[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

File: 20190308_150620.jpg (129 KB, 654x644)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Jeez, comatose then it s time for a Regret thread , yeahhhh!!!
:D
'Sigh'
>>
Hmmm..
I regret not finishing college. Things could be better now. But that depends.
You're turn.
Annnnnd GO!!>>
>>
>>27653413
Hey, can you post your soles?
>>
>>27653465
The bottom of my feet, like me heels??
:/
>>
>>27653470
yeah, the bottoms of your bare feet! You have really nice skin and I'm curious if that extends onto your soles
>>
>>27653459
I regret not trying harder to date a certain girl.
>>
I regret not cleaning this weekend like I needed to. Video games were more fun, but my place is a wreck
>>
File: 20190310_195015.jpg (1.4 MB, 2576x1932)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB JPG
>>27653479
>nice skin
You think so?.
Thanks.
>bare
Ok t-then..
Bare spooky feet pics are a rarity. I've posted face more than feet. enjoi.
:)
>>27653496
Tell me about it anon. About her at least..if you want.
>>
>>27653518
I e been there..
Maybe you needed video games in your life more. Maybe you did the right thing.
I'm really good at cleaning.. I just hardly do it. Statistically, lazy people are smarter than neat people.. I was an exception though
'Sigh'
>>
>>27653520
damn, those are nice. the way the wrinkle is sexy. Hope you don't mind me saying that
>>
>>27653413
Sup Reggie

>>27653520
Yo where are the toes at?!
Bare that complete bottom of your sole for us and i swear i'll masturbate to it if you ask me to guuurl.

>>27653413
So yeah, i was at a baptist today, at church.
and yeah i've read you in the other thread.
I'm so godamn sleepy.

Shit, atleast you have a place to stay.
>>27653555
This man is a fine connoisseur.
>>
>>27653555
Really!?@
At least I feel a little better about them. Every time I post feets dipshits madefun of them.
>>27653590
Wait, you're homeless?!?! Say it isnt so my friend, please.
>>
>>27653520
I will never understand foot fags, I don’t get what makes them erotic. But, to their own.
>>27653535
I kinda did, way to enjoy my down time without spending more money. I used to be good about keeping it clean, cluttered, but not dirty. I have a bit of a mental block about doing it anymore. Spent years being the only person in the home cleaning it, while being the only one with a job and taking care of all the responsibilities. I truly feel I shouldn’t be the only one cleaning this place, and nobody else gives a damn. Need to clean house in more way than one
>>
>>27653616
Me neither. I guess I can understand I suppose. I have some weird fetishes. Feet can be cute, just not my thing. I like piss, blood, cum and *sticks finger down throat* "puuuuuuukkkingraaaauuuulllllff!!!"
Ah, much better..
>enjoy down time
That's what I do all day everyday. I'm so lost in blissful lethargic that I forget what month it is all the time..
:(
Suprised I'm not a fatass yet
>>
>>27653615
>Every time I post feets dipshits madefun of them.
Fuck them. Your feet (from what I see) look good. Can you post more, please?
>>
>>27653615
nah i'm not.
i'm actually pretty much a caregiver now.
My mother kinda got sick and i have nothing else to do i guess haha.

>>27653616
It's hard to explain, cute feet makes me hard.
Dont know why, its kinda the same for me as looking at a nice round butt.
I like them both, but differently.
it just feel like something more i can love on a woman.

>>27653632
Aigth, then i wanna watch you piss you nasty slut.
go ahead piss in your panties and post a pic of your filthy garment on you.
like a little girl just wanting to please bad baaaad mens hahaha.

Truth is, i've never done piss stuff yet, but i'll probably try soon.
whats the worse that can happen? a nice anectode if it fails?

>>27653637
yeah like this guy said, post a blurry artistic pic and its gonna look hot anyways.
>>
>>27653632
Of your puking all the time to get your rocks off, might have something to do with the weight. I’m joking, and I’ve been unemployed. Sitting at home all day will make you crazy in its own way. When you work all the damn time, having a chance to relax and not do anything is great. Bit of a paradox
>>
>>27653520
She was and is my best friend. She's hilarious and smart, and I always feel great around her. And I always want to see her when I'm not with her. I have to make myself "forget" when we're apart for longer periods of time.
She knew I liked her, but she never wanted to actually date me. She liked it when I doted on her. She's never dated anyone to this day. Think she's ace.

And I have a girlfriend right now who I love dearly. But I still think about that other girl, and I wish I'd had some time to call her mine.
>>
>>27653678
>caregiver
How so??
You said in my other thread that you were "ending" it. Are you not seeing redhead anymore?
>watch you piss
Now were talkin.
>post a pic
Maybe baby..
>never done piss stuff
Never had a girl sit on your stomach and make you wet and wanting?? Mmmm boi. Wish I could pop that cherry..
>>27653686
Haha!! It's been a while though.
>paradox
Yup
Why I hate working.
I'd rather be bored and miserable than working and miserable
>>27653713
I've been there.
Loving a friend.
Have had friends want me too. Have lost friends over it. Sucks.
>have a girlfriend right now who I love dearly. But I still think about that other girl, and I wish I'd had some time to call her mine
No regrets. Things could have ended in a way that could have been worse for you now.
>>
Does/soc still love me?? If I was to die tomorrow would anyone cry for me??
>>
>>27654411
I'd cry for you, not that I know you well.

But I appreciate the listen. I keep thinking I'm only platonic for this chick and then it hits me again.
>>
>>27654461
You dont know Regret??
Allow me to enlighten you.
I good sir.. am the coolest person on /soc.
It uhh.. has been proven. Yup. Me..
'Sigh'
>hits me again
Like a kick in the nuts. Not that I know what that's like but I k ow what you mean.
>>
>>27654469
Technically I'm not a sir, but yeah.

I've seen a few of your threads before but I've never hopped in. What is it that you do?
>>
>>27654486
Ah, I see.
>What is it that you do
Well, I'm the freindly neighborhood masked whore who trys to get along with everyone while constantly complaining about being mentally I'll and how life is unfair. Occasionally post nudes and I've been known to play with my periods and cut myself up once in a while. Typical psychotic shit. Got health problems out the wazoo like crazy and overall just damaged goods, but hey..at least I admit it. But I'm a good person and easy to get along with, but unfortunately most folks on here hate me for my attention whoreing and weird tendencies..
And you just posted in a cursed thread.
O.o
>>
>>27654503
>Occasionally post nudes
today is an occasion
>>
>>27654503
There's always a handful of folks like this on anon boards. But I usually find them entertaining. You ever let out your kik/discord/snap? You seem like you'd be chill to pm with.
>>
>>27654507
Haha!! I should have known someone would speak up. I already posted my foot..what more could you want
>>27654518
I dont have kik. Or discord, or Facebook or anything like that. I havent followed social media since myspace was a thing like 17 years ago. I'm on /soc a lot though. Anonymity is the best social media I think.. even though I'm only just a well known namefagger
>>
>>27654592
boobs are cool
>>
>>27654604
Yes they are. And my boobs rock.
>>
I regret not breaking up with my ex sooner.

I spent days trying to keep a relationship alive for... I don't know, to not be alone, to have someone for when my dad finally passed from brain cancer? I should have ended things with her and spent more time with him. I knew I was doing it too. I hated myself for it then. Still do now.

Even after our sex life became non-existent
Even after she told me she didn't find me attractive anymore
Even after she told me she didn't love me anymore
Even after she broke up with me once and immediately started sending a guy nudes and videos
Even after she left me alone, vulnerable and emotional on the night after my father died...
Even after I realized she wasn't going anywhere in life when she didn't make a phone call that would save her $800
Even after starting to talk to that guy again while still with me.
I stayed with her. Taking all the bullshit. For what? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I could have been searching for someone better, making myself better. Spending time with my father who's now gone...
Instead I spent it with that cunt.
>>
Regrets contradict eachother, leaving me to look like a complete moron. I regret ever e-dating instead of being more sociable throughout middle school and highschool. I regret going for Jennifer instead of Carrie. I regret wasting all that time with Bailey. I regret not going for the one that I see today as the one that was giving me all that attention and gifts. I regret allowing Alanna to just break it off with me like that. I regret taking her back after that story of her rape even after she refused telling her mother. I regret attacking that jogger and prison. I regret not trying to move to Canada or Europe. I regret not updating the back-up of my manuscript after a year of unrestrained progress. I feel like I am now immune of doing anymore regrettable things, and yet I know I should regret even thinking this because I am only fooling myself.
>>
>>27654592
>I haven't followed social media since myspace a a thing like 17 years ago.
It makes me wonder what kind of upbringing you have that leads you to do this.
>>
File: alienfromthetvshow.jpg (38 KB, 400x400)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>27654469
True, i know that guy.
he's cool as fuck.

>kick in the nuts
Yo reggie, give that good boy a little ''Friandise''
Make him salivate

>>27653955
>caregiver
You know, sick mother, need help. what the fuck can i do just let her rot? atleast i'm living near the city now. it's less boring than the north but i miss my friends.
but man...it's a 3 hour drive and out of my gas budget (juste like Iqualuit or whatever you live *French-Canadian Woodrunner mode engaged* I'm coming north to ravish your squaw with my beautiful blue eyes and beard, your mens are powerless in front of big blonde beard and curly hair , how can they even compete in front of such a squealy voiced short and hairy ivory man, Lemme make some métis rigth here, i can smell you ovulating with my big long french nose, Sacrament!

> redhead
Still seing her, i like her.we'll see each other again soon.
we just cant stop making love when we see each other and talk everyday.
Feel's nice.
migth pass but Meh...it migth pass so why worry anymore? lets just enjoy and see.

>watch you piss
>Now were talkin.
Hey, maybe its just the mania talking, but i love the way you think.

You know what?
Red's Pussy smell like a fucking bitch in heat, what else can i say?
Love it.
Those redhead man...they're like another race but even more pale than us.
different smell, facial structure and everything, it feel like when you go to the same Chinese food place all the time, It's exotic...but not too much.
and those freckles...it just feel like i'm eating a big chocolate chip cookie made of everything sexy.

>Maybe baby..
MAYBE BABY
(Photography related to the current matter of discussion, laugh out laud)

>>27654685
Maybe baby
>never done piss stuff
>sit on your stomach and make you wet and wanting?
At first i read wrong. i was like,''When i'm 40 maybe''

Mmmm boi. Wish I could pop that cherry..
I aint got much left to pop, take this one if you want it's all yours friend.
Make me a piss martyr.
Dont eat aspargus bitch
>>
>>27654720
its depressing to me that you think this
>>
>>27654724
Nothing that you said to me makes any sense.

>>27654729
I'm not condescending her, I am just genuinely curious. It's not like I believe resisting putting my dumb face on the internet is pathetic.
>>
>>27654749
>I'm not condescending her,
i never thought you were
>It's not like I believe resisting putting my dumb face on the internet is pathetic.
it was more like that
but if you dont i guess thats ok
>>
I feel like I fell down a rabbit hole. I laughed, I frowned, what a ride
>>
File: tar.jpg (49 KB, 945x819)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>27654720
i KINDA got mixed up here.

Wanted to say.
This guy is rigth. >>27654729
Social media is ok for those who need and want it.

But for others, let us live in peace.
we dont want to stay in contact.
if we want to speak to you, believe me it will take us 3 minute to find you.
Who knows, maybe one of us here is even a facebook celebrity or something.
its okay that you play fame with your online friends posting pictures of places you dont even remember going to.
But seriously, social media for some is just a big and terrible pratical joke with no punchline.

also im high and maybe i wont even think anything make sense tommorow.

So yeah. stop the downloading i'm a computer and it hurt me.

i dont exist except as a figment of Regret imagination.
we're like the same person.
like figth club but nobody is brad pitt.
>>27654776
Man...from where you are now, you havent seen nothing yet.
We've been waiting for you,Bunny.
You have posted in a cursed thread, how sad may it be that Regret, Ghosth of past loves claimed another poor soul.
Do you miss her?
she's here now, forever and ever.
Welcome home, Bunny.
May you never sleep again.
>>
>>27654724
>>27654749
I've re-read it 2 or 3 times while trying to imagine how you felt reading this and trying to understand what i was trying to communicate and i'm making myself laugh like a giggling schoolgirl.
>>
>>27654642
I'm sorry
>>27654724
>hes cool as fuck
Fuck you
>Iqualuit
Nice place.
>how can they even compete
Most cannot..
>I can smell you ovulating
Yup. We're 31 now so you know me and my 3 eggs are just having the best time, hahaha!!! Shit
XD
>dont eat asparagus
Haha!!
Maybe some crisp green beans. Fuck now I'm hungry.
>>27654720
I just had better interests I guess. Never had enough friends for that shit. Facebook is just a website for self absorbed people to posture for one another and cyber stalking.
>>27654749
Posting my dumb mask is better.
I'm not the social media type. I dont even know how that shit works really. I made a couple of youtube videos once.. that's about it. Had Myspace for maybe a year when I was 15 but I grew out of it, plus everyone just bullied the shit out of me. Nothing special on it really, just about 30+ music vids and a paragraph on how shitty teenage life is.
>>27654776
Welcome to my cursed thread friend. We've been expecting you.
>>27654802
>>
>>27654837
>31
ditto
>Never had enough friends for that shit.
I have a puny 28 and don't give a fuck. Initial reason I got it is because my mother living in USA made me so she can contact me. The only pictures I take of my skin is my hand when it's holding something. 'Cuz Big Brother.
>everyone just bullied the shit out of me.
Hot. (half kidding, half serious)
>>
>>27654868
>ditto
(Pic related)
>fagbook
I see how it could be useful for things. I just have no ise for it. Though it could be a good way of keeping touch with my brothers.. but we havent spoke in years and they havent bothered trying to contact me so whatever.
>>
Get>>888
>>
:0
>>
>>
>>27654882
https://youtu.be/54ItEmCnP80?t=57
>>
>>27654888
checked
>>
>>27654888
Look at it I fucking did it!!! I'm so fucking smart.
>>
>>27654891
*slides out of bed, starts dancing like an idiot*
XD
What was that one really strange alt. rock band you posted a while back..the one with the really obscure music videos with story art that didnt make sense?? What was their name? I want to hear them again but forgot their name. One video was the singer was in a carnival dressed like a trap while folks threw food at him.
>>
>>27654917
Nice description.
Mac Demarco, My kind of wo....oh... oh crap.
I keep falling for my kind of woman.

Poor gypsy. she got replaced so godamn hard she became an anectode.
But you're still there my dear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIuBcb2T55Q

In the same of hopeless romance vibe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwSOui01rR8
>>
>>27654931
Thanks!!
Good music. I like it. Stoner music for sure
>gypsy
What's going on there??
>>
Might as well drop a bomb in here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjHiE3WX8YU
>>
I wanna cum to spooky's feet. post more of them
>>
File: 20181227_220001.jpg (1.29 MB, 2576x1932)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>27655096
Beautiful song
>>27655114
Fine then.
>>
File: 20190311_041740.jpg (1.13 MB, 2576x1932)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
Breakfast for badasses..
Expensive breakfast rather..
>>
>>27655126
cute feet
now send legs
>>
>>27655156
Huuuhgh..
>>
>>27655126
Glad you think so.
>>27655150
Never tried one of those, despite being a "boomer" and all,...
... I think I'll drink to your health next time I get some wine.
>>
>>27655190
>boomer
You dont have to be born in the 50s to enjoi a monster silly..
>drink to your health.
I appreciate it. My health is shit. Caffeine cant be good for my high blood pressure or arrhythmia. Oh well..
>>
File: 20190311_085233.jpg (1.31 MB, 2576x1932)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB JPG
Rate my chicken abortions..eggs rather..
(eggs related)
>>
>>27654837
You know you're pretty fertile at 31.

You only start to lose the slightest bit of fertility around 40.

Also, 4chan/snap/kik are the only forms of social media I use. I like things where I can either anonymously or privately talk to people. I have plenty of great and real connections without facebook and insta.
>>
>>27655361
Yeah I know. I was just being cheeky because I feel so old now. The chances of me getting knocked up is litterally 1/1,000,000.. but stranger things have happened.
>4chan
Where it's at son.
>Instagram
Not sure what that is. Its like Facebook right?
>great connections
Like friends?? Or the kind of people who can get uhh..stuff. friends with boats, who can dump uhh..things way out in the ocean connections??
O.o
Haha!! I'm jk..
Or am I
o.O
>>
>>27653459
What did you go to college for?
>>
>>27655398
Some computer courses and visual com, and the other shit they make you take like math and shit. And of course I dropped out ..
'Sigh
Learned a little bit though.. not that i remember anything.
I want to be a social worker now. Maybe work with traumatized women, idk. Maybe take all the bad that has happened to me and make good for someone else. A job like that could keep me straight and maybe redeem myself in the process.
Anyone can dream, right?..
'Sigh'
>>
Sad lonely pathetic pitiful spooky bumpers.. bumpos, watho
:P
>>
>>27655163
I'm guessing you didn't like that suggestion. Darn. -_-
>>
>>27655836
How often do you post nudes and what kind of nudes have you posted?
>>
>>27656016
You give em an inch and they want the whole 9 yards
>>27656056
>often
Not very often.
>kind
Artsy, I think. Tasteful nudes. And just boring frontals. Tease pics too. I like teasing.
>>27656056
I take it you havent seen me..
>>
>>27656077
Why do you do it? Is it in these kind of threads or in those general ___girls threads
>>
>>27656077
>You give em an inch and they want the whole nine yards.

You have a good point. I personally don't care for nudes, but since someone else brought it up I admit I am curious...

I'm not going to push it though, I'm not one of those types.
>>
File: 20181203_214806.jpg (400 KB, 1600x900)
400 KB
400 KB JPG
>>27656085
Usually post my own threads. Anons get butthurted when I post in their precious /boob/ threads or whatever.
>reeeee gtfo regret reeeee kys whore!!

Here's me going "weeeeeeeeee!!!!!"
>>
>>27656110
Those legs...
>>
>>27656110
I did not ask for pictures. Please refrain from replying to me with pictures.

Why do they get upset when you show up in their threads and how can they tell it's you?
>>
>>27656131
What about them
>>27656142
Uhh..ok then. Just wanted to show off my fave boxers, jeez.
>why do they get upset....
Because I'm hated here. Most attention whores dont get treated well here. Brenda, Meh,Brandon, me.. we all get treated like shit. Everyone has their place i guess.
>how can they tell it's you
My mask of course. Theres been a couple times I posted without it and got called out.
>>
>>27656164
>What about them

What do you mean?
>>
>>27656171
The pic makes them look fat. I am a tad thicc though, but am by no means fat.
>>
>>27656220
I don't know... are they too thick to cross? How do they feel right now, do you shave them?
>>
>>27656220
can we see your toes? we saw your wrinkled sole before but I'm intrigued about your toe situation
>>
>>27656164
>My mask of course. Theres been a couple times I posted without it and got called out.

How do they recognize you without it?
>>
>>27656238
You get to a point where you can recognize her eyes (and other body parts) after you've seen her around for a while.

Or just flat-out recognize the images as reposts.
>>
>>27656142

>Refrain

Settle down hotshot, you didn't ask her not to either. How was she supposed to know? It seemed to me you were taking an interest as well with posts like this.

>>27656056

>How often do you post nudes and what kind of nudes have you posted?

She probably thought the same.

Also, she doesn't really need your permission to post pictures of herself in reply to anything including you.
>>
>>27656227
No. And I shave once or twice a week.
>>27656238
Some probably would. I've posted my face a few times. Plus I'm rather distinctive.
>>27656376
Yeah, that was pretty fucking rude huh. Anon snapping on my for posting harmless pic in my own thread. I should have been more logical and said "fuck you," then continued to post pics.
>>
>>27656142
You're rude. Did you know that??
>>
>>27656609
I see. They're beautiful though. Why do I not get to see more of them?
>>
>>27656609

>said "fuck you," then continued to post pics

No, you did the right thing by not rising to it.
>>
>>27653413
I'm gonna be the asshole who has to ask: Do you wear the facepaint during sex?
>>
>>27656376
A white knight? I have no respect for your kind.

>>27656613
Yes, I'm aware.
>>
>>27656668

Why is it when people are dicks and they are called on it, they scream whiteknight?
>>
>>27655236
>Doesn't know the boomer meme
It doesn't correlate with the actual term "baby boomer".
On 4chan there are "boomers" and then there are "zoomers". You and I are both "boomers". Just google the meme. It involves Monster drinks, hence why I brought it up.
>My health is shit. Caffeine cant be good for my high blood pressure or arrhythmia.
How about weaning yourself off of bad elements in your diet, one element at a time?
>>27656164
>My mask... ...without it...
Never seen you before this thread. I only recently started frequenting /soc/, and only in certain threads.
>>
>>27656695
You are a pathetic orbiter. If I wanted her pics I'd ask. I'm the one here who is actually treating her like a human by interacting with her without turning her into a sex object. If she wants to keep posting lewds she can but I do not want them when replying to me. She's free to stand up for herself when I'm being cheeky with her and doesn't need you *internet rescuing* her. You're not about to win a girlfriend here buddy. I likely won't be responding to you any further as I consider white knights beneath me and not worth my time.
>>
I regret my naivety as a child/teenager. I regret it taking so long to figure out that people in general are at best incompetent, at worst malicious, but invariably corrupt and self serving and that doesn't change going into adulthood, if anything it worsens.
I thought charities existed to help people, when they exist only to help deepen the pockets of those who run them.
I thought schools existed to educate, when they exist to indoctrinate.
I thought anti-bullying campaigns existed to stop kids from being bullied, when they were nothing more than a way of clamping down on victims to stop them lashing out.
I thought government existed to protect people from criminals, when it really exists to protect criminals from their victims.
I took everything and everyone at face value, not realizing those smiling faces hid knives behind their backs.
>>
Those legs are perfect for wrapping around my head while I’m getting you off. Thread needed a bump
>>
File: 20190312_001145.jpg (1.44 MB, 2576x1932)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB JPG
Haha!! Look how big this fucking strawberry is. Haha Haha. I dont know why this is so funny but it is. "Mutant strawberries are the number one problem facing the territories today. In other news, the war on isis..no one gives a shit anymore."
Haha!! Just look at this thing. It looks like a vagoo.
>>
>>27656652
My mask you mean. And yes I do. I've always had a thing for masks so of course I'm going to wear it when I fuck
>>27656733
>I'm the one here who is actually treating her like a human by interacting with her without turning her into a sex object.
Nah just a regular object it seems.
You got some kind of superiority thing or what.
>>27656668
Oh, good. Then do something about it. No room for your kind here.
>>27656730
>never seen you before this thread
Well I'll be..
You're new here huh.
Well you've come to the right thread.
>>27657376
Thanks!!
Oh, and thanks for bumping
>>
>>27657727
A nice lippy vagoo begging ti be eaten. If its a mutant, make it a part of the X-Men. What is its super power?
>>
When are you gonna swing by NYC and go eat Korean BBQ with us?
>>
>>27657786
>super berry
Well, right now its power is getting made into poop.. but laaaaaater..
XD
>>
>>27657807
All food is just future poop.
>>
>>27657801
You again.
Why do I feel like last time you were really mean??
>>
>>27657782
>You're new here huh
To /soc/, yes. I've been getting a bit bored of /v/, absolutely refuse to browse /mu/ and /b/ ever again, but I frequent /lit/ the most.
>>
Regret all my past relationships and not cutting them off when I saw clear red flags that my autistic low-self esteemed ass at the time was too unaware/desperate. That and attempting suicide.
>>
>>27656733

Know your fucking place, you stupid incel cunt. You post like you actually matter, when the reality is not one gives a fuck about you. Stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>27653413
So I very slowly made great friends with a coworker girl and talked to her on overnight shift for hours every single night and most of the day for months on end and eventually we slowly began sneaking flirty stuff in and then slowly admitted we liked eachother, slowly hung out alone, slowly kissed, cuddled and sex. But she told me she has an extroverted uterus and in addition to that shes on meds that make her not even care about sex or enjoy it.
So next 4 times I saw her we didnt.
Eventualy because I had stopped Jacki gf off and qasnt cheating on her one night I was so pent up that I tried again and she kept saying no and then I got mad and laid back and ignored her until she went home.
She hates me now and other than not being able to fuck on a normal basis she was an amazing person. Time to kms.
>>
>>27657807
Damn, there have been some terrible X-Men powers, but I would say that’s the worst. Guess nobody would touch you once you’re a pile of shit... Yay self defenece?
>>
>>27657886
Well when you're even in /soc just keep an eye out for my mask. Theres usually a good Regret thread up.
>>27657905
*in scrappy-doo voice*
"yeah- YEAH!! you tell em anon!!"
Haters gonna hate.
Lovers gonna love.
>>27657911
Try and fix it, it still might not be too late.
everytime my dr s put me on something that messed up my libido or sensitivity I said nope.. change that shit.
>>27657914
Not me silly, the strawberry. I ate it :p
My powers would be similar to bedlam, and maybe phasing, idk.
>>
>>27658001
Have you ever posted a vocaroo?
>>
>>27657782
>Nah just a regular object it seems.
Well, what else are you? Tell me what you believe yourself to be.
>>
File: ergrtgether.jpg (5 KB, 250x203)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>27657911
>extroverted uterus
You mean, like... she's promiscuous?
>>
>>27658030
It's when instead of facing forward the uterus faces the ass so sex is weird unless at certain angles.
I know she wasnt lying because I have a big dick and shes the only one that didnt go nuts
>>
>>27658037
I understand now...
>I have a big dick
... and can already predict what someone's going to ask of you.
>>
I want to take OP out to dinner, hold hands with her and cum all over her legs
>>
>>27658069
I call dibs on soles tho
>>
>>27658037
I have a shallow vagina from uterine scarring. Long story.
>>27658050
If you want to see it just ask
>>27658069
I want a fucking cheeseburger and fries with a strawberry milkshake pweeeease
>>27658076
Double date it seems.
>>
>>27658131
I've never fapped to you, but your 'tude is making me want to. May I?
>>
File: r6y56htyjftyj.jpg (39 KB, 472x645)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
>>27658131
>I have a shallow vagina
>If you want to see it just ask
Your v-... umm. Sure?
Oh, sorry.
Thought you were saying all of that to me.
;)
>>
>>27658001

If you were a comic book character you would be Delirium.

https://sandman.fandom.com/wiki/Delirium
>>
File: Oshagot.jpg (9 KB, 185x185)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>27658151
No one's going to stop you
>>27658210
Ha,!! I meant anon's dick.
>>27658292
Probably.
And if I was an HBO TV show character, I'd be osha from G.O.T
(Pic related)
>>
>>27657835
I have no idea. The most annoyed I ever recall you being at me was when I was giving you shit for being a Dirty American Pigdog, not a Real Canadian, and that was pretty tame all around.
>>
>>27658425
Ah I see.
Someone else then.
And I am too a real Canadian:p
>>
>>27658456
is your butthole maple flavored?
>>
>>27658487
Idk, my tongue cant reach it..
I want pancakes and bacon now. Might make some actually
>>
>>27658613
>my tongue cant reach it
I'm sure someone else's can. Get them to describe the taste in the fashion of a depraved sommelier.
>I want pancakes and bacon now. Might make some actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUYSGojUuAU
>>
if OP's within a couple miles of Manhattan, I'll gladly take her out eat and eat her out
>>
>>27658772
Kek..
Great show.
>>27658846
Nope. I've been to the big apple before. Drove across that big bridge, got a good look at lady liberty. Stopped in a comic book shop, went off to long island. Good times.
>eat out
Good boi.
>>
This is a really comfy thread. I can't quite put my finger on what made me open it, I don't know what it is that make me pay attention at the keyword of "regret", but there is such an open atmosphere here that I just had to post and leave kind regards. Cheers, anons.
>>
>>27658937
That's the whole objective of my threads. Welcome
>>
>>27658949
Thank you. I really like the mask, by the way.
>>
File: 20190125_001547.jpg (1.03 MB, 900x1600)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
>>27658955
Thanks. I've had it for years now and it's probably had half dozen paint jobs.
>>
i've only started coming to /soc/ like july last year probably and have never gotten involved in one of these threads until today. too low of an attention span to read the whole thing but seems interesting enough.
nice legs btw.
>>
>>27658955
Dubsss
>>27658988
Dubsbssssss :D
Well glad you could finally make it..and thanks
>>
>>27658994
>two dubs
blessed thread
how long have you been posting here for? i've seen your face (or mask, but i actually thought it used to be clown makeup or something) since i arrived to this shithole of a board.
>>
>>27659003
About two years. Since April 2017 I think.
>clown makeup
I can see how people can think that. But it wasnt meant to be. Originally it was just white and black
Music threadddd!!!!! :D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET3-t1jFmo0
>>
>>27659043
aw yeah more excuse to shill for megadeth
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-EfflMI6_4
>>
>>27659052
"Hello me, it's me again!!"
(Diffwrent song I know. Listened to them in high school)
>>
>>27659062
was just listening to sweating bullets on the train home this evening, god i hate his vocals post-rust in peace.
still a good song but jesus.
>>
>>27659067
Hehe..
I think megadeth did the theme for Nukem64.. could be wrong.
and NiN did all the music for Quake.. if you know your n64.
I was a gamer back in the day. I miss the 90s. The last great era before everything turned to litteral shit.
>>
>>27659102
i think gaming didn't completely die until the past decade or so, especially in recent years with battle royale shit which is the final nail in the coffin.
personally miss the late 00s early 2010s when games like Minecraft and Call of Duty were still popular but not to the point of being totallly oversaturated.
i'll never forget when my first house got griefed on a friends server and i actually cried. good times.
>>
File: 20190312_115238.jpg (559 KB, 900x1010)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
Ugghhh.. my roots are terrible. Someone buy me some more hair color, pweeeeeeeeaze.
I'm so poor. I dont even have zero dollars, I have negative dollars.. and bad credit. Bad credit is sexy though, right??
>>
>>27659131
what is even going on there
>>
>>27659160
Haha!!
Spreading my hair apart. Its messy af anyway. Have always had thick messy hair. Was blonde and wavy as a kid. Then when i hit 20 it went dark ashy and curly for some reason. I have kind of a mohawk thinggoing on. With really long duck tail in the back..its still blonde a little underneath that though. My hair is like a cross between a mohawk and a mullet..with edges. And partially dredded. Got 4 styles rockin at once.. I'm weird.
>>
File: faggotseverywhere.gif (1.99 MB, 480x292)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
Shallow vagoo
Shallow personality
Shallow bank account
Who would have thought, eh?
>>
I'd brush your hair, OP, as long as I also get to fuck your legs
>>
>>27659457
Everyone boi wants a shallow pussy to push in nice and deep like..except for the gays of course
>>27659473
That's sweet of you..but no brush on this planet would work on me
>>
>>27659511
>no brush on this planet would work on me
How about animal grooming tools? You'll simultaneously get deloused, too.
>>
>>27659511
>>27659822
Dubs
Turning into a gets thread.
>>
>>27660378
Way to fuck it up, mister off-by-one.
>>
File: Waifu.jpg (152 KB, 459x681)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>27658292
This whole thread is inspired by the Endless.
we're playing cybergods

>>27658772
My good sir, you are an poet.

>music thread
Ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyxftLC7gew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWRCJhsz5t4
>>
>>27659511
can you twerk?
>>
>>27660438
Like you fared any better smart-ass
>>
>>27660515
I fucking love that song!!
>>
>>27659511
>Everyone boi wants a shallow pussy to push in nice and deep like..except for the gays of course

Why do you you see yourself as only a sex object?
>>
>>27660515
As long as we posting 60's. Here's a gem
RIP
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y3lMi6AQka

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5x4DExYv35c
>>
File: 1525916811716.jpg (123 KB, 640x640)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>27660846
first one wont work, and i never knew the second was a cover.

>>27660814
then have other strange musics that make me dance too because i like thinking about a dancing reggie in her room. (one of those is different from the other, try to guess wich one)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZR3ZfesIIw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbDy3mWGz6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EoI-6lQFIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFgbc5Vcbw

also, you havent posted in a while on yt
>>
>>27660841
What, you think that's what the post was for?? Besides why would you care anyway.
>>
>>27660877
Dubs nucca
First one is Hot sand, shocking blue. Amazing band they were. Kurt Cobain had hot sand picked out as a name for their band before going with nirvana, and the cover love buzz. He was inspired. Aww, kurt.. he loved women so much.
>>
>>27660886
I don't care. I'm just a curious individual. Why do you crave so much attention?
>>
>>27660877
Third one down is great!!
Not so sure that's 60s though..so peculiar..
>yt
I deleted the channel.
>>
>>27660916
Because I'm lonely, isolated, and have no friends. Ok I have like two friends but one is always busy and the other lives a gazillion thousand miles away.
Nothing wrong with what I do. Social interaction on here is better than nothing at all, and for all i know you're all bots.
I get one like you in here once in a blue. Is rude to everyone, thinks they're an intellectual and only wants to prod for superficial information like "why do you like attention hurhurhir,". Why??Because im a fucking person. A shaved monkey just like rest of our awful race.
>>
>>27660938
I'm not rude. I'm just not fawning over you. Asking about your core personality traits is superficial now? I would've figured asking to see your feet and fuck your legs would be shallow.
>>
>>27660957
Ok, I see your point.
But I'm going to make something clear here just for you, and anyone who doesnt quite get me..
Theres a big double standard that goes about that a lot of people dont quite see I think. I dont think theres anything wrong with me going into a body rate thread and saying alllll the nasty, degrading, degenerative things I would do to a man's body or his face. Saying I'd throw him on my bed and shove something somewhere. Straddle face ect.
Why is wrong for anyone to say it to me??
Sure half the time its annoying and I'm not in the mood to hear it, so.
People complain about these damn female stars that have had to suck producers dicks to get a shot at the big times.. but no one feels sorry for the Male actors having to do the same thing, it happens. It's not a big deal when a man has to eat snatch for fame, but when a woman has to suck dick for Hollywood, Then everyone loses their mindss!!!!
Bullshit.
I think its shallow that people express how they're soooo much better than others in this world. religion, race, class, political affiliations... sooooo fuckiiiinnngg, stuuuuuuuupid.. God isnt real, race doesnt mean shit, class is predetermined, and political affiliations is just opium for the masses. But hey!! Lets all talk about something we all enjoi.. sex and music!! :D something all different peoples love.
>>
>>27661001
Do you have like kik or snapchat or discord I feel like we could talk about fucking everything
>>
>>27661136
No I dont actually.
>talk about fucking everything
Like what??
>>
Get>
>>
>>
>>
>>27661172
Define everything

But you dont have any means of communicating so nvm.
>>
>>
>>27661183
Suite yourself
>>
>>27661191
I mean it's pointless if we can't talk.
>>
>>27661195
We're talking right now..
>>
>>27661172
>>talk about fucking everything
>Like what??
Where would you begin?
If it's something that can both penetrate and be penetrated, do we both have to fuck it or are we working as a team in fucking everything?
>>
wish I could fuck OP but she's probably too far away
>>
>>27660938
>I'm lonely, isolated, and have no friends.
>Ok I have like two friends but one is always busy and the other lives a gazillion thousand miles away.
I have a regular schedule of four day weekends and you've talked about wanting to move to the US anyway.
May visions of Korean BBQ and maple flavored Canadian buttholes dance through our heads.
>>
>>27661311
Get a boat with a 50+ crew and enough food to last the winter and theres a good chance youd survive the trip. Just remember to look towards the stars, and beware polar bears. They look cute, but they're not cuddly
>>27661315
Now I'm hungry again
>>
>>27661347
I'd feed you OP
in return, I want to brush your hair and hold your hands
>>
File: allo.jpg (38 KB, 600x567)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>27661347
Yo reggie i'm so high and just had my first figth with red because i was being bipolar and telling her she was being annoying.
i'm like fuck... i think i blew it.

i dont think i was too much after that.
but i'm being paranoid and i think i did blew it.
hahahah oh well too bad.

Put the mask on,
carry on.
you're not sleeping too?
>>
>>27661361
Brush my hair? It would be very painful. It would look worse anyway
>>
>>27661377
Dubs
I slept. Passed out in the day, woke up confused at night still thinking its day.. Live for a couple hours before realizing what time it really is
'Sigh'
My life is a nuthouse..
>fight with red
Happens sooner or later. Tell her you're sorry for being a dipshit, shell forgive you.
>manic
Isnt it amazing??
You'll be ok bud. Hows mom?
Nice pic of el duce
I'm scared, I have to see doctor today again. Something might be wrong in my head.. not my mind this time. Physically.
Hopefully its nothing
>>
File: She.png (340 KB, 640x368)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>27661388
>I slept. Passed out...what time it really is
Groundhog days. i feel you.

>My life is a nuthouse.
Funnier than a madhouse.

>>fight with red.sorry for being a dipshit, shell forgive you.
She already forgave me i think.
But i think i migth have hurt her. and thats what makes me sad.

>>manic
>Isnt it amazing??
yeah. all those beautiful emotions, feels great.

>Hows mom?
The Queen sits on the throne, watching tv and smoking cigarettes. She just got netflix, its a whole new world now.

>Nice pic of el duce
i do not know this man, are you reffering to Benito Mussolini? huhuh

>I'm scared, I have to see doctor today again. Something might be wrong in my head.. not my mind this time. Physically.
Good gawd, imagine if you had something.

>Hopefully its nothing
yeap. migth have to go do a biopsy soon too, we'll probably both get cancer at the same time because of this cursed thread,. we have finaly contracted the cancer we are.
the sweet release of death and well be like...OH NO PLEASE LET ME LIVE haha

How fucking poetic and pathetic would it be?
i think i'd get so fucking wasted and head to the desert.
who's in?

Nyc buffet youre with us?
and where is all those masked clowns?

Did you suddenly became happy and forget about all your regrets our poor souls?
tell us about how terrible of a person you are.

You are home, in company of haunting ghosts.
we know you.
You are here for a reason.

We are creating something wonderful.
Do not Look behind you.

dont answer any voices in the dark.
Do any of us really exist?
H̞̗͋e̱̙͕̙̱͒̊ͩ ̝ͬ̊̒ͧw͚̯͕̙̗̍ͪ̔̐hͭ͊̎̔ȯ̰̩̞̟̼ͤͅ ̹̮̙̼͍̻̬ͣ̏l̺͈̬͊ͯi̯͍̯̺̟̪̜̍̍̿̎v͖̬͚͈̼͒ͫͤ̍̔ͦͅe̱̯͉̪̤̬͖̍̄ͦ͆ͣͬ̉s̻͓̭̯͎̤ͦ̏̊ͭ̎̈́͛ͅ ̘̭͙͑̒b̥͕̽̀͐e̝͇ͯ̌̉̌̓h̺iͫͯͣ͐ͪ̈́ͣn͓̆̂̈͌͊̚d̹͚ͧ̓͂͛̽ ̯͓́̑ͪ͌ͤ̀͑t̹̊͐̂̆h͒e̥̹̻̙ ̼̦̯͒̂̊̈w͉͖̭͕̥͐̉̇͊ͅa̰̟̓ͪ̾̈́l͍̞͇͙͇̗̮̒́ͩ̇l͙̖̞̯̊̍ͅ
>>
>>27661424
>hirt her
How so??
Did you say so.ething you shouldn't have.
>Netflix
Lucky :)
>imagine if you had something
This fucking ringing wont fucking go away.It's awful. I cant hear myself think, maybe that's a good thing but I want it to stop. And the pressure. the side of my head hurts sometimes. Watch it be a tumor and I die before my dad gets out.
'Sigh'
My name would officially be irony then.
>cancer
The greatest cancer this board ever seen
>do not look behind you
I did when I read that and I saw my shadow move on the wall and it scared me..
>>
File: 1538020222685.jpg (15 KB, 236x236)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>27661441
>>hirt her
>How so??
Told her to leave me alone for the nigth and that she was annoying me.
But then we talked. it went well but i feel like i hurt her and thats something i feel bad for.

>Watch it be a tumor and I die before my dad gets out.
when is he going out?

>My name would officially be irony then.
nah, Regret would still be fitting i suppose.

>>cancer
>The greatest cancer this board ever seen
The all singing,all dancing crap of the world.

>>do not look behind you
>I did when I read that and I saw my shadow move on the wall and it scared me..
I know.
i am watching you.

But you still dont know me.
What if i were closer than you tougth.
Close your eyes for a moment.
Wait for my voice to tell you what to do next.
you'll know it when you'll hear it.
>>
>>27660957

GTFO purity fag. You guys are the worst of the worst. It is so obvious you get off on making girls feel like whores.

Your hangups are transparent and cringe.
>>
>>27654837
>I just had better interests I guess. Never had enough friends for that shit. Facebook is just a website for self absorbed people to posture for one another and cyber stalking.

you say as you post pictures of yourself for attention and make threads that are just farming easy (you)'s from betas
>>
>>27661424
>Nyc buffet youre with us?
I'd need to doublecheck the LD50 for psilocybe, but sure. Actually if we're going to the desert maybe mescaline would be more appropriate, but it takes SO LONG to grow unless you do the cat penis method... so don't have anything too aggressively malignant.
>>
File: 20181203_211842.jpg (779 KB, 1556x1116)
779 KB
779 KB JPG
>>27661463
You two should be ok then. I know gurls can be annoying, that just means she likes you:)
>close your eyes
>you'll know it when you hear it
I did. A truck drove by. Was that you??
O.o
>>27661516
Found the fagbook fag..
>self obsorbed
Hardly.
Here, have a pic of my ass..
(Ass pic related)
>>
I hope everyone has made appropriate preparations for the celebration of Pi Day tomorrow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4q_MZ7CRvI
>>
>>27661463
>when is he going out
Missed this..
Less than a year. Cant wait. I want him to live with me after so I can keep his grumpy ass out of trouble.
>>
>>27661653
New to the thread, but have lurked yours for quite some time. I hope you meet your dad again, Regret, its a relationship you should cherish. Never had one with mine.
>>
>>27661580
take the pants off
>>
>>27661580
I can barely see it tho. Let me see your panties
>>
>>27661856
Thanks anon.
>lurked yours for quite some time
Have we ever chatted? If so, what about rather.
>meet your dad again
It's been almost 15years since I've seen him. I've had opportunities to see him in the past but he doesnt want me to. stubborn bastard even warned me he wouldnt see me even if I did. Not even a fucking phone call. We write each other the old fashioned way, though I didnt for about 7months over the summer because I was ashamed of where my life was. I hate myself for it. He was so worried. Better now though. I just hope I'll be able to get down there to see him somehow when hes out. They'll probably set him up in a halfway house until he can make something happen. Maybe he has prison money saved up. Idk. Icr what he looks like, other than some old pics. God hes old af now too. Hes going to be stoked once I show him how to use a touchscreen smartphone.
>never had one with mine
Why? If I may ask. Feel free to say no though if you want..something rather
>>27661951
>>27662004
That's from December. I have pjs on.
>>
Ow fuck!!! I just chipped a gaddamn tooth eating,..
mother fucker pos fucking cock cunt shit ttwatfuckerfuckarrrhehhehrhehehg
>>
>>27662012
Jesus, fifteen years? That's a long time. Also, why does he not want you to see him?

>>never had one with mine
>Why? If I may ask. Feel free to say no though if you want..something rather
Abused throughout childhood physically and mentally. Among my (physical) scars, I have a scar on my head when he and his wife(not my mother, some gas station crack whore he left my mother for) beat me with a metal broom so hard that they broke it over my head, splitting my scalp open. The bitch then sew it up in the bathroom. She also stabbed me in the leg with a steak knife once(that was when I was thirteen or so, I'm twenty-two now and the scar is only now fading. Still bald because no hair grows there tho lol). I was also forced to dig my own grave in the back yard, in the middle of winter, when I was thirteen. After being starved of course(I subsited on sneaking marshmallows and old cereal in the middle of the night for about a week before they put a lock on my door so I couldnt get out.
And hoooo fuck did they torture me. I think I can trace the majority of my issues back to those years. To this day I still think no woman can love me, and that everyone thinks I'm a retard, and a whole bunch of things.

I'll stop blog posting now.

>>27662032
What are you eating where you chipped a tooth? You know you're not supposed to bite into jawbreakers, right?
>>
>>27661487
I can't make anyone feel like a whore if they're not a whore. That's also a pretty weak minded way to live. There's nothing anyone could make me feel like besides what I decide I am.
>>
>>27662246
Are you serious?? Where dafaq was CPS during all this??
>dig grave
Huh?? They literally had you dig a hole and called it your grave??????
These people should rot in hell..if there is such a place.
I'm glad my parents didnt treat me like that. My dad treated me like the light of his life, but my mother hated me. She was jealous my father loved me more than her. She hated me for not being the "perfect" little girl she always wanted. I had two older brothers so I grew into a major tomboy and she hated it. She wanted me to wear dresses and skirts when I wore cargo shorts and wife-beaters. Told me to act like a "lady" yadayada. When I turned 14 I went to live with my dad because they split, and the law stated when the child turns 14 they can choose who to live with so I did. She was also a psycho religious wacko too, I hated her psycho babble. But she wasnt a real Christian, just a cynical hypocrite who wanted to appear to be religious. Now she's a schizophrenic and believes our family has a superior bloodline. She thinks her future self can project thoughts to her present self, and the government spies on her, and she thinks I'm "supernatural", literally has said that more than I can count. She thinks the reason I have so many health and mental issues is actually because I'm "super".. fucking annoys me.
>chipped tooth
Your going to laugh..
Carrots and broccoli. Yup. I was eating raw veggies and I was struggling biting down on a really thick carrot stick and when in finally snapped I chomped down to hard. My jaws jutted together so hard my tooth broke on another tooth. It's like the fifth tooth from the front ones on top. Molar maybe idk. Big chunk too. Broke facing the inside. Now it's really sensitive. Stupid fucking carrots. I'm sticking with steak and moose jerky
>>27662645
It's not very nice to judge people.
>>
Arrrrrgagagagggghhhhh!!!!@@!!!!!
>>
>>27662695
Everyone judges and rightfully so.
>>
>>27662645

All you are doing is outing your own mommy issues.

> pic related, it is you, you're Norman Bates.
>>
It regret not partying during my teens. I'm a 22 year old virgin now and lost my chance to be at the peak of my life in highschool.
>>
This is OP btw.. ID change. Why I freaked
>>27662772
>everyone judges
'Sigh'
Unfortunately you're right.
>and rightfully so
Well that depends.
I like to judge folks based on how they treat each other. I dont like to think I'm better than anyone, unless they're just downright awful, horrible,depraved human beings.. like serial killers, rapists, and worst of all conservatives..
*roll on snare drum*
XD
Jk..
But seriously..
Some people should be judged for the good they do. Theres good judgment, bad judgment.
Take people like Donald Trump for example..terrible person. I am definitely better than he is. Or Kelly clarkson.. definitely better than her..
XD
>>27662801
Kekekekek
a boi's best friend is his mother
- norman bates
>>27662804
>22 yr virgin
Nothing wrong with that kiddo.
22 is young. Your brain is still developing.
>>
>>27662801
You'd never tell him he has mommy issues to good face.

>>27662862
In what way do you consider yourself better than Kelly Clarkson or The Donald?
>>
>>27653459
I regret stepping foot on a college at all.
>>
File: psycho0363.jpg (63 KB, 852x480)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>27662879

OK Norman.
>>
>>27662879
I was kidding about kelly.. although she did win her career through a contest. But I cant hate on anyone for getting lucky.
>The Donald
>corporate espionage
>laundering
>fraud
>tax evasion
>violating us constitution
>collusion
>sexual assault
>ostrasizing immigrants belonging to a certain religion
>deporting his own citizens for speaking another language
>separating children from their families and allowing them to die of malnourishment; and imprisoning the humanitarians who try sneaking water for them
>also allowing "detained" children to end up "missing" by the thousands
>allowing Russian spies to infiltrate the NRA
>holding his own nation hostage by "shutting down" government as a front for wall support antics, when really it's a ponzi scheme to embezzle money from DHS (probably for said wall)
>eliminating policies established to protect the environment to further corporate growth for his allies
The list goes on and on anon..
Donald Trump is a very terrible terrible man anon. Please pleeeeease dont tell me you support that walking diaper stain..please. after I was just beginning to like you
>>27662897
How so??
>>
>>27662990
>she did win her career through a contest. But I cant hate on anyone for getting lucky.

Why are you looking down on her? You still didn't explain what makes you think you're better than them.
>>
>>27663052
I said I was joking about fucking Kelly Clarkson,, god man. 50% of the time i put a punchline at the end of a point to be silly, or to sound unwitting and cute.
but Donald I serious.
>better than
My previous post was to long to read apparently. Or if you did read it, it should have been obvious. And you didnt answer my question. Dont think you need to. it's quite obvious at this point.. unless I'm just assuming but you're not helping me out here..
Before shit gets stale, you've probed a lot from me. What music do you listen too, mister yellow ID.
>>
>>27662804
>lost my chance to be at the peak of my life in highschool
As someone who recently had a 20 year HS reunion, all those people you're envying and wish you could've emulated will most likely grow up to be abject losers as adults.
>>
>>27663052
I don't get your *joke*. You didn't explain why you think you're better than The Donald, only your negative views on him.
>>
>>27663185
Why did you have to bring politics into this? It really just fucks everything to hell
>>
>>27663275
Because I would never be capable of doing those things, even if had the power to do so.
Let me simplify it for you..
I might be a broke, mentally Ill, sexually confused, physically unhealthy, depressed, bipolar, slow, attention whoreing, degenerative, lowlife, slut with major daddy issues.. but I'd like to think I'm 1000x better than Hitler.
All the negatives I myself are true, but none of them are monumental felonious cancer that have literally ended LIVES.. or brought a nation to its knees. well.. there is one person dead because of me. butit's nothing compared to evil that trump and his friends in the Kremlin have caused. you stupid ass people, wake the fuck up!!!! That honky pos is going down and hes taking you with him.. after he hands over the presidency to pence, just so he can have himself pardonedd. Immunity is great.. lousiest loophole in a 300+yr old toilet paper roll, rather.. But yet I have to go to court and explain MYSELF.. as to why I count pay fines to a crime I never commited.. hysterical.
Lets make somethings clear american folks.. trump doesnt care about you. or the economy, or his autistic son (the little one, not the traitor), daughter he lusts after or his inga wife. He cares about his blackmail, money, and staying away from feds, nothing more.
>b-but economy got better
Kek
Said who?? The media?? He owns most of them.
Did the cost of living go down at all??
I rest my case.
>>27663309
A perfect example. Im an easy target for narrow minded misogynistic conservative trump pigs. And I like calling the weak fools out l.. enjoi the show.
>reeee liberal cuckslut
Kek..
Liberals 2nd worst. Said before, I affiliate with nothing. Anyone who does is a fly caught in a web
>reeeeeeeeeeee muh gubment!!
>>
>>27663393
You only listed your negative traits. What good traits do you have that make you superior to Trump?
>>
>>27663393
Yeah, perfect example. Politics bring out nothing but rage and hatred, cause no one is happy with the system. We get it, most feel the same way. This system is the best that humanity has been able to come up with, and nobody is happy with it. In short, threads are better when they are about the people, and not the fucked up system. Bitch about how the system fucks you! How your life has been screwed, it’s all good when it’s personal.
>>
File: 20190313_215728.jpg (1.46 MB, 2560x1440)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB JPG
>>27655281
Eggs are more like hen periods
>>
>>27663440
>what good traits do you have that make you superior to Trump
1)
I have empathy
2)
I know the value of a dollar.

The next time you ask a stupid question I wont answer.
I've made itclear repeatedly..
>>27663448
It's more than just politics. Its global security. We're doomed.
Humanity deserves a plague..
1000+ children died yesterday from starvation.. and 1000 more will tomorrow. I'd give my life to save one of them if it meant they'd get a good home, food, family, love, have a child of their own someday. But I'm just a useless neet with ideas.. nothing more. At least I have great tits to offer the world.
*badoom, tsst!!*,
;P
>>27663465
Chickens would eat human periods if they were smart enough..
Shit..
I want to play with my period now. Too bad im dry now
>>
Haven't been on 4chan for years, especially not /soc/. Hopped on and this thread is a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>27663517
>I want to play with my period now
How does that work
>>
>>27663523
Welcome to Regret's thread!!!
I'm OP btw, makeyourself comfy on the virtual couch..
saweeeee.. I ate all the cookies because I fat.
But you can still wear a mask and love me..
Oh, btw.. you posted in a cursed thread.
:0
>>
>>27663517
You do have great tits! And I know your heart is in the right place Spooks. We can only change the world around us, some have more reach that others. Sadly, many of those that get that reach are only out for themselves. Corrupt the hell out of the process, and fuck everyone over. I believe it’s best to work within the system to change it for the better. A long hard, damn near impossible goal, but still noble and worth it. Your only option outside that, is rebellion, something I see as a last resort. If you truly feel that is where you are in your life, then you have every right to pursue that. I only hope you can do it in a manner that doesn’t take life unless truly necessary. I don’t see where we have gone that far off the deep end that it requires blood to correct it. That’s why I avoid politics, too much emotion, just waiting for the excuse to unleash destruction for the “Just Cause”.
>>
File: 20171221_061950.jpg (427 KB, 618x820)
427 KB
427 KB JPG
>>27663537
(Older pic related)
Fun times
>>
>>27663539
What kind of cookies? Also, what cookies would you like to eat while having your cookie eaten?
>>
>>27663557
more soles pls?
>>
>>27663517
Why are you assuming Trump doesn't have empathy? He has enough to give the people what they want and become the highest elected official in the world. How would you know the value of a dollar? Haven't you been bragging about being a neet for years? That doesn't sound like you understand the value if a dollar at all.

I find it rude you would call any question dumb when you're not doing a very good job at answering.
>>
File: 20180224_195746.jpg (227 KB, 845x445)
227 KB
227 KB JPG
>>27663554
I dont want to take life.. but I feel certain folks deserve death, and their brains taken out to be studied.. so as to find that gene
>pedos
>serial killers
>rapists
And the -
"Just cause"
2nd amendment - us constitution.. Was created so the people could overthrow the govt if it had to. Now would.be a good time I think. The us is the only country in the ENTIRE world where the citizens have more weapons than it's own military. If just 5% of those opeople marched on washington dc.. new parliament baby!!!!!!!
>>27663537
(Pic related)
>>
File: 20190313_223745.jpg (848 KB, 2560x805)
848 KB
848 KB JPG
>>27663557
I can't blame you for being resourceful
>>
File: 20171102_034801.jpg (1.17 MB, 1932x1680)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
>>27663537
*sings*
"Do you think I'm a nasty girl!"
>>
File: 1509885418136.jpg (445 KB, 1143x740)
445 KB
445 KB JPG
>>27662695
>Are you serious?? Where dafaq was CPS during all this??
MCFD(Ministry of Children and Family) dropped the ball hard with my case, but my dad and his whore were good about keeping it on the down low, but the few people who did know of it never did anything. Complicit fuckers.

>Huh?? They literally had you dig a hole and called it your grave??????
I didn't manage to finish the hole(it was winter, so the ground was hard. I then got beaten for ruining the yard). It was a whole thing about "you are a waste kill yourself and relieve me of the burden of raising you" or whatever.

>These people should rot in hell..if there is such a place.
Agreed.
Also, sorry to hear about your mother. She sounds fucky. My dad's wife was fucky too, said she could read my mind and said she saw that I had intentions to rape every woman I know and that I deserved to be beaten, and she was doing the world a favor by driving me to my death(thus the whole "dig the grave" thing). Again, only 13 or so at the time.

>Your going to laugh..
>Carrots and broccoli. Yup.
lmao you're right I am going to laugh.
>I was eating raw veggies and I was struggling biting down on a really thick carrot stick and when in finally snapped I chomped down to hard. My jaws jutted together so hard my tooth broke on another tooth. It's like the fifth tooth from the front ones on top. Molar maybe idk. Big chunk too. Broke facing the inside. Now it's really sensitive. Stupid fucking carrots.
you should see a dentist. You dont want that shit infected. Teeth are surprisingly vital to your overall health. Do you have strong jaw muscles? Last I saw my dentist he said I should be careful with my chomping because I had some of the most powerful jaws he's seen in a while, so much so I could damage my teeth if I chomped hard enough long enough.

>>27663465
Not really. Hen eggs are like fertilized human eggs. The yellow gubbinz in the egg is a yet-to-form chicken fetus, y'know.
>>
>>27663617
Disgusting and unnecessary.

Anyway, soles pls?
>>
>>27663617
post your stinky neet pussy
>>
>>27663617
>>27663600
>>27663557
girl, that's a bit unsanitary. You at least shower after, right?
i mean, as long as there's no possibility of spreading blood diseases to you or other people, go ahead.

>>27663641
Yeah do this. I bet it's hairy.
>>
>>27663600
Those examples of horrible people that exist in this world are not constrained or even related to politics. And yes, I’m all for exterminating them. Humanitarian laws limit and restrict that, for frustrating but valid reasons. Yes, that is excatctly what the 2nd is in there for! That is why I fully support anyone that really wants to pursue that very valid course of action. Just under understand, you have to rally those behind you. And you have every right to try and make that happen, but you can’t do it alone. You have to get others to agree and support you. That is working within the system, even at its most extreme! You have the constitutional right to make that happen. If that is what you feel is the right thing to do, then make it happen. Just know you’re balancing on the razor edge between revolutionist V.S. Terrorist. Only history will decide where you stand. Make your dreams happen, if you can, that’s what USA stands for. Realize, you may not know how everyone else sees you. That’s part of the system as well.
>>
>>27663617
Haha, you started your period collection again? As long as you’re treating them so they don’t smell, like you said you did before, that’s cool.
>>
>>27663539
What's actually up with the "cursed" part? I've recently started to believe, more and more, in curses and things of the type. It's starting to wear on me to be honest. And now I really want to know what you mean.
>>
>>27663617
Yes
>>
>>27663676
No, that's an old pic.
'Sigh'
Miss my cedar box..
>>27663636
I already did feet
>>27663641
My pussy smells like heaven son..
You only wish you knew what that's like..
>>27663679
Hehe..
Dont worry..
you r' safe with Regret. But I'm not for the faint of heart.. And your sensibilities ultimately mean nothing. If you end up masturbating until sunrise, I do apologize
;)
>>
>>27663692
>If you end up masturbating until sunrise, I do apologize

So you are only useful as a sex object after all. Well go ahead and post your neet pussy if thats all you have to offer. You may reply to me with images now.
>>
>>27663705
Mister yellow iD??
Well I think not sir..
That was very disrespectful of you..
I am only 50% sex object. You fail to see the other half, you get nothing.
'sigh'
I almost posted pussy a second ago too. New pic, not boring old ones.

I had a fucking brain scan early and I'm VERY tired. See yall tomorrow
>>
>>27663719
Well, I asked you to prove to me that you're not just a sex object multiple times and each time you fail to prove your true worth.

I could just pretend to fawn over you and shower you with sexual attention. You seem to respond better to that.
>>
>>27663692
>I already did feet
but your toes were missing from the shot...your soles looked very nice but I'm really curious about what the toes look like from the bottom.

Alternately, can we maybe get some tit action going?
>>
>>27663692
That's - actually really reassuring for some reason. Normally I wouldn't really describe myself as faint of heart, but lately some shit has been pretty out there. Thanks, and I've got to say I'm starting to really like your style. :)

Also no need to apologise - between the tits, the butt and you in general I'd not regret ( :P ) that act one bit.
>>
>>27663705
>>27663726
What's your fucking problem anyway? Everyone else appear to enjoy themselves here just fine, maybe you should go to /pol/ and frequent the Trump General for your entertainment, that seems to be more up your alley.

>>27663719
A shame, but sure, good night Regret!
>>
>>27663726
You obviously dont listen do you, you selfrighteous dipshit..

>true worth
Like thats up to you to decide??. You dont know me. You didnt listen to my speal at all huh.
See reference >>>>27661001

If I was a boi talking to a bunch of grils it wouldnt be a problem I bet. A guy sleeps with 100+ women and hes a pro bro. A girl sleeps with 100+ guys and she's a dirty low class slut. Fuck that double standard bs and fuck you. You obviously dont fucking listen. well listen now.. get your filthy 1950s misogynistic moral oral sucking ass out the fucking thread.There's nothing wrong here. You're a judgmental pos who is unworthy of my time and energy, and deserves nothing from me. You're all the same your moral oral types. Now amscray out the fuck my thread, savvy. And dont come back. you dont belong here.
>>
>>27663806
>A guy sleeps with 100+ women and hes a pro bro. A girl sleeps with 100+ guys and she's a dirty low class slut.

Not him, but what if I view someone who's fucked 100+ people as unstable and slutty, regardless if they're a man or a woman? I don't really think it's a good idea to fuck so many people, and it's indicative of someone having issues, regardless of sex/gender.

I'm not one to tell people what to do, and if someone wants to be a (responsible) slut, that's up to them, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me raise an eyebrow and question their impulse control.
>>
>>27663692
Oh, I knew you wanted to start again. Give it time I guess?
>>27663719
That’s too bad, such a pretty puss. Good sleep Regret
>>
>>27663600
Dammit I ment to check the dubs. I blame the booze
>>
File: IMG_3978.jpg (374 KB, 522x680)
374 KB
374 KB JPG
i'm high on legal weed.
watching a tv show called
''The hen with golden eggs''
its about people trying to win more money and chosing to bet it against what is inside the egg.

I love pickles.

This was my report on pickled goods and marijuanna.

i smoked pink kush, it is good.
and i watched bandersnatch.
>>
>>27663806

>Now amscray out the fuck my thread, savvy. And dont come back. you dont belong here.

Norman is going to keep chipping away at you, he gets off on it. The only way to stop him is too ignore him. If you keep replying he will keep doing it. No matter how mad you get just dont reply and he will stop.

You will always be able to recognise him in any thread. He will be the one wearing his mother's clothes.
>>
>>27663236
>most likely grow up to be abject losers as adults.
Well, it's better than being an abject loser during ALL of your life.
>>
>>27663806
hey yo, Regret, or how do you call yourself in this universe. Just wanted to tell you that I feel in you a really good and loving being (and with a rocking body, because this matters too for the time when you are in this material form). I see your struggles and wanted to let you know that you escaping them can happen only in the blink of an eye when you realise how good you really are, and that everything is ok, and if it is not, it is within your power to make it okay
>>
>>27664042
Well to be fair I was just being cheeky and they responded with hostility towards me multiple times. As for the chipping, if I wanted I could just break a person like this pretty effortlessly if I were so inclined. Noticing me? Sure if I don't mind being noticed. I could always just adjust my personality and speaking style if I felt it.
>>
>>27653413
Currently at work. Regretting I didn't get to see you in your mask and nothing else for my bday. Lol
>>
>>27663844
Dub s
>>27663862
Lucky..
I love pickles too.
What is bandersnatch ??
>>27664042
He can try. Creepy curious moral fags all the same to me
>>27664441
Thanks I suppose
>>27664919
Aw, bummer.
>>
>>27664499
>person like this
You dont know me, or what I've been through.
What a waste of triple dubs
>>
>>27665137
My regrets... To many to count. But alive and kicking so enjoying that little moment in life. The lack of medication makes it all interesting. I dont regret my scars. Don't regret my shitty choices.
Hope it all rolls right for you as best as possible.
Oh 1 regret! Not seeing more of that killer hair. Seriously. Love that hair.
>>
File: Behold.jpg (421 KB, 900x1226)
421 KB
421 KB JPG
>>27665207
Behold,
My sicilean mutant beauty
>>
>>27665137
Do not challenge my power.
>>
>>27665326
Suck on my balls.
>>
>>27665288
Yay!!!!! I is happy. :)
Day just got a few locks better
>>
>>27665334
Kekkers
>>27665636
;)
>>
>>27665334
Say one more mean thing to me and I'll call her a whore.
>>
>>27665638
Thank you muches
>>
>>27665660
Suck on my balls
XD
>>27665668
De nada
>>
>>27665702
Could I request something more? Your eyes?
>>
File deleted.
>>27665780
Behold,
My zitty scarred rbf ..
;P
>>
>>27665881
I like them. So sssshhhh ;p. You got 2 for 2 I like lmao. I appreciate you.
>>
>>27663806

I get where you are coming from with this sentiment, entirely.

The difference between a guy fucking 100 girls, and a girl fucking 100 guys, is a girl can literally open her legs and she will recieve 100 dicks.

A guy can't just lay 100 girls. It's not how things works.

Being a "slut" is easy. Being a manwhore isn't.

Still, says alot that many men will fuck anything that moves.
>>
>>27665895
That shouldn't mean anything. Fucking is fucking, doesnt matter how difficult it is. If people want to think I'm a slut for being with 200+ partners then that's their oxymoronic opinion.
(Because we all know they want to).
Frankly I think it makes me a badass..
XD
>>
>>27665891
>2for2
>lmao
> I appreciate you
What's this supposed to mean?.
>>
>>27665947
It means I appreciate you taking your time to take those for me. 1 hair, 2 eyes. I like them both. Very much.
The lmao is me laughing at myself for being awkward but it is what it is.
Apologies if it came across in a different manner
>>
>>27665919
Have you really been with 200+ people? That's pretty disgusting and also extremely easy for a female to do. Fluke literally do that within a year if a girl wanted too pretty easy. Why so many partners? Were you a sex worker? How does a neet even meet so many peeps?
>>
>>27666089
Ah, I see.
No apology needed. I need to work on not being so defensive, or taking things wrong way rather
:P
>>
>>27666099
Dubs.
Meh. Going through psych meds withdraw. Shit happens.
>>
>>27666104
>withdraw
You??
>>
>>27666109
Yeah.
>>
>>27665919
>>27666098
Being slutty isn’t admirable in men or women. In fact it’s a telltale sign of deep insecurity and is most commonly an attempt to compensate for a feeling of inadequacy; likely a person who is loose with their sexuality has a history of rejection and self esteem issues. As the other Anon said it isn’t badass to be a slutty woman, you could pass out in an alley with your legs open and have 200+ partners by the end of the night, you having sex with many people has almost nothing to do with you as a person and in fact it is pretty significant that most of said partners never stuck around after nutting.

But yes, every woman like you likes to talk a big game about how self reliant and “bad bitch” they are, y’know when they aren’t busy literally crying about never being loved and always being “used”.
>>
>>27666116
>self esteem
Is that actually a thing??
>crying
Almost everyday it seems

Ive been used by bfs a lot. But I'd like to think of the other men I've slept with, as me using them. Little fuck-toys who get no respect from me.
>never being loved
Luckily my current bf isnt like most men.. he treats me right, and he rocks in bed. Sadly, we dont see each other enough.
>>
>>27666226
Is your bf meh?
>>
>>27666248
Kek
>>
>>27666098
I wasnt always a neet and I'd rather not tell you.. you'll just judge me some more..
>>
>>27666114
Why? You all out? Doctor take you off them? What were you on??
>>
My chance to open the portal is drawing near, muah Haha Shah haha!!!
>>
The time is nigh!!
>>
>>27666618
The box, you opened it, we came.

I now have a mask.
This is the end of this place.
>>
I'll release the gods from their cosmic prison, and there wrath will fall upon the world!!..something rather....
Muahhahahaha ha!!!
>:D
>>
>>27666627
>mask
I want to see it.
>>
Soon
>>
Get>
>>
Dawa dowee damballa!!!!
Grant me the power I beg of you!!!!!
>>
>>27666653
Camera taking good photos I see. Can anon finally have bare boobies Spoopy?
>>
Checkem
>>
>>27666657
Is that Chucky?

Boobs get
>>
>>27666645
what the hell are you talking about?
Dont put anything on my conscience, or ill go find you in hell and beat your ass.

and trust me, i dont want to go back to hell just to slap you around.
You've resurected twice already, you got to stop doing that.
>>
>>>>
>>
>>27666666
Goddamnit French !!!!! That was miiiiiiine!!
Areeheheheheh egg ghehheheh eh hr he gr motherfucking fuck cock shit twatfucker fucking ahhhhhhhhhgg
>>
>>27666673
No, i chose when.

You belong to me since the first nigth.
It is your curse.
just as you are our curse.
>>
>>27666659
I did last time,. Remember I complained for having to go to the bathroom for better lighting? I took a well lit pick of my sidetitty.. I dont think you stuck around though because you never replied back. It was in the thread where I said I was going to be homeless again. Found somewhere to go though. Im not with my bud anymore
'Sigh'
Miss him
>>
>>27666681
'Sigh'
I know senpai. You made me from spit and dirt and the world of chan was never the same. The ghost of past loves is yours 'til the end
;*
>>
It is done.
The cursed have claimed another.
>>
>>27666595
I'm guessing you were an escort or some druggy who banged randoms often.
>>
>>27666863
Haha!! I love it!!
I will rename you..
garcon de popee
Now we look alike.
Your hair is getting longer bud.
>>
>>27666917
>garcon de popee
What does that mean?
I finally have a face, point and laugh.
Yes, i should cut it soon.
>>
>>27653413
Hi!?
My biggest regret?
I never asked a girl I met online out.
I never knew if it was mutual.
Now she's fat and married to a guy who looks unhappy on every single of their photos.
Regret or not?
Don't really know lol.
>>
>>27666899
I used to go to the states every summer for about 3-4 months, at which time yes.. I worked for an escort service. Good money.
>druggy
Yup, not anymore though. And I've never fucked anyone just to get drugs either, I was more resourceful than that
>>
>>27666931
It means boy doll.. dolly boi, rather.
>hair
I love it.
>point and laugh
I would never.
You make me smile
>>
>>27666934
Why did you not meet her?
Were you affraid that your flesh avatars were not as interesting as what you were saying everyday online?

It was still you.
in the only form you could not chose.
>>
>>27666943
I like that.
Like a porcelain doll.
>>
>>27666944
I wanted to meet up but she always had an excuse.
Probably not mutual at all now that I think about it.
We did voice chat but yeah.
Lol.
>>
>>27666935
Fare the well
>>
File: 20171028_232848.jpg (307 KB, 1212x1303)
307 KB
307 KB JPG
>>27666950
Exactly.
That's why I call mine broken doll.. though originally it looked like a mime I think.
You remember..
>>
>>27666999
Those numbers.

And i tougth i looked like a clown.
>>
>>27667018
Ha!! I did it!!!!
Demon 69
>clown
Was that what you were going for?
A sad clown. I always wondered what it would be like as a sad clown.. dressed up like that, forced to be glum 24/7 while people pay to laugh at you. It would be the worst job after being an astronaut. Poor clowns..
Ever see that movie Stitches?? That is one peice of fucked up fiction my friend. its probably on Netflix.
>>
>>27667039
im high and feel weird.
ask me weird questions.

here is one for you.
Have you ever dreamt of the desert?
>>
>>27667065
>weird questions
Hmm..
If we were doing the nasty, and I accidentally farted.. would you -
A)
Get turned off and call it quits
B)
Giggle and keep going
o.O

>desert
I'm not sure, maybe
I've dreamt of the ocean many times.. my happy place. The stormy waves on the beach at night, and suddenly I can fly.
It's the best.
>>
File: bunnae.png (22 KB, 128x128)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
I can't fap to this!
>>
>>27667135
I’d laugh.

Please dont fart when i’m eatibg your ass.

Im watching the first resident evil movie, eating cheetos with the dog on my lap.
>>
This was a nice thread. Got me out of my depressive funk a bit. You seem like a cool gal OP. hope everything works out for you
>>
>>27667363
Good boi..
>please dont
That would be the worst huh.
>resident evil
Classic
I like your spoopy pics
>>27667536
Thanks
>>
>>27667135
Why is everything with you so sexual? I'd like to see you have one thread without using sex for attention. I wonder if you're strong enough to do that, of course your thirsty orbiters would likely never allow that.
>>
>>27667709
I was just being funny, jeez..
Sex isnt the only topic in my threads.. and notice how my clothes have stayed on..so far.
But I like sex, it feels good.
What's with you??
If you're still here then there must be something you want, whatever it could be
>>
>>27667741
>If you're still here then there must be something you want, whatever it could be

The same thing I've wanted from the start. To see if there's more to you than sex.
>>
>>27667742
Of course there is. I have dimensions
If I was a shape I'd be a 5th dimensional star. Lots of people are just cubes.
>>
morning OP
post legs
>>
>>27667851
You keep calling me op..
its Regret
:p
>>
>>27667868
*morning regret
post legs
>>
File: Meinmyfloodpants.jpg (1.67 MB, 2576x1932)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB JPG
>>27667884
'Sigh'
Fine. Fap away Jim:p
>>
>>27667918
Looking very one dimensional. Maybe I expected too much from one such as you.
>>
>>27667950
>Do us all a favor and blow your brainstem out the back of your thick skull

Why would I do that just because a neet asked me to?
>>
File: 20190315_123114.jpg (662 KB, 1238x1210)
662 KB
662 KB JPG
Got my own mask recently, and working on finishing it. It feels comfy and right
>>
>>27667969
>not because a neet asked me to
so you feel youre better than me because I dont work for being disabled??
that's pretty shallow. Putting yourself on a higher tier than others simply because they have less than you really shows your colors. You'll never be as awsome as me or my krew..
No more replies for you. Waste of time
:p
>>27668000
Trips muh nicca!!!!!
Awsome maskk.what is it??
>>
File: Regret.jpg (22 KB, 204x319)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>27667691
>Good boi..
T-t-thank you mistress of the nigth.
>I like your spoopy pics
I feel depressive after a maybe manic episode.
Treat me like shit please.
It get me off you have no idea.

>>27667709
>thirsty orbiters
She is a godess that we must drink from to gain pleasure.

>>27667918
We are all pathetic. i am no better than any of them.
I beg you please oh beautiful mistress of cruel deligths.
Hurt me.
Tell me how much of a piece of shit i am.
Hurt me please.
I love you.
I want to be at your feet and serve you oh godess.
I want to get so godamn high and be fucked up because life is so godamn boring.

But seriously send a pic of your soles, i will masturbate to it like any friend you ever had who masturbated to you before.
you're still a piece of meat after all.
do as you are told.

i am only a doll. so fragile.
Break me again.
oh regret.
since my death, everything hurts.
>>
File: 20190315_143322.jpg (1.29 MB, 2576x1932)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB JPG
>>27668118
Awww,, my bud..
Ok then, you filthy, dirty French canadian manwhore!! Cunting frog pos!!!! Im going to pick your scrawny ass up and throw you down on my smelly bed, pin you down with my knees and sit on your ugly whore face!! mother fucker!! I'm going to ride it until I squirt..then flip you over and push a dildo in nice and deep like, and do reach-around until you squeal like the worthless fuckpig you are.!!
Then when we're done I'm going to make you call your mother so you can tell her what a naughty boi you are.. and you're going to apologize for all the times you were a bad little shit growing up!!! Then I'll spit in your face because it wont be
good enough.. You fucking mother fucker bitch.!!
XD
>soles
Fine. just for then..
That's fuzzies from my socks btw..
>>
File: 1536034319505.jpg (50 KB, 600x647)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>27668221
hahhaa love ya yoo you weirdo.
>>
>>27668221
>just for you then
>>
>>27667918
take the pants off, regret
alternatively, wear some booty shorts or some tights instead
>>
File: 20190315_203003.jpg (522 KB, 858x880)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>>27668763
Ok.
But if I do, what will i get i get in return??
>>
>>27669035
an IHOP gift card and a copy of Ice Age on DVD
>>
>>27669035
Stupid ID, howd I know
>>27669038
You dont want to see anything that badly then.
*puts boyshorts back in dresser*
>>
>>27669063
fine i'll add in a $20 Starbucks gift card as well
>>
>>27669068
Na,.
You missed out on a good pic too. What a waste
>>
>>27669112
what would you have preferred?
>>
Alright yall,, I'm going to sleepers, sweet dreamers. wish me luckers.. something rathers.
>>
>>27669124
post lewds before you go
>>
>>27669133
But you were being mean
>>
>>27669187
I was? I didn't mean to be mean
>>
>>27669229
It seemed like sarcasm to me. You keep asking and asking and when I legitimately consider doing it for a compromise.. you dont even try. Not even try negotiate or ask questions..just straight to the puns. I want to feel appreciated. If folks are going to laugh at me, I'd rather it be for being stupid, or at least for being goofy...and not for my appearance/body. It hurts my confidence desu..
I am very tired and need rest now
>>
>>27669124
Damn shame you're going to bed so early
>>
File: 20190316_044510.jpg (158 KB, 886x308)
158 KB
158 KB JPG
>>27669366
Dobbs
Yeah,, then I gst up to early, and wake up all wet because my body is still sweating out my meds.. smells like a buttery gym in here. Got that lived-in smell in my new room already
>>
>>27669323
sorry for making you feel that way
>>
It kinda pathetic how you faggots figth eachother for this regret faggot.
>>
>>27669035
>>27669063
Is it at all possible for you to keep people interested in you without using sex?
>>
>>27665660
Why would you call her a whore? She looks nothing like your mother.
>>
>>27666116
Another possibility is that they have a bomb ass pussy and love milking dicks with it.
>>
>>27666226
>my current bf isnt like most men
He probably is, in a general sense, the thing that makes him different for you specifically is that he actually likes you for some reason.

Which, to loop back around to >>27666116
comment about "it is pretty significant that most of said partners never stuck around after nutting", does raise questions about how much of these airs of being a bad ass bitch who's about to bitch it up is whistling past the graveyard.

OTOH, it's not necessary for PEOPLE to like you to be happy in life. One can be enough.
>>
>>27670272
Been there. Wake up freezing cause the blankets are soaked. Not a good feeling
>>
>>27670519
All good I suppose
>>27670578
>faggot
more like saint
>>27670739
Doesnt matter what happens or what is said, you'll still just be a judgmental moral fag.
Why the fuck do you even care?? God man gtfo pleeeeease. Why do you even fucking stay??
>>27670809
He really is that 1/10,000.
>>27670880
Cold sweats, night-shakes and bad dreams induces by traumatic memories.. best sleep ever.....
Nooootttt!!!
XD
'Sigh"

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.