
>>
>>51462973
>encourage gun control, as accelerationism
What?
>>
Lol fuck this world.
>>
>>51462978
search 3 guys 1 hammer
>>
>>51462976
who fucking cares? fuck off zoomer
>>
>>51462948
Just Who the fuck are you again ?
>>
>>51463012

apparently no one in this twitch chan
>>
>>51463004
accelerationism = exacerbating a rift in society to make violent conflict happen
i think commies came up with it in the 20th century and now fascists want to do it
>>
>states his goal is to drive the left to call for more restrictions and banning of free speech and guns and more open borders and immigration
>says that this will drive both sides into radicalization and will cause friction and eventually more chaos
>the left globally will do exactly what he wants

Not only that but whenever Islamic terrorism happened, that was quickly memory-holed. They'll be using this to point to racism and white male hatred for decades now. And he also said he was a Trump supporter.
>>
>>51463004
He believed that if the left tried to take gun rights it'd incite the right to actually take a stand and fight back
>>
All it takes is a little propaganda to make whites chimpout and go on a massacre, which is exactly why white failing birth rate is mother nature's best gift yet
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2haqP3gvgo
>>
>>51462941

>have first hand intrinsic knowledge on the region and all that has been stated thus far
>roleplay

The saddest thing is I want to watch the west die to that apeman mohammed's people, but only at the exact moment all Muslims are erradicated as well. Like a 2 way scorched earth total destruction. Neither of you deserve to inhabit this planet.

>>51462955

There's only so much one man can do. Unlike the terrorists who don't value their lives westerners are mostly cowards. That's what makes this man a cut above. It's not that he killed women, it's that he killed muslims. You are applying misconceptions. Yes, there are female muslims, but they are not women. Nor are the males, men. They aren't human. They never were and never will be. You don't have to agree with me. Your great grand-kids will be damning your cowardice as they become butchered slaves to this horde. As have all other people who have come into contact with them.
>>
>>51463044
the left is literally gonna do exactly what this guy wants
we are unironically heading towards a civil war because no one will just have a fucking conversation with each other, everything is about feelings
>>
>>51463067
>The saddest thing is I want to watch the west die to that apeman mohammed's people, but only at the exact moment all Muslims are erradicated as well. Like a 2 way scorched earth total destruction. Neither of you deserve to inhabit this planet.
Well what are you? Asian?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (25 KB, 400x392)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>51463011
Gore doesn't worry me, it's the connection to chan culture and to Australia. This fag was living somewhere near me and shitposting on /int/ and /pol/ under the same flag as I was, and he somehow thought it was a good idea to spout retarded pewdiepie memes while nonchalantly murdering people.
>>
>>51463036
Accelerationism has been pushed by the status quo for years. They want chaos, because it furthers the overall agenda of disintegration and subsequent re-molding of societies to their liking.
>>
>>51463063
Come to think of it... has a black American ever gone on a normie shooting spree (I know they kill each other all the time). You know what I mean.
>>
>>51462608
massive social collapsed was predicted in the 60s man. I mean look at the rat utopia experiments and how it mimics our current society perfectly. We are all doomed in possibly the next 3 generations.
>>
>>51463063
Doesn't matter if every white male in every white country chimped out, there is already too many immigrants to ever be snuffed out. Whites are already the minority globally, and are already the minority in every white country demographically between people younger than 10.
>>
>>51463080
>everything is about feelings
Not quite
>>
>>51463096

there was that one lawyer in florida couple years ago, he shot his law school
>>
>>51462314
>the media will brand memes a hate icon
Calm down, I can only get so hard.
>>
>>51463096
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D.C._sniper_attacks
Not quite the same as today's mass shootings since it occurred over weeks though
>>
>>51463096
One of America's worst mass killers was the DC sniper, and he was black.
>>
I presume revenge from ISIS, probably in UK or Germany
>>
>>51462926
You are a fucking idiot lmao there are parts of the middle east like that, yes, but almost all of it the people are stupidly kind, especially to americans despite contrary belief. get off cod retard

>>51461620
lifes too short for all this hate
>livestream
>manifesto
>threads
Ah, a degenerate who wanted attention so justifies it with racism. Cool
>>
>>51463096
Have you forgotten Dorner?
>>
>>51463124
That was some bullshit

RIP
>>
>>51462984

Primarily, yes. Islam has been the source of the majority of institutionalized killings in the modern world, and in the ancient one too. All the chaos in the middle east and in africa is caused by islam. The wars of the last 2 decades was brought on by islam. Everything that you know as far as human conflict in your lifetime has been sourced to islam. You think this video is bad? Go watch their handiwork. Delve into what isis is doing. See what iraqi freedom really looks like. Get out of that bubble for once in your life.
>>
>>51463124
YOU CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER!
would be fucking unimaginable of he'd somehow lived.
>>
>>51461620
And the night shall consume all, humanity will fade into the abyss, no records or memories with survive the purge. Just a blip in the timeline, a few fragile moments and then nothing. We have lived long enough to see the end and the automation begin.
>>
>>51463080
You sound pretty frustrated anon, maybe we should talk about this when you calm down a little
>>
>>51461620
It's almost as if demons are crawling out of the internet and into the heads of men. There's some really abstract mindfuck shit going on this decade.

It's strange seeing all that symbolism on his weapon, his choice of music.
>>
>>51463145
Autism, my friend. Autism.
Fuck jannies
>>
>ruining your life because a bunch of americans made you racist with memes
lol what a timeline we are in. Meanwhile china continues to gobble up NZ but I guess he doesn't care about that.
>>
>>51463082

No, I'm not a bugman, but I commend some parts of Asia for their treatment of these animals. They are leagues ahead of the west.
>>
>>51463141
And we will deserve it
>>
>>51462926
>it starts like this
Yeah, killing a bunch of defenseless mudslimes doing nothing wrong is really productive

Literally same shit as the charleston church shooter. Normies gazed at how autistic the shooter was for a week then moved on. Legit everyone moves on after a week and these autists who think their starting the next revolution in actuality just rot in prison while the public doesn't give a shit anymore
>>
File: 1551979589939.jpg (8 KB, 232x261)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
I honestly don't think I'll ever play a shooter again.
Not trying to be a moralfag but this was too fucking much.
>>
>>51461620
b-but new Zealand has heavy restrictions on fully automatic assault military rifles!!!
>>
people would just rather watch her stream than care about what just happened.
>>
>>51463088
oh piss off, you insipid normalfag.
>>
>>51463134
Wants to fight violence
Guns down people walking to church
Dude just admit the idea of being instrinsically better than another person excites you and gives you a sense of purpose where they would be none
Also talk to a Muslim or two in your life instead of living on a laotian shadow puppet board
>>
>>51463173
fucking lol

all posts conducted on this site are satirical in nature and as such, should not be taken seriously
>>
>>51463134
> Islam has been the source of the majority of institutionalized killings in the modern world
that seems like bullshit. Just look at Mao Zedong or Stalin, I think communism is a bigger killer
>and in the ancient one too
Islam isn't even an ancient religion, it came out of the medieval period
>>
>>51461620
The whole thing is kino as fuck and I'm glad I got it before it was pulled. 9/10 all he needed was some bombs.
>>
>>51463187
Nah man, this video was too fucking brutal
>>
File: james fields34.png (625 KB, 962x768)
625 KB
625 KB PNG
So far we have James Fields, the synagogue shooter, and now this guy. Why does /pol/ churn out so many murderers that ultimately accomplish nothing for their movement?
>>
>>51463180
don't tweet me on this subreddit you fucking newfag
>>
>>51462441
pastebin is allowed on 4chan you fucking newfag
>>
>>51463168
>doing nothing wrong

Owning firearms is illegal in NZ and one of the Muslims fired back. Probably a terror cell.
>>
>>51461888
>wouldn't recommend watching it
>links it

you autism ?
>>
>>51463142
i am rather frustrated, not exactly in a good place for debate either, just need a vent cause holy shit this feels like a satire world
>>
>>51463096
Mark Essex
Micah Johnson
Zebra Murders
>>
>>51463168

No one said a revolution will start from this, as stated earlier whites by and large are cowards and would first watch their wives be fucked infront of them than stand up for what they believe in. Though here and there you'll find a remnant of what gave the west power. You'll see an individual not frown away from what needs to be done. You'll go on, daily routine, black guy steals your girl you cry on the internet and think about suicide.. Meanwhile those mudslimes will very soon outnumber euros in their home countries. When those mudslimes feel comfortable in their numbers you will no longer have a europe. At which point, what? This isn't a fantasy scenario, this has happened before. It's just a matter of time. Those normies who will forget about this hero will be the same people wearing a burka and crying themselves to sleep a few generations down. Cannot fucking wait. Or you can stop viewing these insects as humans, and stop talking about their women. The irony in this is Muslims used to use their women on the frontline. They'd send them in first to tire the apposing armies and then move in. Women don't even have a soul according to their prophet. You've defended muslim women more than any muslim man ever has in the history of their being. Congrats, really.
>>
>>51463145
be wary of memetic psychological warfare
>>
>>51463107
you're right, it was hyperbole on my part, I'm just fucked off that most media outlets are gonna spin this in the exact way he wants them to
>>
>>51463206

That's obviously more a statement than a question. Swallow glass
>>
>>51463230
nobody cares about your perverse cuckolding fantasies
>>
File: 1551828549604.png (62 KB, 1103x654)
62 KB
62 KB PNG
>>51462830
>>51462708
He who writes the laws, signs the checks my ilk.
>>
>>51462842
What do you think would have more impact, what this guy did or if he did it to whoever is pro whatever policy he hates so much? If all these guys that have done this in the past chose the people who force policy instead?
>>
>>51463114
Funny that you mention that guy. I mentioned him to a guy on /pol/ a little while ago who tried to say this is a white people thing.
>>
>>51463230
what the fuck are you going on about? lmao

if you aren't a troll you need to realize you're a fucking failure because of yourself, nobody else
>>
Stormfront was never a part of 4chan, naziboos were fiercely hated, but like all things, retards thought people saying nigger meant that 4chan was a prowhite website. When all it was, was a place to jerk off to cartoons and discuss them. Now look where we are, retards murdering people over memes. Fucking cartoon world. Idiots the whole lot of them.
>>
>>51463067
So the muslims are worse than the people who choose them to "flood muh country" in order to destroy the concept of borders and independent nations?
>>
So /pol/ has produced quite a few killers in the past two years. Why is that?
>>
>>51463206
Fields was a fucking pussy compared to this guy.
>runs over one fat bitch
>>
>>51463282
This.

This nigga really said a pewdiepie meme while on a killing spree. How fucking impressionable and autistic can you be
>>
>>51461799
The internet truly has ruined us. I don't believe we should even make attempts to recover humanity at this point. It's all downhill from here.
I wonder if the internet has had any legitimate effects on how empathy registers in the people who've grown up using it.
>>
>>51463298
Allegedly. And she was white too.
>>
>>51463298

he didn't even run her over. You can see in the video she wasn't even contacted by the vehicle. She was just pushed to the ground by the mob and had a heart attack because she was a fat bitch.
>>
>>51463306
There's literally footage of it happening you fucking mong
>>
>>51463161
These people don't think man its just all memes with them.
>>
Very very interesting. All that manifesto shit and he didn't mention Jews once. Not even once. Almost like...
>>
>>51463317
Guys he didu nuffin he just drove a car into a crowd of people.
>>
Did he start shooting at people in the street because he allegedely thought they were non-white? or did he just decide to keep up the adrenaline and shoot even more innocent people?

P.S. Grow the fuck up. Nobody deserves to have their life taken like that over such a stupid context. All you zoomers in this thread that think this is 2006 era 4chan "le neber forget xD" need to be hanged.
>>
>>51463184

The only way to fight violence it through violence. There is no great anime strategic victory. You aren't going to change their inherent nature. You're only willingly giving yourself to what comes next. Muslim's don't go to church. In the quran it says it is filthy to shake the hand of a non-believer. It is written in their scripture that you are an infidel. Killing you grants them access to eternal life. This isn't a religion. That was not a church. It was a training ground for a cult, and these were initiates in the war against all that you hold dear.

>Dude

Kill yourself.

>Also talk to a Muslim or two in your life

I've lost family to muslim's. Not in war, not in conflict. Murdered in cold blood in the most brutal ways imaginable. I've watched a neighbor who proclaimed to be friends with another only to turn on the non-muslim when given the chance and lead to their death. I've watched genocides take place in which such unimaginable forms of cruelty were deployed to never ending extent that no man should ever have to know of such horrors. All as you've sat back, Doritos in hand and flipped through your JIDF screened broadcasting of what is admissible to you through your american learn box. I've been through the region. I know what Muslim's are beyond the veil. Beyond your pc culture and fairy tales of a better world where we all love eachother. The sooner a great number of people like you are killed by misunderstood friends, the sooner the world can move forward. Because the only thing progressing now is how far that black cock is fucking your girl in the ass.
>>
>>51463317
This. Read the transcript. Bitch's artery was torn apart by blunt force trauma. Car's can't do that. James is innocent and based. The jews in the Virginia ruined his life. The jewish judge. The jewish jurors. ALl of them conspired together to ruin his life. VA is a far left state too. Kid didn't have a chance.
>>
>first shuaibaby
>then reiko
>now this
alright, 4chan needs to be shut down. things are getting weird.
>>
File: nom.jpg (87 KB, 306x324)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>51463339
>All you zoomers in this thread that think this is 2006 era 4chan "le neber forget xD" need to be hanged.
What makes it cringe is that there is no irony in their posting. They unironically are political activists. It's like chanology but worse at this point.
>>
>>51463347
This is all tl;dr to me, but l thought he was from 2^3chan?
>>
>>51462795
No honestly you should kill yourself. You are too much of a pussy to be here.
>>
>>51463347
This was an event that originated on eight chan
>>
>>51463263

Oh look, argument tactics by the white coward. Disregard reality and focus on backhanded unintelligible insult. Are you an israeli by any chance?

>>51463280

Are you illiterate or just bandwaggoning?
>>
>>51462795
I look forward to seeing you shits hang from streetlamps.
>>
File: wmaf454.jpg (38 KB, 960x730)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>accomplished nothing in his life
>never went to university
>got a windfall due to cashing out of bitconnect early
>spent everything on guns and created a small terrorist cell then murdered a bunch of random people

Wow this guy is nu-/pol/ incarnate.
>>
>>51463381

The look on the asian woman's face LMFAO
>>
>>51463381
All of those things sound fucking based, anon.
I think I'll join nu-/pol/
>>
>>51463339
He was thinkin bout that score chart and his placement.
>>
>>51463381
lol is that epicnamebro?
>>
Sorry to the zoomers who've never seen anything this fucked up before but being exposed to disturbing violence was inevitable if you browse here. Things are only going to get worse.
>>
>>51462327
>Spyro the Dragon 3 taught me ethno-nationalism

haha what a time to be alive folks
>>
>>51463408

Remember that spanish girl who got in the car wreck and recorded her sister's brains spilling out of her skull?
>>
>>51463206
So this fat onion man was gonna be the savior of the white race?
>>
>>51463432
yeah stupid ghetto bitch just saying IMMA HOL IT DOWN FOR UUUU over and over
>>
File: pol 4chan45.jpg (88 KB, 1214x403)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>51463404
If you're a zoomer nu-/pol/ is probably why you came here in the first place.
>>
>>51463303
empathy not sure, but you can see how it fucks with people depression is at all time high from kids who grew up on social media. it's literally killing them but what can you do when it's your whole life?
>>
>>51463432
>I love my sister I don't give a fuck
>yanks her broken corpse around
>>
File: 1507555343749.jpg (72 KB, 470x512)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I'm so desensitized this is only mildly entertaining to me. I can't even pretend to be outraged when this is just business as usual on planet earth.
>>
>not even half a year ago, two white girls were raped and beheaded on video by Muslims while they were screaming and begging for their moms
>this video of Muslims getting shot is the worst thing they've ever seen

Either newfags or anti-white racists.
>>
>>51463442
Ah man, I miss 2008 4chan
>>
>>51462443
i like how you omit the fact towards the end he started shooting people on the street muslim or not
>>
>>51463464
This doesn't help white people its just going to make gun restrictions and even more pro immigration policy from the politicians
>>
File: 1451790245883.jpg (36 KB, 405x431)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>51463464
>group do something bad to someone else
>therefore anything I do against a totally different group is justified
Literal nigger tier thought process. Kill yourself.
>>
>>51463449
It's really not worth trying to rationalize these sort of people anymore.

Rather we should be more time figuring out how to cleanse this world.
>>
File: 1489633635343.jpg (14 KB, 288x324)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>51463464
>not even half a year ago, two white girls were raped and beheaded on video by Muslims while they were screaming and begging for their moms

I-link?
>>
Bunch of soiboi faggots, hope a muslim rapes your mothers. When Western powers get the fuck out of the Middle East you can talk shit.
>>
>>51463493
not that guy, but I remember seeing the video, and it was a major news story

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/what-lone-wolf-gang-did-before-scandinavian-tourist-beheadings/news-story/bf05f436eed0be63f2c13df110966332
>>
>>51462051
>very clearly skilled, he knew exactly what he was doing
/k/ here, he was better than most mass shooters, but not "very skilled" and did not "know exactly what he was doing" in terms of gear and exact tactics/use of firearms.

The entry with the shotgun was good, dumping it immediately was also a good move. However, he should have used a load bearing vest or plate carrier with good mag pouches, and more mags. Those twin-tied mags are no good, and we saw their downsides clearly in the video. He would have been much more effective wearing 8 to 10 mags properly arranged on a well fitting LBV or APC as previously mentioned.

I'm glad he wasn't that good, fucking faggot is going to get my guns banned so the faster he's stopped the better. Piece of shit asshole.
>>
>>51463483
>.0002% of whites owned slaves
>all whites are responsible and should pay reparations

Hmmm...
>>
>>51463528
Who are you quoting? That post didn't say that.
>>
>>51463352
Chanology was good because it was organic. Just a bunch of kids with their new found internet power costing a bent corporate religion tons of money.

A very scary thing to behold if you didn't expect it. I'm not surprised the internet was immediately divided, quarters consolidated, then culture defined and filtered from then on, and people divided along the old lines of left and right.
>>
File: 1552607730697.png (29 KB, 753x960)
29 KB
29 KB PNG
>>51463088
>t.
cpi dlerate
>>
>>51463472

The woman he shot outside the mosque was Muslim. The people behind the mosque, common sense. The people down the road, witnesses and or muslim. If they were leftists with agendas to erase western civilization by means of futile acceptance rhetoric then they deserved every part of the shell that exploded into their bodies. They died as equals with their missunderstood friends, making the whole event equal treatment and leaning more towards pc culture than anything. Wouldn't you agree?
>>
File: gilrish number gun654.png (448 KB, 720x720)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>>51463552
>murdering random people to own "the left"
lol weak. No wonder you guys' movement is falling apart.
>>
>>51461954
I watched the video all this happened lol
>>
So this is what happens when you take the stories posted on a Malaysian political forum seriously
>>
>>51463576
>you guys'
take the y'allpill, anon. it's a much better word
>>
>>51463576

Taking the one lazy point I made as a flagship to burn down the unstoppable logic that I've present tonight. This is why nothing of value comes from debate. This is why there is no such thing as coming to an agreement. violence can only be settled by violence. Yes, I take blame for my last lazy response. Though at this point I've said all that needs to be said and not a single word of it is refutable, much unlike the willingness to give your life to a people who want to take it from you for the sake of upholding an image your people lost a long, long time ago.
>>
File: hurr.png (180 KB, 890x724)
180 KB
180 KB PNG
>>51463576
His idea was literally to shake up the US and it's gun policies

I'm positive he's going to succeed in that.
>>
>>51463410
It was sarcasm, dumb fuck. Learn to read. Holy shit.
>>
File: angery453.png (1.57 MB, 4748x3072)
1.57 MB
1.57 MB PNG
>>51463647
>His idea was literally to shake up the US and it's gun policies
Wait seriously? Man fuck this kid.
>>
>Israel starts mass bombing Gaza
>just a few hours later, some white guy cohencedentally shoots up muslims; manifesto does not bad mouth Jews once, but this guy is supposedly from 8/pol/
>global news totally shifts focus to white terrorism against Muslims

Do you guys think this makes thoughts happen?
>>
>>51463483
It was Vladimir Lenin (maybe?) I think who said something along the lines of "We must go beyond killing the guilty. Killing the innocent sends a far stronger message to the masses." He was absolutely spot on.
>>
>>51462607
Don't forget to take that dick out of your ass when your done huffing and puffing, fag.
>>
>>51463464
>>not even half a year ago, two white girls were raped and beheaded on video by Muslims while they were screaming and begging for their moms
>>this video of Muslims getting shot is the worst thing they've ever seen
People aren't insects, you fucking idiot. No one said the first thing was okay and it's very much possible to be upset at both things.
>Either newfags or anti-white racists.
Or neither. Fuck your black-and-white thinking process.
>>
>>51461888
Did anyone save the webpage for his thread?
8ch has no archive as far as I can see.
>>
CIA or Mossad? Place your bets!
>>
>>51461620
>Gaming company does a AMA on other chan
>this happens
Well someone's fired.
>>
>>51463669

As long as muslims died it doesn't really matter. I hate Jews all the same but it's better to have one of my enemies die, than neither.
>>
Hi, there! Welcome to the 2010s! You've been in a coma for 20 years; Here are a few things you need to get caught up on.

- Donald J. Trump is now the President of the United States.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
- Microsoft deleted a teen girl AI after the internet turned her into a nazi-loving sex bot in under 24 hours.
- There's a tranny cult brainwashing sexually frustrated teenagers into becoming traps and killing themselves on a regular basis.
- Hope you liked Columbine! Mass shootings are a normal thing now, no one cares anymore.
- Politics has pretty much devolved into a screaming match between two extremes: internet-based Nazis and vaginal egg painting liberal arts students. You can be either one or the other, there is no third option.
- Also, there's a growing group of people who enjoy dressing up as anthropomorphic animals and "yiffing" each other, as well as constructing and consuming art that depicts the same.

Have a nice stay in the year 2019! :)
>>
>>51463669
Don't Jews and MusIims hate each other, though?
>>
>>51463728
Good post, but the '10s are over in 9 months.
>>
>>51463734

Popular misconception. They're literally brothers in every sense of the word. There are no closer allies than Iran and Israel.
>>
File: wew lad touhou342.jpg (52 KB, 513x486)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>51463742
>There are no closer allies than Iran and Israel.
This is your mind on /pol/.
>>
>>51463728
Whenever I hear about people who died around 1998-2006, I get jealous of them.
>>
>>51462959
>hurt some faggot streamer
>unfortunate
These underage b& need to GTFO
>>
Reminder you're a sociopath if you supported this. I'm no muslim nor am I a shiteating liberal but this guy was a fucking maniac
>>
>>51463768
What if the 9/11 attacks was actually our last chance to get into Heaven?
>>
File: fashwave23.jpg (715 KB, 1600x1174)
715 KB
715 KB JPG
>all these /pol/tards who are getting cold feet over this
Faggots this is the end game of fascist shit. It's all a big death cult. You either need to be prepared to end it all to kill the enemies of our leaders or you need to shut up.
>>
>>51463818
Those aren't actual Fascists. They're the Donald boomers/ dorks who say shit like "Hillary is the real racist" and cry at the sight of a dead muslim.
>>
>>51463793

I don't think many of us really support him, its just hard to give a fuck when it happens 100 times a years, so all we can do is meme.
>>
>>51463817
Life is so bizarre and disconcerting now. I keep feeling like I should have died some time before 2007. Maybe I am dead and I'm really in Hell now, I just don't fucking know anymore.
>>
>>51463689
kinda shitty quality but still readable
>>
>>51463760

I've been entrenched in this matter for longer than you've been alive. I've maybe been to /pol/ once, ever. It's not a matter of convincing you, or spreading lies. That's the game of governments. Considering your response you probably believe that you have a choice in choosing your government and laugh at nations with despots who force themselves in the seat of power, yet repeatedly find yourself being disservices by your supposed elected official. Funny how that works, huh?
>>
>all these moralizing niggers
When the hell did people stop coming here for the lulz? Why the fuck hasn't 4chan died from all this cancer yet?
>>
>>51463793
It takes way more than condoning violence against muslims to be a sociopath. You probably never researched psychopathy. This is just a healthy sense of nationalism.
>>
>>51463818
>enemies of our leaders
Your leaders are your enemies, dumbass. It's all about the money, merchants know no loyalty to any race or country. Have fun being cannon fodder, stupid goy, you deserve this and more.
>>
>>51463854
I got a txt file with the thread copy pasted in it but still no .html file of the thread

https://my.mixtape.moe/sgcock.gz
>>
>>51463303

The Internet has just shown us how shit humanity has always been deep down. I am eternally grateful to it.
>>
>>51463874
>When the hell did people stop coming here for the lulz?
>hahaha I'm celebrating mass murder but it's for the lulz guise
Fuck you, my man. I hope the chans get taken down.
>>
>>51461620
legendary fucking lad right here
>>
>>51463874
I come here mostly for right wing political activism. I don't care about memes except for pepes.
>>
>>51463853
There really is no way to tell anymore anon. All we can do is stay out of the way and observe this mess.
>>
>>51462468
Now that I think about it, the video is strangely reminiscent of the time I genocided a roach infestation in a hotel I was living in once.
>>51463347
Wanna know something even weirder? Shuaiby's death happened on March 14 last year. One exact year later, on the same exact date, this happens.
>>
File: 0ba.png (10 KB, 645x773)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>51461620
What a fucking madlad, had a huge grin on my face from start to end.
>>
>>51462978
I remember seeing the aftermath of the bataclan(sp?) massacr, I remember seeing what happened after Nice. At this point, I can't find a single fuck to give anymore.
>>
>>51463874
>>all these moralizing niggers
You mean people with a heart and conscience? Yeah, fuck them for having empathy, a basic human emotion, right?
>>
File: 1527619166662.png (1.13 MB, 845x720)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
>>51463742
>>51463858
>There are no closer allies than Iran and Israel.
I was going to call you a retard but now I'm intrigued, can you expand on why you think that? it baffles me. Maybe you mixed up Iran for Saudi Arabia? Write as much as you need, I really want to know what prompted you to say that.

By the way, since what you said is pretty unique you may have other interesting ideas. What do you think of Assange and Wikileaks?

>>51463760
No man if he had said 'There is no greater ally than Israel' I'd agree with you, this is your mind on /pol/ and MAGA kool aid but he didn't. Last I checked /pol/ was either with Iran and against Israel or the opposite, never seen someone call them allies.
>>
>>51463936
Is it really possible to TRULY have empathy for random people halfway around the world? I understand feeling that it's bad the event happened, but really no grown man is going to be emotionally impacted by people completely removed from his life perishing.
>>
File: toga34238.png (1.06 MB, 2441x2913)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
Wait guys. So is /pol/ actually not ironic about wanting to murder people?
>>
>>51463976
How fucking new are you? Stupid anime poster go back to tumblr and take your dumb image with you.
>>
>>51463879
that's the most immaculately stupid post I've ever read on 4chan in 8 years of use.
>>
>>51463976
Never have been. A slaughter is always what politics comes down to.
>>
>>51461753
>That was so fucking cool. When the raghead bitch gets shot in the back of the head- easily best part of the video. Also he says "I was going to burn that fucking place to the ground." Sounds like he wanted to burn it but didn't want to stay around and get arrested.

Either that or he hadn't gotten far enough to have molotov cocktails in his inventory yet. But if he had just placed a few sticky bombs and poured some gasoline, he could have had the same effect. He also didn't check the floor around the bodies for cash and didn't wear a mask. This guy is a complete GTA 5 amateur.
>>
right click > save page as

This is the 8gag thread
https://archive.fo/gCLYh
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/kyihcj.webm
>>
File: self improvement pol34.png (1.28 MB, 1473x2000)
1.28 MB
1.28 MB PNG
>>51461620
>post on /pol/ for self-improvement
>become paranoid and racist
>ruin my life at a young age over nothing but american memes
>>
>>51463988
It's true though. If you love your country, and your fellow country men, you are not a psychopath.
>>
>>51461799
>I don't think he doing his side any favors
I mean from reading his manifesto that's what he wants. He wants to cause a race war. He wants to incite political violence. However I am pretty sure nothing will come out of it. I think he'll be forgotten in a few weeks by the normies
>>
>>51464009
This. Murdering your fellow countrymen is just common nationalist courtesy.
>>
>>51463647
Except he did it in New Zealand so no one fucking cares.
>>
>>51464022
Now you're just being silly, anon. Don't talk if you can't talk.
>>
>>51462529
/pol/tards are dumb as fuck. They blame other races, the political/cultural zeitgeist, CIA glow in the dark niggers, feminism, everything except themselves. The funniest part is when they go full retard and do something like this.

The guy doesn't even have conviction. Look at how he magdumped a bunch of dead corpses from 10m away like he was scared to walk up to them and see what a fucking mess he made and what a disappointment to this world he is. Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>51464024
>Except he did it in New Zealand so no one fucking cares.

LOTR fans care. This shooting means Peter Jackson is now going to say "fuck off" to the entire country and find somewhere else to film his next Hobbit movies. Damn it. Hope you don't mind waiting until 2025 now.
>>
>>51464006
>having a cross as well as books on Spinoza and Hume
What?
>>
>>51463958

There's only so much you can convey without the proper backing of documented evidence. What I say can be taken however, but I have no stake in their war. What I will say is that I come from that region of the world. Before conclusions are made I am neither arab or jew. There is a military service record through my family, and it includes intelligence agencies of that region. There are things that go on behind the camera that isn't ever allowed to be discussed openly. Partnerships, campaigns, blueprints for where things "should" or "could" go. What happens on ground level, or rather boots on the ground is in no way indicative of what the leading groups subscribe to. It's about maintaining an image, and giving the people a reason. It ties back to the west in very apparent ways. It's there for you to see if you bother to get to know the workings of it all, but beyond that you'll never find sources beyond befriending servicemen of either nation with loose tongues and proof to back it. The campaigns you see fought out have been agreed upon, it's a matter of stability and power.
>>
>>51461878
Because fuck muslims
>>
File: 1526782640243.jpg (20 KB, 337x314)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>51463660
Mutts deserve it, they've had a luxury no other country can brag about and all they do is sit on their asses fighting about idiotic identity politics and magapede stuff. Fuck burgers.

>>51463647
You know what other thing he's going to succeed at? Fucking imageboards. He meme'd too hard, this has to be a false flag.
>>
File: 1451770568510s.jpg (4 KB, 124x124)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>more right wing terrorism
Christ you guys are such fucking sore winners.
>>
>>51462959
>it's going to hurt pewdiepie unfortunately
*fortunately
>>
>>51461988
wtf was that guy listening to at the beginning?
>>
These low IQ poltards needs to be detained desu. Pol also needs to be deleted because you cunts have ruined this entire website and now you're fucking shooting people. These fucking brainlets who have no concept of what's going on in the world and blaming it on other people need to die.
>>
>>51464048
Dude wrote an 81 page manifesto about how he hopes by killing these people he will fuel a U.S. race war and dissuade minorities from moving to Europe and the U.S.
>>
File: 1517111423447.gif (839 KB, 500x650)
839 KB
839 KB GIF
>>51464054
>winners

That's right miss.
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 228x221)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>51464040
Maybe it's one of those cool Malevich crosses.
>>
My depression is cured for the day. My heart was racing when the mudslimes fell.
>>
>>51464066
Hiromoot himself would laugh at your pathetic attempts at censorship.
>>
File: lain smug.png (229 KB, 500x357)
229 KB
229 KB PNG
>>51464073
>Dude wrote an 81 page manifesto about how he hopes by killing these people he will fuel a U.S. race war and dissuade minorities from moving to Europe and the U.S.

Damn this kid is a retard
>>
>>51464087
>Censorship
The culling of regards is not censorship
>>
File: hiro fish35.png (312 KB, 859x932)
312 KB
312 KB PNG
>>51464087
>raughs while implanting malicious code and typing up intentionally bad english responses
>>
>>51464087
>Censorship
The culling of retards is not censorship
>>
>>51464102
>culling of regards
Nice freudian post
>>
>>51464043
Well anon you provided zero sources or anything like that. Yet something inside me makes me strongly agree with you, even with no evidence whatsoever
>There are things that go on behind the camera that isn't ever allowed to be discussed openly. Partnerships, campaigns, blueprints for where things "should" or "could" go. What happens on ground level, or rather boots on the ground is in no way indicative of what the leading groups subscribe to. It's about maintaining an image, and giving the people a reason. It ties back to the west in very apparent ways. It's there for you to see if you bother to get to know the workings of it all, but beyond that you'll never find sources beyond befriending servicemen of either nation with loose tongues and proof to back it. The campaigns you see fought out have been agreed upon, it's a matter of stability and power.
Yes, Iran is a very interesting country as is Israel. What we see is a mere theatre.

>It's there for you to see if you bother to get to know the workings of it all
How could I? All I see is controlled media, and controlled opposition. Is the simplest question the most powerful of all? Cui Bono? Any books or websites you recommend? Please do. By the way I'm still interested in what you have to say about Assange and Wikileaks. Also I'd love to hear your opinion about Russia acting as an opposing force to the West, also China.
>>
>>51464066
>complaining about shootings and other people ruining the website in one sentence
whew
>>
>>51464087
hiroshimoot will absolutely censor posts if he's otherwise unable to keep the site afloat you mongoloid
>>
>>51464113
newsflash, if you're against freedom of speech you're the bad guy
>>
>>51464147
> if you're against freedom of speech you're the bad guy
t. guy who unironically wants ethnic cleansing. No one cares what you think about good or bad. You're just a weak, non-virile small man.
>>
Tinfoil hat time, but looking at the different threads about this has me thinking there is some kind of sponsored posting going on here.

I'm seeing what seems to be way more posts that are along the lines of "seeing people die made me sad/sick" compared to other mass shootings. A lot of these posts have bad grammar along the lines of "show me bob and vagea" as well.

Either there are way more newfags here that have never seen someone die before, or someone has a bunch of keyboard slaves posting the same shit over and over for some reason.

Or I'm just crazy.
>>
File: weirdestbonr.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>51461799
>Dude makes a post on 8ch about how he's going to go on a killing spree, then actually delivers with 2 other people.
>There's a 16 minute video and it's pretty brutal.
>>
>maaan why'd he do thiiiiss!
>this is hurting his cauussee!
>muslims blowing shit up left and right and now nobody dares to make fun of their god across the world
>everybody makes fun of christianity, everyone jokes about pedo priests while grooming is normal among muslims

Spot the difference? If enough of these lunatics do this kind of shit (like the muslims terrorists are lunatics too), things will change. Muslims also have fear.
>>
File: 1524797560213.jpg (357 KB, 1278x987)
357 KB
357 KB JPG
>>51464087
>>51464087
It's like everyone suddenly forgot how those Stormfront or something forums got ass fucked by one of the highest "authorities" of the internet, the guys in charge of global DNS or some overseeing technical organization that I can't remember.

Blatant censorship goes out unnoticed these days. Alex Jones got shoah'ed and few cared, the left for obvious reasons and the right thought of him as a larper, but at least that event got me deeply afraid of how no one gives a fuck anymore.
>>
>>51464145
Hiromoot himself has said he doesn't care about profitability. He'll keep this baby afloat like an old woman taking a chihuahua in for multiple surgeries, refusing to have it put down.
>>
>>51464073
bowl cut faggot tried the same and none remembers him, bunch of impressionable kids up there
>>
>>51464166
Profitability isn't the same thing as keeping the site afloat. If he starts losing money he will be forced to change something
>>
I am looking forward to the next Murdoch Murdoch episode after this.
>>
>>51464166
>he doesn't care about profitability.
Because CIA funds this shithole.
>>
File: saudi arabia isis.jpg (39 KB, 600x330)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>51464163
>muslims blowing shit up left and right
Almost all of the terrorism in the US at least over the past year was right wing, non-islamic terror.
>>
>>51461753
That part was absolute kino
>>
i won't pretend i didn't enjoy watching that. call me fucked up, i don't give a fuck.

people forget that humans used to kill, used to hunt, it's our nature. we just need to make sure the right things die for the right reasons because it's obviously never going to stop.
>>
>>51464190
This. We need to kill all liberals, democrats, and gay men. Now. If you don't want to do this you are a cuck.
>>
>>51461878
cause 1st worlders here are living a life with no strugles
>>
>>51464182
I live in the Eu m8. In the US, it's not cool to hate muslims anymore. It was only cool after 9/11. Now it's all about white people, or rather, white men.
>>
>>51461799
> I don't think he's doing his side any favors
Meh. Damned it you do damned if you don't.
>>
>>51463549
>t. reposts an image beginning with 155 and thinks he's hardcore
>>
>>51464154
You're just crazy, stupid fuck. When that beta nigger snapped and went out shooting a bunch of strangers in murica a lot people were feely after they saw him shoot the old black man. "Have you seen 'namesofhisgf'?" then he shot the old folk. Some people still have bits of humanity in them, that scene touched a lot, the nonsensical of it and old people in general being something people hate seeing been fucked with

That said this vid did nothing like that for me anyway, but I just wanted to put it as an example that even if it's about black people dying it can still touch peoples fibers
>>
>>51464154
It's smooth brains from reddit with their soft feefees.
>>
File: china america349283.png (468 KB, 774x657)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>51464207
>Damned it you do damned if you don't.
Except that's not true. The right was growing extremely quickly in 2017. Then you faggot LARPers showed up in Charlottesville and ruined the global movement. So fuck you. I hope this kid gets the book thrown at him. To NZ is cucked as fuck and probably doesn't have the death penalty.

Also the chinks are a much bigger threat to NZ. Why didn't he take them out instead?
>>
>>51464166
>Hiromoot himself has said he doesn't care about profitability.
And you believed him?
How cute.
>>
>>51461620
bases retard doing the news bidding while not doing anything about new Zealand and Australia being owned by the chinks
>>
>>51464130

Where I come from people with this much interest usually intend to harm you in one way or another. Though at this point in my life I've seen and done enough to care little about the repercussions. That said, without theater there would be no nation still standing. If you want so badly to find your answers I'm afraid it's not going to come from any sources that are readily available to you, as that would inherently defeat the purpose. Short of living a worldly life everything is fairly latched down nowadays. The time of unravelling has all but passed us with little to no effort in the ways of putting any meaningful stop to it all, but then we'd have to ask ourselves if we'd want to. On a personal level, if invested, sure rebellion might be bred but not in any unified way. They, as in all major powers that currently reside have played their hands right and have broken their backs to get here. It wasn't and still isn't easy. They are constantly biting their nails in absolute dismay, but it's their game. The only way I can see you pulling the curtain back, if only slightly would be to apply yourself in their ranks and make friends with people who have no business befriending you. Beyond accomplishing that nearly impossible feat, just have an open mind about you. If everything was so clearcut then there would be no need for the senseless wars that have been fought for the last 75+ years. Power is struggle, without the struggle you have no power. All of what they have comes with diminishing returns, so they create an illusion around it to keep us all subscribed and fighting. The truth, we've all already lost.

I have no opinions on Assange, that's beyond my understanding and I won't waste time humoring ideas without a basis. Your guess is as good as mine. As for the cold war. Ask yourself, how do you conquer the people of the world without having to fight all of them at once? You don't need to be inquiring on this as it seems you already are quite aware.
>>
Brenton "Allah deez bullets in your head" Tarrant
Brenton "Ethno-National, Your Religion is Irrational" Tarrant
Brenton "This is a Jihad, Retahd" Tarrant
Brenton "Wash your Feet at 8, Eat a bullet Mate" Tarrant
Brenton "Swallowed Goat Cream? Die on Live Stream" Tarrant
>>
imagine trying so hard to be edgy and living such a comfy life that you celebrate this
>>
I knew it was only a matter of time before someone streamed a mass shooting. Deeply disappointed it was just some Muslims and not a school shooting but they cant all be winners.

Also what the hell did the words on his guns say?
>>
>>51464251
imagine doing what he did, but not shooting out that radio, holy shit, that music.
>>
>>51464251
#BUILDTHATFUCKINGWALL
#DELICIOUSLIBTEARS
#FUCKOFFWEREFULL
>>
>>51464257
one said something like "here's your migration pact" and i think there were some references to bible verses
>>
Muslims truly are the real terrorists,
>>
File: Vienna1683.png (1.24 MB, 679x906)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB PNG
>>51464257
Serbian, Russian, Armenian writings, and the names of Christian Martyrs from all around the Christian world.

>Vienna 1683
>>
>>51464257
Kebab Remover was also written on one side iirc
>>
>>51463742
being this fucking retarded good lord
>>
>>51464269
>>51464276
>>51464281
Wow its only a matter of time before the Muslims strike back. It likely won't even be in the same country but a blood bath is probably coming.
>>
>>51464289
Imagine being so small and taking a chunk out of bait this large.
>>
>>51464234
>>51464130

To add one last thing: I cannot comment on China by means of any factual basis, either. If I were to guess pointlessly I'd assume it was the Soviet's responsibility gone wrong/right (however you'd view it).The Chinese are very independent people. In my opinion they excluded themselves by means of will and progression from what was originally planned for their nation. Now they serve only as another actor, equal in parts of control for stability purposes.
>>
>>51461988
Thank you anon very cool but Also originally
>>
Kinda scary how this is going white male has become evil in the eyes of mass media and now the crazies are going to come out spurred on by this and make white male the real evil
>>
>>51461620
What the fuck is wrong with white males?

Only pussies kill the innocent
>>
>>51464246
Oh, that's his name. Brenton Tarrant? Sounds pretty fucking cool.
>>
File: obvious.jpg (8 KB, 297x170)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>51464309
>What the fuck is wrong with white males?

The same thing that's wrong with white females. Not enough sex.
>>
>>51461620
There is no way this is just a coincidence
>Pew
Shoots with a gun
>Die
Kills people
>Pie
on 3/14
>>
>>51464308
Nah white dudes are cool. /pol/tards will become more outcast though.
>>
>>51464308
when every media outlet rushes to say NOT ALL MUSLIMS while simultaneously flooding people with op-eds about how white terrorism is the true threat, it will only radicalize more white men. it is all intentional and things will only continue to escalate. if somebody believes (and with some reason) they are being treated as the boogeyman no matter how well they live their life, it's only a matter o time before they become the boogeyman.
>>
>>51464154
>Sees people having compassion and empathy, a typical human emotion
>Can't understand it, so he makes up a conspiracy theory
I agree with the guy who called you a stupid fuck.
>>
>>51464223
>Then you faggot LARPers showed up in Charlottesville and ruined the global movement
>if you fight your enemies they win
No. Fuck you. Stupid pede.
>>
>>51464332
>becoming a terrorist because of clickbait memes
Only an unironic nu-/pol/ zoomer would ever fall for that shit.
>>
>>51464332
yup you are right this is going to get hotter of time and their will be mayhem. Oh will society sucks anyway may as well let the lads burn it I guess.
>>
im considering leaving america because white people are becoming radicalized but I can't convince my family to leave with me
>>
>>51464339
>attacking random muslims instead of the politicians who brought them here
You are still a retard LARPer.
>>
File: 1549907257115.jpg (23 KB, 365x346)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>>51464351

>white people are becoming radicalized

wonder why
>>
File: 1550576679183.jpg (282 KB, 1600x2570)
282 KB
282 KB JPG
>wake up on my birthday
>god gives me a bunch of dead muslims
thanks god
>>
>>51464223
>Also the chinks are a much bigger threat to NZ. Why didn't he take them out instead?

chinks have real power and poltards are afraid of them
>>
>>51464368
Thanks for the tiddies
>>
>>51464342
setting aside that it's far more insidious than a few clickbait articles, that is actually happening. just look at this fag, he took the bait unironically and memed his way through a massacre.
>>
File: boomers nyt.png (92 KB, 1127x556)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
>>51464351
Boomers are becoming radicalized. This is because they are dying. Boomers are the only majority conservative group in this country. It's no coincidence that the left is gaining momentum just as they are starting to die off.
>>
The name literally Christchurch, what is a mosque doing there?
>>
File: Mr-Burns.gif (444 KB, 395x247)
444 KB
444 KB GIF
>>51464327
All according to his very original plan.
>>
did he actually post on /pol/ or are you guys memeing
>>
>>51464366
it's not my fault.
origg
>>
>>51462914
perhaps that is what's required to rid society of retarded ideals like these, and start actually doing things
>>
>>51464342

The age of equal opportunity and affirmative action only the elite white males succeed average are pushed to well below any other ethnic group. The disenchanted and mentally unstable will fight back
>>
>>51464351
Gather up your clan of rats and get out. Good riddance.
>>
>>51464399
Yes, but it was eight-chan's /pol/.
>>
File: 1514518622115.gif (455 KB, 256x256)
455 KB
455 KB GIF
>>51464421
>equal opportunity
>and affirmative action
>>
>>51464423
and yet we will end up taking the blame because thats the way the fucking normies operate.
>>
File: 1552437628838.png (100 KB, 310x332)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>51462051
The guy had a disturbing amount of weapon skill during the entire shooting.

The way he instinctively reacted and turned around at that one guy running for his life and the reflexes he had isn't something a regular person who just plays call of duty all day could do.

One guy even tried tackling him, but he managed to shoot and kill him as well.

Mark my words. It's going to be revealed that he had prior military training of some kind.
>>
>>51464234
>>51464302
Nah man I mean no harm but I do understand why you'd think thank, no worries. If anything it's me who should be worried of them, I mean the guys over here but they know my lifes struggles, I pose no treat. And you're right, I'm looking for answers in places long controlled by them, silly me. That said the curtain may fall in my lifetime and I may get some answers, but it will not be a nice event in the slightest for anyone is my guess.

Thanks for your insight, I really appreciate it. Stay safe.
>>
>>51464422
>Gather up your clan of rats and get out. Good riddance.

I wish I could leave right away but I was born here and I'm not prepared to live in another country.
>>
>>51461954
he literally had gas gas gas playing while running from the cops anon
>>
>>51464433
Good, let the conflict accelerate beyond all intended bounds.
>>
>>51464439
His manifesto notes that he had planned and trained for the attack for 2 years.
>>
>whines about muh terrorism
>commits terrorist act
Anglos are really making me think here.
>>
>>51464454
No military history of any kind?
>>
>>51464452
So you are saying that blaming and shutting down the chans will make the users of said chans rise up for the Civil war,Holy war and Beta uprising everyone is always memeing about? Gotta admit it could be glorious. Bigger wars have started from much smaller incidents so its possible.
>>
>>51464432

Somehow both can co exist, straight white male is only loser
>>
>>51464454
do you have a link to that manifesto? we must download everything and archive it so no one can ever scrub it from the internet.
>>
>>51464466
No, its not.

If the chans get shut down then you autistic losers won't do shit lmfao
>>
>>51464459
>whines about racism
>hurls racism at a specific group
>"well, that's not really racism"
ya i can't understand why anyone would take that personally and snap
>>
>>51464469
Except this guy stated flat out that he had no interest in school. He wasn't oppressed. He has money. He just wanted to kill people because muh memes.
>>
>>51464466
That's right. Take the chans away and these boys are gonna take their cause to the streets amidst the ensuing social/politcial polarisation. What a lovely day!
>>
File: yuru camp face 0598345.png (133 KB, 192x549)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>51464488
Who are you quoting? No one said that. Nice attempt at deflection though.
>>
>>51464476
You tried reading the thread, you utter faggit?
>>
>>51464460
Idk, but when a dude says he's trained years for something then does it exceptionally I would believe he was telling the truth.

If I had to guess no I doubt he was military, a half loaded mag falls out of his gun at one point and he has to pick it back up, see right after he shoots the runner.
>>
>>51464497
Muslims will surely retaliate those guys slaughter each other like its freaking nothing.
>>
>>51464476
It's called the great replacement
>>
File: 1552617940917.png (77 KB, 791x461)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>51464439
He was trained by fortnite
>>
>>51463874
>When the hell did people stop coming here for the lulz?
the election, when you showed up
>>
>>51464507
>If I had to guess no I doubt he was military
The way he finishes the victims and how he cleared the room when he entered was too on the nose to how infantrymen do the same when clearing a building.

I highly doubt he prepared like this on his own.
Im 100% certain he was a soldier at some point from the footage alone.
>>51464565
I hope you don't actually believe this nonsense. He's trying to build up a case so he can plead insanity.
>>
>>51464572
opposite, he appears to be building up deliberateness from that image. you don't get insanity for this shit anyway retard.
>>
File: 146846849.gif (807 KB, 480x254)
807 KB
807 KB GIF
>>51461620
Absolute madman and here I thought brits dont have balls. This truly made my day, finally a killing spree recorded.
Is there a news article which said how many muslims died?
>>
>>51464612
You're a dumbass either way for thinking he's genuine and not just taking the piss out of the interrogation.

He knows he's fucked so he's not taking it seriously.
>>
>>51464621
Roughly 40 confirmed dead.
20 or so mortally wounded and may die at the hospital eventually.
>>
This is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen online, for sure. While I don't agree with his racial ramblings, he's got great taste in music

>>51464223
>The nation with the closest political and social values to my own is the
People's Republic of China

Hmmm
>>
>>51464572
The manifesto mentions he purposely intends to not an hero, not attack any officers, and plead guilty when faced with trial to be a burden on the system.
>>
>>51464621
>brits
>implying the guy isn't fukken austrayan
>>
>>51464565
He was being sarcastic, you illiterate dipshit. His final word in that answer was "No."
>>
>>51464650
He's going to get fucking murdered in jail once the muslim prisoners find out what he did.
He won't be much of a "burden" on the system after that.
>>
>>51464679

>wides with the whites right off the bat
>muslim's try to pullshit, the deathtoll of muslim's go up.
>He continues his spree in jail.
>>
>>51464679
Idk much about New Zealand prisons, in the U.S. they would probably have him lock and key in solitary like other mass shooters.
>>
>>51461888
This kind of autism is going to hurt whites in the long run
>>
>>51464679
>>51464706
He's almost certainly going to solitary.
>>
>>51464650
No, he said he intended to plead not guilty. Read it again.
>>
File: 1513548.gif (502 KB, 498x498)
502 KB
502 KB GIF
>>51461620
Why are aussie accents so hot?
Please aussie daddy shoot a load inside me too
>>
>>51464712
WTF so he gets to kill normies and be a NEET lucky bastard is living the dream
>>
that shit is so new zealand. a brit wouldn't be able to pull that off with that type of loadout and stay as calm as he did.

they do serious fucking hunting and bush whacking in NZ. i doubt 90% of UK chucklefucks have even fired a gun.
>>
File: a75c68a45.jpg (47 KB, 468x321)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>51464657
Oh shit nvm. Ofc the brits stay cucked.
He did the shooting in a city called Christchurch.
Jesus what a madman
>>
>>51461799
>2 other people
did they stream as well?
>>
>>51462624
Could say the same about when people take extreme posture based on the actions of muslim lunatics
>>
>>51462926
>I know the middle east more than you ever will. They. All. Want. You. Specifically. You. Dead. And. Would. Kill. You. Given. The. Chance
So you don't know the middle east
>>
>>51464679
He will most likely be put into solitary confinement. Put him with other prisoners, and chances are
1) he gets killed or injured
2) he kills or injured someone
3) he radicalizes othe inmates
No prison overseer wants any of these outcomes. No judge wants any of these outcomes.
>>
>>51464767
Hitler loved Muslims you cuck
>>
>>51464439
That would make sense, seeing as it's staged. Surprised people don't talk about crisis actors anymore
>>
dumb nigger monkeys want to fight to the death
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9c0-ZC-4-E
>>
>>51464852
You can tell when a shooting is staged because they are really sloppy and make a shit ton of mistakes.
Like the Sandy Hook Shooting.

This one is legit.
>>
>>51462906
>>51462990
Mentioning the guy's name and showing his mugshot will give him exactly what he wants, which is attention. That's what all shooters want, hence why no news outlet will give him fame
>>
>>51464867

Well its a little too late for that. All his shit is gonna spread like wildfire on the chans.
>>
File: 1552636186467.png (114 KB, 540x397)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS BRENTON TARRANT AND TODAY I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO CLOSE MOSQUES.
>>
>>51461620

Need download link to the video. It's getting taken down everywhere. Haven't seen it yet.
>>
>>51464894
WHAT WILL HE originallyDO NEXT?
>>
>>51464867
I seriously doubt america's nigger media all agreed to do that
>>
>>51462260
How would that help? The guy was willing to go to jail so he might as well just used his real name to post his thread.
>>
Oh god, it's real....
>At the Al Noor Mosque in Deans Ave, Riccarton[15] a heavily armed shooter attacked at around 13:40 local time. The Al Noor shooter livestreamed 16 minutes of his attack on Facebook Live, where he identified himself as 28-year-old Australian-born Brenton Tarrant, a White supremacist.[13] Right before opening fire, Tarrant stated "remember lads, subscribe to Pewdiepie" to the livestream.[13] It is reported that up to 300 people may have been inside the mosque, attending Friday Prayer, at the time of the shooting.[16] A neighbour of the mosque told reporters that he witnessed the shooter flee the mosque and drop what appeared to be a firearm in the driveway while he fled.[17]

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/bsckol.mp4
>>
>>51464867
>hence why no news outlet will give him fame
You have no idea how news outlet work. Not to mention, none of you can seem to recognise that scant information is very common for situations still in development. If you were around exactly at the same time other shootings happen, you would've had to endure how little information was released at the time, until everything comes clear in a matter of days.
>>
>>51464932
>a manifesto titled "The Great Replacement" (a reference to the white genocide conspiracy theory

>>>>>>>>>>>>>conspiracy theory
>>
So far what we know: https://heavy.com/news/2019/03/brenton-tarrant/
>>
>>51464932
It's ALREADY on Wikipedia???
>>
This guy is talking about fertility rates yet I bet he has no children at age 28. Why not fight low fertility rates by having a family and 5 children? Probably because it takes responsibility and lots of hard work which lazy and entitled white people are not capable of and it is easier just kill a bunch of people.
>>
>>51464932
>The third Test cricket match between New Zealand and Bangladesh, scheduled to be played at the Hagley Oval in Christchurch from 16 March, was cancelled because of security concerns
His real motivation for the shooting.
>>
>>51464958
welp, i thought they had changed their policies on sharing shooters' names after many people warned that it encourages other shooters. I guess i was wrong
>>
>>51464040
are you new to the website? /pol/ is retarded and a walking contradiction.
>>
Breivik of the east. NZ surrender your guns citizens
>>
>>51465002
>killing people is easy now
your argument makes you sound like a psychopath.
>>
>>51464992
Its been hours anon. This is the net not the Gutenberg press.
>>
>>51464958
>>51465017
https://youtu.be/YcF5AN2cccw?t=797 what made me think that the news outlets won't share his name
>>
49 people? that's gotta be a new record
>>
>>51465017
Some news outlets have, usually the more independent ones. Mainstream sources, however, try to report every detail they can (they would report the shooter's pooping habits if they could).
>>
>>51465054
nah, breivik waxed 69 race traitors
>>
>>51464867
he doesn't give a shit about that. he knows he'll be forgotten. read his manifesto. the whole point of his attack is accelerationism. specifically, more pressure to be put on whites to give up their weapons and submit to being replaced by shitskins, with the hope that it will spark pushback from whites before it's too late. spoiler: it's already too late
>>
File: stare.png (148 KB, 460x460)
148 KB
148 KB PNG
Anyone have the video again? Sorry for asking, just woke up to this bros.
>>
File: apu-apustaja-balloon.png (452 KB, 1024x1024)
452 KB
452 KB PNG
One of the few sources still up: https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

>those bodies...
>>
>>51461620

Soooo did they snatch this memewarrior? What happened to him?
>>
wew my jap gf just laughed after I told someone killed 40 in NZ >He's a strange person like you right? hahaha
I guess asians take events like this differently?
>>
>>51465132
japanese are maximum blackpilled
>>
It's on /gif/ with sound if you're too pussy to leave here.

>>>/gif/14646348
>>
>livestreams the whole thing
>kills shitload of people
>memes while doing it
This guy is a legend now.
>>
>>51465119
One man, late 20s arrested and charged with murder.
>>
>>51465132

Japanese view arabs and muslims with utmost contempt. They are truly the greatest thing to ever come of this planet. That said, fuck off my board you normie bitch.
>>
>>51465132
Western asian or actually Japanese?
If she's actually japanese they're obviously going to be very disconnected from what goes on in the west outside of a news headline, all they're going to hear is "a bad thing happened somewhere in the world" and not see anything significant past that
>>
kek pewds brought into this

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/youtuber-pewdiepie-sickened-as-shooter-mentions-him-in-live-stream-of-new-zealand-mosque-shooting-a4092406.html
>>
Is he alive? Anyone knows?
>>
>>51465172
Actually Japanese. Yeah she hasn't even seen news about this in Japan yet.
>>
>>51465119
>>51465155
>>51465207
In custody, it seems.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christchurch_mosque_shootings
>>
>>51465180

>sickened

Yeah, the blond hair blue eyed guy who uses the word nigger regularly and is inherently racist to all hell is sickened. Deep down inside he's giggling to himself.
>>
>>51465222
what a creepy schizo you are
>>
>>51462314
holy shit I hope it happens
just imagine, how could the media sink EVEN deeper than the shithole they're in

them trying to shit on pewdiepie is going to redpill the coming generations on not trusting anything they say, this is fucking gold
>>
>>51465214
what a coward to surrender. maybe he wishes to become like breivik in an isolation suite
>>
>>51462114
>a false flag attack from the left
ISIS was a right wing conspiracy
>>
File: 1405062033281.jpg (34 KB, 490x333)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>51465222
>anyone who uses the word nigger is inherently racist
>>
>>51465172
>all they're going to hear is "a bad thing happened somewhere in the world" and not see anything significant past that
Just like the rest of us! :D
>>
oh great, another 6 months of listening to leftist "nationalism is le dangerous"
>>
huh, I thought it was yet another 'RISE UP GENTLEMEN' and was rolling my eyes, but he was actually just removing kebab
based
>>
>>51464970
Shit kills me. It's blatantly obvious that there is an organised effort to rid the world of europeans and give their lands to brown people.
>>
>>51465160
> They are truly the greatest thing to ever come of this planet.

cuck
>>
>>51463920
>literal mass murder of human beings
>oh, this is like when I killed a bunch of bugs in a hotel

amazing how fucking retarded some people are
>>
>>51465579
what's the difference tho
origiogo
>>
>>51461878
what else are individuals like him supposed to do?
I mean, accelerationism is a long shot but it's kind of the only shot he's got

politics and normies have been bending over for a while now so you can't count on them, so forcing shit to get to the point where everything explode might be the best for everyone involved
like that one fag said, turn up the heat fast enough so the frogs jump out of the boiling water

kinda sad kids had to be involved but then again chances are they were already on their way to be radicalized anyway
>>
>>51461620
https://mega.nz/#!ssRykYSS!ap7es927CNXEH4AKo5wdw5k1pjh7WE2nv4balpP0X8Q

Here's a mega link if anyone is having trouble with other links.
>>
You guys are originally fucked up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.