[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 123.png (323 KB, 646x595)
323 KB
323 KB PNG
>best high school friend finished an university and been doing a high paid job for years now
>i've been a neet all this time
>that sense of guilt

I hope I won't ever meet him, hehe
>>
>>52905014
Lots of NEETS like you are on Grindr I wonder how many twinks I fucked browse r9k
>>
>>52905035
how easy is it to find one to suck you off?
>>
>>52905014
Same but those guys are still my best friends
>>
>>52905183
how are they still speaking to you when you're a such a loser?
>>
>>52905014
friends are friends. i onyl keep in touch with 2 of my high school friends and we were class of 2013. they have been working on their careers for 6 years now and i just graduated. i still meet up with them once a year or so and catch up. it amost goes unsaid how ashamed i am about my own shit but i also opened up with them about how my drinking and other issues fucked with me so i took so long and it was incredible to hear them tell me they still loved me and were still my bros...fuck i love those fuckers
>>
>>52905228
good for you faggot BUT YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
Just join the military it's a good start and you could go for SOF
>>
>>52905271
I was already called, I'm not suitable because of health problems

not like i'd like to be a slave anyway, military is completely useless
>>
>high school classmate made the forbes 30 under 30
He is a really nice guy so I feel good for him but fuck it's weird to see internet strangers talking about what a savant he is when I remember him as being 100% average in social skills and smarts
>>
>>52905334
>30 under 30
>a bunch of egotistic normies with their fake smiles
YIKES
>>
>>52905075
Super easy like 100% just message you can also get drugs there if you want

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.