[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: Soda.png (16 KB, 211x197)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
waiting for the mank poster to come
>>
>>7499364
Ayyyo mankgoers what's crumbling?
>>
hey yep it's me THE mank poster and basically? i'm onky
>>
and he's hunky
>>
and we're the risto rats
>>
& now...
>>
Presenting.
>>
if i dont shave face i become monky ? ? ?
>>
INTRODUCING

HERE

I SAID IT

I.N.T.R.O.D.U.C.I.N.G

INTRODUCING
>>
i dont want to shave face i want to be monky . ..
>>
I think I deserve an explanation
>>
the shave face / be monky paradigm
>>
the mankposter / mankgoer paradigm
>>
the brass monky / funky monky paradigm
>>
the croag / croak paradigm
>>
>>7499364
I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.

2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
hmm........
>>
live and let live
>>
live and let live
>>
sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
choice is an illusion all manks croak in the end
>>
>>7502792
true very true
>>
>>7499364
what does the mank say
>>
mister moooOOOOQUUEE omegle interest 'momqorom' naaaaaooouuughee
>>
vague vasectomy
>>
turbulent transaction
>>
when u omegle interest momqorom, momqorom omegle interests 'YOU' back ! ! !
>>
grivous gorillas
>>
if u kick it
they shall come
>>
rattle my timbers
>>
monkey does the jitterbug * * MAKING HISTORY * *
>>
new meme: the monkey does not look at anything in particular
>>
>>7502898
TOP KEK
>>
On one particularly infamous occasion,the mank was said to have produced a large mound of faeces, compressing it into a ball and proceeding to make a substantial incision into it. He then began to copulate with the faeces ball, to the disgust and dismay of onlookers. [6].
>>
slander
says monky
croak him
says the people
>>
goes by the alias
meatrocket8
>>
The People vs Monky

The 1982 court case ended with Monky repaying the Principality of Andorra 300.000$ for damages caused on sewage systems and pollution of waterways.
>>
scoobydooaATL01
>>
Hypothetical damage
>>
>>7502906
xXsinister_fisterXx
>>
marriedandlookingforfun31313
>>
come_ride_and_chillax_with_me_baby
>>
CuntCrusher69
>>
>>7502922
>>7502915
LAME-AZOURUS REX BOO
>>
AlterSucks99
>>
>>7502925
$$$pinned_down&fisted$$$
>>
boom! and he's outta here
just like that he's out
>>
>>7502931
ha.......... <- REDACTED POST-PRODUCTION u sux!!
>>
>>7502927
it's true lol
>>
>>7502934
see >>7502927
>>
crankmyhog
>>
two manks in a room as soon as one grows just a little larger than the other it goes in for the kill
manks vile nature can not be supressed
>>
icecreamtruck506
>>
>>7502955
PSYOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
i once kept three manks at same exact size for years all happy all one big family
have to go out of town for one week , let friend feed them, assures me will feed all 3 equally without measure

come back to two dead slightly smaller manks and one slightly larger mank on top
>>
>>7502957
>>
one time i heard the smaller mank came out on top
but it was traumatized by experience and suffer from strange mentality afterward
>>
>>7502959
Gee Bill! How Come Your Mom Lets You Have Three Manks?
>>
zigdawg2k3
>>
Please take no mind of my presence.
>>
EAT SHIT MANK I WILL FIND YOU AND CROAK YOU REAL GOOD YOU HEAR ME THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING STRAW YOU FUCKING MONKEY MANK WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>7502972
Post logged.
>>
File: soda___fucking_dies.jpg (19 KB, 663x543)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>7502972
doh
>>
>>7502965
ask again later, dataminers about...
>>
File: burlap sack.png (27 KB, 402x467)
27 KB
27 KB PNG
>>7502972
>>
mank is popping today and once again it's all thanks to me me me
>>
stop popping my manks
>>
fuck you *i*** it's me i always make the mank pop. people say i make the mank pop
>>
i wish mank threads weren't about mank all the time... they can be about other things like. . .. . . .. . .. .. .. . i got nothing
>>
>>7502987
no fuck u u u ! it's me me me not u u u u i make mank pop pop pop not u u u u but me me me only me ! ! !
>>
i make the mank pop ........................
>>
>>7502992
every time i leave the mank stops and every time i come back the pops
guess i proved my point: -> it's me me me <-
>>
whats he popping ..... PILLS!! monkey no!
>>
>>7502997
you pop 1 zit on mank's bacc i pop the res
>>
>>7503001
.. .. . . i no longer have any desire to pop mank
>>
just check the 'chives it's all in there. i pop a mank like nobody's bus'ness
>>
>>7503004
LO O AOOOO OO O (O( ( O O( O(( O(O( O(O( (O OO L LL fuckin KeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeK !!!!! LO L O!L O L!OL! RFUNYYYYYYYYYYY +++++++++
>>
buncha retard shit
>>
mank is all about credit. it's important to take credit for your work in the thread
>>
i understand it all now
>>
we stayin 4 the credits?
>>
>>7503010
me me me me me i got ten mank credits gonna spend them wisely
>>
i dont mean to take mank credit its all an accident one big accident but now im richest mank credit owner
>>
i have full ownership over the subplots i have created and you need to credit me in your post if you use them
>>
by using this subplot you agree that all mank credit will go to its original owner
>>
>>7503009
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww rlllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .woooooow
>>
i don't pay royalties to monkymakerman because his ass is weak
he can't take credit for my work in the thread. i did it. not him. i did it.
>>
the distribution of credit regarding subplots is determined by the mank himself although as of right now he is too busy running from law enforcement authorities to settle any disputes
>>
i invest all my mank credit in mank market do not create subplots anymore is beneath me merely earn interest on my mank credit investments...
>>
YOU CAN'T USE MY SUBPLOTS IN THE 'CORD. THEY ARE ONLY FOR THREAD USE.
>>
mank 'cord full of unathorized subplot use, 'cord leaders are threatening to shut down 'cord...
>>
gonna pull the 'cord
>>
>>7503031
. . . it's over
>>
my sources tell me that one of the mankgoers have been illegally printing mank credits
>>
MANK is an exit scheme and he took off with the credits months ago
>>
>>7503030
fuckin lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl !!!!!!!!!!
>>
snack him don't attack him
>>
File: soda.gif (13 KB, 64x64)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
embedded image
>>
>>7503051
mank is popping
>>
File: soda__________.gif (18 KB, 64x64)
18 KB
18 KB GIF
>>7503056
mank advance sp
>>
i do not wish to pop mank anymore
>>
child's play
>>
mankgoers

i can't even
>>
10 mank credits to whoever will pop my mank for me
>>
as the light fades from view so does mank fade from my memory
i am lost
>>
maken
>>
performing a test
>>
>>7499380
The mankgoer community.
>>
damn. . .
>>
and thats the way the cookie crumbles
>>
just DESTROYED all mankgoers in one post and he pops the phone back in his pocket and smirks. . .
hehe. . . . . ye
>>
mank pops... phone...
>>
damn. . .
>>
manking is my full time job
>>
mank credit
>>
never even looking back he knows he got 'em good
>>
can i just say that the term 'mankgoer' was coined by me back in September 2017
>>
>>7503135
you can't say it and honestly you can't even think it
>>
wish me luck, mankmen...
>>
still remember a quiet afternoon years ago where i was just doodling around like i sometimes do. and end up drawing this cute little critter of a monkey and exclaim "what are you looking at little fella. haha i think i will call you... mank!". so went on s4s to share it with my friends. haha i could never had known what it would all turn into.
>>
>>7503170
that same thing happened to me
>>
>>7503135
wahat wait what no no no you got it all wrong
>>
File: mank_records.png (74 KB, 500x500)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
GHAAAH package at manks door
>>
>>7503010
loO oo o Oo O Oo Oo O Oo o ol shut up . . .. . u parodying me ? ?/ // /
no.... no no im turning this franchise around thats it.
no subplots no mank tokens no bangbang munhi mochi sqeez toi
no one makes a move without mister monkey mans command!
>>
monkey man what do you want for monkeyts future pls replie
>>
mank records - debut release https://youtu.be/9xbL1oUlOyE
>>
>>7503205
don't you see that you are the one parody'ng me
not for falling for your little tricks this time.
>>
>>7503201
thank u preeciate u
>>
>>7503194
im afraid it is true :)
>>
>>7503214
nope nope nah NAAAAAAH even the post you refer to, is so obvuousely in replie to the TRUE first useage , of it , b---but i dont care... doesnt matter. monkey man would not place importance on such trivialities but it was me tho jussayin sAAAAAAge
>>
thinking you could li-i-i-i-i-i-ve without mank...
>>
File: spice_sack_soda.jpg (241 KB, 960x611)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
the spice sack writes itself
>>
>>7503243
i am putting this forward as a nomination for the MANK awards 2019
>>
>>7503243
fcuKIN KEKEK E E E E JEK K!K! K L L! O! O O! OA O AO AOOOA OOAHAAH HA HA HAH GHO O O O WO OHOHOO O HHWOHO OO O H AOH OHAHAHAHHA mRARALOWEOYOUGHE
>>
File: MANKfutureof.jpg (91 KB, 882x618)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
just talked to monky maker man on omegle and he sent me this
>>
we got a dog now?
>>
>>7503259
no it's from the future
>>
>>7499364
FULL ON DARMOK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qGPgr6Nuck
>>
File: sky_soda.jpg (28 KB, 500x375)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
blown spice sack,,,, spice cloud
>>
File: MANKtop10.jpg (31 KB, 960x714)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
lol
forgot this one but it's a good one
>>
>>7503246
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>7503279
fhckmin LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL O LO LO LO O OMG HOW !! ! ! HOW U DO DAAAAAAAT MRRAMAMAAOGHE

>>7503286
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i kno rite lolol k im done laffen
>>
muffin with DUSTED SUGAR ON TOP
blow into ur friends eyes . . . Haha moment u lost a friend
>>
>>7503293
h..............hey ... hey quit it

it is obvious i am out classed
everyone so hilariouse me like goof ball audience member cackling from front row ..... i must step aside , , , , , let the 'cord horde take over . .. .
>>
File: development_diary.jpg (20 KB, 302x361)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>7503295
here is da development diary
>>
>>7503297
it killed him? heavy stuff
>>
damn. . . heavy stuff in the thread tonight
>>
i maek post
>>
so uh yeah
>>
>>7503286
this... this is something
>>
File: monkeypee2.jpg (89 KB, 663x525)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
just talked to monky maker man on omegle and he sent me this
>>
do re mi fa so fucking done with the mank / spice sack paradigm
>>
>>7503329
okay now post monkeypee1.jpg
>>
>>7503338
I don't know if I should
>>
>>7503214
no no you got it all wrong
>>
>>7503344
if you can show it to Mimi you can show it to the thread
>>
File: Spoiler Image (85 KB, 532x526)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>7503351
alright alright
>>
File: umd.png (161 KB, 999x999)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>>
hehe...................................................................ye
uh. heh. ok. thank you
>>
hmm
>>
beware the mank with the hooked talons. For we have all met him before
>>
>>7503329
mooOOOOOOOOddddDDDDssssss
>>
>>7503524
WHAT WHAT WHAT !! ! ! ! ! its just innocent monkey pee pee not lewdmonky peepee
>>
>>7503353
whadda fAAAAAAAAAAAAAck
>>
i i i was into jack blacks son before it was cool me me me !
>>
not in a weird way .. . .. . .. . .. . . .. .. . .. .
>>
jussayin
>>
new jablinsky 2maroooooo whats it gna facking bAAAAAAAy
>>
what the fack can at passablay bAAAAAAAAAAy
>>
new aytch thrAAAAAAAAAAAAAy
>>
new aytch thray guys you all love aytch thray right like me and my shit taste everyone has to know about aytch thray sage
>>
this here monkey sleeping under the bed when he could be sleeping in a jar
>>
>>7503703
i visibly blushed on your behalf at your bizarre attitude towards the H.3.H.3. You Tube channel ! lol get $kullcapt !
>>
'the hell else's up
>>
>>7503709
yeah we all know no need to shill for it like you do
>>
>>7503715
'tsjust a minor sub plot my man why does it rouse agita in your solar plexus the way it does ? ? please inform us of the sound-assisted moving images we all should be witnessing !!!!!! dying 2 Knooooooo hmu
>>
sub 4 sub like 4 like
>>
>>7503720
why does anyone need to be informed of what they SHOULD be watching here i do not come for advertisements
>>
File: bavi11.png (691 KB, 1000x1000)
691 KB
691 KB PNG
>>
>>7503724
erm well i dont ASK so i can SHIT on it i ASK because in the PAST people that HATED things that ive ENJOYED have ENJOYED their OWN things that i then also come to ENJOY but there's no reasoning with u !! on some high mighty principled point about inter net advertising and such ?? weird o ! sod off then !
>>
>>7503732
u are the one who should sod off then !
>>
this the same dude that was hatin on DaDan? if yr >>7401780 then your problem goes DEEPER than "ADVERTISING" my man. but,, cannot say i do not understand. some out spoken name fig always on about the same thing after a while i POP my TOP as well , , ,
>>
>>7503737
haha that's not me but that post is funny. .. . but i dont see how it's "hating on DaDan"
>>
>>7503734
WAT NO WAT im being ACCOMMODATING & INCLUSIVE by asking YOU to share, but you dont WANT share, you want ABSENCE of share , , if is thing u like ? fine ! don lichen ? 'don share mroraoughe!' fack yAAAAAoughe
>>
>>7503739
so i have to like everything YOU like ? ? ? ?
>>
>>7503738
yea na its just like, random feduppedness that has no precedent, just comes outta nowhere, mentioned dadan buncha times not a peep alla sudden that 1guy manages to spot it for the third or fourth time , having a vague recollection of the name without knowledge of subplot underpinnings he decides it annoys him ,,,, so surface level so utterly in bad spirit so not in spirit of mank - going
>>
>>7503742
n----NO . . . no you got it all wrong
i feel like if i explain this deeply enough itll be something im also guilty of very often so sAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
'fine. 'cares.
>>
>>7503747
gottem
gottem good
>>
>>7503759
well NO tho NO, because im NOT saying you should LIKE everything i LIKE but when you HOLD BACK when i ask you for an INTERESTING ALTERNATIVE to that PROGRAMMING you COWERED and made some LEFT FIELD POINT about ADVERTISING !!!! COWAAAAAAAAAAARD
>>
BROWARD county
>>
CHOWARDS fine mints & gum
>>
gonna call you a coward even tho i myself too afraid to further expound as I previously just admitted here >>7503747
. .. . . .
. . . ..
. . . . .sAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
i demand to know how that mank goer got gruntled
>>
who gruntled the mank goer

>>7503773
na i mean ill DO it,,,, here i AM baby! ill do it! was just joke sheesh! i was just taken aback by your unexpected QUESTION in the face of what I was saying because i was NOT saying ANYTHING like what your question implied ! so i got overwhelmed cause i didnt know where to start! ur faoult ! mAoaoaoads
>>
striek fear into the harts...
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/s4s/search/text/fx%20shill/
like FX shill is perfect example . . . always avatarfigging as f.x. charaters always subtly including f.x. programming in postes . . . but h.3. ? barely up loading ten videos a damn year ? & i say " new H 3 ! " to herald rare occasion ? totely dif't !
>>
whatever windsor liked it thats all that matters

phooey to these new fangled mank going folk , ,
>>
>>7503789
that guys insane, hes literally shizophrenic you should filter him but he always changing names...
>>
at least we can all agree that Impractical Jokers is top-notch programming !
>>
just let the speakers boom,speakers pound,as your mind starts wondering walls came tumbling down
>>
meatball shop cobra farm
>>
winmdsor wats patrician shows 2 watch this other fellow will not speak on the matter !!!
>>
i watch very little fiction . . . . is that my down fall ? ? ?
i should get back into fictional sound-assisted moving images , , ,
>>
oh wOOOOOOw "PAPA SHARTS" is an IJ joke . . .. & then JACK BLACKS SONS moniker is "PAPASHARKS" ........... ???????????? GOTTA BE RITE ????????
>>
the sharts / sharks paradigm
>>
reaaaaaaaaaally killin it here today, really killin it
>>
mank goer of the days gotta go to " JUNGLE IS MASSIVE " for spending at least an hour making Munhii o c today ! thank you " JUNGLE IS MASSIVE " !
>>
--------- but hes rite. he's rite no one needs to be reminded of you tube drama show inna munhii ... certainly og shirtdapper would not care for such a reminding blighting his cre8n . . . slow transformation March 1st i shall become full mister monkey man mode adopting every orifice of his personality
>>
even the shit filled ones
>>
>>
>>7503847
WOOH. gotem
>>
>>7503876
GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!!
>>
>>7503878
lo O oOo O oo O oo o O oo O O oo O Oo O l funny mother fucker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZH1o8N9PXU
'swut i think of when sum1 say s go to jelly squish ins uch a manner xD
>>
didnt think id see the damned ape die today . . . . 'ts a beautiful thing ,
>>
>>7503888
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE RETURN OF JELLYSQUISHE!!!!!! S4S IS BACK!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!!
>>
>>7503900
t-----thang Q ! ~rose bundle in arm~
>>
DIDNT THINK WE'D BE PISSING ON JELLYSQUISHE'S GRAVE TODAY BUT HERE WE AREXD (unironicaly)
>>
THANKS GUYS! HAH, WOW! YEAH! HELL YEAH! GO ME, I GUESS, HUH? FUCK YEAH!
>>
YES!!!! YES!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! YES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THE RETURN OF JELLYSQUISHE!!!!!! S4S IS BACK!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!! I love you LoLo!!!! GO!!! GO GO GO!!!! GO JELLYSQUISHE GO!!!
>>
i cannot hEAR MY SELF
>>
>>7503899
UMMMMmmmm scuse me but he is monkey
>>
Ryan Reynolds Trolling The Universe
>>
tiny munhi stealing tourist snacks
>>
File: of.png (10 KB, 713x555)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
>>7504151
>>
File: 1523105264248.gif (155 KB, 420x327)
155 KB
155 KB GIF
>>
quicksmaouge
>>
windsor ...................... windosor rpels repleeeee
>>
who gruntled the mank goer
>>
wemily? wemily pls... PLS RESPOND WEMILY
>>
>>7504207
never really loooked into this sub plot . . .. .. .
>>
let's take a look now
>>
manks run with wolves hes climbed k 2 even stopped a moving train
>>
k2 spice monky
>>
was that mister monkey man that wrote the post signed as W.G. ? ?????? seemed a lot like him and it was right after i attempted to summon him . . . .and it is in keeping withn a pattern i have noticed with him ,,,,,,,,, hope he is o.k. . . .
>>
mister monky man
>>
one day there will be ms monky man in mr monky man life
>>
>>7504248
fuckin lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl
>>
mank said turn 68 you'll renegotiate
>>
What did the monk say to the retard?
>>
>>7504290
wh-------~golp~ ......... wat . . . .
>>
SHAYNE SAINT JOHN member SHAYNE SAINT JOHN didnt he die or something ,,,,,
>>
seen one SCHIZ' seen em all , , ,
>>
yea dat nigga ded . . .. d*mn . . .
>>
File: 5.png (2 KB, 211x197)
2 KB
2 KB PNG
>>
>>7504373
WHAT WHAT WHAT WHY WHY HW YHW YHW YW HWY HWYYHW
>>
>>7504380
do you sincerely want to know why? . .. .. alrite.. . . . i'll indulge you
>>
>>7504385
GO ON >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>
numbered monkeys always spook me :]
>>
INDLUGE> >> > >> >> > >>
>>
INDULDGE MAOUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RAOUUUUUUUURHGHHHHH
>>
mank with a number is a marked mank
you know someone somewhere out there has a purpose for that mank a very specific purpose yet at the same time has no care for the specific identity of that mank

a numbered mank is the ultimate symbol of a mank used by the system yet not cared about by the system
>>
>>7504455
h'hEhhhhhhhhh !
>>
nice sub plot bro !!!!
looking forward to the deepening ~glassclancc~
dont get lost in deepoidz , , ,
>>
thinkin bout a couple things to say to you
>>
got lost in the deepoidz as per usual
>>
—————————was definitely poops mcgee
>>
stick around if you don't mind some cream in your jeans
>>
stick around if you don't mind some cream in your jeans
>>
confirmt confirmt confirmt????
>>
confirmt confirmt confirmt????
>>
>>7504561
fuk u scumbag i need sparblems hot take on this
>>
why what WHAY i cannot infer internal schizo subpllots !
>>
>>7504567
is ehvan achually homosexual u thinks?
>>
>>7504569
fuckin KKKKKKKKKKKKKKeeeeeeeeeeeKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
u hear tha Ringleada go on bout it ? sound kinda real idk i could see yea mayby ya :] kinda Hott
>>
syke,,,,,,,,
>>
buncha retard shit
>>
all fake all joke all charaters kwinkydink
>>
>>7504575
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOw . .. .. .. .. .. . .. .. .. . .. .
>>
etnerering territory in which monkey face will fall off the board
>>
etnerering territory in which monkey face will fall off the board
>>
saAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
monkey please go away im not kidding seriously stop!
>>
moooooooom mank wont stop
>>
mom make mank stop
>>
shit. i fucked up the sage. SHIt
>>
WAIT this thread has been here since yesterday?
>>
'e found out . . .. bacc 2 tha 'cord
>>
>>7504752
waguan
>>
>>7504751
WAIt your gay lol
>>
>>7504756
My Gay Lol: A sitcom
>>
>>7504720 copyerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>>
and "SUBSEQUENTLY" exhales smoke......... lol.......... . . . afte r the puff ? SUBSEQUENTLY, it was exhaled. fuckin LoL. shite writing mate!
>>
ok enough now !!!!!
>>
mister monkey what awaits manks future! this is nothaaaaang it saaaaacks faaack raraoughe
>>
mister monkey what do you have to say as the on slaught of time makes it self un deniably known !!!!???????????
>>
bottled water saved my daughter
>>
File: mank pops.jpg (255 KB, 1024x576)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>
>>7504768
I can't say, for it is not in my hands

Some say it never was
>>
>>7504768
I can't say, for it is not in my hands

Some say it never was
>>
fuck this stupid dumbshit thread all of you kill yourselves idiots
>>
>>7504796
thanks, i will now

i was just awaiting your endorsement

goodbye cruel mank
>>
>reddit spacing
>>
>>7504796
h'hOh!
>>
there are no two words in the english language more harmful than "good job"
>>
>>7504805
job good
>>
>>7504805
actually it's "Mona Lisa"
>>
do not mimic my mannerisms tho
>>
>>7502965
loooooooooooooooooOOOOOOol
>>7502979
h'hAAAAAAAAAA A AAA A A A A A A NHA HA HAH AHA HA

>>7502989
h'hAAAAA

i missed this pAAAart raraoughE
>>
>>7504809
lOOOOOOOOOOOOl. . . . classic mister munky punchline !
>>
>>7504805
actually it's "took kids"
>>
especially sparkles, fuck you sparkles. Fucking histrionic spastic
>>
>>7504813
i dont get AAAAAAAAAt !

>>7504814
realy blowing the lid of the place with this one ,,,,,,,,,,, ~i-rollem~
>>
Lids Blown 12 for a dollar
>>
REROLL still 30 DARA
>>
Soda the Monkey's constancy is admirable
>>
Quite admiralble
>>
think there is one moderately gruntled mank goer that mank goes about his business normally most of the time but once in a while slings a bit of shit at the adjascent wall for craps & laffs . . . quikbunk
>>
manks getting hate cause YOU YOU YOU wont stop hijacking my fucking mannerisms shithead STOP!!!
>>
manks getting hate cause YOU YOU YOU wont stop hijacking my fucking mannerisms shithead STOP!!!
>>
just wanted to deposit my two cents
>>
malrite
>>
malrite
>>
File: soda_rushmore.jpg (741 KB, 1050x700)
741 KB
741 KB JPG
bicarbonate of soda
>>
File: soda_medal.jpg (283 KB, 600x600)
283 KB
283 KB JPG
>>7503827
shouts out 2 my mum
>>
File: mank_dvd.gif (194 KB, 800x600)
194 KB
194 KB GIF
all cylindars firing
>>
>>7504952
>>7504958
>>7504976
ay FACKING LAV YAAAAOUGH
>>
>>7505528
o o o oh my :----)))
>>
why isnt the facking manky dead yaaaaaat raraoughe
>>
File: soda_soda_soda_mank.gif (378 KB, 350x350)
378 KB
378 KB GIF
haha u want some
>>
>>7505594
olol1 ollo 1olol1 olol1 ol1ol olol 1ol1ol ol1 olo O!OL! OL! OLOL! OL!O OL! OLOL !OLO !! !LOOL! OLOL! O OL!OLOL! OLOL! OL!O LOL !OOL TYWEYS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !OWO W OW OOW O OW OOW OO W O O@ O ! !! ! !
>>
>>7505567
slow die (day) on the ass-force
maybe the kids are too busy with school to shitpost as hard as they usually do
>>
looche liche pienapple juiCe munhii : ]
>>
do not drink mank soda it is all beans
>>
i'm gonna get some
>>
do not
>>
do what
>>
DO NOT
>>
DO WHAT
>>
dont drink MANK SODA DONT DO IT
>>
* * * * *473ml mank soda down the hatch * * * *
>>
grave mistake big chunky slurps of bean like substance in carbonated gravy slide down your throat with odd taste that is not so completely repulsive that you feel compelled to stop
you continue to drink entire can think not so bad but can't wipe texture of bean slurp from your mouth and aftertaste gradually grows worse and worse at nearly 1 minute past downing of mank soda aftertaste is worst and complete regret has set in
>>
File: molk.png (74 KB, 666x1018)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
>>
File: softfriend.png (321 KB, 466x446)
321 KB
321 KB PNG
>>
File: rliL7BG.png (119 KB, 1024x1204)
119 KB
119 KB PNG
>>
>>7505693
h;'H"hhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,'>>7505764
=>>7505762
=>>7505756
nah. . . ., , ,
>>
die sparkles die
>>
File: LoLoILU.png (86 KB, 777x777)
86 KB
86 KB PNG
>>7505844
>>
>>7505846
VL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOololololololololololololololololololol
>>
>>7505764
is monkey hiding in herE ??? i sense him ,, , ,, , ,,
>>
wheres wanky
>>
>>7505693
bumping this post
>>
mank mank mank Mank Mank Mank Mank! Mank! Mank! MANK MANK MANK MANK!!! MANK!!! MANK!!!

[this post was made using speech to text software]
>>
>>7503201
MANK RECORDS -- -- NEW RELEASE
https://youtu.be/xat1GVnl8-k
>>
>>7505895
h'HAAAAAAA@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v_mq8P3tNg
whipper snappers dont remember .. . . but munhi ? munhi man does pobly :]]]]]]]]
>>
why didnt this fucking monkey die last night what the fucking fucksage
>>
File deleted.
>>7505932
gha.. ive dug it out the shed had it kicking around
>>
File: mank_records_label.jpg (98 KB, 776x785)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
MMMMM what happend i wonder
>>
mank record goes for a spin
oo oo Ow yoooo ouch ouch!! dizzy! headache monkey throws up silly monkey
>>
then he got put down
>>
>>7505996
hey......... none-a that
>>
monkey gone down to georgia
>>
NOOO MANKEY COME BACK
>>
Winston Goodwill
>>
William Gibsy
>>
dolby mack
>>
zacky wacky

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.