[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Caregivers / Littles Adoption Thread

>A/S/L
>Sexual orientation
>Role
>About you
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>Contact
>>
File: IMG_20171212_030437~01.jpg (180 KB, 768x1024)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>A/S/L
24/F/UK
>Sexual orientation
Lesbian
>Role
Little
>About you
Shy and sensitive, but loving, deeply appreciative and loyal. 5'4/51kg. KV.

>What you're looking for
A mommy who I can cuddle up to and give all my love to. Someone loving, caring and empathetic, who will wipe my tears away, comfort me and give me the affection I never had.
I'd ultimately like a real-life relationship.
I'd also like little friends to hang out with.

Men, catfish, polygamy, being a mommy.

>Contact
Kik is 4cthrowaway
>>
>A/S/L
36/M/NJ

>Sexual orientation
Straight

>Role
CG

>About you
Caring nerdy introverted hopelessly-romantic homebody describes me pretty well

>What you're looking for
Looking for little female who wants something long term. Someone who is looking to start out online but eventually move into an actual real life relationship. I'm willing and more than happy to give my time, attention, dedication, and affection to the right girl.

Someone who will end up ghosting me when we're starting to develop something. I understand that not everyone will get along, but at least have the courtesy to let me know where we stand and not just vanish without a word.

>Contact
KIK and Snapchat are both Sweetcreep
>>
File: Inst-image-11.jpg (400 KB, 1080x1080)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>
>>26084066
What happened to your irl mom?
>>
>>26085718
Maybe she just wants to be a kid again? Or taking care of
>>
>>26084066
Damn i would take of you just like you want to be cared but you do not want any men
>also why no men?
>>
>>26085858
Because she's a lesbian? Seems pretty obvious to me. I mean. She said it.
>>
>>26085892
Not shit Sherlock i am asking in case there another, deeper, reason to not allowing men take care of her like she wants to be cared not fucked
>>
>>26085895
Hey man I'm not the one asking stupid questions.
>>
>>26085900
Dude im just curious
>>
>>26085903
You sound like a fucking virgin who doesn’t understand that some girls are just born that way.
>>
>>26085907
Nigga fuck it idc anymore im was asking questions about something new i have never heard of nor understood
>>
File: IMG_6038.jpg (40 KB, 500x313)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>ASL
24/F/US
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Little
>About you
I like drawing, coloring, napping and listening to music. Pretty introverted but I like the attention of a daddy. Also chubby with big boobs but actively losing weight.
>What you're looking for
A daddy who's playful and funny and will slap my bottom when I'm good. Maybe something more but I'm working on school so I'm not sure what's in store beside that for now.
Trolls
>Contact
Leave your discord
>>
>>26085958
Which state?
>>
>>26083396
>A/S/L
19/MtF/AUS
I pass, but you'll have to take my word on it sorry
>Sexual orientation
Bi
>Role
Little/Mummy, it depends on my mood really. But I think I'm little more than I'm big
>About you
Caring and loving, I love making my SO happy. I'm nerdy and have too many hobbies. I'm very passionate when it comes to issues that matter.
>What you're looking for
I'm looking for a boy or girl who is kind and caring, someone I can cuddle and love. Someone who is emotional, but also strong and passionate when they need to be.

I'd prefer someone who I could meet with IRL, as well as someone close to my age.
Also friends
I'd also be okay with someone who is a solo caregiver, but just let me be big from time to time, aside from abdl.
Someone from another country that I don't click with. Its not going to go anywhere, and I'm sorry. I hope you find someone.
Being a solo mummy. I need to be little too you know!
Long distance relationships

>Contact
Lauramylover
>>
>>26085958
Throw Away#2378
>>
Daily reminder if you're into "littlespace" you're just promoting pedophilic tendencies. Why are you sexualizing coloring and baby stuff?
>>
I wish it were easier to find a daddy irl. Most guys assume that being a daddy just means they're in charge and get what they want. Where are the daddies that will softly touch me and brush me and cover me in kisses after a session. I want to be owned and cared for so badly
>>
>>26086113
Actually any real Daddy will be exactly that. It is the unfortubate phenomenon of guys who know nothing about it besides some misguided sex fantasies and use the term to take advantage of girls who are new and might not know better.
Abuse and selfishness are the hallmarks of a fake Daddy or Master.
>>
>>26086129
Yeah, I know. Most guys irl that think they're daddies really are not.
>>
>>26086113
I find that to be the easy idea of the daddy play actually. Probably because I enjoy it.
More of a loss on dealing with brattyiness and how to 'punish' that when the girl tends to enjoy punishments. I mean sure, you can ignore her for it, but that seems no fun.
>>
>>26086142
Yep, its the same throughout even the public bdsm scene, at least in the 3 major cities I have been in. Especially since 50 shades, abuse and manipulation seem way more popular than mutual satisfaction and consent.
Sucks for trying to find a legit sub, little, or slave. Most are either clueless about what they are in for, or already been abused so badly that they cant understand or believe what healthy bdsm or kink are.
>>
File: 1514761204228.png (20 KB, 296x249)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
>A/S/L
Male Midwest 18
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Roll
Daddy/Caregiver
>About you
Into working out. I like black metal.
>What you're looking for
Little
Traps Trannies Fatties
>Contact
snapchat stupid_monroe
>>
>>26086148
Ignoring is no good! I'm really bad when it comes to coming up with punishments (good thing it's not my job) but ignoring would literally be the wooorst.

>>26086149
It's unfortunate but that's basically what I've heard from others. I haven't really put myself out there too much, mostly because I've already run into fake daddies. Being in a new state makes it harder too.
>>
>>26086161
I'd post mine too but yeah, same D:
>>
>>26086158
Yep, that isnt the worst idea lol. I have been a little and now want to be a Mommy so I have been on both sides of it.
>A/S/L
24/f/usa
>Sexual orientation
Seeking a female little
>Role
Mommy/provider
>About you
5 years of bdsm experience, trained by a Daddy/Master that taught public bdsm safety lectures, but I am no longer in the 'scene'
>What you're looking for
Sugarbaby who wabts something real, even better if you want to come stay with me, I have my own house.
Online only. Someone to act the part for a month then ghost and break my heart foe the 10th time
>Contact
Kik jr92979
>>
>>26086173
Meh, I have a throwaway kik on my tablet, might as well start 2018 off with a gamble.
>>
>>26085958
How chubby are you and what region of the country do you live?
>>
>>26085718
It was complicated, couldn't have a relationship (dementia/other illnesses) and a year ago she passed away.

>>26085858
Sorry, I just can't find them attractive as they don't have the physical or mental qualities that I'm personally attracted to.
>>
>>26086180
Oh shit I know this girl, avoid, she's borderline and will ruin every aspect of your life she can get her fingers into.
>>
24/m/SoCal
Str8 (2/5 Kinsley scale)
Switch (for real!!) more little then big, but honestly if I'm in the mood I can get into big space also, but it's more lustful then loving. Little space gets me emotional and cute, big space makes me a bit of a sadist and such...
>I work full time and that takes up a lot of my time. Ideally trying to get to Hawaii. To cook, and teach. I've been into this ABDL scene for a while and I'm still figuring myself out.
I'm not looking for sexual relations at the moment. I want to go into 2018 trying to be the man I've always wanted to be.
I prefer kik but I also discord and skype. Just reply for the one you'd like. Kik is Ctmacrae

Fun fact: when I took MDMA and LSD, I was able to slip into little space and stay there for a very long time..
>>
>>26086361
I find that unlikely, since I have yet to meet anyone from 4chan. Actually one person, but she ghosted after I bought her dinner, so I dont think that counts as ruining anything.
>>
>>26086180
>work on your reading skills bro
It never said you didn't wanna chat with other littles. Sorry I don't wanna/couldn't be your sugar baby.
>>26086361
She didn't seem crazy, just like your usual 4channin autismo
>>
>>26086518
I specify I want to talk to other girls, and you add me anyway? Who's the autismo?

This is an 'adoption thread' (again with those rough reading skills), not a 'hey lets chat' thread. Because those exist too, actually.
>>
>>26086518
>>26086361
And you guys wonder why any actual female RUNS from these threads, lol
>>
>>26086546
Both of us, I'd reckon.
What, you're scared to talk to guys that don't wanna get into your pants? Like fuck dude I stopped hitting you up, chill out and post something that'll make a lurking girl hit you up. Cuz right now you're doing the most.
It's a thread on 4chan, a forum site. Meaning people will want to communicate for the sake of communication. Yea well this was the only DDLG ABDL whatever thread up so it IS that "hey let's chat" thread.
It's not about my reading skills, bro.
>>26086550
Like I give a fuck if they don't want to post? I'm not here for females so idgaf if they "run" after a little thing like this.

Chill out good god
>>
>>26086561
This rejection seems to have really got under your skin! Writing paragraph after paragraph THEN saying 'chill out'. lmao
>>
>>26086573
Paragraph is roughly 5-9 sentences.
And rejection..? Get over yourself dawg

Who's being chill, rn. Me or you?
You keep bringing drama
I was bringing convo

Chill ya ass out dawg, some of us like typing a good long winded reply.
>>
>>26084066
Where did you get those PJs?
>>
File: 3542e34a7a4.jpg (100 KB, 800x480)
100 KB
100 KB JPG
>A/S/L
21 f usa
>Sexual orientation
pan
>Role
little
>About you
in little space I'm pretty mellow and like to color, cuddle, and watch cartoons
I'm very different when I'm not little
>What you're looking for
little friends. big friends are ok too but I'm not especially looking for anyone right now.
sexual advances
>Contact
ask or post yours
>>
>>26086573
the way you react towards comments reminds me a lot of every BPD i met.
The other dude might be coming across as an ass but if you are BPD you know you shouldn't be looking for relationships of any kind.
>>
File: 1503662690630.png (59 KB, 148x265)
59 KB
59 KB PNG
>>26086804
Damn, You're autistic as fuck
>>
>>26087060
Well i am not the one into people pretending to be children so i leave the autism to you.
>>
>>26087078
Nigger, I came from /soc/ front page.
>>
>>26087171
>front page
>>>/reddit/
>>
>A/S/L
24/F/NY/UT
>Sexual orientation
For these purposes, straight. Though female bodies are arousing.
>Role
Little
>About you
I like to paint and cook. I love cuddling and sweet things. I’m into different kinks of varying degrees of taboo. I’m overweight, and am seeking guidance and discipline to fix that. I’m insecure and can be annoying, but I’m also caring and intelligent and empathetic.
>What you're looking for
A daddy that is into caregiving beyond sexuality. Someone that will recognize my strengths and use them to help me combat my weaknesses, and that will accept the same support from me.
Purely sexual interest.
>Contact
Kik: Pleasethrowmefaraway
I’m sorry if you’ve contacted me before without reply, or if we’ve only spoken briefly. I’m visiting family and dealing with the insanity that follows.
>>
File: DP9IwqjVwAA3Nsn.jpg (111 KB, 1044x1200)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>ASL
19/M (sorta fem)/US
>Sexual orientation
Bi
>Role
Little
>About you
really shy and introverted. i really like music and watching movies and stuff
>What you're looking for
im going through a lot right now and i just need someone caring and loving to help me get through stuff. i dont care about age or gender
>What're you're not looking for
dont message me if you just want sexual attention. i also dont want to share pics unless we really know each other
>Contact
eph#0309
>>
>>26086113
I want this as well.
>>
>>26086180
Do you have a discord mommy?
>>
>>26086781
Do you have discord?
>>
>>26086336
Thank you for the reply, and I am sorry for your loss fenanon. That would be terrible to have had to go through, at such a relatively young age.
>>
>A/S/L
18 M Netherlands
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Caregiver
>About you
Caring, smart and serious when necessary.
>What you're looking for
Girl or convincing trap
Girly and loveable person who likes to dress up
>Contact
rexmannl
>>
>>26086113
Bump in case anyone is in Florida
>>
>>26086113
They're out there - just have to sort through the shit. Good luck!
>>
>>26089645
Thank you
>>
>>26086113
Honestly it seems so hard to find male caregivers. They all are these overly aggressive weird doms. I want someone sweet, kind, and gentle. So I just stick to talking to other littles because they are generally very sweet. I also can be a Mommy too depending on my mood.
>>
>>26090410
>Honestly it seems so hard to find male caregivers.

Wow, someone who spends all their time taking care of a fully grown and competent adult who doesn't want any responsibilities and literally acts like a baby? I wonder why...
>>
>>26090420
That's not how our relationships work. One isn't always in littlespace.
>>
>>26090457
It's a lot to subscribe to, even if not fulltime. Plus an adult wanting to play a child for sexual gratification is creepy af.
>>
>>26090462
I've never had sex when I was in littlespace, mine is non sexual.
>>
>>26090467
But I was molested as a child and part of my personality goes back to that age when I'm under a lot of stress. When I started getting molested my personality/ego/self basically broke in half so I could pretend to be stronger/older than I was at the time to deal with what was happening, I was also trying to protect another younger girl who was also being molested, this was all happening within my family. So I think I have littlespace because part of my mind/ego/personality never evolved past the trauma.

I personally get freaked out, scared, upset if sexual stuff starts happening while I'm in littlespace.
>>
>>26090467
Even worse. So there's a good amount of together-time your significant other has to spend babying you instead of just having a nice, sweet time as adults. Instead of holding hands, going out to restaurants and having deep discussions he's wiping spaghetti-o's off some pigtailed idiot's face. Every man's dream.
>>
>>26090481
Not an excuse. I'm sorry that happened to you, but your "headspace" is obviously an unhealthy coping mechanism. Your real life littlespace (childhood) was ruined, and no amount of coloring books is going to make it pure again.
>>
>>26090485
>Instead of holding hands, going out to restaurants and having deep discussions

No, I want to do those things.

>>26090493
No, it's a healthy coping mechanism. Trust me I've been in therapy for over 10 years and had about five different shrinks.
>>
File: 1305872943393.jpg (15 KB, 465x357)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>26090496
And I'm sure when you have this trauma they suggest "Act like a baby. Do it with your significant other and have them treat you like their child"
>>
>>26090505
Not exactly, but they do encourage embracing the inner child. Some gave me stuffed animals as gifts.
>>
File: 1513115254972.gif (1.79 MB, 200x200)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>26090513
>but they do encourage embracing the inner child
I don't think your nonsexual kinky bs is what they had in mind.
>>
>>26090535
Huh?
>>
>>26090541
How I act sexually is very different from how I act in littlespace. I'm dominate sexually. That's the only thing that relaxes me.
>>
>>26090542
As i said, your nonsexual kink. Sounds like an oxymoron, but in your case, it's not. Think about it.
>>
>>26090551
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Kink

Me liking cartoons, anime, stuffed animals, drawing, cute animals, Harvest Moon is part of who I am. Not a kink. All things I engage in in littlespace.
>>
>>26090561
Ah yes, urban dictionary, the most professional and official of definition sources.

Liking childlike stuff is normal. Pretending to be one is not. ESPECIALLY when you're looking for a "Daddy"
>>
>>26090567
I'm not looking for a Daddy, I don't even talk to people who identify that way. Lol. I am looking for a boyfriend who accepts me and is kind to me, as well as likes the same things I do and is playful.
>>
>>26085958
Keller#8736
24/M/Wisconsin
Daddy/caregiver
>>
File: 1411256053862.gif (1.89 MB, 236x224)
1.89 MB
1.89 MB GIF
>>26090577
You're looking for a caretaker, as a fucking ADULT.
>>
>>26090577
Also I used Urban dictionary because you meant kink in the urban way, not it's actual definition. Which would be a twist or curve.
>>
>>26090580
Caregiver. People who care about each other give care. It's right in the name. What else is a significant other?
>>
>>26090587
Don't try to warp the words. You want some fucker putting your bib on and doing baby talk with you.
>>
>>26090597
Not into bibs or diapers. But the baby talk I like giving and receiving.
>>
>>26090603
baka
>>
File: 0.gif (652 KB, 326x326)
652 KB
652 KB GIF
>>26090627
>>
>>26090481
Definitely would protect and nurture you, you definitely deserve a good boy who treats you well. I'd love to give you a big hug.
>>
>A/S/L
30/m/california
>Sexual orientation
straight
>Role (Little/Mommy/Daddy)
Daddy
>About you
Im pretty easy to talk to. I enjoy games and movie watching and an occasional jump into anime. Overall a nerdy individual. hit me up
>What you're looking for
Looking fora little to fawn over. Someone that knows when to be in little space and when to be and adult. One who games and is just as nerdy as myself.
Littles who are ALWAYS bratty or stuck in little space. its cute but i wanna get to know you, not just your little you
>Contact
kik:mcboots
discord: Boots#8251
>>
>>26090597
I don't get why edgy fucks like you pull this shit in threads like these. You try to act like you can tell people what's healthy or isn't, what's real or isn't, and that their wants and desires are wrong. IT's fucking stupid and you've been proven wrong several times.
Also, the world doesn't revolve around you, you fucking moron. Just because you don't want to be a caregiver doesn't mean no one else does. How fucking conceited and narcissistic are you? That's far more unhealthy than occasionally regressing to be a child. At least they aren't hurting anyone or doing anything non consensual. You're just sitting here giving people shit and trying to make people miserable to make your pathetic ass feel better. I'd much rather a little than a piece of shit like you any day.
>>
File: Lil-Flip-2.jpg (221 KB, 750x500)
221 KB
221 KB JPG
>>26090846
Wow, the pedos and girls who pretend to be little girls to appease the pedos sure get riled up when you call them on their bs, don't they?
>>
>>26090854
Not everyone views being a little as non-sexual. I am not attracted to children and would be genuinely disturbed if someone used this to re-enact shit against kids. That is disgusting and anyone who does that should be ashamed.
I would think you should be, too, but you're mentally retarded so you don't know better. Either that or you're really good at acting like it.
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (18 KB, 594x423)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>26090872
"I don't like fucking kids, I just like PRETENDING to fuck kids! baby better get her bib, cuz daddy's making a mess!"
>>
>>26090877
>>26090854

Seriously my dude...these people are seriously psychologically damaged.
>>
>>26090877
I just very clearly said I would not be fucking anyone in a state where they were acting like a child. That would be disturbing.
Thanks for showing us your reading comprehension skills.
>>
>>26090895
>Thanks for showing us your reading comprehension skills.

Oh you mean this?
>>26090872
>Not everyone views being a little as non-sexual.
>non-sexual.

You meant not everyone views them as sexual. learn to type before you call me out on comprehension, shithead.

Also, please tell me what you think of all the fine people in this thread that DO have a sexual little-space. I'd love to hear your thoughts on them.
>>
>>26090900
Sorry, you're right, that was a typo. It's the morning and I'm not at my best.
I think it's pretty fucking creepy imo. The only way I can see people justifying sexual little space if it's more like a losing your virginity as a teenager re-enactment or something like that with the acting of more nativity rather than childishness. If they're acting like a child or base it off of fucking someone who's in the position of a child.... holy shit that is creepy as hell and a lot of times I feel genuinely disturbed by it. I mean, fuck, I'd rather someone do it to an adult than an actual kid, but sometimes I sure question it. I suppose more minor stuff is okay, but again, I think my stance is clear.
>>
>>26090914
>I suppose more minor stuff is okay
wew lad

Plot twist: Most littlespace people enjoy sexualizing childlike behavior. Leave acting like a child for the children, or get fucking help. Can you just imagine people with kids going into littlespace around them?
>>
>>26090919
Again, by minor stuff see my example in my last post. I was thinking more just calling them daddy/mommy or some shit, not literally acting like kids. Jeeze, you sure are dense.
And I wouldn't say MOST people. Are there a good bit? absolutely. I've also met plenty who just enjoy it as a hobby or just have it as a part of their personality.
That's a part of being mature, is knowing when it's okay to act a bit childish or "little" and when it isn't. IF you're doing it around your kids in a manner that's unhealthy, yes, either get help or grow up. Other than that, you just seem like a stupid prick. Everyone acts like a kid in some way. IT's just for some it's more prominent than others. It doesn't have to be a determination of maturity or be a huge thing in your life.
I think you need to get off your high horse and stop pretending because you don't like something it's bad or wrong and that you're better than people who are into it.
>>
>>26090929
Look at the baby lover, seething with anger at this point....

Dude, This DDlg caregiver shit is a kink. Don't ever let anyone tell you differently (including yourself). And yes, even stuff like a girl calling a guy "Daddy" is a red flag. I'm not her father. Daddy has become normalized sexual behavior, but it shouldn't be. That word only means one thing, father. It was used as that for a LONG time before some perv took it and made it a "Term of endearment". Sure, lots of girls use it now and don't think of their father, but it's roots are deeply rooted in incest kink, and no amount of covering up will ever change that.
>>
>>26090929
>I think you need to get off your high horse and stop pretending because you don't like something it's bad or wrong and that you're better than people who are into it.

I'm sure that's the same logic the pedos in this very thread would tell you for thinking their kink is "disturbing"
>>
>>26090940
I don't see anything wrong with incest as long as it's between two consenting adults and you don't have kids.
Regardless, basically you're not even making a point, you're just whining about how it's wrong because you don't like it. That's all anyone needs to know about your posts. Plus I didn't deny it being a kink. You keep on trying to use assumptions to validate yourself and it just doesn't work like that.
>>
>>26090944
>>26090940
Man you are really douchey. Stop kink shaming people and get off your high horse, calling your partner Daddy isn't fucking hurting anyone.
>>
File: Screenshot (60).png (192 KB, 402x497)
192 KB
192 KB PNG
>>26090948
>I don't see anything wrong with incest as long as it's between two consenting adults and you don't have kids.

I'm done
>>
>>26090949
Sure thing, baby girl. Lemme just get your wawa and put it in your mouth so you're not as fiesty
>>
>>26090953
I don't use pacis or any baby shit like that. You sure make a lot of assumptions.
>>
>>26090963
I honestly don't care what "age" you lunatics "revert" to. It's all the same nonsense.
>>
>>26090967
I don't age regress either you fucking loon. I like the dynamic of being cared for and mentored by an older, more experienced man. Again, stop with the fucking assumptions.
>>
>>26090971
babygirl needs a daddy because she doesn't like the idea of taking care of herself like an adult, got it.
>>
>>26090976
Sure dude, if that's what you got from that, whatever.
>>
>>26090978
You give up because you know I'm right. You'll never find a man to be the shining example of a man you wish your father was, sorry.
>>
>>26090984
No, you're just exhausting to reply to. Why are you even in this thread if ddlg is so disgusting to you?
>>
>>26090991
To let you sick fucks know that this isn't harmless sexual behavior, it's perverting you to the point where almost anything is "okay" in your book
>>
>>26090995
I feel like you're just a daddy in denial :P you sure?
>>
>>26091002
I like being a caretaker, actually, I'm a switch. I just hate the term daddy, it's disgusting. And ddlg is some incest pedo shit, even if it's pretend.
>>
>>26091008
>is a caregiver
>shames me for my (honestly pretty vanilla) need for a caregiver

K
>>
>>26091012
well I don't even know if caregiver is the right term. Doting over a girl, more like it. You know what? I'm sorry. Aside from your use of the word "Daddy", you're actually pretty okay. But ddlg shit, especially with ageplay, is fucking sick.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy6P41Z-jS0
>>
>>26090900
My thoughts on people who have a sexual little space is that they are sexual people who also happen to be littles. As an adult they should be allowed to do that. Just because I don't (because of trauma or whatever) doesn't mean it's bad for people to be sexual. And like I said I don't even talk to guys who identify as daddys but they still have a right to do that. When I was a toddler my mom and dad called each other mommy and daddy like as in that was their role. People who want a mommy or daddy are trying to rebuild a sense of family. The person you are making love to is your family. Think about it. That's how you make a family.
>>
>>26091765
Also I want to clear up how I mentioned I was molested earlier it was NOT by my parents but by a step grandfather, the younger girl involved was a cousin.

Again think about a mom and dad who've just had children referring to each other as mommy and daddy rather than their names so that their child understands their roles better. Like I said anyone looking for a father or mother figure is trying to rebuild or reconnect their sense of family. Being sexual or not has nothing to do with that. I do understand the creep factor though because I've thought about it myself, and like I said earlier in the thread I've always stayed away from guys who identify as daddys or doms because they make me nervous, scared, uncomfortable, upset, PERSONALLY. Doesn't mean they are all bad people just by default though.

I've only ever talked to mommys and other littles and I've also taken on the mommy role myself for male littles (very uncomfortable doing it with girls despite being pansexual). Male littles are the only guys I've ever dated or had sex with as an adult.

Make of it what you will, if you want to think I'm like a pedo for that fine, but I personally don't like pedos at all, for obvious reasons. I want to make sure that when I'm with a guy he's okay with what is happening. I try to go very very slow for him.
>>
File: 1514122335491.gif (484 KB, 640x360)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
>A/S/L
20/F/Kansas City, Missouri
>Sexual orientation
Straight [spoiler] ? [/spoiler]
>Role
Little/Pet
>About you
Antisocial and shy is my natural state but I'm willing to be social if daddy wants me to be. I like movies and video games and comics. I'm 5'5 and 126lbs.
>What you're looking for
Caregiver,daddy,owner/master.
I crave rules and an authority figure to look up and to be punished if I am bad. Ideally I'd love to be some guys pet and be his little that he cares about and spoils with affection.
Hookups, long distance. Beyond that I'm not interested in someone who's younger or inexperienced.
>Contact
Reply or ask
>>
>>26090649
Thank you. *hug* ._.;
>>
>>26091794
You are such a fucking weirdo.

Jesus all of you are fucking damaged as shit.
>>
I have a question for you all. The girl I'm talking to says she has a huge daddy kink, as well as spanking, choking, hair pulling, etc. Which is really hot for me. I'm into all that but also into the protecting/nuturing side of things. I want to hold her in my arms and protect her from the world and take care of her. Do you think her daddy kink means that she will be interested in having me do this?
>>
>>26091888
Check these trips
She also has a red onesie that she looks great in bc she has such an amazing feminine form. I want to cuddle up on the couch with her in front of a fire she has C cups at least and a slim waist so she looks fantastic in all-body clothing
>>
>>26091888
Depends on the person. Just ask. That's the only way you'll actually know.
Some people like the strictness, some people like the loving-ness, and there are lots of "daddy" aspects people enjoy. Different people like different things, and it means different things for different people. So ask her and find out what it means to her and what she likes/wants.
>>
>>26091902
Would someone into the strict daddy still be able to appreciate loving daddy, or is it a turn off usually?
>>
>>26091860
How is it damaged to make sure your partner feels safe and comfortable having sex?
>>
>>26091921
Again, it depends on the person. Some people love and need both, and that comes out through strict/brutal play and sweet loving aftercare. Some people can't stand aftercare, and some people just want sweet and loving. Everybody is different.
>>
>A/S/L
26/Tg/ Kansas City, Kansas
>Sexual orientation
Bisexual
>Role
Little/Switch
>About you
I'm an anxiety ridden girl looking for someone to hug me.
>What you're looking for
A Mommy domme, daddy domme, or even a sister.
Normal people
>Contact
Discord is Stonergirl#5673
>>
>>26091854
I'm interested, contact info please
>>
>>26086157
>18
>Daddy
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>26091765
But mixing being a little and sexuality is pretend pedophilia. There's no way around that, and it's obviously a slippery slope.

>>26091794
>Again think about a mom and dad who've just had children referring to each other as mommy and daddy rather than their names so that their child understands their roles better.
It makes sense because it's cute and they're trying to teach their kid. They're not moaning it during sex.

>>26086113
>I want to be owned and cared for so badly
>owned
Normal, healthy, father/daughter dynamic for sure

If you guys had a decent father in your life, looking for a "Daddy" is incredibly disrespectful. He gave you all the care and love in his heart, and his baby girl now looks for another man to "vill the void" she feels there somehow still is.
>>
>>26092936
I don't moan it during sex; who cares what other people do though?
>>
>>26093018
>who cares what other people do though?
I'm sick of this argument. The more perverse and fucked up in the head people become, the worse it becomes for the other people in their life.

Who cares if someone takes heroin, it's their life and they're not hurting anyone, right?
>>
>>26085958
Hey I'd like to chat if you're still here
Discord: AComputer#2231
>>
>>26093039
Idk I'm friends with a lot of littles and they are pure and sweet. They deserve love. It's not really compatible to heroin.
>>
>>26093126
It's destructive in the long term for an adult to act like that. There shouldn't be that need in the first place.
>>
>>26092719
Nekie#4137
>>
>>26093133
Well there is that need in every single human being on the planet, everyone was a child once and still carries those traits through their lives, it just manifests differently. And no, it's not destructive unless it becomes an obsession, and even then, it still tends to be pretty harmless.
>>
File: a98448_adult-baby_9.jpg (20 KB, 450x316)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>26093185
>harmless
>>
>>26093192
Who cares if they act like that as long as they're not forcing people to put up with it? and don't use the argument of they're forcing the people around them, because they're not. You can just walk away and not put up with it. They're not tying you up. That's not forcing.
>>
>>26093192
>ou can just walk away and not put up with it.
Tell that to the family of these people who care about them, and it's crushing them to see their adult loved one do this shit instead of living a normal, healthy life.
>>
>>26093222
Lol, my mom knows about mine and she doesn't care. No one else knows but they all know cartoons are my favorite thing.
>>
>>26093222
That's fucking stupid. People are allowed to do what they want regardless of their family. My boyfriend isn't racist nor sexist and his family is devastated he doesn't follow their ass backwards hick values, are you doing to say he's fucked up for that?
Again, the family being disappointed or tolerating it is due to their own choice. They can ignore it and walk away. You're not allowed to force other people to do what you want just because you don't like it. It's ironic because the only one forcing anything is you forcing your beliefs on other people and telling them what they can/can't or should/shouldn't do.
>>
>>26093234
But everyone in my family knows about my love for harvest moon, zelda, kirby, animal crossing and other childish video games; cartoons, drawing, and animals.
>>
>>26093243
Except not being a racist is normal, logical behavior. Pretending to be a baby and fucking people who enjoy fucking pretend babies is NOT. That's a fact.
>>
>>26093252
Does your father know you're looking for a father figure/boyfriend to replace him?
>>
>>26093259
I'm not though. My father calls every guy I've ever introduced him to a faggot and tells me to just go full lesbian already.
>>
>>26093253
no, but you were making the point that their family has to put up with them and I was pointing out that it shouldn't matter, genius. Plus in the south, being racist is considered very normal logical behavior. So your point is fucking nil regardless.
Also it's quite logical to some people to embrace their childish side. It's logical for a lot of people and it's normal considering most people I've been around do it to some extent. So again, still nil.
>>
>>26093280
So you need a new nice daddy since yours is a prick. Gotcha. See, I told you, where there's a little, there's daddy issues.
>>
>>26093286
Embracing your inner child? Sure. Acting like a fucking baby or toddler? That's mentally harmful behavior that pushes you further and further from being a well-adjusted adult.
>>
>>26093291
He values typical masculinity like strong men with beards. He had a beard for most of my life and I don't like them on guys. Every guy I've dated was m2f/non binary or extremely shy/socially phobic in some way or another.
>>
File deleted.
>>26093299
So you're look for a feminine daddy?? Oh boy

> Every guy I've dated was m2f/non binary
>guy
How DARE you not refer to them by their preferred pronouns! You're not a kinkshamer bigot, are you? >:)
>>
>>26093299
I also don't like most typically masculine traits like aggression, arrogance, or anyone who identifies as alpha or dominate. So both my parent low key thought I was a lesbian for most of my life, they just stopped asking if I was eventually.
>>
>>26093323
Didn't I say several times that I don't talk to guys who identify as Daddys? I said that above at least 3 times I think. The m2f I dated had not transitions to the point of asking to use she pronouns but I've dated girls too, biological girls.
>>
>>26093338
Just become a lesbian already, kek
>>
>>26093349
But I'm not a lesbian, I'm pansexual.
>>
>>26093338
Also, you called someone in this thread Mommy. Does your mother know you're looking for someone to replace her?
>>
>>26093353
>But I'm not a lesbian, I'm pansexual.
I'm not a car, I'm an automobile.
>>
>>26093359
No, but she would probably not be surprised, she had major brain damage when I was a kid and I was taking care of her growing up. On top of being molested so I didn't have much of a childhood.
>>
>A/S/L
~21, male, Europe
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Dom
>About you
I'm in the Air Force which is why I don't spend a lot of time at home, I'm from Europe and I'm in my early 20's
I can sometimes be a very controlling person but also understanding and I always try to be reasonable
>What you're looking for
I'm looking for a female little who I can get along with, I prefer someone who is really girlish and doll-like(?) but I am open minded to other offers, so there's no need to hesitate to contact me
Males or traps - not really my thing
>Contact
SnoopMaxim is my Kik, thejoker410 is Skype and my Discord is President Maxim#0622

I know that the post may look vague but it's mainly since it's 2am for me and I've been working for like 17 hours, everything can be discussed privately
>>
>>26093377
>so I didn't have much of a childhood.
And you never will. You're living in adulthood, your childhood is over.
>>
File: 9.jpg (42 KB, 500x454)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>26093394
Well now that I'm an adult I can have the best of both worlds because I can do everything I love and no one can tell me I can't.

Time to go watch anime and drink juice.
>>
>>26093394
Wow, you're just a total dick at this point. You don't even have any decent points to justify it either.
Time to ignore the sad troll.
>>
>>26093426
Keep pretending your sick kinks and mindstates are healthy activities, guys. I'm sure it'll rectify whatever trauma you have!
>>
>>26093435
Regardless it'll do a lot more/better than you just being a piece of shit over the internet. Keep using it to justify your own bullshit.... oh wait, you do that plenty already. Carry on.
>>
>>26093457
>All my fucked up kinks and mental disorders are still better than being a meanie!!

I'm not being mean, I'm giving you the hard truth. I have my own fucked up kinks I'm trying to move on from. Not all kinks are fucked up and detrimental, but stuff like this absolutely is. I'm a hypocrite, since I'm into fucked up shit and telling you about how your kinks are wrong. But I wholeheartedly believe in what I'm saying here.
>>
>>26093435
I'm probably a lot older than you and know a lot more about life than you do.
>>
>>26093476
What are they?
>>
>>26093476
I actually would rather be mentally ill than mean. Lol, no joke.
>>
>>26093476
No, you're not actually. You've only given your opinions, which are far from truths, sweetie.
>>
>>26093476
What are they? I'll tell you some of my weirder ones too. But you go first.
>>
hi friends!
20s/female/USA
I'm looking for somewhat of a caretaker or at least someone to keep me company during an especially stressful and difficult period in my life.
I have a career in science and I often have a hectic schedule as I also maintain a rather demanding social life as well. of course I can only see them so often and with my extroverted nature, I get lonely.
I am interested in both men and women. good looks are preferred but not required since I generally prefer to get to know people thoroughly before anything advances.
In exchange for all of this, I will provide support for you, I will send you birb pictures/videos, and I will provide a smile and overall pleasant disposition.

my discord is petal#6700
>>
>>26093480
I'm 28, you?

>>26093488
Well in terms of the ones I'm ashamed of, raceplay and abortion (not the act, but more the "selfish" mentality behind it)

>>26093497
Me too. I've been pretty mean in this thread, and I'm sorry. I stick by a lot of what I said but I didn't have to purposely make you guys feel like shit. For that, I apologize.
>>
>>26093614
Raceplay you just mean race mixing? The abortion one is weird only because I've never heard of it but I don't judge anyone really.

The one I'm ashamed of is for really ugly people, who would be socially ostracized for their appearance. What appeals to me about it is giving someone the gift of intimacy when they never thought they'd get it. And especially if they cry out of happiness over it. And treating him really sweetly like he's beautiful anyway. I'm ashamed of it because most people I've shown examples to of the type of person I'd like to sleep with just call me disgusting and demented; unless they are ugly themselves or perceive themselves to be.

And you were a dick but I've seen way worse on this site so it takes a lot to shock me when it comes to what people are saying to each other.

Also I'm older than you but not by much.
>>
>>26083396

babies are stupid and so are all of you. All of your lame "hot daddies" are 19 year old boys fretting about finals in college, fuck you

How about you little whores actually go for an older guy with dad responsibilities for a change?

vasecthomas#8524
>>
>>26093878
Why would anyone want a daddy that insults them...
>>
>>26093878
You act as though some of us have not already gone for, and been with, older guys with dad responsibilities.

Keep calling me a whore, thomas. I love it.
>>
>>26093854
>Raceplay you just mean race mixing?
No, lol. I'm mixed myself. Raceplay is the usage of slurs and stereotypes in an erotic way.

As for your ugly kink, do you think part of it is that it makes you feel like a goddess bestowing yourself, which is so much better "lowly", pathetic creature? Be honest.
>>
>>26093886

Because it's daddy dom you silly bitch not daddy niceguy

>>26093888
You haven't, shut the fuck up. You've never been in a serious relationship with a guy who has a ride-on mower or a mortgage. You only go after student loan debt holders who don't have lawns because apartments don't. Your daddies never look like the types who would have a beer with hank hill because your young ass dad thinks beer is yucky.

And yes, you do love it.
>>
>>26093878
Some of us explicitly avoid young "daddies" cause, you know, we know they can't possibly provide the comfort and maturity of an older guy.
>>
>>26093908

25 isn't older.
Pic = the daddy you bitches go after
>>
File: 2u4352b.gif (1.84 MB, 300x169)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB GIF
>>26093888
>older guys with dad responsibilities.

Girls in their 20's going after middle aged men who have families is yucky
>>
>>26093907
The difference to me from a Master/owner/straight up Dom and a daddy Dom is that a daddy Dom is caring and kind, build you up type rather than insult you.

That's why I have an owner.
>>
>>26093907
I don't have any debt yet thankfully! most of my romantic partners have been very financially successful and stable. I don't really go for losers.
I love beer! I love a good stout or a porter, although I think I'd probably take a Weihenstephaner over both of those. Hank Hill is a hilarious man but a bit too overweigt for my taste. would you go for Hank Hill?
how many of the women you've e-orbited have been grossly overweight?
>>
>>26093923
>how many of the women you've e-orbited have been grossly overweight?
Not him, but are you bodyshaming and expecting to not be kinkshamed?
>>
>>26093929
didn't you also JUST post that having relationships with older men is "yucky" before I posted that last message..? would you mind explaining your reasoning behind the statement you made after kinkshaming? it seems like you should practice what you preach. I don't really mind kinkshaming either way though, I just want to understand your thinking
>>
>>26093952
Oh yeah, I'm absolutely kinkshaming. I'm a hypocrite. Just letting you know you're one too.
>>
>>26093915
Assumptions. I generally go for 40+, and I'm 23 years old. My favorite partner so far was 50 years old. So you can go fuck yourself basically
>>
File: 1wt4gv4m3gax.png (1.18 MB, 1366x768)
1.18 MB
1.18 MB PNG
Look at Ethan from h3h3. Now that there is a fucking daddy, and, by the way, a "loser" when he went after Hilla. Whores are really good at finding a man, good luck keeping one. JK whores are good at keeping men too. Men are eager to put up with a woman's bullshit.

>>26093916

Dad responsibilities like being compliant with the home owner's association and not calling maintenance or the lard lord anytime there's a problem. Not dropping off kids at school. You're supposed to be the kid.

>>26093921
Yeah, that's dumb. You're just being pointlessly complicated because you found a community that has a convention and fun paraphernalia and that caters to you being a useless twat.

>>26093923
So basically littles are either dumb as fuck or dumb as fuck and hypergamist. LOL! Where's the kink? Seems like a regular relationship to me.

>>26093929
>>26093952
>>26093962

lol

>>26093965

Why so mad?
>>
>>26093898
No because I'm 'ugly' myself mostly because I'm covered with self harm scars head to toe literally some on my face and feet too. But it is like finding someone as ostracized as me so we can hate society together.
>>
>>26093898
lol race play that sounds great. That's some ridiculous roleplay garbage I can easily get into.

>>26093975

That's hot.
>>
>>26093965
>I generally go for 40+, and I'm 23 years old.
Because you're SO mature and bois ur age aren't mature enough, amirite?
>>
>>26093975
just because the scars? How do you think you fare otherwise?
>>
>>26093970
Nah. My owner definitely makes me work. But to each their own.
>>
>>26093998
I think I'm fairly ugly otherwise too. I'm not technically overweight but I carry weight poorly also very strange Asian like facial features even though I'm not Asian. I look young even though I'm not, and I kind of look like a midget in the face even though I'm not one.
>>
>>26094009
But I still might look like a normal human if it wasn't for the scars, maybe a 5- 6/10 without the scars.
>>
>>26094001
*eye roll*

>>26094009
stop it, i'm getting horny. No, seriously. You're humble bragging or whatever that shit is called. "Ew, I'm younger than I look and I'm female and short and I look like a chinaman even though asians are in high demand that's so gross" you know you're full of shit and that's why you cut yourself

>>26094017
post scars
>>
>>26093970
Well, usually elements of BDSM are incorporated into everyday aspects of my relationships.
I just didn’t mention that bit so you jumped to the conclusion that there is no element of “kink” and that is perfectly understandable.
I don’t really want a caretaker boyfriend or girlfriend just for the financial support and being treated like a little girl... I get a lot of fulfillment out of giving my partners what they want and need, whether that be sexually, romantically, or otherwise. I’ve noticed that inturn a lot of caretakers are fulfilled by having a little in which they provide care, so I always hope for a symbiotic thing.
Might not be “kinky” as you say, but it certainly is the way I do things
How do you personally evaluate what is and is not a kinky relationship
>>
>>26094017
Ah okay. What else are you into?
>>
>>26093992
Damn you're still going off, huh. Guys my age don't quite tick all the manly caregiver Dom aspects I'm looking for. But now you've gone from "ddlg is disgusting" to "any age gap is disgusting" like dude just let it go.

>>26093970
Not really mad, just telling you you're wrong and a douche w how you put it out there
>>
>>26094022
I'd never want to talk to someone like you. Your first post turned me off to it completely.
>>
>>26094029
>"any age gap is disgusting"
Not any. Just an age gap where the guy could be your father.
>>
>>26094028
The baby talk stuff, it's more about showering a really flustered guy with compliments while he's really bashful about it. Like telling him how good he's doing and being sweetly encouraging during sex.
>>
>>26094042
I hate "mommy" rp stuff, but motherly girls are the best. I used to be primarily into femdom before I started doing actual stuff with girls, at which point I started to see the appeal of being a dom. Being a switch is great.
>>
>>26094042
That sounds like me lol except the girl usually isnt into that
>>
>>26094041
Ok. That's, like, your opinion man. I happen to think it's beautiful and the sex has never been better.
>>
>>26094026

Kinks are too much of a social status thing. "ooo lookit me I candle wax" "oh yeah?! I like rope!" "OH YEAH WELL I LIKE BEING PISSED ON! oh, that's still generally frowned upon eh? Ok uh.. uh.. Oh! I like,. uh,. hm.. OH! those whip thingies that are a bunch of strips of leather! YEAH! SEXY!"

Kink is anything that a young twat says she likes in order to impress a guy and isn't blowjob related.

>>26094035

Lol. So much for being a poor little self harmer. "I hate myself and I hurt myself all the time :c"
but then being told back what you are, you suddenly grow a spine. You don't even cut yourself. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>26094060
>I happen to think it's beautiful
Of course you do, you have daddy issues.

What are you going to do when you find the daddy you're looking for, and when you're in your 30's he can't even fuck you anymore without blowing his back out or taking viagra?
>>
>>26094071

She'll give being a dyke another try
>>
>>26094071
Then I'll just ride him? Honestly don't see what you're getting at, it's a special bond, if I'm with someone I don't feel differently if they get old on me
>>
>>26094077
I've never been with a girl or shown any inclination that I might be interested in doing so. So.
>>
>>26094079
Have fun birthing kids that'll probably never have their dad see them graduate or get married
>>
>>26086113
>>26086142

ugh same... Ive had guys say i'd make an excellent pet and then not even try to dom me at all???? HELLO im trying 2 b cute here
>>
>>26094087
Too bad I can't have kids

>>26094090
I wish I had some advice for you but... Here I am bitching on 4chan. I'm sending good daddy wishes your way girl
>>
>>26086113

They're everywhere. Try lowering your standards just a little bit and give someone a chance.

>>26094090
>why are daddy doms always dom
>ikr and then they wont be dom

what the fuck do you want

>>26094095
lol
>>
>>26094095
>Too bad I can't have kids
Is that why you like being one?
>>
>>26094098
Think it's safe to say you couldn't dominate your way out of a paper bag
>>
>>26086573
>This rejection seems to have really got under your skin!
Your faggy and borderline retarded behavior has actually entertained me enough to read everything. The explination points (notice how it was multiple explination points) was the best part, I just imagin two fat virgins yelling across a mcdonald's parking lot. Your both retarded stop arguing on a creepy pedo thread that wont even be here for a week and get a life or a gf no wonder you virgins are so lonely
>>
>>26094112

I'm not on this silly dom/sub role play pretend sex spectrum the rest of you children are on. idgaf. I'm not interested in complicating something as intuitive and instinctual as fornication.

Besides, it's all play. You'd file a police report if I came at you with a paper bag.
>>
>>26094112
>someone not being a dom is now an insult
more kinkshaming, way to go, hypocrite
>>
>>26094160
>I'm not interested in complicating something as intuitive and instinctual as fornication.
This. I mean I have kinks but so much this
>>
>>26094170
>26094170

like, being kinky is like, you know, like, the opposite of cringe now, lol. *brb instagram selfie
>>
>>26087252
He didnt comment back lol.
>>
>>26094174

ya bro i like hentai monster bukkake too. Just not really interested in putting my erection on hold for like an hour and 45 minutes just to put on paraphernalia and act it all out. Lol, the shit men have to do in order to satisfy your everyday cunt.
>>
>>26086113
>>26089561
25/m/Florida

Hey, I already saw your other posts about your mistrust of other men my age, but what drew my attention to you is that little description at the end. The aftercare, the tender care and affection, that's the stuff that I miss the most when I'm out of a relationship and you nailed it perfect for me. I really want a daughter to take care of, not just a fucktoy. Even if you still have reservations due to my age, I'd like to have girl like you to talk with about the lifestyle.

Any little looking for a daddy can get in contact with me too

Both my kik and snap is hi632987
>>
>>26094170
>>26094174
>>26094176
>>26094195
You guys have some deep-seeded mommy issues if you seemingly hate women so much. pretty ironic desu
>>
>>26094367
>if you seemingly hate women so much.
Nah, I just hate the ddlg scene in general. "Daddies" are just as disgusting to me. Just because I'm arguing with a woman, doesn't mean I have mommy issues. Nice try lowering me to your level, though.
>>
>>26094367

I won't confirm or deny that. It's not really that interesting to me. I've liked women in the past and I regrettably like one a lot right now despite knowing better and she's a way more cuter and genuine little than any of you normie Stacey cunts ever will be.
>>
>>26094422
So you're dating a little but you're here, on 4chan, bitching about and bashing littles. Hope she leaves you.
>>
these threads get so toxic and this is why i don't post in them. Plus there's always the same 2 dudes in them. One is very sweet and the other is a complete ass and bi polar
>>
>>26094442

Fortunately she's enough of an online veteran to know that people aren't who they seem and that unless we're talking about normie whores like you, it's very likely that the personality depicted online isn't an accurate representation of who that person is. She wouldn't leave me though, she would have no reason to :D
>>
>>26094050
Yea I'm only into gfd, I'd never consider a dom or switch even.
>>
>>26094528
gfd is actually my favorite. Being called a "good boy" makes me melt. I'm assuming you enjoy being called a "good girl"?
>>
>>26092467
I should've posted a picture of me ;-;
>>
>>26094488
Again, lots of assumptions being made here. Not really sure what I said here that would make you think I'm different from any other little.
>>
>>26094535
No, only good boy stuff. Never been with a dom sexually though but had people call me it in conversation didn't really care for it. Being called 'little' and 'princess' is good though.
>>
>>26094831
"little" how? I'm interested in how that's used.
>>
>>26094717
Discord didn’t work baby girl.
>>
>A/S/L
Between 9 and 11/Sometimes/Italy
>Sexual orientation
I like girls
>Role
Both, Mommy, Daddy, Daugther, Son.
>About you
I got long hair, and i like to take naps, and let other nap
>What you're looking for
Mommy gf to be Daddy bf with, or Daddy gf to be Mommy bf with
???
>Contact
anony11love@gmail.com(Skype and Email)
>>
>>26095096
Oh! The G in Girl is capitalized! S-sorry!
>>
>>26083396
>>A/S/L
25/m/usa
>>Sexual orientation
bi
>>Role
abdl/little
>>About you
25, horribly shy, enjoy gaming, bad at describing myself n idk what else people would wanna know
>>What you're looking for
a mommy or daddy. or just empathetic friends to talk to who can help me accept myself more than i do
>>What you're not looking for
i dont really know. just looking to chat and have fun and im willing to chat with whoever.
>>Contact
will post it if asked
>>
Bump
>>
>>26094848
Because I'm a little. Lol. Baby is a good one too.
>>
>>26096004
Hey, you sound cute. Post your discord?

I'm willing to talk to any littles; post your discords. Daddys scare me and anyone aggressive does too.
>>
File: 1396223401656.png (477 KB, 800x682)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>A/S/L
26/M/Boston area
But I look a lot older (went bald young, overweight, haven't really aged well in terms of looks)
>Sexual orientation
I'm mostly straight but I like feminine men/traps (oh boy I'm fucking original)
>Role
Daddy
>About you
I like having someone to care for and give lots of affection to and also I'm weird and the DDLG is both very romantic and erotic for me. Other than that, I'm just some nerd living at home because the rent in Massachusetts IS TOO DAMN HIGH. I like video games and I play bass. I'm a pretty typical Bostonian.
>What you're looking for
A little who wants an affectionate caregiver but is also looking to improve and empower themselves. Also, someone who is understanding that our dynamic is behind closed doors and private. I don't want to shame anyone or anything, but I generally keep my sex life private.
Brats, ABDL, people who require professional therapy, people who don't live within driving distance of me (sorry but online stuff fails really often), people who can't be functioning adults when necessary.
>Contact
Leave yours if you're interested.
>>
File: image(3).jpg (27 KB, 507x676)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>A/S/L
24 mtf us
>Sexual orientation
idk
>Role
little
>About you
I really enjoy wholesome ageplay a lot more than anything, but sometimes I'll enjoy the lewd stuff
I like games, anime, cartoons, candy
>What you're looking for
a cute mommy who will shower me in affection
or a daddy who will play with me and spoil me
guys who just want lewd
>Contact
kik angelcantus
discord a cute angel#4961
>>
>ASL
20 M Massachusetts
>Orientation
Girls
>Role
Daderino
>About Me
I'm an extrovert who loves to do things with people. I wear glasses, have dark messy hair, and typically wear a serious expression by default but smile a lot when I'm with people.
>What you're looking for
A little who likes talking. Also someone preferably into ab or dl stuff.
>What you're NOT looking for
People who aren't responsive/don't like to talk on vc.
>Contact
OverAndOut#5369
>>
File: 1515003867980.gif (1.76 MB, 202x268)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB GIF
>A/S/L
23/m/Europe
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Daddy
>About you
I'm level headed most of the time, enjoy cooking, animals but not cooking animals
>What you're looking for
A long lasting relationship with a cute girl that needs guidance and preferably lives in europe
Thots
>Contact
Kik: Anonku
>>
Bump
>>
>>26090940
Naw ninja that's what hoes call pimps, don't you ever forget
>>
>age
>sex
M
>location
USA / NJ
>Occupation
engineering
>What type of partner are you looking for here
Looking for a little, 24/7 dynamic is okay, sexual or nonsexual is okay.
>How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic
Relatively new to it, trying to dip my toes in. I am naturally protective and a bit controlling (not crazy though) and I like helping people.
>What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver/little?
As I said, I am by nature caring, strong and fair. I can offer stability, advice, encouragement and inspiration.
>What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy
Exercise and sports, home improvement, playing bass, raising animals, cooking
>Ideal activity
I really enjoy fall, going to local fairs and harvest events, walking down Main St or just taking in the weather on a hike. Whatever helps a little girl get tired and ready to be tucked in.
>Physical appearance
6' tall, about 190 pounds, built but a little bit extra. You might call it 'dadbod' Face is fine if a little babyish. Sideburns and short brown hair.
>>
Little bump
>>
>>26083396
Little bump
>>
Little bump
>>
bumping it
>>
>>26085958
Destron#1923
>>
>>26103639
>>26085958
Did you just request me. Says I spelled the name wrong. But im accepting or trying to not sure why it says that tried messaging you back but says your blocking messages. Dont want to write your discord im assuming thats why you didnt leave it
>>
>A/S/L
20/F/Georgia
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Roll
Little
>About you
In school, got pets, love animals & horror
>What you're looking for
Someone I find attractive that I can maybe date alongside our rolls; won’t jump into the rolls with just anyone, I expect to get to know you and have conversation. (Have ok grammar, bad grammar will be ignored)
Guys looking to get off real quick with me, that’s not how it works with me. Never will.
>Contact
Kik: hateeveryone.jpg
>>
>A/S/L
23/MtF/Florida
>Sexual orientation
Boys but heavily lean towards women
>Role
Little maybe switch just trying things out
>About you
You'll have to take my word but I pass very well despite my height, kinda new to this and still have a bit of self hate towards myself for having this fetish
>What you're looking for
Friends I can rp with and give me guidance
An actual relationship, mean people
>Contact
Kik: coriander_kitten
>>
Bumps
>>
Bumped
>>
>>26103837
where in Florida? Also 23 mtf little, I need friends. 727 here
>>
>>26104898
813 area so pretty close lol, you should message me on Kik :)
>>
Bumping
>>
Bumping
>>
>>26091854
I would love to rp with you and be your daddy~ If you have discord dm me if not please make one and dm me princess~ ╲⎝\๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡Lil King༻⧸⎠╱#9886 Copy and paste it
>>
>>26103685
If you have discord dm me princess ╲⎝\๖̶̶̶ζ͜͡Lil King༻⧸⎠╱#9886
>>
>A/S/L
30, MtF, Los Angeles
>Sexual orientation
Lesbian.
>Role
Mommy, Little. Either/both.
>About you
Sensual, patient, creative, honest. Good actress. Crazy maternal. Also deeply in need of care. Got an open mind and heart. Love people and stories.
>What you're looking for
Ladies, cis or trans. A Mommy, Sister, or Little. Looking for chat, to meet-up, whatever.
Men/boys.
>Contact
kik: oceansofnoise
>>
File: 20170528_012736.jpg (737 KB, 3264x1836)
737 KB
737 KB JPG
>A/S/L
24/m/AZ
>Sexual orientation
Bi
>Role
Little!
>About you
Chubby little. I love pretty much anything ABDL. Love to be someone's plaything :)
>What you're looking for
Lewd chat, play sessions, can be a mommy or a daddy
Dickpics, people who respond with one word
>Contact
kik: hicaspor94
>>
Male
Little
Never had a mommy before would love to try it out
Lancer678 is my kik
>>
>>26085958
nosch21#6615
22/m/fl, usa
I'm dominate, playful, caring, and I'm also a good listener! Message me if interested, we can hash out details and whatnot if so.
>>
27/m/317 straight daddy looking for a little

Kik: dldom
>>
>A/S/L
30/m/northern IL
>Sexual orientation
not sure
>Role
Daddy, bro
>About you
Introvert, geek, tall muscular guy
>What you're looking for
anything from conversation to playmate
not sure
>Contact
Fetlife: carebear21
>>
baby bump
>>
bump
>>
baby bump indeed
>>
>>26083396
little bump
>>
>>26083396
>A/S/L
21/fe(male)/Colorado, US
>Sexual orientation
Bi
>Role
Bottom but can be top
>About you
I'm creative and am fully incon. I need diapers 24/7.
>What you're looking for
A mommy. A little to play with. Anyone really.
>Contact
Discord: Autumn_Isotope#0181
>>
Little bump
>>
>A/S/L
20/f/usa, DC
>Sexual orientation
Pan
>Role
Mommy
>About you
I'm gentle but don't put up with naughty behavior.
>What you're looking for
A little boy or girl or femboy.
People to waste my time.
>Contact
Kik - TheAnimeQt
>>
I am looking for something long term.

Our relationship wouldn't be revolving around few cybersex roleplaying (although yes, those are still very pleasant and I want to experience them :-) ). I would rather have a relation with a young daughter that needs daddy's care, love and attention throughout the day.

Personally, I want to feel that resemblance of father-daughter bond and being someone's figure to look up to. Perhaps it could free you of some of your worries, if you'd have that feeling of having safe zone in our relation. And further, if you'd just like to express your little self with all the cuteness :-)

Like I said before, I don't want to make it 100% sexual, but I love those elements too. Some innocent teasing or not so innocent seducing, and roleplaying a scene. My kinks? Some vulgarity, slutty clothes, I have huuuge tongue fetish, I like to do it in public or in situations where we can be easily caught. My limits are: scat, bestiality, pissing and any other extra fluids, bdsm.

my kik: DanteBlack25.

I am from CET+1 timezone.
>>
>19\F\AUS
>straight bi curious
>Lg
> slim ish 5/7 funny
> caregiver
> anything besides a caregiver
> emaaataaan in Kik
>>
>>26113772
The name doesn't work.
>>
>A/S/L
19/f/canada
>Sexual orientation
straight
>Role
little
>About you
I like videogames,laying in bed and drinking coffee.Inside type person.I go to college zZz.I like being treated like a princess and letting someone be in charge.Very much a hopeless romantic who loves love.Am a lil chubby and am very short. Blonde.
rlly scared about posting here.
>What you're looking for
To be with someone and get attention. Someone who i can be really cute n lovey with to peel away my hard outer shell.pls let me call you daddy
Diapers n intense age play
>Contact
kik ; schoolbathroom42
>>
>>26091854
Hi im 20 m, would you like to chat?

Kik rezeldezel
>>
>>26083396
bump
>>
Bump.
>>
>A/S/L
18 M US
>Sexual orientation
Gay
>Role
Little
>About you
Likes drawing, painting, design, the ocean and beach. I love growing plants
>What you're looking for
DaddyDom
Mommy
>Contact
Kik: Submissiveboy77
>>
Is there such a thing as a non-abusive male caregiver?
>>
>>26090895
>I just very clearly said I would not be fucking anyone in a state where they were acting like a child.

Been in the scene for a long time. In my experience, the majority of all ABDL's enjoy sexual aspects of ageplay. Are you calling all of them pedos?
>>
>>26116183
No, but that doesn't mean I like or enjoy it and it doesn't squick me out. Majority is not all, either.
>>
>>26116361
Well, you sure sounded pretty judgemental about it when arguing with the people calling all of us pedos.
>>
>>26090485
Kkkkeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk!!!!!!
>>
>>26115936
absolutely
>>
>>26116474
Well, I mean, sometimes people who do it, do it in a way I judge the hell out of because I've seen people literally act like kids and have their partner molest them, which is pretty weird. I mean, if it's their thing and they don't hurt anyone, go for it, but it can get pretty questionable.
>>
Bumping up
>>
Little bump
>>
>>26085958
>>26087268
>>26091854
>>26093597
>>26103685
>>26113574
>>26113772
>>26114317
>A/S/L
32, Male, Alabama
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Daddy Dom, Caregiver
>About you
Just a sweet daddy looking for a sweet lg
>What you're looking for
Someone that enjoys talking, and having actual conversations
Prudes
>Contact
Discord: Barbarossa_Togasa#9633
Snap: anubisranger85
>>
Bump
>>
>A/S/L
23, Male, Pacific Northwest
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Daddy
>About you
Fairly experienced daddy, I like music, video games, Football and animals.
>What you're looking for
A little. Female or passable MtF
Non-passable traps/crossdressers. Sorry
>Contact
Kik: Swimtothemoon67
>>
Bump
>>
>A/S/L
18/ftm/usa
>Sexual orientation
bisexual
>Role
little, puppy
>About you
hi!! i like drawing, video games, furries, anime, etc. i’m pretty shy at first but will open up after a little bit. I’m very submissive and obedient and mostly willing to do whatever my dom wants!
>What you're looking for
a daddy (mommies r ok too?) who will tease me just periodically during the day because I can guarantee that i will squirm and get flustered. Also be a friend and play viddy games and stuff.
I’m a little scared of irl stuff and can’t do it with my current family setup so maybe just online.
>Contact
discord: dusty#2909
kik: k0nek03
>>
>>26113574
>>26085958
>>26114317
>>26121518
>A/S/L
19/m
>Sexual orientation
Straihght
>Role
First time doing this. I can be wath ever you wanted. I am disposed to give atention and afection in exchange from a good time.
>About you
Introvert in real life but can be very talkative in Interne. Just want to exchange a bit of atention. I can obey but also domine.
>What you're looking for
Anyone that can be nice or just teach me how this works.
A jjerk.
>Contact
Discord:Saickyo#4884
>>
I met my Daddy on here years ago. It wasn't in a caregiver/little thread. I wasn't even looking for anyone. He's the only Daddy I've ever had, really, and I knew from day one I was meant to be his. That is not to say we haven't had our fair share of trials. We've been through so much in five years.

We traveled all over across the US. Now we settled and have a gorgeous home in the mountains. He works. I stay home as his little house pet. I don't have the words to tell you how full my heart is. Maybe two years ago now, I was on here...crying, thinking my heart was broken and I'd never have this life with him. But every struggle has been made worth it. We have been proven.

In about a year, we hope to be married and maybe in two years, were thinking we'll solidify our bond forever and have a baby.

I just came here to say, little dreams do come true.

ps I do not miss 4chan at all and do not recommend it for finding a Daddy/Dom or little/sub despite my experience. Please be careful on here. // Some of you may know me, but I disappeared from here/Kik/tumblr. I hope you aren't too worried. I'm happy!
>>
>>26122196
Are you a girl?
>>
>>26122199
Yes.
>>
>>26122210
Dr. Frankenstein
>>
>>26122210
2 gays can adopt in todays age, this is troubling that you would ask.
>>
>>26122215
I reread my post and I realize I didn't say anything very gender indicating. I thought I said MAKE a baby. I said "have." Of course two guys can have a baby. I just thought I worded my post differently.
>>
>A/S/L
23/mtf/405

>Sexual orientation
Homoflexible

>Role
Little

>About you
100% passing. I wear lots of flannel. Psychosis, PTSD. Pothead. I love Disney and stuffies, like a lot. lol

>What you're looking for
A Mommy I can love <3 A real relationship.

Meaningless sex or sexting.

>Contact
kik: ellieillness
>>
Little bump
>>
>>26112734
Tried to add you on discord but I'm blocked?
>>
File: vlcsnap.png (622 KB, 1280x720)
622 KB
622 KB PNG
Anyone ever try any hypno stuff for getting into littlespace? I feel like I have a tough time actually regressing and I'm looking for other ways I can help myself along. Weed helps but I still feel like I'm not really getting there.
>>
>>26122679
>Sexual orientation
>Homoflexible

what
>>
>A/S/L
29/m/US
>Sexual orientation
Hetero
>Role
Caregiver
>About you
Full time job, college educated, into photography/history/some vidya, usually binge watching something when not working, also love to travel and do it as often as possible
>What you're looking for
Picture related
...or, someone like that: bratty, young, energetic, ambitious, maneater in training, thrives in and demands attention, in school a plus, but working towards something in life; someone to get to know and enjoy their company and care for
I don't know. E-one night stands? Flakes, ghosts, etc. Trying to find a little to build something with
>Contact
kik: vnknownpleasvres
>>
>>26083396
Little bump
>>
>>26124317
That's strange. What's your username? I rarely block people
>>
>>26113772
Youre kik doesnt work, add me. Astro..gazer
>>
20/f/uk
Straight
Little/sub
Id like a "daddy" I guess, tho please don't be less than maybe 28yo (tho I prefer 30+), I can't take you seriously. I'm not as much a fan of acting like a toddler as I'm a fan of the attention and affection I guess. I'd like this to ultimately lead to irl so that means you have to be local, willing to travel, and not already married with 10 kids (please stop cheating on your wives)
Leave your kik/sc/discord and I'll add you :)
>>
>>26126128
>tfw only 25

WELL, FUCK.
>>
>>26126148
Sorry about that :(
>>
>>26126128
>>26126371
About to be 26, too young or interested?
>>
>>26126128
Crankshaft4747 Kik me?
>>
>>26126128
31, west europe. Kik:stuntsheep
>>
>>26126382
>About to be 26, too young or interested?
>>26126128
>tho please don't be less than maybe 28yo
gee
>>
>>26083396
>A/S/L
Female 27 Oklahoma

>Sexual orientation
Straight

>Role
Middle/sub

>About you
I'm currently BBW and I'm trying to change. I currently have a chore app setup for myself to complete basic chores and such. I try to walk for 40 minutes per day and keep calories at 1500 or less per day.

Favorite shows: parks and rec, black mirror and the office.
Movies: zootopia, beauty and the beast, avengers
I have a dog and we try to hike once a week (more often in the summer) since it's so dark all the time.

>What you're looking for
Someone to help me reach goals and care for me. Preferably someone who is loves cuddling and intimacy and can be firm handed. Must be patient.

Someone who lives not in my state, someone ONLY interested in sex/lewds, someone who wants to keep my overweight.

>Contact
Post your Kik or discord and where you live. If you don't live near me, I'm not interested.
>>
Little bump
>>
Bumped it
>>
>A/S/L

21/M/Maine

>Sexual orientation

Bi

>Role

Little/Pet

>About you

I'm introverted but not to the level where I barely talk.

>What you're looking for

Caregiver, daddy, mommy, owner/master.
I honestly am fine with either a mommy or daddy. Just someone who can care for me and provide me love.

Creepy old guys, way too sexual during little play.

>Contact

Reply or ask.
>>
Bump! post cute things :)
>>
ANY BIG BROVERS :3
REPLYYYYY TO MEEE
>>
File: D43-ANNASUIMIRROR-PK-2.jpg (101 KB, 1000x1737)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>26129061
:3
>>
>>26092930
>shaming a guy for being a caregiver over his age
>not realizing the majority of the abdl community is cringe and most people can barely take care of themselves anyway no matter what age they are

grow up anon :^)
>>
>A/S/L
29 / M / Raleigh, NC

>Sexual orientation
Gay

>Role
I can be either a little or a big brother

>About you
Kinda shy, though I've been making an effort to be more talkative when seeking people out like this. I know it sucks to try to have a conversation with someone who barely talks back.

I'm into acting like a little boy, doing stuff like playing classic video games, building with Legos, and watching Dragon Ball Super. I also enjoy some non-sexual-but-intimate stuff like cuddling, bathing together, and changing each other's clothes/diapers

>What you're looking for
Meeting other littles/ABDLs to play with IRL. Obviously we should talk a bit online first, but I don't want it to be a purely online thing.

If you're not into the whole diaper thing, that's fine. While I do enjoy it, I'd be fine with .meeting non-ABDL littles and wearing my big boy undies when we play

Anything involving poop. I don't mind changing wet diapers, but messy ones are gonna make me sick.

Also, anyone who is incapable of being an adult when the situation calls for it.

>Contact
Discord: anonymous#8581
>>
>>26083396
>>A/S/L
20/m/ Texas
>>Sexual orientation
Straight
>>Role
Abdl/switch
>>About you
Timid af irl, shy, but when i open up i can be pretty clingy sometimes. I'd say i look pretty decent, and is also say I'm a pretty thoughtful guy.
>>What you're looking for
Caring and sensual mommy/switch. I'm a very tactile person, i love being patted and patting. Hugs and snuggles are based.
>>What you're not looking for
Roasties or catfishers, sexually aggressive women. People who are mean :P
>>Contact
Kik is benjibab1
>>
File: 1fnolXU.png (21 KB, 200x194)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
Dear Lord, i hate these threads
If I didn't already feel like a degenerate when i indulge, seeing others indulge really makes me feel that shame
Yet what choice do i have? I feel like I'm stuck with this fetish.
Idk guys, there's no doubt i want someone with motherly instincts to hold me and love me, as i would her, but is it out of desperation that i post here? How can i differentiate myself from those whom i feel disgust when i look at them. Is it narcissism? I still feel shame when i indulge, but it's not just sexual...
Why does growing up suck so much
>>
>A/S/L
22/M/GA but moving to the Midwest when I'm able
>Sexual orientation
Bi but I think I'm homoromantic
>Role
Dom (switch, I guess) I lean towards petplay and slightly more vanilla D/s after realizing that ACTUAL age regression is not for me (hope that is ok here)
>About you
Large, hairy, bald man. Not a dominant personality in general but the caretaker role comes naturally to me. I'm incredibly cuddly and not the guy for those of you looking for an extremely controlling dynamic.
I game a lot and play bass guitar. I plan to start taking vocal lessons as well as getting several piercings and tattoos after my move.
>What you're looking for
Reasonably feminine kitty/puppyboy who gives at least a bit of a fuck about video games and music and will playfully call me a fag.
Purely sexual stuff
>Contact
2bear2care on Kik and Discord
>>
>>26130567
2Bear2Care#8529 whoops
>>
Little bump
>>
>>26126128

Erm. Yeah, alright. Augustus.the.pidgeon
>>
little bump
>>
File: Yeah ok pal.gif (973 KB, 250x380)
973 KB
973 KB GIF
So, just out of curiosity, has anyone else here been added by a "girl" (Don't worry about the display pic, it's just to stop spamming)... looking to talk to other girls?
>>
File: IMG_2205.jpg (36 KB, 500x392)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>A/S/L
21/F/west coast

>Sexual orientation
Bislut

>Role
Imouto (´ ∀ ` *)

>About you
Boring NEET baby. Asian if that's important. Chubby if that's important. Have a boyfriend, who is ok with me posting this. I like Overwatch and cute things. I'm rly nice and rly chatty sometimes. I aspire 2 be a housewaifu.

>What you're looking for
Someone who actually wants to get to know me. I rly like having friends and nice ppl and being taken care of even when im being bratty. Bls spoil me nd be my oniichan lel.

Hardcore mean doms, mean people in general, dick pics.

>Contact
kik is kittenchows, discord is for ppl i rly like (´ ∀ ` *)
>>
>>26126128
29/M/Texas, straight and single, I'm a professional and well educated. I'm experienced as a Daddy. and willing to travel.

Kik is: marshmellowch
>>
Bump
>>
you'll notice the high rate of mtf transgenders in this weird fetish, showing once again its a severe mental illness
>>
>>26132436
>no hardcore mean doms

gay
>>
>A/S/L

24/M/AZ

>Sexual orientation

bicurious

>Role

Daddy Dom

>About you

Name's Wade, I play bass, drums and keys. Love art love music (mostly a metalhead but I listen to a lot of other stuff as well). Sith Apprentice always reading a new book working on getting in better shape to start modeling.

>What you're looking for

Creative and artsy littles who I can hold a conversation with to chat and/or flirt with or provide temporary care too. How far things go is up too you but keep in mind I already have 2 littles. As far as gender I'm okay with female or MtF.

That's a difficult question theres not much I have a problem with

>Contact

Kik: NeverKnowsBest23

Snap: wadeofspades
>>
bumping for care
>>
>>26129736
You hate it because you're seeing what you hate in yourself. Work on being honest with yourself about your desires and accepting yourself for who you are.
>>
>>26126128
Barbarossa_Togasa#9633
>>
File: C8Ioud5UwAIq84T.jpg (62 KB, 1006x636)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
Tfw finally found a daddy and looking at this place like
>>
>>26083396
bump
>>
>>26135126
But i feel like this has become a huge part of me, that it's hindering my true potential
I feel so shameful when i get into little space, i don't know if i should just ignore it, or if this is really wrong and my condos l conscience is telling me something
Idk, these feelings and the pretty much impossibility of finding a femdom gf pretty much ruins tree experience
>>
File: fn1wxigwgo1_1280.png (429 KB, 1181x1174)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>26129090
d
>>
I know very little about this, honestly I came to have a laugh at this thread but some of the daddy stuff sounds kinda nice, like giving attention and support to someone. I have a fairly strong paternal streak but can't have kids. I don't think I'd like anything involving diapers or something, but a less fetishistic, more wholesome relationship like this sounds rather nice. If someone could expand on this for me I would appreciate it.
>>
File: IMG_20180109_140426_01.jpg (267 KB, 893x893)
267 KB
267 KB JPG
23/Male/Seattle
Hetero but flexible depending
Little

I'm a cute boy with big green eyes and I love cartoons. I do stand-up comedy and write music.

I'm looking for another little to fool around with, smooch and watch cartoons with, wear and use diapers with, and snuggle with.

I'm not looking for a daddy, lol. And I'm not looking for a serious girlfriend, just a friend I can indulge with and go our with. I'm not really into actual babytalk either.

You can look me at SharkianNights
>>
>>26137091

i think it means different things to just about anybody involved. you can sort of define it within your own relationship (as you should with all kinks) but the general trend is the defined caregiver and care-receiver(?) roles.

Personally, I'm not super into age-regression or calling my partner daddy, but I enjoy coloring and watching cartoons sometimes. I enjoy having a significant other that we have already established is going to support and care for me, and look out for me when I need it.

However, like I said above, it means different things to different people. I'd suggest getting a wide range of experiences/viewpoints
>>
>>26137105
>>26137105
What does the caregiver do normally exactly? This isn't some kind of sugar daddy with baby talk thing, is It?

That you for your input, though.
>>
>>26137120
Definitely not the same as sugar, and there's only baby talk if you're both into it.

One thing to keep in mind is that this kink, and the roles within it, is not necessarily considered "roleplaying" by a lot of people in it.

These are people with genuinely "little" mindsets, who crave a partner to take care of them, or other littles to make friends with. It's not always considered inherently sexual. People with genuinely "caregiving" mindsets, who deserve to be validated by someone who allows them to call the shots and take care of them.

As for what a caregiver does normally, it depends on the relationship. That's like asking "So what does a doctor do normally?" in general, a doctor has expectations to fulfill the needs of his patients, but who they are and what they need could differ wildly.

Similarly (or not so similarly if you didn't follow my metaphor lol), caregivers don't have a defined set of "duties" or "rules" to follow, except those that have been set within the confines of the relationship.

A common thread you see among caregivers though, male and female, is an innate desire to take care of their partner, whatever that may entail.

For some, that means they need a set of rules to follow to keep them happy and healthy.
Some just need a second party to remind them that they and their feelings, little or not, are valued and important.
Some want to bring an element of sexuality into their little-tendencies, and a caregiver can provide a willing partner or someone too keep said littles safe.

There is a lot of roles a caregiver can play, and it's up to each individual to figure out what they receive and are willing and capableto give in these relationships.
>>
>>26085958
DeepHades#4147
I would love to know you better
>>
>>26137164
Yeah I think I'd like what you're talking about with the feelings. Nothing sexual, just a girl to be the daughter I'll never have who knows someone's always there if she needs it.
>>
Bump.
>>
>A/S/L
M/27/US-NC
>Sexual orientation
Straight (open to MtF)
>Role
Daddy/Caregiver
>About you
I'm a chubby guy, very much a teddy bear
I'm.very attentive, gentle, and kind.
>What you're looking for
A little girl, any body type, just has to like big guys. Preferably close by but if we hit it off I'm not opposed to LDR
I'll talk to anyone so N/A
>Contact
Kik: DarthFluffy90
Discord: Darth Fluffy#1026
>>
File: faojwrfj.jpg (121 KB, 515x810)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
lil bump
>>
>>26127277
What part of OK?
>>
File: 20160903_000042.jpg (1.34 MB, 2592x1944)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
>A/S/L
22/m/colorado
>Sexual orientation
bi (only been with girls though)
>Role
very very subby
>About you
just a shy nerd who can get very clingy for the right person~
>What you're looking for
just someone to talk to me and take care of me and stuff. i have a cute body and always wanted to try being a trap so im willing to play a little boy or girl c:
people who clearly just want pics and people who suck at talking >.>
>Contact
kik is pqwerty
>>
File: downloadfile-1 (1).jpg (1.76 MB, 4128x2322)
1.76 MB
1.76 MB JPG
>>26138863
ill post a rightside up pic :l
>>
>>26138602
Near OKC.
>>
>>26138958
918 close enough?
>>
>>26121518
Can't find you on discord :(
>>
>>26138966
Could be. Only 2-3 hours drive depending on where in 918. Post contact (Kik or discord) and I'll message you.
>>
>>26139042
Erroneous_cuttlefish
>>
>A/S/L
18 Female, Virginia!
>Sexual orientation
I'm pansexual
>Role
little!
>About you
I'm pretty weird? I like the color pastel pink, and uncrustables. I like being able to joke around and have fun!
>What you're looking for
I'm looking for a Daddy
Someone who doesn't wanna be a Daddy
>Contact
Discord:
Ademonfromhell#8271
email:
beautifulpottery123@gmail.com
>>
>A/S/L
21/M/South Carolina
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Switch
>About you
I’m a college student at Clemson. I’m an AB/DL, and I like to wear diapers whenever I can.
My Hobbies include singing, graphic design and running. I enjoy making people laugh and making people happy.
6’1, 145 lbs
>What you're looking for
Somebody to wear diapers with, to baby, or to be babied by.
other men. Im down to chat, I’m just not looking for a relationship
>Contact
Kik: sleeksymphony
>>
>>26113772
That pussy is amazing.
>>
>>26122196
Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>26139062
I'm in the 918 area, do you have discord instead of kik?
>>
>>26139541
Yup. Tom_Servo#2478 hit me up tulsan
>>
m uk 22
straight
switch (mainly daddy)
at uni in south wales, from london
looking for a little to diaper up and care for
guys who want me to be their daddy/baby
kik : ballse22
>>
>>26093039
>Who cares if someone takes heroin, it's their life and they're not hurting anyone, right?
uh...
yes
>>
Little Bump
>>
>A/S/L
22/F/Midwest US
>Sexual orientation
Bi
>Role
Middle/Sub
>About you
Chubby/curvy/fat. I like being little, but not all the time. Sometimes I wanna be a grown up. I like school and books and cuddling with my kitty cat. Also, chocolate.
>What you're looking for
Preferably a Daddy/Dom who will treat me like an adult when I want to be but who will still indulge my little side.
Dick pics, ghosting, generally being rude
>Contact
Equirectangular2 on kik
>>
>A/S/L
21/m/AUS
>Sexual orientation
bi
>Role
Just a DL
>What you're looking for
Preferably other DL's in Aus, preferably girls too
littles or ABs
>Contact
Discord; Char#2690
>>
Caregivers / Littles Adoption Thread

>A/S/L
24/M/Fort Wayne IN
>Sexual orientation
Straight
>Role
Switch
>About you
Married, wife not into abdl. Like to wear time to time, metal head, love kittys, play a lot of guitar.
>What you're looking for
Friends littles to chr with
Anything sexual
>Contact
Kik: diaperboi13
>>
>A/S/L
25, f, can
>Sexual orientation
i'm bi
>Role
little/kitten
>About you
hmm i'm pretty easy going and like to laugh. i moved to the west coast for the summer but now idk where i wanna live. i like nature and looking at stars. i'm kinda chubby and pretty short
>What you're looking for
a daddy would be nice, someone to talk to maybe more if it goes that way. idk i just miss attention and compliments and all that stuff that having an owner entails so ya.
people who can't contribute to a convo, people who get mad when i'm slow at messaging back, people who just wanna trade nudes
>Contact
kik is littlej4y
>>
>>26083396
https://chat.whatsapp.com/6XUw9SDOoK4G7VXocDrmAZ

Join our official caregivers website!!
Lots of fun
>>
bumped
>>
>>26142047
Interested in moving to the U.S.?
>>
21/ f / ca

Pansexual

Little

I’m just a little with a big personality in need of a new daddy

Kik: lexatrex

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.