[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: rawr.jpg (62 KB, 448x708)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
they are poisoning our fud
rawr
>>
>>7503418
wiith what persay >/
>>
>>7503422
poison
>>
File: THEY.png (287 KB, 900x1200)
287 KB
287 KB PNG
>>7503422
>>
File: dino.jpg (1.6 MB, 2443x3257)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>7503427
>>
File: THEYTIMEL.png (60 KB, 900x1200)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>7503428
>>
File: 1541538035990.jpg (439 KB, 707x1000)
439 KB
439 KB JPG
>>7503431
r4wr
>>
>>7503431
as time increases, poison increases
>>
thoughts?
>>
>>7504136
stop bumping your own thread
>>
thoughts?
>>
thoughts?
>>
thoughts?
>>
>>7503427
who are THEY
>>
>>7505681
the liz4rds
>>
>>7503418
Are you not aware of how offensive this picture is to me and my children? Were sitting at home enjoying a nice sesame cake when I was showing them my favorite board: [s4s]. I Was showing them how to check dubs and letting them post in the kek thread. Oh, they were having such fun. Once they had posted kek for the fifteenth time, I took them back to the front page, and enthusiastically opened that thread, hoping for more funposting opportunities.

Much to my chagrin, I was presented with this weefaggot shitting up the board. I covered my children's eyes with all of my hands and shrieked in terror. I pushed them out of the room as quickly as I could while closing my web browser.

I lead my children to my room and told them to not think about the horrible things they have witnessed. Thanks to your thread, my children will grow up and become degenerates, probably smoking marijuana and prostituting themselves instead of going to Seminary school like good children should.

As soon as I put my children to bed, I came back and wrote your webmaster a strongly-worded letter. It was very well-written and contained a great deal of adverbs and semi-colons, so I believe he will see my point.

When he does see my point, he will see fit to put a permanent ban onto your internet address. You will no longer be able to post your filthy, disgusting pictures on this site for good Christian families any longer.

I hope it was worth it, and I hope that you think about your life and what sort of impact you're having on the world in general.

Good day to you,

Sincerely,

A disgruntled parent
>>
>>7505711
dubs confirm
>>
Is anyone else heavily addicted to Gorgonzola cheese atm ? Need some smoked salmon and rare roast beef to go with it too, Just can't get enough ....... i feel like I'm dying so may as well live it up the best i can before i depart.
>>
>>7505793
And then you fall and break your teeth
>>
>>7505733
Consecutive dubs :D
>>
>>7505801
How's the cockroach sex going atm mum ? About to play the Payback mission in Far Cry 4. Probably tomorrow. Never ever ever known anyone as klingy and annoying as you, normie. Too terrified to do anything your whole life and then BAM !!!!!! you get giant cockroaches that you sent my way back at ya. I hear they love to rub their mandibles all over your dead body, and hump you with their spiny legs. lmfao ......
>>
>>7505801
Don't forget to rub their eggsacs hanging out of their arse for some luck ......
>>
File: maxresdefault (7).jpg (48 KB, 960x720)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>7505820
You're threatening me with vermin?
Is that right?
You're going to deliver vermin to my house?
Is this correct?
You are going to train and/or polarize vermin to seek me out?
Is that true?
>>
>>7505824
Don't forget to tell the agent who's inviting you for domestic terrorism why you did it so that you don't get sent to a worse mental hospital
>>
lel at schios going at magick and his horse shit
>>
>>7505831
Indicting you for domestic terrorism**

I don't know what country you're from but in America menacing is a crime and even if you do it over the Internet it's still illegal
>>
File: le schizo has arrived.png (194 KB, 1076x872)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>
>>7505830
No I'm just telling you what YOU are too. All this "No" shit you're addicted to, cannot be good for you.
>>
>>7505835
How about I'm working with the CIA and you are just nuzzling up to the line
>>
>>7505838
I hope you had fun posting here and I hope you learned something from your experience because you're done now
>>
>>7505838
I have to be honest, I think what they did to you, made a zombie demon out of an alzheimers victim is probably the worst thing I've ever heard of. There was some horror movie about that, but the name escapes me.

Your family deserted you, but Dad, Mandy and I looked after you for MANY years. I have no idea why you like them, and why you hate me so much, I told you they were poison years ago. The good old Witches of Randwick huh ?
>>
>>7505845
And how exactly did you hear about that
>>
File: schizo babble.png (227 KB, 1024x413)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
Oh boy, it's one of those threads
>>
lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole lole THEY
>>
>>7505847
I know where they keep your body. It's in a nursing home, which has triads and other vermin junk working there, the one right behind where i live. Marilyn is your real name.
>>
>>7505849
tfw i don't see the stubs of hidden posts so schizo's literally don't exist for me
>>
>>7505856
Yakuza aren't you ?
>>
File: 1547068447945.jpg (219 KB, 800x450)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
>>7505857
So destroy it coward
>>
>>7505869
Que ? Destroy what ?

I don't care, I will go to the 5th soon. How am I a coward ? You don't know even a trillionth of the shit I've done in this dimension alone. Let alone Dimension Zero.
>>
>>7505873
Destroy what..?
>>
My 50th is coming up, totally unrewarded this whole life. I don't give a shit about anything anymore.
>>
>>7505876
You want to see my mementos from people I convinced not to kill themselves again?
>>
>>7505875
I don't watch much TV, it's bad for you. Sorry nfi what that even means.
>>
>>7505859
how do i do that
>>
>>
>>7505884
Maybe it means you're the sickness in our community
>>
>>7505886
Contact an FBI agent somehow
>>
File: inchling ptsd.png (390 KB, 533x477)
390 KB
390 KB PNG
>>7505886
use 4chan x or clover if mobile
or maybe there is a way to do it w/o it but not that i know of
>>
>>7505905
Can you please tell him that it works better if he uses his own name that way other posters can filter him as well
>>
>>7505905
where did you get this image?
>>
>>7505910
Mesa Verde
>>
>>7505902
The cockroach community ? I hope so, being human sure is tough these days. Anyway, I'm dying, feel like a big stroke is coming on, like the way dad died. I have nothing to believe in, except my home.
>>
>>7505912
You should go to group therapy at the hospital they offer a great program
>>
File: 1547145402173.gif (294 KB, 700x704)
294 KB
294 KB GIF
>>7505913
For people just like you
>>
>>7505910
/a/ but i'm not sure if here or 8ch
>>
>>7505913
Why ? To cling on to a life i don't want. I don't like being male, it doesn't suit me at all.
>>
>>7505912
Nothing to believe and accept your home LOL six weeks at Saint Elizabeth's Hospital group therapy program and you'll be rid of that delusion because there are lots of things you have nothing but potential ahead of you and you're obsessed with some little house you are delusional you're psychotic delusional delusional psychotic you're psychotic sorry that's the truth welcome to reality bud hahaha
>>
>>7505917
Like a cockroach and all of its legs say delusional and all of its teeth say psychotic and it bites into your foot and causes a terrible infection and the doctor doesn't believe you when you tell him how it happened so he gives you a full-body antibiotic and you get a yeast infection which turns your pure pussy into still rot
>>
>>7505920
You still going to come whining around these parts after that?
>>
>>7505918
Actually I'm quite calm and sane. I feel like I'm probably the sanest person here, as who in their right mind would want to live in a world like this ? Not I. Don't care that none of you believe me, it means nothing to me.
>>
>>7505925
Go talk to a doctor for 20 minutes and tell the truth and I guarantee that you won't be diagnosed as sane and fine
>>
>>7505924
Nah over this crappy site. Might check out some of the other places but this board is shit. Not many reply to me and most hate me so meh. I'm totally in the dark, and am surrounded by every shit demon in the lower hive. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>7505928
No you won't
>>
>>7505931
I only wanted to help others with the gorgonzola bit ... had a pleasant day for the first time in ages by not posting here. I bet that's ruined tomorrow. Obsession and all that.
>>
thoughts?
>>
File: dumfrog6.jpg (22 KB, 250x214)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>7506441
>>
>>7506441
If my worthless cockroach earth "family" keep raping me, they will pay the ultimate price.

I also want you to know that the Goddess should NEVER be male. Those that keep attempting this travesty will no longer be tolerated.

If you keep returning them Hell, you will be eliminated. Try me. You DARE to interfere with my return home and i will make you pay worse than anything that has ever been dished out before. Betrayers will NOT be rewarded.

The shit around me STILL exists, therefore you will not.

You gave me agony, rape without payment for it and kept me in the dark. Expect the same back.

You don't interest me even slightly, none of you do. Get the fuck out of my existence you shit clingy thief family. Don't fuck with Hexate.
>>
Oh and keep trying to make me an older female. That's VERY smart. My number is 3, the triple Goddess.

I don't do faggotry, i have no wish to be damned.

When you go backwards in time, you become backwards, shit eaters. Am i the only sane one here, i think so.
>>
You keep saying "no", mummy.

Tell me, have you got far in your inter-galactic travels ? Apart from some strange void ?

Please keep educating me, I'm sure a backwards brain could.

I don't love you, I've had 50 years of lies and rejection. Go the fuck away and get yourself a life with someone else, cant-stand-ya.

Desperado, you better get somebody to love you, before it's too late.
>>
You will pay bad Yahweh and your bitch. How dare you do this to me you filthy faggot ... p.s. they ALL unravel into cockroaches.

Don't forget to rub their egg-sacs, i hear they like that. Fuck off insects.
>>
Watch out, Yahweh has just told me to give up ... must be new cockroach babies to rape.
>>
who wants to be my girlfrined
>>
>>7506603
Quiet you. I'm a taunting roaches. :D

How is Muhammered ? His cough is NASTY these days, been shooting a shit-ton of eagles in FC4. Keep forgetting to burn bay leaves though, oh well.

I just LOVE how Hell has given the man who has murdered me in EVERY life plenty of rewards. I'm going to fuck you up, Hell.
>>
Btw i just acquired the Buzzsaw in Far Cry 4 for liberating all the Bell Towers, my favourite weapon. A very special and enormously powerful MG42. Why that's almost Yahweh's unit number too, one off. His is 43. Mine is 45.

p.s. who's going to kill me ? I'm getting stronger again. Better not send the coward Muhammered, I'll rip him to pieces.
>>
>>7506797
thought you said fg42 for a second

things a monster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x6LibuC4N0
>>
>>7506814
Looks a beast, love it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MG_42
The MG 42 is a 7.92×57mm Mauser general purpose machine gun designed in Nazi Germany ... MG 42.

It's funny when i watched the vid, every gun name rang a bell because I've played every single Wolfenstein game, from the original to the Old Blood. Never played the latest one though, my shitty pc can't handle it.

There was a really rare one with the Black Sun in it ... one of my favourites, but Return to Castle Wolfenstein had my faves, Kar98, Sten silenced sub machine (British i think).

Oops. did i make a the boo boo ? Oh well you're young and dumb no matter who you are i guess.

Have you fired one ? I fired the one the Australian army use at the Singleton rifle range when i was in Cadets in school, arrghh can't remember the name, but i think they're obsolete now, that was a fair while ago. Hit the target too, was very happy about that lol.
>>
>>7506886
Kar98 is my favorite rifel next to the nagant
the brits made some good shit too bad they didn't put it too much use(LLOLE)
>>
>>7506891
Yeah that was a brutal gun haha

It didn't miss did it ?

I used to love this one in The Old Blood.

https://wolfenstein.fandom.com/wiki/Bombenschuss

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.