[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women



Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.



File: 1508342194183.jpg (449 KB, 1097x1600)
449 KB
449 KB JPG
>>
File: 399110_03big.jpg (247 KB, 854x1280)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>
File: 1528124847442.jpg (120 KB, 720x1280)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>
File: 1510126228866.png (1.75 MB, 1440x2560)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>
>>
File: 1526228730658.jpg (64 KB, 604x503)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>
File: 1528035163355.jpg (325 KB, 1149x1595)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
>>
File: 1523994401531.jpg (318 KB, 1080x1349)
318 KB
318 KB JPG
>>
File: 1527912940616.jpg (319 KB, 1125x1056)
319 KB
319 KB JPG
>>
File: 2018-02-19_21-31-32.png (886 KB, 1152x1920)
886 KB
886 KB PNG
>>
why is a tranny fantasy thread on this board?
>>
>>18213656
Hello newfag. You may have noticed that this is #52 in a series of these threads. This is asked on EVERY ONE of them. Go back and read those responses.

But of course this isn't a real question, you're just trying to insult people who couldn't possibly care less about what you think.
>>
>>18213656
We are not trannies.

We imagine magically becoming girls and jerk off to the thought.
>>
>>
File: 1519786080441.jpg (733 KB, 1280x1920)
733 KB
733 KB JPG
>>
File: RACHAEL KRAMER.jpg (82 KB, 689x961)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>
File: jroi91oiwhv01.jpg (217 KB, 1080x1147)
217 KB
217 KB JPG
>>
>>18213683
>Hello newfag. You may have noticed that this is #52

The fuck does that matter? Other. boards practically have 52 threads every 5 minutes.

> Go back and read those responses.
lol nah

>>18213694
> We imagine magically becoming girls and jerk off to the thought.
Can't you do that on literally any other thread on this board? Why do you need these weird threads for that?
>>
File: 1508552773544.jpg (197 KB, 1000x1500)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>
Idk why I have this but it will do
>>
All beautiful
>>
>>18213683
People have been complaining about this from the start. No one asked lgbt to come here.
>>
>>18213694
That sounds pretty gay anon. Cant you project your mental illness on to any thread? Or is it more about letting everyone know you're here and queer?
>>
File: 1527489902847.png (398 KB, 960x953)
398 KB
398 KB PNG
>>
File: V6t1SK2.jpg (92 KB, 500x562)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: qPXHeyO_d.jpg (36 KB, 640x732)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
File: mYs-7l6X7po.jpg (317 KB, 960x960)
317 KB
317 KB JPG
>>
File: 1519511679258.jpg (1.54 MB, 3750x2478)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB JPG
>>
File: 1521476796840.jpg (96 KB, 768x1024)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>
File: 1503607853451.jpg (78 KB, 768x1152)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: 1526371858935.jpg (649 KB, 938x1031)
649 KB
649 KB JPG
>>
File: 1505892188413.jpg (121 KB, 640x960)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>
File: 1525615333015.jpg (567 KB, 1280x1912)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>
Gaze
>>
File: 1JEb9wW.jpg (55 KB, 500x632)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>
File: 1527234781110.jpg (335 KB, 719x950)
335 KB
335 KB JPG
>>
File: 1528346390889.jpg (65 KB, 640x677)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>
That ass looks like one of her implants got busted
>>
File: 3ZOLzjbTJji6RMkO91hz.jpg (337 KB, 1868x2048)
337 KB
337 KB JPG
>>
File: hitomionesm.jpg (65 KB, 599x599)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>18214709
>>
File: yana-046.jpg (87 KB, 532x800)
87 KB
87 KB JPG
>>
File: Toofar1.jpg (56 KB, 800x600)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>18214733
>>
>>18214761
too soon
>>
File: 8967443568.jpg (248 KB, 1280x1861)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>
File: 56.jpg (196 KB, 1060x1325)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>
File: 52.jpg (72 KB, 1024x768)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>18214761
I would actually be okay with that.
>>
File: 1481632508722.jpg (148 KB, 540x809)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>
>>18214763
All these trannies will kill themselves anyway
>>
>>18214449
>tfw no submissive coked up gf
>>
>>
File: 1528450717472m.jpg (110 KB, 1024x1024)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
File: 1527281000047.jpg (57 KB, 684x1024)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
File: 12.jpg (95 KB, 644x968)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>18213683
People usually just get butthurt like this when you ask
>>
>>18214887
Queers don't like being told others don't want to see their faggotry.
>>
File: 1525918937897.jpg (144 KB, 720x1255)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
Gimme those BJ lips. I'm Bi and proud.
>>
Imagine how good lips like yours would feel around a fat juicy cock
>>
>>18214976
You should be ashamed
>>
File: bimbo2212.jpg (97 KB, 800x821)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>18214981
Oh I would love that...

Go go gadget licking my lips. My plump, sexy, cock-pleasing lips.
>>
>>18214995
And how so may I ask?
>>
File: 1518880861695.jpg (194 KB, 1242x1552)
194 KB
194 KB JPG
>>18215001
sharing is caring
>>
File: bimbo2237.jpg (128 KB, 800x1159)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>18215005
Thank youuuuuu
>>
File: 1520873837606m.jpg (80 KB, 683x1024)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: Ana Bekoa - 1dipgqv.jpg (57 KB, 640x640)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
>>18213760
more?
>>
>>
File: 1525357503748.jpg (364 KB, 1365x2048)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>
>>18213339
Name plz
>>
File: sara luder 2.jpg (57 KB, 960x960)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>
File: 14929706.jpg (45 KB, 500x620)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>18215176
>>
File: Mimi-Eve-04.jpg (78 KB, 640x799)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
File: 1525720219146.jpg (150 KB, 960x1280)
150 KB
150 KB JPG
>>18215292
make me a bbc slut
>>
>>
>>18215319
.. fuck you anon
>>
>>18215319
Source?
>>
Gimme some big tits
>>
>>18213694
That's totally normal and not weird.
>>
>>18215334
Seems to be really common
>>
File: 1527441684379.jpg (338 KB, 1080x1920)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>18213968
Please point out a number 52 thread formed in 5 minutes.
>>
>>18214341
Dem ass dimples!
>>
>>18214820

LOL


i own that book.
>>
>>18215319
Is that a Monarch butterfly?
>>
>>18213694
that's pretty gay tho
>>
File: 1527976327357.jpg (173 KB, 1499x1000)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanchard%27s_transsexualism_typology

Autogynephilia refers to "a man's paraphilic tendency to be sexually aroused by the thought or image of himself as a woman."

It has been proposed that autogynephiles who report being attracted to men are instead experiencing pseudo-bisexuality or pseudo-androphilia, an interpersonal autogynephilic desire for men as part of the fantasy about being a woman
>>
File: 1528312808485.jpg (471 KB, 1322x1999)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>
Why was this thread made when the previous one wasn't anywhere near the limit?

>>18210008
>>
File: 1528461800503.jpg (111 KB, 626x794)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1488920786883.jpg (71 KB, 760x938)
71 KB
71 KB JPG
>>
>>18215514
Years ago, it was mostly about lesbian sex, but the fantasy is mostly about the radical change of my status and role in society and between my friends, so being a woman that is attracted to men just adds to dysphoria and strenghtens the experience.
This fetish is VERY psychological for me. Existential even.
The humiliation of being in a new form and finding out that certain behaviours just fit you better. Being forced into this fragile role. It's a fascinating experience.
>>
File: 1518488342326.webm (1.54 MB, 622x688)
1.54 MB
1.54 MB WEBM
>>
>>18215514
Lesbian part is the thing for me. It's just a fetish as I understand that a man can never really become a woman.
>>
>>18213968
>Can't you do that on literally any other thread on this board?
Yes. I bet some do.

>Why do you need these weird threads for that?
There is no need. Only want.

Also, why do you care?
>>
File: 1487920514721.jpg (340 KB, 1024x1561)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
>>
File: 1515690731456.jpg (101 KB, 1080x1080)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>
File: t3_6e07gz.jpg (123 KB, 800x1408)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
File: 1501621130445.jpg (232 KB, 600x785)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>
File: 1446595554833.jpg (956 KB, 1280x960)
956 KB
956 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>18215834
They always make sure there are multiple threads for these shemales
>>
>>18215882
Cool. Good explanation. For a minute there I was thinking that these threads were all about mental illness but clearly that isn't the case....
>>
>>18215726
Please go back to /lgbt/
>>
>>18215785
These threads are very gay
>>
Can someone explain this? I found the pics of the girl that some guy killed and posted on 4chan, but what is it about this particular chick? Did someone off her too?
>>
>>18215904
>There is no need. Only want.
>Also, why do you care?
because i dont want faggot shit everywhere i go. Youd think you'd be able to escape it here but no. Trans scum couldnt allow that. You need to have 5 tranny threads at once just because you're here are queer. Youd overrun every board with gay shit if yoy could.
>>
>>18215937
fuck off newfag
>>
File: 1471245383523.jpg (1.97 MB, 3072x2048)
1.97 MB
1.97 MB JPG
I would suggest getting off that cliff as soon as you can.
>>
>>18215940
>i dont want faggot shit everywhere i go. Youd think you'd be able to escape it here but no. Trans scum couldnt allow that. You need to have 5 tranny threads at once just because you're here are queer. Youd overrun every board with gay shit if yoy could.

I dont want /pol/ shit everywhere i go. Youd think you'd be able to escape it here but no. /pol/ scum couldnt allow that. You need to have 5 threads raided by /pol/fags at once just because you are rednecks. Youd overrun every board with /pol/ shit if you could.
>>
File: 1496689817729.jpg (95 KB, 1080x1080)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>
>>18216079
It's nothing to do with /pol/ although if someone makes a nazi women thread the sjw start crying about /pol/. People keep saying every thread can serve the fantasy of these mentally ill people and it's true. They just have to make sure everyone knows these are lgbt threads while denying it at the same time.
>>
>>18213656
>>18213968
>>18214096
>>18214097
>>18214806
>>18214921
>>18214995
>>18215785
>>18215834
>>18215925
>>18215926
>>18215930
>>18215933
>>18215940
>>18215943
It all has been discussed and explained, you didn't listen. You have your opinion, we have ours. You're clearly the minority. And the mods have the last word anyway.
Stop being a sore loser you crybaby.

If you don't like these threads, learn how to filter.
>>
>>18216084
>It's nothing to do with /pol/... blablabla
It's /pol/fags raiding /s/. They're trying to normalize their anti-lgbt agenda. They do it constantly on all boards, some have already fallen prey to their brainwashing psyop.
>>
>>18216085
Its been explained multiple times that every thread on here already serves your purpose. No need for specific lgbt threads, let alone multiple ones at the same time.
>>
>>
>>18216096
Lgbt threads don't belong on /s/ it has nothing to do with /pol/. Lgbt topics already have boards dedicated to them.
>>
File: 1512264710754.jpg (96 KB, 821x1080)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>18216117
>>
File: 1520679326544.png (1015 KB, 1080x804)
1015 KB
1015 KB PNG
i wanna be built for bbc please
>>
>>18216124
>Lgbt threads don't belong on /s/ it has nothing to do with /pol/. Lgbt topics already have boards dedicated to them.

/pol/ threads don't belong on /s/ it has nothing to do with /lgbt/. /pol/ topics already have boards dedicated to them.
>>
File: youdensemotherfucker.jpg (371 KB, 1280x1920)
371 KB
371 KB JPG
>>18216124
>>18216110
>>18216084
>densemotherfucker.jpg
Wow, you really don't get it, do you?
>>
>>18214569
i never figured out if this was staged or real, good pics anyway
>>
File: 1506260158090.jpg (429 KB, 900x1200)
429 KB
429 KB JPG
>>
File: z1522467506901.jpg (163 KB, 1233x1634)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>
>>18214709
Too soon
>>
>>
File: 1516519614050.jpg (487 KB, 2410x1924)
487 KB
487 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>
Faggotry
>>
>>18216844
>>
>>18216864
Perfect tits.
>>
Why the fuck would i want to be the girl?
>>
>>18214761
Nerve gas. It kills gender disphoria.
>>
>>18214806
Only 42% of them. 48% of the balance will attempt to anhero and fail at death, just as the fail at life.
>>
>>18215834
Because it bounces another more deserving thread off of the catalog and reinforces their psyop.

>>18215882
You need to get off 4chan. You are like the poor bastards who became traps after constant encouragement by /b/.
Get outside and make something of yourself that you can be proud of, something that reinforces your maleness.
>>
>>18215894
There are guys who cut their dicks off, then marry a lesbian.
Even when mutilated and mentally broken, they try to be men.
Don't go there.
>>
>>18215937
Are you refering to:
>>18214761
Its a meme. She's supposed to be dead. She isn't. Anyone who asks gets called a newfag.

ED or Lurkmoar should have a reference page under perfectiongirl.
>>
>>18216096
No, this is leftypol raiding /s/ and pushing their mental illness agenda while blaming Ebaums (pol).
Mental illness goes in /lgbt/ or /b/.
These threads are no different to wincest, captioned and fake threads. They don't belong here.
>>
>>18214709
That is surely a painting
>>
>>18216918
Some dead trannies is still better than none. The more that do, the more will consider getting real help instead of hrt.
>>
>>18216927
They already pushed this shit on the vulnerable robots on /r9k/, they took over /gif/. /b/, /tv/, /co/, /v/ cop their fair share of this lgbt shit as well.
>>
>>18216931
There's a tranny at my work who has another tranny who it refers to as its girlfriend. While in reality they're just a couple of faggots fucking each other in the ass.
>>
File: 1525071180496.jpg (195 KB, 1280x1707)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
>>
>>
>>18216939
>leftypol raiding /s/
This
>>
>>18216927
>Get outside and make something of yourself that you can be proud of, something that reinforces your maleness.

I literally just benched 205 for 3, came home and showered, and now here i am jerking off while thinking about becoming a woman
>>
File: 1524918642905.jpg (91 KB, 1024x681)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>
Becoming a girl is for mentally ill faggots. Fuck off.
>>
File: 1512142115893.jpg (168 KB, 923x1024)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>
>>18213656
It's a psyop
>>
>>18214173
Best in thread.
>>
>>18215834
Lgbt threads need extra attention
>>
File: 1526915067902.jpg (93 KB, 500x745)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>
File: 1346420230174.jpg (681 KB, 1992x2928)
681 KB
681 KB JPG
>>18215940

What you want is irrelevant. And maybey there wouldn't be a shit load of TS-threads on this board if you fuckers stopped ruining every thread with political shit.

Most other threads sucks compared to this and the reason is simple. These treads usually has a ratio of 95% pictures and 5% text only posts.

Other threads gets ruined by you crybabies because you can't stand something and need to post about it.

So, you want to minimze these threads? Stop ruining all other threads with your political bullshit and opinions and instead POST PICTURES.

This thread is lucky that there is only one or two mentally ill /pol/ with a anti-trannie obsession(in the closet much?) so there isn't much posting going on. Other more "accepted" threads has a lot more of you bastards and they instantly gets derailed into 5% pictures and 95% text.

This has gotten so out of hand now a days. that I usually go to 4chan to get turned off. As I know I will find idiots derailing threads with their stupid thoughts rather then POSTING PICTURES related to the topic.
>>
File: 1459955798008.jpg (1.35 MB, 4000x2677)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB JPG
>>18216954

I guess you are jealous cause they have done shit you haven't dare to do?
>>
>>18216927
>You need to get off 4chan. You are like the poor bastards who became traps after constant encouragement by /b/.
>Get outside and make something of yourself that you can be proud of, something that reinforces your maleness.

You need to get off 4chan. You are like the poor bastards who became troll after constant encouragement by /b/.
Get outside and make something of yourself that you can be proud of, something that reinforces your self-esteem.
>>
File: 1526082117875.jpg (413 KB, 1200x1800)
413 KB
413 KB JPG
>>
>>18216927
>it bounces another more deserving thread off of the catalog
>more deserving
You mean the milfs, gilfs, spread assholes, fat bitches, dozens of location threads, spam, request threads, lactation, pissing, fat asses, fake tits, petty pornstars, drool/saliva...?
Yes, proud to push those over the edge. Any time, son.
>>
>>18216939
>No, this is leftypol raiding /s/ and pushing their mental illness agenda while blaming Ebaums (pol).
>Mental illness goes in /lgbt/ or /b/.
>These threads are no different to wincest, captioned and fake threads. They don't belong here.

No, this is /pol/ raiding /s/ and pushing their mental illness agenda while blaming lgbt ('leftypol').
Mental illness goes in /pol/ or /b/.
These threads are no different to random, fap to below of any other theme thread. They belong here.
>>
File: 1524708553125.jpg (547 KB, 1242x1746)
547 KB
547 KB JPG
>>
>>18217357
this
These threads are usually among the best quality on /s/. And these poltrolls disrupt them because of their stupid political agenda, because of TWO WORDS in the thread title they get triggered by. And they tell US to get out more...?
>>
File: 1525920039579.jpg (247 KB, 1190x745)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
>>
File: 1528392404350.jpg (132 KB, 715x1075)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>
File: 1526208697085.jpg (251 KB, 1080x1349)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>
File: 1524782358072.jpg (400 KB, 610x1098)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>
>>18217357
Pretty much this. IP-range ban of pol posters when?
>>
File: 1528319703347.jpg (44 KB, 667x1000)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>
File: 1526060790970.jpg (637 KB, 800x1200)
637 KB
637 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1526597823551.jpg (244 KB, 947x1409)
244 KB
244 KB JPG
left odd right even
>>
File: 1528392300076.jpg (1.02 MB, 1500x1133)
1.02 MB
1.02 MB JPG
>>18217497
>IP-range ban
Won't help against dynamic IP-Adresses. I alwas wonder how 4chan bans work technically. In the olden days a simple reconnect solved that.
>>
File: 1525920139519.jpg (1.86 MB, 4000x2248)
1.86 MB
1.86 MB JPG
>>
1st time contributing. I say keep these threads going. By far the hottest pics on /s/

Maybe appease the troll(s) by adding for 24 hours, or a week. I don't want to become a chick but it would be a blast short term knowing I would magically turn back to myself.
>>
>>18214156
You dutch? I'm positive I matched this chick on tinder. Her name starts with a B
>>
File: 1528392437685.jpg (66 KB, 736x1106)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>18217497
>>18217595
Just realized range != adress, ok that would work.
But is that precise enough to ban a single person?
>>
>>18215940
>see thread with cute chicks
>nice
>Topic is basically 'i want to be a girl thread'
>Doesn't bother me because images of cute girls don't make me want to be a girl
>Retards show up crusading about 'trans shit'
>Insist they are not gay and just want to see cute chicks
>Only ones posting shit unrelated to cute chicks are them
>Mfw these Trump fags can't even look at cute chicks without making it into arguments about how they're definitely not gay
Fuck off back to Alabama cousin fuckers
>>
File: 1528507165039.jpg (235 KB, 768x1036)
235 KB
235 KB JPG
>>
File: hel002042009576006.jpg (134 KB, 683x1024)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>18217669
>>
>>18216931
No need to tell me. I've seen a trannies in real life, a prime example of mental illness everytime. I mostly pity them desu.
>>
File: tn21.png (972 KB, 620x954)
972 KB
972 KB PNG
Make me irrisistable
>>
>>18217855
>>
File: 1518011275602.jpg (1.12 MB, 2886x4324)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>
File: 016 (1).jpg (185 KB, 684x1024)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>18217885
>>
File: 1507745789494.jpg (2.43 MB, 5616x3744)
2.43 MB
2.43 MB JPG
>>
File: 1517656635503.jpg (1.53 MB, 3456x5184)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB JPG
>>
>>18217660
I'm NatSoc, support Trump, think that trannies are mentally ill and should be outcasted from society, and I frequent these threads and masturbate to the fetish of being a girl.
>>
File: 1499009619124.jpg (4.04 MB, 7232x4826)
4.04 MB
4.04 MB JPG
>>
File: 1528346955142.jpg (102 KB, 1080x1349)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>>
>>18217636
Two thumbs up response.
>>
File: 1381703571698.jpg (331 KB, 1280x1919)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>18217636
Nah, temporary change is just a short sex experience, not deep enough for me. Although, these might be "you fap to the pic below/you become the girl below - state your mode". I'm not sure I WANT to appease the one faggot that keeps flaming here though.
>>
File: IMG_0386.jpg (81 KB, 642x960)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>
>>18217905
>NatSoc
This is not the thread nor the board for these discussions, but holy hell anon, way to be as retarted as commies.
No issue with supporting Trumpino or thinking trannies should be p h y s i c a l l y r e m o v e d. Just don't advocate for overblown, socialistic, dangerous state and an ideology based in collectivist thinking.
>>
>>18218006
In your subconscious dreams. this is what you REALLY want. Why else would you save this and then repost it.
>>
>>18217357
Fuck off tourist
>5% text only posts
You tried pretty hard to have tranny story time but even the people who tolerate these threads didn't want that filth here
>>
>>18217357
>So, you want to minimze these threads?
There is no good reason why thete are usually between 2 and 5 of these threads going at the same time. You're forcing this shit very hard. You wanted a lot of attention and now youve got it.
>>
>>18217386
>tumblr_m7pgz39Nxl1qzdcexo(...).jpg
>>
>>18217403
>tumblr_m8x8aqwN9q1qbxwudo(...).jpg
>>
>>18217408
>tumblr_m9ssnxQOPp1qgha6wo(...).jpg
>>
>>18217408
>These threads are no different to random, fap to below of any other theme thread
Then why didnt those threads serve your fantasy purposes? You need to make sure everyone knows you're here and queer right?
>>
>>18218069
>>18218074
>>18218089
I admire your observational skills. I didn't know there was a rule that only allowed reposts of reposts on /s/? It figures you would rate the quality of a picture by it's source.
>>
>>18217422
>tumblr_m9tdxaip1g1qeoz8ro(...).jpg
>poltrolls
>triggered
>US
>>
File: 1521086744083.png (278 KB, 1902x864)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
>>18217497
>>18217595
>>18217659
>>
>>18218118
>>
>>18217636
>I say keep these threads going.
>I don't want to become a chick but it would be a blast short term knowing I would magically turn back to myself.
>>
File: 1443744065160.jpg (1021 KB, 2995x4493)
1021 KB
1021 KB JPG
>>18218006
>>18218142
This is /hc/ and also absolute shit.
Blurry screencaps of ugly actors from "OlderWomanFun". Can you even post a shittier pic?
>>
>>18218099
Everyone is free to make whatever thread they want within the limits of the rules of the board. Your question is irrelevant and your assumption is wrong. If you don't like these threads learn to filter. (But no, you crybaby must force your opinion blablabla yadda yadda yadda)
>>
>>18217660
>>Topic is basically 'i want to be a girl thread
>>
>>18217742
Trans acceptance was a mistake. These people need real help, not to have their mental illness enabled.
>>
>>18217905
Fuck off false flag faggot.
>>
>>18218010
>Nah, temporary change is just a short sex experience, not deep enough for me.
>>
>>18218020
>tumblr_ob3liniF9U1vvz9dbo(...).jpg
>holy hell anon, way to be as retarted
>>
File: 1495616501394.jpg (406 KB, 1800x1704)
406 KB
406 KB JPG
>>18218178
>>
>>18218184
>>18218069
>>18218074
>>18218089
What's your problem? tumblr not on your list of worthy resources? How degenerate do you have to be to even care about that? Oh, right... you care about thread titles aswell...
>>
>>18218159
>tumblr_m9270bvF1z1qjgphuo(...).jpg
>>
File: 1416781098399.jpg (26 KB, 500x710)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>
>>18218198
>tumblr_maiqhfaA4X1qgquvwo(...).jpg
>>
File: 1511421973059.jpg (475 KB, 2560x1707)
475 KB
475 KB JPG
>>
File: 1452164653417.jpg (799 KB, 2120x3184)
799 KB
799 KB JPG
>>
>>
File: 1502912718853.jpg (74 KB, 640x640)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>
File: 1523843971238.jpg (155 KB, 799x1200)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>>
>>18216492
Nice! \m/
>>
>>18218099
>You need to make sure everyone knows you're here and queer right?

Queer, weird, who knows what but that's what it is; you've hit the nail on the head: they, for whatever reason, /want/ as many people around them to know about their fetish.
Here's how I know: that whole "you're forcing your opinion!" (accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of).

Who, from the people on the side of those that don't like these threads, are *forcing anything? Do you not understand what that word means, or something?

Lemme ask fans of these thread themes this: why would you be opposed to these being placed elsewhere on 4chan? I mean, imagine this: you never have to hear from people like me and others who are pissed off by these threads and you'd probably find a ton of other like-minded individuals to contribute and create much fuller, enjoyable threads. So what's the big deal? Please explain.
>>
So next thread when?
>>
>>18218434
explanation: just to mess with you. this thread is as old as /s/ and somehow you were ignoring it the past 10 years, but just recrently trow a temper tantrum
>>
>>18218494


NOW: >>18218525
>>
>>18218434
There's people who don't like things on all the boards. So stay or go, haters gonna hate. There is no big deal.
>>
File: 199720_04big.jpg (221 KB, 1024x683)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>
>>18218510
It's his new purpose in life. He probably picked up a tranny at a bar, got drunk, and woke up with lipstick all over his cock, and an UNexplainable pain, and goo, coming out of his ass.
>>
>>18218510
no, no, these newfag idiots actually think that these threads began with "thread number 1" last year! Can you believe that?

>>18218434
>accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of
These threads are not lgbt. But YOU think they are, so YOU force that opinion on to others. So you accuse the other side of that which you are guilty of from the start.

>Lemme ask fans of these thread...
Lemme ask you this: why would you be opposed to filtering these? I mean, imagine this: you never have to see these threads again and you'd probably find a ton of other nice threads that are to your liking. So what's the big deal? Please explain.

To answer your question: because this thread is about sexy beautiful women, every single picture shows exactly that, so this thread belongs on /s/. Besides, I (like most or all in this thread) am not lgbt, so why would I want this thread there? But that's what you blockheads don't get: this is not lgbt related, no matter how often you reiterate it.
>>
>>18218510
>. this thread is as old as /s/
Tranny lies
>>
>>18218588
>why would you be opposed to filtering these?
Because the trans scum pushing this shit all over 4chan say the same thing. They should keep it in their tranny threads or fuck off.
>>
>>18218588
>turning in to a girl is not lgbt related
>>
File: 1528392593942.jpg (826 KB, 958x1440)
826 KB
826 KB JPG
>>18218746
newfag

>>18218749
these threads are not lgbt, so what's your problem?

>>18218754
Do you see one picture that doesn't belong on /s/ in this thread?
It has been discussed and explained, stfu.
>>
>>18218819
It's not the pictures themselves, its the topic and assorted faggotry that goes along with it. That is lgbt content.
>>
>>18218819
you can imply "turn in to a girl threads" have always been part of /s/ but thats utter bullshit
>>
>>18218830
The title is only lgbt in your eyes. But you just CAN NOT accept that. You have to force your opinion onto everybody. Because you can't be wrong, impossible! You're never wrong!
All the faggotry comes from you only.
>>
>>18218842
not on a regular basis, but these threads existed long before this series of 53 threads.
>>
>>18218847
Threads about your desire to become a girl are lgbt.
>>
>>18218852
Fantasy, not desire. It has been explained. It's not lgbt.
>>
>>18218863
Your fantasy to become a girl makes it a lgbt thread
>>
>>18218868
That's your opinion. Keep it.
>>
>>18218869
Its the truth. Threads about becoming the other gender are lgbt.
>>
>>18218872
>truth
You're an imbecile, that's the truth.
>>
>>18218510
I have been on 4chan (/s/, the first place I ever spent a long period of time on) for 10 YEARS and this shit has NEVER been here before a few months ago. And in fact, if you were to go back and see the first thread (I remember it), the intro said something like, "Let's try something new just for fun." /fact.

> so YOU force that opinion on to others
Are you literally, clinically, state-classified as fucking retarded? Do you honestly not know the definition of such a simple, elementary word like "force?" Since when is simply stating an opinion FORCING something? How the fuck do you force words? You must seriously be a STUPID, stupid person in real life. That's probably why what you're saying is completely disorganized and all over the place: it's that you're just stupid. You honestly make very little sense. At the VERY LEAST, go to dictionary.com and look up the definition for the word "force" because you clearly think it means something WAY different than what it actually is.

Please, do that before you continue trying to 1) argue (with absolute zero evidence at all) that *I* am merely one, single person (again: this shows how unbelievably, laughably and embarrassingly stupid you are: an Anonymous message board with zero IDs and you claim that these complaints are coming from 1 person.... No words...) and 2) trying to pathetically argue (you understand that word as "force," apparently) that this annoying shit belongs on /s/. It doesn't. At the very least, it belongs on /b/.

PS: Not sure I've ever encountered someone as unintelligent as you. I'm being completely serious, too. It's bad...
>>
>>18218879
There's nothing hetero about wanting to become a woman. Thats lgbt content.
>>
>>18218887
>Let's try something new just for fun.
Queers will do or say anything to get a foothold. Once they are in for a second they'll claim its always been this way and call you the outsider.
>>
>>18218887
>Do you honestly not know the definition of such a simple, elementary word like "force?
The lgbt and sjw community constantly try to change the definition of words to try and push whatever agenda suits them at the time.
>>
>>18218900
>>18218909

this is so true. it's like, people that act like this would probably be so much more respected and left alone if they just dropped all the attempts to force that shit. I mean, look at how badly it causes division and just generally fucks everything up. Consider the alternative, in this particular scenario: these threads go on /b/ and nobody bitches. these threads are not here on /s/ and nobody gives them shit. I mean, it's THAT fucking simple, yet these morons who are too stupid to have figured out or even contemplated that possibility, for whatever reason, prefer doing things the hard way. Like, haha, what in the fuck. Unbelievable, lol.
>>
>>18218887
>that *I* am merely one
I said several times that I don't know that. And you call ME retarded?

>threads old
I'm 100% sure we had threads like this. But even if I'm wrong, what does that matter anyway?

>force your opinion
You (ONE of you) was the first to use this phrase.
Ok, if you don't force your opinion onto others, then you accept that other people can have different opinions? Then we can agree to disagree and this all is over.

>language
I said this before, I'm not an english native speaker. Have you ever had a discussion in a foreign language? I assure you, I'm not at all stupid. And for the record (again) I'm not lgbt.
All this fuss about a thread title! THAT is retarded.
>>
>>18218972
>But even if I'm wrong, what does that matter anyway?
Because you're a liar pushing your faggot agenda where it isnt wanted.
>>
>>18218972
Fuck off third world cock sucker
>>
>>18218951
>them
>they
>force that shit
You're paranoid, this isn't a raid, no agenda behind it. It's a stupid thread title ffs. And the alternative IS simple: filter the threads and nobody bitches. It's THAT fucking simple, yet you morons who are too stupid to have figured out or even contemplated that possibility, for whatever reason, prefer doing things the hard way. Like, haha, what in the fuck. Unbelievable, lol.

And before you repeat the "don't belong on /s/ story" : the mods have to decide that, and they did.
>>
File: 1528565992338.jpg (354 KB, 1200x1800)
354 KB
354 KB JPG
>>18218982
>third world cock sucker
nope, wrong as always.

>>18218977
>liar pushing your faggot agenda
nope, wrong as always.
>>
>>18214096
No asked ignorent assholes to come here either, and yet, here you are
These threads are awsome, the best variety and turnover on the board, and lets face it, no matter what system of gender identity you subscribe to, whining is never sexy. So grow a pair (balls or boobs, you choice:) and either leave or post some nice pictures
>>
>>18218999
Fuck off faggot. Fap to the girl below threads served the same purpose. This is just faggot shit that doesnt belong here.
>>
>>18219007
>going in circles
Nothing you say or do will make these threads go away, except filtering.
>>
I have no problem with these threads. They are filled with beautiful women. Don't like the theme then don't open the thread, so simple even a homophobe can do it.
>>
>>18215176
Taya Christian
>>
>>18213656

This
>>18217300

It's prep for Islamic invasion & pedophilia
>>
>>18219031
Nothing you say or do will stop me calling out your faggot agenda.
>>
>>18219041
How about just posting hot women and then anyone can project whatever they like on to the pictures?
>>
>>18219088
Islamic nations hate gay shit though. If they tried this shit over there they'd get thrown off a roof.
>>
File: f7Xkbdk.jpg (420 KB, 1333x2000)
420 KB
420 KB JPG
>>18219088
>It's prep for Islamic invasion & pedophilia
Oh shit! You found out! We're done!

>>18219088
Tell it to the mods.

>>18219093
That's basically what we're doing here.
Thread themes were invented for a reason. Mainly for fun. Somehow you didn't get the joke.
>>
>>18219122
No you're here to push your faggot filth, instead of keeping it where it belongs. Otherwise you'd just use those threads.
>>
>>18219041
> pretending not to be one of the regular creators of these threads

>>18219093
>How about just posting hot women
Seems like this is where the people who create these threads fail to comprehend: these threads aren't necessary as /s/ is already all about women and thus their fantasy can already be projected onto any existing thread. Rather, they'd (and I'm sure that's even an overstatement. There's probably only like, 5 people at most constantly behind these vs. the majority of other ma/s/turbators that hate these threads) like to annoy everyone and then lie by saying things like, "these threads have been here since the beginning of /s/!" and claim (somehow. Psychic ability?) there's only 1 or 2 people at most annoyed by them.

If, indeed, there is some kind of push or agenda that's discussed in some discord, here's a pro-tip for you: efforts and moves like this are why people hate you. It's because you're annoying. Ultimately, it's not your sexuality or fetishes that are bothersome in 2018. It's that, we've gotten the fucking point: you fantasize about being a woman, are gay, are trans, whatever. You don't need to do shit like this. It's annoying and does nothing but /cause/ hate instead of acceptance. Normalize yourselves by dropping all the agendas and #pride shit and finally live comfortably. Then, probably, you won't face so much opposition and disdain. How hard is this to understand?
>>
>>18219124
>instead of keeping it where it belongs. Otherwise you'd just use those threads.

exaaaactly. :::clapping hands:::. Thank you, Christ.
>>
File: blablabla.jpg (177 KB, 1280x1747)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
>>18219124
Well, if you say so, then it must be true, right?

>>18219091
Tell it to the mods.
>>
>>18219041
Nice try tranny kike
>>
>>18219128
This. I know a couple of older gay people and they just behave like regular people. They have normal personalities and don't define their entire existence by what they want to fuck and the desperate need to tell everyone constantly. Young faggots though are completely insufferable to be around. They deserve all the hate and dirty looks they get. They need to shut the fuck up about ass fucking and sucking cock and have a little decorum.
>>
>>18219132
>Well, if you say so, then it must be true, right?
You've admitted it yourself.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (470 KB, 1224x1634)
470 KB
470 KB JPG
>>18219128
No thread on /s/ is "necessary". Everyone can project anything on any pic in any thread. But that is all irrelevant. Everyone may start whatever thread they like within the limits of the rules. And if you don't like that thread, you can hide or filter it. And if you think it doesn't belong on /s/, of course you may say so. You did, but most people disagree. Yes, I think we're in the vast majority. But also this is irrelevant, since the mods decided, so your whining is pointless.

And again: there is no agenda, no lgbt people trying to normalize anything here. You people are taking this the wrong way and waaaaay to seriously.
>>
>>18219148
>You've admitted it yourself.
What exactly? And where? I'm not lgbt, not "pushing" anything and never said anything like that.
>>
>>18219160
>we trannies are the long term regulars and make up the majority of posters. Everyone else is wrong.
>>
>>18219164
>tumblr_my0k6lDlYf1rpnnrno(...).jpg
>>
>>18219160
>You did, but most people disagree.
Where are you getting all your information from? You talk with such certainty as though you're stating concrete facts. There is absolutely no way under the sun that you can know this stuff for certain. You're just making assumptions and generalizations.

> since the mods decided
Did they really? Was this ever actually written by a mod anywhere on /s/? Mods, if you're reading this, why don't you chime in?
And if even they decided, so what? I still disagree. Look at all the people who whine and disagree with the American public who voted Donald Trump into office. They sure as shit aren't just accepting it and staying quiet. I won't either, in this scenario.

>And again: there is no agenda, no lgbt people trying to normalize anything here
Another fine example of you just saying shit and stating it as fact when actually, it's just an assumption. I'll have you know there is credible information widely available out there that shows otherwise. And no, I'm not going to cite it because that's completely off-topic and, unlike these off-topic threads, I won't stray from the rules.
>>
>>18219164
You admitted that you could have your fantasy while posting in a fap to the girl or any other kind of thread but you won't because its "fun" to make threads that specify turning in to a girl.
>>
>>18219160
>there is no agenda, no lgbt people trying to normalize anything here
and yet there are always a bunch of these threads these days and new ones get started long before the old one come close to finishing.
>>
>>18219169
>You admitted that you could have your fantasy while posting in a fap to the girl or any other kind of thread
yes, I could, like anybody else with any fantasy in any thread.

>but you won't because its "fun" to make threads that specify turning in to a girl.
I said "Thread themes were invented for a reason. Mainly for fun."

I don't see how this is "admitting" this >>18219124
I'm not "pushing", there is no "faggot filth" (except in your eyes), even more not "my faggot filth" and these threads belong in /s/ for reasons I already stated. And since I'm not lgbt, why would I want these threads there?

>>18219167
>Where are you getting all your information from?...You're just making assumptions and generalizations.
Funny, when you say we're just a few, then that's "the truth(TM)". What are your sources?

>mods decided
Mods don't discuss. But they deleted a bunch of posts from you guys in at least three threads, so they definitely saw the discussion, they read your opinion about these threads. And this is thread 52 and none of those where deleted or moved.

>no agenda
And I have my reasons why I'm convinced of that. But in the end we are both only assuming.

We're going in circles, this is pointless. Stop being paranoid ffs.
>>
>>18219187
>Funny, when you say we're just a few, then that's "the truth(TM)". What are your sources?
If you're not lgbt why do you want to want to become a girl?
>>
>>18219187
>Stop being paranoid ffs.

I am not paranoid. I am not homophobic or transphobic or anything else people like you like to accuse anyone they choose, who they'd like to spar with for whatever reason, of. I am annoyed. These threads are fucking annoying and unnecessary. You don't actually need them. You instead only /want/ them for the shittiest, most pointless and frankly, destructive reasons, whether you believe that to be true or not.
>>
>>18219295
Its what tumbr does to every board they invade.
>>
>>18219310

Wait! What? You think Tumblr is somehow behind all 53 of these threads now?
>>
>>18217357
This is not my problem. But, you know this board is called /s/ Sexy Beautiful Women and maybe all others should create their own board(s). Maybe it's Chan. Mike at the Beach.
>>
>>18219803
Other imageboard enable you to create boards, it's harder here
>>
>>18220046
Go back there then
>>
>>18220513
It's not a concern if you don't want to create boards
>>
>>18220530
It's a concern when you tourists post lgbt content in the boards where it doesnt belong.
>>
>>18219295
>faggot filth
>tranny shit
>not transphobic

>annoyed
I was annoyed when /s/ was flooded with location threads. I tried to convince people that these threads don't belong on /s/, but most people didn't care and the mods did nothing. What did I do? I accepted it and moved on. Remember: The use of 4chan is a privilege, not a right. We are only guests here.

There is only one reason why you wouldn't filter the threads: you're on some kind of crusade against anything that even remotely smells like lgbt to you. So three words in a thread title are enough for you to start raging about an alleged raid and all that conspiracy shit. "Being annoyed" looks different.

>>18219191
Nice bait. Has been answered numerous times. You simply have to accept that other people may have fantasies you don't understand or share. Deal with it.
>>
>>18219295
>"for fun" = the shittiest, most pointless and frankly, destructive reason
You must be fun at partys.
>>
>>18220551
There is nothing seriously lgbt in this thread
>>
>>18220584
I feel like I'm Family Feud, but Good Answer!!
>>
>>18220990
The concept of turning in to a girl is lgbt.
>>
>>18221580
>The concept of turning in to a girl is lgbt.
but is not taken seriously
>>
>>18215802
These mental illness threads don't belong on here.
>>
>>18221580
Reiterating falsehood won't make it true.
Having/wanting a sexchange operation is lgbt.
Having a fantasy about becoming a girl for a day and experiencing how it feels to have a female body is not.

Srsly, if you delusional hicks don't even understand THAT difference, you're literally the dumbest creatures on this planet.
PLUS no one takes thread titles seriously, except polfags on their crusade.
>>
>>18221604
>Having a fantasy about becoming a girl for a day and experiencing how it feels to have a female body is not.
Straight men dont think about being turned in to women. They don't make multiple threads about it every day encouraging others to post tranny fantasy stories. This turn in to a girl shit wasn't some one of joke thread. It's a theme being pushed by a bunch of tumblr discord trannies.
>>
>>18221604
>PLUS no one takes thread titles seriously
The people making these threads sure do, otherwise they'd just post in fap to the girl below threads.
>>
>>18221621
>wrong assertions and delusions
MEN don't whine about a thread title. You're the faggot here, crybaby.

And btw, more of your comments -> more of our pics -> more threads

>>18221629
>being this desperate
>>
>>18221645
>more of our pics -> more threads
At least you trannies aren't denying the fact you're pushing this shit any more
>>
>>18221650
>being THIS desperate
>>
Jeeezzzz,

306 replies?
>>
>>18214097
This. Just shut about about your mental illness, we don’t care if you want to become a woman. Jerk in silence
>>
>>18214806
I wish, but probably Not if there’s more being made by weird mental programming like these threads. Fuck.
>>
>>18221604
>PLUS no one takes thread titles seriously

You have absolutely no idea if that is true or not. That is just an assumption you made. Give me one shred of evidence to back up what you're saying. Don't even waste your time. You can't. You need to change...

>>18221645
>MEN don't whine about a thread title.
It's the least that can be done now because we hate you, your kind and want to beat you to death for being so annoying. Yes, your fantasies are disgusting and pitiful, but to each their own. Your unnecessary annoyances however are what cause hatred. It's your fault and you need to change.

>>18214097
> Or is it more about letting everyone know you're here and queer?
Yes, that's what they're doing. And unfortunately for them (they don't realize it yet, in the heat of the moment), the energy they're pushing out, day after day, month after month, year after year, to fight for something that will never bring them the pipe dream satisfaction they seek, is only taxing them physically and emotionally to the point where, when they realize what's going on, it will be too late because they will have destroyed themselves and their chances of living a happy, satisfied life for any significant amount of time. Yes, they're destroying themselves. At least with us, yes, we bitch & moan about their annoyances, but we're in the majority. We're the "normal" ones. We at least will always have universal acceptance (and nothing they say or push will change that. It's evolutionary and biological). They, however, have chosen to damage themselves in a self-inflicted way. They need to change.
>>
All people from pol lurking here really have to try passive sodomy , they may feel less frustrated
>>
>>18222652
>because we hate you, your kind
Please, just calm down. I have to assume that with "you, your kind" you mean lgbt people? You're aiming at the wrong people. No irony, no mocking here, I'm serious. I told you from the start that I'm not lgbt. I don't know how to prove this to you. Why would I lie about that all the time? Please don't project this whole thing onto people who are not responsible.
>>
It's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>18222752
>try passive sodomy
No thanks tranny. Thats why your type don't belong here.




Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.