[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: IMG_8396.jpg (110 KB, 1280x720)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
ITT: We make our own video replacement meme. I'll start:

The Mine Song but
>>
Evey mine gets replaced with a WW2 documentary
>>
>>5243623
Every mine is replaced by a text to speech post from s4s while an anime intro is the background music during the speech
>>
>>5243623
the video is nice
>>
>>5243623
every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but every mine is replaced with we are number one but every one is replaced with the mine song but
>>
>>5243623
Played 348 times and every "mine" triggers an endless loop of cruel angel's thesis

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.