[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k] [s4s] [vip] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: b.png (32 KB, 931x339)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
i'm sure this should be easy, but i was trying to figure out in how many ways can k men for k > 2 suck each other's dick if everyone's sucking a dick. i'm guessing it's something like (k-1)! but i can't count for shit
>>
>>9230316
Ask some friends to help you do an experiment.
>>
>>9230320
i don't have k friends. i could use a computer to figure it out for some numbers without having to suck dick anyway
>>
>>9230316
well think about what relation you want, and things you know about counting it.

if people can suck their own dicks, you are interested in arbitrary bijections from k-->k, and we know the size of this set is k! (first person can be assigned any of k people, second any of k-1 remaining, etc.). if not you are counting the size of the set of bijections k-->k with no fixed points. see if there is a systematic way to remove these from the original set.
>>
>>9230335
Would it be k!-(kC1)(k-1)!+(kC2)(k-2)!-(kC3)(k-3)!... using inclusion-exclusion?
>>
>>9230316
Well, there's just simple permutations of a single loop, then you have to add permutations of a loop of 2 and k-2, then 3 and k-3, etc, then permutations of 3 loops, etc, until you get to the degenerate (in more than one sense) case of everyone in 69 unless you have a threesome.
>>
>>9230316
If autofellatio is allowed, Suck(k+1)=(k+1)*Suck(k)
If autofellatio is not allowed, Suck(k+1)=(k+1)*Suck(k)-(-1)^k
>>
>>9230316
What if you allow the possibility of m of the k men being able to suck their own dick?
>>
>>9230316
it approaches n!/e if i remember correctly
>>
>>9230422
not counting them sucking their own dick
>>
>>9230316
Ouroboros : The fag that sucks his own dick which is fucking his ass.
>>
>>9230406
well that just means that you're allowed to have loops of size 1, rather than the minimum being size 2
>>
Reminds me of a puzzle I once contemplated:

Given a group of men and women, what's the smallest number you need to daisychain such that every possible oral sex combination is achieved. i.e Man sucking off a man while being sucked off by another man, man sucking off a man while being sucked off by woman, woman eating out a woman while sucking off a man, etc.?
>>
>men

why no make them cute traps with feminine penises?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.