[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/sci/ - Science & Math

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

>>
File: Melanin pic male.jpg (35 KB, 480x360)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>
>>9928718
How much melanin is there in a nigger?
>>
>>9928783
Enough for them to be the prime targets of organ harvesting.
>>
I am more curious about neuromelanin. What effect does it have on the brain?
>>
It's quite valuable, as it helps to protect us from getting absolutely raped by UV

But every person (including whites) have it, so it's kinda like oxygen in a way.
>>
>>9928942
Some whites don't have enough so I disagree with comparing it to oxygen.
>>
>>9928972
>some whites
Flip that and say how some BLACKS have a lot. How does that sound?
>>
>>9929048
That is also true. Point being not everyone has the same amount.
>>
>>9928718
melanin is not melatonin
>>
>>9929099
Who said it was?
>>
>>9929081
And yet they all do have it
>>
>>9929116
Blocks your path.
>>
>>9929119
Fucks her beautiful albino mouth until she suffocates
>>
There is a fungus that uses melanin to take energy from beta particles.
>>
>>9929148
Is melanin the dark matter of the universe?
>>
>>9929157
No, dark matter only interacts through the gravitational force and maybe weak force
>>
>>9929119
Fuckin gorgeous. Now someone should photoshop her black to see the true value of melanin.
>>
>>9929157
we should call it "materia nigra"
>>
>>9928972
Are gingers a race?
>>
>>9929119
"give me your melanin"
>>
>>9929197
>Appearance determines value.
This poor girl could die from being outside even in the Northern Hemisphere for even short periods .She has to live her life like a vampire.
>>
>>9929119
*Blocks my path*
*knock the bitch out before she steals my melanin*
>>
This valuable.
>>
>>9929216
Doesn't mean she isn't hot as fuck. I'm the original creep, not the melanin guy
>>
>>9929238
Fucking lol. Best response on thread
>>
File: 1532656751762.jpg (20 KB, 480x480)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>9929238
>>
>>9929114

the price is for MELATONIN, not MELANIN

you niggers are so fucking dumb
>>
>>9929367
Learn to read.
>>
>>9929099
>>9929367
https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/m8631?lang=en&region=US
it's $405 per gram. Most other synthetic organic reagents that few people really need are similarly priced. It's mostly just labor to make the damn thing
>>
Very useful.
>>
>>9928718
This image is made by stupid niggers who come up with wacky conspiracy theories about by blacks murder other blacks at obscene rates. The claim is that the government/whatever group is killing black people for their melanin then blaming it on other black people.
If this was true at all people would breed cows and harvest it from them.
>>
>>9929620
Black skin is very useful, but I think we can all agree that white skin looks cuter. That is why I think the best possible skin colors are black for men and white for women. Obviously, men would want black skin to have the extra protection, and studies have shown that black people are perceived as more aggressive, which is a positive masculine trait. On the other hand, women should just look pretty to serve their master. What is even the point of letting women outside the house? The sun wouldn't even touch them. Just make them white to enhance their attractiveness.

In other words, a black male and a white female is the ultimate pairing.
>>
>>9931361
I concur, this is now scientific fact.
>>
>>9931361
Nah nigga, lightskin black girls (think Beyonce) have the best skin tone. I like white girls too but they just don't compare.
>>
>>9928718
Your infographic fails to list one important measurement: $3000 for a gram of Jewish sperm.
>>
>>9931843
>Blaming nigger's power-fantasies on the greatest race, god's chosen people, the Jew
>>9931361
The ultimate pairing is Jewish female + Dominant goy boy.
Jewish + Jewish is runner up.
Tierlist of goyim het-pairings:
White Male + Black Female
White Male + Asian Female
White Male + Indian or Hispanic Female
White Male + White Female
Asian Male + Any Female
Hispanic or Indian Male + Any Female
Black Male + Black Female
Black Male + Hispanic Female
Black Male + Asian or Indian Female (Very negative option for the female as she could likely acquire a white male)
Black Male + White Female at the bottom of the list because it's the two worst options paired together into one disgusting ghetto emotionless shit-hole of a human relationship that results in the nigger in jail and the white girl with a concussion, and both of them homeless because niggers are incapable of basic male impulses like providing for their offspring.
>>
File: 1532937050242.png (392 KB, 768x768)
392 KB
392 KB PNG
>>9931843
>>9931994
Stay mad.
>>
>>9931994
If I'm a dominant goy boy where can I find a jewess? Also, what if I am a dominant goy boy now but I try to convert to Judaism after I'm already with my jewess? Does my relation go down to the lower tier, or do relationships keep the original tier they were on forever?
>>
>>9931361
Nice try Schlomo
>>
>>9928793
Signs of melanin in the brain usually point to a metastasized melanoma
>>
That`s really not that expensive considering some chemicals like proteins or fats for Mol Biology and Biochemistry research cost as much as thousands of dollars for a couple of milligrams, or simple bacteria or cell cultures that cost as much. So yeah, melanin is cheap as fuck considering it`s 1 gram
>>
>>9929620
The one on the right is far cuter. Too bad most of them have chimp attitudes.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.