[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

So I graduated with a CS degree but for reasons I didnt officially graduate until a month and a half later than everyone else so I couldnt get any jobs. What do I do now to get a CS job?
>>
>>53334888
When you find out let me know. I still haven't applied for jobs either.
>>
Join the US Navy. They need CS majors and will employ and give you further training. You can use this to get a job at a cyber defense contractor company. Or alternatively, you can talk to career advisors at the university you went to and see if you qualify for any internships or programs they might have.
>>
You're fucked, pajeet and ranjesh have all the jobs now. Just start a militia bro just hoard AR15s and buy gold bullion and crypto and chill for a while computers are going to be pointless soon anyway
>>
File: 1547285585166.jpg (101 KB, 665x835)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>53335496
curious anon do you have any further knowledge on this topic? I am also a cs major and may want to join USN. Do they have guaranteed slots for CS majors after OCS? since it is special training, not just an english degree
>>
>>53334888
Wait, you're telling me getting this stupid piece of paper isn't enough, but that if I got it a year later than everyone else somehow I'M the asshole who doesn't deserve a job?!
>>
>>53335496
This. navy loves stem shit. Go to ocs after college in so.ething useful, you can get training in most jobs that work with your degree. what I'm going to be doing with my mechanical engineering degree

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.