[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • There are 175 posters in this thread.

05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
06/20/16New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.
[Hide] [Show All]

All work safe boards are now on the 4channel.org domain. Make sure to update your script blockers and whitelist the new domain.

There's now a setting option under Navigation to display the full list of boards on 4channel.org

The 4chan Vtuber Competition is over. Click here to see the winning entry!

File: 1537774638111.png (105 KB, 852x1056)
105 KB
105 KB PNG
Welcome to /aan/ - Adopt a Neet

This is a thread for poorly housed and cared for NEETs as well as Providers with both room and desire. Also, just compatible roommates if that’s more your speed.
The ultimate goal for all participants is to move in together as flat(room)mates, friends, or something more. Your call.

If you are looking only for sex or "online only", you are in the wrong place. Shoo.

>/aan/ Discord:
https://discordapp.com/invite/22QDunz
Join the discord, it’s fun. *Make sure you post in #intro to get full access!

About yourself:

>Status: (Please pick one)
Provider – willing and able to support others financially, or by providing living space
Semi-Provider – able or willing to contribute financially to some degree (e.g. to rent/bills)
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support (you do not have to be a NEET!)
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality:
As much as about you as you are willing to say. Sex and gender matters to some people. Others, not so much.
>Location and are you willing to relocate?
General location or as specific as you want. For NEETs, your location and ability to relocate or not is especially important so please let everyone know.
>What you are looking for (pick all that apply)
just a room/flatmate, friend, F/M/T only, gf, bf, fwb, live-in maid, strictly platonic, etc, [insert your own]
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Use this space to talk about the kind of person you are and the kind of person you are looking for.

Last Thread: >>27251226
>>
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support (you do not have to be a NEET!)
male 35 straight
missouri but i cant drive
someone to feed me take care of me give me attention
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
you need to have a job and make money and be female and sexy
>>
>Status:
Semi-provider
male 30 bi
Poland, GOP area
>What you are looking for
fwb, someone to have drinks with
You need to be clean and into chubby guys
Post kik and I'll contact you
>>
File: YEF9E6aG_400x400.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Provider
30/M/MI
Looking for: A sub, can be passable Transwoman or Cis Woman
Currently living in a 2 bedroom in a nice neighborhood

I work full timeswith weekends off. Looking for someone pretty chill, I dont entertain drama. Fully stocked fridge and Cuddles are certainties, anything else you need we can work on. Not too keen on flying anyone in. but for the right person I might. As long as youre looking to better yourself, take care of house and occasional fluffing duties I'll be happy.
>>
>>27303088
discord is pineapple papi #6111
>>
>>27303088
I'm almost tempted just as a roommate. Like shit I'm fully independent you just seem like a responsible individual.
>>
If anyone needs someone who can work on a homestead lemme know, I'm a useless NEET in urban settings
>>
>>27303411
5 acres here, seeking the right neet.
>>
File: supreme_pizza.jpg (208 KB, 600x612)
208 KB
208 KB JPG
>Status
NEET

>Gender/Age
22 male, Central Florida. Whether I'm willing to relocate or not really depends on the person.

>Looking for
Probably anything. Although as a fantasy, I'd idealize of a caring motherly person (GFD kinda stuff) who I can be a boy-maid to. Otherwise, if its platonically, cool like-minded music fanatics and nerds would be ideal.

>Other info
Uh I have severe ADHD, anxiety and no car, which makes holding down a job difficult. I am an ambitious person with lots of ideas to pursue, but I get overwhelmed easily which can put a hindrance on my motivation. If I can just live near the city within walking distance of places or have someone that can help me give me rides to work and stuff until I save up for a car, that would actually rule. I am also a sensitive person who always means well and would never take advantage of someone.
>>
>Status
Provider

>Sex
Male

>Location
Midwest, I can cover your relocation costs

>Looking for
Cute MtF trans girl

People keep asking me if I would take in a biological female as well; the answer is yes, probably not.

>Anything else you would like to add?
5'10 / 180lbs / 30s
I am masculine, athletic, and mature. Mainly looking for a cute college age MtF trans girl sub that wants to be provided for and bond with a mature masculine male. I work a very rigorous schedule so someone that is self sufficient enough to help around the house and entertain themselves so I can focus on gym, work, and my other responsibilities is required.

Very picky about who I would take in. Someone with a calm, friendly, submissive personality is required. Separate bedrooms available, dont have to work, all of your basic necessities would be provided. Extras like hair salon, nails, makeup, a console, custom PC, small gifts, etc wouldnt be a problem as long as you are a good fit, and I have 2 cars as well. An ideal candidate for me would be an 18-22yr old trans girl that wants to focus on completing her education / obtaining certifications but doesnt want to live in poverty or wageslave while doing it.

Respect my time and effort, and I will respect yours.

http://imgur.com/a/PC88Qrd

Discord: The Carthaginian#4454
Kik: The_Carthaginian
>>
>Status
Between Semi-Provider and NEET – I work but could use the extra financial stability of less bills to pay and things to buy, etc.

Female (/f/), 26, and straight.

Philadelphia, PA, can't relocate because of work.

Would love a serious relationship, but also open to a friend, bf, fwb, platonic, etc.

>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Expectations? Preferences?
Would prefer someone with nice grammar and punctuation (a pet peeve of mine).

>Needs?
Help with rent, kindness
>>
>>27304685
I wouldn't mind, I might need help getting there though. Where you from senpai?
>>
>>27305603
USA
Whats your asl?
>>
if you're cute/10 i might be interested, i work at starbucks and I've been looking to relocate. discord is bored#9017
>>
>>27305661
>>27305466
meant to tag you
>>
>>27302802
Do these threads ever work out?

I feel like you're bound to get killed or house with mentally unstable people who even consider this.
>>
>>27305612
18/M/FL
And you?
>>
>>27305826

I've met up with someone via /aan/. Didn't get along well enough to pursue anything, but we're both still alive, at least.

Talked about meeting up with a few others, but it turns out making plans with NEETs is difficult to coordinate or pin down specifics.

I've noticed a tendency to be agreeable to whatever initially and then roll back hard when it comes to confirming/committing/taking real steps towards doing the thing.

Not surprising, really...
>>
>>27305826
I've helped some people out well enough they didn't need to be "adopted" but was pretty close to doing so. I'll add people randomly and see what their situation is and if some one really needed help I would probably adopt them if I thought it would work out(like they weren't mentally ill and actually needed help). There's definitely some aggressive and awkward people(the guys who get rejected here regularly for example) but I'd imagine it's pretty easy to dodge murderers lol. Most of the people I've helped were just dealing with really shitty situations that were desperate enough to become some ones "sex slave" if it came to it, that's what their fear was anyway(if you're actually retarded enough to come here here for a sex slave please just go to fetlife). I've dealt with more mentally ill people on the public 4chan discord servers than anywhere else in my entire life. I haven't really been here in months but it seems like the threads have been really dead since I was here last. I have heard a couple people having a success story from both sides though so I would say it's worked well enough for a few people.

Not sure if this rant answered your question but there is my experience.
>>
>>27305466
I'm very interested

Discord - halcyon#8301
>>
>>27305826
>Do these threads ever work out?
Do diets ever work out? It's a dumb question.

The thread itself has no real impact either way on whether or not two people will get together and work out long term. The same way a specific diet doesnt determine if you will lose weight or not. By asking such a pointless and obvious question I would say most things in your life wont "ever work out" mainly because you are a potato.
>>
>>27305466
>Female (/f/)
gay
>>
>>27306909
Avoid, hypersensitive and will ghost for having conjunctions at the beginning of sentences.
>>
>Status:
Provider
>Sex, Age, Sexuality
27, Male, Straight
Arizona - I am staying here.
>Looking for (pick all that apply)
A girlfriend or fwb would be fine - but a girlfriend is preferred.
I live alone in a two room house that I am hoping I'll get to rent it very soon. No home mortgage, so I'm basically debt free for now (and it's actually exciting when I think about it). I will be moving to a house being built in a new development north of me soon, so it would be nice to have someone accompany me!

My requirements is that cleanliness is a definite must. I'm not a clean freak, but I do like organization and things to be mostly clean (this includes the kitchen, nothing bothers me more than dishes in the sink). Hygiene is obviously very important too. Physical affection is also a must (this includes sex, cuddling, any form of intimacy on that spectrum).

I also ask that honesty should be one of the top things of focus. Loyalty is up there too. However, being up front is extremely important in making this all work.

I have kik, telegram, discord, but please email first. liamnalik@gmail.com
>>
>>27305466
Are you cute if so post email and ill tell you about myself
>>
>>27308063
She posted on the discord pics channel.
>>
Male neet, europe, straight

**Animu & vidya**anxiety**...

Can't force a romantic relationship *shrug*; cuddles are nice regardless of gender. Want to be a meaningful, wanted member of a household, really.

Requirements? We'd have to get along to be honest, and we can only find that out through talking..

h-here I go

Discord: Neet#6237
>>
This thread is embarrassing and I can't believe you guys are being serious
>>
>>27308200
they are literal wastes of o2, what do you expect?
>>
Provider
Male 32 Provider
Cincinnati. I might be interested in reimbursing you for travel.
Gender does not matter to me. I would expect you to clean up around the house and provide for me sexually in exchange for room board and maybe some walking around money.
I am a small business owner and work more than I probably should. I have a very large house and I'd prefer to have someone cute around to clean it.

KIK- pramable
>>
i need support but I'm not actually a neet. i have a job and I'm in education. The problem is my bills drain my bank account and I can't afford hormones.
19, mtf, bi
im in Ohio, but i can't really relocate because of school and work
basically someone who could help me out with paying for stuff like hormones and food while I work through college. ofc im open to helping you in other ways, id feel bad just taking someones money.
I'm pretty cute and seem to pass to most people even though I haven't been on hormones very long. Only bad thing is my voice isn't that great.
>Contact
Kik - saigepage
>>
>>27302802
If any straight male neets 21 or younger who are twinks need a paypig, add me on Kik

pizzasquashers99
>>
>>27308531
Can't you just get hormones for free from that trans cult? Pretty sure one of the members had a giant stack and was sending it to people.
>>
>>27309256
wait really? I've never heard of this desu
>>
>>27309394
Yeah, there was a cult going around r9k. They got shut down pretty hard though, some of the leaders turned out to by 15 year old psychos and some other crazy shit. But I definitely remember at least one member that's probably still out there with stacks of the stuff, they were trying to encourage people(robots) to become trans and sending them hrt. I'd recommend being careful but I'd imagine you're already doing crazy things anyway.
>>
>>27309704
lol
i kind of assume blackmailing ppl into forced hrt is a silly fantasy but who knows with robots
>>
>>27309716
I don't think they were blackmailing most of them, just trying to convince them they should transition and some one would finally want them.
>>
>>27309777
they blackmailed quite a few iirc
>>27309704
yeah I know who you're talking about now, Reiko and all them. They're not active anymore as far as I know
>>
bump
>>
Would anyone be willing to adopt a minor? I'm not a minor but my sister is and we both live in a very abusive household. Shes 17 and I can't just leave her here with.. them. The abuse has gotten worse and I too want to leave (on my own) but I cant for her sake. This is a non sexual request of course. Would anyone be willing?
>>
>>27311423
>non sexual
Lol yeah. Totes dude. Pinkie promise
>>
>>27311428
Eh I guess it's legal but whoring out my sister doesn't sound quite safe..
>>
>>27311423
>>27311446
Location? Contact?
>>
>>27311446
if you don't want her to be abused this, what you're doing right now, is the worst possible option you have
>>
>>27311423
>>27311549
yeah I agree with this, it seems pretty irresponsible in all honesty.
Your best bet is getting a job and getting a cheap apartment or sharing a roommate that you trust.... don't put your minor sister in danger please, many people might take advantage of her especially since she was in an abusive household. That's just playing with fire.
>>
I've been told this is the place to go for smelly neet girls that hate hygiene
>>
>>27311423

When does she turn 18?
>>
>>27311423
Hey,
I am sorry to hear about your living situation. This board and the discord has a 18 plus rule that should not be broken for various legal reasons. Dealing with her could lead to legal problems if her parents think that she should stay with them. We strongly discourage adopting a minor and do give any support for that.
Please to not try to give her away to a stranger.
You are free to join the discord where we might can figure something out for you but adopting a minor is out of question here.
>>
Provider
Female, 25, Lesbain
i can move, you can move, either way i’ll pay for it, just trying to start fresh yaknow
girls only, but other than that i don’t really know, someone to cuddle i suppose

Discord
Kaoru#7253
>>
>>27311446
probably couldn't take her in, but if you're near I can put you and her in touch with some services that can definitely help.
>>
File: 1542500872826.png (20 KB, 174x123)
20 KB
20 KB PNG
Provider.
24/M/Hetero
Northern Delaware. Shares a house but everybody is mature. Can relocate in future if desired.
Looking for someone to make a connection with. Female only, no trans.
Food and shelter provided obviously. I have prior experience providing. Will take time to get to know you. I would prefer someone who shares interests in common with me. Video games, anime, animals, etc. Must be fine with living with cats and dogs, we own 4 cats and 2 dogs. I work from home so you'll be seeing a lot of me.
>>
>>27313699
I'm retarded. Forgot contact.
EVChaos#6260
Kik: EverchosenChaos
>>
>>27311423
You both need to catch a ride to the nearest major city that has good supportive services for homeless individuals. The good news is that she'll be taken in immediately to either a womens' shelter or childrens' center, the bad news is that you'll probably end up living on the streets for a bit since places for dudes get overcrowded fast. Check out /out/'s homeless thread (for the love of God, don't mention your sister there), and they'll hook you up with the info to survive the winter.

If you happen to be close enough to get to Spokane, I know people that could get your sister into a place ASAP, and I could hook you up with a couch to sleep on for a couple weeks at least while you get situated.
>>
> Status
provider
> Sex, age:
27, male
Canada, BC, no relocation
friend, fwb, gf
I run a "fin-tech" company. Expect lots of rants about finances and tech related mumble jumble. I also attend a lot of random conventions. Feel free to tag along... or don't.
I'm too busy for my own good. It'd be nice to come home to someone to distract me from work thoughts.
I can hook you up for getting out of neetdom if you promise not to burn my bridges down.
> Contact
Ctabka#1479
>>
>>27311423
Where do you two live and what's your contact? I'd be willing to give both of you a place to stay.
>>
29 m here
I'm hoping to find an obedient girl that wouldn't mind being trained into what i want. I'm not picky, only thing that matters to me is your obedience. Hopefully your conversation is interesting as well because after i cum i like to chat.

My kik is char2101

Message me your age and how obedient you can be
>>
Bump
>>
>Status
Provider
>Sex, Age:
39/M
White/5'11"/Fit
>Location:
Chicago (Illinois) and no I cannot relocate. Please be nearby to me or willing to relocate after a few meetings (assuming we get along of course).
A committed relationship with a submissive (biological) woman who shares both my vanilla and non-vanilla interests.
>About me
Live on the north side of Chicago. Have a nice home, car, and job. My free time is usually spent eating out, taking out my bicycle, reading, watching movies/anime and video games. I'm kind, nurturing, though know I need to control my partner in nearly all ways. Trust and honesty are paramount to me and I will not compromise on either.
>Contact Info
Kik: AlbanyPark36
Discord: DB#5611
Throwaway Email: buffalogrove34@yahoo.com
>>
>status
Provider. Willing to provide for someone who needs help. Looking for a girl who can be a friend and more.
>Sexuality
36m Straight
>location
Northwest VA.
>what are you looking for?
A companion that will help with house chores. Travel with me and spent time together. So I guess I am looking for a gf.
>anything else
I live by myself in a 3 room house. Work M-F. Pretty much I have a lot of free time and not much to do. I do like to travel, cook and read.
Looking for a clean girl 25-30 who is sane that may need some help to get back up.
My kik jupiterjunaii
>>
>>27305466
Northern DE here. Preferred method of communication?

>>27311423
Narrow down where you are in the country please.
>>
>Status
Provider
38 year old female, straight
>Location
Toronto
A boy I can spoil who will take care of my needs
In good shape, around 6 feet tall, white, good size package, funny
>>
>>27318457
do you have discord?
>>
>>27318457
The mommy fantasies write themselves
>>
>>27318543
>>27318457
she just needs to provide a way for contact and it won't be fantasies anymore ;P
>>
File: what.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>27318457
>>
>>27318457
It would be nice of me to have a mentor while I'm working on my degrees, if you don't mind that type of relationship.
>>
File: 20181130_160135_575.jpg (1.79 MB, 1920x1920)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>Status:
Current NEET ,Aiming to get a job

26,Agender,pansexual
I have female bits,but am currently taking testosterone for a little while to become more androgynous. Still mostly fem.

Currently in ohio.
Will 100% relocate to Hawaii. That's all I'm aiming to do.

Looking for someone in Hawaii I can live with until I can get my own job and place. Or if it goes really well I'll just stay with you! Can be anything from romantic to platonic or fwbs.

Hmmm,I'm a nerd. I like anime and comics. Kinda weird. Love horror movies and aliens. I'm medicated for bpd,depression and anxiety. It's all under control. I have a dog,shes a goldendoodle. I dont have a preference for your gender,though if you're looking to start a sexual or romantic relationship I lean towards being more attracted to dominance. I dont have a preference for what island though itd be cool if it were Maui or O'ahu!
I have kik and discord if anyone is actually from Hawaii and serious! lolololol
>>
>>27319559
Also forgot to add I am by no means skinny and an actual fat cat.
>>
>>27311423
>This is a non sexual request of course.
>Would anyone be willing?
I mean, not any more...
>>
File: y890yuik.jpg (19 KB, 480x480)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>Status:
Provider, Have two houses one Career in the music industry, and two side jobs.

Currently in Portland, Oregon.
No I will not relocate, unless it is Japan for business.

A QT shut in slightly racist girl that likes anime. (preferably Asian but white is ok)

Must like hentai and better not fucking steal my raviolis.
>>
>>27319559
I can't house you but I can be your friend if you come here
>>
>status
NEET

>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality
I was born Male, but identity as female.
I am currently 23, my birthday is in October.
I am pansexual or bisexual. I tend to mostly date guys.

I live in Ahrizona, USA. Currently in the mountainous region. I am absolutely willing to relocate, I don't care where. The main issue is of course time and money. If I'm lucky, I may be able to convince some family to pay the cost.

I'm mainly looking for someone to save me. Whether that's help or living with them. I'll include my situation in the Anything else category.
However, I've also found myself wanting to form a relationship with someone who can save me. I'm not only willing, but wanting to do anything for that person. Even sexual, kinky stuff, in exchange for living with them. But that's by no means a requirement. I'll be thankful if anyone does anything, no matter their stance.

>Anything else
I'm very close to homeless. I'm pretty much broke except for a pile of change. I have to walk 6 miles for groceries because I don't have a car. Its currently snowing, and my jacket isn't sufficient. I'm hungry.

I'm pre-HRT, but I've had plenty of people say I look good/feminine. Including straight guys, which baffles me. Certainly once I get on it, my looks will improve. I've been too poor to afford it.

Oh, I know how to program.
>>
File: Snapchat-1671204504.jpg (26 KB, 379x674)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
Hi! My name is Ryan, I am a femboy enthusiast interested in science, art, philosophy etc. I am introverted, vegan, drug/alcohol free, and enjoy the simple life.

>Status:
Semi-NEET- Currently employed but willing to give up the grind to be a boy-maid for someone. Seeking masc. tops in this case.
Semi-Provier- Alternatively willing to keep grinding and have my own maid perhaps, though I'm not super successful in life. Perhaps partnering with another semi-provider, in any case seeking a feminine bottom for this scenario.

I am a male, aged 21 and pansexual. I like to both top & bottom although I am not overall dominant by nature.

>Location:
I currently live in Oregon, USA. I am willing to live anywhere in the US, though prefer to stay out of red states. Also willing to run away to other countries barring logistical complications.

>Looking For:
Open to finding a roommate, a friend, a fwb, being someone's live-in maid/having my own, anything really. Masculine matches must be under 50 and feminine matches must be under 30. Not interested in strictly platonic relationships so much.

I look forward to meeting new friends here. Pic is me.
>>
>>27320682
>close to homeless
>know how to program
you're just lazy..
>>
>>27318560
if I wasn't already taken, id be going to Toronto now haha
>>
>>27320317
I'd like that! Cause I dont think any of my friends want to move with me ahahah
>>
>>27321720
I'm almost the same, have the basics on programming but I'm a fucking neet, what could I do to make some cash to get by? total fucking looser btw, don't even know where to look for a job apart from google
>>
>>27322635

You asking for legitimate advice or a get quick rich scheme?
>>
>>27321876
I'll be here
>>
>>27320682
contact?
>>
>>27323335
Ahri Fox#6690
On discord. I'm in the discord server linked in OP.
>>
Provider – willing and able to support others financially, or by providing living space
male 23 straight
Western US
Girlfriend or cute MtF to make into GF
I work from home so ill be handing out plenty of love. If you love cooking and want to help decorate this place (I can tell when a space is ugly but have no solutions) that would be cool.
>>
>>27302802
29/M/ Ontario
Is this a sugar daddy / baby thread? I'm not rich enough for that. I would only let a neet live with me in a serious long-term relationship.
>>
lmao are there really desperate virgins here thinking they can buy a gf or some shit lmao
>>
>>27324482
No we specifically excluding the sugar stuff
>>
bump
>>
I once offered to take in a neet girl I used to rent a flat with. She didn't take me up on it. I have a job and she still doesn't... eh, it's probably for the best...
>>
>>27304738
Contact?
>>
File: IMG_1961.png (307 KB, 750x1334)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
>Status: Semi - Looking for roommate

>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality: F, Late 20's + 15 LB pooch who is house broken and goes to work with me.

>Location and are you willing to relocate? SoCal (SD) It depends...

just a room/flatmate and friend

I moved out here to take a job and I dont like the housing my boss provided and is charging me for. I am super chill. Just looking for the same. Please email with price, availability and a little about yourself.

killrrunicorns@gmail.com
>>
>Status:
More on provider side, I'm getting enough to support living with another person when it comes to rent, bills and food, but not enough to have fancy trips or eating out so often.
Male, 24, Straight
>Location:
Japan-Tokyo, not planning on leaving Tokyo at least for the next 5 years or so.
>Looking For:
Female only, GF, Cuddle friend, FWB, Live in Maid (I'll get you a sexy maid uniform horray Japan), Wife Material. someone to build life with?
>About me:
Computer Science Masters Student at one of the top universities in Japan, so I don't get that much free time, but when I have time I love going out to see new places, or just go to the everyday crazy Shibuya and other similar places.
I don't drink/smoke, prefer someone who doesn't as well, more tolerant to someone who drinks than smokes since the smell of smoke is really annoying for me.
>>
File: unknown.png (33 KB, 954x231)
33 KB
33 KB PNG
When adopt a neet becomes a cult.
>>
>>27328094
A bit out of context, we are simply concerned about him and his situation.
You can come and go as you like but asking why is a fair thing to do.
>>
>>27302802
Just putting out some feelers, I'm not even sure if this is the most appropriate venue for what I'm looking for.
>Status:
Provider, Specifically willing to change up my living situation to accommodate another person.
25, M, Straight
Valdez, Alaska. It's a small town by most standards (4000 people), but it's a population center by Alaskan standards. I can't relocate on the fly, I'm stationed here with the military.
>What you are looking for? (pick all that apply)
GF, FWB, wife material, someone to take care of mostly.
I honestly have no idea
>>
>>27328204
Alex?
>>
>>27328214
Impressive, but concerning
>>
>>27328094
When I left the discord a mod reached out to me demanding to know why I left. It made me extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>27328251
Hey there,
we never demand something like that. We also rarely go after people if they leave (it is your choice after all). Long term members are the exception here since they often leave because of some unadressed conflicts that should be dealt with. We never demand an explanation, if you don't want to comment then this is your choice.
If you feel like this has not been done properly, feel free to contact a different member of the mod team who will happily assist clearing this up
>>
>>27328305
The mod team I have dealt with has only responded to me in a snarky manner once I stated my issues. Rather than laughing out anyone that opposes you in the threads or otherwise, I hope you work on fixing the issues within your discord instead of continuing to let your discord be a shitposting cesspool. You have stated in your discord that your moderation team existed due to you choosing favorites, yet laughed in my face when I pointed out the blatant nepotism.

Is someone that constantly trolls and fishes for compliments when the conversation topic isn't about them a good mod?
Is the transexual who was proved to be mentally unstable a few threads prior someone worthy of being given any sort of moderation power whatsoever?
Your moderation team isn't all bad, I will give you that. Modding blatant trolls makes me uncomfortable and suspicious. What is your intent with this discord? A place to help others? Your own personal circlejerk? A drama sitcom where you stir the pot for laughs?
>>
>>27328364
>tranny mods
>trannies as users

This server is a strong strong avoid.
>>
>>27328246
Fly high, ace.
>>
honestly i just need a roommate because i need to move out, if you're understanding of me being always tired and super sad and lame that's just a bonus :'-)

>Status:
neet/semi-provider – i have a full time job and am totally willing to pitch in to rent, but i can't afford a whole place to myself so it'd be so great if i had someone to share rent with

18, female, bi

i am in the bay area (408) and am willing to relocate anywhere that's ~20 mins or less away from my job, preferably campbell/los gatos area

just a roommate
i like to clean and don't mind being a "maid" or whatnot, keeping the house tidy
absolutely nothing sexual!

i'm respectful, easy to get along with and laid back
i don't care if you drink or smoke or do drugs
just let me live in your house for cheap & i'll clean and do chores

my discord is stormy the rabbit#8634
<3
>>
Just looking for a smelly neet girl that hates showers to game with.
>>
>>27305826
I did help out one NEET from these threads who was in a real mess to get back on their feet.
>>
>>27324435
contact?
>>
>>27329211
I don't know my area codes well, but I assume California?
>>
yep!
>>
File: 837d294.jpg (633 KB, 1392x2200)
633 KB
633 KB JPG
>>27329402
Damn it, I'm in FL.
>>
>>27311423

so, im probably one of the few people on here who would take you and your sister. i have a 6 bedroom house, with one free bedroom.

6 kids, wife and myself. kids around your age too im guessing, 20 girl, 17 girl, 15 boy, and it goes down from there.

problem is, my parents are having mental issues at the moment and causing ridiculous amounts of drama. id rather give my kids to you than introduce you to those kinds of issues. if things settle down, ill let you know if you leave some kind of contact info
>>
NEET here
Mtf but haven’t started HRT yet.

Willing to relocate depending on person.
>>
>>27329337
geartoaster@waifu.club
>>
>>27305466
Hey, ieatelectricity on kik, I'll share discord there
>>
34 M here in NY, looking for the right little partner friend person to cuddle and be nice to.
>>
20 something guy/girl couple in 919 area here. We're a couple of pervs but we're also decent people. Wouldn't mind temporarily housing a cute guy or girl around our age who would be interested in a *consensual* fwb-type arrangement. If you're interested leave your contact info and we'll reach out.
>>
>>27328364
Sounds like a mess
>>
This whole thread seems contrived of a vague desire to illustrate some level of selfless decency between people in need online but appears as if it's dedicated more towards an ideal or a fantasy than a purpose. Nevertheless there's no harm done, though there's probably countless people using the inherent neediness of this thread to make wanting loners' hearts go "Doki Doki".

>Status:
NEET I guess..?

Male, 21, Bisexual (as long as it looks girly)

>Location:
Everett, Washington and not exactly functional behind the wheel sadly. I love getting around though.

>Looking for:
I'll figure it out somewhere. I'm certainly not able to house anyone so how about people to chat with, friends and of course the namesake of the thread because "Online Only" doesn't work. Kind of ironic if many people here don't get past the online part though. I'd make a joke about "Come take care of me, Senpai~" but hey, all things deserve a chance so if anyone's in Washington in the Seattle/everett/puget sound area, I could use more people to meet or hang/live with. With or without a given relationship.

>Me:
Does my tone say it all? I'm usually pretty easy to be around but I try not to restrain myself outside of reasonable boundaries. I can be sluggish and struggle to get the right idea at times but I do my best and always will. I have a personal preference towards softer/feminine people even outside of sexuality. It's just more comfortable for me and I'm not great with typical "guy" things. Granted I'm not that soft myself I guess. Patience and understanding are what I give and what I hope to expect. I play a lot of games and try to stay healthy enough so hopefully you do, too.

Who am I even?
>>
>Status:
Provider
Male-bodied, bi, 33
Oklahoma, I will be relocating in a few months to New Mexico
Femme boys, androgynous girls, femme girls. what i need from out of a new living situation is flexible. If its more platonic then I would ask normal roomie things. Otherwise, a stay at home maid would be cash. I can take care of everything else.
My living space is also a creative space, so if you produce music of art of any kind, preferential treatment will be given to you. Must be cat and green-friendly

discord; mlqtst
>>
File: 000020008.jpg (67 KB, 500x666)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>Status:
NEET loser
bio female - 18 - straight
USA (ask me through discord if you want specifics), cant relocate atm
being someones friend or girlfriend in the future. fwb or non-commited type sexual relationships make me uncomfortable. i'd like to save up some money for school.
im free 99.9% of the time to talk to you (including vc), and i'm open to playing games with you. im average height and very thin, with depressive episodes & not very cute so no high expectations plz. also almost cripplingly shy and nervous at first so please give me some time to warm up to you. i dont have any age preferences or anything, just as long as we get along nicely and whatever.
>>
>>27332565
i'm brain-dead sorry,

discord - tomomi#1306
>>
>>27332565
added you
>>
>Status
Between Semi-Provider and NEET – I work but could use the extra financial stability of less bills to pay and things to buy, etc.

Female, /f/, 26, and straight.

Just a room/flatmate, friend, bf, fwb, strictly platonic, etc. I'm open. Would love a serious relationship.

>Needs?
Financial stability and kindness

Discord: Kit#5474
>>
>>27329211
If real dm NoFotota#9858
>>
File: IMG_20181207_134501.jpg (40 KB, 895x674)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
18, unpassing mtf.
Neet.
Basically just looking for someone to pay for my ffs and I'll come be a useless sack of flesh for you.
That's pretty much it.
>>
AAN bump
>>
>>27332565 I'm absolutely no use
NoFotota#9858
>>
>>27332783
I wish you lived in NC instead because I'd be really interested in chatting with you
>>
>>27333703
>>27332789
Lmao here we see someone desperate to lose his v card
>>
>>27332783

Does "/f/" mean something that requires a snowflake secret decoder ring, or are you a XX, biological, anatomical, born-female woman?
>>
>>27332783
I lived in Philadelphia up until about 7 months ago, that would have been really convenient.
>>
Neet bump
>>
File: e2f.jpg (196 KB, 690x692)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>>27319744
>lives in one of the bluest states in the country in a city with gay pride flags on like, every street
>is an alt righter who wants an racist waifu
Move to utah or something dude, we don't want your kind here.

Btw, this site is 18+ kiddo
>>
>>27319744
are you a christian...?
>>
>>27332019
Oh right, Discord. Dewybmt#4226
>>
>>27337071
Faggot detected
Read Siege
>>
Bump
>>
>>27338465
Baste and Siegepilled
>>
>>27304685
I'm a 21yr old shut in. Don't even have my id. Dream job/lifestyle is farm work. As long as you have a spare room and internet id be willing to work.
>>
cute tall skinny 18 year old male neet lf a mommy gf to take care of me and cuddle with.
tropodite#6578
>>
>>27340326
where you at senpai
>>
>>27341214
Indiana, too autistic to look for a job because i doubt anyone wants to hire someone my age with zero work experience who is a highschool drop out.
>>
>>27341387
I doubt you aren't experienced enough to homestead with a fellow anon though.
>>
>>27341400
I fuckin wish. Pretty sure i'm only good at manual labor at this point. I love nature but i hate other people so i shut myself away from everything. I'd consider myself libertarian. Like why the fuck should i have to pay for a license to fish??? Sorry for the rant. I wouldnt be too against moving not too far. Nothing really holding me here except for family i feel like a burden on.
>>
>>27341414
hmu on kik senpai
katzmoor
im headed to bed
>>
>>27332565
Added
>>
>>27304685
Still looking for people? 19, Male. I have a lot of outdoors experience, I've always wanted to homestead but I'm too poor to buy the land
>>
>>27304685
I'm still open if you're around
>>
I feel like a male version of misaki
I want to be a pure-hearted angel and save a poor but cute neet from depression
But I don't trust boys anymore, even if they can be innocent neets, and I feel creepy trying to find pathetic neet girls
What should I do? I do very much want to be good to someone even more pathetic than me
>>
Provider
male 28 straight
CA 714, i have a house by myself with a spare room.
Im just looking to help you get back on your feet, or get started.
I would expect you to do the household chores to pay back for rent. Anything more than that is optional.

Kik: silentswede
>>
>>27319559
Yikes. You do realize that T changes your body forever right? You'll get gross acne and a very ugly voice which you'll regret hopefully sooner than later.
>>
>Status:
Neet
This is complicated for me, sex-male, gender-soon to be female, 18, bi leaning towards girls
Sunshine Coast Australia, near Brisbane, and i'm not able to relocate due to family shit.
i'm about to transition, can't find work becaue no one will hire me because i'm too quiet. these things make me nervous as fuck but i might try it out because why not. i don't want much at all, as long as you're kind to me

Tayla#7821 -discord
>>
>>27344021
creepy agp fuck kill yourself
>>
>>27344029
suuuree, you can go with that if that floats your boat
>>
File: IMG_20181211_214940.jpg (173 KB, 720x960)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
>>27302802
>Status:
Semi-provider
male 20 straight
Fort Collins, Colorado right now can move anywhere in the u.s in 4 months (lease is up)
If a dude it has to be a straight guy and be down to self improve ( hitting gym together , hitting on girls to get laid , plotting ways to get money )
If it's a girl it can be anything from just friends to something like FWB. Not really looking to date unless we really click .
>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements?
I would pay rent and utilities you would have to get a job and help out in some way .
>Expectations?
Looking for whites only I'm pretty much /pol/ stormfront and looking to eventually get a huge house of like minded Bros (or girls) and have a compound .
Preferences? Just be down to self improve as long as your white I am down to help you out .
Needs?
Smart people would be good .
Just be clean and not a glow in the dark (or undercover faggot , if I let you move in and you end up being gay your getting shanked )
Post kik or snap/insta and I'll contact you
>>
>>27344094
Based and Siegepilled
>>
>>27344094
You familiar with Vex?
>>
File deleted.
NEET – I'm not totally useless, I have money saved up from one of my jobs, can easily get another job, and I'm planning on going right back to uni as soon as I have a place to stay.
F/19/straight. I’m not assuming anything sexual will happen but if it was to, I’d prefer a man who’s actually straight (as in I’d feel wicked uncomfortable doing anything with someone who’s into mtf or anything sry ._.)
Currently in New England but from down south. I'm willing to relocate and I could pay for my own ticket as well.
A clean, decent place in a safe neighborhood/area. It would be nice to have a sort of nurturing provider, um preferably a guy who can help give guidance and stuff like that .-.
I feel guilty having requirements considering I'm the one that needs a place to stay, but like stormfront dude ^, really only want to stay with a white person desu. I like to clean, cook, I take care of myself and have good hygiene, I'm good with kids and animals, I'm quiet, and I tend to keep to myself. With all that said, obviously I don't want to stay with someone who's a total slob and super loud and messy, but I understand beggars can't be choosers.

I can send Snapchat/discord if anyone is interested ^-^
>>
>>27344313
Uhmm pic related
>>
>>27344327
>>27344313
you realize anyone that would keep you would use you as a cum dumpster, it would be smarter for you to just, you know, find a boyfriend
>>
File: emus.gif (2.79 MB, 354x258)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>27344313

Is email OK? I'm a 28 y/o boomer, I don't use Snapchat or Discord. Straight white male in the Kansas side of Kansas City with a college degree, a good 9-5 office job and my own clean 2BR/2BA apartment in a safe, mostly quiet area. I'm willing to talk and see if we're compatible. ks66502 @ gmail.
>>
>>27344313
I’m interested. My Snapchat is mesovert
>>
Anyone here from Lithuania? NEET, providers, in-betweens?
>>
>>27344313

maxjenius81#9638
>>
>>27344348
Um...I didn't think about that. I mean, I just don't know where to look. I don't want to do tinder, I'm just not into that, and most people just want to hook up - no one would actually "adopt" me. Should I try one of those mature sites like match or something?
>>27344349
>>27344350
>>27344371
Thank u ._.
>>
>>27344391
I got experience with this just snap me and I’ll explain
>>
>>27344391
try church
>>
>>27344391
>. I don't want to do tinder, I'm just not into that, and most people just want to hook up - no one would actually "adopt" me
If youre not big into in person socializing/boyfriend hunting id probably just lurk around and add people who fit your mold rather than posting somewhere full of thirsty dudes. Probably start fishing for friends without posting photos and hopefully turn that into a relationship. This is /soc/ so any dude is going to be thirsty as fuck.
>>
>>27344313
katzmoor on kik, I could find a place with you.
>>27344094
You and I should start a HH together.
>>
>>27344411
Yeah true desu, I'm probably a rare exception
>>
>>27344429
Good for you my dude
>>
>>27344313
Feel free to add me on snap. Can always use more snap friends.

Snap: dilancuan
>>
>>27344405
>>27344411
Both good suggestions lol I guess it was pretty stupid to post a pic and not expect any of that. Thank you (:
>>27344422
Thx you:)
>>
>>27344463
Yeah I'm just extrapolating based on the first thing that comes to my own mind when seeing your post and picture. Even someone with my morals would be tempted to take advantage of you. You seem to give off strong submissive vibes which doesn't help at all. I'm not looking to be a provider though so good luck on your search.
>>
>>27344471
>Yeah I'm just extrapolating based on the first thing that comes to my own mind when seeing your post and picture. Even someone with my morals would be tempted to take advantage of you.

This is what you call "projection", no not everybody here is a weak, sexually unsatisfied beta with rape fantasies like you are.

This thread gets trolled way too easily by people that dont even leave contact info.
>>
>>27344511
> no not everybody here is a weak, sexually unsatisfied beta

Yeah but you are, stay angry and impotent.
>>
>>27344471
Thx m8 I’ll delete my pic now:)
>>
>>27344575
Actually it’s saying that “something went wrong” fucking awesome :(
>>
>>27344578
Delete the comment on PC. Should work. Make sure your connection is good.
>>
>>27344588
im so dumb :)
>>
>>27344601
rip
>>
>About Me
NEET
22/Male/Relocation depends on finances -- I'm down/Ohio (close to Cincinnati)

>Looking For
Roommate/Flatmate, GF, BF, FWB, work as a live-in maid

>The Rest
5'8", 190, pansexual, dominant until bored. I've lived most of my life in a state of constant dissociation, and I was oblivious to it -- as well as my major bipolar depression -- until just a few years ago. My goal is to treat myself, find my inner drive again, and continue working towards my goals as a programmer, pianist, graphic illustrator, and whatever comes next. Though I'm functional, I'm very quiet, shy, and reserved and often fail to speak up. Though, I act more to compensate for how little I speak.

There are a number of interests I'm omitting because I'm a regular-ass NEET with a surreal-ass brain, including: anime, video games, tabletop RPGs. Odder hobbies include: playing the guitar, playing the piano, being good at sex, cooking, meditation, music production, martial arts (specifically Taijiquan aka Tai Chi).

>Kik
emotion.lord_

>>27308253
>>
>>27344360
I guess I'm a NEET, but can afford to be a provider at the same time. Add me so we can get to know each other.

My Discord: 𝔐emetics#5060
>>
File: 7436f627.png (574 KB, 600x450)
574 KB
574 KB PNG
>>27344738
I just realized that 4chan fucks up the character encoding when posting my nick so here's a pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/yDN8tXsc
>>
>>27344313
Would you be interested in moving to Japan??
>>27327675
>>
>>27344313
Why not. New England bro here, Sev#7681 if you want to chat.
>>
>>27344313
Sup fellow Southerner in the Northeast?

You had me up until "like stormfront dude".

I don't know how much of a problem that would be, but if you'd like to meet up some day and see how things go, you can join the discord an we'll talk there.
>>
>>27344391

The whole concept of "adopting" someone tends to bring out people's fetishistic streak.

It's also often assumed that it's a temporary arrangement until the NEET person is able to get their shit together a bit and can move onto their own things.

If you're hoping for a forever home type of deal... I mean, it COULD happen, there are definitely a couple people on the discord who are looking for that sort of thing, but there will be a lot of attention to sort through.
>>
>>27344463
Kik timtams2016
We may be a good fit! =)
>>
>>27344313
fuck it ill bite, can you email me if youre still looking or something?
notmynamethrowawayemail@gmail.com idk what youre looking for from a guy but id like to hear about it or whatever
>>
>>27344313
Send me an email on newthrowawayaway@protonmail.com
Let's talk and see if we're compatible.
>>
>>27344988
What is the discord? :0
>>27344981
Uhm well why would that even matter? I don’t rly think it’s very unreasonable and I’m not some gonna go on some Lauren Southern-tier tirade on a pretty much apolitical discord.
>>
>>27344988
Also I don’t expect a forever home or whatever. It would be nice I guess to find someone like that but it’s very unrealistic and unreasonable - I’m not setting my hopes that high.
>>
>>27345104
> What is the discord? :0

Invite link at the top post: https://discordapp.com/invite/22QDunz

> Uhm well why would that even matter?

It might not. Thus the talking and hanging out before moving on to anything more permanent.
>>
>>27345108

I met a girl on /b/ and we ended up seeing each other off-and-on for several years. If distance (and being from different countries) had been less of a problem we'd probably have stayed together.

Maybe unrealistic and unreasonable, but it CAN happen.
>>
>>27344313
Do you have an age limit?
>>
File: 3st-prize.jpg (31 KB, 480x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>27345684
If you have to ask this, they're too young for you.
>>
>>27344327
>>27344313
Not sure why no one mentioned how fake this looks.
>>
>>27344313
Hindudindu#8242 if you're interested
>>
>>27344313
Discord is halcyon#8301 if you’re still looking
>>
>>27345812
Shush, boy, you'll ruin the LARP we're having.
>>
>>27345858
larp means live action role-playing
>>
>>27345865
Actually it's a corruption of 'lol'
>>
>>27329211
Absolute shame you aren't more north, that's perfect.
>>
>>27345865

Yes, we're role playing that we'll get some live action from the girl in the picture. Understand?
>>
>>27345684
Uhm mid 30s preferably
>>27345812
It would have probably looked less fake if I had never posted the picture asdkjsks
>>
>>27302802
>Status
NEET

>Sex/ Age, Sexuality
Male, 19, Dont have a preference

>Location, are you willing to relocate
Latin American, yes 100% willing

>What are you looking for?
No preference

>Anything else?
To be honest Im a person willing to do anything to leave the current place Im in, and when I say anything its yeah anything. I can also send pictures on request. Im also willing to work and pay my part
>>
>>27345998

Post a verification pic if you're concerned about people thinking you're fake. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: she is a .jpg (41 KB, 852x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>27344313
>>
File: mitchell-catfish.jpg (66 KB, 980x556)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>27346107

Don't forget the update where she likes guys in their mid-30s.
>>
File: do.jpg (647 KB, 2816x2112)
647 KB
647 KB JPG
>>27346107
>>27346124
>>
>>27346129

I'm not going to sage the thread because of one low-effort catfish.

In any case, there are attractive 19 year old girls with daddy issues on 4chan, so there's a possibility she's legit.
>>
>>27346144
i meant her specifically
>>
>>27345998
Wanna move to Canada? I have some maple syrup
>>
>>27344313
I live in New England as well, I live a couple blocks from the beach, work, and am attending college. If you're interested, let me know and I will give you my contact info.
>>
>>27346172

tabernac, what manner of perversion is this?!
>>
>>27344313
>>27344327
Why do you need to move ? what is your current living situation ?
What is the farthest place you would move to?
Do you think you'd be capable of immigrating to another country if you needed to ?
Canada ? UK ? EU ?
what is your Discord ?

Relationship wise, are you a Virgin? have you ever lived with a guy before ?
>>
File: 1544595202714.jpg (314 KB, 1121x1772)
314 KB
314 KB JPG
>>27344327

For anyone interested, based on reverse image search the pic appears to be unique in all of the usual lazy tricks people pull (pic relevant).

Based on various forensic analyses it looks like it **MAY** have been edited to remove self-harm scars and possibly to make her tits look bigger.

So, yeah, kinda the sort of things I'd expect from a real 19 year old girl who had written the post here.

Come live with me. There are a bunch of good LibArt colleges around here.
>>
File: 60nm1mwkff711.jpg (25 KB, 714x705)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>27343795
>>
>>27346124
>>27346432
?? K first of all, it’s my pic yes lol. Second of all, it’s not edited besides a snap smoothing filter. It’s probabky how I was too big for the dress or something. I joined the discord & I can time stamp or something there jfc -_-

>Come live with me. There are a bunch of good LibArt colleges around here

Um maybe I will ._.

>>27346172
Lol possibly yes, I don’t mind where I end up having to stay as long as I can go to school in the fall.

>>27346350
That’s a lot of questions, could just answer over discord
>>
>>27346509
I own a company and have several hundreds of thousands of dollars in resting capital. My company is valuated at $3.4M right now. I'm in Minneapolis by one of the best schools in the Midwest.

Come live with me and you'll never have to worry about money again.
>>
>>27346651
>>27346509

I own two companies and have several thousands of hundreds of dollars in resting capital. My company is valuated at $6.8M right now. I'm in the NYC area by several of the best schools in the world.

>>
File: 20181212_055106.jpg (474 KB, 1616x1212)
474 KB
474 KB JPG
>>27344313
>>
>>27346509
Hey, you can add micha19968 if you want
>>
>>27321712
Contact?

>>27344313
snap: vidaxd
Kik: rocknforte
stationed overseas currently if you're interested
>>
>>27307060
Creep.
>>
>>27346509
Hey anon, I don't want to post my kik or snap here, but if you want to add my kik DontStepOnSnake, I can give them to you there. I'm in the mid-atlantic and pretty right-wing, if you're imterested.
>>
>>27346509
I never got a Snapchat add
>>
Any neets or other peeps in south-west Germany looking for a roommate?

Semi-provider, possibly NEET.
My current job situation is a little shaky, but it should finally be stable in the next month(s) or so.
Things likely wouldn't happen right away anyhow, so that gives us time to discuss specifics while I take care of things here.
Could potentially discuss being a pure provider as well, but things would really have to mesh well.

22, male, bisexual.

South-west Germany
Willing to relocate under the right circumstances.

just a room/flatmate, friend, F/M/T only, gf, bf, fwb, live-in maid, strictly platonic, etc...
Fine with anything, really.

>Anything else you would like to add? Requirements? Need my own room, first and foremost. Public transit also a "must" depending on the place and circumstances, as I cannot drive and will not be able to do so for a while.
I am very clean, and you should be too. I'm not talking sterile; I only ask that you at least clean up after yourself. What your room looks like is up to you.
Would also like to add that I am not a fan of smoking, so I would prefer if that was done outside of the apartment...

Can't think of anything else to add, and I think this is enough for starters.

I know I probably seem like a huge stickler and uptight, but I'm really not. I'm just treating this seriously and not like an endless slumber party at a friend's house where you can do and leave what you want.

Interested?
Drop your Discord tag and I'll add you. Will be monitoring the thread until it closes.
>>
>>27348453
I screwed up on the last green text. Accidentally forgot to add a line-break after it, and some info ended up being part of the green text.
Sorry!
>>
>>27346327
im not her but im 18/F that wants to live in new england, my discord is lotte#6678
>>
Bump. Gotta see where this Asian broad goes.

>>
>>27349959

What asian broad?
>>
NEET – willing to move in with someone and receive some personal support
M 22 bi
831 California. willing to relocate anywhere but no money
roomate, gf, bf, whatever. willing to clean the house and learn how to cook
>Preferences
location with good internet
female or cute boy
>Contact
Discord: Cheese#2846
Kik: AnonymousCS
>>
>>27302802
Are there any people who take in neets (providers) who are vanilla submissives? I basically can't get get along with guys who aren't. Vanilla submissives are the only type of men who don't intimidate me. I have severe agoraphobia. I'm female. I want someone with common interests that way the conversation continuously flows. I like a bunch of nerdy stuff.
>>
>>27352408

i dont know for sure, but im willing to explore and see if i meet those standards if youd like to.
>>
>>27352425
Yea I'm not sure because of your post here:
>>27344371
You were replying to a girl who sounds really submissive and I am not submissive I WANT someone who is submissive to dominate. Not the other way around.
>>
File: savemeplease.jpg (1.6 MB, 3072x3072)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>27304685
>Status
NEET as of July

I have a good education from a private school (gifted and talented program).

4 years of college education but a lot of shit stopped me graduating (school fucked up my student record/changed the credit value of my classes, fatal car crash, violence at home, was in hospital/sexually assaulted several times).

Quit my job and moved across the country for my serious bf to get away from my toxic family in July. Kicked me out and destroyed most of my belongings bc I got scammed out of my life savings and didn't find a new job within 2 months of relocating.

Trying to get out of yet another violent situation because I stupidly accepted my mother's invitation to live with her/her alcoholic bf. He's threatened/tried to take our lives multiple times. I'm scared and need out of here.

Bio female, 26, pansexual.

Currently in Trinidad. What's left of my stuff is in the UK. If you're willing to pay for me and my stuff to travel, I will. I want to get away from bad memories.

Other autists? Animal lovers. Shy guys.

I'm very affectionate. If we click I would be interested in being your gf. I want to watch anime/read manga/play vidya/420 with you in sexy costumes.

I don't need fancy gifts or dates, just love and basics taken care of so I can work on bringing in my own small income on Etsy.

I've 14 years' experience w/ animals particularly horses; a farm/homestead would be just perfect.

I am emotionally needy but also a people pleaser so it balances out. I don't spend much time/money on makeup/clothes but scrub up nicely when I do feel like dressing up.

I have a VERY strong work ethic- no qualms mucking out your stables at 5am when it's below freezing outside.

I'm loving, smart and hard working, I've just been repeatedly fucked over SO BAD in life it's a long-winded sick joke now. Please help.
>>
>>27352432
Forgot to add email- you can tell I have had 5 hours of sleep in the past week
>>
>>27352432
What's your discord? I can't help you but you seem like the coolest person.
>>
>>27352432
FUCK
Tab00Taima@mail.com

Sorry, I am a wreck in my current environment
>>
>>27352428

If you were a vanilla submissive looking for another vanilla submissive to live codependently ever after, I'd be interested as I've been pretty happy in a relationship that was about 90% that (and 10% her wanting to do weird sex stuff when she was especially drunk).
>>
>Was a NEET most of my life
>Parents wanted me to be a better person
>But in truth they didn't really mind if I didn't go to school or not
>Country is a shit hole and always had dreams of leaving
>Know that I'll probably starve outside but I truly want to be better
>Learn some skills here and there
>Time to finally leave
>Life does improve but it gets equally harder every day that pass by
>I even went homeless 2 times already
>Lack skills to absolutely everything other than masturbation and video games
>I may even suck at video games

I'm not exactly complaining, I rather this to the life I used to have, leeching off my parent in a country with an already fucked situation, but I just wish I could lay off and take my time, minding my own business and doing the things I like, only pursuing interests out of joy instead of out of desperation.

I want to be a NEET again. I was not prepared for this, but it is what I choose.
>>
>>27352451
Thanks. my self esteem is through the damn floor right now so thanks for being interested. I literally just signed up

XxAmiatxX

Also Pokemon Showdown

XxTaimaxX
>>
>>27352451
>>27352428
>>27352408
Pretty sure this is Nasu/Indigo, a psychotic tranny pedophile.
>>
>>27352467
No I'm a gentle dom. Or a tender/kind primal predator might be a better bdsm term.
>>27352480
You have to also add the four number after your discord name. And your body is amazing, but your horse drawing is out of this world amazing.
>>
>>27352495
No I'm not. But surprisingly I got asked if I was just the other day too. Pedos are disgusting. I want someone 25+ ONLY; please do not message me if you are not 25+. I'm 30 myself.
>>
>>27352408
> Vanilla submissives are the only type of men who don't intimidate me. I have severe agoraphobia
>>27352428
> I WANT someone who is submissive to dominate.
the fist claim smelled like bullshit, then you confirmed it.
you're just a man hating feminist that want to trap a guy in an abusive relationship
Fuck you and every other woman like you.
>>
>>27352509
>I got asked if I was just the other day too.

thats a yikes from me senpai
>>
>>27352518
Uh I have no idea why people would think that I'm a pedo I find it hard to carry on conversations with people under 25 even. They have almost nothing to say and expect you to carry on the entire goddamn conversation at least 25+ people have cultivated a bit more of a personality.
>>
>>27352529
And I had never heard of that indigo person till I got asked that literally just yesterday even.
>>
>>27352502
Thanks for helping out my retarded ass. Wish I could just edit the original post but you fuck up when you're typing in desperation

Really flattered you like my body and doubly pleased you appreciate my art; it's a huge part of who I am. I also do 2D needlefelted pet portraits and 3D sculptures. Pic related is made almost entirely of dog hair.

XxAmiatxX#5117
>>
>>27352534
So it's like super weird someone would ask me again and from so little info too. I guess what this dude has been telling me about gfd doms being so rare is actually true; but anyone who preaches about raping kids is NOT gentle.
>>
>>27352544
No offense but why are you here? You are way too cool, pretty, talented to be here. Sometimes this place can be a cesspool.
>>
>>27352545
You both talk in a weird autistic manner, have problems with self actualized men, and claim to have agoraphobia.
>>
>>27352548
No offense but can you fuck right off already? Guess who's making this thread a cesspool right now? (Its you)
>>
>>27352544

That is really fuckin' cool.
>>
>>27352548
You're too nice. Like I've said I have had a really rough life. Lots of alcoholism and violence in my family. I became severely depressed at around 13 years old + anxiety, PTSD, a couple of chronic health issues and literal autism.

No one will even hire me to work in a supermarket because of how obviously damaged I am.

I have been used and fucked over by too many people put my trust in. Failed by the school system, by social services and the welfare system. My family exposed me to drug addicts and pedophiles.

I have had guys trying shit with me since I was 8 or 9 years old but nobody who wants to fuck me sees me as a human being and nobody who loves me wants to fuck me. My boyfriend lost all sexual interest in me after about 3 years despite being a virgin when we met. He gave me limping when we went on a shopping trip as a reason for throwing me out. I was limping because I had been working 11 hour shifts and commuting 5 hours a day to work in below freezing temperatures whilst he was unemployed.

They got rid of me in that job because they walked in on me collapsed on the floor and vomiting. I was willing to carry on anyway.

I don't know, I had a strict upbringing and was raised to be polite, helpful, give everyone the benefit of the doubt, work hard etc. It's just lead to me being exploited. to the point I lost 17lbs in 3 weeks from starving in a job where they didn't pay me for 4 months over the winter but I didn't want to seem 'entitled'. When I finally complained they threatened to sue me.

The last apartment I lost because I couldn't find a job within 2 months of relocating and lost all my savings to a scammer. I had been calling and emailing every farm, zoo, vet clinic, kennels, cattery etc within a 25 mile radius 6 months prior to even moving. They all loved my resume but took one look at me in person and said no thanks. I tried goign up and down the main streets with my resume; all of them just looked at me funny and never contacted me.
>>
File: IMG_8292.jpg (1.32 MB, 3264x2445)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB JPG
>>27352562
Thanks so much, I want to make replicas of pets like this with their own hair as a keepsake or memorial for when they pass away as an alternative to my 2D felted portraits. I need to get fast at it though, this one took 28 hours (and a lot of stabbing my fingers) from start to finish.

I made a start with my Etsy page, but when my bf kicked me out I lost the local customer base I worked so hard to start building. I missed out on so many commissions and partnjerships with local grooming parlours. I couldn't put my stuff in storage so lost almost all my materials, packaging etc I bought specifically for the business.

Pat of the reason I am asking for help here is so I can have the means to help myself. If I'm established I can start making/selling again but not here where I am cut off from many public services and have to be ready to run for my life at a moment's notice.
>>
>>27352607
>They all loved my resume but took one look at me in person and said no thanks.

That's super weird. What are they seeing, do you think?
>>
>>27352628
If I say it's because I'm black in rural England I'll get accused of playing the race card.

Maybe because I'm so obviously nervous and uncomfortable around people even though I'm a chronic peoplepleaser. Ca be overly polite or formal. Softly spoken. Don't like making eye contact etc.
>>
>>27352607
Some of the stuff you've been through in childhood I can relate. I wish you the best with the art stuff. I'm also an artist so I know how that is.
>>
>>27352432
>>27352544
>>27352607
>>27352621
For anybody that isnt mature enough to understand this is what a bat shit insane severely mentally ill person writes like. If you let this person within 100 yards of anything you cherish in this world you will severely regret it in the worst possible way.

There is no red flag big enough to encapsulate this literal trainwreck of a human being.
>>
>>27352898
Was going to speak up but you said it better.
>>
File: IMG_20181129_063523.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x2560)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>>27348189
Hi, this is Ryan. You can reach me on Discord!

Ryno Jellies#6023
>>
>>27348453
I may be interested in the future if my current relationship goes South, I already know a little bit of German so yeah
>>
>>27352529
It really depends on the person. That's the norm, though, so I'm not surprised.
>>
>>27352898
>>27352963
The self-absorption is real too, pretty disturbing.
>>
>>27353106
I thought you were supposed to tell people about yourself in this thread. I was asked why I was here so I thought people couldn't figure out why I couldn't just make it on my own, so I;m just providing more context/explanation in a transparent way. If I wasn't supposed to respond to questioning then I'm sorry? I have autism and yes I am mentally ill, like 50-60% of people on this site. The only idfference is that I'm being open and honest. You can call me self absorbed but half the reason I'm this fucked up is that I obsessively worry about other people instead of putting myself first. I'm a people-pleaser and that usually lands me in abusive situations. I worry about pleasing my family and that's exactly why I am scared of being murdered by my mother's boyfriend, because she REALLY really wanted me to come here. Now I'm regretting it. So here we are.
>>
>>27353255
It's not like that, it's the disclosure of some really personal stuff in the first person. There's a particular manner of speech associated with certain types of problems, that's all. There's no problem with being transparent, but, it's hard to explain other than you just notice it after a while.
>>
>>27353263
All I can do is put it down to the autism, though I suspect I may have a personality disorder as well. I really do try to figure out what other humans require of me and how to respond appropriately, but I'm not very good at it. Sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way. I will leave now.
>>
>>27353291
You don't have to leave, we're just concerned you might be touchy.
>>

Female (/f/), 26, and straight.

A provider. Would love a serious relationship, but also open to a friend, bf, fwb, platonic, etc.

>Needs?
Help with rent, kindness

>Discord
Kit#5474
>>
>>27352898
I wonder what's wrong with you that you think that? Her art is amazing like almost genius level, trust me I know because I draw & paint. I also work out so I know how much work she put into her body too. She's a literal goddess genius.
>>
>>27354034
her art's pretty good, the autism's just as obvious as mine though desu
>>
>>27353255
>like 50-60% of people on this site
Honny listen real close here: you are mentally ill like a piece of art in the lurve is worthless. I have literal autism too but I can still tell that they guys in here saying that about you are probably so far down the rabbit hole into depression and being NEET. That's the only only reason they are insulting you. They are jealous. You have still accomplished so much after being threw so much. I hope you actually understand on some level how amazing & incredible you are. You are NOOOOOT self absorbed for explaining your situation. But this is what I meant about this place being a cesspool. I hope you find something better than what this world is giving you because you deserve it.
>>
File: 51HsYkuwC0L.jpg (44 KB, 333x500)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>27354038
Yea I have it too, so what if it's obvious? People who are autistic are the next stage of human evolution. I prefer the company of fellow autists. They find it extremely difficult to lie. They are pure and beautiful thinkers.

She can learn to avoid people who might take advantage of her just like I have. Book related.
>>
File: yesss.jpg (11 KB, 178x293)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>27354047
I have a physical copy of the book, I just happen to be a fascist. That's nothing against >>27353291, facts are facts though desu. People like that who happen to be on the right end of the bell curve give me some hope even if they seem nuts.
>pic related
>>
File: rockwell.jpg (72 KB, 422x651)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>27354054
Also this, with modifiers.
>>
File: 91zdHwFmpRL.jpg (687 KB, 1466x2211)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
>>27354054
Well, truly you are a horrible person then. LOL. I'm white as the goddamn snow I'm so pale & ethically I'm German too but I wouldn't touch you with a 25 foot long poll (/pol/). There is no quality in any person more disgusting than treating someone like less of a human for ANY ANY ANY materialistic/superficial/or shallow reason - something that person can not control. So race, appearance, autism, etc. I don't like shallow superficial people who are too trapped in this world.
>>
File: r5cpggqvezmy.png (468 KB, 1000x1050)
468 KB
468 KB PNG
>>27354063
Oh okay. Pic related.

I bet you do nothing but masturbate to blacked.com too.
>>
>>27354067
>>27354065
>>27354047
>>27354042
>>27354034
>>27352686

You need to leave.
>>
File: sign-3422241_640.jpg (46 KB, 640x426)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>27354071
Haha no. Can't make me. :)
>>
File: allout.jpg (24 KB, 500x500)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>27354065
>>27354073
>assuming i hate other races
>literally dodged the picture
Okay, /leftypol/
>>27354067
pic related
>>
>>27354073
I can wait until your guard down, contact you, and make you wish you never posted here though after you can't spend a day without feeling like a nazi will break your door down any minute.
>>
File: (you).jpg (27 KB, 474x433)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>>27354077
npcs aren't worth going after yet.
>>27354065
>>
>>27354079
idk how much longer i can hold myself back, i feel like its a matter of time before the first politically motivated serial killings start
>>
>>27354076
This picture:
>>27354063
If you identify as a nazi you fundamentally hate other races. That's what they were about. Have you not listened to any jordan peterson, brainlet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoWERdp_FXc
>>
>>27354077
>without feeling like a nazi will break your door down any minute.
Rofl what? Go ahead and add me: Skye#5923

My guard is down now.
>>
>>27354086
I know that feel
>>27354087
No. You obviously know nothing about Nazism, look beyond what's taught in schools. Nazi =/= skinhead, you twat. Most skinhead groups are fed-run.
>>
>>27354086
I'll thank you while looking you right in the eyes while you strangle me cos then I wont have to come to this cesspool and read racist's dumbass fuck boi thoughts. Lol.
>>
>>27354093
You might want to check your blackwhite.
>>
File: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (49 KB, 645x729)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>27354090
Pic related is you. I know it's really hard for you to listen to others or think at all but you should watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTy1tUi1IlA
>>
>>27354093
lmao you want to be raped and bred by fascists like every other far left girl like fucking pottery!

>dommes little cuck lefty bois
>gets dommed by fashy men

you cant escape nature
>>
>>27354096
>jordan peterson

C L E A N Y O U R R O O M G O Y

Nazism/Fascism is an inevitable social reaction to piss poor implementations of authoritarian left ideologies. It's too late for you now, you would have had to strangle nationalistic impulses in the womb like they did in the USSR.
>>
>>27354101
No I actually genuinely want to kidnap an incel and brainwash/hypnotize him into being my perfect fuck toy. Especially if I can intercept him right before he goes on his spree shooting. Then I can morally justify all the torture using psychedelics. I guess that's how far on the left I am.
>>
>>27354096
>peterstein
while(leftLeaning==false)
{
mockIntelligence(You);
}
>>27354112
You glow in the dark.
>>
File: seminole.jpg (13 KB, 300x286)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>27354101
>girl
>>
>>27354112
you're gonna get raped by an incel lmao, female power fantasies are so cute, even the weakest dude could outfight and overpower you 1 on 1, you have never been hurt by a man clearly, you just have no clue of the discrepancy in capacity for violence. you also dont have the mental toughness to engage in the kind of sneak attack you'd need to catch a guy by surprise.
>>
>>27354122
I psychologically dom guys who are like easily 3 times my size or bigger. I'm super petite. I do this every day.

> you'd need to catch a guy by surprise.

I know. The way I fantasize about is I'm lurking around in my van. Seeing the guy with the gun (but under his jacket or something), stopping and getting out and catching him by surprise with some chloroform. His intentions would be to go on a spree shooting out of loneliness. Do you want to know what I fantasize about doing next?
>>
>>27354112
Indigo, no?
>>
>>27354132
>chloroform
Takes 4-5 minutes to work. I know from experience. Nice try kiddo.
>t. biochemist
>t. failed to use on self
:^)
>>
>>27354132
>I do this every day.
And they are all incels too. Should of made that clear. Haven't been even minutely close to being raped by one yet. They are bashful & shy. They can barely even make eye contact for extended periods of time idk HOW in the world one will force his dick into me. They can't even force their eyes onto mine.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>27354132
Sadly your fantasies are not only unrealistic, but completely egoistic. You assume all sorts of shit about people without thinking about yourself. You parrot points you're told and only feel. I pity you.
>>
>>27354132
>I psychologically dom guys

oh no no no no no!

>>27354133
i really think it is, they claim they arent and the discord they listed isn't indigo's, im adding this one to the lolcow server too though
>>
>>27354133
WHY DO PPL KEEP ASKING ME???????????? THAT IM NOT A DEMENTED PEDOPHILE! I AM SO TRIGGER RN WHO EVEN IS INDIGO??????????

>>27354136
So like you wanna teach me how then?
>>
>>27354140
You've clearly never been in the mind of an incel, they're much worse than the standard.
>>27354142
>lolcow server
I left that because I have better things to do. It's just sad.
>>27354146
>that response
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>teach me
Not until you learn to think. The heck.
>>
>>27354141
This:
>>27354140
An incel raping someone is far more unrealistic than anything I've been talking about here.

>>27354142
Nah I wont join your server where people have no other life but to make fun of others to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>27354148
I think a looooooot better than you. I just need the chemical formulate that doesn't take 4-5 mins to work. ROFL. Do you know anything about chemistry rly?
>>
>>27354149
no i'm not adding YOU to the server, i'm adding your information. we are keeping a catalog of the most mentally ill soc users.
>>
File: totemkopf.png (102 KB, 850x1024)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>27354149
You really aren't familiar with incel culture. Half are sociopaths in disguise. Thankfully I am not one of them.
>>
>>27354154
>I just need the chemical formulate that doesn't take 4-5 mins to work.

oh no no no no no....
>>
>>27354155
Oh okay cool. They call me Opal when I'm camwhoring.
>>
File: ho.png (4 KB, 266x190)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>27354158
Dude gib chemical formulate?????????
>>
File: owie.png (511 KB, 600x715)
511 KB
511 KB PNG
>>27354154
>>
>>27354163
I saved that Shrek image. I love it. Thank you.
>>
>>27354159
By the way. If you're into psychological manipulation, consider how you were RAISED. I got where I did not only through processing facts but through considering source, spin, consequences, et cetera. You're also smug enough to assume you know a doctrine you've never read. But that makes sense, considering you probably get your information from HuffPost or whatever other outlet you use.
>>
>>27354169
If you mean how I was raised and a doctrine I've never read I have read the Bible and was raised Christian, in a bad way though. Not saying Christianity is bad. These Christians who raised me were.
>>
>>27354159
I can tell you're going to be fun.
>>
>>27354178
That's what everyone tells me. :)
>>
>>27354181
Fun to abuse.
>>
File: download.jpg (94 KB, 514x767)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>27354183
Oh nah, I'm not into that sorry. I want to find someone else who wants to be abused (in a nice way - sexually).
>>
>>27354177
I rebelled against everything I was raised in, you'd have expected me to be a (You). Thing is, I like science, especially taboo science. I really really like taboo anything. So it should be no surprise I got here instead. Have fun never having kids, I wish it didn't have to be that way.
>>27354185
>sexual abuse
The only reason I'll even respond to this is because it always backfires. Poster related.
>>
I won't spend much time breaking this down but as the other anon pointed out, chloroform does not work quickly enough for you to subdue someone that way, you have to hold them down for some amount of time. Secondly, you could never sneak up on even a particularly weak and unaware male, you just have no idea how outclassed you are physically and mentally. Your only chance is if he's already asleep.

I will be a generous man and explain exactly how you could do this. First you're going to have to give up your cunt as bait to get him to fall asleep next to you. I'm sure a smart girl like you can figure out the rest. That's your only option here.
>>
>>27354188
I meant 'abuse' in the bdsm way not REAL abuse. I like a nervous guy I could tease a lot.
>>
>>27354192
You high functionings are aware it was a silly fantasy right?

>I will be a generous man and explain exactly how you could do this. First you're going to have to give up your cunt as bait to get him to fall asleep next to you. I'm sure a smart girl like you can figure out the rest. That's your only option here.
You are finally turning me on
>>
>>27354185
I don't care if you're not into it, that's the appeal.
>>
>>27354196
>turning me on
I'm pretty sure you cum when you walk into walls, Opal.
>>
>>27354196
>it-its just a silly fantasy ;~;

nice cope, a dumb woman can't even think of a decent fantasy so you need a man to do it for you
>>
>>27354195
Did someone say nervous guy?
>>
>>27354192
Okay then let me tell you a true story about how mentally ill of a whore degen I am then. I stole this khhv 400lb low functioning's mana preventing him from becoming a wizard ;-; But after he fell asleep next to me (nude) I took a bunch of pics of him. Later when he was awake I embarrassingly admitted to him what I had done and I showed him the pictures. But he was so cool about it he was just bashful and blushing and saying it was okay as long as I didn't show anyone. I later deleted them because they were taking up space in my camera and I have better nudes of him anyway.
>>
>>27354203
Get out of here dude, it's a trap desu
>>
>>27354207
lmaaaooooooo some e domme you are, if you had a decent man in charge of you maybe you could become a nice girl, doubt it though. i thought your guard was down?
>>
>>27354211
Define trap
>>
>>27354207
>Ideally very sweet and kind; able to do normal social things but alone with me VERY shy. Because I have childhood trauma this is what relaxes me the most. I also really love being doted on and DOING the doting as well. Stuff like compliments and flattery all the time, cuddling, sweet talking. It just gets to me so much ;-; Puts me into a love state. I actually really like the puppy love/teenage love type of relationship.

opal stop pretending to be an e domme, you could never pull it off
>>
>>27354212
It's as down as it can go right now. I like the type of guy that I was describing. So it makes no sense that you call him not decent. He's amazing. I'm so fucking lucky that I got to do those things.
>>
>>27354220
I'm a dom for me not for you. I like what I like because that's who I am; don't give one single fuck if I'm not mean enough for Nazi's like you.
>>
>>27354219
Predator.
>>
>>27354227
>>27354221
i was so right about you
>>
>>27354229
I mean, if it’s a girl willing to talk to me I’m probably ok with it. I’m pretty starved for affection at this point.
>>
File: ymoiq7d3i5j11.jpg (376 KB, 828x979)
376 KB
376 KB JPG
>>27354231
Yes you are. Because the scariest thing to a Nazi is social disorder. Anti-hypergamy scares you because it disrupts your ideas about social order.
>>
>>27354232
https://www.pornhub.com/model/opalnova

just whack it to her pornhub instead, her face isnt even cute, sad!

i'm actually sorry you got raped or abused as a kid or whatever opal but it doesnt excuse you being so terrible, plenty of abused people still manage to be good.
>>
>>27354232
Please, go find someone of higher quality. Go outside. Talk with your neighbors. Work out. Really just do something for yourself, don't rely on text for satisfaction.
>>
>>27354235
loooooool
>>
>>27354237
DON'T ENCOURAGE WHACKING!
>>
>>27354237
As appealing as that suggestion is or isn’t, it isn’t really about the sexuality of it at this point. Just the affection. Part of why I’m here and not on Pornhub in the first place
>>
>>27354237
I am good.
>>27354240
I work out every day and I draw & paint.
>>
>>27354247
That's why I say go outside.
>>
>>27354240
My neighbors are all middle aged redneck married couples. I don’t want to talk to them. I will agree that I need to start working out again though.
>>
>>27354250
Not you, Babylonian.
>>27354252
You might not want to, I have to put up with the entire town around me. It's called fake it till you make it.
>>
File: xz8l0BZ.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
>>27354250
Pic related. My body I work on every day, and my art I try to work on often but still experience creative walls. I try to read at least a book a month too. I listen to lectures while I draw & work out about politics, religion, science. I love Jung, Alan Watts, and Zizek.
>>
I just want to adopt opalnova
>>
>>27354253
But I don’t want to talk to middle aged redneck couples? What the fuck do they have to offer me?
>>
File: 84R9Wlu.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>27354252
Oh I just realize you were talking to this other guy and not me. Haha. Being starved for attention is not bad. It's normal.
>>
>>27354250
I feel like there's not so much fire in your posts anymore Opal, what happened? "I'm good" is all you've got? See an actual therapist, please Opal, stop coming here, this place is terrible for the mentally ill.
>>
>>27354256
>>27354260
Nice body and art, is there a place i can veiw your art?
>>
>>27354259
>>27354259
I can't stand rednecks either. Grew up around those people too. You will become intellectually attention starved around those types. It's like they can not talk about anything other than smoking weed and fucking. Two of the top things that I love to do in life and yet I need the intellectual stimulation first to get into those things first.
>>
>>27354259
Job offers. Straw haired maidens. Rep. Know that community is required for success. Don't fall for the thot.
>>
>>27354283
>intellectually attention starved
How ironic considering your smug assumptions earlier.
>>
>>27354270
>https://pastelcronenberg.tumblr.com/
Here is pretty much the ones I want to show people or are my favs but if you want to shift threw hundreds of pieces of mine you can here: https://opalcocoon.imgur.com/
>>
File: oh hello there.jpg (9 KB, 480x360)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>27354306
>berg
Ah.
>>27354270
Beware.
>>
>>27354235
>anti-hypergamy
Genetic sabotage.
You know who I am.
>>
File: 27486.jpg (28 KB, 307x475)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>27354311
Sorry but I'm better at telling who's worthy to mix with my genes than you are. Book related.
>>
>>27354314
>I'm better at choosing
Remember: fuck ups exist. Clearly you're one of them, "Skye".
>>
File: meme.png (152 KB, 403x403)
152 KB
152 KB PNG
:^)
>>
>>27354316
I doubt you are intelligent enough to read that book Lol.
>>
>>27354323
How do I order something custom from you?
>>
>>27354323
Surely then you're smart enough to read all the studies on racial homogeneity, trust, genetic health of populations, outbreeding depression in humans, and so forth?
Or is the dissonance too much?
>>
>>27354325
I don't do custom videos/pics. Never have. If you mean a drawing/painting then we can talk. Add me on discord: Skye#5923
>>
>>27354334
Dang, I was going to ask for customs. I'm a huge fan of your winking vids. I have a $20,000 budget.
>>
>>27354334
aaaaaaaaaand there it is
Tell me, what do you believe in? Truly?
>>
>>27354333
We have different opinions on evolutionary psychology honny. That has nothing nothing to do with race. I like actually pray that you gain some level of self confidence so you don't have to feel threatened by race. I'm not even religious really but I'm saying this little prayer out into the void that goes like: God please help these people with their racist brain demons. I hope you don't think I'm making fun of you or being condescending I really am praying for your kind to wake up in this world. :( I am actually hoping you find someone who is of the race you hate that you can make a connection to them and finally see them as human beings instead of subhumans.
>>
>>27354338
Nah, I just don't feel comfortable doing that. I like can never do something when someone asks it of me for money. I guess it has something to do with my dominate nature. I'd much rather be telling others what to do.
>>
>>27354343
Damn, I mean there was that time you were doing live shows for like $2/min or something and I kind of missed the boat on it. It's just that I have this income now and I literally want to blow it on your anus.
>>
File: hurr.png (195 KB, 1272x800)
195 KB
195 KB PNG
>>27354340
>seeing other races as subhumans
You keep assuming that, yet you completely skipped over what I said earlier. You're assuming I'm /pol/. Didn't I make it clear in the other thread that I'm not? I not only believe in the preservation of the unique races of the world for cultural benefit, but I believe regions like those in pic related can be improved with upbreeding and global trade. Next time get your head out of your ass for half a second and you might understand what I'm talking about.
Beware what you're doing to society. It WILL come back to bite you.
>>
>>27346509
It was mostly sarcastic but I'm not opposed to adopting a neet I guess. I got a pretty good setup and really don't ask of anything other than helping out around the house and petting my chinchilla when I'm busy.
>>
File: 1539942760338.jpg (78 KB, 656x704)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>27354343
Tfw would love a girl who would dom me because I'm a submissive guy. It's a shame girls like you are so rare.
>>
>>27354378
Her body is political. Remember that.
>>
>>27354348
Yea on chaturbate. Those were fun times. But I make a lot more doing what I do now.

>>27354378
Appreciate you.
>>
>>27354340
It's precisely my love of the world that has brought me here. I don't want a single color over the globe under one banner, like you might think - racial supremacy and the modern agenda are identical. Might you get it now? But your preconceptions, you must be correct, you must push them forth - I know what you're doing.
>>
>>27354378
It's a shame girs like her are the worst fucking person to date.
Anon, don't make a retarded decision because your puberty outlasted your age of acceptable irresponsibility
>>
>>27354402
Sounds like you're bitter about stuff friend.
>>
>>27354402
Seconded.
>>
>>27353414
Yo. I'm also in Philly, M/29.
Have a job I enjoy, a car, and am fairly mentally sound. Sent you a friend request on discord, number will be 5270 if you see this.
>>
>>27354407
I sympathize with him because I relate to his situation; my advice is genuine. Is yours?
>>
>>27354449
Nevermind, the double (You) made me confuse the IDs. Something something I'm trying to help you mate.

>>27354409
The thing about advise was meant for you, but I haven't actually read any of your other posts in here so nevermind it.
>>
>>27354449
Your advice is genuinely retarded. People aren't bad or good to date based on this stuff. You have one or two bad experiences and make up your mind about a broad spectrum of people like any close minded idiot.
>>
>>27354388
What do you do now?
>>
>>27354457
What do you mean "this stuff"? When did I explain my reasoning beyond "people like her"? You're trying to make deductions about my personality but they're off. You're deducing shit out of thin air, because you are deluding yourself.
I'm the least bitter person you've met, here's my advice: Before you commit to questionable relationships, because you fucking know it's an objectively questionable move, wait two or three years.
>>
>>27354489
And this is what I was trying to tell numbnuts >>27354388 earlier.
>>
>Status: NEET
>Sex/Gender, Age, Sexuality: F/22/Bi
>Location and are you willing to relocate? Canada
>What you are looking for (pick all that apply) More platonic is better, but anything else is indeed possible
Good internet is important. If looking for more than platonic, I like big bois, hairy but very clean.
>>
>>27354493
>big boi
Fat or tall?
>>
>>27354498
I like fat, taller than me min.
A little muscle def (mostly on forearms/legs) is good to have a bit of shape since I mostly like the pliable soft big bellies.
>>
>>27354517
I see. What race are you perchance?
>>
>>27354528
White mostly, white/mixes, maybe asian/middle east/ indian
>>
>>27354528
Oh sorry I thought you said race preference.
I am white mostly.
>>
>>27354536
Oh, okay. I'm 5'7.
>>
>>27354493
What's the best way to contact you?
>>
>>27354445

PSA: Will probably waste your time and then ultimately conclude you're "not a good match" when it becomes clear you're not going to just give her money.
>>
File: IsochronMap.png (761 KB, 948x793)
761 KB
761 KB PNG
>>27354493

Why do people post such vague location info?

People should post isochron maps of how far they've been willing to travel.
>>
>>27354639

Site used was https://www.oalley.net/

I don't know how they're calculating the boundary but it's not very accurate. Most of the other sites for this have much lower limits, though.
>>
>>27354639
Because their range of travel depends on the person they're talking with
>>
>>27354676
This
>>27354544
Now realizing I don't have kik, snap or any popular chats rn. Considering a snap account.
>>
>>27354676
Conversely, the person they're talking with depends on their range of travel.
>>
>>27352408
submissive vanilla guy here MarryMeSuite#6578
>>
>>27354697
got a throwaway email?
>>
>>27354388
Literally kill yourself opal you piece of worthless trash
>>
>Status:
Provider
male 27 bi
Atlanta, Georgia
Someone to watch over my apartment and take my mail while I'm on the Road
You need to have a job or be in the process of getting a job, exceptions can be made if you are in school or taking classes
Male or female I have no preference but be at least 23 or older
Depending upon your situation I may be willing to help you relocate
Respond to this with a email stating who you are and where you are from and I'll be in touch
>>
>>27354924
>Respond to this with a email

So... just email it anywhere and somehow you'll see it?
>>
>>27354938
Respond to the post with a email and will hear from me soon
>>
>>27354714
It's Opal, the Communal Cunt.
>>
File: 2Tj5GLx.jpg (784 KB, 2048x1536)
784 KB
784 KB JPG
NEET but i have decent amount of money saved up
Male/22/Bi, still a virgin
UK and yes i'm willing to relocate anywhere even to another english speaking country
gf, bf, fwb, feminine guys, trans, traps, being a live-in maid. I'd like a serious romantic relationship.
I'm only looking for someone near my age (18-24) who doesn't drink, smoke, or does drugs. I'm not exactly into overly masculine guys and highly prefer feminine androgynous guys or girls.
I'm pretty shy, introverted, submissive bottom and i'm into crossdressing but don't have a lot of clothes yet. I've been told i'm pretty cute and would pass if i took HRT.
I wouldn't mind being a live in maid for someone, but i'm also willing to work if you help me get a job.

Pic related

Kik: femboy2105
>>
NEET
I'm 19 years old, about 5'8. Green eyes I think. White, about 120 lbs. Wishes to become the little girl. Pre-HRT.
Iowa, would prefer to stay but can relocate (only have one tank of gas left and $10 to my name, though)
anything
Nothing too fancy, I'm just your typical anxious/depressed tranny.
>>
File: Elliot_never_scored.jpg (27 KB, 500x385)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>Status
NEET
>gender
im 18 and im fukin gay
>Location
WNY, south of Buffalo. Hell yes I would relocate in a heartbeat but i am a poorfag
>What am i looking for
idk, not overly leftist ppl
>Anything else
i crossdress, play DOOM WADs, and i can cook. i like reading and messing with computers often
discord is beefy#4909

pic unrelated
>>
>>27354924
Hi, I'm in Aus. Have a solid job. Would love to do this for the sake of visiting USA. We good?
>>
>>27357362
So you basically want a sugar daddy without actually giving anything substantial in return.
>>
>>27357362
You should look for people to move in with, not the typical sugar stuff.
This is not a sugar thread
>>
>>27357362

ill bite

maxjenius81#9638
>>
>>27357573
Have fun funding a cam whore who doesn't even cam.
>>
>>27352432
much love and I hope you do not suffer much more in your life

- from east side of us
>>
>>27354493
M/24
sc: andys_mountains
Discord: Dwarlo#3778
>>
File: IMG_2018-11-21_10.09.12.jpg (692 KB, 720x1280)
692 KB
692 KB JPG
>status:
Semi-Neet

>sex/gender, age, sexuality
MtF/24/I like men

>location, willing to relocate
Florida, quite possibly

Uhh just about anything

Kik:Z0mbielove
>>
>>27356398

I am >>27305189 I'm in Illinois, you didnt leave contact
>>
>status:
semi-neet i guess

>sex/gender, age, sexuality
F/24/heteroflexible

>location, willing to relocate
California, yes if you pay for it as I am pretty much broke.

anything really

>anything else
I overdosed on heroin as a suicide attempt and am now sick, so you would have to be okay with that. I'm pretty shy, left-leaning politically and don't eat meat. Also still suicidal but want a peaceful way out.

purplesmoothie#1516
>>
>>27359789
elaborate on "am now sick", pls

Are you a heroin addict that's currently going through withdrawal?
>>
>>27359789
if you can afford to overdose on heroin, you can afford a bus ticket
why should some guy pay for a suicidal heroin addict to bring her problems to him ?
seems kind of unfair to the provider, if you aren't interested in making an effort to better yourself.
>>27360484
she is some suicidal girl that has been posting for the last few months
probably more trouble than she is worth.
might be best if you don't get involved, if she later succeeded in committing suicide in your living room
might be hard to explain why a heroin addict from california is dead on your couch.
least of all, trying to explain adopting a Neet to the police,
before winding up as a suspect for homicide and/or human trafficking.
>>
>>27358331
Dang your cute lol
>>
>>27360718
I'm pretty sure the police have handled the strange-internet-meetup-gone-wrong scenario more than a few times by this point.

Hell, the last time I let a girl I met on the internet stay at my place, a came home from work and found her passed out drunk in the tub. I suspect it's possible she was *trying* to drown herself, but I guess the body has reflexes and shit that kept her face out of the water.
>>
>>27346018

Spanish or Portuguese?

When you say no preference, do you mean that you're bi, or that you're desperate enough to cross orientations?

Got a kik?
>>
>>27360718
>before winding up as a suspect for homicide and/or human trafficking
Unlike the internet where autistic children think they can say things and it automatically makes them true, the real world and the justice system use things called "facts" and "evidence". While the police would obviously want to question you, because their job is to collect evidence, a Prosecutor would not bring charges that didnt have sufficient evidence to support them. Also I know this seems like a mind blowing concept, but adults have freedom of movement and can go stay/live/have sex with any other adults that they want. It's not human trafficking, not even close.

>>27360806
>I guess the body has reflexes and shit that kept her face out of the water.
Tell that to Whitney Houston
>>
>>27352408
where do you live?
>>
>>27361094
Opal's gone already senpai, ignore the post.
>>
Semi-Provider or Provider
Male 18 Bi
North Carolina, not willing to relocate due to job
M or F willing to move into a place with me. I’m trying to get my own place and could use rent help. Being down for sex or lewd stuff is a bonus, and would lower rent. Girls might even get to live free. Reply with Kik or whatever you have.
>>
>>27352408
You said you like to paint. So do I. Pic related.
>>
>>27360484
no, it was just once as a suicide attempt. And I'm not sure what I have, I think its from the attempt. I just feel tired all the time, I'm not diagnosed but my symptoms are the same as CFS.
>>
>>27358331
I'm originally from Florida but in NC now. Sucks cuz I'd be interested in chatting
>>
>Status:
Semi-Provider
M/26/Straight
Location and are you willing to relocate?
Australia (Brisbane)
>What you are looking for?
Online cam girl (for now)
I am awaiting a verdict on a court case that may land me in jail so if i disappear one day... Oops
Requirements? Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
Cute. Pulse. Working web cam.
You actually can follow simple instructions
FEMALES ONLY
Krawberries#2740
>>
File: 20181019_162101.jpg (850 KB, 2560x1920)
850 KB
850 KB JPG
>Status NEET

MtF tranner 19 bi

Northern New Jersey + super close to NYC also yep if its driveable distance thats even better probably cant afford to fly anywhere
a chill guy or trans girl willing to help a girl out lol
my last job i had i was a housekeeper so i wouldnt mind being a live in maid or a house wife like at all c

so my situation is basically im pre hrt and boymoding atm and i pass like 65% of the time so i guess a semi passer
my problem is i literally cant live full time in my current location living situation because i couldn't even find a job while boy mode-ing since autism
literally couldnt even afford to take care of myself even at my parent's house rent + car insurance + tuition i literally had 70 dollars to feed myself every 2 weeks
also flunked out of school since i never have time to do homework or study since i literally worked and had school every single day including week ends + never been amazing in school either + ahhd autism and depression which is fun also since im unemployed and college flunkie my parents are probably throwing me out soon but might wait til after the holidays
im 5'7 100lbs love anime and video games make up and art also im very submissive but i do have a dark sense of humor i think its the suffering and depression

Expectations? Preferences? Needs?
a nice place to live at and finally be able to live as myself with little to no stress
possibly some small gifts too like things i would have never been able to do due to living from paycheck to paycheck: getting my hair done, laser hair removal, actual nice clothes.
also not a requirement either but ideally someone who could pay for my ffs, hrt, ba etc transition shit
i use my kik and email more than my discord so yeah
kik: ede.boiii
email: adelaideparker5@gmail.com
discord: L u n a#7817
>>
File: 20180723_120858.jpg (3.91 MB, 4160x3120)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB JPG
>>27363243
body pic lol for you dont assume im a huge disgusting hon
>>
>>27346509
>>27346651
>>27346670

I own eight companies and have several millions of tens of dollars in resting capital. My companies are valued at $71.3M right now. I am in the Fairfield County area by several of the best schools in the world.

>>
>>27354493
hi.

Sex:M
Sexuality: straight

i'm 6 feet tall and 250 lbs, mostly muscle. have a protective layer of flab. i'm hairy in some places and bare in others. I have pretty good internet. 120 down, 30 up.
>>
File: drumpffff.jpg (63 KB, 780x438)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>27363348
>>27346670
>>27346651
I own a real estate empire and have several millions of thousands of dollars in resting capital. My companies are valued at $1.35B right now. I am Donald J Trump, the President of the United States.

Vote for me and you'll never have to worry about not Making America Great Again!
>>
>>27362894
Well, come to me and I will pet you and give you cups of tea and headpats.
>>
>>27363455
awwwh ^.^ yes please <3 you're sweet <3
>>
>>27362894
Sounds like me, though heroin is probably worse, my condolences, I took a fuckton of pills almost 10 years ago now and my shit's still fucked. I'm going to die sooner rather than later from a heart attack or liver failure.
>>
>>27360918
>Unlike the internet where autistic children think they can say things and it automatically makes them true, the real world and the justice system use things called "facts" and "evidence".

sounds exactly like what an autist would write
>>
>>27363674
i'm sorry, failed attempts are truly so horrible. i'm glad you're still alive though, not that your body is messed up though <3
>>
>>27363254
Diseased skeleton, leave this plane. In the name of God, go back to the hell from whence you came!
>>
>>27363907
wow anon are u literally a dip shit she literally said that she only has 70 dollars to spend on food every 2 weeks tf you expect that shim to look like ffs
>>
>>27361975
kik is daniichama very interested
>>
>>27365362
No, I'm picking on other things, Anon :^)
>>
>>27366102
Sticking your dick in that is just asking for an illness
>>
>>27365362
>70 dollars to spend on food every 2 weeks

I don't go over 25 a week, the fuck is this moron buying?
>>
>>27363105
Why are you only going for camgirls?
>>
>>27366647
exactly
>>
File: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (24 KB, 550x543)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>27366756
>agrees with his own post
>>
>>27366949
Im a different anon you nigger
>>
File: newfag_detected.png (867 KB, 957x960)
867 KB
867 KB PNG
>>27367037
>>
>>27354256

">ASL
30/f/usa & Europe
>Interests/Hobbies
My main interest & hobby is drawing & painting. I also like video games (jrpgs and steam), anime (watamote, studio ghibli), manga (uzumaki), cartoons/adult swim, sci-fi & fantasy books (discworld), old horror movies (cronenberg, clive barker), philosophy & religion (alan watts), psychology (jung), politics (left, zizek), nature walks & hiking, psychedelics (terence mckenna), music, and travel.
>Looking for
submissive men to chat.
>Not looking for
'dom' guys, or if you can't carry on a conversation, or if you don't like being bullied.
>Discord tag
Skye#5923"

Ah yes, Skye#5923. The same weird bitch that said she wanted to lock a guy in a fucking cock cage for a year then take his virginity. This monster of a woman trolls the gfd, discord, and apparently AAN threads in hopes of finding someone manipulable enough to deprave and twist. Words cannot describe the discomfort her mere presence gives off. She's like an angler fish, dangling her tits in your face so you can't see her teeth. Half a year and you've still found nothing.

I would recommend against getting anywhere near this drug-infested pus, you won't find love or a companion, not even a platonic way out, but a manipulator validated by her own psychotic morality in tormenting you.

I hope to god she's just a larper.
>>
>>27367176
>black
>trans
>body like a druggie
>brightly colored hair to attract other freaks

Probably has open needle wounds and coldsores. You can't donate blood once you've replied to them on an internet forum.
>>
File: depressing.png (17 KB, 672x279)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>Status:
Semi-Provider
I have health insurance and if we live at the same address, you are also covered under my health insurance.
I need to move by the end of January, I don't really have anywhere to go and I don't make enough to live on my own.
M/23/bi
>Location
Seattle area, preferably north of it but it doesn't matter too much because I have a car.
I am totally willing to relocate anywhere in the US. Seattle is not cheap.
At least looking for a roommate. It doesn't matter as long as I get at least a little help paying the bills/rent.
>Anything else
As long as you're not twice my weight or twice my age, it really doesn't matter to me. I'm not a small person, but if you need to ask...
I need my own bed, bathroom and parking spot, but that's pretty much it. Anything more would be great but at the end of the day I'm doing this out of necessity.
If you're a NEET but willing to work at least part time, please still contact me as I'm sure we could work something out.
So to summarize, I need someone to live with me who has some form of income and I need to move within the next month or so.

I would also like to point out
>my health insurance (which could be yours) covers hrt and surgery as long as a doctor OK's it

rockyrules#2360

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.