[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 1548846170356.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
It's been over a month since he ghosted me and I still dream about my ex every night. Does it ever stop?
>>
>>51479097
No. You're stuck like this forever.
Gotcha.
>>
>>51479117
It's like every day I have to calm myself down and stop myself from missing him, and I usually manage to do it by the time I go to bed, but then I go to sleep and dream about him and the process repeats itself.
>>
>>51479143
Have you considered not being gay?
>>
>>51479184
Yeah, my experience with my ex is making me consider it.
>>
>>51479199
At least he's not dead. Dreams about dead people are fucking weird.
Try obsessing over a British girl or maybe something eastern Euro flavored
>>
>>51479218
He might as well be dead, it's not like I'm ever going to see him again. It's actually worse that he's alive, since I'll never see him again and I got rejected.
>>
just stop sleeping
>>
File: 5hRhm4N.jpg (413 KB, 816x1207)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
I know its hard, but give it enough time and itll start hurting less, for some it might take longer but itll go if youre patient enough. Im more than open to talk to you here if youd line to vent.
Vb8My2x
>>
>>51479673
>shilling your discord in my shitty blogpost thread
Please kill yourself.
>>
File: Morning+Walks.png (913 KB, 1667x792)
913 KB
913 KB PNG
>>51479097
I got ghosted by my ex. I proposed to her when she was 3-4 months pregnant. She said yes but her family controls her every move.. Now its been more than a year and a half. Haven't been able to get into contact with her and her parents blocked me. I've only seen my son a couple times in public and i have uncontrollable panic attacks and lose consciousness.. its horrible but it gets better. Could always be worse God is good buddy seek him. Keep your head up

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.