[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1552664353501.jpg (452 KB, 1827x2436)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
old thread is originally here: >>51446254
>>
>>51462380
Drugs are the most normalfag pastime that that have ever existed.
>>
>>51462342
Can't get robocough in Australia but according to the page I'm looking at the pic I posted has

Ingredients

Each 10mL of oral liquid contains: *Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg

Pic since new thread
>>
File: stupid image.jpg (19 KB, 300x168)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>51462380
LSD - Can I take my gf on a trip without her freaking out? Like, I can keep my shit together pretty well but is it hard with two people? I'll need to sort of lead her because she's a sensitive lass
>>
>>51462380
who here /tfw no stoner gf/
Every day is a struggle boys
>>
>>51462408
https://www.robitussin.com.au/products/dry_cough_forte/ingredients.html
it has a small amount of alcohol but it should be okay
>>
>>51462418
Don't both trip for her first time you autist. Let her go and you help her through it
>>
>>51462428
>Don't both trip for her first time you autist. Let her go and you help her through it
I suppose I will. My first time was pretty chill, though. We'll be taking phenibut as well.
>>
What's a good amount of diazepam/valium for a good high? Also should I just take it orally, crush it up and swallow it or rail it?
>>
>>51462439
take your 100ug tab and dissolve it in distilled water or split it in half (carefully)
>give her half
>give yourself half
voila you dramatically decreased the odds of a not good trip and you get to be romantic
>>
>>51462427
watch out will give him the shits/ dicky belly though with all that syrup.
>>
>>51462478
That was my first idea, but most people have told me that that would be just a shitty, uncomfortable, mediocre trip
>>
Get a grinder and finely grind the weed. bring oil to simmer in a pan then lower it just a little to a calmer lower heat then for 45 minutes fry your ground weed, then you can either put the oil in your desired container and if you wish, strain it with a tea strainer. Normally if it were an 8th and the oil went into a brownie, the brownie would be cut 16 portions (half might do for a beginner) but you can do what ever you want with the oil.
>>
>>51462490
I love 50ug trips I don't know what the fuck those anons are smoking.
>>
File: 1526223569503.jpg (9 KB, 311x317)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
How buy online?
>>
Reee, now my LONG posts which took time and effort to write cant get their deserved (You)s!!
One of them was actually marginally important ffs

Will you fuckwits please stop making 4-5 word imageless meaningless stupid ass posts that fill up the replies and kill the threads in no time?
If you have that little to say, maybe read the thread a bit more and youll probably read something that makes you want to comment or ask a question which you can add into your short post to make one that isnt a waste of time replies and space.

STOP MAKING POSTS THAT JUST SAY THIS SHIT:
>Where do I buy lsd?
>how do i use DNMs?
>should i try opiates?
>redpill me on ketamine
>how do i snort drugs?
>how many tabs should i take?
>im so baked rn
>what is DMT like?
>can you snort 2cb?
>Is kratom legal here?
>Is ketamine addictive?

you can just google half of those and get a better answer. We've all seen most of these posts word for word half a dozen times, sometimes even twice in the same thread. Moreover they are insanely repetative, uninteresting and irrelevant to everyone else.
Your post should contain SOME fucking content, a litlle bit. Not just "originagal" to pass the filter.
>>
>>51462401
Lmao I was gonna rebut your post but then faggots came in here asking about acid with their gf (!). What a fucking joke, this place.
>>
>>51462490
if she wants to do it properly and shes sensitive she has to do it properly. work her way up.
>>
>>51462503
>I love 50ug trips I don't know what the fuck those anons are smoking.
can you describe them to me? most people suggested that it would be uncomfortable with the headspace but would be kind of shitty, just like 8-10 hours of discomfort
>>
>>51462513
>2019
>googling this stuff
>not using a better search engine
>>
>>51462513
Is this the heroin lad?
>>
Ooh, visions getting fucked and im starting to hear voices.
I think im one more bump away from a good nod

If i can still type with two eyes open then i havent taken enough H
>>
File: 71705208_p0.jpg (411 KB, 660x1000)
411 KB
411 KB JPG
I'm surprised these threads have been going on for such a long time and no one has made a detail way to buy drugs online to help other robots out...
>>
>>51462380
i wanna faceroll that stash
>>
>>51462513
well then,
here we go again...
>>
>>51462581
Ikr please anons, finding anything other then pot in Australia is fucking hard and I wanna try those psychedelics
>>
>>51462581
As much as I hate the reddit namecalling, it's because this isn't reddit.
It attracts unwanted attention
>>
>>51462542
i do all my 50ug trips with phenibut too fyi
>very minor visuals, just slight waving and color enhancement
>other senses get enhanced
>less philosophical bullshit, more hedonistic fun
>you can actually move around and do stuff even when peaking
>completely functional
>100% confidence that nothing bad can go wrong because I'm not tripping hard enough
>if i somehow showed up to work and my boss tells me to operate
machinery i have enough confidence that i could do it while on 50ug
im convinced that most people shitting on 50ug trips have never done them or they do the trip with the mindset that it's going to be shit
>>
>>51462542
Havent done LSD but remember when I did 1p-LSD, 1 tab would be low psychedelicness but an uncomfortable body load.
>>
>>51462609
>>very minor visuals, just slight waving and color enhancement
>>other senses get enhanced
>>less philosophical bullshit, more hedonistic fun
>>you can actually move around and do stuff even when peaking
>>completely functional
>>100% confidence that nothing bad can go wrong because I'm not tripping hard enough
>>if i somehow showed up to work and my boss tells me to operate
>machinery i have enough confidence that i could do it while on 50ug
>im convinced that most people shitting on 50ug trips have never done them or they do the trip with the mindset that it's going to be shit
weird, this is kind of how my 120 ug trip felt. I took 500 mg phenibut with it.

Do you think an MDMA comedown could have stifled the trip that much? I was able to move around just fine and the visuals were as you describe. I doubt the tabs were under-dosed
>>
>>51462556
These fucking dummies use r9k as if it were a search engine.
I dont want to set the bar too high for them, if they google it thar is sufficient for me, cause i dont have to see it.
>>51462561
Yes.
Sorry for the angry tone in there, now that i read it. But it does piss me off and I thinknrightfully so. Its totally different than just harassing dxm anons

But uh, you post has 5 goddamned words anon-kun....

>>51462590
Fuck, i knew you were around. Lol, you are right, but I also think my post is justified.
And your post has 6 words so if your intent was to defuse my heroin anger then your post isnt really helping ;)

>>51462603
I agree, its reduces anonymity.
Ive been given many names by other anons but i never namefag or repeat any of them myself.
>>
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1609x1374)
348 KB
348 KB JPG
>>51462513
Try not to get upset longpost friend
Long night ahead of us aha
Guy should be here in 15
Still kinda sketched but it's raining so I feel a lil better
Less people roaming around and I'm next to a bar
Just playing animal crossing on my phone
Drinking some soda but I'm still fuckin terrified ngl
I hate being in the city
>>
>>51462641
I trip hard as fuck on LSD compared to other people. I don't really know why either. Most of the time tabs are laid heavy to ensure minimum potency even after some degradation so maybe mine are significantly over the rated 100ug.

120ug makes me think yours are European tabs since Europeans like that funny number. Just word of mouth but Europeans are shit at laying LSD properly.
>>
>>51462683
Yeah, ur right.
I got all butthurt and forgot to take a second bump.
Maybe then ill get to nod, and ill either be passed out or my vision will be so fucked that i cant post, so I'll shut the fuck up then

Are you in a car or just on the street?
Id be scared too at 1am in a sketchy hood if I were on foot waiting.

Stupid fucking DEA putting people in substantial physical danger and increased OD risk, ironically to stop you from using heroin
>>
>>51462733
>I trip hard as fuck on LSD compared to other people. I don't really know why either. Most of the time tabs are laid heavy to ensure minimum potency even after some degradation so maybe mine are significantly over the rated 100ug.
how does 100 usually affect you? I read so much about it over the years that I was slightly underwhelmed by my trip. It was pretty much euphoria for 6 hours, sadness for maybe 30 mins or so, and then a lot of sort of mellow coasting in between. But very little in the way of visuals--just mildly warping stuff
>>
What are some Australian legal highs?
>>
>>51462739
>>51462683
I loved you guys in requiem for a dream!
>>
>>51462762
I'm basically stuck to my couch or my bed when I'm peaking on 100ug + phenibut because I feel too overwhelmed to do anything else.

another feature of my 100ug trips
>absolutely ludicrous time dilation

Sometimes I would grab my phone and stare at the time to help tether myself. Don't get me wrong I've never had a bad trip but 100ug is too much of a commitment for me.
>>
>>51462818
Interesting, can you describe the sensations?

100 ug + 500 mg phenibut, for me, alternated between pretty strong euphoria (like MDMA only maybe even better) and a sort of calm stimulation
>>
>>51462803
Actually lol'd, thats p good anon. And original
Another underrated and equally applicable film is the panic in needle park
Pacino was so fucking intense in his early movies. He was good in scarface but his roles in the 70s was very different, more nuanced, and intense as I said
>>
>>51462829
I can't find my post since the archive's search is down but I got partial ego death from my first 100ug trip.
>peaking insanely hard on my bed
>what am I and what am I doing here
>my name is Anon Guy
>I took a psychedelic substance known as a drug for hedonistic pleasure some hours ago
>huh I really did that?
>this is pretty removed from hedonism, how I as a person enjoy anything I'm not sure who I am or what I'm doing here
>see pictures of my family I keep close
>I have a nice family
my brain kept spitting out incredibly verbose spaghetti while I regained pieces of my identity it was pretty weird
>>
>>51462968
You can always search desuarchive if you really want to find it
>>
>>51462993
I just told you the search feature was down didn't I :^)
>>
>>51462999
Oh i thought you meant a post within the last week, using the 4chan archive, my bad
>>
>Smoke a fair amount of meth last night (I don't use that often so only 30mg or so)
>Take vitamin B this morning as that's what my brother who has experience with stims suggests
>Piss isn't bright yellow like usual
Does meth deplete vitamin B? Would make sense as your piss is only bright yellow when it gets rid of the excess, right? So I actually was deficient in vitB after last night?
What else should I be supplementing to stay as healthy as possible when I use meth? I also sometimes use opiates, anything I need to supplement there? As far as I know it's just test that tanks and that is in chronic heavy users?
>>
>>51462818
i used to love just looking at pokemon on gameboy colour while tripping. desu everything on a screen looks fucking cool.
>>
File: tenor.gif (613 KB, 498x498)
613 KB
613 KB GIF
you guys think hitler ever smoked weed ?
>>
>>51463048
just buy multivitamins dude
>>
>>51463095
no but im pretty sure he did meth speed coke etc
>>
>>51463048
Im pretty sure that most amphetamines deplete quite a lot of vitamins besides just B. I'd take some good multivatamins that have a large variety of different vitamins in them, maybe in addition to your B supplements?

Look into L-tyrosine and 5-htp. I was reccomended those, iirc to combat seratonin depletion. I took them for a while for addy but i am bad at detecting subtle effects and cant discern any noticable differences. I dont know much about the science there but theres plenty of online info.

Trying to remember the others. Was it magnesium? Or B-12?
I have those both here and I know i got them for addy cause I would never take the time and effort to research and buy something for my health unless I were all stimmed up lol
>>
>>51463136
that is known but dont you think they were bustin fat dabs at the fuhrerhof ?
>>
Do you know if any of your parents have done drugs? Would they even tell you?
>>
File: 1544165220397.png (584 KB, 1386x1047)
584 KB
584 KB PNG
>>51463199
yeah, my dad used to smoke hash and drink every night when he was in the army in europe in the 80's, other than that nothing else recreational. Unsurprisingly I sat in jail for 45 days over a dab pen btw, despite having money for bail waiting for me in my paychecks, fuck TX drug laws
>>
>>51463116
Good point. I already have a few individual vitamins is all.
>>51463153
I have 5-htp, will that give me serotonin syndrome or some shit if I take it around the same time/days I'm doing meth? I've heard it can be a bad idea with MD or even just ruin the roll? But I guess meth isn't as intense on serotonin. I take magnesium too, heard it is good for keeping down tolerance and also it's good if you get tense/grind your teeth
>>
>>51463272
America is fucked, man. 45 days for a fucking dab pen... What the fuck
>>
>>51462380
How do I get drugs when I have no money?
>>
File: Texas PUNCH.png (16 KB, 785x757)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>51463304
yeah, dab is considered a controlled substance here, which means they were able to seize my car, and charge me $1,000 to buy it back. fucking pigs, was honest as fuck with them and i got absolutely fucked over for it
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 868x1832)
296 KB
296 KB JPG
>>51462739
I was in my car
He told me he was very attracted to me
Uh oh
At least he's being nice
I got a slight discount too
I just don't want this to end badly
That's the last thing I need desu
You do that next bump?
Feeling comfy?
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1007 KB, 1944x2592)
1007 KB
1007 KB JPG
Finally have a day off tomorrow from wagecucking. I think I'm gonna do a lot of dabs, maybe some ketamine or poppy seed tea too. I got some ginger this time, in case I do end up doing poppy seed tea. Last time I did it, it wrecked my stomach for like a whole day.

Also, >tfw no heroin addicted gf that will nod off in your arms midway through a tangent about her mommy and daddy and topaz crystals that ward off demons y live bros
>>
>>51463359
the american police seem so mean.
>>
>>51463359
Any chance you could do a greentext? I'm in TX too. What city are you in?
>>
>>51463293
your brain is very good at regulating itself. all you need to do is give it food, water, required vitamins, electrolytes etc and it will do the rest. i remember using magnesium once aggess ago popped alot of them. i cant actually remember if it worked though. i just know i fucking hated teeth grinding. hurts the jaw so much after.
>>
File: AHHH.gif (349 KB, 256x270)
349 KB
349 KB GIF
>>51463411
absolutely, had two experiences with the fuzz and both were rough, got tailed leaving a hot neighborhood, had 3 squad cars called in on me, threatened K-9 search, allowed voluntary search (ditched my shit while being followed so i was clean) got told to "keep my nose clean" coked out of my mind.

This second time i was pulled over for "reckless driving" and was suspected of being drunk, when he said he was gonna search i fessed up and he laughed while cuffing me saying he couldn't actually smell it and wasn't gonna full search me

>>51463431
holy shit try harder pig
>>
>>51463403
This Guy looks a lot like a Girl, I don't know what to think
>>
File: image.jpg (707 KB, 1256x1832)
707 KB
707 KB JPG
>>51463403
The topaz does work!!
Mother blessed it after I pledged to Her
It broke recently when She abandoned me and now they're everywhere
She broke my favorite blessed necklace so I'd suffer even more
I want my necklace back
I loved it
>>
had my manboobs removed yesterday and now I'm riding the percocet train
>>
>>51463495
Hi kiwi! If you were my gf I'd find you another blessed topaz.

Also, are you a girl (boy)?
>>
>>51463411
One time when I was in high school I met the chief of police of my town while he was off duty at my best friend's grad party because my best friend was dating his daughter. We were just doing casual introductions and stuff and he asked me where I live and I said stuff like, "oh by x park" or "on y street" and he kept prying for more info and finally he got upset and said "why won't you tell me where you live? what, do you have a meth lab in your basement?"
This was, of course, a very tame white upper middle class suburb
Fuck pigs
>>
>>51463311
and without being a FUCKING normie that works
>>
>>51463293
The other response wasnt me, please read this cause its not as safe as the other anon was saying.
Oh, yeah, do some research on that, it absolutely can

I cant believe I almost forgot, but yeah, I did it myself last summer, it was awful

I took 200mg of 5-htp and 1000mg of L-tyrosine, not with MDMA, but with an SSRI
(who knew????)

Several hours later I very abruptly woke up in a ridiculous pool of sweat. And not just any pool, this was such an insane amount of sweat i didnt even think it was possible. I was shaking quite heavily and somewhat delerious, pretty confused.
I believe that I was almost certainly coming out of a seizure, (unconscious ofc), based on the fact that the massive volume of sweat, shaking and the fast heart rate all had failed to wake me up, and I had clearly been in that state for a while. This, combined with a really abrupt, almost violent awakening that felt absolutely nothing like the gradual, groggy 'boot up' that your body normally does under natural conditions, even if startled by a loud noise or threat.

Fucking creepy, I hadnt thought about that incedent in months.

So yeah be careful with that and amphetamines,
But oddly the same dose of the supplements is apparently far less dangerous with 20-30mg addy than it is with the minimum-5mg dose of lexapro

Just another reason SSRIs are poison shite. This was prescribed by the same hack doctor who gave me a conflicting Adderall prescription!!!!! With no warning ofc.
The reason I was taking 5-htp and L tyrosene was because I had taken my prescribed addy the previous day and knew it was more than long enough since my addy dose to take the supplements safely.
BUT, the SSRIs ofc had something else in mind for me, seizures.

>>51463311
The answer to your question is right here: >>51462513
>>
I've done LSD. What is meth like? Does it cause manic and paranoid thinking similar to those while on acid?
>>
File: 1551752090366.jpg (59 KB, 731x563)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>51463471
>saying anything to cops without a lawyer present
>letting them search anything without probable cause
>literally voluntarily confessing crimes to the police
hopefully you learned your lesson at least
>>
>>51463386
if you don't want a relationship I would minimize contact with your dealer strictly to buying your shit, that way he can't possibly get the wrong idea
>>
>>51463386
Yes, i did that bump. My posting slowed cause of vision and a few nod outs.

Anon, BEST case scenario he initiates some kind of light physical intimacy next time he gets a chance, and if you reject this, there is a minor CHANCE he'll respect that.

Theres a few scenarios between that and worst case scenario. None of them good.

Hes giving you discounts in an attempt to get you literally exchange sexual favors for heroin.
Like jesus fucking christ, dont go that low anon. That wont be good for your self esteem, you dont want to fuck with your mental health anymore.

If i were near you id spot you half a g just to give you time to find a new, less rapey dealer. Like i think ur qt but whats happening to you is fucked up and i feel bad and I dont want you to make the wrong decision or have somebody else make that decision for you.
>I just dont want this to end badly
I understand that anon, but acknowledge that theres "badly" and then theres "way worse"

>Feeling comfy?
I was feeling p comfy b4 but i might need another bump.
Honestly whats going on in your posts makes me sad and kind of worried.
>>
File: 1xubz7.jpg (33 KB, 640x639)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>51463590
>Trying to tough-internet-guy post police on a drug thread.
>>
>>51463675
Stop white knighting faggot. Nobody is forcing her to do anything. I had to learn the lesson of giving roasties free drugs. Don't make the same mistakes.
>>
File: 17928-6900-3974.jpg (94 KB, 478x539)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>No more h
>No more speed
I need a fucking job asap.
>>
Ausfag here, how do I identify shrooms? Also, where can someone find them normally like what environment?
>>
too comfy on kratom and whiskey, hows everyones night going?
>>
>>51463590
tbf to your doctor and to your ssri's you werent really following the medical prescription were you... and ofc your supplements were less dangerous with addy because addys main action isnt serotonin. Infact i doubt the combination is dangerous at all. you shoulda known the bad ssri combination beforehand.

Infact why are you even taking both addy and l-tyrosine when they work on the same chemicals! and why are you taking ssris and 5htp when they work on the same chemics. just continue using your addy and ssris in place of your supplements, both of which being more powerful than your supplements also.
>>
>>51463495
I wish I could hug you anon. In a platonic way. Heroin makes me want to hug people. I need a hug, from someone who understands the bullshit in life and the comfort of heroin. You sound like you need one too, but one that doesnt have any weird sexual strings attatched to it.
>>51463690
Pham, i already explained I was in total heroin butthurt mode, then I saw some little cunt do EXACTLY what I previously complained about.

How could I resist that?

And did you read his question?

Do you comprehend how overtly underage and dogshit retarded it is?

>>51463766
Almost forgot what board I was on since I'd taken refuge in these comfy threads for so long.
Sorry for the crime of sympathizing with the opposite sex. Is protocol really that we're supposed to hate them and hope they get raped?
Her mental health is clearly not in the best shape rn, and she has stated that at least one of the other dealers tried to get physical. So why assume that it couldnt happen again. Of course it could. Theyre heroin dealers ffs.
And it was theoretical giving of drugs, and that part has nothing to do with what sex either of us is. I give my male friends free drugs fairly often.

Fuckin tw@

>>51463839
Google the same question
You wi find:
1) actually well informed people answering that question
2) scores of spore print photographs and instructions on how to do them yourself so you dont eat poison mushrooms
3)plenty more important info that you should probably read cause its somewhat dangerous if you dont know what you are doing. All of which cannot and will not be adequately explained here. Because this is a drug thread on a fricken imageboard. And dont click on reddit either ffs
>>51463865
No, I was taking both prescriptions exactly as prescribed, except I did not take adderall on the day that I had SS. I assume if I had taken it, that the SS would have been worse

And yeah, I obvs fucked up too
i take none of those anymore except addy, and never recreationally
>>
>>51463845
Bretty gud dood. Don't have to wagecuck tomorrow so I'm just gonna make some poppy seed tea and watch a gaming stream.
>>
>>51463839
Considering you're from australia i wouldn't touch anything from the wild life desu
>>
>>51463938
ah nice, I have one class tomorrow at my university then I'm off for the next week so I'm pretty happy about that. I need to try poppy seed tea. I'm just unsure how much I should use.
>>
File: 1522462093553.jpg (374 KB, 1200x1600)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
>>51463675
i want a hug really bad
i havent had a real hug in forever
just a cozy one that isnt forced
im sorry im not a guy
itd make my drug life way easier
id never take free drugs, id pay at least something
like dinner or a vidya
just got home after grabbing a quick dinner and bumped about 68mg of the new stuff i got
i didnt do my potency gauge sniff but its the exact same look and feel as the last one so im kinda confident
im getting comfy
everythings so warm
i love you drugfeels
some of the best people ive ever talked to in this thread desu :)
>>
File: uzdSwYH.jpg (29 KB, 750x500)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
i just shoved a quarter blotter up my ass
>>
File: Bobbeah.jpg (19 KB, 310x234)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>51462380
guys have you ever been drunk and watched psychedelic trance videos? it's fuckin cool man, although im drunk rn an barely know what im saying. if you havent fukin tried it yet you should, its really interesting and since your drunk you'll be more amused by it. sorry for sounding weird btw. im gonna look back on this and call myself an idiot but hey that's just a theory. A DRUNK THEORY, SUCK A FART OUTTA MY ASS
>>
File: ye.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720)
138 KB
138 KB JPG
>>51464012
A Psychonautics paragon you are.

>>51464034
Try shrooms, i had the craziest visuals on shrooms. Never tried DMT though.
>>
>>51463921
the issue wasnt with your prescriptions. is that you were taking supplements you didnt need to take because they produce the exact same chemicals as your prescriptions except even more so; L-tyrosine = adderral, 5htp = ssri. im pretty sure its normal for people take adderal and ssris together. unless youre using them off prescription then should be fine
>>
>>51462765
Every fucking thread and I replied with a genuinely good legal high.
>>
>>51464051
dude if i could get my jewish ass hands on them and tell you what i experience i would love to, sadly im only restricted to weed, alcohol and HBWS. HBWS I havent tried yet but im about to get my hands on some soon.
>>
>>51463980
im glad your dinner went well. I never want to hug or get hugs unless i'm on phenibut, I think something might be slightly off with me.
>>
>>51464103
Let me spoonfed you, first you download tails (everything to install it properly is explained on the tails website) then when you're on tails you go on Tor and search for "Hidden Wiki links" Then you search for Darkfails or whatever it's called i don't remember it. Then you have multiple mirrors of multiple market. Dream market is the best market so far. As long you order domestically you shouldn't have any issues. Same if you order personal quantity the cops won't raid your house for 1gram of heroin or 5g of shrooms. Also drugs quality on darknet is 100x better than street quality.
>>
>>51464034
Now imagine watching psychedelic trance videos on psychedelics
>>
File: spookdog.jpg (34 KB, 474x266)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>51464138
forgot about pgp encryption, learn to use it. It's easier than installing windows on a fresh pc

>>51464141
Why would you watch a psychdelics trance video on psych when you can just close your eyes
>>
>>51464138
i might consider it, ive browsed on tor a bit so i just might consider doing it.

>>51464141
that would be cool
>>
Did 300mg DXM ~29 hours ago, got 600mg rn, would it be a waste to drink it?
>>
File: hKklSY4.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>tfw will be tripping for the first time in a month now
>>
>>51464012
YAAH SHITS KICKIN IN FAST
>>
Do you guys have a song that personally capture the feel of opiates for you?
This one does so perfectly:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DviID8Ni7Ns
>>
>>51464394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TV_128Fz2g
The "it's only twice a week" hit pretty hard for me.
>>
File: 1552455603980.jpg (12 KB, 236x314)
12 KB
12 KB JPG
>>51464465
Nice bro. I'm so faded on pst and dabs. Love you all of you brothers and sisters. May the wisdom and love of God be with all of us.
>>
>>51464588
Enjoy your poppy tea mang
>>
>>51464661
Thank you son. Are you anything tonight?
>>
File: 2319-1225-22230.png (105 KB, 746x512)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
>>51464674
I ran out of everything unfortunately. At least i'll have a tolerance break i guess.
>>
>>51462765
sniffing petrol with the abos
>>
Oxycodone Hydrochloride is oxy right? Also what dosage?
>>
>>51464691
Watchu usually have in your stash? Oh boy I almost felt like I was going nod out a minute ago and jumped awake and a got scared. I always fear od'ing.
>>
>>51464734
Heroin, speed, mushrooms. I'd like to try meth next.
>>
>>51464783
You should if you want. I've tried all of those. With meth don't dose too much or you will get paranoid as fuck. Have some gum and remember to drink water.
>>
>>51463980
Just took two more bumps cause I was feeling less and less comfy. Vaping some weedledeedee for the first time in over a month too and boy does it feel nice. I dont see people mentioning this combo often but i usually like it when i try it

Is 68mg your starting dose or were you already a bit high?

>>51464059
You are correct anon, like actually I see your point anon and it makes sense.
I dont want to argue against you on that.

I didnt quite think it through when i first said that stuff earlier.
I was criticizing my doctor(s) because they did some really shitty things to me and really fucked up my life super bad.
The worst one was a NP in that medical practice told a bunch of people including my parents and best friend that i was gonna kms and had the local police, 4 of whom I know personally and was on friendly terms with) they nogunsd me for a while. (All pre-heroin too). She had met me that day for just 11 minutes (paid for a 1 hr meeting naturally). Duing that short meeting she put me on lexapro and a "new" version of addy that was over $1200 a bottle and worse than addy (later found out the drug company was paying her). In the remaining 3 min she somehow got it into her head that i was going to shoot myself at any time. And called the cops who told my parents who were all waiting for me when i arrived home, unaware of what happened. I later had to tell my best friend.

None if them have ever looked at me or treated me the same way. The extra isolation made me the most depressed id ever been and later started using h 6 weeks lster.

Well, thats like 1/4 of the story cause it occures to me that im boring you and it makes me sad thinking about it. Summer '18 was the worst time in my life.
Fuck. Now im all sad now. I just dont want to be alone. And those cunts made me so much more lonely.

So thats why i was so eager for another reason to dislike my doctor and NP
>>
>>51464721
Also is it ok to mix it with valium
>>
>>51464588
amen brother, enjoy your high tonight
>>
>>51464936
that's really fucking shitty man, it sucks that you had to go through that. 4chan isn't exactly a replacement for irl human interaction but you can always come here and get comfy with us other anons. How's your nod been tonight overall?
>>
>>51464953
No anon!!
Tens of thousands have died from this recently
Its not safe to mix benzos ans opiates
Valium is a benzo

>>51464721
I think yes and idk the dosage, i do heroin not oxy
>>
>>51464866
I'll follow your advice anon, thank you.
>>
Allowing absolute cancer liee this to exist just goes to show how redditted this whole place is

Luckily you'll all end up dead sooner or later due to your hobbies so at least I have that to be happy about
>>
>>51464984
I did brother but now I feel sick. PST is pretty nice, then you get really nauseus.
>>
>>51463495
Wait is there something that can break curses and shit? I tried an evil eye. How do I know what hates me? I think its god coming after me
>>
>>51465133
try taking some benadryl man, shit's supposed to be really good for nausea. lying down would also probably help.
>>
>>51465079
This is the only good thread on this shitty depressing ass board
>>
>>51465166
Friendly reminder to not reply to bait post anon.
>>
>>51462380
Why does anyone do crackhead drugs?

Ive never needed crack or meth. Weed fucks me up hard alcohol is good too and then painkillers stacked on weed is enough.

Ecstasy is insane you take one pill and get fucked. Xanax is the ultimate downer. And then shrooms if you need to trip

You can literally do everything with harmless drugs why do crack or meth
>>
>>51465161
Thanks man just took one along with some ginger and laying down as well. Probably won't be doing any more of this stuff. Think I'm just gonna stick to kratom and heroin ocassionally.
>>
File: thinking hoe.jpg (33 KB, 500x512)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>51465190
>XTC
>Harmless
Also meth is the ultimate drug, you can't judge meth if you never tried it. Xanax is absolute over-rated garbage, either you feel sober or you blackout.
>>
>>51465037
Thanks for actually reading that post anon.
Its been both good and bad. Ive had some really nice nods but also felt kind of sad tonight, had some strange dreams and creepy hallucinations.
Idk. Ive been up for 22 hrs and was active for 15. I need sleep bad. Ofc im slightly afraid of sleeping given the 60-85mg ive lost track of tonight.
Yeah it just started out really good then toward then went downhill at the end

>>51465079
Yeah, being a closeted heroin addict makes me feek so neurotypical.
I would totally fit in with chad and stacy with this heroin and a delightful hacking cough ive got now from inhaling bits of heroin into my lungs which im allergic to.
Sooooo sooo normal
>>
>>51465204
the one time I did pst I also got a little nauseous, but the batch I made was pretty weak so the nausea didn't hit me as hard. do you buy your h from someone irl or do you order over the net?
>>
>>51465223
You cant overdose on it or get hopelessly addicted like crackhead shit
>>
>>51465245
It's neurotoxic, and benzo are extremely addictive and far from being safe for the health. Jesus you fucking retard make some researches.
>>
>>51465223
Not ultimate as In most fun but it helps with anxiety and is a good downer painkillers might be best
>>
Is a Kratom extract good? Im on probation and cant take any real drugs but I like Kratom and how natural it is

Will the extracts work like a painkiller it sounds like they do. Seems alright its a little cheaper than painkilllers and seems really natural and harmless too
>>
>>51465230
np bro, everyone has something they have to deal with and sometimes they just need to vent. I hope things are looking up/starting to look up for you. being afraid to sleep while being fucked up on h is definitely understandable, you could try getting some z's in your chair as opposed to lying down.
>>
you can just feel the saturated highness during these hours
>>
acid sucks
t. acid
>>
>>51465467
Mushroom>Acid

I tested GG's acid and random mushrooms. Acid OEV were crazy but the CEV were quite shit, mushrooms had really low OEV but fucking crazy CEV kinda similar to the waiting room of DMT. Also acid turn me into a psychotic freak, while mushroom just make enjoy life. It's just for me though.
>>
File: IMG_20190310_012704.jpg (1.81 MB, 2304x4096)
1.81 MB
1.81 MB JPG
>>51465235
How many grams did you use for your tea? Tonight was my second occasion and used 150 grams. It fucked me up in both good and bad ways. Just threw up for the first time in like 15 years no joke. Also had difficulty pissing. I still feel a mild buzz going on though. Her is from the weeebs. Have only done like a point before and kinda felt overrated, but now I think tea finally made the feels of opis click for me.
>>
Ordering LSD for the first time. Never ordered or done anything before. I'm getting one 160ug tab, one 180ug tab and one 200ug tab. Should I go with the 160ug one for my first time or more so I'm not underwhelmed?
>>
>>51465261
this is a focking MEME lad. its still one of the safest drugs out there and no doubt all the other hard drugs cause more brain and cognitive damage than this little fella if its used normally.
>>
>>51465506
literally on voidrealms right now. seems like imma try shroomers
>>
>>51465650
Be careful with GG's acid, if you tried random acid before you're going to get fucked up big time.

>>51465637
Go for 100ug first to test the potency
>>
>>51465637
lad of ya start 160 first time alone u gna end op loke the lad they found dead and neked at the bottom of the stairs
>>
>>51465664
tell me about it >>51464012
(another blotter was eaten "for good measure")
>>
>>51465676
GG's acid is the probably the best quality acid you can get on the darknet. 200ug of GG's acid is probably equal to 500ug of random acid.
>>
>>51465683
its quite shocking how much acid differs. really is the biggest meme ever that theres no qualitative differences.
>>
File: 91eM+oqC5TL._SS500_.jpg (49 KB, 500x500)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
REAL n hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48wkIyQ5p-s
>>
>>51465695
Quality vary for literally every drugs. Acid is the hardest shit to synthesize so no wonder acid quality has such tremendous gap of quality.
>>
>>51464721
Start with 10mg to feel how it hits you. wont make you comfy just more talky at that point. Hit a solid 30 next if you just gonna relax
>>
>>51463311
You rob someone or sell your body.
>>
why cant i have some real og homies man
>>
>>51462473
10mg and don't go over that dosage.
I've taken Valium before and 10mg got me high enough
>>
>>51465320
>I hope things are looking up/starting to look up for you.
>being afraid to sleep while being fucked up on h is definitely understandable, you could try getting some z's in your chair as opposed to lying down.
I was more worried about breathing soo slow that I pass out (happens all the time) but that i breathe so slow that i never wake up. Now im realizing that my heroin 'allergy' is the bigger problem. I think only one of mg bumps was dry, not dissolved in water.
Every breath I take is could and full of scratches and bumps. I sound like I have emphysema rn.
I can barely beathe. My trachea feels like its clamped 3/4 of the way shut.
Guess ill be exclusively snorting monkey water for a day or two.
Many sentences i pass out twice writing it, this one once.
In the past, once i hack up a blob of crap from my lungs then it becomes a lot easier to breathe, but sometiimes this takes several days to do.

So much for sleeping. Its already after 7am
>>
>>51465670
this is such an OG post. work of art
>>
test tbbvvvjj
>>
>>51462581
Because that would lead to these threads being shut down forever. There used to be guides like that easily available on reddit but all darknet subreddits have been taken down.
>>51462513
>heroin rager setting a bar to entry
Not everyone is a regular poster, some people just want to drop in because they're interested in a drug. I see no reason why there should be a "required word count" for people who just want to get some anons opinions on something they're interested in.
>>51463620
If you do a normal dose and you don't miss any sleep it doesn't really make you act crazy
meth heads start to go psychotic because they stay up for days
>>51465190
ecstasy is EXTREMELY similar to meth dude
>>
File: 1518361514436.png (123 KB, 633x758)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
Anyone get fugged from cannabis, having odd paranoid behaviour ngl. Telling it where to go but it's not as fun having to ignore something.

Was laced with synthetic shite a while ago though so I'm quite sure it's that.
>>
>>51465245
>can't overdose
>on 3,4 methylenedioxymethamphetamine
This is why nobody likes soft drug faggots, they just make shit up about the drugs they take so they can retain an air of superiority.
>>
>>51466118
It's also way easier to die from taking MDMA due to serotonin syndrom than it is to die from meth, even though he claims meth is "super dangerous" compared to MDMA
>>
>>51466056
Yeah synthetic cannabinoids bind to your receptors permanently whereas normal weed binds temporarily so they'll fuck you up hard.
You should probably find a different drug for 6 months - a year.
>>
>>51466138
>synthetic cannabinoids bind to your receptors permanently whereas normal weed binds temporarily
lmao what is this bro science
>>
>>51465911
dude please be careful
that allergy breathing issue combined with a stronger than expected dose could probably easy lead to...you know..
>>
File: 1551335149916.jpg (48 KB, 639x633)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>51466346
Ehhh I thought that was the rundown on full agonism vs partial agonism.
>>
>>51466382
No it just means it's the full possible response from that receptor, nothing permanent about it
>>
File: 1551097220104.jpg (103 KB, 1024x1024)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>51462380
>mfw longtime DM vendor no longer ships to my country
Almost feel betrayed
>>
>>51465190
Yeah it's not like Xan and E aren't dangerous or anything noooooo noon ono ofc not.
>>
>>51465911
Since DARE lied about every other drug I almost thought they were wrong about heroin too
Turns out they were right
>>
>>51466138
Yeah I didn't know that. So for a year weed will be shite? Ugh now that's fuggin gay. Heard it before but thought it was first few times. I smoked some the other day and it was all fine despite it being post laced shite.
>>
>>51466471
Nah looks like I forgot half the info.
I'd probably give your brain a bit to sort itself out before diving back in though anyway.
>>
>>51466492
I'm going to look into it, just after I smoke another blunt. we'll see what happens.
>>
>>51465664
I feel stupid asking this but should I cut the 200ug one in half or...?
>>
>>51465952
Anon....
You longposted!
I'm so proud!
And my posts inspired the largest of the 4 sections??
See? We have so much in common after all. Do you happen to love sour patch?
>>51466379
Yeah, I know. Ive done this a couple od times. This one has the worst trachea fuckery but not that bad respiratory depression.
So im alive but the problem isnt going away soon.
>>51466454
That checks out I'd say
>>
File: 1552489549194.jpg (332 KB, 2018x1024)
332 KB
332 KB JPG
Question for the Kratom Korporation, if I buy the powder can I brew it like traditional green tea?
>>
>>51466533
Yeah I usually do that when I get up in the morning just to respond to posts that I have something to say to that were posted while I was sleeping. I just think requiring longposts is dumb because not everyone has as much to say as I do.
>>
>>51462380
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS /drugfeels/ NOT DRUGFEEL YOU OP WANNABE MONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>51466136
do more people actually die from mdma though?
>>
>>51466685
Im not trying to say longposting is required, but rather that 5 word questions that are asked in every thread are neither contributions or a halfway decent way for them to get an answer.
>>
>>51466642
Yeah buy teabags or wrap it in a coffee filter

I havent had much luck with tea. Need to let it simmer 1-2 hours
>>
>>51463812

Any tips for quitting weed? I don't wanna work this dead end job for eternity just because I can get away with smokin while I'm employed here
>>
>>51466642
bruh that meme is just too far
>>
welp i just heard about that fucked up shooting in new zealand
what a bright way to start my morning... good excuse to get high tho
>>
>>51466983
Smoke synthetic weed once. For the next few months weed is unbearable. Depends how committed you are though.
>>
>>51466983
Pretty sure theres a drug you can buy that makes you convulse when you ingest thc.
>>
File: 1537121436815s.jpg (5 KB, 224x225)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>51466997
I went to a rich elementary school so we never had DARE and I never took a health class till senior year. My brother smoked me out at 12, was my first time learning about drugs forreal, I've now been a pothead for almost seven years, I've tried 24 drugs including prescripts, and I would like to change this whole thing around because I was smart at some point. A negative synthetic weed experience might be all I need to tip me over, I smoked K2 once on accident but didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, so we'll see

>>51465223
My friend and I bought a gram of coke once, it looked crystally as fuck but we were already geeked so we did the whole thing. I started getting scared because it could've been meth, I texted the dealer and he GAVE US THE WRONG BAG. I looked down and realized my friend and I each just snorted five points of molly. That was the closest feeling to meth I've ever experienced, if you don't wanna take the plunge just do .5 of MDMA it will ROCK YOUR FUCKING WORLD
>>
>>51467033
as long as you think theres something to gain by taking drugs you will be taking drugs. as simple as dat ma man
>>
>>51467024

that sounds horrific, I'm researchin
>>
>>51466138
>>51466382
I have no idea what you are talking about
the reason after trying synthetic noids you can't get high is because of tolerance
the noids you are going to find today are most likely full agonists (meaning that they bind to ALL the endocannabinoid receptors whereas partial agonists only bind to certain ones) your tolerance will shoot through the roof meaning that weed is too week and you either have to take a tolerance break and a long one at that or continue using noids
>>
>>51467068
i think he means youll get so high you are done with anything weed-y for a while. which works for most but certainly not all
>>
>>51467063
oh wait thats alcphol
>>
What's the best state in the US to live in to join/create a mushroom colony? Just a bunch of anons living in the woods, growing our own mushrooms and shitposting and watching anime while tripping
I'd assume Washington state/Oregon just because I've heard they already have a big mushroom culture
>>
>>51467256
who in EU want to make a general colony
>>
>>51467247

I fucking hate how alcohol is more dangerous than weed yet is legal. I guess I would take the truth like a man and just switch to the legal one, but alcohol started giving me incontinence in high school and it ruins the night for me. I wish weed and alcohol could be interchangeable in our legal system, alcohol fuckin destroys my body yet the law gives not even an ounce of fuck about our personal liberties
>>
>>51467290
Weed is already legal in many places in North America. It's only a matter of time, anon.
>>
>>51467304
and eventually theyll give everyone basic income and then easy ridin madudes
>>
File: JGHVN5H.gif (305 KB, 600x450)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
>just traveled on an arduous excursion seeking sour patch children
>grocery store didnt have any
Ree
Why do I even bother
They didnt even have any mucinex to get this shite out of my throat so i can breathe again
Id use some h except im soo tired.
Not sure if its smart to sleep either tho cause of heroin phlegm
>>
Just took some kratom extract, first time trying instead of plain leaf. Let's see if I can finally get high off this shit.
>>
im barely gone for a half a day and theres people shooting mudslimes
>>
i sit down to pee ever since i lost control of my dick while high as fuck and sprayed pee all over the toilet and bathroom wall
honestly it's the most comfy way to pee
any other sit pissers in here?
>>
>>51467822
whaddup I'm been sitting to piss for years now no regrets
standing is for fags imagine actually exerting conscious effort just to have to pee and not soil your bathroom
>>
>>51467822
Im gna start desu. I have problems controlling my massive dick. bad aim.
>>
Ok I'm fucking sick of dealer hunting, how do I order online? I live in Australia
>>
>>51467920
Ok I'm fucking sick of you retards, how do I get you to google this? I'm not fucking telling you.
>>
>>51467442
Yeah just as I expected, it didn't do shit, even though I believe the combined dose of extract and leaf I took was equal to about ~25g of pure leaf. I'll just stop wasting my money on kratom.
>>
I just did a big shit lads. I think my arseholes broken.
>>
File: 1245942935467.png (405 KB, 474x595)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
Thoughts on combining somewhat smaller doses of acid and weed (edibles) in one sitting? I'm pretty experienced with both but I've never tried them together
>>
>>51467838
yea
theres literally no reason at all to pee standing up in your own home
you gotta be really insecure about your own masculinity to argue that it's not "manly" to sit down on the toilet
>>
I tried the thing an anon on here suggested to me and dissolved my ket into water and then heated it up to evaporate it. Still burns a lot though, so I probably fucked it up since I'm dumb. Doesn't really matter I suppose since I ordered a nasal spray bottle.
I still wish it lasted longer, it really makes me want to try pcp. Anyways, what are some ideas for combos with ket? Did it with some weed yesterday, also I think doing it with DXM or whippets would be cool, and I see a lot of people recommend doing a line at the peak of an acid trip. Any others?
>>
for people who did prolonged use of ecstasy (like years), was there a point where you saw that you were less interested in everything?

>go on a weekend trip to the city with a mutual friend
>"so anon...*question question*
>"eh, whatever." "up to you." "fine by me."

i was utterly non-combative the entire trip - and it was only after the week i came to realized she expected more direction from me. this kind of bothers me, because i came to the same conclusion as my other ecstasy-taking friends (who are 5 years senior to me) who i eventually distanced myself from for their inactivity.
>>
>>51468295
Coming out of a K hole into acid space is weird.
Have you actually holed yet? I ask because that's where the really wild experiences are.
Also do it with N,N DMT for a good combo.
>>
>>51468367
I've been using it once every 3 weeks minimum for like 10 months and I'd say yeah.
My tolerance is through the fecking roof and I'm trying to cut down now.
>>
File: i love this thread.jpg (35 KB, 444x366)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>roll on MDMA
>~24 hours later, drop acid, almost certainly not under-dosed
>trip is pretty mild with no real visuals
Did the MDMA comedown affect the acid trip?
>>
>>51468447
fucked up serotonin receptor mby
>>
>>51468447
Possibly but it would be impossible to tell unless you tell us how much acid you took.
Also your tabs are underdosed unless they're from GG, sorry.
>>
>>51468488
>Also your tabs are underdosed unless they're from GG, sorry.
How much are they usually underdosed by?
e.g. a 130 mcg tab, a 120 mcg tab, etc.

I assume 120 just means 100.
>>
>>51468378
No I haven't holed yet, I'm a bit scared because that first time I did ket a year ago I got so nauseous. But that hasn't happened yet, so eventually I'll be able to work up to a hole dose.
DMT and K actually are sort of similar, even though they're two different types of drugs people's descriptions of the k hole sound a lot like a DMT breakthrough (which I've experienced)
Combining the two might be a bit too intense for me since that breakthrough I mentioned was really fuckin scary, but it could be a fun combo in lower doses.
>>51468447
yes, since acid affects your serotonin receptors
>>
>>51468488
>>51468486
>>51468505
>yes, since acid affects your serotonin receptors
so would a trip +2 weeks from the first trip be better?
>>
Which drugs actually improve people's lives? For me it's easily the more popular stimulants--any of them are fucking great. Phenibut, too. Psychs are fun but they are more recreational or adventurous and don't really have such a huge impact as stims.
>>
>>51468548
adderall helped me passed my test - i was in the top 10% percentile for my final even though my score was ~86%

acid DID improve my life for the better (ego death) and a lot of my anxiety went away, however your mileage may very
>>
>>51468600
>ego death
sounds scary
What was it like?
>>
File: addygang.png (5 KB, 225x225)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>51468548
>Adderall
Life comes at you like a tropical storm but you continue marching until the day you can march no longer.
>>
>>51468622
>>Adderall
How does it compare to speed and Vyvanse / Ritalin?
>>
>>51468630
It's a bit more subtle than amphetamine sulfate.
>>
>>51468635
>It's a bit more subtle than amphetamine sulfate.
What about Ritalin? One of my friends took that as a kid and it really seemed reduce his hyperactivity.
>>
>>51468640
No idea, never tried phenidates or the more expensive amphetamine formulas. I'm a reformed person now. Pharmacist gives me a bottle of Adderall each month and I gladly ignore the fact that other drugs exist. I do psychs and miscellaneous things once in a while but I have no more interest in exploring.
>>
>>51468612
>ego death

it literally feels like dying: i dropped acid without any prior knowledge other than it being 155mcg and thinking it would be the same feeling as 2cb

im not going to explain the entire trip, but i was trying to settle in my room, and although i had my curtains closed, everything was fading into white. i had a giant epiphany that this drug was the one that is going to turn me brain dead - i couldnt see, i was babbling, and i felt what i thought was a black hole that was always behind me. i remember panicking and tried to call my cousin who did a few acid trips in the past, and during that call she said something along the lines of "you took this tab for a reason, everything is leading up to this moment. why did you take it? just let it be." and suddenly, the phone i was holding FELT like it was gone, my worries were fading, my fears were fading, my idea of relationships were fading - it felt like everything i experienced in my life, as well as the physical things around me, all had a purpose for me to... die and feel released. it was an euphoric feeling. i would snap out of it, but it really did feel like climbing out of a black hole - and i was still holding the phone.

ill cut it short there. acid did re-prioritize a lot of things in life that made me less anxious, less angry. but it also questioned my sanity in terms of being comfortable with death. i certainly do not if it's right for everyone - as someone put it "it's like reshaping the puzzle pieces in your head, and sometimes people come out and the pieces stop to fit."
>>
>>51468715
revision: ego death does not correlate to the feeling of taking acid, but the reconstruction of your personality - youll be "reborn", again mileage may vary
>>
>>51468715
Damn, that is so fucking weird. Mine was 120 (allegedly) and all I felt was a lot of euphoria and some minor depression if I let my thoughts wander too much. Reading these stories of people getting transported into another dimension just doesn't reflect my trip at all.

I wonder if it was the phenibut (500mg)
>>
>>51468748
It's not the phenibut. I'm the guy that trips crazy hard on 100ug and my phenibut doses were around 500-750mg. I didn't want to specify the phenibut dose because I wasn't sure, haven't done a 100ug trip in years.
>>
>>51468748
No it's not really common to get ego death with acid until you get up to like 300 ug and above, maybe even more than that for some people. I'm not calling that anon a liar but it sounds more like he had just a really nasty bad trip than ego death. Ego death just means dissolution of the self. I've experienced that "black void" feeling he's talking about before on 2cb when I heard some fucked up news about a friend of mine that really messed with my emotions, but I wouldn't call that ego death exactly.
>>
File: items-01-1.jpg (507 KB, 4732x1176)
507 KB
507 KB JPG
OpiSquad where you at?
We're literally the masterrace of drugs.
>>
Going to a party where I'm gonna eat an edible. Haven't vaped in almost a month and smoked in almost two... gonna be crazy
>>
>>51468778
>>51468781
Well, I also didn't get much in the way of visuals. I was posting in /drugfeel/ the entire time and I was basically just having a normal conversation, except for being maybe believing my own LARP posts for a moment, but I snapped out of that pretty fast. Letters on the screen waved slightly if I unfocused my eyes but I certainly wasn't transported to the crystal shard fractal dimension or anything.

I think the biggest effect was just euphoria, a very nice body high (like MDMA), and the fact that I could really feel the music I was listening to (in a literal tactile sense).

Time also slowed down for a bit and there was a lot of time between some music notes
>>
>>51468781
my cousin did call it a bad acid trip - however it did leave a strong impression on me. i assume not fighting and moving around its dimension is TRUE ego death - i was really on the verge

funny, i dont get introspective with 2cb. although i listen to trance on it with my eyes closed and i see visuals for 5 hours.
>>
>>51468798
right here fucker
bupe is not on that list tho wtf
>>
>>51468781
It wasn't a bad trip though, I found it pretty enjoyable all things considered.

But I'm not the type of person that likes flying to other countries if you know what I mean. I like staying close by. After a few 100ug trips I started splitting my doses in half. They're much more fun.
>>
>>51462513
I wonder who could be behind this post... Gee
>>
>>51468188
This. Ego death isn't some meaningful trip, it's the void. Just the void.
Everyone wants to say they got ego death because it's like a psychonaut badge of honor.
>>
>>51462513
Oreganelle
>>
>>51468845
Meant to originale reply to
>>51468781
>>
You guys ever see a dead body cause they od'd on heroin?
>>
>>51468845
well >>51468781 is saying
>that "black void" feeling he's talking about... but I wouldn't call that ego death exactly.

and youre saying it's just a void

so what's going on
>>
>>51463093
That sounds really dope. I wish I could do that now :(
>>
>>51468798
OPISQUAAAAAD
>>
>>51468845
I think I had ego death on an eighth of shrooms once. I remember closing my eyes and just seeing this huge wall of images, like the one at the beginning of KH3 but like 20 times the amount of screens all crammed into a wall, and each image was just some nonsense but occasionally I'd see some that were recent memories in my life, but I felt disconnected, like I was looking at someone else's life. Then all of the images condensed into a single recent moment that had a weird weight to it, like my mind was trying to tell me this random, seemingly insignificant recent event was meaningful and I couldn't even remember that it was me who experienced it, and then instead of looking sidewise at a wall I was suspended over the image, then it vanished and there was just this hole there, and I felt the strangest desolation and just started weeping. It was the scariest experience of my life, but also one of the most unforgettable. I almost have PTSD from that trip.
>>
>>51468828
Ah I just assumed it was bad considering you went into it thinking it was gonna make you brain dead. Doesn't sound like a very good set to me
>>51468816
That sounds a lot like my acid trips at that dose, and I don't really notice much of a difference between trips with phenibut or not (visual wise at least, obviously the trip is a lot less stressful with some phenibut in my system).
>>51468875
Well I was more referring to being overwhelmed with a wave of fear, not necessarily an actual physical/visual sensation
I haven't experienced ego death but when it happens to someone they say they literally aren't capable of thinking of people in terms of individuals, and certainly probably wouldn't be able to talk on the phone with someone. I just think people often underestimate what ego death means and just assume that whenever something really freakish and incomprehensible happens that it was ego death
But that's just my guess since I haven't actually had ego death before, even on a DMT breakthrough
>>
>>51468828
>After a few 100ug trips I started splitting my doses in half. They're much more fun.
What's the rundown (tldr) on 100 vs 50 for you? Maybe I'll try 50. Especially 50+phenibut!
>>
>>51468942
>That sounds a lot like my acid trips at that dose, and I don't really notice much of a difference between trips with phenibut or not (visual wise at least, obviously the trip is a lot less stressful with some phenibut in my system).
Interesting, thanks.

My hope is that it affects my girlfriend the same way (with phenibut) so that we can trip together, because I was horny as fuck the entire time and I think it would be a really magical experience with another person.

My plan is to just keep a Xanax on hand for her if things get wonky.
>>
>>51468895
HELL YEA BUT WHERES THE GOD DAMN BUPE
is that not a thing in america or what?
>>
File: 1552376101379.jpg (75 KB, 618x741)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Opisquad > addy gang. Err'day
>>
>>51468986
>girlfriend
Hey, how about taking this to /r/drugs? We don't appreciate that stuff here.
>>
>>51469003
Yeah but we give that to people suffering from addiction like methadone.
>>
>>51468798
why can't I feel shit from your meme drugs
>>
>>51468942
you draw a hard line to give the definition of what ego death while experiencing it

i mean ego can be defined as self esteem - and for the past couple of years or so, REALLY low. after the drop, like i said, i was able to re-prioritize everything and felt much better in terms of dealing of my image

i believe that's the whimsical part about psychedelics: all their own
>>
>>51469041
you draw a hard line to give the definition of what ego death is while admitting to never "experiencing it"
>>
>>51468942
>>51468986
>>51468816
>>51468781
>>51468748
>>51468778
My phenibut + LSD trip was honestly a lot like MDMA. I was wearing a super soft, comfy sweater in a pretty warm room, and I had a playlist of songs like this going:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3bfa3DZ8JM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdH7aFjDzjI
I listened to this stuff along with a nice montage of just aerial shots of cities and nature on TV. I was just vibing to the music. It felt like a mild whole-body orgasm for a solid six hours.

I was also watching porn and I posted about it, and someone here posted something like, "Welcome to the club of acid wankers," and that had me in a great mood for many hours, too. Someone laughed at me for trying to sound cool and was like, "that's a funny way to describe ordering drugs from a guy with good reviews on the Internet" and that also made me laugh quite a bit. I felt so appreciative of some of the posts here directed at me, even the mundane shit. Honestly, it was just a great night.

If it didn't last 12-14 hours or more, I'd be interested in doing it every other weekend.
>>
>>51469030
>Hey, how about taking this to /r/drugs? We don't appreciate that stuff here.
please try to be happy for me, fellow robot. I know it's hard but we need each other

this crab in a bucket shit is just a disaster
>>
>>51469031
yea same here thats the intented purpose of the drug but the junkies go get it from the clinics and then sell it for smack money to people like me
we both get to get high on our prefered substance so its a win win situation imo
>>
>>51469077
What are the effects of "bupe"?
>>
>>51469066
Yeah I remember in november, (I've had 2 trips since but this one stands out) I was on 1 tab and 2g of phenny and I was laughing in pure euphoria at how impossible it was for anything to go wrong with my trip
>someone here posted something like, "Welcome to the club of acid wankers," and that had me in a great mood for many hours
This is a good example of how important set and setting is. Anons made funny shitposts here with you while tripping so you had a great time. Psychs amplify the things that happen to you, so you want those things to be good
>>51469041
Yeah good point although it might just be because I'm very fucked up on ket right now and might not be articulating correctly. Just listened to nightclubbing by Iggy pop since I thought of trainspotting for some reason even though I'm not on opiates. good song though
>>
Can we all just get along? Who even cares about what ego death really is, the ego is a manmade concept to begin with.
>>
>>51469072
Not him, but you've posted about your gf so many times in such a short amount of time that it seems like bragging.
>>
>>51469066
i think i couldnt watch porn on acid
it would just feel so fake and gross
>>
BASED OPISQUADDDDDD
>some people will die without ever knowing the feeling of Iv dilaudid
I weep for you.

Getting my vicodin soon squad senpaitachi.
>>
>>51469164
Nothing fake about stroking your cosmic light saber until it explodes.
>>
>>51469100
buprenorphine, its an opioid
it has a long ass half life so youre high for a really long time
the high can be quite energetic too which is nice
>>
>>51469176
>>51469148
>>51469066
>>51469164
>i think i couldnt watch porn on acid
>it would just feel so fake and gross
I think I lucked out and started with the perfect vid, this amateur wmaf couple who were obviously playing it up but were clearly alternating between "acting" to an extreme and enjoying it. It was honestly great. It seemed so intimate and hilariously corny at the same time. Watching it again, it's a bit of a mundane video, but I got a lot of enjoyment out of it while tripping, and it really set the tone of the whole trip to be super erotic. It was really in line with my easy going / comfy outlook.

>>51469148
>This is a good example of how important set and setting is. Anons made funny shitposts here with you while tripping so you had a great time. Psychs amplify the things that happen to you, so you want those things to be good
You're absolutely right, thanks for the insight.
>>
>picked up my acid
>finna head out to my man with the green
>gonna meet a chick later and pick up some morphine cough syrup
>then finna head out and get fucked up with me m8s on acid

today is a good day
>>
File: image.jpg (343 KB, 485x485)
343 KB
343 KB JPG
>>51467441
That sounds awful anon :(
Who doesn't have sour patch???
That's like a super popular candy
But I hope you get that throat thing figured out
Don't get hurt
>>
Is there a "type" of pot that will help me get comfy? How much should I smoke for my first time?
>not underage, just never cared about pot
>>
>>51469270
INDICA (-te how this is not original)
>>
>>51469164
I fucking love fapping on acid, feels like fireworks going off in your head when you cum
Did it on 200ug recently too
>>51469270
indica
sativa just feels like an exhausting, lame psychedelic, no reason to use it at all
>>
>>51469148
>This is a good example of how important set and setting is. Anons made funny shitposts here with you while tripping so you had a great time. Psychs amplify the things that happen to you, so you want those things to be good
It did almost go wrong a few times but I didn't realize how close I was to the brink until afterward.

On the come up, someone texted me about (very serious) work shit and it instantly put me in a hugely bad mood, but only for a moment, and I managed to get back on track by thinking that I could push it off and compartmentalize. I had to sort of debate with myself for a moment because I started to get lost in this sort of despair cycle wherein I thought "I can't compartmentalize, this is a horrible issue, my life is ruined!" I talked myself down after a moment or two and I felt this strangely amplified sense of relief. "Wow, I can compartmentalize. I can prioritize. It's okay to enjoy this trip and worry about that later. It's not even such a big deal, anyway. It's just work."
>>
>>51469281
>>51469301
thanks bros

>I fucking love fapping on acid, feels like fireworks going off in your head when you cum
For me it was just a really great orgasm. It was like I peaked, then there was this ball-clenching period between the peak and the actual ejaculation which lasted a good second or two, whereas normally it's just peak -> ejaculation. Thick. Solid. Tight.
>>
Have you guys ever woken up in a pool of your own vomit? Opiates are a bitch -_-
>>
File: 05fels-articleLarge.jpg (69 KB, 600x752)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
Opisquad is the most powerful race.
Fuck StimSuckers, AddyGang, BenzoButtholes and KetamineKikes.

DXMbros are alright though.
>>
>>51469331
PsychedelicBros are bro tier also.
>>
How much Xanax should be taken during an LSD trip as an exit strategy if someone has never taken Xanax before? How much will do the trick?
>>
>>51469269
This town is full of old people who probably dont eat any candy besides fucking werther's caramel shite drops.
The store used to have a section of an aisle full of candy but this time it was gone. W/e i can buy some on monday or tuesday quite easily
>>
>>51469310
Also highlights how effective it is to write a positive note on a piece of paper and keep it with you at all times
>>51469320
>>51469331
look at the conflict here
This is why I keep going through cycles of intense jealousy/anger and relief that opiates don't do anything for me
>>
>>51469359
>Also highlights how effective it is to write a positive note on a piece of paper and keep it with you at all times
Great tip, thanks. I had something like that in mind but for a larger poster or something to hang on the wall for when I take my gf with me next time.
>>
>>51469232
yea if i would watch porn on acid it would definitely have to be some amateur couple stuff, no industry shit
>>
>>51468895
>>51469003
>>51469009
>>51469169
>>51469331

BASED AND OPIPILLED!!!
>>
File: maxresdefault (25).jpg (40 KB, 1280x720)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
So many great opisquad posters here, our nod has finally ended, we are awake and aware we're the masterrace of drugs, no more addy gang supremacy on our watch.
>>
File: both.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>51469413
>So many great opisquad posters here, our nod has finally ended, we are awake and aware we're the masterrace of drugs, no more addy gang supremacy on our watch.
opi + addy master race
>>
>>51469378
The more comfy stuff you surround yourself with the better. That's why people recommend activities associated with childhood for psychs (last time on 200ug I watched the lion king, 10/10 experience)
>>51469385
>>51469413
Fuck off samefag I already explained why I don't do opiates >>51469359 here
>>
>>51469433
>last time on 200ug I watched the lion king, 10/10 experience)
can you elaborate on that at all? would love to hear more about that in particular since gf loves disney shit and I want to make it as happy for her as i can
>>
>>51469433
Weak bitch.
Your brain chemistry betrayed you.
Imagine having the 1 in a million chance to not enjoy opioids, that's a thousand times worse than nothing having a gf.

Opisquad pitys you.
>>
I got a bunch of leftover codeine from a surgery last year. took them recreationally a few times but stopped because they feel too good. havn't had any in 6 months.
Last night I had a dream that I found another full bottle and went to town.
woke up to opisquad BTFOing addy gang.

WHATS GOING ON HERE
>>
>>51469471
its destiny calling
will you pick up the phone or not?
>>
File: herewegoagain.jpg (828 KB, 800x800)
828 KB
828 KB JPG
>opisquad thinks they can beat addy gang when they can't even reach the starting line
>>
File: 76.jpg (110 KB, 900x680)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>51469428
THIS

United we're unstoppable
>>
Another line of ket up each nostril, too bad that's all I'll be able to do today
Oh well next week I might try low dose DXM+ket
>>51469443
Well anything animated and colorful is amazing on psychs of course (anime is great)
When I was watching the lion king every frame seemed like a painting to me. Even people who aren't that into whatever they're watching on acid can be blown away if it's animated, so if your gf loves disney then absolutely watch some disney movie with her
>>51469455
>weak bitch
How am I weak for just not experiencing the effects of a drug? Nothing I can do to change it really
>>51469496
this, imagine taking drugs just for the purpose of falling asleep
>>
>>51469527
>Well anything animated and colorful is amazing on psychs of course (anime is great)
>When I was watching the lion king every frame seemed like a painting to me. Even people who aren't that into whatever they're watching on acid can be blown away if it's animated, so if your gf loves disney then absolutely watch some disney movie with her
Is the key thing the animation? She also loves Harry Potter so I figure it would be even more fun with acid.
>>
>>51469527
>will never know the feeling of nodding

Jesus christ I pity you more than any cancer patient.
>>
File: oh boy.jpg (113 KB, 838x697)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
Wew

Originally btfo
>>
>>51469541
No anything you enjoy will be 10x better on psychs, I just focused on animation because its more prone to visuals which can deepen the experience. when are you doing this trip anon? you'll have to let us know
>>51469553
I mean I was nodding the times I took oxy but it was always the exact opposite of a good feeling
>>
>>51469600
>No anything you enjoy will be 10x better on psychs, I just focused on animation because its more prone to visuals which can deepen the experience. when are you doing this trip anon? you'll have to let us know
I could envision a week from today, I figure patience is good and people say it's best to wait about two weeks between
>>
File: ohno.jpg (96 KB, 680x684)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
BASED UNION?
>>
>>51469654
where are the cum stains on /addygang/'s hands
>>
I dont know if it's the drugs but today's thread is hilarious
>>
Anybody have experience with 4-ho-dipt?
>>
>>51469654
Quit trying to steal, I like literally all of those except for opioids
Fucking opioid addicts try and steal anything that isn't nailed down!
>>
File: images (10).jpg (31 KB, 678x452)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>51462380
Any of you ever overdosed on drugs and hurt yourselves in the process?
>>
File: ufkmepte1ru01.jpg (54 KB, 1024x1024)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Post the perfect movie for the perfect drug. For me

>cocaine
>meth
>addy
Die hard

>any opioid
History documentry, preferably ww2

>ketamine
The conjuring

>lsd
>acid
Some crazy B movie like shark tornado

>xanax
>valium
Taxi driver
>>
File: 1551742717506.jpg (19 KB, 480x336)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>51469755
Never stolen in my life. I'm a richfag lmao. I get my opis anytime I want.
>>
File: 1537643171262.jpg (168 KB, 600x498)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
How big should my first dose of dxm be? any side effects I should know about? Taking it alone
>>
File: 1509379121236.jpg (134 KB, 1150x1266)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
jeez the thread is super loud today
are the threads usually this busy?
i cant remember
also based opisquad posting
but i believe in a comfy united drug union here friends
just finally got out of bed, howre all you doing today drugfriends?
any fun/cool plans for today?
>>
i used to order addies on dream and "fakes" were big. presses capsules whatever. addy "branded" fakes are more expensive than speed even thou its the same shit.

now i want xanax and theyre clearly all fake ... what is the cheap "honest" alternative on darknet markets? adderall is to speed as xanax is to... ?
>>
>>51469820
It was figurative ya dope, read my post again
>>51469927
Usually people say 450 for first time but I say 200
Side effects are itchiness, nausea, vomiting, although not everyone (me for example) gets them
If you're worried take a benadryl beforehand
>>51469942
I just can't shake the feeling that this opisquad posting is just one samefag, I might be wrong though
Was snorting ket for a couple hours just now, although now I won't be able to do drugs again for a while. The good news though is that since I did ket I might not be depressed anymore this weekend.
>>
Tomorrow I take LSD for the first time. Wish me luck anons. May report trip experience tomorrow. Godspeed.
>>
Hey guys, what do you know about dxm? Would you recommend it?
>>
>>51469983
done, thanks anon
I don't know what to expect, but I wanted to try it anyway
how do you normally take it, generally?
>>
found some ibuprofen 400 mg + codeine 30 mg laying around, should I just take 4 or 5 tabs? can I feel anything from the codeine?
>>
>>51469976
>>51469976
>>51469976
plus how do i identify fent bars ? do NOT want
>>
>>51470025
good luck anon, I'll be here tomorrow to hear your report!
>>
do vendors know who left which review? got fent and want to tell it in review but dont want vendor to revenge kill me kek ...
>>
>>51470095
DXM? I mix it into soda and split the dose in half; take half, wait 30 minutes and take the rest, in my mind it reduces the risk of discomfort. You can also chew ginger root for a "natural alternative" to benadryl
>>51470045
yes I recommend you try it. some people absolutely despise DXM though so just remember that I recommended you TRY it, if you don't like it don't come back here and rage about people who like DXM
>>51470181
with fent test strips
but fent pressed benzos are literally a meme, just an invention of media hype. not saying that they don't exist, but it's nowhere near as common as the media wanted you to think after lil peep died. opioids are where you have to look out for fent
>>
PSA everyone, never go shopping with your mom on acid
>>
>>51470259
story time us?
>>
File: 1499358916331.png (144 KB, 536x428)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>51469983
aw i hope its not a samefag
thatd be super lame
this is the best thread on this site hands down lmao
we even have our own street gangs now
this place is so comfy
i love you all so much
youre like my best friends
im gonna do an extra big line for you all
hopefully my store isnt too mad at me today
i dont wanna get yelled at
im gonna apologize to all the toys when i get there
especially the stuffed animals
should i make them a card?
do you think theyd like that?
im gonna sit and apologize to them all one by one
i hope they like it
i dont wanna cry again today
>>
>>51470298
>i dont wanna cry again today
iktf, my favorite band makes me cry all the time though
i dont know why i keep listening to them
love you too btw anon
>>
>>51470234
>with fent test strips
>but fent pressed benzos are literally a meme, just an invention of media hype. not saying that they don't exist, but it's nowhere near as common as the media wanted you to think after lil peep died. opioids are where you have to look out for fent
ty
>>
just got my genetic testing back and I'm heterozygous for SLC6A4, a CYP2C9 poor metabolizer, and a CYP1A2 ultrarapid metabolizer.

anyone know any drugs that would be extra fun for me, considering this?
>>
How do I join based opisquad?

Doc won't give me anymore oxy. ):
>>
File: baronessgoldgreycd.jpg (594 KB, 638x843)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
what kind of music do you lot like to listen to while high
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhS0j3WxfWY

I'll listen to whatever you post so don't be shy
>>
File: 1467922885937.jpg (15 KB, 223x223)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>51470311
i stopped wearing most of my makeup cos i just cried it off anyway
the mops yelled at me yesterday too
they said theyd never be able to clean anything if i touched them and made them filthy
i need to say sorry to them to
im trying to remember everything i hurt the past couple weeks
i know the toys and mops and plants
i feel bad for the plants
they cried so much after i accidentally touched them cos theyre gonna die now
i feel awful
ill apologize to them a lot today
>>
>>51469942
Based opisquad indeed
My plans involve snorting a bunch of h, all dissolved in water this time so I dont almost kms if I take a lot again. Without any sour patch, again, despite my efforts to change that. -nodded out for a 12 min here-
Tooka k pin like 4 hours ago, dunno if it still will affect my nodding at all.
>>51469820
I dont steal shit either. I have a couple grand in savings and this year ive spent under 1k on H, its a manageable expense.
>>51469773
Yes but i have a feeling i already told you about it in another thread.
>too much addy during finals
>wake up at 6am
>cant breathe more than 1/4 of the way
>hospital thought i was having a coke induced heart attack or something
>turned blue from lack of oxygen
>was really an air pocket outside my lungs in my chest
>the air pocket made tons of pressure between my ribs and lungs

And its not quite overdosing but when i take too much opiates and pass out, its fairly common for extremities to stop getting blood which is occasionally super painful but thankfully no known lasting damage so far. The worst was when i passed out upright in a chair, my head fell to one side at a 90 degree angle from vertical which clamped down on some vein in the left side of my neck that must have provided blood to a large section of the left side of my head, hopefully not my brain. I could still hear but I couldnt feel my ear or the surrounding skin for over 2 weeks. It felt like they were dead but gradually the nerves there recovered. -another 15 min nod out there-
>>51470210
Leave a review under a different name on the forums. Other users take that shit seriously there especially if you have proof.
>>51470434
Unless this is some unofficaial faggotry club that i dont know about, I would assume just start taking heroin and posting more here.
>>
File: tenor (5).gif (1.25 MB, 498x488)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB GIF
>>51470298
Aren't you that female that does H?

Based. Opisquad even has a female in it.
How can we be stopped?
>>
>>51470482
I rather have something softer like vicodin. Heroin too extreme for me.

Wait 4 me opisquad.
>>
>>51470486
We can't.

Originally.
>>
>>51470234
Different anon here, but will ordering fent test strips get me put on a list? Where's a good, cheap place to buy them?
>>
File: MFW.png (325 KB, 617x662)
325 KB
325 KB PNG
>>51469654
Does tramadol qualify for opisquad?
>>
>>51470234
Im one of the main heroin posters but yeah I agree after ctrl+f-ing opisquad.
Could be (mostly) samefagging
>>51470582
I hope not
>>
>>51470539
if youve ever used linux or tor youre on a list anonfriend
for potential extremists iirc
the feds are silly
so dont worry too much about it
they dgaf about someone ordering test strips
you could be getting them to give out
they dunno
>>
File: gnomale.png (485 KB, 1109x575)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
I feel extremely fucked up. I haven't taken anything. I just stopped taking nicotine. I feel more intoxicated than if I chugged 3 beers. I hate it.
>>
>>51470606
>if youve ever used linux or tor youre on a list anonfriend
>for potential extremists iirc
>the feds are silly
>so dont worry too much about it
>they dgaf about someone ordering test strips
>you could be getting them to give out
>they dunno
Lol, that's funny. Okay, thanks anon.
>>
>>51470582
All opioids are welcome.
Welcome aboard.
>>
>>51470234
>but fent pressed benzos are literally a meme
THIS
its a fucking meme
lil peep didnt even take fent bars, but retards keep parroting that story everywhere
>>
File: 1550798528251.jpg (68 KB, 888x894)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>51470582
Based new opisquad member.
We're getting stronger.
>>
>>51470629
>>51470682
Noice, I finally feel represented.
>>
>>51470348
The hell does this mean?
>>
the thing with taking psychedelics in public is to just go with the flow. if you even consciously acknowledge that you are on a psych normies will SMELL that on ya. and then theyll try to cuck you. pathetic really. always preying on the weak
>>
opisquad here
napped away the peak of my high :/
>>
>>51465506
Shroom gang
Shrooms solve most of my mental issues.
>>
Heroin tonight, it seems. I unironically prefer tramadol but H is the only opi in my stash at the moment. I always feel guilty on heroin because I know how much more addictive it is, even though the experience doesn't beat tramadol. It can of course create more pleasant feels than tramadol but the side effects are too much for me at that point

Also, I just noticed my computer is full of yiff from my speed session yesterday
>>
>>51470348
that is real interesting but waaay to niche. youll be best off finding the answers yourself or ask reddit

also jews will clone chimera soldiers from your dna
>>
File: download (1).png (30 KB, 500x500)
30 KB
30 KB PNG
>>51470796
Oh man I hate when that happens
Gonna redose?
>>
(a substance which induces altered states of consciousness) (a small group engaged in a common effort or occupation)
REPRESENT
>>
>>51470867
yea man, it wasnt even a nod nap it was just an exhaustion nap so i was resting too deep to feel the nods lol
>Gonna redose?
i think so yea why the hell not
>>
ok dxm is pretty great so far
>>
>>51470825
>the side effects are too much for me at that point
whatchu mean? like you get nauseous and shit?
tramadol side effects are much worse imo
>>
File: 1549485022788.jpg (137 KB, 1039x559)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
POO POO PEE PEE
IS ALL IT CAN BE
POO POO PEE PEE
TOGETHER FOR YOU AND ME
POO POO PEE PEE
NORMIES GET OUT
>>
File: 1546805566791.png (900 KB, 769x719)
900 KB
900 KB PNG
Just did some lines of coke, am feeling neutral, better than feeling depressed, i guess. Was a month clean, but i'm such a piece of shit that i can't keep clean for too long. This time was the last though, i hope. I don't really know. It's hard.
>>
>any drug that involves sticking yourself with a needle

Absolutely disgusting
Enjoy your crippling withdrawal
Unless it's insulin
>>
opisquad is obviously the discord shitposters it's way too obvious
>discord fags ruin everything once again
>>
File: njbegr8olawz (1).jpg (107 KB, 1080x1080)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
good god guys my countryfag ass went to the city and holy crap man, theres just so many sois. im not even meming here. what the fuck is this ? i was the most chaddest person basically everywhere i went. i could see people looking down on the ground as i strode in. always sitting in my room getting high alone i think im a total beta ugly fuck but i was SHINING compared to these dudes. and some of these had gfs (they looked very unhappy)

what in gods name has happened the last few years ?
>>
File: 3581-20010-31475.jpg (48 KB, 1440x900)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
I'm a heroin user and desu this whole "opisquad" is cancer. Go fuck yourself faggots.
>>
>>51471019
you detached yourself from reality
>>
>>51470768
I've actually noticed that normies are really bad at telling if you're tripping. You have to remember, they don't actually know what psychedelics do.
>>
>>51471034
it really do be like dat huh
>>
>>51470899
META MUNICIPALITY MAKE SOME NOISE
>>
>>51471029
its just some samefaggot
>>
File: 1437982160870.jpg (96 KB, 575x779)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
ITT Druggie coping losers, I hope you OD.
>>
File: arte.jpg (267 KB, 897x1200)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
>>51471019
yeah this basically shook me to my core, i think im gonna start working out and become gigachad (who has lots of drugs)
>>
>>51471109
sorry to break it to you my dude but not copeing is a major fucking cope. think about it.

yer done for man
>>
File: w1qbq2h0o5_1280.png (885 KB, 1280x957)
885 KB
885 KB PNG
>>51470951
I don't know why but I tolerate tramadol much better than oxy and heroin, I honestly don't feel very good at all on H. I came to this realization right now and this is hopefully the last time I let heroin fool me into thinking it might feel good. It's primarily the nausea, it kicks in before I feel good enough to not mind it. It doesn't make me euphoric and I feel more physically comfy on tramadol, tramadol is just a better deal in all aspects for me personally.
Now I'm high on heroin longing for tramadol lol
What's the best drug to mix with heroin?
>>
Planning to use speed for studying tomorrow, good or bad idea?
>>
>>51471222
Good, as long as you don't let it compromise your sleep
>>
>>51471305
How do I avoid the insomnia?
>>
Does anyone here actually smoke meth? Don't you need like only a quarter bowl to get addicted.
>>
>>51471029
>>51471080
>addygang making stuff up again

I only snorted Heroin, how much better is the needle?
>>
>>51471343
Doing intravenous isn't easy, it require practice and you'll waste some h desu.
>>
>>51471317
Either bump all day and use benzos when it's time to sleep, or only use it the first half of the day so that it has stopped affecting you when it's time to sleep. Only take it in the morning if you want to be sure
>>
>>51471367
Alright, I'll wake up around 5am and dose there. Thank you.
>>
psychedelics fucking suck ass. its awesome and all but its so situation dependent. at least with lsd. theres more variety in 10 minutes of trip than theres between some compounds. you are so suggestible. you have to get everything right and setup beforehand. if your not a level 1 crook you wont get a freakout or anything but it will just suck ass and be 10 hours of a wild rollercoaster of emotions every time another song comes on. really a big fucking meme, the window for proper application is very narrow
>>
>>51462380
hey friends
kinds new on this thread
been trying to escape the whole crippling depression thing, but i have failed
which drug, legal or otherwise, would you recommend as a daily driver? i have smoked weed before, which usually leads me to crashes and binge eating, which i need to fix by eating fast food and smoking more. pretty poor tbqh. anything that will keep me sailing down the shitpipe without feeling paranoid and suicidal all the goddamn time?
inb4 workout
been working out for 3 years at least 4 days a week
gym doesn't fix being socially retarded.
>>
>>51471410
Microdosing ketamine has been scientifically proven to help with depression.
>>
>>51471424
Megadosing ketamine has been anecdotally proven to make me really fucking happy
>>
>>51471430
Enjoy your incoming psychosis.
>>
>>51471442
you arent a proper disso user if you dont have a psychotic episode that possibly lasts weeks and feels like one big trip afterwards at least once
>>
>>51471385
If you take it at 5am you could probably redose at 8-9am without risking insomnia unless you have to go to sleep early which you might have to do since you're waking up at 5am
>>
>>51471029
Ignore it, I'm 95% sure it's a samefag. Go scroll up and read all the initial "opisquad" posts, it's the fakest "conversation" ever
>>
>>51471424
really? cite.

>>51471410
just the ssri's and therapies your doctor prescribes/advises you and an active healthy living i.e. no drink or drugs (minimal caffeine too) apart from perhaps the odd shroom trip, exercise, sleep, diet. perhaps supplements as a bonus. e.g. cod liver oil or even magnesium some people have suggested but neither here nor there, not indicated.
>>
>>51471459
Certainly, psychosis helps develop personality
>>
>>51471478
>really? cite.
Just do your own research, they are planning to commercialize ketamine nasal spray as an anti-depressant or something.
>>
>>51471473
it was probably real epic in his mind.
>>
>>51471410
Ketamine as some anons recommended since it has an actual anti-depressive effect instead of just covering it up with a high
DXM is very similar to ketamine and I actually like it more because it's longer and therefore gives better escapism, but I don't notice that much of an anti-depressive effect
Psychedelic trips (LSD, shrooms, or DMT) also can be anti-depressive. Last time I did DMT even though the trip was freaky my depression was absent for a few days, which was nice.
>>
>>51471478
>really? cite.
>spoonfeeding
It's already being used by doctors to treat depression, this isn't some made up thing
>>
>>51470997
Christ is that what it is?
If so i wish to dissociate them as much as possible from them.

Let it be known that not all the heroinposters are these opisquad fags

>>51471029
Ill join you in this anon.
Fuck them indeed

>>51471109
Me too honestly. I mean im scared of it but I want to OD when I dont expect it. Maybe rhats why I always dose so high and dont get spooked by close calls.
Its easier than regular kms
>>51471196
Not all heroin is the same. Youre probably using bad heroin and maybe bad dosing too. Tramadol is say more nauseating.

>>51471410
Hands down, ketamine.
Not really addictive, (trust me, used for about 160 days consecutively and had no withdrawak or antlything if the sort when i ran out.
But heres the important part: its legit medically accepted for treating depression. It doesnt work for everyone, myself included, but its totally worth trying and clinicsl trials have high success rates with "treatment resistant" individuals.
>>51471473
Disgusting. What kind of psycho fakes a conversation with themselves to start a stupid fucking fad in a single thread.
I hope us opiate users never unite in some stupid club name like that.
I dont even have a problem with addygang posters at all, its just not for us heroin users I dont think. Its to peppy and unapologetic, and doesnt fit the heroin vibes in the way addygang is appropriate for stimulant feels.
>>51471505
>spoonfeeding
Yes! Based anon!
Love it when people dont answer lazy peoples stupid ass questions.
Googling "ketamine depression" is way easier than solving a captcha to ask a stupid question to waste other anons time, who in order to "cite" they would have to simply google "ketamine depression" and link some of the results.
Fucking ridiculous that some anons expect that level of spoonfeeding.
>>51471521
Its fine to like dxm more but the guy is specifically asking about depression and ketamine is the one with successful clinical trials proving its efficacy.
>>
>>51471625
>Its fine to like dxm more but the guy is specifically asking about depression and ketamine is the one with successful clinical trials proving its efficacy.
yeah did you read my post? I said I don't notice as much of an anti-depressive effect compared to ket even though I like DXM more than ket. Although I just mentioned it because some people do say they get the anti-depressive effect which makes sense since it's similar to ket. Either way it doesn't hurt to mention it for him to at least try since it's no riskier than ket, let alone psychedelics
>>
>>51471424
same effect as test injections i suppose?
i have lost all hope in winning against it
>be 150kg (~300lb)
>lose 80kg
>loose skin
>lift nigga you gon get that skin back
>3 years of lifting weights
>loose skin
ain't gonna work bud
anything else to keep me numb throughout the day?
>>
>>51462401
>An effect way to ease the pain of isolation is the most normalfag pasttime that has ever existed
Imagine being this fucking stupid. End yourself, faggot.
>>51462408
As long as it don't got any alcohols, you should be fine. I'd recommend trying to buy bulk DXM HBr powder, but if your going with that route, you might want to look at arylcyclohexylamines like 3-HO-PCP, and 2-FDCK. Don't know how Ausfag drug laws are.
>>51462581
Just google it. Guides are everywhere.
>>51463095
Maybe. He was an insane drug addict.
>>
>>51471671
Huh? ketamine has actual anti-depressive effects that can last for days or even weeks. test is just psychologically anti-depressive
>>
>>51471478
ssri is literal shit for any choleric
if i can't get excited about anything just kill me senpai
>>
>>51471665
I'm sorry anon, I read your post kind of quickly and legit didnt see that sentence, my bad.
>>
File: 5556.png (445 KB, 2518x1024)
445 KB
445 KB PNG
Who else snorting Oxy? I can't stop.
>>
Heroin is shit, I'm not having a good time and yet I have this urge to redose because what if I just need a little more to actually feel good? I've been down that road before and it's only lies the heroin is whispering in your head
>>51471625
I'm sure that's not the case, this is my second batch of heroin because I suspected the first one to be bad but this batch is no better, although more expensive, and I've tried several brands of oxy and while I like it more because it makes me less tired I still don't enjoy it a lot, I'm not much for opioids and tramadol's effects are more casual (to some extent) which suits me better.
>>
>>51471694
does it help when people call you fat every time you overeat even though you're 6% bf?
>>
>>51471505
i was only aware of the larger dose injections
>>
whats the easiest drug to resell for good profit on darknet?
>>
>>51471695
whats a choleric?
>>
>>51471671
>asks what drugs helo with depression
>like 5 different anons all answer ketamine
>massive amount of evidence proving the efficacy of ketamine as a depression treatment

>"aint gonna work bud"

Jesus fucking christ, why did you even ask??

>>51471728
Well is it street heroin?
2 different batches of crappy bth off the streets could be anything.
Quality dnm #4 is lighyears apart.
Tramadol is ok and all but saying that its better than hydrocodone is an exaggeration, much less oxy and heroin.
And you need to get better at dosing if you arent sure wether taking a little more is a good idea. Its not the easiest drug to dose, you have to get a feel for it.
All that being said, if you dont like it, i guess thats actually a good thing. H is fuckin fantastic but at least you wont get addicted by hating it.
>>51471733
Like the anon said
>Just do your own research

By saying:
>i was only aware of the larger dose injections
you have just again proven that you havent even begun to take his advice
Go read about it before requesting more spoonfeeding
>>
>>51471816
temperament type
the explosive kind, the one that reacts to everything, positive or negative in an explosive manner
ssri simply shuts me down and makes me eat tons of food, even waking up at 2am to eat more every day
>>
>>51471728
I get sorta the same thing where all opioids I've tried just make me tired and or nauseous without the actual "feel good" component, so that's interesting that you say you like tramadol, I might have to try it
>>
>>51471828
>say that i've given up dealing with depression
>deal with depression, anon
>>
>>51470667
>lil peep didnt even take fent bars, but retards keep parroting that story everywhere
Really? I love Peep and I thought he did. What's the real scoop?
>>
>>51471816
FUCKING GOOGLE IT AND READ THE DEFINITION YOU FUCKWIT

HOW IN THE FUCK ARE YOU SO LAZY THAT YOU WANT THE OTHER ANON TO MAKE HIS OWN DEFINITION FOR THE WORD TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR ILLITERACY AND APPARENT INABILITY TO GOOGLE SEARCH
YOU ARE EXPLOITING THE GOOD NATURE OF ANONS WHO ARE JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU OUT YOU LAZY CUNT
>>
>>51470806
>Shroom gang
>Shrooms solve most of my mental issues.
Give me the rundown on shrooms.

>>51471858
>its really hard to find discords that are trans friendly, as a transwoman myself I decided to be the change i wanted to see so I created the Sons of Saturn! We are a welcoming community who just so happens to have many trans people. We are a tolerant group and have fun games and actually informative posters who love to share ideas and experiences
Fuck off
>>
>>51471837
then try what i said without them. i wouldnt try use street drugs to deal with depression though. more likely to end badly i think.
>>
File: 1488864108278.jpg (22 KB, 280x276)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
took a pretty big dose from an edible last night and my body still feels sensitive, what's going on?
>>
>>51471934
>i wouldnt try use street drugs to deal with depression though
I've had a large degree of success.
>>
Let's all post anime images and talk about our debilitating addictions
>>
>>51471985
using what? still wouldnt recommend it
>>
>>51471828
It was dnm powder with only good reviews, just like the batch before that, not the same vendor. I've tried heroin several times at all kinds of dosages in order to feel the best effects but none has worked. Nodding was alright but the aftermath of feeling nauseous and throwing up long past the peak made it not worth it at all. The effects of stronger opis than tramadol come with stronger side effects, and 100mg of tramadol doesn't have any side effects at all for me, I never go above that and it's a great casual high. Even 50mg is enough sometimes
>>51471853
It doesn't really make me happy but I get a nice sense of physical comfort and well being at 100mg sometimes less, worth a try I'd say
>>
>>51472011
>using what? still wouldnt recommend it
Phenibut, stimulants. Great tools to fix your life if you use them responsibly.
>>
>>51471987
Based and redpilled

Originally original gg
>>
>>51471424
Taking any amount of any NMDA antagonist over a long period of time seems like a great way to fuck your brain up big time.
>>
I took addy then used opioids after the come down.

>tfw addysquad

Gonna try meth tomorrow
Hope I die soon
>>
>>51472151
You have a great attitude anon, keep at it
>>
>>51472126
still dont even know what phenibut is. all im saying is its always safer under controlled supervision eith someone who has a literature behind them. self medication with good intention easily could go downhill. which is fine if downhill is where u wna be.
>>
>>51471854
Well then if you gave up why are you asking for advice on how to deal with it? What even was the point of your post in the first place if you're just gonna refuse help?
>>51471983
totally normal, just a weed hangover
>>51472116
>It doesn't really make me happy but I get a nice sense of physical comfort and well being at 100mg sometimes less, worth a try I'd say
I'll still give it a try, I wanna experience what that super comfy feeling opioid fags always go on about feels like.
>>
>>51472277
>still dont even know what phenibut is. all im saying is its always safer under controlled supervision eith someone who has a literature behind them. self medication with good intention easily could go downhill. which is fine if downhill is where u wna be.
You're correct. On the flip side, sometimes doctors are shitheads and don't / won't / can't lead you in the right direction. It does take a special kind of person to self-medicate and anyone can absolutely succumb to addiction.
>>
Never done dxm before, it feels so strange, I guess I was expecting something different
>>
Is heroin #4 the best if you're into shooting and snorting?
Is #4 supposed to be white or can it be brown?
>>
>>51472334
What's it like, in your original opinion?
>>
>>51471934
People use "street drugs" because pharmaceuticals are garbage.
Read "The Emperor's New Drugs" by Irving Kirsch
>>
>>51472400
>"The Emperor's New Drugs" by Irving Kirsch
Thanks for the recommendation. What's the tl;dr? Big pharma not all that it's cracked up to be?
>>
File: 1547509357738.jpg (19 KB, 300x250)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>51472360
calm, physically sensitive, kind of disconnected
honestly pretty relaxing but at the same time I feel like I wouldn't be able to sleep if I tried
>>
>>51471828
holy shit anon youre so fucking annoying, i didnt even ask a question, it was a statement.
>>
>>51472416
It's mostly about SSRIs and how they're on par with active placebos and are only well received in studies through pharma company tricks and uninformed doctors.
There's also a lot about the placebo effect and how it's much more powerful than most people realize, leading to these absurd situation we're in where the current battery of antidepressants are "good enough" yet on par with placebos.
>>
>>51472453
>It's mostly about SSRIs and how they're on par with active placebos and are only well received in studies through pharma company tricks and uninformed doctors.
>There's also a lot about the placebo effect and how it's much more powerful than most people realize, leading to these absurd situation we're in where the current battery of antidepressants are "good enough" yet on par with placebos.
That sounds very interesting, I've added it to my list, thanks
>>
>>51472320
its true doctors can be shit but i think them fuckinh up is a more controlled kind of fuck up if it does happen. desu we just dont know enough bout mental illness.
>>
>>51472472
>its true doctors can be shit but i think them fuckinh up is a more controlled kind of fuck up if it does happen. desu we just dont know enough bout mental illness.
All I can say is that at one point in my life I was going to KMS and now I make a good salary and have all of the skills not only to be self-sufficient but to be happy. Doctors are just mechanics with a lot of education--nothing you can't learn on the Internet, assuming you have the necessary intellect and the correct mindset
>>
Soooo, is meth the cheapest off-script Adderall replacement? (Oral consumption.)
>>
>>51472518
Yeah, if you do 10mg doses then you get 100 doses per gram, and a gram can be as low as like $40, although you'd probably want to go more expensive to try and get better quality. Compare that to buying black market adderall which is like 10 pills for $100.
>>
>>51472472
The
>we just don't know enough yet
attitude that I've seen people take is always very inconsiderate to the people who are actually suffering. It pretends that our current situation isn't the inevitable result of putting our blind faith into "the system" to carry out meaningful research and pump out meaningful drugs.
Most antidepressants are "me-too" drugs which only exist to extend the profits from patented drugs by quickly and cheaply approving and producing closely related analogues to drugs that are about to run off patent, so that when the old drug goes generic, the "new" one can take its place in the hands of consumers.
There hasn't been any progress in the field of antidepressants in decades and now ketamine, a drug from 1962, is showing promise? This should really make you think.
>>
>>51472560
>although you'd probably want to go more expensive to try and get better quality
It seems to all be the same shit. I assume all of the $20 grams are Mexican meth, but there doesn't actually seem to be anything else available.
>>
>>51472579
>Most antidepressants are "me-too" drugs which only exist to extend the profits from patented drugs by quickly and cheaply approving and producing closely related analogues to drugs that are about to run off patent, so that when the old drug goes generic, the "new" one can take its place in the hands of consumers.
Do you have any good books/documentaries about this phenomenon?
>>
>>51462513
im so baked rn lolol
>>
>>51472400
This guys just some shill writing a controversial book for money. Debunked.
>>
>>51472604
The truth about drug companies by Marcia Angell covers this, among other things.
It's from (2005?), so the statistics are a bit old, but the situation is still the same as it was then.

>>51472655
Lmao prove it
>>
post wikipedia articles for those that are stoned
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_mink
>>
File: 2378803718543.jpg (107 KB, 720x810)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>51472604
"On Speed" by Nicolas Rasmussen
>amphetamines were literally the OG antidepressant
>faded into the fog of history due to regulation
>author argues we've always had self-help drugs, but nothing could quite plug the gap legislating amphetamine did
>cue barrage of useless SSRIs etc
>21st century, you can still get amphetamines but for some reason we gatekeep them under the labels ADHD and narcolepsy when we're really sure they're great antidepressants
>>
File: image.jpg (464 KB, 915x656)
464 KB
464 KB JPG
I fixed my necklace!!!
And my day has been super good
The demons and shadows and spirits aren't bothering me that much
I'm getting ready to apologize to all the toys
It's gonna be a good day
I even wore a little makeup for the first time in months and my coworker said I looked cute
There's a lot of hostility in the thread rn tho desu
I agree that we shouldn't be spoonfeeding
There's millions of resources out there.
Use duck duck instead of google so you get results about drugs instead of stupid get help places, dorks.
Even reddit and that voat site still have tons of subreddits for dnm stuff which is more up your alleys
Besides that tho I'm still really cozy and a lil high and I'm having a lot of fun today
Hope you all are getting cozy and winding down
Any weekend plans friends?
>>
>>51472700
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_mink
>The main justification for a separate species designation is the size difference between the two minks, but other distinctions have been made, such as its redder fur
Meanwhile they want us to believe that race isn't real and that blacks and white people are the same species.
>>
>>51472739
>"On Speed" by Nicolas Rasmussen
fucking awesome, thanks man
>>
>>51472495
got to be bait dude this doctor mechanic shit is a bullshit dangerous attitude. its alot deeper than that; they have experience and tools and they are operating on legally and institutionally enforced rules if care backed up by science. you are not and your life story is a common anecdote for people that havent used either street drugs or pharma. youre story doesnt necessarily say anything generalizeable.
>>
>>51472687
Im not spoonfeeding you bitch.
>>
>>51472803
Not him, but you should really start reading the books that have been posted in this thread.
Doctors are fools operating in a broken system that hates you.
>>
>>51472755
there are no genders or borders either in case you didnt notice already. like, these things dont exist, in case you didnt notice already.
>>
>>51471987
>Let's all post anime images and talk about our debilitating addictions

Im so infatuated with heroin. Im not addicted at the moment, but I have been 4 times before and I think im probably on day 2 of my fifth. Nothing can fill the intense void of loneliness, but heroin comes closer than anything else.
I have/had two good friends who in hindsight, kind of kept me going and not feeling suicidally lonely. We kinda drifted further apart the last few years and among a few other major factors such as the bigger one earlier in the thread, not having any friends to talk to except on occasion led me to try heroin. It helped. A lot. Then, ironically they stumbled upon my heroin posts here, confronted me about it, and as a result we are far less close than before, which i can sympathize with from their perspective, but ofc this makes me feel far far lonlier and indirectly pushes me to heroin more and more. So both choices suck for them, and the more common result sucks for me.
So I use when I cant deal with the feels anymore. Once I notice that im seriously thinking about suicide too often, (in the distant future, not in the next year or two) that gets to me and I just want to feel happy and escape suicidal thoughts regardless of the consequences.
I know its counterproductive in many respects, but what else can I do to fill the emptiness?
I can sense that heroin is probably going to become more of a problem in april or may.
W/e. Life sucks but i dont really want to die yet. Might as well enjoy some heroin if im going to be living.
I just wish I had more self control about when i use and how frequently. Itd be nice if I could just use a few times a week. Idk, i dont think i can do that though. Every time i attempt that i fail.

Whatever. I hope my friends dont look at my posts bere anymore out of respect for my privacy. I cant stop posting here cause of that, I need somewhere to talk to similarly fucked people and freely discuss heroin use. It helps.
>>
>>51472824
Well then how do you expect to convince anyone?
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
>>
File: 1551247989747.jpg (51 KB, 928x960)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>51472766
if you want a walk funny lane, look up Wellbutrin
>sorta looks like amphetamine
>doesn't fuck with you like SSRIs do
>pretty decent number of people respond to it
>well no shit it's a stim
>can cause seizures for some reason
Psychiatry would be so much easier if we could chuck the OG amphetamines at depression tbqh.
>>
>>51472876
Not him, but I tried wellbutrin for a while and that shit is like a very dirty all day stim. It was not a pleasant experience.
My experiences with adderall on the other hand...
>>
>>51472579
you cant say our success of drugs is just due to a faulty system. youre right its faulty and all the me-too stuff etc but we still dont know enough. we dont know why some drugs work on some people and not others and we dont have systematic models of these mental problems. even without the me-too stuff, drug development is always going to be long, extremely expensive and overwhelmingly most potential drugs will fail. I think though you can criticise the system, any kind of solution still needs to take into account the fact that money doesnt grow on trees.
>>
>>51472803
>got to be bait dude this doctor mechanic shit is a bullshit dangerous attitude. its alot deeper than that; they have experience and tools and they are operating on legally and institutionally enforced rules if care backed up by science. you are not and your life story is a common anecdote for people that havent used either street drugs or pharma. youre story doesnt necessarily say anything generalizeable.
9/10 times they just prescribe whatever the popular drug is. See also SSRIs. Doctors are intelligent, educated people, but they're not magicians, and they're certainly fallible. Your attitude is just as dangerous as you claim mine is.
>>
>>51472428
It's a far different beast at higher doses. I recommend trying it out sooner or later.
>>
>>51472853
>I have/had two good friends who in hindsight, kind of kept me going and not feeling suicidally lonely.
Does your first name start with S?
>>
>>51472921
But we have an antidepressant that works. Amphetamine.
We can't get it though because it's restricted.
>>
>>51472832
Dude its a faulty system but its not out to get you...

have you ever heard of the phrase "dont throw the baby out with the bath water?"
>>
>>51472947
I've spent the greater part of my life dealing with many different doctors and many different pills. Each one gave me the most disinterested and spiteful attitude along with the most ineffective medications possible.
You don't have to believe me. Nobody does. My life is horrible pain and I can't find my way out.
>>
is dream fully dead ? what can i use in its place
>>
>>51473004
Man I deal with insomnia and lunesta wasn't working so they said they'd give me an ambien prescription finally and that was a month ago and never got it. Still trying to contact them. I hate doctors.
>>
>>51473004
You suck at doctor shopping then, not gonna lie. I have a great doctor that throws Adderall at me.

You're lucky you can even pick your doctor. The socialists in UK and Canada have practically no choices unless they pay $$$.
>>
>>51472931
this is true but like i said we know very little at this point to prescribe much else but atleast there is even a little bit of scientific backing. the benefit of a doctor though is that you are in a controlled environment, your drugs and doses are controlled and there are established ways of using the drugs. this alone is safer.

i havent in our argument even mentioned the effectiveness of antidepressants. im arguing that using a doctor is better than you just using anecdotes off your own experience or just trying things willy nilly.

i also think mostly its dangerous to say you can just look up stuff on the internet because doctors have access to more information than just looking it up
and also have practical experience including of other patients.
>>
>>51473073
Yeah I do. The problem is that I'm broke and my insurance doesn't cover anyone worthwhile. The doctors that I did try gave me a norepenephrine reuptake inhibitor. I didn't even display any "drug seeking behaviors". It doesn't help that there are very few psychiatrists in my state as well.
>>
>>51473126
>im arguing that using a doctor is better than you just using anecdotes off your own experience or just trying things willy nilly.
But that's just not true
>>
>>51473126
But they don't have access to any special information? You can get past the paywalls on scientific papers and there aren't any restrictions on buying/pirating textbooks.
If you think "doing your own research" is the same as googling, then I got some news for you.
>>
>>51472945
but isnt it an antidepressant in the same way alcohol is one?
>>
>>51473228
No
originale see
>>51472739
>>
I wish i had sour patch kids
>>51472359
Dunno about shooting but definitely for snorting.
As I understand it, it should in theory be white, and the whiter it looks the better it is assumed to be, however I dont think that that color/potency assumption is actually based on any scientific evidence
Mine is a very light tanish color. Not beige cause its a bit greyer than that. The best H ive ever had was much whiter #4. Its still around but its pricier by like 60%.
>>51472622
Clever, youre making the same joke post that: >>51468852 made 5 hours ago. At least his post was original when he made it, despite being uncreative. Yours is neither
>>51472746
Welcome back anon, glad youre feeling good for once.
>>51472746
>There's a lot of hostility in the thread rn tho desu
Oops. (I wasnt the only kne tho)
>I agree that we shouldn't be spoonfeeding
Amen
>Use duck duck instead of google so you get results about drugs instead of stupid get help places, dorks.
Based.
I just say "googled" because its a common verb and its a search engine rather than saying "search" which could mean things besides search engines.
Duck duck go is great for drugs, but it doesnt have a nice verb and when I longpost, "google it" is very concise at 9 characters.
>Hope you all are getting cozy and winding down
Yee, I am. Keep falling asleep all the time cause tired and decently high
>Any weekend plans friends?
I'm going to more heroin lol.

>>51472824
>not spoonfeeding you bitch
YES!
BASED ANON!
Dont put up with their bullshit anymore,
Be as aggressive as this based motherfucker
>>51472944
No, sry.
>>51473030
What? No it isnt. Just refresh the page ffs.
>>
>>51473138
whyd you say that?

>>51473170
doctors have access to other doctors, they can go to conferences to get the latest information, they have handbooks and textbooks to consult, they can evaluate a scientific paper better than you can and know about conducting research, they have a wealth of experience from talking to many different patients.

what is doing your own research then?
>>
>>51473347
>whyd you say that?
Doctors aren't really doing much when they prescribe something. 50% of their job can be done with a database and a front-end app nowadays. They basically pidgeonhole your illness and then give you whatever drug is currently approved and that's about it. Bonus points to whatever drug whose drug rep has taken them on a golf outing lately...

Being able to buy whatever you want on le evil black market and actually study the effects on yourself and see what works and what doesn't is much better than that, even if it's more dangerous under certain circumstances, e.g. if you have underlying health issues that you're unaware of. But realistically all you need to do to counteract that is to get checkups. That doesn't mean your doctor has to be in charge of your entire life or even your drug regimens.
>>
>>51472453
tricylics and MAOIs are provably effective though
SSRIs are baby shit for people who really just need an active placebo and therapy. if you're non-responsive to those then they give you the good stuff.
>>
>>51473433
I don't know much about tricyclic antidepressants but MAOIs tend to boost dopamine and norepinephrine.

Which goes without saying, how the fuck did we invent so many serotonin-based drugs when stims and everything else effective work on DA and NE? It's a travesty.
>>
>>51473514
>DA
what's this?
>>
>>51473556
dopamine aka god's gift to mankind
NE is norepinephrine
>>
>>51473556
dopamine and norephinephrine

aaa
>>
About to do dxm for the second time ever, this time with a friend. Last time I did 450mg and I want to try 900 this time. (I weight about 220). Think it's a good idea?
>>
Does pot actually make you feel good? I'm in my late-20's and I never tried it because I associated it with red-yellow-eyed niggers and people who smelled bad. I'm really trying to be more open minded but I'd like to hear what effects it actually confers.
>>
>>51473415
yeah but the drugs are based off of decades of scientific research and are guaranteed to be both physically safe and produced in a regulated manner.
you doing it on the black market is with potentially unsafe drugs that dont have a history of therapeutic use so not only arent they supported but you dont have a known dose to use it. plus youre more likely to abuse it as you control your purchase or make poor or rash decisions about e.g. upping your dose.

i dont see how trying street drugs on yourself is better than trying prescribed drugs which have a scientific background.
>>
>>51473660
your post is rife with logical fallacies and I'm just too lazy to argue with you, and even though I'm on 4chan I still value my time too much

idk man, hope you figure it out
>>
>>51473660
>and are guaranteed to be both physically safe
lmao
>>
>>51473514
they probably arent as you think they are then. its not like they havent been researched or anything.
>>
>>51469281
>>51469301
>an 8th costs less than typical shipping costs
mfw
>>
>>51473660
You really don't know what you're talking about, do you?
I'm gonna follow >>51473689 and go find something more productive to do as well.
>>
>>51473585
Not an expert on dxm but i have some experience
No, i dont think its a good idea.
Research the pleateaus' dosages based on your bodyweight.
Iirc for some weights that could be a 2nd to 4th jump, but dont quote me on that, research it.

>>51473593
>Does pot actually make you feel good?
Well yeah, duh. Why else would everybody use it??
>I'm in my late-20's and I never tried it because I associated it with red-yellow-eyed niggers and people who smelled bad.
Great, youre an unapologetic bigot who has stupid negative stereotypes about druggies.
>I'm really trying to be more open minded but I'd like to hear what effects it actually confers.
What? This is what you call being open minded?
Go research marijuana effects. I dont want to make some half assed mini essay advocating why we think mj jsnt a big deal. All for some /pol/ anon who has stated that he thinks we are "niggers" and "smell bad"
Go smoke some yourself better yet. Thats a better way to understand it and you will most likely enjoy smoking it.
>>
>>51473710
it's extremely uncommon to develop life-threatening side effects or Stevens-Johnson Syndrome from psychiatric medication unless you have a certain rare genetic predisposition
the same can't be said for street drugs, which are commonly substituted with RCs of unknown/shitty safety profile e.g. PMA/PMMA
>>
>>51473785
Damn, son, I didn't expect you to be so triggered. How'd you find your way here from /r/drugs?
>>
>>51473806
I'm not talking strictly about psychiatric medication and if you feel you need that then you should indeed go to a doctor.
>>
>>51473593
It's not my cup of tea personally, but yes, drugs do have actual effects. I'd recommend trying pot though because it's common and socially acceptable, and lots of people love it.
>>
>>51473822
>calling a spade a spade means you're triggered
not that anon but calling people "niggers" does indeed make you a bigot
>>
The only street drugs that are safe to use as medication without strong risk of abusing them is you guessed it..

Classic psychedelics and cannabis.
Lets stay away from the opiates and addy guys.

/psygang/
>>
>>51473806
Thankfully we're able to buy these handy little devices called test kits. Meanwhile, tons of psychiatric patients are going cold turkey on their adderall because the DEA quotas have led to amphetamine shortages again.
God bless regulations.
>>
>>51473822
I dont use reddit.
I just dont hate everyone for no reason. When i see a black dude smoking weed, its just some black dude smoming some weed not a red-yellow-eyed nigger
The edgy racist shit was only funny when I was like 14-18. I grew out of it. It gets old. Yeah, saying nigger upsets people, ha ha ha. Its pretty repetitive and not even funny.
Doesnt it get boring to you or seem a little childish after a while?
>>
>>51473897
>not that anon but calling people "niggers" does indeed make you a bigot
...so what? Where do you think you are? What the hell happened to this website? Fuck off.
>>
Hate when libertarians try to bring their irrational politics to treating illness of all things. "Hey lets do away with all the shill doctors; we can treat ourselves".
>>
>>51473925
>When i see a black dude smoking weed, its just some black dude smoming some weed not a red-yellow-eyed nigger
>The edgy racist shit was only funny when I was like 14-18. I grew out of it. It gets old. Yeah, saying nigger upsets people, ha ha ha. Its pretty repetitive and not even funny.
>Doesnt it get boring to you or seem a little childish after a while?
Huh? I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was just using a descriptor. Blacks are less intelligent, more violent, and are generally worse people on average than whites and so anything associated with them should be looked at with extra scrutiny. You seem to suggest that I'm just trolling or something. Calm down.
>>
>>51473920
I would also add modafinil to this group
you can even order it online from india on the clearnet
>>
>>51473985
>Hate when libertarians try to bring their irrational politics to treating illness of all things. "Hey lets do away with all the shill doctors; we can treat ourselves".
t. bringing politics up for no reason merely because someone suggested that they had a positive experience with off-script drugs

imagine being this much of an authority-worshipping dipshit
>>
>>51473985
It was actually my experiences with doctors improperly treating me that led me to do my own research and adopt these "libertarian" values.
Basically, I wouldn't be this way if you authoritarian wimps would get your shit together.
>>
>>51473990
Wow it's almost like a history of oppression, disenfranchisement, and mass incarceration can have deleterious effects on a population
Who woulda thunk?
>>
>>51473970
Youre in a drug thread full of drug users who you already said you think are niggers, and now youre asking us niggers to do you a favor and tell you what weed is like.
>I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I was just using a descriptor.
You just said that we are niggers.
Im white you retard
>Blacks are less intelligent, more violent, and are generally worse people on average than whites and so anything associated with them should be looked at with extra scrutiny.
Yeah, so you just went on to describe why drug users/niggers are inferior to you
And youre the one who is associating drugs with blacks. This site and this board skews very white, though im sure there are plenty of other races in this thread

What you were saying basically "hey druggie niggers, why do you idiots smoke weed, whats it like? Im trying to be open minded. I didnt say anything offensive. Druggies/niggers are dumb and cant be trusted. Im not trolling"
Do you see any contradictions there?

Go back to /pol/ with your racial pseudoscience.
This thread is a comfy thread not a nigger hate thread or a woman hate thread or certainly not a druggie hate thread.
Go away you annoying faggot
>>51474028
Anon thats the response he was baiting for.
Watch, hes gonna try to debunk what you said using some /pol/ memes, statistics of questionable origin and some redpill 'logic' to 'win' this conversation
>>
File: Dvc8IgMWkAAMpAo.jpg (141 KB, 1200x1200)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
Just imagine if drugs were legal to buy in stores. That'd be So amazing. I'd buy dilaudid every day.
>>
>>51474028
>>51474167
Literal cucks lmao
Fuck niggers. not even him
>>
>>51473593
I don't get why there's so many people who don't get the point that drugs have effects. Why would they exist if they were ALL placebos?
>>
>>51474226
Why are you spouting racist bullshit in a comfy thread thats about drugs?
Think whatever you want, but why are you trying to bring that here?
Whats the point?
Who are you trying to convince?
We're all here to talk about how much we love drugs. Race is irrelevant
>>
>>51471897
his percs were laced with fent
its still fucked up that he got fake fent shit but hes not some innocent little boy that was only trying to get barred out
he knowingly mixed opi and benzo
>>
Had a hydro, felt good but I'm itching like a motherfucker
>>
>>51464216
It's bad for you. It'll work though. But try to give yourself at *least* a month break, if not three. That said, two days in a row, or once a day/two weeks in a row probably won't be too big a deal if it's not a behavior you repeat too often.
But if you're making those kinds of compromises, you're not on a good trajectory m80.
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 244x206)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
kek this is the end boys
>>
>>51474785
BASED CAFFEINE ADDICTS
>>
>>51474782
Thanks for the advice, just downed it, mainly talking tolerance wise tho, will it still get me dexed out?
>>
>>51474890
FYI dex usually refers to dexedrine and not dextromethorphan
>>
>>51474957
thanks for the info, sorta feeling it come on, but will I still get the full 600mg DXM experience
>>
>>51474957
It can refer to both. In my opinion, nobody uses dexedrine much anymore, so it's not weird to use dex for dxm.
>>
>>51475046
>>51475046
made a new thread, amigos
>>
>>51474998
I don't recall desu. But a few weeks ago I took a bottle of robocough two days in a row and was pretty proper fucked each time. It might have been a bit lighter the second day, but I can't recall... I mixed it each day with 3 IPAs (very bad for your health to combine, and I'm a slightly underweight manlet so...) and a bunch of weed.
>>
>>51470234
I like to dose that way too. I usually go for 4th plat, so I take the first half with soda and then chug the second. Just sip and watch something animated that's relaxing/chill but also gets a bit real sometimes, early Adventure Time (seasons 1~5) is my go to because there's so much and it just really sets the right tone for me. Then after I finish the first half I wait for it to really hit like I know I'll be laid out in 30-60min or so and then just down the whole second half. Then I put on something instrumental like Rabbit Hole Revelations, G!YBE, or fingerspit and tuck myself into bed.
>>
What's your guys' favorite site for phenibut capsules? NootropicsDepot, LiftMode, or somewhere else?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.