[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
[s4s] - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

which nigga is better nigga?

Original nigga from Africa?
or
Enhanced nigga from America?

please vote here
>>
File: patching.jpg (250 KB, 311x518)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>7696460
the one with the thirty years of cultural freedom

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
File: ✩checker✩.jpg (128 KB, 1080x1271)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>7696466 nc dbs
>>
File: uay493nq.jpg (88 KB, 617x199)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
>>7696638
he dance

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>7696640
le twist
again
loel
>>
>>7696460
Enhanced...?
>>
>>7696656
Why he do dis...

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
whites > asians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blacks
>>
>>7696673
the wholly grail of truths...

>>
Merica negroids yes

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>7696678
oof this girl looks like a troubled one...daddy issues probably lole
>>
>>7696683
what are daddy issues... I am ignorant in these affairs...

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/daddy-issues/

>>
>>7696685
it's when daddy puts the penis in your bagina as a kid and you never forgive him even though it was natural because we all have those kind of urges deep down and really i think it's better to do that kind of stuff with family rather than strangers because then it's not like you're ruining some stranger's life but i mean really i don't think your ruining the family member's life either because it really is normal you know when i was 17 i put my hands in my 8 year old cousin's panties and neither of us really thought it was weird so yeah....
>>
>>7696694
hmmm this makes a lot of sense. I used to have teachers who would react to me flirting with them, as early as sixth grade! I was romantic with my teahcer but we didn't have hanky panky or nothing... I think it's important to develop intimacy with the opposite sex early!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>7696697
if i were your teacher i'd have fucked you. just straight up hogtied you in the locker room during class break, break in your little asshole, suckle your tiny cock, ha i might have even let you give me a rimjob before class resumed, maybe a little poopoo too...hahah, come back into class with poopoo on your lips, hahahah
>>
>>7696702
that sounds fun kinda

Do you think we can have Dunkaroos after?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>7696704
god i miss these so much. amazon is the only place that has them anymore and they always get here stale ;_;
>>
File: nani.jpg (241 KB, 799x1126)
241 KB
241 KB JPG
>>7696712
Oh yeah! I see these sometimes in the supermarket, but I always forget to buy them lol

I beat myself up a little bit but it's okay to forget things! Forgetfulness is normal!

Your fortune: Average Luck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.