[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Screenshot_1.png (36 KB, 208x236)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
Who's dis grill?
>>
i wish she was my gf
>>
>>5243582
anime
>>
how the fuck is she standing on those tiny legs her neck couldn't hold the weight of her grossly oversized head let alone her legs if this girl is alive she is in constant agony and likely not far from breaking every bone in her body and making her way to the great beach episode in the sky

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
I NEED TO FUCK THAT THING
>>
File: IMG_2882.png (391 KB, 800x1138)
391 KB
391 KB PNG
>>5243582
Some dumdum
>>
File: gabu satania look.jpg (28 KB, 540x468)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>5243620
tell me more
>>
hiro remove keksandra from the front page i hope he dies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: sachiko.png (31 KB, 400x250)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>>5243582
the kong
>>
File: animeMAGA.jpg (16 KB, 225x225)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
Nobody knows
>>
>>5243582
the retard girl
>>
>>5243582
Why are the only friends this thing has a psychotic mushroom maniac and a bulimic wrist-cutter? Is it because she's a filthy mutant?
>>
>>5243582
me
>>
>>5243582
Sachiko Koshimizu. Your ruler.

Here's the quick rundown on her:
>the Producers bow to Koshimizu
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>controls 4chan with an iron (but fair) fist
>owns castles and banks all over Japan
>direct descendant of an ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Sachikönigsberg will be be the first city)ancient Indian scriptures tell of anime angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with her
>she owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have sachikobots inside you right now
>The Sachikong is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>she learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the kong. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Sachikong
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of Sachikong
>owns basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Sachikong Babies
>said to have 200+ IQ

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.