[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20180810_201158.jpg (573 KB, 1600x1000)
573 KB
573 KB JPG
When will we finally develop the ability to increase intelligence after birth? and when it does come around, what technologies will it use? I'm fucking tired of being a self aware brainlet
>>
>>10000919
>When will we finally develop the ability to increase intelligence after birth?
bruh you mean learning???
>>
>>10000920
/thread
>>
read a book nigger

literally, read a fucking book

reading increase intelligence, if a person is capable of reading a book they are capable of being 200iq faggots who get their own PBS shows
>>
Gene modification and premature selection of sperm and egg cells.
>>
>>10000919
Has been shown that exercise and doing dual n-backs can increase IQ
>>
>>10002025
Lol
>>
>>10000920
>>10000952
>>10002025
Not really what intelligence is, intelligence is innate. You can learn to gain more knowledge but you'll never get more intelligent, okay maybe you'll get a bit more intelligent simply because you have more knowledge for your brain to refer to, but it won't be anything crazy, you're pretty much limited to your genetics when it comes to intelligence.
>>
>>10002394

When you read your brain is creating new combinations of neurons, a process that over time allows more complex combinations to exist. This is known as "intelligence" and reading increases it as it leads to new, more complex combinations. For most people this is observable as they move from picture books to novels, to nonfiction paperbacks then into textbooks and legal/scientific texts.

If what you said was true then it'd be impossible for people to learn how to read, and we wouldn't be able to have this conversation as you wouldn't be able to read my posts and the several layers of programming needed to facilitate this conversation wouldn't have ever been invented as people wouldn't have been able to conceptualize representing words with strings of numbers.

In other words: read a book nigger.
>>
>>10002398
So you're saying you can teach an animal to be as smart as a human? no, you cannot. Intelligence is innate
>>
>>10002394
>intelligence is innate
>you can learn to gain more knowledge but you'll never get more intelligent
>okay maybe you'll get a bit more intelligent simply because you have ore knowledge
Jesus fucking christ OP
>>
>>10002398
if its true, why am i unemployed loser, 22 year old virgin who was bullied as a kid? I was always reading a lot, sure more than average person at least. I do grammar errors and i am not good in math, and often get worse mark, than people that did learn less than me. I am not native speaker, in case if i made some error you would refer to
>>
>>10002605
Okay think of it like this, you can gain muscles but you can never change your bone structure. You're confined to your frame

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.