[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: kinkkastlesocthread3.png (457 KB, 720x960)
457 KB
457 KB PNG
Kink Kastle [BDSM & Kink Discussion] - Spanking Edition

ITT: We discuss BDSM, kinks, fetishes, and post our contact info in hope we’ll get those coveted notices. If you want to have low-key BDSM and kink discussion with named weirdos, you can join our small, but growing server: https://discord.gg/VJ2JFwA

>ASL
>BDSM Role
>Kinks
>Limits
>Best Kinky Experience
>Best Spanking Method
>What You’re Looking For
>What You’re NOT Looking For
>Contact Info
>>
How do I find a girl who's into bdsm/is dominant in real life?
Sometimes I spend too much time getting involved and infatuated with a girl only to find out she's submissive like all the other ones or completely vanilla
>>
>>27622755

>ASL
27 Male (Bisexual) Arizona
>BDSM Role
Switch. Love dominant and submissive play. Will defer to whichever is preferred. Tend to be submissive towards men.
>Kinks and Limits
No blood, no scat, no age play, no watersports, no 24/7 stuff. Mostly everything else is fair game.
>Best Kinky Experience
Once streaked around a client's house in broad daylight and jacked off all over her window while she sat with her back turned. because I was told to by a stranger on the internet.
>Best Spanking Method
Best spanking method is open palm, obviously with intermittant groping throughout.
>What You’re Looking For
Honestly anything.
Anything long term.
>ASL
27 Male (Bisexual) Arizona
>BDSM Role
Switch. Love dominant and submissive play. Will defer to whichever is preferred. Tend to be submissive towards men.
>Kinks and Limits
No blood, no scat, no age play, no watersports, no 24/7 stuff. Mostly everything else is fair game.
>Best Kinky Experience
Once streaked around a client's house in broad daylight and jacked off all over her window while she sat with her back turned. because I was told to by a stranger on the internet.
>Best Spanking Method
Best spanking method is open palm, obviously with intermittent groping throughout.
>What You’re Looking For
Honestly anything.
Anything long term.
Discord in OP.
>>
>>27623182
Look is there are any BDSM groups near you,sites like fetlife are not a bad place to start
>>
File: bitch.png (16 KB, 210x112)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>ASL
23 / M / Brussels, Belgium
>BDSM Role
I like being fucking submissive these days.
>Kinks
Humiliation, I like to be humiliated. You can do pretty much anything with me, even using me as a toilet.
>Limits
Guro.
>Best Kinky Experience
Not so much experience except I already fapped outside.
>Best Spanking Method
Whatever you like.
>What You’re Looking For
People who'd want to humiliate me. People close to me to use me IRL would be nice too, but you can still add me for IVL stuff.
People adding me for nothing.
>Contact Info
Pic related.
>>
BDSM is just ritualized abuse and you shouldn't do it
>>
File: tellinglies.jpg (47 KB, 630x630)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>27624519
>>
File: chart1.png (421 KB, 1920x2868)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
I'm a 27 year old MtF and live in Maryland. I'm only looking for in-person partners. Though, I'd be willing to relocate within reason depending on how we click as we interact. I have no attachment to my current location. I'm looking for a dominant/owner.
Keep in mind that I care far more about the connection we have than just the sexual or fun facts we may engage in. I want to be able to trust my partner with my emotional and physical being, so a close friend like connection is required.
A long term thing would be nice, but so long as we're close friends, I'd be fine with making it semi-casual in a sense. I'd jot down a about me, but I'd rather use my post to explain more immediately relevant things. I can give you a rough about me if we talk 1v1 though.
I am acting really stiff in word for this post, though, and I'm usually more relaxed.

Though because I'm transgender, I should probably say I don't really care much for politics, and I'm more down to earth and personal with my concerns and cares, rather than society at large. I don't mind talking about those subjects, but I might be a bit oblivious, and will be quick to admit when I don't know something.
I'm also extremely chilled out and difficult to upset or insult.
I'm open to anyone, physically. What matters to me is who you are, not what you are. Assuming you don't have like, STDs or something.
I want to be your sub, servant, and support. I'd love to have someone to welcome home with a hug and massage. I'm generally really pampering. I love watching those close to me shoot for the stars that I myself won't be able to reach, and support them through it.
I am also bratty, however. I love saying "no" just to see what you'll do. But I'm keenly aware of if someone is having a bad day, and I'm fine just backing down and being there for your entertainment and being a support for you.
I also believe communication is key to any relationship. Friendship or otherwise.
>>
File: anm.gif (903 KB, 493x720)
903 KB
903 KB GIF
>>27625137
pt.2;
I love encasement or being constrained. Both in my space and my body itself. I'd love to have a cage with a oversized pillow in it to nap on and I also love being roped, bound, and physically restrained. Not even just sexually- I'd love to go to bed with my partner while bound in rope. I also absolutely love latex because of how it feels it hugs my skin.
I also love different sensations: Wax, hot sauce, ice, electricity, slime, etc.
I love 'daily tasks', and being challenged or pushed, and I think it's a good way to keep things actively fresh and fun. Things like roping me up and having me do some house chores with a physical handicap for the silliness and fun of it.
I really, really like pain, though anything that can leave scars is a hard limit of mine.
I'd like to be milked, but it might take some effort to make it happen.
I'd love to be collared someday, and to be someones pet or servant as we grow old, but one thing at a time.
Overall, I want to be there to entertain and service you (Sexual or not), and to also be pampered when I've been good and punished when I've been bad.

If you're interested, give me your contact info(Discord preferred). I don't want to keep checking throwaway accounts, nor do I want to post my own on here, soo...
>>
File: 1489275968011.png (244 KB, 799x616)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
27/m/u.s. seeking a female willing to submit herself to gradually increasing levels of self degradation/humiliation until they refuse to continue.

Kik is Schizoid488. Will add on other apps if necessary.
>>
bump.
>>
Last bump from me.
>>
Looking for Dom
Sub, 26m, bi curious.
Looking for a strong dom and orders.
>>
>>27627164
kik is: nickchiller1
>>
26 M Melbourne
Pos: Dom

Kinks: Pegging / Consent-NonConsent / Rough Play

Limits: Unsure / Definitely poop
Best Exp: Probably an ex-gf where we had a rough session that left my butt sore and she had to wear scarf for a week.
Spank Method: Maximum area, I want that hand print to shine.
>What You’re Looking For
Some casual kinky play
A relationship based around BDSM
>Contact Info
Kik: Lordv2
>>
>ASL
24/m/Ontario
>BDSM Role
unsure/switch depending on the person
>Kinks
bondage, physical domination/force, rapeplay, spanking
>Limits
anything public, sharing photos with people I don't plan to meet, permanent damage
>Best Kinky Experience
None.
>Best Spanking Method
???
>What You’re Looking For
No idea.
Dick pics.
>>
File: conversion.gif (22 KB, 1000x710)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>ASL
28m, straight male, Southern Washington.
>BDSM Role
Switch, but heavily sub leaning.
>Kinks
Latex, rubber, bondage, zentai, encasement, dollification, gentle femdom, stuff like that. My biggest fantasy is to be encased and locked in rubber, head to toe, and be made into a nameless, faceless rubber drone for a woman to own and use.
>Limits
Nothing gross or painful, that's about it, and I'm not into cruelty.
>Best Kinky Experience
Got my ex to play around with zentai, a ballgag, and cuffs. My experience is severely limited, unfortunately.
>Best Spanking Method
Light and playful I guess? Never really been spanked before.
>What You’re Looking For
A more dominant female with similar interests, that might be open to something more long term, possibly romantic. Reasonably close by would be awesome as well, but the odds of that seem slim, haha. Or if you're not looking for a sub and just wanna chat, that's cool too.
Dudes, pretty much.
>Contact Info
My kik is TheSubMan90, but I'm willing to share my Discord from there.
>>
bump
>>
>>27622755
>ASL
22/Male/UK
>BDSM Role
Submissive
>Kinks
Anything femdom related, crossdressing, forced feminization, petplay, painplay, anal, oral, pegging, blindfolds, being tied up
>Limits
Diapers, scat, cuckolding
>Best Kinky Experience
None
>Best Spanking Method
None
>What You’re Looking For
A highly dominant, bossy and controlling girl who is into the same stuff that i am and would turn me into a girl and her live in maid and sub.
Would prefer a long term, romantic relationship.
Men, trans people, fat or non white girls.
>Contact Info
Kik: femboy2105
Discord:femboy2105#4527
>>
>ASL
25/female/NL
>BDSM Role
submissive, can switch
>Kinks
bondage, degradee, masochist, roleplay, slave, latex, probably more
>Limits
no body fluids
>Best Kinky Experience
Being tied up with tape and dominated after being a naughty girl at the movies
>Best Spanking Method
spanking my ass really hard
>What You’re Looking For
not looking for anything
>>
>>27630997
Not looking for anything? Then why are you even bothering to post on here?
>>
>ASL
36/M/CT
>BDSM Role
Dom/Daddy/Owner
>Kinks
Impact, breath, DDlg, pet play
>Limits
Death play
>Best Kinky Experience
Asking my sub "Who's a good girl?" while I've got her hair by the roots in my left hand gagging her with my cock. Pulling her head off to give her the idea that she'll get to answer the question but instead slapping her hard enough to give her roller-coaster face :O and ramming my cock back down her throat.
>Best Spanking Method
Caning leaves beautiful marks but a belt feels better in the hand.
>What You’re Looking For
Female. A worthless piece of shit that wants me as her whole world
Males. Including trans.
>Contact Info
Kik: Smapdi
>>
>>27625140
>>27625140

I'm kind of close lets chat

Gorion #3684
>>
File: 1521193492574.gif (1.58 MB, 1172x624)
1.58 MB
1.58 MB GIF
>>27622755
>>27622755
bdsm is just a coping for abused shits kys
>>
>>27631281
wauw I like your experience, I wish my ex did this to me!!
>>
>>27622755
>>ASL
38/M/NJ
>>BDSM Role
Kind of a playful/primal dom
>>Kinks
Giving spankings, worshiping and/or punishing tits, getting my dick and balls worshiped
>>Limits
Miss me with that gay shit. Also no blood or poop
>>Best Kinky Experience
I met a girl who seemed really nice and sweet, kind of sheltered. She was cute but awkward. We got friendly and she confided that she was a virgin (big surprise) who had "very naughty thoughts" for which she wanted to be punished with spankings. So I started spanking her once or twice a week while she would "confess" all of her "naughty thoughts" to me. This went on for a year and change until she finally stopped being so socially awkward and got a boyfriend. We still keep in touch and I wound up becoming kind of a mentor/father figure to her. She's now engaged and has made huge improvements in her life and social life and I'm very proud of her.
>>Best Spanking Method
Over my lap or wheelbarrow position, bare assed, with just my hand
>>What You’re Looking For
A girl who wants to get spanked by a handsome older man for whatever reason. If you want JUST a spanking then I'm cool with that and will respect your boundaries. If you want a spanking and then some, I'm cool with that too.
>>What You’re NOT Looking For
A girlfriend, dudes, someone who doesn't actually want to meet up, girls who live far from the 201 area code.
>>Contact Info
kik - Justa_burner
>>
>>27631885
>wauw I like your experience, I wish my ex did this to me!!

Ya it went over so well that it's become something I do every so often. Gotta have a few moves like that in rotation.
>>
>>27624234
bump, please, i want to be used as a personal toilet
>>
Kik albertebhs
Male 45
Make me your slut. I have toys.
>>
Bump
>>
>ASL
25 m bi ger
>BDSM Role
Slave
>Limits
No face, no feet, no diaper
>Kinks
Cbt, sissification, snuff, feminization, anal, bondage, pain, torture, castration, cum, watersports...
>Best Kinky Experience
Lots of online bondage cbt stuff
>What You’re Looking For
Short term
Anything long term.
kik: kimTotenfelde
>>
Bump
>>
>>27630997
I'd like to hear what you like to do at the movies.

Kik: Luke7913
>>
>>27630997
Waarom je pas vastbinden na de film en niet gewoon tijdens?

21man Kik: Matt_cd1
>>
>ASL
29 Male Florida
>BDSM Role
Dominant, DD
>Kinks
Too many to list, it's all self discovery isn't it? I am rather fond of beatings though, the type that leave you sore and exhausted.
>Limits
Bone breaking, Unrealistic Expectations.
>Best Kinky Experience
It depends on a lot of factors but a favorite would be when I gave someone a black eye while making them forcefully cum, simultaneously spitting on their face. They looked very pretty afterwards.
>Best Spanking Method
When it's forceful and done seriously, it doesn't matter what sort of tool is used although a firm hand is often the best.
>What You’re Looking For
Nothing at all, I just wanted to add more content to this thread.
It doesn't matter.
>Contact Info
I'm not looking for anything, but if you want to discuss bdsm or have any questions for someone with experience feel free to leave a discord.
>>
>>27622755
19/m/scotland, st andrews
>BDSM role
bisexual submissive
>kinks
bondage, rapeplay, chastity, humiliation/degradation (like being forced to live/act like an animal, or at least be treated as such), physical domination/force, impact play, physical/psychological torture, hypno, sissy etc honestly i could go on forever
>limits
permanent physical damage i guess, like ripping my balls off. id rather that not happen

>what im looking for
someone nearby who wants to have a long term relationship to own me and shape me into whatever they desire
>what im not looking for
online only, people just wanting to meet for a quick fuck and run, people messaging "hi" and then getting weirded out when i ask them about their kinks

>contactsss
kik: wheretherosesgrow
>>
M/18/into girls or traps

Kinky, looking for sexting (short or long term)
180cm,cute,dying, listening to lil peep.
Uncut 16 cm dick.
Kik: LeanWitMe_
>>
File: IMG_2176.jpg (302 KB, 853x1017)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
>>27630997
>Master
>Latex, Anal, Snuff, Guro, Bondage, Impregnation, Fucking Machines, Orgasm Torture,Bukkake, Piss
>No Limits
>Cuming bareback in gym bunny asshole.
>Over my knee spanking.
>Looking for a slave.
>Not looking for men.
>Discord:masterofthelabrynth#150a
>>
File: IMG_2171.jpg (242 KB, 1242x1238)
242 KB
242 KB JPG
>Discord:masterofthelabrynth#1501
>>
File: IMG_2303.jpg (116 KB, 841x473)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>>27639400
>>27639393
same
>>
>>27625137
>>27625140
How passable are you?
>>
>>27622755
>ASL
31 male hispanic UTAH BRIGHAM CITY

>>BDSM Role
Looking for a white female to race play and call me racist dirty names, to treat me like sex slave

>Contact Info
KIK: junebearx
>>
>>27640273
I have a pretty bad self image, so I can't accurately say, and I'm definitely not comfortable enough to take pictures of myself, let alone post any on here.
I can, however, go on webcam with you at some point if you and I get in contact and you'd like me to. Saves me the issue of trying to find angles or whatever- my selfie game is horrible.

I know for a fact I'm not 100% passable like a lot of transgenders, but absolutely no one in the years I've been on HRT have been able to guess I've been trans from the get go. At least, no one I've interacted with. While they could just be humoring me, some things people say or do make me think they're not. So I must be doing something right.

I don't know, really. I'm fine with letting you find out if you'd like to get in contact. But if you're expecting me to be a cute bombshell, we might not get along.
>>
I'm a latex fetishist, but i also like breath play. I can be Dom or sub depending on my mood.

My dirty little secret is I get butterflies in my stomach when being called slave.

I don't need to have a BDSM element but latex fetish is key.

You can check out my latex pictures here among other things

https://instagram.com/latexvagabond

Dréè1809
>>
>ASL 30/M/FL (850)
>BDSM Role Dom
>Kinks heavy sadist, favorite tools are floggers, single tails and paddles. Also into bondage, knifeplay, electrical play, fire play, and we'll the list is pretty long haha.
>Limits real animals/underage, scat/dirty diapers. (Been a Daddy before, so clean ones are fine.)
>Best Kinky Experience had a petite very cute goth painslut tied up to my cross, and played very hard, she was the first girl in a long time to withstand my canes. I can still hear her screams and moans. Best masochist I've ever played with.
>Best Spanking Method over the knee, barehanded hard spanks with groping
>What You’re Looking For prefer 850 locals, but willing to chat with anyone interesting/wanting to learn.
>What You’re NOT Looking For brats/princesses. Kind of tired of dealing with those types. Sorry?
>Contact Info Kik: .Sir.
>>
>>27630997
Kik me, ben benieuwd
Julieennn
>>
>>27641183
I didnt know our lord and savior was kinky.
Timothy 2:12, dude
>>
>>27640359
I was mainly wondering if you actually had breasts now, and if you looked reasonably feminine or not. Height and weight?
>>
>>27641183
Wow, where'd d'you find the neat latex in QC?
>>
>ASL
M/ 25/ Dominant/ US/North Carolina

>BDSM Role
Dominant, DD, Sadist, Hypnotist, Trainer, Brat Tamer

>Kinks
Bondage, DDLG, master/slave, hypnosis, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, exhibitionism, service-based submission, degradation, dollification, generally any kind of emotional/mental play or dominance.

>Limits
Bathroom play, diapers, blood play.

>Best Kinky Experience
Fucking with a submissive's mind and bod, in the back of a car in an aquarium parking lot, until they could barely think or move. Only giggle, suck, and repeat whatever humiliating thing I told them to say or call themselves.

>Best Spanking Method
A firm and solid slap on the upper half of the ass cheek, still making full palm contact, but creating minimal jiggle and giving one sharp burst of pain.

>What You’re Looking For
Ideally a submissive partner and friend, but just flirting, dirty talking, talking about dorky junk, or being friends is ok too. Nothing will happen unless we can get along well as friends.

Roleplay, Ghosting,

>Contact Info
kik: knightmaare
>>
>>27622755
>
>>ASL
19 straight Ohio
>>BDSM Role
Submissive
>>Kinks
Public, slight feminization, commands.
>>Limits
Being caught, total feminization, too much pain, abuse, anal, feet
>>Best Kinky Experience
I was doing laundry in college and there were panties in the lost and found. I took them and a girl had me put them on and wear them all day. After a class when there was nobody there she made me take them off and I went commando all day. She had me edging all day and sneaking pics whenever she wanted. I came in the panties, licked them, and put them back in the lost and found.
>>Best Spanking Method
Not a fan
Someone who will give commands but be gentle. I have a hard time finding good dommes bc I'm too anxious and sometimes I need breaks. Also someone to talk to. Someone who's ok with not being serious, bc I do this for fun and not as a lifestyle.
>>What You’re NOT Looking For
A lifestyle. A brutal domme with high expectations. Someone mean.
>>Contact Info
Kik jason_yours2 (I still have to make it, I deleted my last one)

>>27622755
>>
36m UK

If there are any submissive gay/bi guys who are ticklish, I'd love to hear from you! My Kik is Chatouille20xx
>>
>>27644624
Kik is up now lmao
>>
>Asl
18 M UK South Wales Bi
>BDSM Role
Submissive
>Kinks
Crossdressing. Rough sex. Public sex. Groping. Spanking. Tease and denial. Humiliation. Degredation. Chastity. Pet play. Bodywriting
>Limits
Scat, pee, anything permanent, anything dangerous
>Best Kinky Experience
None
>Best Spanking Method
Open hand
>What You’re Looking For
A master or mistress who will turn me into their personal toy
Not looking for anything online. I want this to be irl.
>Contact Info
Kik: Com4nd0
>>
Bump
>>
>>27625137
>>27625140
Are you still around?
>>
>ASL
18 M Eu
>BDSM Role
Submissive/switch
>Kinks
Humiliation, domination, slave and big cocks
>Limits
Scat and heavy gore
>What You’re Looking For
A cute boy/daddy to make me his whore or a cute boy to dominate and top
Idk nothing rly just autistic and ugly folks
>Contact Info
Discord: Silla#043
Kik: Dalamonia
>>
>>27625140
You sound very very interesting. Add me on kik if you don't mind: kimjongjohn
>>
>29/m/nyc
>Switch
>All things ass eating, water sports, humiliation, domination, big girls and small girls alike.
>Shit, stuff with other men, puke, animals, kids.
>too many to mention with three different ex girlfriends
>Bare Hand, Bare ass
>Chatting, Sexting, pics, and MAYBE meetup
>Men, underage, or trans folk (no offense)
>Kik: Maltopsy
>>
>>27648469
I'm sorry, but I don't have a kik nor am I too interested in setting one up. Would you have a temp email or a discord or something else instead?

I hardly ever use my phone and it's dead most of the time anyway, and I detest typing anything long on it. I'm open for anything I can use a PC for though.
>>
>>27648485
Feel special, I just made a discord account for you. Its: kimjongjohn#1309
>>
File: ibaraki.gif (739 KB, 974x548)
739 KB
739 KB GIF
>22/m
>BDSM role
dominant

>kinks
Brainwashing, unprotected sex, teasing, humiliating, degrading, pet play, commanding

>limits
scat, urine, blood

>best kinky experience
I had an ex which i made say humiliating stuff to make me fuck her as i stepped on her for a laugh

>what you're looking for
someone who wants to experience being a payslave (within limits, obviously, i'd feel bad from doing actual exploitation for large amounts of money) on top of being trained to become a good slave

>what you're not looking for
Anyone who doesn't want to at least try it once; I can understand feeling a bit regretful later but you never know until you try, not before. Ghosters

>contact info
nano#3902
>>
Into blood, cannibalism, necrophilia, torture, extreme sensation, mummification, sensory deprivation and insects.
Not looking to hook up, just want someone to discuss kinks with.
Leave Discord if interested
>>
>>27649902
I'm interested. What's yours?
>>
Join Discord
/dV4ASt

E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting.

Also but not limited to....

E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more

(Reminder to Talk or else you wont get your roles updated/plebs get removed frequently)

Buncha kinky motherfuckers in here too
>>
File: 0UpSnMj.jpg (394 KB, 1944x2592)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
sub boy here. i know its a weird one but ive always wanted a girl or guy to feminize me and whore me out for money x.x i think it comes from me being super submissive and wanting to feel useful for something. if anyone wants to talk, my kik is pqwerty and my discord is skittles#2670
>>
>ASL
26 M Germany
>BDSM Role
Dom
>Kinks
Painplay, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Slave Training
>Limits
Toilet stuff and permanent damage
>What You’re Looking For
Friendly chat about kinks and maybe online play if we click. I'm married but open.
Relationships, Quick ghosting
>Contact Info
Kik: sadistfaction93
>>
Kik: ThomasBris

Scat loving sissy slut, wanting to be a human toilet for a dirty man
>>
I got drunk as fuck and hooked up with a guy for the first time the other night.
He choked me a lot and I came a few times. I've never cum before and I've never been choked before.
I thought I was into it for a while but I guess I really am.
>>
>>27654786
Choking is a good way to start, and it looks like it had a positive effect on you, would you now consider choking via belts/collars now?
>>
>>27654835
I definitely would, given the opportunity. I also kind of doubt that I'll be able to cum again for a while... I think I'm too tense normally, I never came even just by myself. I guess it was a mix of the choking and being drunk.
>>
>>27654956
What else was being done whilst you were being choked to make you cum? As there still needs to be stimulation on top of the grip around your neck
>>
>ASL
27/m/socal
>BDSM Role
Dom/Master
>Kinks
Slave training, physical training, task, blindfolds, light bondage, mental change, feminization, life change, breeding, anal, group pleasing
>Limits
Skat
>Best Kinky Experience
Had a fellow that really wanted to not have control, wanted to be trained to love cock. We couldn't host on either side so I had them meet me in a secluded parking lot. When I was near I told them to blindfold themselves, and when I arrived I hoped in. I led them to my cock and instructed exactly how they would please it and so on
>Best Spanking Method
Oh?
>What You’re Looking For
Anyone that wants a casual conversation about our kink interest. I love helping others to explore that submissive side. When it comes to my kink it's very specific, I like to take someone and have them just forfeit there mind and body to me, no need to think, I will do that. I like to learn everything about them, and if I see flaws i correct them how I see fit. My idea is if you live for me you will be perfect in my image.
Someone to be right off the bat train me, I have many people that really love the idea, but when I train someone it is a certain way and you really have to give me all of you. I am realistic, I know there are two different lifestyles when it comes to this but you really have to durden everything to really be free
>Contact Info
Kik: rexronald45
>>
>>27644629
Bumping myself
>>
>>27622755
>ASL
20/M(bi)
>BDSM role
I'm told i'm a good dom but i wanna become the one on the receiving end for once
>Kinks
Being denied, spanking,slave play and etc
>Limits
Scat and guro
>Best kinky experience
Being forced to kiss the ass off you mistress and thanking her afterwards
>Best spanking method
Until my ass turns bright red
>What are you looking for
A female dom or male dom into extreme bdsm
>What are you not looking for
Broken English
Ze#0867
>>
>ASL
21/M/MI
>BDSM Role
Switch
>Kinks
Using toys on cute girls and tgirls, everything to do with scat play, farting (giving and receiving)
>Limits
Pain, blood
>Best Kinky Experience
Used to have an ex that would indulge in fart and scat play. That was a fucking dream.
>What You’re Looking For
A cute girl or trans to watch shit/exchange pictures, meet up for scat play if in the right area (good luck being in the Midwest)
>Contact Info
Kik: gichi-love
>>
>lewd desires have just gotten progressively more and more intense over my life
>unironically identify less as a person and more as future property to be owned by someone
>this stems in large part from my ex who progressively broke me more and more into an extremely submissive, property like mindscape and basically a 24/7 style thing but then went poof along with the relationship in a matter of weeks after 2+ years
>a good chunk of the desires were always there though
>months since then
>still can't think of myself as anything but property

/blog
yeah I probably sound very mentally fucked up or something but eh whatever. I just wish I had an owner :(
>>
I've had this weird fantasy of being kept in chastity by a lesbian who couldn't care less about whether or not I cum or get to be unlocked to enjoy myself or not! Just keeping me locked and occasionally teasing or torturing me.
>>
>>27656759
Hey hmu. Let's talk.

Kik: Smapdi
>>
>>27657006
I don't use kik, only discord.
>>
>>27655055
well, he was also fucking me like, suuuuper hard and fast with a dildo.
tonight I kind of met up with a guy from Tinder, too... you might think I'm some larping neckbeard but yeah.
he was super cagey about what he was into, but when we got back to his hotel room, he said that he's into pegging. so after we had sex for a bit this guy brings out 2 dildos and a lot of lube. I felt really awkward to be honest but he put the harness (?) on me and the dildo. he seemed to be enjoying it, but uh, when I pulled out after a while, he got up (he liked me being on top), he uh..... lmao he kind of shit on the bedsheets a little. like, liquid shit. it grossed me out not gonna lie and it was kind of awkward....... but uh, whatever I guess...
it was kind of hot to be pegging a guy. he tried dirtytalking to me when I was fucking him though and it was a little off-putting lol. like, calling me a slut and stuff............dude, you're the one with a dildo in your ass.
>>
>>27657080
not gonna lie that sounds hot as fuck.
>>
>>27656759
Discord is ExodaTrack#6804. Saw the "personal goal" pic from your other thread and am very interested now.
>>
>>27657576
Each to their own, everyone has their fantasies and kinks so never judge, yet proper preparation is needed if you're going to let someone do you in the arse, he should have known to avoid liquid shit leakage.

Did you manage to cum with the tinder date?
>>
>>27658366
yeah..... if he didn't shit it would've been pretty hot, lol.
I did not cum, it was kind of... meh overall, to be honest.
>>
maybe I do need to be drunk to cum lol. maybe it just makes me relax a whole lot more than I normally can.
>>
>>27658400
Was he more concerned with his own needs then yours? It does sound that way, hence you not achieving orgasm
>>
>>27658407
I mean... honestly, yeah, but I was feeling kind of desperate. I just wanted to have sex and actually remember all of it, lmao. when I was wasted and fucked that other guy from the bar, I honestly don't remember all of the night. feelsbad.
>>
I am kind of literally a slut for fucking some random guy in a bar then just a bit later hooking up with a guy from tinder, but it's so fucking... exhilarating. I knew I was sort of into the degrading talk before, like being called a cumslut, cumdumpster, being used, choked, etc...... but I never actually contemplated DOING IT. I'm too shy and self-conscious irl (normally, lol).
>>
24/Male/UK

I'm looking for a girl that "needs" to be degraded, dominated, abused and humiliated. What do I mean by that? Someone that doesn't just do these things for their partner but craves it for themselves as well. That find the idea of being pinned against the wall and slapped until their torso is crimson more than inviting. That crave a collar around their neck. That yearn to be thrown around like a rag doll, conscious or unconscious.
Kinks beside what you can imagine from above?
Blood, edge play, rapeplay,choking, pain, petplay, ddlg,anal, insertions, bondage, rimming and many many more.
Of course, I'm a lovely man outside of my depraved sexual proclivities but I'll leave that up to anyone that chooses to contact me to decide.
No scat though that shits douchey

Kik is throwawayflyawayyy
>>
>>27658417
Alcohol can lower inhibitions and relax your body, so maybe that was the cause of your first orgasms. Perhaps try having several drinks and playing with yourself, you may work out what works and what doesn't work
>>
>>27658430
There's alot of women out there that have two sides to them, shy and reserved in real life yet get them in the mood and suddenly they'll be talking dirty and begging to be choked behind closed doors.... Or in the car if you're lucky ;)
>>
>>27658445
I know it's a super big cliche, that quiet girls are the biggest freaks in the bedroom... I guess I just didn't think about it seriously lol. Also, that's a pretty good tip, I think I might try that. (: Thanks.
>>
>>27658491
There's a little sub I know, quiet as a mouse when out and about, wouldn't say boo to a goose, even when you're somewhere private she's timid and shy, but as soon as you grip her by the throat and squeeze tightly you can hear her moans escape whilst her body squirms and her legs twitch...... Oh that was fun in the car :)
>>
>>27657072
>I don't use kik, only discord.

Then we'll talk there. Toshi#2846
>>
Bump
>>
>>27658614
sent
>>
bump
>>
>>27659991
what's your kik/contact?
>>
>>27660213
how fat are you?
>>
>>27660254
I'll send pics in dms if you want.
>>
>>27660791
Kik- socanon546
>>
>>27660791
awake still?
>>
>ASL
19m (gay femboy) US
>BDSM Role
Sub
>Kinks
Bondage, public use, exhibitionism, humiliation, feminization, tickling, denial
>Limits
Scat, unsafe butt stuff
>Best Kinky Experience
Self bondage taking instructions from a dom online
>Best Spanking Method
Playful but hard
>What You’re Looking For
Doms to rp with or maybe hook up. Want to get tied up and fucked/played with
Jerks
>Contact Info
Kik:sweetsummerboy1
>>
>>27660213
Drunk yet? Or been drunk? Wondered if there was an opening to choke you :)
>>
>>27660791
Kik jdilla414
>>
M21
Sub looking for a female dom
KiK: Stefanx98
>>
>>27660858
Sorry, got busy recently. Forgot to check in on the thread lol
>>
oh, different ID too I guess.
>>
>>27661353
lmao, there might just be, if you lived near enough anyway.
>>
>>27663964
>>27658430
Lol kik me? Jdilla414
>>
>>27658430
>>27663970
Need a cum dump
>>
>>27663964
Kik - sparky33uk - Tell me where you're from then
>>
File: mystory.png (55 KB, 1845x234)
55 KB
55 KB PNG
I made a thread here after the topic of mind break came up elsewhere but it died, so posting this again here.

If anyone is interested in discussing things like mind break, hypnosis, or extreme personality changes toss me a discord id or email.

Pic related is my story essentially.
>>
>>27658432
Baump
>>
>ASL
24 f ger
>BDSM Role
slave
>Kinks
guro, snuff, hucow, watersports, bondage, hardcore, gynophagia, bestiality...
>Limits
face, privacy, diaper, feet, scat
>What You’re Looking For
One offs
LTR
>Contact Info
kik:HucowJennifer
>>
>>27665002
Catfish
>>
>>27664734
I'm interested by your story anon. I would like to know a bit more about it, it's fascinating but a bit scary too. My discord is Gaius#8741.
>>
>>27623806
Fetlife didn't do any good for me, sub boys are legion and dom girls are full already, how could I find a BDSM group near me? else than fetlife of course
>>
>>27665570
Have you used fetlife to actually find munchies and public hangouts to go to?
The site itself is a cesspool and really not good at all, but you can use it to find events and such that actually have people you could click with.
>>
>ASL
27/m/US(MO)
>BDSM Role
Owner/Master/Daddy
>Kinks
Slavery, Humiliation, caging, sensual play, bondage, DD/lg, petplay, watersports, and many other things...
>Limits
Blood, Scat
>Best Kinky Experience
Coming home to a sub in nothing but a collar.
>Best Spanking Method
Open hand, over the knee. Will also do over the chair, with a crop/cane (for less personal punishments)
>What You’re Looking For
A Sub to be a loved servant and slave for me to collar and own. Feminine preferred.
A brat thats just a brat (Nothing against fun brattiness), or too little.
>Contact Info
Crumpel#8530
>>
I think I have finally worked out how to spot (some) sexually dominant women (some of the time).
But it might all be hindsight, it might not have any predictive power.
>>
>ASL
26 F East Coast
>BDSM Role
Domme
>Kinks
Pegging, Key Holding, Voyeurism, Mommy-ism, Impact play, (Also expirimental on a few more)
>Limits
Blood, Scat, Pee, Diapers, Degrading (especially sissification)
>Best Kinky Experience
Probably between
The time I did a bit of cbt on a guy by fitting him in sideways to a tv box and cut out a hole for his head and dick
and
The second time I staged a fake kidnapping.
>Best Spanking Method
open hand definitely, but I have some implements that I enjoy
>What You’re Looking For
subby skinny pale twink-looking cis men or average-curvy build cis women
whatever doesn't fit into the above
>Contact Info
I'm in the discord: OtakuGrace
>>
>>27663964
Where do you live anon?
>>
>>27667484
Number code.for discord?
>>
>>27667532
TAG
>>
>>27667535
>>
bump
I want to talk
>>
File: 1551773027899.jpg (75 KB, 690x788)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
31/M Straight

Favourite kinks are rape, bdsm, choking, impact play, hair pulling, humiliation & degradation, dom/sub, master/slave, watersports, incest, beast, very few limits.

Love to hear about your extreme kink.

remi#4844
>>
>>27644699
Whereabouts in South Wales?
>>
File: 1533055190984.jpg (3.19 MB, 4000x4000)
3.19 MB
3.19 MB JPG
>ASL
33/m/San Diego
>BDSM Role
Dom Farmer
>Kinks
Hucow, Slave Master, Breeding
>Limits
No blood, no scat, no age play, no watersports
>Best Kinky Experience
meeting a FTM couple and cucking his gf
>Best Spanking Method
another mouth
>What You’re Looking For
Women, Hucows, Traps
males
>Contact Info
Kik distoss
>>
>>27664734
how do you find doms that good i want that
>>
File: file.png (465 KB, 597x807)
465 KB
465 KB PNG
>ASL
25 bi male
>BDSM Role
dom
>Kinks
petplay, cosplay, master/slave, spanking, corruption, edging, etc.
>Limits
the usual
>Best Kinky Experience
i fugged a cute guy in a one piece swimsuit and leash
>Best Spanking Method
I like to use my palm, cause feeling butt is great
>What You’re Looking For
Looking for a twink/femboy in the USA, particularly Northeast / New England / Massachusetts

Don't add me if you're not in the same timezone
ERP, larp, edgelords, people who are too far away, old men
>Contact Info
Qam#3883
>>
>>27630997
Curious where you are in NL
Kik me: mcweeb
>>
>>27622755

>ASL
20 bi mtf yurop
>BDSM Role
switch, but I rarely dom
>Kinks
dyscipline, chastity, denial, some wierd clothing related fetishes, ddlg, "body licking", rough play, dubious consent maybe even rape play

>Limits
the big three: blood, watersports, "no aftercare"
>Best Kinky Experience
Paid sex with a stranger (he payed)
>Best Spanking Method
open palm spanking with breaks for fingering and/or groping
>What You’re Looking For
someone chill to chat, maybe even play
assholes and ignorant ppl
also, fat ppl
>Contact Info
kik: lililliliilll

>>27631747
>coping boomer
>>
>ASL
22/m/oh
>BDSM Role
sub, cuck
>Kinks
humiliation, chastity, worship, feet, cock, ass, hypno, weed, loss of control.
>Limits
face pics, blood, vomit, scat
>Best Kinky Experience
emlalocked with a mistress for a month
>What You’re Looking For
kik conversations, maybe i make stories to go along wqith pictures you want
other subs
>Contact Info
kik:rasertwenty
>>
>>27622755
>>ASL
19/m/Ohio straight!
>>BDSM Role
Sub!
>>Kinks
Public and joi, mommy/mistress, being cute and a little feminine.
>>Limits
Pee/poop, face, butt stuff unless I'm really horny, being caught/seen/etc., too much pain, using others' stuff. There's probs more but it's whatever in comfortable with and I'd appreciate if we could work things out!
>>Best Kinky Experience
One of the best is probably a girl had me go for a walk last summer. I was in athletic shorts and she made me take off my underwear when the coast was clear. I got turned on and my dick was so visible. I kept walking and she'd make me take pics down them. Eventually she made me take the shorts off near a bridge and leave them there while I walked around and jacked off in a forest. I came in the underwear and left then there.
>>Best Spanking Method
Hand? Idk.
Gentle femdom. Someone who likes public stuff and little risks. Cock play and joi. Someone nice and willing to be flexible with my anxiety and schedule and life. Someone who also does this for fun and not a lifestyle. A friend to fuck me haha. I'm also just interested in talking and whatnot. Someone to tease me and give me things to do throughout the day. Like rules and commands. Someone who will send a clean live pic to prove they're genuine.
>>What You're NOT Looking For
Lifestyle stuff. Nothing extreme. Someone harsh or anxiety inducing. Someone who likes consensual abuse. Men. Someone who won't send just 1 live pic that can be clean and without face so I know they're genuine.
>>Contact Info
Kik: james_yours2
Also I'm 7" and thick
>>
>>27648798
your name is incorrect
>>
M21
Sub looking for a female dom
KiK: Stefanx98
>>
>>27667484
You close to the 203 area I dont look like a twink but im into mostly everything you mentioned and im 100% down
>>
>>27672691
>Wrong Kik
Kik is actually jason_yours2
>>
>>27653840
might not shit on you but you can add me on discord.
>>
>>27643299
NEW ID!! :D

I get the basics like gloves, stockings and other stuff at cheznoir.ca they ship turbo fast, that tracking can't even keep up. I got my catsuit from simon-o.

>>27643171
kt's been 200 years, kinda forgot the whole scripture thing. Also I died for your sins but after three day I realized nothing changed so I came back because you know what fuck it.
>>
phlegm

Dréè#1809
>>
>ASL
21/Male/Poland
>BDSM Role
Sub puppy
>Kinks
Petplay, bondage, bestiality, drugging, enema, figging, edging
>Limits
Scat, gore and blood, intercourse in public
>Best Kinky Experience
bondage while being extremely high and horny
>Best Spanking Method
with twig
>What You’re Looking For
Perverted male masters and daddies
females
>Contact Info
Kik: Marcossiuss
>>
>>27643367
Disconnected from Kik
>>
File: image_0000012.jpg (90 KB, 451x1075)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>ASL
31 Male, Europe

>BDSM Role
Sub

>Kinks
Anal play, impact play, chastity, tease and denial, doing tasks, bondage, deep throat training, ballgags, ringags, wax, clothepins, icecubes, electrotorture, crossdressing.

>Limits
Scat, blood, public things, public humiliation, permanent marks

>Best Kinky Experience
Went to a dinner with a friend. Was locked in chastity, had panties on and a remote controlled buttplug. That was immensly hot. Love to take creative fotos or videos.

>Best Spanking Method
I love getting caned with a special cane I have. In the end I love all spanking equipment.

>What You’re Looking For
A domme who likes to give me tasks I can document. Send her nice texts, talk about everything. Try to do everything so she has a nice day. A person who gets me to try new stuff, maybe pushes my boundaries. I also like to talk to other people who are in chastity.

Findoms, male doms. People that just break contact after 2 days.

>Contact Info
Kik: OldMahagoni

Picture related. Doing creative stuff with my ballet heels and chastity.
>>
>>27667484
State?

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.