[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Is there such thing as a foot chad?
>>
>>52440543
Is this OC? It is amazing
>>
>>52440543
No.
Now get this dumb thread off my original board.
>>
>>52440553
Yeah, it took me 2 hrs in MS paint
>>
>>52440576
Shes so cute, why JUST worship her feet
>>
>>52440574
Care to explaine why anon?
>>
>>52440543
great image. can you make more for other femdom fetishes like facesitting and pegging?

femdom is a fetish for chads truly because even girls that aren't into femdom will do it for chad
>>
>>52440589
>>52440611
Im kidding its not mine. I stole it from a nigga on /britpol/
>>
File: 1555779868674.jpg (79 KB, 540x651)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
It doesn't really matter what chad is into, women will happily indulge his fantasies unless they're extreme.
>>
>>52440644
haha holy shit this pepe
>>
>>52440543
Yes: that one guy who had a YouTube channel where all he did was ask women to show their feet, and they always complied.
>>
>>52440543
Chad does whatever he wants. Suck toes, eat ass, get his ass eaten, cuddling. You name it. If he wants it, he gets it. That's the beauty of being Chad. Having a certain fetish doesn't make you a Chad. Being Chad let's you indulge in any fetish you want.
>>
>>52441265
My gf does all of this with me, pretty sure I'm not a Chad though
>>
>>52441359
You are Chad to your gf and that's all that matters.
>>
Yeah back in my school days I was sitting around with some friends one girl started trying to touch people with her foot. It freaked a couple people out which she thought was hilarious. They would leep up if she even got close. When she moved it towards me i didnt react at all so she kept getting closer and closer. She probably thought we were playing a game of chicken and that I would eventually break away. She keep going until her foot was just inches from my face. I couldn't take it anymore and at that point I gave in to the footlust I had been trying to keep under wraps ever since I started dating. I leaned in an put my entire mouth around her outstretched foot and ran my tounge between her toes. It took a few seconds for her to realize what was happening and after her initial shock wore off she freaks out and pulls her leg away. Tries telling everyone I'm a sick foot perv but they all think she's the one who put it in my mouth and was the weirdo. She knew what really happened and later the truth got around when she tried to spread rumours to get back at me. But instead of ruining my social life it actually improved it. A lot of girls had questions or wanted to see for themselves. I got so much foot action that year. wew lad.
>>
>>52441981
Fugg that was actually hot. Wish I had a situation like that, though I think I might pussy out on the opportunity
>>
File: ballerina feet.jpg (6 KB, 204x247)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>52440543
>Chads
>Footfags

pick one
>>
>>52441669
I think this is the most wholesome post I've ever read on r9k, now all I need is a gf
>>
File: 1dxngrq74grx7uf.jpg (77 KB, 900x900)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
>>52440543
Never understood why you niggers like feet so much, it like only loving the tires of your car.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.