[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

What are some habits really intelligent people have? Like, give me a hourly breakdown of what you do in a day.
>>
>>9863262
>masturbate
>play video games
>masturbate
>watch youtube videos
>masturbate
>open up my work as if i was actually gonna get anything done
>masturbate
>wait for my dick to heal so i can masturbate more
>masturbate
>>
>>9863276
GOD DAMN genius
>>
>>9863276
Where does such a gifted mind find time to post on here?
>>
Talked to a 4 star general about his typical daily routine.

Wake up at 4
Get to gym by 420
Work out until 5
Jog from 5 to 6
Get into office at 630 and set things up
Work and meetings until 1700
Time between 1700 and 2000 is family time
Reading from 2000-2200 then sleep
Maybe not the most intelligent in the world, but highly powerful people are incredibly motivated and disciplined. Same is true for Elon Musk.
>>
>>9863308
Lol Elon Musk's 'work' consists of him tweeting about saving children from caves and selling flamethrowers. Cmon you and I both know he doesn't work.
>>
>>9863276
>all that time spent jackin it
even a small fraction of that time put towards tinder would get you laid.
>>
>>9863262
I schedule things in blocks, and generally for study time every other day has the same "type" of activity but on a different subject. For example, lets say each day would be allotted 2 hours of studying/practicing mathematics, programming, and music theory. Mondays and Wednesdays would be focused on linear algebra, Python, and guitar. Tuesdays and Thursdays would be focused on statistics, C#, and piano.
>>
File: straight-a-student.jpg (84 KB, 400x611)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>9863379
Haha Cal Newport, nice.
>>
>>9863262
Most geniuses sit around all day thinking of what could be, what could have been and what is.
>>
>>9863379
>still doing linear algebra
please don't post unless you're actually intelligent and doing serious math
>>
>>9863447
Half the people on this board are college students or LARPers.
>>
>>9863472
>Half

It's a lot more anon
>>
>>9863472
College students are fine, college freshman who just took linear algebra and think they know all of math are not. In general you should not post unless you are at a junior or senior level because you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>9863506
That leaves about 10% of posters.
>>
File: spe36ot61t811.jpg (102 KB, 557x717)
102 KB
102 KB JPG
>What are some habits really intelligent people have?
Posting thought provoking posts on Facebook
>>
>Wake up at 6:50
>go to work
>work
>come back
>shitpost on 4chan while eating
>read
>fall asleep

Basically wageslavery except i mostly code and teach instead of stacking up at Walmart. I'm also paid 30% more and people sometimes call me "Dr".

Pretty shitty desu.

Enjoy my weekends by going as far as i can from humans with my motorcycle and read in a quiet place.
>>
>>9863533
This is the biggest red pill i saw in ages

>>9863262
Oh, you know, in my spare time i like to answer some simple philosophical questions, like the existence or non-existence of God, the existence of fate, politics behind the universe, the root of all evil, how can we avoid said root of all evil, some physics stuff, etc.
>>
File: 1528973674713.jpg (39 KB, 415x470)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>9863506
>college freshmen aren't intelligent
>education determines your iq
>>
Not wasting their time answering stupid questions on 4chan.
>>
>>9863318
Is this bait or are you truly just retarded?
>>
>>9863347
What if, I don't know, he doesn't want to get laid?
>>
>>9863308
Lol. Someone highly intelligent would get way more sleep than that, and don't use so much time exercising and other shit. 2hr exercise, 11hr work, 3hr family time, 2hr read, 6hr sleep. He only reads for 2hrs? That's not enough to get smart, you would need to spend atleast 6hrs a day reading to get "smart"...
>>
>>9863533
whoa there, chris
>>
>>9863262
you aren't going to get an answer on this dumbshit board lol
>>
File: (you).jpg (2.94 MB, 3360x2100)
2.94 MB
2.94 MB JPG
>>9863318
BRING THE MEME
>>
>>9863506
lol honestly linear algebra is basically 100% of math
t. junior who talks with MIT prof on the daily
>>
>>9863379
lol faggot codemonekey
>>
>>9863276
truth
>>
>>9863347
>STD infested, mentally child-like roasties
>spending time and energy with hopeful prospects on the above
>not just jacking it
shiggy diggy bro
>>
>>9863444
checked and rekt
>>
>>9863553
>pointing out obvious faults in reasoning that are meant to be bait
>not providing anything of substance beyond: "hurrr durrr, not necessarily"
"""intelligence"""
>>
>>9863533
I for one, embrace our Gorilla overlords.

In all seriousness though, I am interested in the potential of allowing other animals intelligent enough to function in a social environment into our society. Take parrots, for example. Their lifespans and IQs are long and high enough that they could go through an education system.

But who am I kidding, that’s silly and retarded. I dunno, just sounds like something fun to think about. It definitely sits more on the imagination side than the science side.
>>
>>9864923
nevan?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.