[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: the monkey.gif (328 KB, 480x448)
328 KB
328 KB GIF
muɴHJs oɴ tHe Moose
>>
moopies on the moop
>>
goosesteppin in2 toulouse
>>
harpin in2 infinite midnite
>>
slappin n tappin
>>
>>7602832
I wanted to do a critical analysis of one of the most underrated s4s memes, "Introducing" .
Why is it underrated? There is so much here to discuss, but let's go through the basics.

1. The Title:
The name of this meme is "Introducing" . This serves two purposes. On the surface, it suggests that the meme is being presented as something new.
The second purpose of the title is meta. Because the title of the meme itself is "Introducing", we are constantly subjected to an introduction every time it is posted. Yet with repetition, we are left wondering, "Have we been introduced yet? What is this asshole waiting for? Is THIS the meme that is being introduced?" But the meta part here is that the title is a satire of the way in which people present their new memes. It is as if, by saying that we "introduce" memes, we are thus showing them off, or something along those lines. But memes are special because of their repetition, and no one really remembers where they begin. Something memorable doesn't need a fancy introduction, it merely needs to be served straight up, over and over again like we're dogs waiting for our lamb and beef. The "Introducing" meme makes this point clear, while also poking fun at the people who think good memes need introduction.
2: The Image
Once again, there is a dual purpose here. Yes, it is a monkey who appears to be saying "introducing" as we might read from the shape of his/her lips.
However, there is also some doubt as to whether or not this is really the case. Monkeys cannot talk. So is the monkey the meme? Is someone introducing the monkey, rather than it being the monkey introducing someone/thing else? There is no clear answer here.

3. The Message
Ultimately, the message is unclear. And Introducing proves that this is just AOk. It proves that meme-making is at its heart a simple endeavor, and we should all just have fun with it, rather than try to create the next big thing.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
deepoidz.....
>>
>>7602946
The Title, The Image, The Message
A Memoir in Three Parts
by Manky Taylor
>>
mank central (me)
>>
Finally Manky Taylor getting the recognish he deserves
>>
nice recognish tbh
>>
stick a finger up'a mank bum
>>
crusty socks && door locks
>>
File: Spikeman.png (1 KB, 148x125)
1 KB
1 KB PNG
introducing the spikeman

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
There's nothing I delight in more than a cup of tea in the evening; its the little pleasures of life that inspire the most joy in me!
>>
>>7603273
I could not agree more, Humphrey!!!
>>
>>7603327
I hope you are having a wonderful day, or night for that matter, as the 'mank' encompasses a ginormous range of people across the world - A truly international place! Its one of the reasons i do so love this humble home.
>>
>>7603350
Humphrey, truly it is you who is the delight.
>>
can never live up to humphrey..... maybe phase 5
>>
Humphrey is a paragon of paradigms
>>
so like i was saying
>>
monkey on the loose
>>
so like i was saying
>>
monke on the caa

FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1530095989793.jpg (140 KB, 902x1200)
140 KB
140 KB JPG
tiem 2 come oudda da closet i guess . . . . .

this ME : ] ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>>
>>7603862
buddy... sparkles....
you look underaged as fuck.....
>>
>>7603875
h....-hey screw u ......
>>
>>7603862
Fuck yourself redditfag
>>
Rag'n'Bone Man
>>
ah, well, it was a joke, but i believe it was inspired by this incident: few weex ago i was dealing with a thing where i had to pick up the slack for brown-people incompetence & do their jobs for them, which meant waiting on hold for longer than ive ever been put on hold in my life, totaling 12 hours over 3 days, and the WAITING MUSIC STOPS after 2.5 hrs so you really gotta be on your toes. bullshit. such bullshit.... anyway so im hangen out with frens a few days after that ordeal, and one fren asks me about this BLACC BEAN sized scab on my knuckle, & i brushed it off, but then we're at this bar the next day jus me & him & he asks again, & so after some contemplation i decided to tell him that 'u dont know what 12 hours on hold does to a man', meaning i punched something out of anger, doing these dumb brown fucks' job for them, which i made clear to him. now he's a notoriously nice & cordial fellow so he wasn't like "oh pfff totally understand" he was more like "o wow didnt think of u as that kinda guy", & that lukewarm response annoyed me at the time cause not everyone's ned fuckin flanders status when they get pissed, some people punch shit. dumb easy going fuck ..but i love em. ...anyway so then we were hangen out ANOTHER day after that & before he leaves he goes "no more punchin shit, alrite?" & i didnt get to take him to task for that comment in the moment, but i DID the next time i saw him, & made him basically bow down & apologize for imposing his ned flanders cornball bullshit onto me, especially after confiding in him, cause his flippant attitude pissed me off. dont tell me not to punch shit bitch ill do it again bitch. he says he doesnt remember saying it which means he probably didnt mean it in the way i took it. so ... so yea. nothing was destroyed with the punch tho i may have punched a chair knowing it wouldnt break but i dont remember exactly what was punched
>>
sparkls cannot control his rage . .. . try as he mite . .. must PUNCH when overly worked up
may have punched a few holes in wall from getting 2rused in munhi threds . . .feel for the guy really do . .. NOT
>>
shut up fag
>>
hurr durr its catfish and hes roidraging again except place roid with stupid idiot faggot drugs
>>
File: drink manke.gif (378 KB, 350x350)
378 KB
378 KB GIF
drink manke
>>
>>7604023
lOoOoooOoOl,,,, hell yeah,,,,,

>>7603992
nah bitch this was real shit bitch not tard ass monkey crap , fuck your monkey bitch who care boutta monkey issa fart in wind idiot !!!!
>>
was joke from beginning , >>7541283 lol, tardass, thanks for joining uss tard ass LOL
>>
tardass finally wised up to the original joke yawl
>>
bout time fuck head
>>
mister monkey man tell about time your foot went thru wall in rage like you say ???
>>
>>7541432,1
whats so fucking funny about this tho bitch did you know her after all bitch or what bitch
>>
underage roid rage sparkly man
>>
>>7604353
'fuck up dumbass cant get enuffa it bitch can ya? dumb fuck mop the floor with you
>>
mophead shitbag
>>
dumb wrong fuck , wrong dumb fuck , bitch you wish bitch
>>
can someone teach me how to do that fortune thing in the archives? i wanna use it for my next post idk what's a cool color for ghosts you think uh h
>>
>>7604358
nah you'd probably just punch the wall or something lol
then your friend will act real concerned and you'll blow up at him
all stems from a lack of ability to grow facial hair...
>>
underage lookin whispy hair peach head ragin man
>>
>>7604367
no what no WHAT? total mischaracterization of story fool ! pumched STURDY OBJECT lol fool !!!!! dumb fuck , silly ned flander fuck, never punched anything cannot understand bdoyyyyyyy pumchemmmmm??? doesnt matter, monkey man gets it, and has been there. all that matters. shitbag spiteposters get domepieced IMMEDIATELY. lol like STRAIGHT up fuckin CLOCK you dude. get SHITBAGGED then we see how much you laughing bout a punch. i did not BLOW UP at my friend WHAT? DIDNT blow up, fool .mischaracterization, not true
>>
'tsgood to be on TOP top TOP
>>
>>7604373
damn i dont really feel liek reading your roid rage filled posts they're all just rambly angry noises not worth reading
>>
voldesad str8up sounden like hank hill has any one noticed this k jussayin
>>
go punch a wall and cool off
or, listen to your friend, a pillow
>>
>>7604376
i see you missed your tar baby in the mean time.,,... mwAh hAh hAh .,,, gwAAAH HAH HAH

basicly wrong story, didnt blow up at friend, punched sturdy object, mister monkey man empathized and said he has been there, if u havent welp thats ......... uhh "YOU". lol thats uhhhhhhhhhh ermmm thats "YOU" maybe idk. mister role model monkey man all that matters shitbag
>>
>>7604378
"go bderp bderp" god do ppl still do that like u getting in SPAT with fren and u actually do the "go bderp boyp" loOoOooOOol you're a fuckin dwEE-HEE-HEEEEB dude !
>>
no shame in CLOCKPIECIN' somethin in a fit of rage if the fit of rage is warranted :)))) & incompetent brown people FUCKING up my day :)) waranted :)) bitch :))))
>>
>>7604384
so mad anger emenates from your post ten walls have been punched by the time i have replied . . ..
>>
>>7604387
erm..... SCUSE U? im LAFFEN ATCHA dude.,,,,, LAFFEN atcha school yard bullcrap ! 'me the fuck alone to practice DOMINION independent of DOMEPIECEING you. you've had your domepiece now back off sucka
>>
declassification didnt get the RISE he wanted now he's DISGRUNTLED MANKGOER status
>>
sparklyman laffin it up manically while punching walls in rage any1 were to enter onto this scene would correctly deduce this man is mad and a menace to any walls of the room he so happens to occupy
>>
craaaaap stupiiit k oooh k he sed it funy nice very nice ha!....... doesnt count. not nothen. these subplots suck they will not bring in new and exciting mankgoers, they dont give a shit about some phantom namefig angery , some discord drama shit, keep it outta monkey, this spitepostings gay and when people say monkeys gay and dumb theyre thinkin bout this bullshit bout 'bderp diamondEyes mad mad pumchemwall!' no1 cAAAAAres means NOTHIIIIIING shut UUUUUUUp
>>
he's really riled u p now
>>
imagine having this nice friend that shows concern for your anger issues and then you respond by punching his wall
>>
i cant imagine
>>
one time i was hanging around someone who got so angry they punched a wall
awkward times ensued and basically? ruined the whole evening
if i were to hang around sparkles i would make sure no walls are in the vicinity because i know at least 2 per night will be punched otherwise
>>
>>7604489
if you punch walls then you're belong in jail
>>
hijack a mannerism? jail
punch a wall? jail
>>
jail jail jail jail jail
>>
scream sage rampantly? no jail but awkward social shunning
>>
awkwardly socially shun someone? jail
>>
no please do not jail me my plots must be sunsetted first
>>
MASTER FILTER LIST due for a new release soon... heh!

'course i could make it this big ol boisterous thread that i bump forever big tradition everyone knows i do the MASTER FILTER LIST BRAND KIT but yknow what? nope :)) nope i am low key about it :))) would be a hell of a spitepost junket tho . ..
>>
no more spitepost only wallpunch
>>
>>7604546
>everyone knows
lol
>>
>>7604574
*wallpunch*
>>
>>7604574
..... 'tswhat im saying, its NOT like that, because im not OBNOXIOUS daily doser, could easily make it a thing big bold lettering continuing on regardless of public outcry and would enter common knowledge quite swimmingly and instantly like every old thing that is always posted does ........ but no,
no is low key
'tsmy point
silly fuck !
>>
spiteposters stumbling over themselves to get the next sweet sweet spitepost in!!!!! problm is they dont pick their moments! pick ya spots bitch!
>>
just like i pick my spots when i punch the wall
gotta punch the wall in just the right spot bitsh
>>
>>7604589
tghere was nothign about a wall retard it was always a CHAIR, CHAIR was original story ! loOooOl shit bag !
>>
>>7604581
>silly fuck
<types a wall of text to explain themself
look kid idc I'm just here to laugh at you
>>
>>7604591

>a wall
>>
>>7604591
ts like , 8 sec of speaking, really not much at all, you misinterpret entire comment yea you gonna get a talkin to , shitbag, hold that tar baby tite at nite dumb fuck , youre trash im famous, next victim bitch
>>
it was merely a chair of text get shitcanned ! ! !
>>
keep laffin dumb monkey in fronno monter , i charged your sigils bitch :))))) think monkey is just some silly meme LOL nope charged sigil idiot i take your wasted energy and scry it with ancient techniques and the universe turns to embrace me bitch, stay profane stay vulgar, vulgar profane masses, arcane acausal bitch :) nuvva level with this shit my dude ! dumbshit
>>
>>7604599
what are you, yuji sakai?
>>
shit bags suck at mank going then lash out at ME ???? dont think so ! lazy shit bag spite posters might as well just sit & watch you suck at it bitch !
>>
>>7604589
It's true you don't want to hit a stud
>>
>>7604609
MONKEY MAN?????????????? :)))))))))
>>
>>7604608
>then lash out at ME
better than a wall...
>>
like three more posts basically talking to themselves, you're pathetic lol watch I'm not even going to respond anymore and I bet you can't just drop it, bitch
>>
laffen fronno monter keep doin it bitch , watch! no hands come march first bitch! dont forget to pour your wasted lifeforce into monkey god knows you will! and i benefit. charged sigil bitch :)
>>
>>7604615
>I bet you can't just drop it, bitch
why would i want to drop it it's funny
>>
>>7604615
yes riiIiiiIIIght? pa - THETIC , yes yes LAAAF laf laf get a KICK out of all this ! please do ! i reap the benefits :)))) acausal realm :)
>>
and soon ?????? NO HANDS BITCH :) hands off :))) come and collect my dividends from your frittered lifeforce :))))) gwAAAAAAh HAHA hah HAAA
>>
2ma MAkA MoR MoNHii thanz 4 tha Dono! gwOOOh-HoH-HoH
>>
sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge obvious spitepost
>>
>>7604623
>NO HANDS BITCH :) hands off :))
glad u r taking advice of ur frend to not punch walls anymore
>>
cant believe sparklys wall punching problem got so out of hand he'll have to drop from mank forever just to stop punching walls...
>>
>>7604627
y'very funnyyyyyy kkkkkk 'ssa funny subplottt alriiite >>7604476 probably peak subplot over now pls subset
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWetlj4F7g
>>
i heard jim couldnt mic drums for shit. makes perfect sense. 'nfact its all i hear when i hear jim now. those shitty tarp-covered-soundin-ass jank-ass drums.
>>
witcha cardboard ass soundin ass drums
>>
sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
>>7604615
you pour energy sigil bitch keep doin it lol i litterly just see key words implying frustration & anger & know my dividends will be Fatt :))))) total detachment egg death zone :)
>>
>>7604615
key words here implying angery and ferusteratioun, rousing inhospitable uncomforting atmosphere , stirring discord confusion dissatisfaction before march first paradigm :)
then??

no hands bitch :)))))))
dividend bitch
>>
>>7604615
pkly your atmposphere, phor have fostered it, take your place in it! mount yourself into one of these slots and i drain you ! drain bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYH6TIkQJrQ
>>
>>7604644
>total detachment
this completely contrasts with the first sentence of this post
>>
>>7604615
givin these suckas the real deal i fuckin download your emotional labor and armour myself in it with the arcane arts, foolish young man!
>>
>>7604652
anticipating my dividends of wasted emotional labor ? bout at detached as a landlord or some such thing , source of value , nothing more ! :) cash my check go bout my way :))))
>>
>>7604615
cannot pay 8 seconds of atttention to review the nature of his folly, fool, lol, thought i meant everybody knows master filter list, yet i say, that it is NOT what i do, so it would NOT be the case that everyone knows it, it was part of the SCENARIO where i daily dose my filter list, lol, so quick trying to spitepost in any way, yet fail :) wrong :))) bunk premise :) shitbag
>>
one silly lil shitbag , i walk away end of day , cost him emotional labor , won me a dividend :))))) thxxxxxxxxxxx >>7604615 >>7604615 divident bitht
>>
divident bithc, divident btihc diivnied,e bithc m, nd9idvend bitch , didvende bitch, fuck you >>7604615
>>7604615
>>
sparlem must be on all kinds of drugies 2nite
>>
every space every letter appropriately placed, to extract emotional labour of all who interact with it , no care in the world for how those might feel about the arrangements of keyboard characters on screen , for monkey was the perfect sigil to charge, did this years ago and still reaping benefits, arcane arts, fuckin scrubs, keep feeling ways about what happens in here, collectin interest on ya suckazzzz >>7604615
>>7604615
>>7604615
>>
lots of druggies and wall punchin 2nite
>>
i know when real monkey man comes along :))))))))
>>
inundating, 'initiating', the crap drawed ape face with intense ritualistic gory graphic imagery early on was crucial. laid the groundwork for sigil charging. everything's built on that. really central, in a way. and now??? urge to spitepost so strong??? monkey will reach bump limit regardless of march first paradigm, because "munhii funnii!!!! funni munhii!!" oh..... oh but i'm collectin dividends bitch. keep em alive keep em around :)))))) keep feelin uncomfort by him :))) perfect >>7604615
>>7604615
>>7604615
>7604615
>>7604615
FUCK YOOOU >>7604615
>>7604615
>>7604615
FUCK OU OO OU>>7604615
>>7604615
shut the FUCK UP
>>7604615
SHTU THE FUCK UP
>>
universe embrace me binshe
>>
this post has caused sparkles to punch a wall
>>
season 2 bonus content slow coming along.,,,,,, .,.,,..,,..,,..,,,,,,,,,,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,. impasse ahead ,,.,.,.,.,.,.
>>
Deleted scenes: Monkey gets married
>>
end plot
>>
Meestor Moonhi Maaa~aan!

Paging Meestor Moonhi Maaaaaa~aan!

The front desk called, they wanted me to tell you they've run out of peanuts again!

Moonhi, Meestor Moonhi, the guests are getting impatient. You must hurry and deliver the peanuts! Hurry Meestor Moonhi Man! Hurry!
>>
the peanuts the peanuts the peanuts
everything before now is beginning to feel like a grand delusion
it was always about delivering the d*mn peanuts
>>
Here's your peanuts sir
>>
*punches wall*
THEY'RE UNSALTED
>>
>>7604615
shitbag shitbag shitbag SHITBAG SHITBAG SHITBAG >>7604615 SHITBAG >>7604615 SHITBAG >>7604615 SHITBAG
>>
it's all coming up roses
>>
>>7604767
for me too bitch , SAAAAAAAAAGE

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>7604775
too much weed
>>
>>7604777
WHO ME ?>??????? ME ?????????????

WAIT WHO ME ?????????????????????
>>
*smokes more weed*

*punches a wall*
>>
>>7604781
looOoooooOOOooooOOoooOOoOOoOOOoool
>>
weed smokin and wall punchin hours
hit it up with some friends next morning wall is covered in dents and at worse? holes
>>
>>7604785
>>7604781
not funy @ all , sux , just more tar baby punching crap thinking they are getting one over on an entity that simply does not exist in the way they believe, trash crap , >>7604476 funyest 1 , this sux
>>
if you are not amused then you are free to punch wall
>>
>>7604791
who do you think you are
>>
SAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
sparkles cant help but punch his walls but then immediate regret and panic
"they mustn't know it's me, but what can I do, my style is clear to all"
But then, inspiration:
"...a lie I shall weave! Two posters of the same style, but of different character. Me, Sparkles, a poster of the highest order, and, in contrast, the lowest of the low: the wall puncher. I will seem a God to these mankgoers while living as a devil. It's too perfect."
But the lies can't go on forever.
>>
>>7604793
[fortune hidden="what they do is they punch a tar baby, they charge a sigil, thinking their words rouse the subject of their spitepostery, yet this subject is not the poster whom they spite, it is a series of charged sigils. the sp*kles name in this case, is a sigil charged years ago, which is why i dont personally type it."]
shart ur chigil bisnhe [/fortune]
>>
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
File: IMG_7977.jpg (39 KB, 960x540)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
saAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
File: closeupsoftsecretspic.jpg (190 KB, 1280x960)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
janked mank sAAAAAAAAAge
>>
>>7604803
we get it ego death ego death meme is out all about wall punch now
>>
File: IMG_7511.jpg (268 KB, 1024x768)
268 KB
268 KB JPG
sAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
File: 1488738502002.jpg (957 KB, 2224x2696)
957 KB
957 KB JPG
saAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGe
>>
>>7604807
this is what makes you wall punch
>>
File: 1490189333917.jpg (45 KB, 500x720)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
sAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>7604808
nah charged sigil bitch nothing ego death tard , the character speaks of ego death , these excuses mean nothing to me
>>
File: 1490187747069.jpg (65 KB, 500x750)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
saAAAAAAAAAAAAge
>>
hes finally lost it
>>
sAAAAAAAAAge
>>
>>7604812
it is maddening how pretty she is
drive a man insane
>>
File: ccc7c50d-ac2a-429f-b.png (1.82 MB, 800x1165)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>7604819
yeah, yes involve yourself in what you think is happening here! emotional labour thanx sucka
>>
feel involved feal arelvou MAROUGES--- gouschteppe, a fine wine of Variety ,,,,, might like some ???? tea cup incinerate adviser kodak cakewalk
>>
File: 1501469534062.jpg (39 KB, 807x454)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
overlarge bursae seedcase alterable diktat say it out loud dare ya. got the guts to say this shit out loud? say it :) charge bitch
>>
>>7604822
why do you think i am involved
>>
MONKASSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>7604791
>>7604631
thanks for the prize in the category 'best post in subplot'. i would like to thank first of all sparkles for giving me this award but also my friends, family and all the mankgoers who have supported me. i would NOT have gotten this far without the help from all of you guys!
>>
>>7605447
i just have to reveal to you sparkles didnt give you this award willingly
i pulled my connections and forced him to do so using omegle interest moquorom, why am i revealing this you ask? well
'ts all a wash...
>>
File: index.png (10 KB, 270x186)
10 KB
10 KB PNG
bacc 2 tha 'cord...
>>
what is it with sparkles and posting pics of underage boys
>>
>>7604799
stup'd ADAPTY PASTY fkn loathe yaaaough dude
>>
YOURE A SPINELESS PALE PATHETIC LOT AND YOU HAVENT GOT A CLUE
>>
>>7605581
gross ass turn of century corny showtune shitty music garbage faggot weirdo get lost monkey aint for you homeboy
>>
File: bub.jpg (24 KB, 240x320)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>
monkey ???? for ME? well dont mind if i do!!!!!!

does 'dont mind if i do' mean that youre imploring the other person to not mind ? or like, I dont mind, like oh sure i guess i don't mind if i go ahead and do that. YKNOW ? idk
>>
gettin my Free Sticker game up!
i am a god of Slaps!!!!
>>
mister SASE mane ? there was a fellow that mentioned SASE here, the other day, i was just wondering if,,,, he ever SASE'd? and how to properly sase? pls street knowledge
>>
File: Spoiler Image (185 KB, 1470x1470)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
SLAP THIS, WORM
>>
>>7605609
yay more back stage middle school costume rack stuffy mothball bullshit. Y'GETTIN OLD MY DUDE. TIME TO HANG OUT WITH LIKE.... OLD DUDES AND STUFF, YKNOW? BYEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
damn sparkles posted a good thred then deleted well its for the best he slowly slipped backed into his mannerisms as the thread progressed...
>>
>>7605626
im not sparkles god damn it
>>
>>7605629
lOOOOOOOOOOOl

yea

yea wasnt me
>>
>>7605629
why why why WERE YOU using his mannerisms
>>
>>7605613
DON'T
>>
do NOT hijack his mannerisms
only i can use his mannerisms
>>
>>7605635
they're nice what can i say, funny and i like them
>>
what thrAd wAs AAAAAAAt mrAoAoAoAoAughe
>>
>>7605645
>>7605490
>>
im am to become a SASE guru , out of spite , for mr sase man choosing to ignore me ,,, :))) thanx bitch :) lit my fire bitch :)
>>
>>7605646
LAAAAAAAAOAOOAOAOAO AOOA O AOAO OAOAOOOO AOAO OAO OO O OOO OO OAO OA OO AO AOO AOAO O AO OL LL L! LL! L! L!L L! LL! L! L! LL! L! !LL! L OMG
>>
>>7605650
he ignored me me me not u u u !
>>
>>7605652
deleted to avoid meta drama/got bored but enjoyed while lasted!! sorry for mannerism hijaqq!
>>
>>7605656
infiltrated their 'CORD, did ye ? ye did good, sonny . . . .
got SCOOPZ ?
>>
SCOOPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
cold stares in the night, tears roll down, nother sad clown sittin in the room
>>
looked like a PROMISING THREAD. would have ENJOYED the full read..... damn shame . . .
>>
>>7605661
ppl keep telling me im part of a discord raid i don't even use it for anything other than porn feelsbad
>>
my mannerisms are free for the taking, but you'll have to find them first
>>
~swedtrippe~ she told me she was eightaaayaan ate yaaaaough
>>
>>7605512
well it's good to have friends on the inside.
>>
Why's everybody gotta FUCK wit' meh?
>>
do NOT raid the 'cord. you do not want to know what's in there.
>>
anyone having trouble saving images from reddit? (FOUND IT THRU GOOGLE IMGS OKAY) ... but like yeah it's been saving as a "webp" and even when i do save as, and it saves as a jpg, IRFANVEW says it shoul;d be a webp, and i cannot upload it to say, this webb site, in that jpg form or any form for that matter. why is reddit so insistent on not allowing its users to save content? first it was videos with no sound now its this bullshit. murder. headquarter slaughterhouse.
>>
braidin' the 'cord
>>
o nvm i guess its just firefox ive been noticing it shitting the bed because they finally reached peak nigger / woman paradigm and all the white mans work is being undone because he believed in traditional marriage or whatever
>>
>>7605717
i don't use reddit but i wont judge you for using it. you can come out we are all friends here.
>>
sparkles 2020 paradigm shift
>>
>>7605722
I REALLY DID FIND IT THRU GOOGLE IMAGES OKAY SHEESH
>>
>>7605725
i believe it if you say it is so.
>>
File: dream liar.jpg (245 KB, 1050x591)
245 KB
245 KB JPG
>>7605728
>>
File: dontbelievetheMANK.jpg (21 KB, 249x239)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>7605752
lol same. but i don't remember sparkles lying about his dreams.
>>
Eventual realizations
>>
>>7605760
WAIT WHY WAIT WHY WAIT WHY WAIT WHY WAIT WHY WAIT WHY WAIT WHY WAIT WHY
>>
got interest momqorom on speed dial
>>
Always put my Mom Quorum on speed-dial
They all me a Speed-Demon
On the wheel
>>
paragliding shift ??????
copyer ? ? ?
copyer probly
>>
>>7605780
>>
>>7605780
you're the copyer not me you copy me all me copy from you not me never me only you you are the co-p'er
>>
thanks for participating in my black'd thread . can't imagine it would've been this fun without you
>>
>>7605793
why are so many peeps on this site so obssessed with penises? can't go fucking anywhere without people having to point out how much they enjoy penises.
did not expect a manker to be just yet another penis enthusiast.
>>
>>7605809
don't know i try not to be all about it in every thread, usually just one thread every couple of days maybe.
>>
>>7605809
not meeeeeee, NOT ME, DONT COUNT ME IN THAT NOT ME
>>7605812
( NOT ME K JUSSAYIN )
>>
~go to /int/
"look i posted piccy of black man penis did i triggert you??"
~go to /tg/
"i see you posted piccy of mythical creature. bet it has a large penis"
~go to /vg/
"i think this female video game character has a large FUTA PENIS xD"
~go to /gif/
penis everywhere

where do i go to not hear about penis?
>>
poop pooop pooop yeah i like poop yeah uh poop um poop so mank poop yeah taste it poop yeah void poop bitta voice in my head poop then i seal the deal poop don't got poop to waste yuh yuh poop every single thing poop ever run away poop can't see your face pooopp yeah poop then i wanna poop yeah poop poop
>>
>i DO like images of hot anime girl with caption say you a sissy small penis type deal

LO OO O OO O OO O O OO O OO O O O OOOOO O OO O OL

>>7605828
why dont you like, EXPLAIN your problem? im such a sucker for someone that explains their problem with precision. instead we get this low-effort cop-out crap. use yr words my man. lets 'ear 'em. you can do it.
>>
and [redacted] wonders why he's on the MASTER FILTER LIST BRAND KIT! LooooooL
>>
>>7605831
don't know i was kind of hoping for a response like this >>7603073

unfilter me u bastard
>>
>>7605834
munhii mane?? filter monky man??
>>
mr hoehead man that you?
>>
i'll get it out of the way
monkys have small penises
this thread is inherently insecure about its penis size because its monky
>>
unfilter me FUCKINGGG UNFILTER ME RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BITCH!!!!!!
>>
>>7605871
shat the fack aaaup
>>
File: im-49131.jpg (30 KB, 620x413)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
UNFILTERRR MRAUHHHGHH
>>
>>7605871
nedxt release 5.6 strongly considered for removal although it really KNOCKS OUT a HEFTY, CONSISTENT NUMBER of crap sis boi type threads that i do not want to see , case in point ! will i fail the end - users by making this exception ? perhaps i will modify my own copy :))))
>>
HEFTY CONSISTENT NUMBER???
like one or two a week!! at most!
>>
SIS boiy in monkey ??? thread ??? j9ust parading as normal guy during monkey daytime shift then goes and is slave to Cocc ?????? afterward ????? surely hes the only one,,,,,, mank goer TUFF mank goer STRONG
>>
>>7605877
does anyone else use the list?
>>
i bet very small number of subscriber for filter list
>>
number small as zero
>>
>>7605889
na, maybe, some have tried it, some have approved of it, but i doubt it ultimately, not even really my goal to have ppl using it, i think its funny meaningful monthly sort of dose that could be made a thing, specially if i hadnt BLOWN my cover and done it as some neutral boardgoer . but yeh that torrent joke was funney to me so i thnk itd bee cool every bunch of months to release new version and make it a thing 5.5.2 current version checc 4 updates search "MASTER FILTER LIST BRAND KIT" in archive whole big pasta , type thing
>>
>>7602832
https://www.youtube.com/user/mlgvagabonds
>>
i mean i some of it is filter worthy but i find it better to ignore it in person than to filter. too curios to filter would always have to manually unfilter to see what i miss.
>>
>>7605896
>>7605893
spite post shit bag thinks im total oblivious bderrrrrrp ever`1 usen list ! nope. nope fool god i told you it was uNDERGROOOOOOOOOOund but ive gotten pretty CONSISTENTLY POSITIVE FEEDBACK about it so i dont DOUBT i could make it a "THING " in b4 joke about filtering master filter list threads ccause god knwos thats comin down the pike if i choose to "DO IT UP "
>>
i just want to be sparkle's friend...
>>
...i want him to show me his hot dick collection
>>
scrollin through catalog see gay anime pic. ok wont clicc that thread but at least i know what i miss.
>>
>>7605899
i find it better to never lay eye on them :)))))) thats what i find better so i use the fucking list. dont I MEAN me im not RUNNING this BY you this is a thing that i KNOW could be a thing, SOD OOOOOOOOOFF, SPITEPOOOOOOOOOST
>>
anime is a part of me you don't understand
>>
monke
>>
just a thIIIIIIIng its more SYMBOLIC than anything, its more like, reminding bunch of shitbags, yeah we're here shitbags, and we dont like you shitbags we filter your shitbag posts shitbags. just always in yo face type deal
>>
from now on all my threads will be pics of windsor? then further in the thread start animeposting again?
>>
>>7605909
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
sparkles punch wall in rage when he heard no one was using the filter list...
>>
>>7605908
don't fucking call my posts spiteposts. that was a genuine post with my real opinion and nothing about it suggested otherwise.
don't fucking reply with "spitepost" to me bitch. i'll tell you when i'm making fun of you not other way round.
>>
>>7605914
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NOO AWWWWW LISTEN TO THIS GUY NOOO BUDDDD PLS JUST DO UR THING ILL UNFILTER & SEE IF ITS WORTH IT AWWWWWWWWWA

CUTIE
>>
>>7605916
lOOOOOOOOOOAOAOOAOAOOAOAOAOAOl
first audible laffa the dAAAAAAy ~clap clap~
best laffa the day so far but lets not get ahead of ourselves , , ,
>>
>>7605917
yea feel some type of way about my sigil : ) charge the sp*kles sigil : )))))) feed it :)
>>
ooh ooh now the pressure is on sparkles is going to see if i'm WORTH it...
going to have to think up a good thread might take me hours even days..
>>
>>7605916
funny fucking motherfucker fucking love you dogg

>>7605917
on my shitlist now bitch you say making fun ? get shitlisted idiot !
>>
>>7605922
apology accepted.
>>
i just want to do better... i know i can be better ....
>>
>>7605923
na i mean if i see a thread that slips thru & i get the urge to filter & i hover over & see is U ????? then, yknow.... noted ...... and will report back after a good long while dont even think about it ,,,, like sinko mode funney :))))))))))))
>>
clinches fist lets out a tear looks towards the sky for a moment ... better ...
>>
>>7605935
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ........
how old're u...................
>>
>>7605933
yea ... YEA saw my cat threw him in the sink thought was easy 100 reply thread?
anime image would've gone far real far
>>
File: 1549928770246.jpg (66 KB, 1000x750)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>7605941
DOX ... ME ... ?
>>
>>7605942
OH IS URS????????????????????????
WOOOOOOOOOW
gentle foaming hand soap
awwwwwwww AWWWWWWWW HE USES GEMTLE FOMIN AND SOAAPOAPAL ALALGAGGHWHAHWH GBERj
>>
has this fellow posted ?????? his ???? limbs ? maybe piece of limb like arm or pinky fingere by chance ???????
>>
when i crack my fingers the mank cracks back
>>
new windsor figure mister cat in sink mane i mjst see pinky fingere
>>
>>7605946
yes is mine yes i like my hands ~soff~ can't go wrong
>>
mister flush his cat downna sink mane ??????????
>>
>>7605957
cute.
>>
monsieur rabbit downna sinkhole mane

>>7605960
shut up he likes me more bitch shut up
>>
may i see the picture of the cat in sink
>>
clenches gentle hands into fist looks at sun through two clouds
>>
and right away with the fucking spiteposting again , riiiiiight when this fucking spiteposter sees a new subplot , he bounces on it

>>7605960
shut the FUCK up likes me more
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE
>>
>>7605962
how about we put him in the middle and both call him to us. whoever he comes to first gets to keep him?
>>
>>7605964
its ujp to him i cannot give subplot plateau access
>>
>>7605969
lol ......... lol woa dang ..........
>>
cat in sink pic now
>>
go find it not hard sinko cat archive
>>
hello Google! show me: funny cat in sink picture, please.
>>
okay google, describe funny cat in sink pictures to me
>>
okay google, a3e9874ythujgdfhjn;ajounm5t897-hbtjrahgbifdg
>>
just "cute." just one word "cute." like hes tall dark badass walken outta shrouded corner bout to snatch them away from me ,,,,, fucking loathe you dude
>>
>>7034647
it was me. it was me!!!
>>
File: soda.webm (1.32 MB, 1536x864)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB WEBM
so basically
>>
>>7605991
m.........MISTER RARE GOLD FOIL EDITION MONKEY MECHIN MANE ????????????????
>>
>>7605992
Loo o O OO O O oo Oo o O OO O OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
AORUAOUROUAOGEHAEbjnrfjiu 874ethrgnhtb8nr8tn3fer8 MG sruhtbt
BLARARARARAGH
BRARLLRAOUGEH LO!OO!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHH HAHH HAHHAHAH HA HHA HAH HA HHA
>>
>>7605994
it was me.
>>
>>7605992
yeah that pretty much describes it
>>
>>7605999
YEAH WHAT CLARIFY PLEASE I HEARD THAT PART
>>
>>7606001
what was that shit forbrains ? eyyo shitforborains what was that? talk shit dare ya
>>
~Block list has been updated successfully~
>>
>>7606003
just remembered that post and wanted to clarify that i was the enigmatic mankgoer that the fate of monkey so pivotally hinged on. just wanted to clarify move along.
>>
>>7606005
*talks shit*

*punches wall*
>>
>>7606007
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... I MEAN... YEA RARE MOCHI MECHERE... HELPED US OUT IN SLOW TIMES SURE..... MAYBE OVERSTATED IN THAT PARTICULAR INSTANCE... HEH ... ~PANICKED in TIZZY like previous president transitioning power~
>>
>>7606011
Do not diminish my accomplishments
>>
>>7563775
lollllllll copyerrrrr, callbacc to my my my own original thoughts ,,,,, copyer
>>
>>7606015
fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>>
what does sparamel mean h
>>
>>7606011
still remembered the post. not overstated. will never forget that post. gone to my head maybe but not overstated.
>>
>>7606018
neutral sigil stand-in for charged sigil for vulgar profane masses known as sp*kes
>>
yes i tell people i meet that an internet subforum pivotally hinges on me. first thing i say.
>>
Munchy crochet territory
>>
moister monkey crotch juice spray bottle mane ?
>>
>>7606023
i bet you get all the ladies
>>
>>7606021
yeah i don't know about all taht
>>
>>7606029
hehe ye. "bby you wanna come home and PIVOTALLY hinge on me 2night???"
>>
File: best.jpg (15 KB, 260x400)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>7606034
the moistness is real
>>
>>7606030
of course you dont. but a bit of cursory research would have u C that the patterns & behaviors as found in "INTRODUCING" start makin a who-ho-hoooole lot more se-heh-hehnse oh whew
>>
>>7606034
L OIO O OO O OO O OO O O OO L
>>
things reee-hee-heeeally start addin up when one understands the power of a charged sigil
>>
>>7606040
IM HAPPY WITH HOW THINGS ARE NOW.
>>
File: 1517245527286.jpg (79 KB, 640x640)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
mister pivotally hingin mane ??????? u make this too ? fuckin love this adapty
>>
>>7606051
no but i was there when it happened.
>>
>>7606050
yeah. fine. it's not important that they make sense. good. this is bonus content 'fore i PEACE OUT MARCH FIRST PARADIGM and its funny cause no one's buying it, i can tell. and that is ideal :))))) sigil bitch ~jangley keychain~
>>
fun/addictive games :---) my.mixtape.moe/dzshrv.rar
>>
always put a monky in the pic.
>>
File: SS2873851.jpg (124 KB, 1200x900)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
dead mank skeleton
>>
that "or a f*ckinuhh..." in a quote?? jus reading that in motivational quote form. ,,,, fuckin kEk ,, so funy to me , SAAAAAAAAGE
>>
dead bird skeleton
>>
>>7606063
WINDOWS PROTECTED MY PC

Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk!!!!!!
>>
this is a tru test of friendship n bondage
close ur eyes n fall backwards do u trust????
>>
File deleted.
i had a FEELING it was a GAME i had a FEELING jungle was UP to something hes been VERY quiet lately... whatever dude yea you found all the cool websites that generate cool things yea but if you shared your sources your stuff wouldnt be lookin so brilliant after all eh ? yeah keep sources secret so the things YOU do with them reign supreme, no chance for other talent to break thru , or do things difernt , hsss , share source bitch
>>
File: johnhammond.jpg (46 KB, 526x479)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>7606080
>>
>>7606080
src folder right in da .raaauuuurhgh file
src revealed
>>
>>7606082
Hello John
>>
>>7606084
ok now but what if my use of "SOURCE" did not allow you to make this snide little remark, what then ??????? eh ?
>>
whatever. monkeys terminal. golby mack.
>>
File: johnhammond.jpg (46 KB, 526x479)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>7606089
Hello John!
>>
>>7606080
9 out of 10 dieticians agree that 11g of cripple-shit chimp tard a day will keep you healthy and virile.
>>
so about the thing
>>
>>7606104
MONKEY MAN?
WHATS UP DUDE
SPEAK TO ME
>>
>>7606103
I EAT 20 GRAMS A DAY AND I'M FUCKING AWESOME DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1523144432341.png (3 KB, 175x200)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
this guy's fuckin scu-huh-huuuuzzy where'd he COME from !
>>
>>7606106
Hey, it's me. I'm speakin' to ya, eh?
>>
>>7606094
then i dunno what ur chatting
*scratchs head*
*scratches balls*
>>
>>7606115
howd you fAcking mAyk thAAAAAAAAAt
>>
rly want to play it !!!!!! but ,,,,, viruse pobly
>>
>>7606117
same
>>
>>7606116
i wrote the code and used SIMPLE MEDIA DIRECTLAYER 2.0 MEGALIBRARY PAK for MULTAIMEDIA APPLICATIONS
>>
doxed by jim
>>
got u in my sights i know ur digits
mr 127.0.0.1 i know u
>>
I don't want no virusses
>>
BECOME SO NUMB I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE
>>
already got 1000 volts going rthrough my machine aimed at ur PC gonna , hacker zeus god
>>
>>7606133
fakeass shitbag releal source , probly easy bitch, easy nothign bitch add background bitch
>>
File: soda______________.jpg (105 KB, 957x773)
105 KB
105 KB JPG
>>7606165
i prog'd it i even added bacjkground get off my case :---(((((((
>>
>>7606204
now no one has background version, great, gray meerca-chase-tier nothingness, i ASSUME, cause i HAVENT OPENED IT , but WILL SAVE an UPDATED VERSION to run on an OLD HALF DEFUNCT SHITBAG computer i got layin around
>>
can barely see arm , arm color clashing, ugh , UGH ROAROARUGHE
>>
Dedicated to Charles Moose
>>
gett off my case :-999((( my.mixtape.moe/stzzzu.rar
>>
>>7606051
i made this (binbag)
>>
manks of canada
>>
sharts of canada
>>
see you around monkhy
>>
i :9
i hate monky
sigh
>>
>>7605508
lOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOl (same figging)
>>
File: 2_tendie.png (648 KB, 940x462)
648 KB
648 KB PNG
delicious
>>
poop
>>
superior race lol
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HHA HHA HA HAH HAH HAHA HHA H AHHA HA HA HHA HHA H AHH AHAH HAH HA HH AHHA H AHHA HA HHA HA

yeah
>>
>>7606589
shut it
shut it up
>>
>>7606589
keep it
keep it up
>>
>>7606599
*farts*
what?
>>
>>7606608
who cut the chez lool
>>
>>7606611
fart it
fart it up
>>
The Shart That Shattered My Asshole : This Is My Story
>>
>>7606655
heh..... got a exhale with slight increase pressure outta me .. & then poopboi'd say somethin like '& not outta my mouth' or someth--~ppl laffen~ RITE? LOL RITE? god, that guy. ~beerswigge~
>>
new subplot i just keep making blacked anime threads for days on end
>>
>>7606695
you jave my blessiny
>>
>>7606707
that means a lot you mean a lot thanks,.
>>
File: soda2.webm (1.83 MB, 800x600)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB WEBM
hye UPDATED videolatted motion graphic
>>
>>7606719
oh-ho-ho my fAcking GAAAAAAAAAD RMAORMOAMORAUGEH LOA O#Y$HJIRT *W#&G# &G
you're such a fucking valuable pivotal mankbgoer my man like wow thank you for hinging around and menching amazing new monthlies
>>
>>7606739
dAwWWW cheers crumblecakes
*returns 2 vigilant battle stance*
>>
File: custom.jpg (55 KB, 600x450)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
tutorial for removing Juggle.exe superspyware (whole new category of spyware)
>>
>>7606769
SAY it doesnt have a FUCKING virus SAY it normly bitch
>>
not virus
>>
woo tickle my androgynous majesticals
>>
yeah well, hopefully nobody ever posts in one of these threads ever again
that's the end of it
>>
>>7607238
lol....... ur sooooooo funny monky man :)
>>
hopefully.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i tried to make them stop . . . .

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.