[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Hows your physical health, robots?

My heart is constantly freaking out nowadays. Like its skipping beats or beating hard every so often or something. Kinda expecting to die anyday.
Also got these weird little bumps on my knuckles that show up every so often.
>>
>>53369157
I get extremely sharp chest pain, pretty exciting, no death yet
>>
>>53369157
My teeth are rotting out of my head but I don't have any money and i got very severe dental phobia as well.
I'm probably going to die to a blood infection
>>
I have bad migraines and now (thanks to a new migraine treatment) muscle cramps too.
>>
I have osteoporosis at the age of 22 and GERD. oh and chronic migraines
>>
>>53369516
Hello fellow migrainanon. How are you coping?
>>
>>53369531
Not well, lost my insurance recently so I'm stuck to over the counter products that do nothing for me. How about yourself? Hopefully better than me.
>>
>>53369537
Well in terms of managing the pain yes, I have a zomig 5mg nasal spray prescription that usually (say 80% of the time) lessens the pain to bearable levels but kinda knocks me out for most of the day. In terms of preventative/prophylaxis measures I haven't been too successful but I started this aimovig treatment a few weeks ago and I'm cautiously optimistic.
Have you tried Cefaly? It makes you look like a total tool but it's helped me for a while and you don't need a prescription or anything.
>>
>>53369157
I spilt wine on myself.
>>
>>53369157
My heart also feels weird at least 10times a day.
Prolly cigs, booze and benzos but i'm not a fucking doctor.
>>
>>53369967
And I wouldn't fucking bother going to a doc except for my benzos
>>
File: 1519681958878.jpg (42 KB, 630x630)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Hurt my back doing pushups n my left side is fucked now
>>
>>53369157

lol this thread, sure is amazing not having that filthy communist healthcare system where it's paid by taxes rather that just you isn't it?
>>
>>53370011
I have filthy communist health care and I'm still in pain though
>>
>>53370009
Yeah for the first 2weeks maybe but long term use fucks your body and mind

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.