[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: i_hug_that_feel.png (42 KB, 500x461)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
I just wanted to say I know that feel brother, that feel of no friends, that feel of anxious mentally retarded NEET, that feel of social awkwardness, that feel of no family, that feel of no money, that feel of friends always drifting away.

There are others in the same situation as you....god forbid worse, at least we are not alone in our struggle anon.

I give a shit about you anon.
>>
>wholesome thread
Thanks man
>>
>>51958545
Thanks anon, I know that feel too
I'm glad at least I got this shithole to pour my useless time & energy when I'm feeling down, at least I now know I'm not the only one who feels this way
>>
File: 1553627413290.png (1.2 MB, 1000x1000)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
It's a sad but nice feeling that others are like me.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (17 KB, 500x461)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
We are in this together friends.

If anyone wants an almost daily penpal selfixit@protonmail.com, I have discord as well if you seem nice. send a picture of your pet or something you took a picture of
>>
File: 1461687946384s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>51958545
Thanks anon, god bless you and all the other anons reading.

We can do this lads... I believe in us,
>>
I' m crying like a pussy anon
>>
>>51959923
Same anon, my feels are fucking up to the stars rn
>>
And sometimes when you're on, you're REALLY FUCKING ON, and your friends sing along and they love you.
But the lows are so extreme that the good seems fucking cheap, and it teases you for weeks in its absence.
But you'll fight, and you'll make it through. You'll fake it if you have to, and show up to work with a smile.
You'll be better. You'll be smarter, and more grown up and a better daughter-or son-and a REAL good friend.
You'll be awake. You'll be alert. You'll be positive, though it hurts, and you'll laugh and embrace all your friends.
You'll be a real good listener. You'll be honest. You'll be brave. You'll be handsome. You'll be beautiful.
YOU'LL BE HAPPY.
>Your ship may be coming in.
>You're weak-but not giving in
>to the cries and the wails of the valley below.
>Your ship may be coming in.
>You're weak-BUT NOT GIVING IN.
>And you'll FIGHT IT. You'll go out fighting all of them...
>>
We'll all pull through anons, we'll show em that we can be good
>>
File: sheshawt.jpg (14 KB, 235x214)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>51960135
Wise words anon... like I said before I believe in us, we can do it.
>>
>>51958545
Anon you have to understand I don't want to feel good anymore. I can't keep playing this game
So you may give a shit, fuck off

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.