[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: uscJgBL-_400x400.jpg (13 KB, 240x240)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>19 soon to be 20
>no license
>one friends/family to teach me how to drive
>whenever I asked family years ago they would just brush me off and say another time

How the fuck do you learn to drive on your own? Literally cant get any pussy cuz bitches want a nigga with a whip and all I got is a bike
>>
driving schools, driving lessons, in my state if you go through their 1 week or 2 week course or whatever it is, it also counts for the DMV test so you just get handed your license instead of taking the DMV person for a ride
>>
insist on your family teaching you

go to an empty parking lot and just do laps around with your dad in the passenger seat or something--frame it as "bonding" or some gay shit
>>
>>52875618
Driving isn't hard. Have you never played a racing game?
>>
>>52875618
Become a monk, life's great when you stop giving a fuck to worldly things
>>
>>52875743
>bro just be homeless and starve to death
>>
>>52875754
>I cannot see a diference between being a monk and a hobo
Are all americans this dumb?
>>
File: 2017-03-01_1834.png (1.66 MB, 1920x913)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
youtube or google it you dumb shit
>>
>>52875726
this. gaming wheel plus gta 5. learn how all the lights work
>>
>>52875618
Pay for driving school or better yet, steal your mom's car if she doesn't teach you.
>>
>>52875618
I paid an instructor to teach me. He charged $60/hr and I would do 1 hour long lesson per week. I failed the test the first time and passed the second. Good luck.
>>
>>52875618
Take a course. They're cheap as fuck, provide the car, and provide you with a discount on insurance.
>>
>>52875781
The only difference is convincing people to support you like monks have. If homeless people started chanting and kept their homeless camps clean, they might be able to pull it off too.
>>
>>52876391
Ok, you're are american for sure. Do you know mons work, right?
>>
>>52876396
I was shitposting, I know mine generally try to be self sufficient, but as I understand it they rarely are and heavily depend on contributions by people visiting / studying and the surrounding community.
>>
>>52876412
Depends heavly on what order they are members.
Some orders are about 100% isolated, others work only on contributions.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.