[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

18, M, Ohio.
I'm straight. I'm just looking to mess around on kik with a girl. We can trade live pics, or just chat

My kik is naka2531
>>
>>27930147
> I'm straight
Those shorts say otherwise.
>>
>>27930147
Oh shit, those are underwear not shorts. Well you still look gay.
>>
>>27930353
How is it gay, I'm just pantsless? Cant a guy just be metrosexual?
>>
>>27930356
It's gay because you look like a twink with those skinny legs.
>>
>>27930392
Well I can't help that my legs are skinny. But my chest and shoulders are relatively broad compared to the rest of my body.
>>
>>27930399
>Well I can't help that my legs are skinny.
Um yeah you can. Eat more and go to the gym.
>>
you'd have a lot more success if you cut your hair so you didn't look like a 50 year old lesbian, just saying.
>>
>>27930147
2 months from now you were calling yourself bisexual, what happened what the fuck haha.
>>
>>27931276
Ohio so barren a nigga gatta swing both ways during them long droughts
>>
How tall are you, asking for a friend
Also have you had any success on girls
>>
>>27930147
Lord farfromquads
>>
>>27930147
You have a very defined nose and chin and big face but a short pipsqueek body and the juxtaposition is enraging. Also,the way your mouth is the main thing that makes you look gay. And the poof of hair on the side of your head is retarded and like somebody said those long jew curls make u look like a frumpy hippy or dike. Also you look very short and weak like you get picked last and you are overly aggressive and ineffective in sports and other competitive activities.
>>
>>27931276
My reasoning being that Bisexuals seem to be equally attracted to both genders. I lean heavily towards liking females, I don't date men, I'm only occasionally turned on by traps
>>
>>27931309
Indeed, and cold winters too
>>
>>27931350
5ft 7in. And I'm too much of a loner to approach any girls. I'm still in High school and the only girl I've ever dated, approached me first. She was really pretty and sweet, we dated for a year and then broke up
>>
sing us a song bard
>>
>>27930147

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.