[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vr / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Home]
Board
Settings Home
/soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

Discord Friend Thread
Making a new one since the old one is almost full

>ASL
>Interests
>Looking for
>Not looking for
>Tag

I'll start:
>ASL
21/F/USA
>Interests
I've been a bit of a slob lately so I've been binge watching youtube videos and playing a bit of stardew valley (may or may not be hundreds of hours at this point). When I'm active though I love to bike, go to the beach, and the gym. I'm also into baking (let's send each other recipes), knowing far too much about Chris-Chan, books (book club?!?!), and memeing.
>Looking for
Gal Pals.
>Not looking for
Insincerity. Men, I have a boyfriend so I must be loyle to my capo.
>Tag
tingy
>>
>ASL
19/f/usa
>Interests
music, fashion, animals, art
>Looking for
someone I can talk to all day without getting bored
>Not looking for
bullies, lewd
>Tag
post yours
>>
Do you like plants and animals? Do you like free speech also? Come join 4chan's largest animal/nature server today if you said yes to both: /an/cord

/an/cord has 600+ people, but a close-knit community of people ranging from various interests: mammals, herps, inverts, fish, birds and plants. We also have tons of server events from photo contests to DnD sessions & Minecraft.

Get SMASHED and SLAMMED today!
https://discord.gg/Jf4SwWe
>>
>ASL
21/M/France
>Primary Interest
Music, vidya(singleplayer, MMOS, RPGs, Simulators, FPSs, RTS' and a lot more genres of games!) and reading, mostly history,or philosophy, typically from the greek era. I also read a lot of manga.
>Other hobbies
I collect books, Vinyls(only started recently so my collection there is relatively tiny compared to most people)
>Voice/Text
Text, but we can also voice after some time if we are both comfortable with each other
>Looking for
People to talk with and play videos games with,,
>Not looking for
Annoying people, and people who dont talk
>Tag
Monarch#5414
>>
>ASL
26/M/Germany
>Interests
Gaming (Strategy, Sandbox, Rpg)
Music (Metal, Rock, Punk, Classic, ....)
Science (Physics, Math, Biology, History)
Engineering
Politics (as long discussion is civil)
Reading (Fantasy, Horror, Scientific)
BDSM (I'm a Dom, love to talk to fellow kinksters or curious people, will talk about sexual stuff unless ask)
>Voice/Text
Text, except for the rare occasions I got time to VC
>Looking for
Chatting mostly. Exchange about daily life and discuss the workings of the world.
>Not looking for
People who are completely uninterested in talking. Some time to warm up is fine but I don't want to extract every word out of you.
>Tag
Luckbot#1836
>>
File: 1561447741437.jpg (55 KB, 960x902)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
20/male/florida

Film, writing, music, funky shite, photographry, history, weapons, a few other things that arent worth mentioning.

Looking for anyone with thess interests, especially people trying to get into the whole film biz and writers. Im trying to up my game and want to practice and share shit with other writers and amateur film peeps.

Not looking for horny dudes/traps

allynol#9039
>>
File: cat.jpg (51 KB, 636x600)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>A/S/L
19/M/eastern europe
>Interests
music: shoegaze, dreampop, folk, metal, military marches.. I'm open to most genres so lets share music!
anime: JJBA, monogatari, kill la kill, steins;gate, clannad
manga and light novels: lots of romance manga, satou kashi no dangan wa uchinukenai, JJBA, kamisu reina, hakomari
games: league of legends, hoi4
evolution and paleontology
politics, I dont believe in any ideology but we can talk about it
a bit of history, mostly late modern and contemporary stuff
cute cats
>Looking for
a girl who wants to have fun conversations with me, a relationship if things go well..
>Not looking for
drama, drugs, mental disorders, rudeness, people who are easily offended
>Tag
Fotserk#3058
>>
File: 65303682_p0_master1200.jpg (1.59 MB, 1200x1200)
1.59 MB
1.59 MB JPG
>ASL
18/f/us
>About yourself
idk i'm just some fucking weirdo that wears weird clothes and likes weird things
>Interests
jrock/kote kei/oldschool visual kei (ask me bands so i can ramble and ask me music recs so i can spam you, see some bands i like below)
also other japanese music i like on occasion from other genres
bands that i like that no one here has ever heard of: madeth gray'll, indigo la end, fulusu, kawaru kawaru kawaru, aicle, yeti, bandgokko, anatakikou, metis gretel, lulu, over the dogs, jakura - these are just a couple, i listen to a HUGE variety of bands i'm very passionate about it
very into pretty lyrics and stuff and if i can i like to translate them
cute clothing and fashion (both lolita fashion and jyojifuku)
shopping very often
drawing sometimes
dressing up/make up
bettering myself as a person
art/drawing
weeb anime/game shit im into: project diva, ensemble stars, love live, idolmaster
living my dream of becoming and looking like the perfect emotionless plastic doll
>Voice/ Text
text, voice is cool if we get along well
>What you're looking for
friends, eccentric and friendly people who i can talk to for hours. looking for genuine long term friendship to suport each other. non boring people (sorry if i seem boring i’m not really that boring once you get to know me i think)
i'm really not gonna be that picky idc as long as you're a cool and interesting person i'm down to talk to you
people who speak some japanese pls talk to me so i can practice my shitty skills
also people to keep me company while i work 10-3 EST
>What you're not looking for
sex or relationships (no more ldr for me jesus christ)
if you ask me to see your dick/flirt or something i'm gonna say no. no hard feelings i'm not disgusted i'm just not interested and i'm not gonna spazz out about it either i just am genuinely not interested in that stuff
>Tag
plastic doll#5076
>>
>ASL
21 Trans Fem UK (Cardiff)

>About Yourself
3rd year physics student repeating the year due to consequences of stress & probably also some undiagnosed mental illness. I recently recovered from social anxiety. I care a lot about my friends & desire for deep emotional intimacy.
I’m plain, shy, and boring but I like to think I have a good intuition. I’m awful at decision making; having to make any decision no matter how small stresses me out a lot. I’m pale because I’m introverted, dislike the sun & going outside. I’ve been on hormones for 2 years. I go to church on sundays. I can be wrathful to those I dislike, but to my close friends I am very loving.

>Interests
Music: I play piano & mostly enjoy ambient, folk, emo, but also jazz, classical, metal, & more. I like musicals.
Art: I’m recently getting into art via tablet but I’m not good. My favourite artist is Monet.
Videogames: I like yume nikki, smash, & pokemon most rn but there are lots of others. I’m also into mobile games like Fire Emblem Heroes & Mr. Love, a trashy romance game for lonely girls like me =(.
Research interests: science, psychoanalysis & dream analysis, philosophy, theology, & programming.
Authors: I read a lot of classics & romance novels E.G., Woolf, Plath, Freud, & Kierkegaard.
Manga: JoJo & Boys Love manga
Misc: I cook pretty well; I like skincare, fashion, makeup & stretching.

>Looking for
Someone who could one day be very close friends with me. Must be a decent & kind person. I don’t mind a little flirting, but I’m not looking for romance. I can do voice, I even prefer it, but only if we get to know each other first. I don’t mind if you want a picture to know what I look like. If I don’t reply within a day assume I’m just busy or stressed- I’ll get back to you. Above all I’m looking for that special person I can call sister/brother and love platonically until I die.

>Tag
Misery#4473
>>
>ASL
24/m/uk
>Interests
Web and game dev (in web dev career, frontend), technology in general, writing, comedy stuff (i love old UK shows like Fawlty Towers, python, two ronnies etc., also like modern cosy american sitcoms). politics (i'm a lefty, please no alt-right folk or edgi bois).

i like talking to people and hearing about their life in general. i used to like baking and cooking, but i don't do much any more. would like to do more.

i like video games, though i don't play enough at the moment. i just recently played Draugen, and thought it was great.

>Looking for
sincere, friendly, thoughtful, empathetic people. i don't want to say lefties-only, but if you think it's fine to call people racist or homophobic slurs we probably won't get on, and i mostly fucking hate capitalism, so.

you don't have to be super interesting or have an amazing life or anything to be able to make good conversation. my favourite conversations are when people use their imagination and just speak their mind, and tell me about what they dream of, rather than what they've already done (though if you have cool life stories that's good too).

i'm not really into anime, but a lot of my friends are and if you are that's cool n fine, but i won't be able to make conversation about it.

>Not looking for
edgi folk and alt-righters.
people whose entire identity revolves around them being a NEET. it's fine if you are a NEET, but being obsessively proud of it and refusing to even think about changing is strange, and i probably won't get on with you.

lewd (i'm in a relationship)

>Tag
Adam W#1935
>>
>>28012533
wtf are you doing on 4chan?
>>
>ASL
25-m-US. I am gay.
>Interests
PC video games, Netflix-Hulu-Crunchyroll trifecta, food/cooking, music.
Currently playing: League of Legends, Overwatch, MTG: Arena, and waiting impatiently for WoW classic.
>Looking for
Gaming friends, friend friends, boiz.
>Not looking for
Someone who struggles to keep conversation.
>Tag
Vinny#3224

Physically, I am a "bear". Tall-chubby-hairy, though somewhat proportionate-looking. Sexually, I prefer to be on the submissive side of things.
>>
>>28012651
Physically a bear, spiritually a ghost
>>
File: funman.jpg (41 KB, 470x593)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>28012684
normies are so funni
>>
File: 1560182777133.jpg (66 KB, 360x360)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
wow talk about a LARP. There cant be this many females on this board at once in one thread. Its all so tiresome
>>
>ASL
20/M/USA
>Interests
I like all kinds of nerdy things, I like history, geography, anime, reading, cooking, beating my friends with swords, a little drawing and a little programming too, though I don't think either my programming or drawing skills are that good. I enjoy working out indoors and riding my bike when it isn't too hot. I like to hehe gamer post too. I'm currently playing Payday 2 and handful of indie games, I have Risk of Rain 2 if you'd like to play that with me.
I'm a bit slow on the warm up, but if I think I'd get along well with you I warm up a lot faster.
> Looking for
Friends and people to talk to outside of my friend group, I feel that the echo chamber is making it hard for me to talk to people outside of my friend group, and I'd like to work on my social skills.
>Not looking for
Lewds. It's a pride thing, I can't do lewds outside of a committed relationship, it doesn't feel right to me.
>Tag
Eronymun#5330
>>
File: tenor (1).gif (135 KB, 232x126)
135 KB
135 KB GIF
>ASL
26/M/Scotland
>Interests
Music, books, comics, gaming, graphic design, writing, cats, way too much TV, sleeping... Y'know, the usual boring shit.
>Looking for
I'm perpetually bored and lonely, a little company from time to time would be pretty fucking welcome. I just need friends, honestly. Mainly looking for girls atm since the conversation tends to flow way better and I kinda miss that in my life, I guess. But if you think we'd get along go for it. Also a big tiddy goth gf, of course.
>Not looking for
Anyone that can't hold a conversation, honestly. Randoms that add and never start talking. Edgy folk.
>Tag
robocop#0173
>>
File: Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg (129 KB, 928x628)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>ASL
18/M/US
>Interests
- just started skating so that's been eating up a lot of my time
- getting in to music production and wanna hopefully start making some music
-games n whatever i'm open to play anything really as long as it looks fun
-really in to music, been listening to a lot of post-punk and rap stuff recently
- have a pretty decent vinyl collection
- really in to film/literary analysis, someone who is down to talk about film or books with me is fucking gnarly
>Looking for
just some cool fellas with similar interests to goof around with
>Not looking for
nothing in particular just be yourself and don't be overtly creepy/weird
>Tag
shoobie#3485
>>
File: kakera.png (257 KB, 1218x560)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>ASL
19/M/Spain

>Languages
Spanish and English.

>About yourself
I'm someone with too much free time, and not many friends. I'd say I'm very affectionate, though...

>Interests
Computers, games, gamedev, anime, manga, some VNs, programming, writing, cats, linux, a bit of art...

>Voice/ Text
Text. Maybe voice eventually, but not right away.

>What you're looking for
Looking to meet new people, and maybe make a few friends. Hopefully someone who's caring and who texts me regularly.

Rude people, /pol/lacks.

>Tag
Purupurupikopuyo#0828
>>
>>28012757
They're more than likely """"""""""""""""females"""""""""""""""""
Anytime I be straight with them and ask them what the deal is they normally come clean and say they're just traps. Reminder that girls playing video games are all on mobile.
>>
File: 1483850123928.jpg (36 KB, 599x389)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>28012249
>f
>Not looking for
>bullies
>>
File: IMG_20180924_224844.jpg (937 KB, 2103x1366)
937 KB
937 KB JPG
>ASL
cis female/ 21 / in my room
>Interests
video games- most genres I am down to play whatever most of the time. I am playing a lot of tft right now
nature and animals-trying to get into more /out/ hobbies but I currently don't live in a good location for it. Moving to the countryside soon though.
traveling- I like taking solo trips to wherever I can afford
reading- though I never finish books I just go to the library and read random shit
am trying to get into more hobbies like cooking, drawing, and fitness but aaa depression
>Looking for
nice people, people who enjoy vcing, a small group would be nice
>Not looking for
lewds, romance, leftists
>Tag
snowing#6016
>>
>ASL
18/M/Aus
>Interests
Music, mostly metal stuff, going to my first concert soon and it's an Aussie deathcore band. Vidya, tv, cute animals, d&d, soft voices.
>Looking for
Chill people, would prefer other Aussies but idm whoever, maybe someone to heal me in Overwatch or FFXIV
>Not looking for
Weebs, weird cunts, cunts.
>Tag
Pine#2299
>>
File: booming.png (247 KB, 1057x546)
247 KB
247 KB PNG
>ASL
28/M/HU
fat, bald, introvert idiot

>Interrests
Weebshit/electronics/history
My music taste is wide; but i hate lovey-dovey songs and any kind of genre where the lyrics are unaudiable

>Looking for
talking buddies

>Not looking for
gaming buddies
political arguments
roleplaying

>tag
netmaster#9310
>>
File: download.jpg (128 KB, 800x600)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>ASL
22/F/FIN

>Interests
Science (especially biology and technology, currently very interested in neuroscience and consciousness), music (folk, classic rock, blues), cultural history, nature/outdoors activities, writing, self-improvement, meditation

>Looking for
Making friends with people who have integrity and genuine passion for the things that interest them, big or small. If you're an aspie who's adapted well to society, please share your wisdom with me! Only looking to talk to people in Europe. Open to dating but don't count on it. I'm straight, for the record.

>Not looking for
Lewd, edgelords, political radicals of any kind, weebs/bronies/furries, incels/orbiters, people with inherently negative world-views

>Tag
lemontwig#5186
>>
File: 1528498746304.jpg (31 KB, 442x578)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>ASL
23/mtf/US
>About yourself
Midwestern queer neet and musician
>Interests
Music, movies, games, art, stuff like that
>Voice/ Text
Text
>What you're looking for
Other smiliar neets from the US or Canada, preferably under 35
Groups or servers
>Tag
punkccorpse#7116
>>
File: 1552617996005.jpg (47 KB, 337x425)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>28012217
>>ASL
34/M/Southern US
>>Interests
- Current music: Cannibal Corpse, Metallica
- Current vidya: Quake 1 [epsilon], WoW 1.12, Darksiders 1
- Keto diet
- Cannabanoids

>>Looking for
- Chat

>>Tag
buttsatan#0695
>>
>>28013191
>Only looking to talk to people in Europe.
Is it just the schedule, or something else? I'm more or less what you described you're looking for otherwise, and I unlocked normie mode through grinding, but not in Europe, though I keep a similar schedule due to some business.
>>
>>28012307
i have this saved. what's the context?!
>>
File: 5454543.jpg (168 KB, 1632x1224)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>ASL
19 M UK bi-curious
>Interests
Kinky shit, Vidya, film, music, hiking, gym, reading, science, maths, history and loads more!
>Looking for
Anything really, as seen by pic related (it's me btw) I don't mind conversations turning lewd or even starting as such.
>Not looking for
Meanies, boring peeps, people who just in it for pics and not a conversation
>Tag
Cherry#3412
>>
>ASL
22/M/Georgia (USA)
>Interests
Programming, making music. Gaming, working out.
>Looking for
I'd really like to meet people on the East Coast (mainly Georgia or South Carolina since I live right there), but anyone works. . If you're in the IT field or trying to pursue, hit me up. It's great to find other passionate people. Besides that, I'm willing to talk about anything, I get genuinely interested. If you're close by, 420 friendly!

>Not looking for
Drama. ]: If you add me and then ask my A/S/L, you getting deleted senpai. lol

Kayo#0568
>>
>>28013447

It..auto corrects f@m to senpai..? The hell?
>>
>ASL
19/MTF/Essex(UK)
>Interests
Programming, Gaming, Music, Fashion & Films
>Looking for
Friend
>Not looking for
People who think they are hard after eating a Jalfrezi

Lucy#6306
>>
File: cool-crab.png (21 KB, 1106x566)
21 KB
21 KB PNG
>ASL
22/M/Southern Belgium

>Interests
Programming, IT and electronics in general.
Vydia(retro, strategy, factorio, ...), learning new stuff, restoring vintage and old things.
And the generic stuff, music, tv shows, nature, ...

>Voice/Text
Both in french, and mostly text in english since my accent is shit but I'm not against it.

>Looking for
Meeting new people with similar interests, making friends and what not

>Not looking for
Mutes, sex and snowflakes.

>Tag
Azias#6585
>>
>>28013191
Kommer inte åt min discord, lyckats bli av med mailen. Pulp fiction var riktigt bra! /pome
>>
File: Untitled.png (516 B, 134x38)
516 B
516 B PNG
>ASL
18/reverse trap/us EST
isxp
>Interests
math, music, piracy, shitposting, drawfagging, science, pseudointellectualism, mechanical work. I'm also an ex-homestuck
>Voice/Text
nearly exclusively text. don't often get the chance to vc.
>Looking for
people to talk to who a) have original/interesting things to say and b) aren't pricks
banter
girls and gay dudes preferred for the sake of simplicity
>Not looking for
lewds, flirting, etc. I have a boyfriend.
politicfags
racists, etc
thinskinned people
clingy people
neets, especially 20+
people who don't try to self-improve
self-destructive people
vidya buddies
newfags
degenerates
people who want to talk about anime (not that i hate weebs; i just don't know shit about anime, kek)
drama
people who browse /soc/ on a regular basis
people who are bitter
>Tag
pic related
>>
>ASL
28/M/USA EST

>MBTI
INFJ

>Interests
Learning, self improvement, game dev, metaphysics, philosophy, psychology, sociology, programming, science, and solving the porcupine dilemma.
Basically consciousness, existence, and how all that stuff works together is interesting.

>Other interests
Vidya, (mature/dark) anime, movies, memes, bullying, sarcasm/dark humor, melancholic music, and discussing the deeper meaning in movies/anime/shows.
Well, lots of things.

>Looking for
Genuine/honest people with some aligning interests and who're open to the potential of a mutual emotional connection.

>Not looking for
Assholes (knee jerk reactive to conflict), fake people (emotionally closed off), mentally weak people (not tolerating conflict)

>Tag
Meta3301#6846
>>
M21 Portugal
>Interests
Anime, Hentai, Video Games, Bdsm, drums
Strife425#7402
>>
>ASL
21 F <<<<<< LOOK at this fucking letter
>Interests
i like shit games like fucking everyone else.i am also a really big fan of music. and also enjoy things like conversations with people. and jerking off my fat fucking wiener.
>Looking for
FILLER! ORBITERS!tell me im fucking gorgeous or you will mean less to me as a person.
>implying you're anything other than a way for me to boost my false ego and my 4 CHAN DISCORD CLOUT
>Not looking for
people that don't care about me already! (>>F<<<<<!!!!!!!!) if you don't reply to my posts or if you flame me and leave i will think about you for days and keep checking the conversion. i need to have The Last Laugh
>Tag
hurr durr im a girl (REALE FEMALE) so post yours and ill add xd i don't wanna get swamped (unless they're black) hnnng >____<
>>
>>28013831
What’s the discord chief
>>
>>28013831
wolflord#3965
>>
>>28013447
what part of Georgia/ area code?
>>
>>28013866
>>28013889
are you two actually fucking retarded
>>
>>28013899
Augusta for now, but I travel pretty frequently around Georgia.

You?
>>
Is there any point in posting your discord in these threads if you're a male looking for male friends?
>>
File: bananectric.png (227 KB, 760x750)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>ASL
19/M/US
>About yourself
Probably pretty boring desu, I'm mostly defined by my interests.
>Interests
All kinds of Vidya I don't actually play, lots of anime, some music, Smash, Pokemon, Hentai
>Voice/Text
Text, maybe voice a good bit down the line.
>What you're looking for
People to chat with about shared interests, play Smash with, maybe lewd with a little.
Idk, really
>Tag
Kazuhira777#6582
>>
>>28013919
Atlanta. A bit of distance, I was hoping to find somebody in the metro area.
>>
>>28013942
Ah, If it helps, I'm moving back next May. Just here for school.
>>
>>28013925
I personally had more success making friends by joining servers, but you do get added by decent people from time to time. It's a bit of a grind.
>>
>ASL
20 f uk
>Interests
Huuuge music geek, generally I love indie/alt stuff, recently have been getting into new-pyschedelia, really recently loving the jazz revival movement that is up and coming. The 2020’s are gonna be the years for jazz!!
Please @ me with your music recommendations.
Also into reading, keeping fit, just generic self-improvement zoomer stuff.
Don’t play vidya anymore but please @ me if wow is any good or if I should wait for 9.0 before I nerd out again, especially @ me if wow is good and you have a guild on Kazzak
>Looking for
Honestly I’m not a very social person, I have a couple of friends that I keep up with that I’m very close with, but I fade away from most people. Hoping to find another really cool person I click with, but doubt I’m gonna find another. So music recs and short term friends to learn something cool from.
>Not looking for
LDR’s, sexting, hookups etc are cancer for me so not that.
>Tag
Pixel#1841
>>
File: 022.png (451 KB, 800x1200)
451 KB
451 KB PNG
>ASL
m - midwest
>Interests
cozy things, loud things, quiet things, audio, music production, fashion, underwater knee-high girls, cute shit, gross shit, weird shit, stupid underground bullshit, art, the erotic grotesque movement, horror manga/movies, voices, feelings, sharing music, the obvious anime/manga/vidya, TOPY, mono no aware.
>Looking for
positive degenerates, anyone passionate and obsessive about their interests.. lets talk shit, play games, read/watch things or w/e.
mainly looking for ppl who make/share music.. thats about it
>Not looking for
literates. idiots.
>Tag
tasukete#0506
>>
>ASL
23 m
>Interests
Trying to better myself, cooking, learning new stuff (teach me something), socializing (I am way better irl than on the internet), youtube rabbit holes, listening to new music, fashion, buying clothes
>Looking for
people to talk to, tell me about you, share a secret with me, over share, tell me something funny about your life
teach mee how to make more money

at least show me a nice butt
>Not looking for
edgelords
>Tag
dog#2227
>>
>>28013912
Yes and they're my favorite tards in the thread so far.
>>
>ASL
25/m/Canada
>Interests
Alt history/cartography/vexillology. I make maps and sperg out about things that have never happened. Single-player video games and Smash Bros
>Voice/Text
I really prefer text unless I like you a lot
>Looking for
Interesting people, cute girls, people who actually care about things
>Not looking for
Dick pics. Someone who wants to vc immediately. People who are contrarian for the sake of being contrarian
>Tag
chris#8187
>>
>ASL
19/f/US

>Interests
Animal care, especially reptiles and rodents is my main interest. Hiking. Shitty games like Minecraft and fortnite, artsy things when I'm not sad, want to start traveling sooner than later so that too.

>Looking for
Mostly people who have comfy voices and like to VC late in the evening/night. Text conversation is also nice though.
>Not looking for
Lewd stuff, edating, mean people, people who expect me to carry the entire conversation or who use me as a therapist to rant about their girl troubles. Super politically charged discussions 24/7.
>Tag

cookies#0269
>>
>>28014297
Are you from Georgia?
>>
>>28014313
No, NYC
>>
24/f/south west
Playing wow, music, smoking, eating and cooking
Looking for friends, people that I can share music with, 420 friendly people, high buddies
Not looking for weirdos or sexual stuff

palm trees and blonde bitches#3940
>>
>>28014351

not workin
>>
>>28014355

It should. What did you enter exactly?
>>
>ASL
Bi M 22, TX
>About yourself
Just a dude still living at home until he gets a job. Standard millenial shit.
>Interests
Music and politics, basically. Pretty far left, and into pretty much any genre except shitty country.
>Voice/ Text
Text mostly, maybe a voice chat once in a blue moon.
>What you're looking for
Friends who maybe don't mind occasional lewdness. People to talk about commie shit with.
In all seriousness, if you're in the 830 area, maybe we could arrange an eventual meet up?
People who want to argue politics. Not as into masc cis men, but y'all are still welcome.
>Tag
@irishstone96#2664
>>
>ASL
21/M/UK

>Interests
Alternative rock/metal, vidya (mainly league and warcraft), animu and mango.

>Looking for
Someone chill to talk to on a daily basis about pretty much anything. Bonus points if we have common interests.

>Not looking for
People who only talk about their self, thus keeping the conversation boring and one-sided.
>>
File: JPEG_20190709_143047.png (201 KB, 948x948)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>ASL
20 / M / Asian fag
>Interests
Anything that ends with "core" type of music genre, was playing different games before but rn I'm grinding on some rhythm games both phone and PC (arcade soon). Probably there be more soon, idk
>Looking for
Just someone to talk, especially with the same interests
>Not looking for
Anything lewd, ffs I'm already done with that
>Tag
Sheriruth#1982

pic related: my pfp (which is generated from charat.me)
>>
>>28014385

I copy pasted
>>
>>28014396
tag is feels.alright#5293
>>
>ASL
33/M/Atlanta
>About yourself
Married, no friends, black geek
>Interests
Almost any anime/vidja game trying to be unique or different (save for Megaman/Metroid/Souls)
>Voice/Text
Text
>Not looking for
Online gaming (would rather couch co-op)
>Tag
tommyrod#5311
>>28013942
Just moved here, looking for good weekday hangout spots. Recommendations?
>>
File: fff.png (4 KB, 285x50)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>28014351
>>28014402
>>
File: too flat.jpg (155 KB, 1200x1509)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
>ASL
19 Male US
>About yourself
I recently started cross dressing. I also think I may have an identity disorder
>Interests
Meta thoughts, basic entertainment shit, etc
>What you're looking for
Human interaction
Standards too low to care
>Tag
0166#0166
>>
>ASL
19/mtf/tx
>Interests
Music primarily, vidya, film, art, drugs
>Looking for
Someone chill that is able to put up with the fact that my schedule is awful and sometimes I can’t reply, anyone looking for banter, possibly lewds
>Not looking for
Over the top affection or clingyness, people just looking to argue or start fires
>Tag
Cantaloupe#4509
>>
gg/kGCC3n
>>
>>28013449
Summerfags fuck off
>>
File: IMG_20190708_042938.jpg (1.04 MB, 3000x3000)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>ASL
18/M/Cali
>Interests
Making Videos, Video Games, primarily WoW but I have about 1100 games on steam so I'm down for w/e while waiting for Classic. My pc is.currently broken atm tho, cant tell if mobo or psu is dead, hoping mobo cause i got a bought a new one today
>Looking for
Friends, WoW/FFXIV Friends, A GF
>Not looking for
To be a therapist, everyone on here has problems you aren't special
>Tag
Oni#9407
>>
File: 1293073756163.jpg (27 KB, 408x366)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>ASL
35/m/ca
>Interests
pc games, sci fi, judo, kayaking, web dev
>Looking for
???????
>Not looking for
no gay stuff
>Tag
Mav the Evil#3418
>>
>ASL
19 F
>Interests
Vidya (the kind you make fun of girls for liking), anime, manga, crafty stuff, music, reading and writing.
>Looking for
People with similar interests who don't mind if I talk a lot.
>Not looking for
Lewd. And yes, I mean that. /Pol/. Just don't be a dick, mkay?
>Tag
Bree#7318
>>
File: 9Id7I.jpg (11 KB, 400x150)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>ASL
girl
>Interests
weird
>Looking for
typic
>Not looking for
polysyllabics
>Tag
twids#3705
>>
>>28014638
you by any chance from Massachusetts
>>
>>28014652
Nah
>>
>>28014394
>@irishstone96#2664
just added ya, i'm debasersaturnz#1261
>>
File: Lovey Dovey Senko gif.gif (1.69 MB, 1920x1080)
1.69 MB
1.69 MB GIF

Interests: Animu, Xbox One, PS4, Mobile Legends, Creepypasta, dank memes, singing, whistling, making others smile and laugh. :3

anime: The Helpful Fox Senko San, Rising of the Shield Hero, Lost Village, Earth High Defense Club Love

Vidya: Monster Hunter World, Mobile Legends, Paladins, Resident Evil 5 and 6.

What you want: Long-term romance or a long-term family-like connection. Whichever one it is, I would love for it to be filled with love, affection, support, and constant encouragement for both sides. <33 Whether you're a girl or femboi/trap. Mommy-son stuff is super cool too, mew!

What you don't want: Anything too casual or short-term.

Youngest-Oldest People you'd add: 18 - 28

Looking for lewd? I'd prefer to wait for that kind of stuff. c:

Something you should know before adding: Depending on my mood and the situation, I range from being feminine, playful, and bubbly to more tame, relaxed, serious, to dank, derpy, and silly. I'm vewwy much an owo boi and wuv to talk wike dis a wot! Hopefuwwy, mew do too! I'm currently a neet from having no real family or friends. It's so hard to find people with similar interests, that don't end up being snowflakes or have very little time for anything… *Pushes my two index fingews together and pouts.* -//3//- I've never wanted anything else in life than to share every ounce of my strength and love with them.

Discord tag: Super Senko Time#6725
>>
>ASL
18/M/USA (EST)
>Interests/Hobbies
Anime, (MHA, JoJo, I'll post MAL if you add me)
Gaming, (Terraria, Smash Ultimate, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and Nuclear Throne. Only Switch and low-spec PC games.)
Art, (especially Pixel art)
Writing (occasionally)
I try to stay chill, I never block or unfriend no matter what. And if I haven't messaged you in a while, just ask me what's up!
>Looking for
Artist bros, I need to do more art and a friend would be motivating!
But I'm just looking for a friend, so pretty much anyone's okay as long as a couple of our interests match up! I'd prefer someone on the younger side, though.
I'm cool with chatting about lewd stuff too. (I'm bisexual)
>Not looking for
Immediate VC or trading face pics. I prefer to stay anonymous.
>Tag
Dichromial#0966
>>
>>28013866
>>28013831
Bando#8158 ^___________________^
>>
>>28014396
Tag?
>>
File: 1543665499726.png (481 KB, 861x938)
481 KB
481 KB PNG
https://discord.gg/zftSQSh

-Rules free
-Everyone accepted
-Voice chats
-Frens
-Wide range of channels+NSFW

https://discord.gg/zftSQSh
>>
>ASL
21 F UK (Cardiff)

>About Yourself
3rd year physics student repeating the year due to consequences of stress & probably also some undiagnosed mental illness. I recently recovered from social anxiety. I care a lot about my friends & desire for deep emotional intimacy.
I’m plain, shy, and boring but I like to think I have a good intuition. I’m awful at decision making; having to make any decision no matter how small stresses me out a lot. I’m pale because I’m introverted, dislike the sun & going outside. I go to church on sundays. I can be wrathful to those I dislike, but to my close friends I am very loving.

>Interests
Music: I play piano & mostly enjoy ambient, folk, emo, but also jazz, classical, metal, & more. I like musicals.
Art: I’m recently getting into art via tablet but I’m not good. My favourite artist is Monet.
Videogames: I like yume nikki, smash, & pokemon most but there are others. I’m also into mobile games like Fire Emblem Heroes & Mr. Love, a trashy romance game 4 girls.
Research interests: science, psychoanalysis & dream analysis, philosophy, theology, & programming.
Authors: I read a lot of classics & romance novels. Favourites are Woolf, Plath, Freud, & Kierkegaard.
Languages: English, Swedish, Spanish, Chinese.
Manga: JoJo & Boys Love manga
Misc: I cook pretty well; I like skincare, fashion, makeup & stretching.

>Looking for
Someone who could be very close friends with me. Must be a decent & kind person. I don’t mind flirting, but I’m not looking for romance; trying to be sexual and pushy around me is going to make me uncomfortable so please don’t. I can do voice, I even prefer it, but only if we get to know each other first. I don’t mind if you want a picture to know what I look like. If I don’t reply within a day assume I’m just busy or stressed- I’ll get back to you. Above all I’m looking for that special person I can call sister/brother and love platonically until I die.

>Tag
Misery#4473
>>
54#5344

lol.
>>
21/M/canada
>interests
loads, i guess. I can have a chat about anything on a decent level, i hope.
>looking for
sad talks, mostly.
>not looking for
nudes, relationships.
>tag
YEEK!!! YEEK, BUDDY!!#5044
>>
>>28014841
"""F"""
>>
23/m/us
If you have an interest, I can talk with you about it. Looking for people who aren't stuck on hating everything.
firstbass789#5321
>>
File: What-is-truth02.jpg (135 KB, 685x900)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
>A/S/L:
23/M/The Netherlands
>Hobbies/Interests:
fitness, conspiracy theories, podcasts
>Looking for:
conversation, i will listen to your problems or whatever
>Not looking for:
cookie cutters
>Discord Tag:
iodoc#5400
>>
>>28012249
Booboo#9642
>>
>>ASL
19/gay femmyboy/Florida
>>Interests
Vidya, heavy memer, and a very dark sense of humor. Games I play are mostly indie shit but main ones I okay are dark souls and rs6
>>Looking for
Game friends, hard to find friends online if I play pixal garbage jrpgs single player games. I mainly play on pc and ps4
>>Not looking for
Lewds, ask and I immediately shut u off. Also sensitive people, my humor is a very fucked, so if u have a problem with me saying nigger than we can't be friends. I also do the "dude you suck lmao xd" type of stuff and it's meant to be funny, I'm not actively trying to make fun of you, I do it to everyone I know
>>Tag
GrammarJewBBQ#3344
>>
File: 1555926337827.jpg (74 KB, 400x580)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
I don't have any hobbies so I am developing an eating disorder
itscaaaaaad#7976
>>
>>28014802
>>28014404
>>
File: 1542790390007.webm (1.63 MB, 720x720)
1.63 MB
1.63 MB WEBM
>ASL
25/M/Philippines
>Interests
Manga mainly, some animu and vidya, drawing, reading fantasy books, tokusatsu, trying my hand at writing. Movies and tv too kinda, but I haven't watched a whole lot and I'm open to recommendations
>What are you looking for?
I want buddies, buddies who can recommend good manga would be especially nice. Or buddies I can watch stuff with.
>What are you NOT looking for?
One-word answers. If you're not interested enough to talk, why even add me?
>Tag
Woodman#2532
>>
>>28012217
girl 20s singapore

>interests
international relations, socialism, lefty pol, chinese culture & history, i dont play games or watch anime -- don't add me if you obsess over either of those

>looking for
a nice lad to teach me more about marxism-leninism, the middle east situation, anti zionism & banter

>not looking for
horny dudes, autism & schizo freaks

>tag
commie bitch#7297
>>
>ASL
18/mtf/UK
>Interests
Hairdressing, vidya which is league and gym
>Looking for
Guys to chat to hopefully with long hair
>Not looking for

>Tag
Melissa#9277
>>
>>28014929
“she” gets very mad if you call them a trap/trans even if it’s relevant to the convo but then posts in trap rate threads........ i’m so confused
>>
>ASL
18/M/UK
>Interests
Art, video game development, Amélie, makeup, alcohol.
>Looking for
Friends.
>Not looking for
Hooking up.
>Tag
piss#8256
>>
>>28015599
Also please be up for VC at least sometimes. Chances are if you’re afraid of talking I’m not gonna get along well with you.
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
19/M/Minnesota (I turn 20 in less than a month)
>Interests
Bugs, fish, microbiology, and survival games are what we could have the most fun talking about but really anything. I love the outdoors but I also like reading, writing, drawing, photography, cooking, and gardening. A lot of stuff in my garden is getting done now. I also like learning from people.
>Looking for
A frien to play survival games with, someone to talk about photography with, to talk about bugs/fish with, or I’m cool with someone who just likes to listen and learn (or correct me). Most of the time one of us ghosts the other but I like people I can talk to whenever.
>Not looking for
Sex, people who are irrationally mean.
>Tag
Mourning_Dove#1047

I am really busy for the next two weeks but can talk quite a bit on weekends. Also I have some MHW planned this weekend.
>>
>ASL
19/M/Australia
>Interests
Aviation, politics, science, engineering, space, military history and conspiracy theories to name a few topics. I also enjoy to read, play video games (PS4), listen to music, watch movies and wasting time online.
>Looking for
New friends.
>Not looking for
I'll let you know if there's any issues and we'll work past it.
>Tag
Australien#3185
>>
>A/S
23/F/USA
>Interests
Horror, Cartoons, Vidya, Clowns, Art
>What you're looking for
Someone to spend time with while I'm NEET at home. Active group chat welcoming new friends, friendly 1 on 1 chat, either one would be nice.
Dead chats, kids, normies, hookups
>Contact info
kimispice
>>
File: 33131313.jpg (114 KB, 1024x725)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
>ASL
19/F/Philippines

>Interests
Animu: tho i kinda stopped a lil but i do watch and read manga. I am still open for suggestions tho.
Games: I am not really a veteran. Sometimes I get interested, sometimes i just don't feel like it. Rn idk why i'm playing minecraft (I mean it's good) but at times I also play some visual novels, arcade, etc.
Education: Quite really Asian for me bc I love math. I also know a bit of programming and is still open to learn some more. Uhh Philosophy, politics, debate, etc.
Other stuff that makes me a no-life: Series, movies, I also used to read books. Lastly, I love music sm.

>Looking for
Someone to talk to. I have no idea what I should do these days. Maybe someone who could also suggest some good stuff? idrk. Someone I could possible be close to in the future.

>Not looking for
flirt, hook up. I already have one

>Tag
Wave#0787
>>
19/Female/USA

I like to bully beta bitch boys. If you have a problem with that, don’t add me.

I’m not interested in memes or jokes either. My humor is more refined.

Chinkany#3938
>>
Shawty, she a baddie and her body tastes like candy
Thaiboy's not her daddy but for shawty, I'mma spend it
Shawty, I'ma spend it
If you want one, I'ma give you ten, ten
Thaiboy never mad, I just wanna win
She will never be sad, she is like a shield
She and me, we racing for a mil'
She and me, we pull up for the kill
>>
>ASL
25/M/Seattle
>Interests
Anything really. Into lots of music books and food. Trying to exercise more too.
>Looking for
Anyone to talk to about the above. Sex stuff is cool too I guess but not necessary.
>Not looking for
Morons. Political shit.
>Tag
thatguy99#7809
>>
File: joshlad3.jpg (25 KB, 356x474)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>ASL
23, M, Ireland
>Interests
Writing songs, playing those songs, playing Overwatch, getting my life together (have lost over 70 pounds in the past year)
>Looking for
Someone to talk to, hopefully more if you're living in the EU and you can talk to me for hours on end.
>Voice/Text
A bit of text first, then voice
>Tag
kenny#1553
>>
>>28016152
>19
>refined

nice try
>>
gsCU6TR
>>
>>28016388

not them
>>
>>28013831
Undead48178#4308
>>
>ASL
23,f,us
>Interests
Anime, art, frogs/snails, video games, cookin/bakin, clowns, cosplay/make up, music
>Looking for
Friends/maybe flirting
>Not looking for
Clingy whiny people
>Tag
dampus#3478
>>
>ASL
23/M/Mexico
>About yourself
8th Semester Med Student that gets bored easily. I'm practicing guitar (I suck at it, but it keeps me occupied)
>Interests
Weeb shit, even trying to learn Japanese. Literature, Philosophy (Don't know shit, but it's fun to read), Music and films. RTS like Paradox Games
>Voice/ Text
Text mostly. My mic sucks and my accents does too
>What you're looking for
Pretty much anything. I tend to feel lonely easily
/pol/fags right away. Narcissistic people that aren't at least funny about it. Normalfags
>Tag
Sauvignon#0484
>>
>ASL
23/M/UK
>About yourself
Recently Graduated, circling the drain of time
>Interests
making music, art, anime, philosophy, smoking, nature
>Voice/ Text
voice potentially, text always
>What you're looking for
Pretty much anything
trannies, fatties
>Tag
pierced#3398
>>
>>28012772
>Eronymun#5330
doesn't work
>>
>>28013656
you seem cool but meyers brigs is garbage
>>
File: cool. and nice.jpg (20 KB, 473x436)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>28012307

nice lad. bit sad. good bantz.
>>
File: sicman.jpg (2.31 MB, 4285x3173)
2.31 MB
2.31 MB JPG
>>28012217
>18 Male mass
> i like music
> im exhausted
> looking for anything and everything
>>
>>28016852
fucking >DankBison#5638
>>
>ASL
22/m/indiana

>Interests
music production/audio engineering, fashion, tattoos, movies/video games kinda

>Looking for
friends/people to talk to

>Not looking for
racists/bigots, people who give one word replies, anyone younger than 18

>Tag
punkstar#1022
>>
18 f ma
looking for boys w good accents to distract me from real life
ailutal#6165
>>
>ASL
21/m/florida
>Interests
Literature (ive been chewing through a lot of japanese novels recently), video games (league, overwatch, and dota), working out, cooking, rap, and noise rock
>Looking for
New friends, ive just moved and have way too much free time on my hands. Basically a relationship where we can talk about mundane shit and talk about our goals/interests
>Not looking for
Anyone who talks as if theyre on twitch all of the time
>Tag
tyler#4349
>>
>>28015758
>>28016649
Why tf are you into clowns?
>>
>ASL
28/M/505
>About yourself
College student studying Engineering. I am a huge nerd and love to play Vidya. Usually watching youtube lately and working on a repair project. Straight suffer from depressive issues and recently came back from a trip overseas. Stick like except for the soft tummy. Trying to learn to draw.
>Interests
Math, sciences, electrical engineering, circuit board repair, Vidya (Shooters MMOs SandBox), a little bit of anime, cats, 420, talking to curious people, YouTube, Figuring out how things work
>Voice/ Text
Yes and Yes
>What you're looking for
Looking to find people to talk to and maybe play games with. Looking more so for Minecraft atm. Someone who shares hobbies with me and looking to talk often. If you have some programming knowledge with PIC's or arduino stuff lets talk. Have a project that I need a little help with.
Not looking for people who have nothing in common or prone to ghosting. If you are a woman I ask you don’t add me unless you actually want to meet people and aren’t memeing.
>Tag
Coll6#8312
>>
join or you’re gay
https://discord.gg/DGt7jU5
>>
>ASL
22/F/USA

>Interests
Music, science, animals, anime, singing, video games

>Looking For
Friends

>Not looking for
Lewds, dating (I’m in a relationship), rude or mean-spirited folks

>Tag
Tsukihime#2770
>>
21/m/mex
Music, anime, games, martial arts, books, alcohol, i study psychology
Friends in general, people who can help me improve my English
Not looking for rp
Matzzer#0316
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 539x960)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>ASL:
20, Male, United Kingdom

>Hobbies Interests:
Big into a lot of music, always looking to expand my taste and find more stuff I like. Personal faves range from Rap all the way to Future Funk. Vidya, mainly fighting games, but I'll play anything, I play a lot of R6 Siege and Smash Bro's rn. My mains Roy, if you wanna hit me up just for some matches that's neat. Games with decent lore are pretty fun for me. Manga, used to watch a lot of Anime as a kid but I pretty much just collect and read physical Manga now, got a pretty nice collection going. Guess I like other weeb stuff too.

>Voice/Text
I'm down for either really, talking just a bit before a call would be more comfy than just an immediate call though.

>Looking For:
Vidya friends would be neat but I'm open to anything really so long as you're a good person or trying to be c:
I play a lot of FFXIV and just moved to an EU server, looking for friends.

>Not Looking For:
Dead conversations and people not wanting to keep a conversation going for a while.

>Discord Tag:
OsricPlease#4356
>>
File: 20190602_171339.jpg (3.99 MB, 4160x3120)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB JPG
>ASL
30/m/texas
> Primary Interests
Roadtrips, vidya (the division 2, overwatch, path of exile, Tekken 7, Witcher 3), all kinds of music, guns, tattoos, freedom, anime, fixing cars/motorcycles, working out. I spend 50% of my day working on my race car, complaining about said car, crying as I throw countless money at it, then taking a nap under it halfway through fixing it. i'm a professional driver and racing is my life. i travel the country and crash my car at new and exciting places. it's dead half the time because, i dunno, thats just what race cars do. they die. didn't tune it well enough? dead. forgot to tighten something? crashed and then dead. spent countless hours meticulously fixing everything? DEAD. just like my hopes and dreams. lol, jk.
>Other hobbies
learning graphic design, photography, learning german. also enjoy/hate painting with watercolor. I do it to relax, but always end up getting unreasonably angry at a moist piece of paper because it never does what I want it to. who the fuck decided putting water on paper was a good idea in the first place? Water runs EVERYWHERE when applied to paper, not just where you want it to go. its like trying to chop vegetables with a chain saw.
>Voice/Text
yeah and yeah
>Looking for
A woman to spend the days talking to/watching movies/play vidya with/argue about big brain stuff (science, art, philosophy, whatever). Interested in friends/potential relationships depending on how things work out
>Not looking for
rude people or one word responses. Im geniunely interested in getting to know people.
>Tag
turbokadurbo#8420
>>
>ASL:
19, male (femboy), Australia

>Hobbies Interests:
I like comic books. Movies. Reading. Ancient history is a big thing for me. I like art and shit, too. I don't have particularly strong opinions about any of this shit, if you can make an argument for why you like/are interested something I'm far more interested in that than why you think it's good/bad. I'm a depressive weirdo and I'm having a tough time so... be warned.

>Voice/Text
Text. I hate my voice and can't talk at the moment anyway.

>Looking For:
If you wanna talk? I'm down. Wanna lewd? That's fine too.

>Not Looking For:
Don't be too aggressive or creepy. Don't keep demanding pics or ask me to do "assignments" for you or whatever.

>Discord Tag:
chuckaway#1531
>>
>>28014639
yeah
>>
>>28013066
Based
>>28013831
Cringe
>>
>asl
20\m\netherlands
>primary intrerest
Music. And city walking
>other\hobbies
Nothing
>text\voice
Text we can voice but thats only a couple minutes
>looking for
People who like to talk to a random bloke
>not looking for
People sending me random porn cp or kinky shit
>tag
<<SAMSUNG NOSTALGIA CORP>>#5258
>>
>ASL:
23, F, Canada

>Interests:
I'm graduating from university soon, so anything that makes me relax, books, movies, art

>Voice/ text:
Texting and vc only if I get to know you first

>Looking for:
someone that'll take my mind of uni

>Not looking for:
Horny losers, I'm not interested in cyber intercourse and all that disgusting stuff

PS. my profile picture and name are that of some creep that used to stalk me, don't let it discourage you from saying hi!

>Discord tag:
Omar#3583
>>
>>28017753
>my profile picture and name are that of some creep that used to stalk me
Perfectly normal behavior
>>
>A/S/L
18/M/SoCal, Whittier
>Interests
Photography, griefing, computers, travel, lewd (bi switch, cummie donations accepted), gayming
>Looking for
Friends, Mentors, Someone to date, local people. Someone to help push me with priorities (ie hygeine, studying, etc.)
>Not looking for
Idk, I'm okay with talking to everyone I'm just not good at starting convos
>Discord tag
Cramik#0798
>>
File: 106 - M8pkBfx.jpg (986 KB, 1920x1080)
986 KB
986 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/Canada
>Interests
Computer programming,cooking and video games. I'm also a great listener
>Looking for
New people to talk to with common interests
>Not looking for
Rude people
>Tag
Gianthelper
>>
>>28017772
it's more of a precaution so people don't message, but I can't really stand the loneliness anymore
>>
File: 8 - CYtgFq0.jpg (321 KB, 1920x1080)
321 KB
321 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/Canada
>Interests
Cooking, video games, cannabis, computer programming and memes
>Looking for
New people to talk to with common interests and good memes.
>Not looking for
Rude people
>Tag
Gianthelper
>>
>A/S/L
18/Spain
>Hobbies/Interests:
cute animals, cute things in general, working out, history specially ancient history, weeb stuff, music, art, dance (just watching, im too clumsy), talking with frens
>Text/Voice
I prefer text until I'm comfortable with ya. I have very thick accent. My voice is funny tho
>Looking for:
im a bit of a chatterbox so people that like to talk so if you wanna talk im down, just put some effort
>Not looking for:
cunts, assholes, lewds, edgelords, ghosters, a romantic relationship and stuff like that

>Discord Tag:
StalkingTraps#0533

I have a collection of Apus so if you wanna we can share Apus.
Don't worry, im not a trap. Sorry if you are dissapointed. I swear if someone asks again the reason of my name I'm pinching their cheeks. Oh right, if i like you a lot I will show my cheeks (the face cheeks), people have said they are cute and very pincheable
>>
>>28017812

Open up your privacy settings so people can DM you then
>>
>ASL
21/trap/usa EST
>Interests
Cooking, movies, coding, games, wholesome stuff & memes
Been binging Adventure Time lately and playing a lot of Factorio lol
>Voice/text
Either, I don't really have a preference
>Looking for
Cool people to talk to, maybe more. Gender doesn't really matter. I'd be down to play Overwatch or Stardew, etc.
>Not looking for
Dick pics, thirsty people, politics
>Tag
merrp#6969
>>
>ASL
25/M/NC USA
>Interests
Music. Video games. Deep shit.
>Looking for
friends
>Not looking for
Weird peeps
>Tag
appalachainboy#3455
>>
>>28012249
>plastic doll#5076
appalachainboy#3455
>>
>>28012217
>>ASL
19/m/Moscow
>>Interests
Self-loathing, vidya (don't really play these days, just keep an eye on the industry), philosophy, politics (not a poltard, I study something related at my uni), art, films, well, you know, nothing special.
Also I speak a little bit of French and Mandarin Chinese.
>>Looking for
Friends from all over the world, I guess. Anyway I'd like to practice my English and this would be a good opportunity to do so.
Voice/text
I'm okay with both
>>Tag
oberonmiranda#2976
>>
>>28017753
seems totally legit and not fake
>>
File: yui.png (845 KB, 1023x724)
845 KB
845 KB PNG
I'm a 20 year old boy from the UK who has recently realised that emotionally connecting with someone is something that I really crave. Sexual stuff scares me quite a lot as I lack experience and I'm not a very sexual person in general, but I really love physical contact and hugging.
I'm rather submissive in personality. The idea of a girl who I like generally taking the lead in things and stroking my head makes my stomach do knots like nothing else.

I don't really have any hard rules or anything like that, just be generally around my age and not dive into lewd stuff
As for myself, I'm kinda short and slim, I have fluffy hair and I'm kinda androgynous
I'm into vidya, animu, programming and helping people! I also adore animals, I love watching and taking care of them.

If you wanna be friends that's great too! I love making new friends and I try my best to help them if they need emotional support. Just don't be nasty and I'm sure we'll get along!

Yes I copied and pasted from the other thread, no bully. Have a free yui
flanpanny#6774
>>
File: 1553115841240.jpg (252 KB, 1280x1024)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>28015005
hmu if your down to vc and wont mind me being shitfaced :)))
>>
>>28018306

You sound way too cute. :3 Please be careful that nobody tries taking advantage of you, or trolling you, okay? Make yourself a priority too and know that your needs are important. I'm not a girl though, so I'm wishing ya luck!

Have a wonderful day!
>>
File: 9d3.jpg (91 KB, 1125x900)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>28018336
Aw thanks anon, I'll be sure to take care of myself as best I can! If you want to add me to become friends that would make me really happy as well, it's lovely to meet new people.

You have a wonderful day as well :>
>>
File: 1422956914826.jpg (219 KB, 744x1073)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
I'm looking for someone to play Morrowind multiplayer with, preferably staying in-character and doing some light RP. I prefer to play female Khajiit characters but am open to playing something else if you have a specific idea in mind.

I can play between 11am-4pm EST most days. I already have a character on [NA] Nerevarine Prophecies but I'd be willing to start on a new server provided that it's vanilla, or only the Tamriel Rebuilt mods.

Yes I know about Dawn of Resdayn but everyone I met was really immature, plus no one is ever online.

Isaac#2256 and I don't do voice chat. If you add me and I never accept please let me know, I've had some people claim they couldn't add me.
>>
File: best_frens.jpg (311 KB, 1920x1080)
311 KB
311 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/NY
>Primary Interest
Writing, reading, music, science, American sports especially baseball
>Other hobbies/interests/expertise
Origami, piano, medicine, volunteering, slowly getting into fitness, occasionally video games and anime/manga, very occasionally movies
>Voice/Text
Text; can do voice but not at all times during the day, would have to be late afternoons
>Looking for
Friends, could be either guys or girls, passionate people, and people interested in improving themselves. I'm very open-minded, so if your interests don't match mine but you're passionate about them, I'm willing to partake. I hope you can do the same. Open to a relationship if it ever comes to that, but no pressure. Also would ideally like to meet up IRL and hang out sometime (again, gender doesn't matter)
>Not looking for
One-sided affairs (if you put in effort I absolutely will do the same), not interested in politics, drugs or alcohol. Negativity beyond reason. Not interested in being an emotional tampon; I'll listen to your problems but if I see a way for you to improve it I'll stress it on you
>Tag
alijbomaye#0187
>>
File: USA-region-map-North-East.jpg (178 KB, 1039x1224)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Comfy server for people in the northeast USA
NJ/NYC/LI need not apply

https://discord.gg/emmaTZv
>>
>>28018306
if I add you will you send me cute animal pics and vids? pls respond

>>28018464
confirmed comfy server
>>
File: Alice.jpg (124 KB, 490x1024)
124 KB
124 KB JPG
>ASL
22 Male

>Interests
Linguistics(Would be nice to find a language-buddy so we could encourage each other to learn new languages), literature(been hoarding books the past couple of months, now I'm slowly going through them all), writing(haven't had much practice, but we can practise together), politics, learning about new cultures, being miserable.

>Looking for
I know it's a bit silly to look for 'close friends' or romance online, so I'm simply looking for someone who shares similar interests with me so we could have a discussion.

>Not looking for
Weebs and leftists(unless you're a reasonable person) need not to apply.

>Tag
Wendy#3710
>>
Late 20s/m/US
Text yes - VC After I know you

>Interests
Mega-Weeb so all things related to such alongside vidya. Nutrition & exercise, reading (mostly non fiction) International Law is also quite fascinating to study. It's also enjoyable to analyze stories or try to decipher elements of design that make the topic in question appealing.

I really like world building or just engaging my creative side to the point where I feel tired when it can't be engaged properly. Pokemon has themes that are fun for such exploration but if you feel similar towards another setting please do share as I can do any free form of creativity.

Lookin to start Jojo, Monogatari, and Maoyuu. Also, I enjoyed Shield hero recently, muh Raphtalia waifus. Card Captor Sakura would be a good watch as well. Been rewatchan Maid Dragon with a friend which is also quite fun!

>Looking for
Weeb friends - Idolmaster, Dragon Ball, Gundam, BnHA, Infinite Stratos. Series, Negima, Gunsmith Cats, Ichigo Mashimaro, Maid Dragon,
Vidya: Starcraft, VRchat, Pokemon, Megaman, Metroid, Rune Factory, Final Fantasy, Chrono Cross/Trigger, Suikoden, Killing Floor 1... Bloodstained Ritual of the Night has been nice thus far.
I also like Vocaloid music but mooostly the soothing melodic pieces. (Last Night Good Night. Electric Love, Auto Mushroom Forest. You get the idea.) Idolmaster is also lovely.

I can talk for hours if pushed in the right direction. If I find myself captivated I tend to go on tangents.

Also, it's great fun to explore the mind. It goes into the world building as something I like, but when handled properly I think peering into the mind of another is quite lovely. It can be a fun game when ya mesh well together cause the possibilities are close to limitless.

Not Looking For: People who aren't weeb! Also lewd stuff isn't enjoyable without a bond so don't be hitting me up for that randomly, it's not interesting with strangers! Misery seeking for Company

>Contact
Kero Kero Kola#8459
>>
>>28019022
Your picture is super comfy, even before I zoomed in and realized it was Pokémon. :3
I really love the angle.

Thanks for sharing, wishing you luck with your search, and please have a wonderful day. (vu v
>>
https://discord.gg/CDFxTXn
Small discord looking for new friends! We play games sometimes and vc often
>>
>ASL
18/F/the Netherlands
>Interests
mostly weeb stuff such as manga and anime. besides that i enjoy drawing, music, painting, fashion, designing and sewing (pretty much anything craft related), pilates, volleyball, houseplants and literature.
>Looking for
someone who likes to talk! i don’t necessarily need you to share any interests with me, i like hearing about others interests too.

i’d especially love to find some people who i can vc with when im working on a drawing! (after getting to know you on chat)
>Not looking for
bullies, lewds.
>Tag
plastiquetiara#9214
>>
>>28012217
discord.gg/eMGwWt

Join our discord!
>>
Discord
gg/GqEUkYq
>>
File: 400.jpg (103 KB, 400x400)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>ASL
24/F/US
>Interests
-vidya- colonization/civilization, horror, PVP survival and most games with high customization
-music- j70-80's, new wave, shoegaze, hip hop+rnb
-reading- various one shots, short horror stories, sci-fi
-hobbies- pets, drawing, painting, cooking, collecting, various craftmaking, shitposting, drinking, discovering music
>Looking for
-short and long conversations, link dumps
-white trash/bogans, we get along well
-people who share the same interests or are interested in mine/showing me new ones
-someone who can bake a proper cake
-people who are funny when they're drunk
>Not looking for
-people who bitch a lot
-people with really high standards of friendship
-people I have to reply to instantly
-anything beyond casual friendship
>Tag
executioner#4095
>>
>>28018892
I will if you like!
I save some from /an/ threads
>>
>>28015594
more like male-lissa
>>
>ASL
19/M/'murica
>Interests
Computers, metal/rock music, video games, also starting to get into Japanese media like anime/manga/JRPG's etc
>Looking for
Somone who likes me for me
>Not looking for
Creepy people i suppose lol
>Tag
Chocobo#0570
>>
File: sexyaf.png (78 KB, 176x182)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
>ASL
22/M/USA
>Interests
Making music ALL THE TIME, and watching a lot of different movies and documentaries, I love talking on vc for long times with people, love to share my music and play
>Looking for
People to have nice long VC's with and also hopefully someone who is into music production or appreaciates it
Friends
>Not looking for
Closed off people
>Tag
musky#3461
>>
>>28019315
I'm not an american, i'm UK
I copied off OP, you caught me.
>>
File: 1540511964110.png (1.31 MB, 647x1000)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
27/F/bi/burgerland
Kayn is my husbando and I want to meet other League husbando/waifufrens
Curze-chan#9846
>>
>ASL
20/male/eu

>About yourself
Im pretty chill. Its Hard to offend me. Pretty dark humor. Can talk about everything and anything. I can also get quite clingy so yeah.

>Interests
I play lots of video games, i play football (soccer) aswell but i also do other sports activities that i think are fun and i also dont mind lewd stuff.

>What you're looking for
Anything really. I basically have no preferences.

-

>Tag
Squeeky Clean#1486
>>
File: 1502492505533.jpg (193 KB, 1400x882)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>ASL
22/M/Netherlands
>Interests
Nature, travelling, literature, movies/anime/etc
>Looking for
People to talk with about various topics, be it life, pop culture, philosophy, religion, or just share random images. Also I love listening to people so if you need to vent I'm pretty much always up for listening.
>Not looking for
Relationships, drugs
>Tag
Vaal#4692
>>
https://discord.gg/QbMdsz7
>>
>ASL
18/M/Aus
>Interests
Music, mostly metal stuff, going to my first concert soon and it's an Aussie deathcore band. Vidya, tv, cute animals, d&d, soft voices.
>Looking for
Chill people, would prefer other Aussies but idm whoever, maybe someone to heal me in Overwatch or FFXIV
>Not looking for
Weebs, weird cunts, cunts.
>Tag
Pine#2299
>>
File: faze.jpg (49 KB, 478x804)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
20/f/aus

Im looking 4 someone to play minecraft with me and vc plz and thank you

elfy#9162
>>
>ASL
24/F/US
>Interests
horror, morbid fascinations, dark humor, films, animation, art, psychology
>Looking for
Friends. Someone to trade books with and watch movies with occasionally. I prefer to be awkwardly close to people, so come vent to me and tell me all the weird things about your life you can't share irl.
>Not looking for
One worded conversations. I don't want to date you unless you have a vagina, or present as female, so please don't add me looking for an e-girl gf.
>Tag
elara#6023
>>
>ASL
19/male/denmark
>Interests
gaming/dota 2
>Looking for
people to group call with maybe cam
>Not looking for
nothing
>Tag
lello#0002
>>
>ASL
F
>Interests
読書
音楽
言語
動植物
ファッション

>Looking for
友達
>Not looking for
恋人
>Tag
saliva
>>
>ASL
18/M/Canada
>Interests
Warframe, Destiny 2, Mista GG, Jake Hill & Josh A, Bulow, Pyro, Gaming, video editing, manga, the official podcast, traps
>Looking for
friends, people to talk to, meet someone new and stay in touch, meet up maybe idk
>Not looking for
people being fucking cunts
>Tag
Ryuko#3800
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>ASL
20/M/USA
>Interests
Riding horses, fitness, MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND NAPOLEONIC WARS, listening to operas, studying Chinese, making pasta, translating Chinese doujs to English.
>Looking for
Anyone, but id love it if you also happened to play warband
>Not looking for
I am not really sure, I just started checking out this board after a friend was joking about this place.
>Tag
Fleance#6694
>>
>ASL
18/m/usa
>Interests
music (bass + guitar especially), videogames, wanting to learn programming but never really doing it
>Looking for
someone to play games with and dm and has nothing to do.
>Not looking for
anything sexual.
>Tag
@lmao#0918
>>
>>28019699
>言語
で、日本人じゃないなぁ
話したかったのに
>>
>ASL
19/m/Calif.
>Interests
Foo posting, radio DJ, vinyl records, morvies, hbombs, vidyo, surreal humor, deadpan, 40s-50s music, taoism, shmoke
>Looking for
friends, to either vc or text or vidya, share music/humor
or if you can cosign a loan or trade socials with me
>Not looking for
grandma, peepee
>Tag
worldisafuck#9303
>>
File: 1559415285347.png (269 KB, 740x863)
269 KB
269 KB PNG
>ASL
*6/M/Oregon
>Interests
History, politics, Video Games (RTS), anime, drawing, talking to like minded people
>Looking for
What you are looking for :)
>Not looking for
What you arent looking for :)
Rats
>Tag
Nachtel#3741
>>
File: 1511085444878.gif (509 KB, 500x477)
509 KB
509 KB GIF
>ASL
21/m/usa
>Interests
Vidya, history, biology, business
>Looking For
Relationship
>Not looking for
Annoying people
>Tag
aobah#8810
>>
File: 21.png (402 KB, 509x377)
402 KB
402 KB PNG
>ASL
18/M/USA
>Interests
Games, anime, History, philosophy, politics
>Looking for
Big sexy bundas
>Not looking for
Sex
>Tag
The Log#9084
>>
File: kerkero.png (52 KB, 2507x167)
52 KB
52 KB PNG
>>28019022
annoying 30 year old libertarian who lives with his mommy. Thinks he's going to make it big in Bitcoin as if it's 2011. Has never held a job but looks down on "wagies" who work since he thinks its voluntary and that they should just "renegotiate their contracts" and "choose more carefully who they give power over their lives." Considers himself John Galt despite literally telling me he never wanted to move out and just wants to have his poor mother take care of him forever.
>>
>>28019601
this girl’s nudes are all over the internet. pretty sure she posts them in a few different discord servers. thick has hell but still cute. 10/10 recommend creeping to find them.
>>
>ASL
25/M/Eastern US
>Interests
films/television, finance/economics, physics, psychology, sometimes vidya
>Looking for
neurodiverse people
>Not looking for
people with zero ambition
>Tag
Alex-Kelly#2629
>>
>>28019866
Are you really going to spam this in every single thread he posts in? These replies don't stop anyone from getting adds, you know.
>>
>>28019919
I sure am! Getting a lecture when I complained about the average rent and literally being told people would be homeless without landlords pissed me off forever. Enjoy, cause I'm sticking around, faggot.
>>
File: payday2.jpg (20 KB, 420x319)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>28012217
>ASL
21/M/USA
>Interests
Video games including but not limited to: DMC, Nuclear Throne, Fallout, SMT, Rainbow Six: Siege, Killing Floor 2, and most survival horror. I’m also a fan of anime, music, history, fitness, guns, and cars.
Friendship, doesn’t matter where from, maybe people to play games with
Not trying to be a personal therapist, use your brain for the rest
>Discord
King of the Wasteland#9812
>>
>>28019919
>>28019924
I do find it amusing how the claims about me keep escalating However, Xia, You might wanna chill out cause we never even discussed that. So there is a chance you're thinking of someone else?

>>28019050
Thanks for your well wishes, the image is of a very high quality and captures the spirit of comfy quite well, I agree.
>>
kind of just looking for advice right now if you want to help.... nekochan#0678
>>
>ASL
18 / mtf
>Interests
Almost anything, special note on artistic stuff
>Looking for
Friends, small talks, whatever float your boat
>Not looking for
Hate messages
>Tag
SpaceChildOMine#5356
>>
>>28019993
Sent friend request
>>
join something sticky
-constant drama
-abusive admins
-radioactive members
-endless rules
>>
>>28020122
forgot the link
https://discord.gg/my9dAZM
>>
File: Voigt-Kampff.jpg (19 KB, 375x288)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
33/Male/Heterosexual/USA
Discord name: hewhosawthedeep#2426

I enjoy cooking and make nearly all the food I eat. I lift weights a few times per week. I used to come on 4chan often, but not so much any more. I try to read regularly - mostly classic fiction, but I haven't had much time recently; I'm currently reading volume two of The Journey to The West.

I'm studying Japanese, French, and Latin, though I'm currently putting most of my efforts towards Japanese. I'm a member of a Latin server and have a few people who I can speak French with, so for now I really need someone skilled in both Japanese and English, if anybody is interested in helping.

I plan to start playing on World of Warcraft Classic with my friend when it launches. I really like "J"RPGs such as FFVI and Dragon Quest VIII, my favorite being Xenogears. I'm slowly playing through Red Dead Redemption II now and have a short queue of games which I intend to play after that.

I'd like to learn about and how to do lots of things, so if you have something at which you're skilled or of which you are particularly knowledgeable, there's a good chance that I'd be interested in talking to you. Currently I'm interested in travel "hacking" and swing/day trading securities. I'd like to learn about watch modding, men's fashion, and logic and programming. Sometimes I feel like I can be too inquisitive, so if you feel like I'm asking too many questions, just tell me.

Over the past few years, I've noticed that most people with whom I talk from here I only talk to once and then never again. I'd prefer to talk to people with whom I can form some kind of connection.
>>
>>28020122
bro u stoopid af bitch
>>
File: screenshot.287.jpg (26 KB, 208x207)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/New Orleans
>Interests
Bideo James, Economics, Shitposting, Drinking
>looking for
girls or just a friend to be autistic and drink alcohol with me preferably IRL (though i doubt ill find anyone here irl its worth a shot)
>contact
SyntheticHardcorePhonography#7084
>>
Would really like a female to listen to me cum. Here's what I sound like https://vocaroo.com/i/s0cYYAx7Z0JP

Baldwin#6649
>>
File: waifu.gif (310 KB, 220x232)
310 KB
310 KB GIF
>ASL
29 M the Netherlands
>A Short Description of Yourself
6'5 work in Aviation, Ambivert, lost a person in weight. Passionate about Vidya and the Industry, big fan of cinema. interested in electronics/gadgets/podcasts/cooking&baking
>Movies
Bandersnatch, Logan, A Cure For Wellness, Mother, Hereditary, Filth, Frank, Whiplash, The Spectacular Now, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Swiss Army Man, Alien, Predator, Shaun Of The Dead, Atomic Blonde, Dog Soldiers, Bad Taste, Fargo, Donnie Brasco, Thirteen Ghosts, Jurassic Park 1&2, 28 Days/Weeks later, Mars Attacks, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Pineapple Express, Puff Puff Pass, the Prestige, Equilibrium and many more!
https://youtu.be/HuOYTXIzccc
>Music
https://youtu.be/wmITFOt_MtQ
>Games
Looking for something good to play but own a lot and love FPS games or singeplayer recommendations
https://steamcommunity.com/id/deeshjA
>looking for
Vidya friends, Movie buddies and conversation. Someone comfy who shares interests in movies and games to spend time and digest life with after my work hours or in the weekend would be ideal.
>What you’re NOT looking for
*shrugs*
>Contact Info
deeshjA#4375
>>
>ASL
22/m/norway
Im very easy going, and i care alot about people
>Interests
People, games, philosophy, biology, music, movies, tv shows, animals, tech, politics, russian, and general interests in anything that isnt fiction
>Looking for
People to talk to, banter, explore interests, maybe play games
Preferably close to the EU
>Not looking for
Elitists
>Tag
Droop Snoot#4748
>>
File: 202020.jpg (116 KB, 663x994)
116 KB
116 KB JPG
>ASL
19/f/usa
>Interests
talking, spirituality, art, beauty
>Looking for
an interesting conversation
>Not looking for
romance/ sex
>Tag
rose#9858
>>
File: 20190504_203502.jpg (1.13 MB, 2560x1920)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>ASL
27/M/USA(CA)
>Interests
Art, music, nerdy stuff...I paint models, draw, like going to shows, jamming, watching anime, /tg/ stuff like D&D, Warhammer, Magic, etc.
>Looking for
People to discuss similar interests. Maybe a cute girl to cosplay with? It's sometimes I've always wanted to do but never did
>Not looking for
Right-wingers
>Tag
Nelfelti#3402
>>
hoping women dont assume im a man and remove my add i cant add guys bc they're gross desu
>>
>>28019525
avoid
>>
>ASL
19 Male USA
>Interests
Drawing, video games, working out, proud tortoise owner
>Looking for
Other artists to exchange advice and drawings or just a lady friend
>Tag
Rave#9850
>>
26/m
Likes to jerk on cam
Hit me up
JustSomeFuckinGuy#1918
>>
>>28020743
I was waiting for you my whole life, fuck yes
>>
>ASL
18/m/usa
>Interests
anime (fate, jojo, re:zero, evangelion, etc)
cute girls/hentai (send me sum)
vidya -pokemon, smash, minecraft, plus gacha games but i don't spend any money on them
VNs (muvluv, umineko, s;g, fate, danganronpa, ace attorney)
>Looking for
im not gonna lie i'm a lonely loser so i'd prefer to talk to girls but guys are ok too
friends that like the same stuff i like ^-^
lewd maybe
>Not looking for
people a lot older than me (like over 40)
people that want me to be their personal therapist - ill help once in a while but don't make it our entire conversation
im straight so if you want lewd then pls be a girl
>Tag
Nyan#7664
>>
>ASL
18/M/GER
>Interests
Hiking, video games, reading
>Looking for
I dunno man, a friend I guess
>Tag
bigb#3879
>>
>asl
f, 18, united states
>interests
baking, comfy vidya, playing and listening to music
>looking for
frens to talk to abt shared interests or to just w/e random shit, people open to voice, people to play games with
>not looking for
creeps or degenerates (drugs, traps, fags)
>tag
rice#1054
>>
are there any grills interested in casual convo but willing to send lewds for money, cuz that's what i want

reply with your discord cuz i don't wanna post mine
>>
>ASL
25/M/East Europe
>Interests
Music and composition, I'm a musician and electric guitar player
Aviation and piloting airplanes on flight sims, air crash investigations is unironically my favorite show
Science, space and engineering
History and historical battles
Programming, although it's boring since I've been doing it for a very long time
>Looking for
People that share my interests and would like to chat
>Not looking for
Bullies
>Tag
Verisimilitude#6601
>>
>ASL
20 male(gay) eu
>Interests
psychology, philosophy, comp sci (games, anime)
>Looking for
a bf whos from the eu and around my age
>Not looking for
boring one dimensional people, trannies and/or people without anime avatars
>Tag
degen#5824
>>
>ASL
18 (almost 19)/TF/Czechia
>About yourself
- I'm an IT student but also really big on biology and medicine
- wannabe shy person with new ppl but hyperactive showoff with friends lol
- very passionate about music and have been singing/playing guitar for about 3 years now
- I love the weird and bizarre
- I have a sizable collection of Pusheens on my computer
- I'm pretty agile so I don't mind going on longer trips/hikes
- lowkey am a slavaboo but I keep it my dark secret mostly
>Voice/ Text
both are fine
>What you're looking for
Local friendly czech/expat folks to do cool stuff with
Rude, angry people
>Tag
tonetta777#9478
>>
File: 1549146957647.png (89 KB, 213x193)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>ASL
21/mtf/usa
>Interests
anime/manga, video games (pc and switch), voice chatting, weed
>Looking for
a friend or just someone to talk to for a while, or whatever i guess. im a cute tranny so hmu
>Tag
mallow#1383
>>
>ASL
31/m Australia
>Interests
Food/cooking
>Looking for
Really only looking for people into food/cooking and food photography, I'm a beginner trying to learn more.
>Tag
Ref#8678
>>
>>28021646
Hows the foot fetish photography goin buddy
>>
>ASL
M 49 Las Vegas
>Interests
music, food, beer, photography, kinky bi into sharing
>Looking for
like minded people to chat with
>Not looking for ltr, lame people
>Tag divisiblebyzero#2379
>>
>>28021664
Fixed it, too slow!
>>
>19, f, chicago
>likes
bdsm, movies and sleeping lol
>dislikes
nothin!
>looking for
i run a discord pic trading serv (yknow what kind of pix.. x) im gonna link it along with my discord tag! hope nobody minds ;)
>contact
cyberbulliez#6930 https://discord.gg/SPht3Bx
>>
>>28021589
please add me im lonely :(
>>
File: dicpic.png (35 KB, 121x113)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>ASL
19/M/USA
>Interests
Video Games, Making and listening to music, Watchin' TV/Youtube, and talking to new people.
>Looking for
People to chat with/ play some games with
>Not Looking for
Anything too lewd, and please don't be a creep
>Tag
SNAKE#7192
>>
File: Spain.full.220785.jpg (92 KB, 900x1100)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>ASL
20 / M / Spain / ENFP / Chill dude
>Languajes
Spanish and English pretty good tho
>Interests
I really enjoy sports and mechanics. I like anime, reading and hanging out with friends.
Now I'm learning programming to work in it in the future.
>Music
Now I'm really into Eurobeat, however my phone is full of ost of anime/films that I really enjoyed.
>Voice/Text
Mostly texting
>Looking for
Just chatting and talk about the daily things, discuss the workings of the world, etc..
>Tag
Garchi#0371
>>
File: ugh.png (499 KB, 630x712)
499 KB
499 KB PNG
>ASL
19/M/Spain
>Interests
Main interest are videogames, play mostly JRPGs and VNs (fav ones Persona 4/Majora's Mask and Umineko respectively) but into weeb culture in general; also like running and music.
Friends. People that share my interests.
Incredibly edgy people. Don't mind talking about sex but im not looking for pic whoring/trading
>Discord
Yata#6050
>>
File: phil.png (240 KB, 328x337)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
>ASL
22 fe(male) usa
>Interests
camping, fishing, hiking, animals, fasion, tattoos music production, art, horror films, csgo
>Looking for
friends
>Tag
Moon#0460
>>
File: maxresdefault(2).jpg (140 KB, 1280x720)
140 KB
140 KB JPG

Location: Long-distance is A-Okay, but I'm on the western coast of the United States.

Interests: Animu, Xbox One, PS4, Mobile Legends, Creepypasta, dank memes, singing, whistling, making others smile and laugh. :3

anime: The Helpful Fox Senko San, Rising of the Shield Hero, Lost Village, Earth High Defense Club Love

Vidya: Monster Hunter World, Mobile Legends, Paladins, SAO games, Resident Evil 5 and 6.

What you want: Long-term romance or a long-term family-like connection. Whichever one it is, I would love for it to be filled with love, affection, support, and constant encouragement for both sides. <33 Whether you're a girl or femboi/trap. I value kindness and sweetness above all else.

What you don't want: Anything too casual, infrequent, or short-term.

Youngest-Oldest People you'd add: 18 - 34

Something you should know before adding: Depending on my mood and the situation, I range from being feminine, playful, and bubbly to more tame, relaxed, serious, to dank, derpy, and silly. I'm vewwy much an owo boi and wuv to talk wike dis a wot! Hopefuwwy, mew do too! I'm currently a neet from having no real family or friends. It's so hard to find people with similar interests, that don't end up being snowflakes or have very little time for anything… *Pushes my two index fingews together and pouts.* -//3//- I've never wanted anything else in life than to share every ounce of my strength and love with them.

>>
File: 1557170661422.jpg (346 KB, 960x960)
346 KB
346 KB JPG
>ASL
22 Male North/Eastern Europe
>Interests
vidya (not that much nowadays though), all sorts of music, movies - mainly horror and crime, all things creepy and paranormal, wasting time on youtube, tv shows sometimes - watching Chernobyl rn, pokemon, anime, memes, other generic shite i guess
>Looking for
a good friend from europe (or close to) to text with (semi) daily, somebody understanding and patient, maybe play vidya or watch movies together at some point,
>Not looking for
rude people, lewd texts or images, erp, voice chat
>Tag
moth#4010
>>
>>28021691
This is in fact a troll, its a deviant art channel for furry people under age, its not what you think it is
>>
>>28021519
ailutal#6165 c:
>>
>ASL
19/M/UK

>Interests
Weeb stuff - DanMachi s2, OPM, NGNL, casual and funny stuff. Couple of mangas in there.
Video games - League, WoW, FF14, OW, Stardew valley, Terraria. Again, casual.
Music - most genres. Rock, punk, pop, jrock, kpop, EDM, etc.
Taking care of myself - fitness, food
Pets and animals - love them. Especially my dog.
TV/Shows - whatever is on Amazon Prime and Netflix, or Twitch.

>Looking for
Friends? People to keep me company, talk to enjoy my time with. Either day to day life, gaming, or whatever. Idm some lewd stuff as long as you're not crazed over it. Met some cool people here so far.

>Not looking for
Sex addicts, people who add and don't say anything, creeps, one-word replies, people who can't handle a conversation. Being shy, I can understand. But saying you're shy and giving yes/no answers is just weird.

>Tag

Mas#1111
>>
I'd love to know if you're alive pingaz
>>
>ASL
18/m/UK

>Interests
Computer Games, Reading and History

>Looking for
Friendly person to chat about anything

>Tag
joshlittlestar#7359
>>
>>28019093
Didn't work
>>
still going? wew lad

>ASL
21/M/UK

>Interests
Music (mostly dad rock and prog rock, i'm a hipster in denial), Anime but non of the boring ass trope ridden slice of life or "comedies" that are everywhere, Videya; been replaying my old pokemon games as of late but also down for some Civ. Also a keen interest in science and mathematics.

>looking for
someone to have a good natter with, or maybe even videya, accepting of any and all sorts of people as long as we click.

>not looking for
as bland and vague as it sounds, boring people.

>tag
Suts#1945
>>
This discord helps you get free stuff

https://discord.gg/kgj3Ezx
>>
>>28021795
did u report it
>>
>>28021519
i don’t want to post mine either. i’m a bio female, i’m petite, and i’ve been told i’m quite easy to talk to. also i take 100s of lewder do honestly i may as well be compensated for my hard work lol
>>
File: 1523319454303.png (35 KB, 700x450)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
>ASL
M/18/Ireland
>Interests
Vidya, archery, history, writing, guitar (learning atm) and creepy shit
>Looking for
frens
>Not looking for
gay stuff
>Tag
loo#3957
>>
>>28022843
omg i meant lewds wow
>>28022857
added
>>
>>28022843
Jaspers1111#9605
>>
>ASL
29 M Canada

>Interests
Amateur Porn, Hentai, Vidya Games, ROleplay, D&D, Jerking off
>Looking for
Somebody to trade amateur pics of tight cuties, as we jerk together, comment pics and enjoy ourselves! Judgement free!

>Not looking for
People with same pics (Girlfirned, wife, ex ect... wanna trade pics of random cuties) Aswell as DUmpers. Wanna trade pics 1 at the time so not interested in people dumping a bunch of pics and leaving.

>Tag
RogLapierre#6286
>>
File: 1563075742164.jpg (128 KB, 960x1280)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>28012217
>>ASL
18/F/US
>>Interests
I'm pretty "obsess about one or two things for 6 months straight" so I'll just drop my boards: /biz/ /g/ /pol/
>>Looking for:
/pol/ is okay, most of my hobbies are more into the /g/ /biz/ realm though - getting pretty into shitcoins lately
>>Not looking for
sEnD nUdEs
>>Tag
anontuzuma#4208
>>
>>28023019
ah good so you did change the file name. little did you know, the last digits of the facebook file name can be traced to the original facebook! i’d suggest changing the name entirely next time.
>>
File: 1560273074365.jpg (23 KB, 500x486)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
>ASL
29 weeb asian male / California

>Interests
Noticing patterns on the internet, oddball documentaries, anime/mango, scifi, cars, vidya

>Looking for
Anons to chat nerdy stuff with, or rant about life. I swear 90% of my list becomes invisible since everyone is using throwaways.

>Not looking for
a clingy meme girlfriend

>Tag
zetsubou#0783
>>
>>28023027
>she's not a phoneposter, has to be a fake
Did you read my post at all? I saved it to the desktop so I can drag and drop for other threads / sites. Is that good enough, Alan Turing?

Normalshits like you don't belong here. Go to r4r.
>>
>>28022843
can you email your disc instead? rly dont wanna post mine lmao

willb9962@gmail.com
>>
the form is bullshit just add me if you want to vc
21/f
dont be a freak pls like its just so easy to have a nice talk with someone dont ruin it
moth#4157
>>
>A/S/L
21/Male/UK EU
>Interests
Video Games, Shitposting, Shibes, Cute stuff, Esports, Smash, Drinking, Fighters and Films
>Looking for
someone to chat with, have a laugh with, get to know, play videogames (I have a pc ,3ds and a switch) and chill with maybe go for drinks with or chill at your place idk (also bi if thats okay with you)
>Not looking for
Normies, sensitive assholes, underaged people, furrys, mentally unstable people or horny dummys
>Contact Info
VanderVof#2103
>>
26/m/us

>intrets
I spend a lot of time in the bonobo exhibit that is my friend circle as my head slowly deflated. When I'm not doing that I'm listening to people argue the ethnicity of Optimus Prime, real hard hitting politics.
>looking for
Some willing to learn make believe dollhouse 5th edition, also known as DND. Traipse around the shire and do your forced ERP that makes everyone feel uncomfortable. or waste my time, all of these will happen eventually.
>not looking for
Sephiroths, 1000 year old lolis trying to break the most powerful spell: the age of consent, Gnomish Questioners, time wasters, Mr. Epic, sharing your trash ass memes during session, competitive tryhards

yuno#1817
>>
File: IMG_20190711_012829836.jpg (914 KB, 1944x2592)
914 KB
914 KB JPG
>21 trap philly
>dressing up, high heels, boots, cosplay, anime. I like esoterics and stuff. hh
>lf fwb, trap gf, gf or bf, 420 friendly and wants to fuck.
>not looking for shills
>(((imouto)))#3039
>>
>>28023182
emailed <3
>>
File: rtjssyjs.jpg (195 KB, 666x679)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
Shout out to all my egirls with green eyes you semen demons are blessed by the gods and i love feeling your witchcraft upon me. You are very much loved for doing your silent deeds and i think humanity can learn alot from you.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (15 KB, 184x184)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/US-TX
>Interests
Drawing, video games (jrpgs, fighting games, soulsborne games and so on) anime(attack on titan, jojo's, ping pong the animation, megalo box are the last stuff I watched) music (gorillaz, the revivalists, death cab for a cutie etc.)
Oh I also really like tv shows like Bojack Horseman and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
>Looking for
Friends, girls, femboys, mtfs etc. Good conversation overall. I Maybe lewds,
>Not looking for
I'm totally fine with masculine men adding me but don't expect me to be wanting to see dick pics lol
>Tag
debasersaturnz#1261
>>
File: 1562105744208.png (459 KB, 563x691)
459 KB
459 KB PNG
19/m/us

>interests
fucking vidyas man, those chinese cartoons, drawing to an extent, writings pretty cool.

>Looking for
A nice positive person to talk kind of obvious but would prefer someone with the same interests
>not looking for
someone who isn't fucking needy and has horrible suicidal tendencies (pic related) >>28023200 <---- this guy is based too

>discord
Patches#6655
>>
>ASL
26 M USA
>Looking for
Just people to talk to while I work, or am not working.
>Not looking for
Anything sexual, I just want friends, maybe if you're cool I'll buy you games so we can play together on my days off.
>Tag
Dime#5661
>>
>>28021546
Shosh..
>>
>ASL
29/gay male/Southern US (MS)

>Interests
Vidya, anime, Science and chemistry, prog rock, swimming, trying new restaurantsz and food. For vidya I like a lot of RPG's new and old and MMOs. I'm a twinky kinda guy

>Looking for
Mostly looking in the hopes to meet new people somewhat near my area, if you're far away that might be fine too, but really I'm focusing on trying to make new friends I could possibly hang out with. I mesh well with people who are nice, down to earth, not very arrogant, and a bit nerdy or not too normie. I'm down to meet people who want to just be friends or more, I tend to be into twinkier guys.

>Tag
JKSnake#3412
>>
>ASL
18/mtf/UK
>Interests
Vidya (league) gym, hairdressing
>Looking for
Guys to chat to, lewd is fine
>Not looking for

>Tag
Melissa#9277
>>
File: fdjkglfg.png (618 KB, 747x420)
618 KB
618 KB PNG
>a/s/l
18/twink/nj
>interests
gaming, risque anime, experimental music that mostly stems from weeb tastes, masturbation, professional gaming
>voice/Text
possible
>looking for
quirky internet females
>not looking for
traps or trans gentlewomen that do not look the part
>discord tag
fall back into me#4001
>>
22/f/california
>interests
anime, music (mostly artsy stuff), youtube, sports (i love rugby), roleplaying (clean or dirty), and last but not least, knitting.
>looking for
anyone who can keep my interest. no one too boring
>not looking for
boring people obviously
>tag
joycontoilet#8335
>>
>>28023573
doesnt work.
>>
20/male/midwest
>interests
talking to people online, fencing, boxing, philosophy, history, theology, writing, reading, lifting, driving around, videogames, anime, always cycling through interests and curious
>looking for
lonely conversationalists who are willing to try and build up rapport before hastily purging their friends list of me
>not looking for
people who already have many friends
>tag
FreakinNancyPelosi1776#0808
>>
>>28023573
I'd add you, but I'm too boring - unless you're into writing, poetry, and random ideas.
>>
>>28023617
Boring is a matter of enthusiasm
I've seen people get a cult following by talking about old warships or other historical shit, which should be boring as fuck if most history classes are anything to go by

Embrace your autism to the fullest, and you'll have a better time
>>
>>28023648
>embrace your autism
Believe me. No one wants to hear about fiction ideas. I've been told as much by other people. People are, for the most part, interested only in themselves.
>>
>>28023573
I’m down to chat about some arty tunes jaspers1111#9605 is me
>>
>>28014639
i want to talk to people
>>
>ASL
23/F

>Interests
Gaming, music, psychology, philosophy

>Looking for
- someone to play minecraft and other games with in vc
- someone with their life together who doesn't mind helping me figure out mine

>Not looking for
sex and incels

>Tag
post yours
>>
>>28023668
Hey, I’m down to chat about some music or philosophy my discord is jaspers1111#9605
>>
>ASL
32/M/NV
>Interests
Food/Cooking, Anime, Vidya, Art, lots of Music, and Culture. Always love learning new things and random facts.
>Looking for
Someone to hold conversation with, play games, laugh about dumb shit, make some good connections.
>Not looking for
Bullshit drama, annoying people, edgy asshats.
>Tag
TeddyBrogard#9253
>>
File: 1556157785924.png (520 KB, 888x894)
520 KB
520 KB PNG
>>28012217
Welcome to Frogs and feels Éire bar!

A fun place where anons can come and talk about their problems and make frens in a comfy and welcoming environment. Guinness on tap along with many other spirits. As the bar man I will try to solve your problems. In other words free councilling and advice. Autism welcome.

Join today!
https://discord.gg/7HEwSUU
>>
>>28023668
Hey i'm italian would be cool to chat together about games and music
>>
> ASL
20/M/US
> Interests
Anime/manga, games, drawing, tinkery stuff
> Looking for
Meme lordresses, workout accountability partners, art stream frens, chill people
> Not looking for
Snobs, drama queens/kings

SilicateWielder#1261 please send a DM first saying you found this on SOC, otherwise I'll just ignore your friend request

alternatively I just started a server up tonight if anyone wants links
>>
>>28021546
bumping for a friend though, he’s kinda weird and into dressing like a girl but if you’re okay with that he’s kinda funny to talk to
>>
File: disco.png (4 KB, 241x59)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>ASL
28 (as of today) / something / Finland
>Interests
Movies, especially horror. Guess I'm an actor now. Music-wise, I'll listen to anything that's good, but tend to gravitate towards metal (black, doom, heavy), synth pop & synthwave, folk, post-punk & goth rock, punk, and industrial & noise. I can occasionally be found on vocal duty for local groups. I also write sometimes, mostly lyrics, poetry & short stories. Other things I enjoy include pulpy stuff (like Lovecraft, Clark Ashton Smith & Robert E. Howard), occult junk, and comics.
>Looking for
A distraction from the birthday anxiety, I guess. A friend, obviously. I know I live in buttfuck nowhere, but it'd be nice to have someone to talk to at least kinda regularly.
>Not looking for
Instant lewding. People who don't understand how conversation works. I feel like you can put anything here and still get the same kinda jerkoffs, but here we go.
>Tag
See pic. I'm basically always on DND for notification reasons.
>>
>>28023668
Spessanon#1351
Solo minecraft a shit, having some people to do shit with would be great
>>
>>28023668
haven't played MC with people in a while, could be fun
Sitric#5100
>>
>ASL
18/nb/east bay

>Interests
skating, music, weed, nature, vidya, anime, politics, art

>Looking for
people to chat with. all my friends have been super fucking busy over the summer and i'm bored outta my damn mind. i just need people to talk to.

>Not looking for
intimate relationships/sexual shit. i'm taken and ace so good luck lmao. nobody that's past, like, 20

>Tag
zydrate#0526
>>
>ASL
33/M/Ireland
>About yourself
Work from home. Making a bit of money running a small software company with a friend. Worked in the animation industry for awhile, my first passion. Making software is fun too though desu. I'm generally described as dorky and funny. Your mileage may vary.
>Interests
Cartoons, anime, drawing, generally being creative. Big computer nerd. Love making shit. Love astronomy and space shit. I love a good sci-fi. I love a bit of political banter. I love whiskey.
>Voice/Text
voice potentially, text always
>What you're looking for
Generally friendship, but I'm easy. Just some casual conversation to pass the day is good.
>Tag
orb#7061
>>
File: nottoday.jpg (58 KB, 720x960)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>ASL
31/m/CA
>Interests
Video games, Science, History, Fantasy, Music , Sci Fi, Anime, Cooking
>Looking for
I'm looking for people to talk to mostly, because I work nights and and I spend 80% of my life by myself. I am pretty much open to anything
>Not looking for
getting lured to my death
>Tag
Wilson#3177
>>
>ASL
18/M/Southwest London

>Interests
I’m an artist myself, so that occupies a lot of my own time, but I also have a “real” job after going through a rough patch of homelessness.

I enjoy cooking, gardening, obscure media, makeup, and I also play video games sometimes. I love the outdoors, so I’m not really one for being cooped up somewhere doing nothing. I also love to talk, so god save you.

>Looking for
Friends. My friendships with other people has been tricky to say the least, and I’m at a point in my life where I wish I just had a friend to talk to sometimes. I get lonely, and that sucks.

>Not looking for
Hooking up.

>Tag
hematuria#1984
>>
>ASL
21/M/AUS
>Primary Interest
Music (metal), Cars, Animals, history, docos, tv/movies, vidya, twitch
>Voice/Text
Maybe / Yes
>Looking for
Friends, people to play games with or hang out if local. Not going to force something if we don't click. Females perferred but aussie males are fine. Want to get back into rust or poe
>Not looking for
trannies, sjw's, ghosters
>Tag
Autistic Bob#0666
>>
>>28023962
Scratch that, add me on piss#8256
>>
27/f/OR

Im a weeb NEET looking for girls to watch anime with / watch broadcasts of each others anime RPGs and visual novels. I've been through a lot so I am looking for someone who can overlook awkwardness.

No males or trans

NEP#3013
>>
File: kiwi2.jpg (2.1 MB, 3024x4032)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB JPG
>ASL
24/m/holland
>Interests
Rollerblading first and foremost. I also really enjoy random youtube videos, self-improvement, science, and the 'basic stuff' like music and movies
>Looking for
Someone to talk with / bond with. Bonus points if you're dutch or if you do any kind of urban sports. I'll most likely not have a lot of time to call, however I'm definitely up for it if I got the time and we hit it off
>Not looking for
Incels, dicks, that one girl that blocked me because i didn't reply within a minute, people that eat kiwis like pic related.
>Tag
Dennis#6707
>Bonus stuff:
I almost killed a 4 year old kid by accident yesterday.
>>
File: simpson.jpg (106 KB, 720x709)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
23/m/usa

I'm looking for someone to play co-op games with on PC.
I just bought the xbox pass for PC recently and there are tons of co-op games on there that I'd like to try!

Looking for anybody who's down to play co-op games daily. No requirement in terms of age, gender, location, or skill level.

Not looking for people who aren't going to be playing every day.

bloopie#6901
>>
Hello, we are a small active community that usually passes the time by making fun of each other, extremely comfy server.
https://discord.gg/TxyAXrC
Come and join!
>>
>27 M UK
>Interests
News, politics, the EU, books, self improvement, money
>Looking for
Anyone who wants to read books and watch lectures with me. Any subject, looking to self improve and have an awesome hype buddy. Looking to share the screen and we can read/watch together
>Not looking for
Any relationships or sexual stuff (have a girlfriend), any negative or depressed people who aren't looking to learn and grow
>tag
feedmedollaz#4638
>>
>>28023232
Added you
Justin#0118
>>
File: FB_IMG_1559665182227.jpg (157 KB, 1446x960)
157 KB
157 KB JPG
>ASL
24/M/west coast USA
>Interests
Animu
Currently watching- sheild hero, quintuplets
Just finished dreaming of bunny girl and pretty pissed that I wasnt able to see the movie for it at AX2019 casue the room was capped already before I even walked right into the convention

Video games. PC
Avid player for apex, rainbowsix seige, rocket league insurgency sandstorm squad might reinstall SFV and tekken 7
I am looking for a squad to play
But I mainly play fps, RPGs, some strategy, a few visual novel

Switch
Just got xenoblade 2
Valkyria chronicles 4
And a more but I hardly go on my switch, but I'm waiting on pokemon sword and sheild and fire emblem 3 houses.

Arcade
IIDX rootage
DDR A20/ ACE
Maximum tune 5
Tekken 7( if anyone there's....)
Grove coaster
Lots and lots of claw machines

Music
Classical
Metal
Trash
Rock
Hardcore
And with a picky taste, electronic music
But alot from bemnai that I like

I do play electric guitar but rusty from not practicing
>Looking for
Friends mainly ( m and f)
But looking for people to squad up for seige
( I miss my old crew)

Possible meets ups
And if possible a relationship with a girl, but I'm already asking for too much. not to mention, posting here....

>Not looking for
Christ, I dont think I have anything to post here.

I guess maybe
Trolls
>Tag
SilverSorteE
>>
>ASL
23/M/USA
>Interests
Music, video games, Tabletop games, RPGs, cooking, weightlifting
>Looking for
People to VC with, play games with, to talk with, whatever happens
>Not looking for
Don't start with a dick pic
>Tag
NoticeMe
>>
>>28023573
St.Nick#0500 if you’re still adding!
>>
File: goldie.jpg (37 KB, 240x368)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
>ASL
29/M/Midwest

>Interests
Biking, cooking, gardening, fishing, post-collapse society, suitability, urban planning and transit, small farming, coffee, home repair and maintenance.

>Looking for
Other folks who feel somewhat driftless despite having careers, spouses, hobbies and homes. Always looking to make friends too.

>Not looking for
Ding-dongs, kids, people who get mad when you don't reply immediately.

>Tag
Rukia#0529
>>
>ASL
23 m
>Interests
Trying to better myself, cooking, learning new stuff (teach me something), socializing (I am way better irl than on the internet), youtube rabbit holes, listening to new music
>Looking for
people to talk to, tell me about you, share a secret with me, over share, tell me something funny about your life
teach mee how to make more money

at least show me a nice butt
>Not looking for
edgelords
>Tag
dog#2227
>>
>>28023252
Florida Man#0676
add me tho
>>
>>28023668
I'm a good listener and friends come to me for advice, debasersaturnz#1261
>>
File: 1490892260891.jpg (394 KB, 705x921)
394 KB
394 KB JPG
>ASL
20/M/EU
>Interests/Hobbies
Video games, music, drawing, anime, movies, shows , animals, cute stuff!
>Looking for
I'm looking to meet someone to play video games with, watch things and just do stuff with.
I'd also enjoy meeting someone that I can talk to daily and who'd like to be atleast somewhat close. Preferably in europe for obvious reasons.
>Not looking for
People who don't wanna do things together
>Discord tag
cherry blossom#6291
>>
File: asshole.jpg (115 KB, 810x1080)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>28012217
>ASL
26/M/Russia
>Interests
Video Games, Books (Mostly classical literature, into Nietzsche lately, don't mind talking old school sci-fi), generally into learning how different people think, /tg/ things.
>Looking for
Anything goes pretty much, since I want more
people to talk to, hope we'll have chemistry, since I lose interest easy.
>Not looking for
pointless drama, friend collectors.
>Tag
youopenedthebox#7402
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
24/M/USA
>Interests
Looking for shit that makes me laugh, streaming tv shows and movies
>Looking for
Someone who can’t show others their photo gallery because of the funny pics they’ve saved. Someone interested in finding a streaming buddy. I like reality tv (Survivor) and comedy (MDE, Danger 5). Open to some anime but I hate most of it. Preferably another guy, women are usually boring and gay.
>Not looking for
Moralfags, weebs, e-girls, gamers, perverts
>Tag
Jimmy Fairplay#5396
>>
New findom discord server. Mostly just girls right now, we need more paypigs and orbiters

tSRu27
>>
File: image0-15.jpg (171 KB, 768x1024)
171 KB
171 KB JPG
>ASL
20, Male, California
>Interests
I'm a Nueroscience major who likes math/science, weightlifting, film, playing violin, a variety of music, anime, games, literature, and going out to for nice food/ nice views.
>Looking for
Friends, local preferred but online buds are great also.
Currently in Pennsylvania for a research project.
>Not looking for
E-relationships, heavy political talk, toxicity.
>Tag
Amygdala#6666
>>
File: IMG_20190714_165119[1].jpg (1.24 MB, 1456x2588)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>ASL
25/male/netherlands
>Interests
collecting and propagating rare and uncommon plants.
>Looking for
seed/plant/picture exchange
>Not looking for
not going to teach you about plants and not interested in your tullips and dandelions
>Tag
cold#7545
>>
>>28023668
Cp9zombo#9980
>>
>>28024709
Shit youre hot
>>
File: 1.jpg (36 KB, 500x586)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>ASL
23/F/US
>Interests
Gaming, philosophy, music, fashion
>Looking for
Someone to have fun conversations with and play league/minecraft all day with, someone who doesn't mind my pessimism
>Not looking for
relationship, incels, sex, super weebs
>Tag
Fishy#0311
>>
File: burebureburebure.gif (1.93 MB, 500x300)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB GIF
>ASL
grill/za
>Interests
neet stuffs
>Looking for
green card husbando eboy
>Not looking for
to be ebullied, unless you're rich in which case you can ebully me all day
>Tag
hiki#4688
>>
gg/FczDb45
>>
looking for a drummer for my black metal project and also a field recording sideproject, leave your discord if you're in the northern hemisphere and have a suitable loft space for me to work in
>>
>ASL
22/M/NL
>Interests
Politics, history, philosophy, self-improvement, outdoor-activities, military and vidya.
>Looking for
Some fun conversations
>Not looking for
degenerate stuff, faggotry or to spend money on you
>Tag
RWDS#3937
>>
File: FB_IMG_1562950376544.jpg (35 KB, 720x632)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>28012217
Looking for a talented shitposter to join an already existing, long lasting (3 years) friend circle. It would start with 1 on 1 and then continue when I think you're ready, champ.

>Requirements:
-18+
-Weeb
-Overtly Racist
-Browse any of these boards:
/a/c/g/k/o/v/vg/pol

>Pros
-You aren't a massive faggot
-You love Jesus
-You can find that middle ground between not being a sensitive little shit but also not be a flaming cunt
-You dont regularly visit this board

Reply with your discord tag, I don't want to post mine on this dick-pic-infested attention whore playground
-
>>28012217
>>
File: D-4ziBjWsAAvWo3.jpg (99 KB, 828x820)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
I'm a cute 23 year old NEET girl that is trying to apply for disability but I have no one to help me and I'm not sure what to do exactly and need someone to guide me. Please add me at chrisdornerfan95#9449. In repayment I will play video games with you and/or watch movies and be your friend.
>>
>>28025577
hows the dating pool?
>>
>>28025613
just cut your legs off bro
>>
>>28025617
About 25% female but if you think you're hooking up with any of them you're not getting in to begin with
>>
>>28025620
they already might as well be cut off but the legalities are making my brain spin because I'm a retard
>>
File: feoi472r95731.jpg (55 KB, 640x640)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>ASL
19/M/'murica
>Interests
Computers, metal/rock music, video games, also starting to get into Japanese media like anime/manga/JRPG's etc
>Looking for
Somone who likes me for me
>Not looking for
Creepy people i suppose lol
>Tag
Chocobo#0570
>>
>>28025628
oh, sorry to hear that theyre coalburners
>>
File: 1561763548593.png (1.71 MB, 1080x1083)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>ASL
25/M/US
>Interests
Anime, games, books, art, language, kpop
>Looking for
Just someone to talk to on the regular, maybe watch some shows or play some games together. Ideally with a good sense of humor. Open to voice chat or just texting.
>Not looking for
I'm not too picky.
>Tag
Suspect#5002
>>
File: Cirnoshrug.png (245 KB, 900x851)
245 KB
245 KB PNG
>>28025577
>This post
>FB_IMG

Why am I not surprised?
>>
19 m Phoenix Arizona

I am interested in hentai and anything sexual

Looking for a lolita that would let me hurt her. I have a LOT of experience with this lol..

Discord is StanleyTheDog#1337
>>
all rules are secret
https://discord.gg/qEyqTkp
>>
>>28025414
>>green card husbando
I'll give you a green card, yes, but I want an sub-style waifu. you down? BTW process takes 3 years for permanent residence and 5 for citizenship. Thanks to Trump you might wanna bound for 5. HMU
>>
File: 1561809775030.jpg (56 KB, 519x624)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>ASL
20 M NYC

>Interests
Are you into writing or reading poetry? Are you into art? Are you into toy collecting? Are you ridden with anxiety? Then maybe you're like me.
Also I like vidya like Sonic, Bioshock and Metal Gear. Pretty autistic.

>Looking for
Anyone
Im not picky

>Not looking for
Anyone that isnt racist or mean

>Tag
ReiAyanami#6694
>>
>>28014841
Didn't work? I really wanna talk about physics so add me instead
Arviin#9070
>>
File: 04072019195604.jpg (1.36 MB, 2048x1370)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB JPG
>>28012217
>ASL
25/m/usa
>Interests
music (dreampop, shoegaze, indie), audio engineering, webdev, vidya, manga
>Looking for
vidya buddies, someone to talk to, rec music to
>Not looking for
anything sexual
>Tag
ill add peeps who reply to meh
>>
I am a fat neet who will probably just be mean to you
Give me adventure game recs and dont be boring
Smoothjazz#2192
>>
>>28021777
I’ve been trying to get into paladins, mind helping me out ?(: also yesssss someone who loves Senko sannnnnn
>>
>>28021777
Sent you a fwend request on discord
>>
File: 209-12-09.png (448 KB, 548x395)
448 KB
448 KB PNG
>ASL
>25/M/USA
>Interests
Lots of weird, random stuff. I love to stay outdoors doing whatever active I can during the day but otherwise I tend to spend a good amount of time reading and researching things, figuring out how stuff works. Whether that's cooking recipes, how to build a computer, or /pol/ conspiracies depends on my mood. I work in music so that's a big part of my life too.
>Looking for
Friends, qts, anyone interesting really that wants to talk about magic and government aliens and maybe recommend some good vidya
>Not looking for
Ghosts
>Tag
2Dqts#0020
>>
File: WP5.jpg (884 KB, 2048x1153)
884 KB
884 KB JPG
>>28026015
I too like to gaze at my shoes.
>>
>>28021624
I’m down to talk about anime or whatever you feel like c:
Discord-Adrian35#9395
>>
File: JPEG_20190125_173614.jpg (14 KB, 237x237)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>ASL
20/m/usa(sometimes)
>Interests
drawing, vidya
>Looking for
people
>Not looking for
aliens
>Tag
ISDM#6448
>>
File: 08302017225807.jpg (316 KB, 2048x1365)
316 KB
316 KB JPG
>>28026118
good pape post tag
>>
File: 20190615_021908011.jpg (933 KB, 2174x2299)
933 KB
933 KB JPG
Figuring my shit out, just want more people to talk to. In a rut so interests come to mind, would be nice if you are down to vc
cad#1250
>>
>>28025577
Come on man that's not how you advertise something,you have to actually make your server seem desirable,next time add some stuff people would like to see in it.
>>
>ASL
19/f/South East Asia
>Interests
i like all types of art! i paint, play guitar and do photography. i go to the gym sometimes and play a lot of mobile Legends
>Looking for
gal pals and someone to play ml w me
>Not looking for
boring ppl
>Tag
mika#9844
>>
File: image0 (1).jpg (68 KB, 750x594)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>ASL
25/M/USA

>Interests
Learnin' shit, cookin, baking, math,
games, music, music production, I have a ton of interests those are some of the key ones.

>Lookin for
People to shoot the shit with
People to practice new languages with
People to play games with/watch movies with

>Not looking for
uhh

>Tag

masakari#6969
>>
>>28026183
10#0845
>>
>ASL
23/M/USA
>Interests
dying early

>Looking for
Way to kill time

>Not looking for
Ward to my future
>Tag
Stella41
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
Late twenties, man, europe
>Interests
Everything and nothing, but there are certainly things I excel at and enjoy, I won't bore anyone about it here this is already too long and gay
>Looking for
Company, faggots/traps (I think I might be gay but I don't know it's all very interesting and confusing) anyone who might need or miss platonic company
>Not looking for
Weird lewd or rp people
>Tag
Scott#5657
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
21 / male / Georgia, USA
>Interests
Music (All genres besides avant garde, noise and the worst subgenres of metal). Fashion. Philosophy. Memes. Fishing. Camping. Parties. Barhopping. Literature. Little animu/mango here and there. I game rarely and only socially. I like wandering about the city. I also love giving advice to strangers. Aspiring to be a renaissance man.
>Looking for
Anything. Honestly, would love to find e-women to have join my e-concubine server to shit up. It's also an incel rehab server that works a personal blog. I'm chill if you're chill. E-friends to relate with as we struggle getting by daily mundane affairs.
>Not looking for
I'm no orbiter, so e-women, be wary. I can handle spergs, but don't be too aspie. Also, people that love to bring others down.
>Tag
Cyber#2890
>>
>>28026069
are you alec from technology connections?
>>
>>28014394
Bumpo
Just turned 23
>>
File: image0 (6).jpg (412 KB, 1153x1527)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
>ASL
18 m canacuck
>interests
Games.. lot of different ones like rpgs shooters and cozy games, anime mostly seasonal shit, philosophy and sciences because I like to pretend im highIQ, fashion and modeling, and old ass movies and music.
>looking for
Chats and games
>not looking for
Horny homos
>>
>>28026455
Búzy#9566 whoopsie
>>
>ASL
20/m/USA

>Interests
Almost any genre of music.
Literature (I just finished It), any kind of essay or poetry is enjoyable to me. Also pretty big into psychology and philosophy. Satanism and other general occult stuff is neat. I just like conversations.
>Looking for
Anyone to talk to. About anything. Music, art, or whatever have you. I don't really care about gender or age. Send memes for all I care.
>Not looking for
Lewds. Narrow minded people. People who don't respond in a timely manner.
>Tag
Wingbot#0001
>>
>ASL
24/m/FL
>Interests
Entry Level History, Philosophy & Psychology, Real Estate & Stocks, Anime & Videa of course and just keeping sanity in the face of overwhelming world.
>Looking for
I have an early flight, so planning to stay up all night. Looking for some company to keep me awake throughout. VC preferred, text is fine too.

More in the mood of a good old "feel talk with stranger".
>Tag
RRR Tora#6540
>>
>ASL
19, f, nj
>Interests
/x/-tier shtuff like folklore, conspiracies, etc. i like drawin and paintin.
>Looking for
just some cool kidz to be my friends, vc with me is highly encouraged!
>Not looking for
any hotheadz
>Tag
klown#9737
>>
>ASL
27/m/Spain
>Interests
Vidya, running, AI, anime/mangas, world travelling
>Looking for
Anyone is welcome who wants to talk about lewd experiences and kinks. I'm into girls though!
>Not looking for
Not very strict here!
>Tag
cloudff9#3277
>>
>>28026613
also forgot to mention not looking to help anyone mazturbate lmao
>>
>>28026623
Bummer :/
>>
>>28012461
not working
>>
>>28013524
had to look up what a jalfrezi was, looks delicious but i'm guessing spicy as fuck
>>
>>28013831
kys please
>>
>>28014710
i've seen your thread, fucking cringe m8
>>
File: mikomiko.jpg (64 KB, 646x402)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>ASL
20/M/Southern US
>Hobbies/Interests
Weeb edm, kpop (qt girl groups), horror (including movies, books and video games), sandboxy games, mostly fiction reading (a lot of novelas because short attention spam), amphibians, plushies, playing video games while listening to horror stories, drugs, anime and manga, /jp/
>Text/Voice
Obv/ i dont mind if we're both comfortable with it
>Looking for
Friends, people to do stuff with, people to play video games with, I dont mind people who message about their day or interesting occurences, close friends
>Not looking for
people inviting me to groups to show me dead animals, people who are offensively lewd, normalfags probably idk, someone to help me nut, vase fondlers, people inviting me to their death cults, people who browse r9k, people who dont browse r9k, pepe pfps, preachers, people who dont wanna be friends!
>fun fact about me
i like diet coke and scotch, also touhou is my favorite thing
>Tag
kimchiflavoredicecream#9090
>>
>>28025632
Different Anon, I'm curious now
>>
>ASL
18 M USA
>Interests
The same as every other basic /soc/ user.
>Looking for
People to talk to, maybe play games with.
>Not looking for
I'm down for whatever really.
>Tag
Edge Lord #1771
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
18/m/usa
>interests
Music (huge music fan, don't underestimate me), anime, cooking, writing poetry and song lyrics even tho I'm a loser without any musical talent :)
>looking for
People with a sense of humor, just a loyal friend :( Ehh and someone who is positive. I don't like or enjoy being around people that are overtly mean or edgy. Or someone who is always angry.
>Tag
mp#7660

A bit about me: I have manic episodes at times if I don't take my medicine so I will just ramble on and feel as if everything that comes out my mouth is intellectual or philosophical. it's kind of funny desu. As for politics, I don't really get political. I think the 2 party system is horseshit. I'm really into conspiracies. Paranormal stuff fascinates me too. I'm a weeb, guilty as charged. Love Japanese culture. Love Kpop and Jpop. I'm ugly as shit. Thanks.
>>
File: 1562995342365.png (227 KB, 716x732)
227 KB
227 KB PNG
>ASL
19/f/us

>Interests
vidya (especially tetris and ow), twitch (speedruns and stuff), yt (a lot of ba and tasty-esque things mostly and idk whatever else looks interesting), music (edm stuff and cloud/emo rap stuff + other things ofc) and idk what else

>Looking for
a frend to play vidya with

>Not looking for
immature/rude ppl, ppl who only want to be lewd. ppl who wont get mad at me for being bad at conversation. i am neet i hav no social skills plz be nice

>Tag

boop#3481
>>
>>28018367
Sir Isaac, you deleted me and I have no idea why :(. Anyway, you’re a funny person, just try to have more self confidence. You can do it!
>>
File: no_thanks.gif (1.99 MB, 480x360)
1.99 MB
1.99 MB GIF
>ASL
29/m/usa
>Interests
Gaming, film, music, cooking. anything and everything off the Internet. Friendly companionship. Last but not least humor. I love laughing about stupid shit. Especially offensive ones.
>Looking for
Friendship. That's all.
>Not looking for
Hate.
>Tag
Paul Bunyan
>>
>>28014639
doesn't work
>>
>>28013656
I'm so sorry, anon
>>
>>28026866
What vidya would we play?
>>
>ASL
26/m/Australia
>Interests
Lit(older classics/mythology-religion/history/ some sci-fi fantasy occasionally), guitar, video games, a few manga i've followed for years. Chopping wood hyup. Getting into growing things lately. I have decent general knowledge of a lot of things and can usually hide when im a brainlet or just admit i am outright.
>Looking for
A woman to orbit that is initially interested in me because we are new to each other then she slowly drifts away under the deluge of new men and constant validation until I'm just another husk left behind screaming into the void.
>Tag
Gifted#2456
>>
File: 1521133462006.jpg (412 KB, 1280x829)
412 KB
412 KB JPG
ASL: 25, Male, Australia
Interests: Games, anime, books, movies, plants
Looking for: Friends, someone I can talk to for longer periods, talk about life, hobbies, feelings, it really doesn't matter, I'm just lonely
I would hope to find someone in my time zone, or similar time zone, so we could be more free to talk at specific times we'd both be free, but anything is fine, really
Tag: deliciosa#7834
>>
File: 1563108917654.png (439 KB, 1000x1000)
439 KB
439 KB PNG
>ASL
26/M/Canada
>interests
FFXIV, Fighting games, MMA, Pro wrestling, Manga, Anime, ETC.
>looking for
friends, real connections, people i have something in common with.
>not looking for
nudes, flirting, etc
>Discord
KingKRAZY#9769
>>
I'm looking for my friend usuless#9414, who just had his account deleted
please if someone knows him talk to me
and if you're there add me back
felloutabed#1442
>>
File: 1558369473280.png (580 KB, 750x697)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
>ASL
23M Netherlands
>Interests
Extreme metal, lifting, history, nature, films
>Looking for
Friend with similar interests
>Not looking for
Faggots
>Tag
batlord#3313
>>
>ASL
f/23
>Interests
monster mythology like medusa, cyclopes, dracula and stuff like that; tattoos (you can show me yours if you got any), weed, vidya (especially metroidvanias like sotn, super metroid and bloodstained)
>Looking for
anyone chill who wants to chat about anything. be it our everyday problems, movies, games, chads and thots; I'm open to most topics
>Not looking for
drama
>Tag
Bloodless-Chan#8195
>>
>>28027148
I'll change back my name back to meta3301 for a day or so - we can discuss that and resolve it!
>>
>>28027667
changing name back to usual for re-adding purposes, ofc
>>
>ASL
M/20/tx
>Interests
Music is probably the biggest one, love art, and reading.
Also into more nerdy shit like coding, anime, and video games.
>Looking for
Just really whatever, open to whoever don't care just people who are interesting.
>Tag
QTkitty#7168
>>
File: agh.gif (807 KB, 323x249)
807 KB
807 KB GIF
>ASL
18 f us
>Interests
lots of things, anything. music, psychology, vidya, blah blah blah. a conversation would just be lovely as is
>Looking for
sweet friends, people to speak to, orbiters would be cute, as well as some kind girl friends
>Tag
ella#8794
>>
no trannies
jones#7852
>>
discord - mika#9844 again
>Looking for
a friend to talk to. daily life that kinda thing
>NOT looking for
horny fucks; i just want someone to talk to
sex
>>
>ASL
29/m/MA
>Interests
electronics, firearms, vidya, youtube, cars, old movies, cooking, star wars, dogs & frogs
>Looking for
dogbuds, frogbuds, gamebuds, coolbuds
>Not looking for
vampires, elves, people who smell like a foot
>Tag
Bizarro#4793
>>
>ASL
18, male, Sweden

>Interests
Programming, science, astronomy, baking, gymming, just chatting and talking with people

>Looking for
People to chat/voice chat late at night, people to game with, people to watch movies or series with (I've got Nitro so 1080p)

>Not looking for
People that don't speak in voice chat, people that replies after 18 hours, people that are extremely loud (I don't mind you being a bit loud, just not too much please)

>Tag
sim0n#2277
>>
>>28025577
hook me up senpai lello#0002
>>
hey! im looking for friends that are into instagram, art and fashion
i also really want to join new discord communities. pls add me if you’re into either of those things or if you can introduce me to new servers

angellust#0823
>>
>>28027907
if you’re into animals that’s rly cool too !! forgot to mention @__@
>>
ASL
23/M/ Brasil / argentina
>Interests
music's vids pics etc
>Looking for
talk about everything
>Not looking for

>Tag
>>
>ASL
M/23/Kansas
>Interests
Gaming, Comics, some Anime, Animals, History, Cooking.
>Looking for
Friends, good and interesting convo, if we get along and your near me maybe we grab a beer
>Not looking for
Dick pics
>Tag
Hambone#0496
>>
File: Carl.png (127 KB, 610x780)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
lel. so instead of Tinder, we replace with Discord.

I didnt read every post, but from the majority i did scan, i think Im the oldest here in this thread.

>ASL
36 M OH
>Interests
Vidya, board/table top, animu, agriculture.
>Looking for
Gaming partners/IRL friends
(Just moved back to Ohio after being gone for 15 years. i am socially poor up here)
>Not looking for
(is there even a point to this? i can say i dont want retards all day long, but i bet you all i get are retards)
But regardless - Hook ups. (seriously. Those 15 years were not good. Im doing a total reset of my life)
>bonus
I have a Cedar Fair pass (and i needs to use it!)
>Tag
Isard#6859
>>
File: draw.png (31 KB, 364x265)
31 KB
31 KB PNG
>ASL
23/m/NZ
>Interests
/lit/ /fit/ /mu/ /tg/ /v/ /a/ and the two kittens I got last week :)
>Looking for
I'm trying to start a cult, looking for opinions/followers for said cult.
Or just people who want to share memes. I'm also in need of book vidya and anime recco's.
>Not looking for
Beans.
>Tag
GrreenC#8552
>>
>>28028008
bonus points : I am a qualified therapist, and if you're down in the dumps I'm happy to make room for you.
>>
File: shimakazepng.png (116 KB, 861x626)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>ASL
22/M/Colombia
>Interests
Anime digital illustrator with no motivation (help), im into vidya also , Dark souls series , Rainbow six siege, Minecraft and other retro games.
>Looking for
Friends to play with and share art aswell
>Not looking for
idk, trannies maybe
>Tag
٩( 'ω' )و Kyoze#8688
>>
>>28013968

can't add you

mines Devin#6666
>>
19/M/USA
Interests: BDSM(Not looking),Video games, poetry, deep conversations and philosophy
Looking for: Someone to play minecraft with, bonus points for modded servers. Small talk. Deep conversations about interesting topics and self made poems. Any and all things.
Not looking for: Well I don't care really.
Tag: Thadric#8224
>>
>ASL
21M NYC
>Interests
Anime, capeshit(marvel, dc), star shit, music
>Looking for
Friends mostly. Ideally it'd be cool if we could meet up in the city.
>Not looking for
Just be chill.
>Tag
happy-go-lucky#7767
>>
>ASL
27, Male, Scotland

>Interests
Video games, music, films, working out, most sports, chilling, tattoos, psychology

>Looking for
Good quality chat, nerdy chat, hilarity, flirting,

>Not looking for
Getting mad if I don't reply for a bit, I can't use at work

>Tag
Donkeykong9595
>>
>>28028128
Donkeykong9595#1515
>>
>>28028128
Dankey Kang?
>>
File: DgUj64QVAAAHMLr.jpg (118 KB, 768x1024)
118 KB
118 KB JPG
>ASL
21/M/UK
>Interests
Banter, friendly chatting, alternative music, comfy stuff, generic interests such as gaming,movies,etc.
>Looking for
Comfy friends, regardless of gender. I have friends in other discords but their interest specific discords so there isn't much general life chat
>Not looking for
Meansprited stuff. Banter is all well and good but I just want to be nice for the most part.
>Tag
reiko
>>
>>28028168
reika

sorry lads, def do not add reiko on discord
>>
File: 1560794772998.jpg (119 KB, 800x600)
119 KB
119 KB JPG
>ASL
18/m/europe

>Interests
I play vidya, do lots of stuff with my dog(i love my dog) and watch netflix the whole day. I also play some instruments and do music stuff.

>Looking for
im pretty lonely so im looking for a friend or more then that to do stuff together with

>Not looking for
Nothing specific that bothers me

>Tag
Otacon#4786
>>
>ASL
22/F/Florida
>Interests
casually gaming on xbox (mostly apex right now), Pokémon go, YouTube, traveling, food, beauty
>Looking for
Friends, people to casually talk to
>Not looking for
Anything sexual, romantic, people who get mad if I don’t reply instantly
>Tag
jess#5526
>>
File: 2019-07-08 23.48asd.50.jpg (2.99 MB, 2880x4608)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
>ASL
23/m/europe
>Interests
Vidya - Dota and RPGs mainly but I play a ton of varied games
Music - Almost all electronic, rap, and metal music
Tv and movies, cooking, trying to learn programming
>Looking for
open for anything really, nice relatively normal people to talk to that share similar interests as me.
>Not looking for
very creepy or weird people, people who make 0 effort to talk, and people who add the whole thread without even reading the post.
>Tag
mtn#9999
>>
>ASL
21/M/USA

>Interests
Goofin on the computer, playin vidya and watching whatever is left in the trough that is YouTube's trending/recommended. Started running somewhat recently to be active, but generally I just dig lounging around and listening to tunes.
>Looking for
Grade-A pals and the sorts. Folks to talk to and play vidya with.
>Not looking for
Just dont be a turd
>Tag
tobann#3590
>>
File: elonmusk.png (240 KB, 447x426)
240 KB
240 KB PNG
22 M UK

>VC Required
>About and what I want
Someone to kill time in VC and talk about a lot of shit, preferably someone who likes comfy long calls and getting to know eachother etc

Obviously text chat here and there and when you first message

>TAG
MuskyJay#3461

Thanks.
>>
File: JPEG_20190624_202309.png (576 KB, 604x604)
576 KB
576 KB PNG
>ASL
22/M/US
>About yourself
Rating by users: "extrovert with introvert tendencies" "soothing voice" "candid" "too political" "fuckin weeb" "sweet" "cryptochad"
>Interests
Literature, music (I can make you a a playlist), politics, sleeping, not sleeping, food (i want to get into cooking), learning new things
>Voice/ Text
yes and yes
>What you're looking for
FRIENDS ONLY, nothing more.
/Pol/ and people who can't be serious or are ironic 24/7. People who don't know what they want.
>Tag
griev#1917
>>
>used to post here all the time
>blocked a ton of people
>hear about the Bianca murder
>see all the screenshots
>everyone in them is someone on my block list

You guys really are like rats. Caeser, Bandit, Nero etc. Knew you were scum within five minutes of talking to each of you.
>>
>>28028670
What are you going on about? She wasn't killed by some random anon from /soc/. Her sister confirmed this much.
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
22/M/USA
>interests
games
>looking for
casuals to play with
>not looking for
insufferable hardcore gamers, fags
>tag
thatsmycat#4647
>>
>ASL
28/M/NYC
>Interests
Vidya, music, cooking, animation, a ton of other shit
>Looking for
Talk, meet up, whatevs
>Not looking for
People being super depressing
>Tag
Braedan#9946
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
18/Male/Doesn't consern you ;)

>Interests:
I love the field of psychology and dealing with mental illnesses of people in the world, Jesus is probably my biggest interest but i can't say i don't enjoy a good Pokemon or Fire Emblem game- if not some Borderlands or the like.

>Looking for
Nothing really, but i'd love to talk about religion or someone who's interesting to talk about games with, if not that then if you have issues i'd love to talk them through with you

>Not looking for:
I tolerate most things but i'm not here for showing myself off irl or engage in talks about games that i don't interest in.

>Tag
You're it!
>>
>>28028670
have sex
>>
>>28028163
Fackin Dankey Kang
>>
>>28012869
Dumbass
>>
File: 1538093447647.jpg (170 KB, 883x1024)
170 KB
170 KB JPG
>ASL
27, M, TX
>Interests
The paranormal, horror (movies, /x/, ghosts, short stories and novels, Lovecraft/Lovecraftian, the deep ocean), science and medicine, biology, computer games (Total War, survival games, shooters).
Essentially a weird autist. /x/philes 4 life
>Looking for
Friends to discuss to above topics; people to play video games with
>Not looking for
THOTS
>Tag
kurozeit

Please note that I am a final year medical student and thus very busy. I may go long periods without replying. I am not ghosting you, I am just swamped with work. Please only add if you are patient and can tolerate "bursts" of conversation.
>>
File: 1521174135404.jpg (45 KB, 577x1024)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
I like hiphop and weebshit join my server which is also based and potentially redpilled
https://discord.gg/Qm9Sss
>>
>>28027772
Friendly reminder don't waste your time with this person
>>
>>28028932
Why?
>>
>>28028958
If it's not obvious then you're a fucking retard my dude
>>
>ASL
18/m(bi)/EU
>interests
anime, movies, drawing, art, vidya, card games and european history isomething that really interests me
>looking for
someone who wants to talk a lot, maybe get to talk daily :3
>not looking for
pervs, people who answer with just one word or talk just very little in general.
>tag
Kairlor#3083
>>
>ASL
20/M/USA
>interests
Games, Music, stuff
>looking for
People to talk to, friends,
>not looking for
I don't know, jerks?
>tag
Proxy#6434
>>
>add person that says they want conversation
>they only ever reply to my questions and never follow up with any
you're allowed to ask shit too
this isn't a 1 sided thing just cause you put your name out there to have people add you
>>
please add me polish guys i need a qt polish ebf
sheol#3619
>>
>>28014638
cant find it
>>
>>28012249
Ethereal#5968
>>
>>28014638
>People with similar interests who don't mind if I talk a lot.
You sent me like one message.
>>
>ASL
23/M/TN(USA)

>Interests
Video games like civ 5, Minecraft, the forest. Edm music and festivals; hiking, camping, go pro, editing and 420 friendly. I’m into psychs and love to talk about it. Single, so there’s that but I doubt 4chan is gonna help me there

>Looking for
Cool people to chat with, get to know, play games, who knows. Just chilling

>Not looking for
Wasted time

>Tag
Tükius#0919
>>
>>28025414
>hiki#4688
Added. Open to helping, slut.
>>
>ASL
18 M US
>Interests
Music theory
Programming
Reading kinda
Drawing cute anume girls
>Looking for
Someone to talk to
>Not looking for
Anything sexual. I have a girlfriend so I must be loyal to my princess
>Tag
AA440 #1959
>>
28/M/Toronto
>Interests
Hockey, Video Games (I like CS:GO, but I'll play anything), Guitarists/Music, Weightlifting/working out, food/ideas
>Looking for
QT's, anyone who needs to talk (female),
>Not Looking for
Anyone looking for a best friend right now, I can't be there all the time. Men, etc.
>Tag
One Eyed
>>
File: magane jump.webm (244 KB, 430x720)
244 KB
244 KB WEBM
>ASL:
23/m/florida
>looking for
Someone to play videogames/watch anime with
>Not looking for
orbiters

Renren#4244
>>
new thread please
>>
>>28012217
time to scoop that last spot
>ASL
18/m/us
>Interests
i don't think passively consuming content is a good substitute for a personality, but i haven't found a better one so
conlangs, origami, deep learning and computer vision, hiking, music (i'll post a chart on this)
>Looking for
i don't know
>Not looking for
/pol/ shit
>Tag
talimena_byway#1341
>>
>ASL
22/F/texas
>Interests
funk music, hiking, guns, cooking, /pol/ tier shit
>Looking for
like-minded people to chat about whatever
>Not looking for
sexual stuff
>Tag
post yours, i'll add
>>
>>28023193
how is it bullshit? it's the simplest form there could possibly be
>what you like
>what you want
>what you dont want
really could not get easier than that
>>
File: aphextwin.jpg (17 KB, 300x180)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>28012217

>ASL
23/M/Deep South

>interests
books: literary shit, mostly
games: Dark Souls, System Shock, Fallout 1&2, and whatever MP games I get dragged into playing
foreign films, anime, football, , languages
music: Animal Collective, Burial, DJ Screw, Guided By Voices, buncha jazz, ambient, hip-hop, classical, and indie

>Voice/Text
Text mostly, I've got bass-baritone voice that people find amusing but w/e

>Looking for
Anyone, I guess. Semester is a month away and i'm so bored

>Not looking for
lewd, e-drama, people whose identity is based on their politics

>tag
Yathatsright#1251
>>
File: unknown-2.png (1.47 MB, 811x1200)
1.47 MB
1.47 MB PNG
>ASL
24 / m / southern east coast us

>Interests
vidya(vr in particular), general weebshit but I rarely watch any airing anime, tokushit.

>Voice/Text
text at first probably, but willing to use mic

>Looking for
Comfy banter and shitposting. "lego talk." comfy servers possibly, since I'm shit at 1on1 conversations

>Not looking for
Lewds, romance, histrionics

>Tag
velia #2639
>>
>>28029172
god I've never hated my name more after reading that
>>
>>28029604

Dime#5661 for yeehaw discussions
>>
>>28029749
>>28029776
Pathetic
>>
>ASL
21/M/USA
>Interests
Music (metal, rock, electronic), guitar, casual gaming, lifting
>Looking for
Gaming friends, shitpisting friends, cool servers
>Not looking for
Gore, gay shit
>Tag
Jordan223#4766
>>
Some of you young girls are so fucking boring.
>>
>ASL
23. Cis fem. TX.

>Interests
Farming RPGs, art, and making spotify playlist :')

>Looking for
Preferably more girl friends or potential "girlfriends" I'm gay af and need vagina in my life

>Not looking for
Dicks or racists

>Tag
morninglory#4861
>>
>ASL
21, male, Colorado
>Interests
cooking, winemaking, science, reading, games, and a few other miscellaneous hobbies like these
>Looking for
Friends, pretty much anything really
>Not Looking for
anyone only interested in rp or whatever, self-centered people
>Tag
Helianthus#9774
>>
>>28022368
Sent a friendy, anon-kun
>>
>ASL
26 M USA
>Interests
Video games, driving, horror stuff, reading
>Looking for
Just people to talk to while I work, I have a lot of downtime and insane amounts of freedom while I work, and having someone to keep me company would be great
>Not looking for
Anything sexual, or people who never reply.
>Tag
Dime#5661
>>
>a/s/l
18/male/nj
>interests
entering a flourishing e-relationship that strips me of my stereotypical internet male sadness, perfecting drawn breasts like tit immaculate conception, being a conduit for others' emotional issues because it's hella cathartic to me too, typical virgin activities, varied and psuedo-quirky music tastes
>voice/Text
possible
>looking for
internet females that i mesh well with and feel similarly to me
>not looking for
traps or trans gentlewomen that blindside me with the chemo wig reveal after misleading me with feminine tag and anime avi
>discord tag
beats#4001
>>
>ASL
22 F Wisconsin
>Interests
Black Mirror, trying to get into D&d right now, reading, crafts, video games, drawing, music, starting to get into guns/shooting, food, and I'm learning web development!
>Looking for
Friendly nice people, vents, whether you prefer easy short-term when-you-feel-like-it quips or long-term get-to-know-you conversations, I'm really up for whatever!
>Not looking for
Anything at all NSFW. If you even imply if I will likely not reply. Sorry! Also I've never really been into anime so sorry if we can't relate on that.
>Tag
lettie#7259
>>
File: chickenpenne.jpg (1.8 MB, 1411x1036)
1.8 MB
1.8 MB JPG
31m Australia
Still looking for cooking/food casual chat buddies
Ref#8678
>>
>>ASL

23/F/France

>>Interests

Literature, a bit of videogames, creative writing, movies, music. Some esoteric shit in the mix, too.

>>Looking for

A strange relationship, strictly online (unless things go far too well), in which we are friends and share lewd shit, and I can do things for you in exchange for (((currency))), I'm pretty fucked up and can fulfill many fetishes. Or we can keep it vanilla. Or we can just not get sex involved.

>>Not looking for

People who "just want to chat" and will want to talk about how their day at work went or will expect me to explain some obscure field of philosophy to them.

>>Tag

Provide yours if interested.

Ask questions in this thread, if you want.
>>
>>28030265
alright add me lello#0002
>>
>>28030265
irishstone96#2664
>>
>>28030265
fuck it, Myth#0075
>>
>ASL

23 M Southern US

>Interests

Movies, TV, anime, vidya, model making, weird facts and lore, art in general.

>Looking For

Whatever really, just chatting or whatever is fine by me or more. Just hit me with what ya got and we can see if we click.

>Not Looking For

Assholes, that's about it. Just be chill.

>Tag

U got lore?#9918
>>
>>28014841
seems like a cool person
>>
>asl
21 Male FL
>Interests
esoteric knowledge, art, mainstream garbage because I'm a hipster that avoids it.
>Looking for
Somebody who isn't lost in the sauce.
>Not looking for
Give me your best shot idiot
>corpus#9409
>>
File: gun_ownership.png (453 KB, 1024x499)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
>>28029604
See

>>28028864

kurozeit#9658
>>
>>28030275
>>28030331
>>28030340
>>28030418
added, please send a message when you accept
>>
File: king.png (349 KB, 415x448)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>ASL

19/M/us

>Interests

/Music
Indie, punk, alt rock, bedroom pop, electronic. fan of gbc, Daniel Caesar, Car seat headrest, MGMT, $uicideboy$, neutral milk hotel, death grips, machine girl, Brockhampton,

/Films
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the usual suspects, blair witch project, Inception, Her, interstellar, oldboy, Vertigo, Taxi Driver, Whiplash, Night Crawler, some anime films.

/Fashion
been collecting clothes for awhile now, i guess just aesthetically pleasing things no cap

/books
really basic classic literature is all i read. Pride & Prejudice, Sirens of Titan, Absalom, Absalom!,
Andersonville, The Hobbit, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, As I Lay Dying, All Quiet on the Western Front, An American Tragedy, Nicholas Nickleby, 1984, Brave New World, Don Quixote

>Looking for

Just some friends to casually talk to, I do play some games

>Not looking for
hard to say

>Tag
July#3971
>>
>ASL
30ish F
>Interests
x sort of stuff, philosophy, nature, the in between, science, atlantis, pol sort of stuff
>Looking for
people to talk to about the above specifically, somebody that i used to know ,someone vc
>Not looking for
sex stuff, orbiters so don’t add me because you saw im f etc, people who don’t tip delivering drivers, GLOW IN THR DARK NIBBAZ,trannies and their stans,
>Tag
peoplelikeus#6462

pls vc !!
>>
>ASL
28/M/UK
>Interests
Rock music in all its various forms, playing guitar, singing (although I'm quite shit at it) psychology/human nature, metapolitics, /pol/ stuff, weird/funny stories and anecdotes, travelling, useless trivia
>Looking for
People who can tell me interesting things or make me laugh. I'm quite chatty, if you're the same then that's good even if we don't have similar interests, day-to-day chat is fine. I like to voice chats sometimes. Generally prefer talking to girls
>Not looking for
SJW types, weeb shit, lewd, overly awkward and dysfunctional NEET incel types,
>Tag
nardiello9
>>
>>28030275
>>28030331
>>28030340
Boys, boys, KINGS, why?
>>
>>28030265
Sure
goodstuff85#2172
>>
>ASL
21/m/uk

>Interests
playing music, cute stuff, dead stuff, space, heavily drinking and drugs

>Looking for
friends, casual chat, drinking buddies, patient people

>Not looking for
people who take themselves or life too seriously, people who wanna vc right away

>Tag
papaj#4079
>>
>ASL
20/m/USA
>Interests
Vidya, music, /x/ shit, BDSM shit (Dom), degenerate memes, almost useless trivia and much more than I can remember to type.
>Looking for
Friends to play Vidya with, someone to talk to on a day to day basis. I do like talking and hearing other people's stories, headshrinking and getting into psychology, I can vc sometimes, not huge on it but if it goes there it goes there.
>Not looking for
Sjw peepos, nothing overtly cringe or awkward, I'm really not interested in stilted conversations that don't really go anywhere, incels, braincels or any type of -cel.
>Tag
Roach#9263
>>
>ASL 24/m/ca
>Interests
Horror, guro art, drawing playing guitar writing and anything spooky. I'd like to meet other artis that would be cool
>Looking for
Anyone who enjoys nice fucked up art and is fucked up like me
>Not looking for
Bpd girls
>Tag
parasite#9779
>>
File: Illicit-meth-lab.png (1.48 MB, 960x684)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
>ASL
23 / m / usa
>Primary Interest
music (black metal , dnb, dungeon synth, ambient, etc)
computer science shit

>Other hobbies
games, synths, history, politics, ranting about bullshit

>Voice/Text
either or

>Looking for
buds to bitch about life and all that shit with
i live like an hour away from the city so i'm always looking for buds to vc while driving

>Not looking for
your dick

>Tag
wow#9780
>>
>>28030265
MooCulage#4445
>>
>>28030265
feel free to add me
Roundaboutmethod#0359
>>
>>28030265
don't get your neck sliced !
>>
>>28024209
complete faggots
>>
>>28019093
why'd you decline?
>>
new thread
>>
>>28028447
Bad photo dude.
>>
>>ASL
26 m USA
>>Interests
Politics/history/gaming/weed/movies/tv
>>Looking for
girls to orbit and worship or friends lol
>>Not looking for
weirdos or larpers
>>Tag
_IowasVeryOwn#8637
>>
>ASL
27/f/Australia.

>Interests
Reading, writing, drawing, listening to music.

>Looking for
People who believe in the paranormal.

>Not looking for
People who don't believe.

>Tag
No.
>>
>>28031593
>discord tag thread
>refuses to post tag
you do have a lot of severe mental illnesses, alright
>>
File: 1244312414.png (49 KB, 471x750)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>28027667
I'm not sure if we're talking about the same thing(s)
>>
just lost probably the best friend ive made off this thread, cherish your friends people
>>
>ASL
19/M/USA
>Interests
Vidya, Movies, Manga, Anime, Guns, Cars. Etc.
>Looking for
cool people to talk with, share memes, people with a dark sense of humor, play video games with.
>Not looking for
Annoying people
>tag
That Mail Man#8774
>>
>>28028969

she's been really sweet and great at conversations, not sure what youre talking about my dude
>>
>>28031702
What happened?
>>
>>28031726
im just an idiot who takes people for granted
>>
>>28031754
I'll be your friend anon.
>>
>>28031726
she got pezzed
>>
>>28031757
aquarella#6165 if you wanna chat, thanks
>>
>ASL
25mAmsterdam
>Interests
Psychiatry, psychopharmacology, foreign military policy, gun rights, the occult, buddhism and vipassana meditation.
>Looking for
Frens
>Not looking for
Anything lewd (Im asexual)
>Tag
Fortunecookie#9114
>>
>>28031593
she's insane. not worth it.
>>
File: Snapchat-1876401495.jpg (4.81 MB, 1960x3800)
4.81 MB
4.81 MB JPG
>ASL
19, M, Arizona
>Interests
Weapons, physical fitness, reading, games, hiking, computers, anime/manga, fashion, travel, languages etc.
>looking for
Someone, anyone to talk with or play games with. I work a lot sometimes so it might be on/off so heads up
>not looking for
don't care
>tag
ftp#1843
>>
>>28030265
_IowasVeryOwn#8637
>>
>ASL
19 / m / UK
>Interests
vidya, horror films, memes, mythology
>Looking for
gamer frens, I really want someone I can play a ton of games with and maybe even buy new releases to play with, I've been itching to play Divinity Original sin 2 but no fren to join me.
>Not looking for
sex, complete tards, creeps
>Tag
wild-fire#1603
>>
>>28031771
>Looking for: People who believe in the paranormal.
>Not looking for: People who don't believe.
You couldn't figure that out by her post here? Lol.
>>
>>28025138
Idk how to react to anon compliment, just add me if you feel like it.
>>
>>28030265
St.Nick#0500 we share some interests
>>
File: FB_IMG_1562023585078.jpg (70 KB, 640x956)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>ASL
18/M/Italy
>interests
anime, vidya, music, youtube, reading, physics, memes, making self deprecating and suicide jokes
>Looking for
anything really, I just want someone to talk to
>Not looking for
anything is fine really
>Tag
Itami#7388 (the propic is a friend of mine)
>>
>>28029604
_iowasveryown#8637
>>
File: large.png (339 KB, 500x546)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
I'm looking for a sweet, loving grill, furry, or femboi to care for and be cared by. We can be so much happier together! <3

Location: Long-distance is A-Okay, I'm on the western coast of the United States.

Vidya: Monster Hunter World, Mobile Legends, Paladins, Resident Evil 5 and 6.

What you want: Long-term romance or a long-term family-like connection. Whichever one it is, I would love for it to be filled with love, affection, support, and constant encouragement for both sides. <33 Whether you're a girl or femboi/trap. Mommy-son stuff is cool too! Furries welcome!

What you don't want: Anything too casual or short-term. Not looking for just friends, chowwy.

Youngest-Oldest People you'd add: 18 - 28

>>
File: 1456799034061.jpg (48 KB, 261x520)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
>>28031945
>>
>ASL
27/M/Bong
>Interests
VTM:B, Morrowind, Baldur's Gate, Silent Hill, horror media, politics (right wing), travelling, some weebshit. Debate.
>Looking for
Someone to talk to, preferably someone on the other side of the political spectrum with similar interests.
>Not looking for
e-dating, voice chat.
>Tag
Vinleous#2210
>>
>>28016760
>pierced#3398
tag doesn't work
>>
>>28012249
skinjob#5034
>>
>>28032122
I like all those things and used to be into politics but couldn't care less now if you're not gonna parrot shit i don't care about to me id be cool with playing morrowind multiplayer.

Onetaromint#3255
Looking for people to get drunk with and sing Karaoke
>>
File: brockretard.png (42 KB, 340x301)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>ASL
20/M/US
>Interests
Video games, trying to make shit like mods for video games, the venture bros, adult cartoons in general, the occasional anime once in awhile
>Looking for
Honestly anything. Just hit me up.
>Not looking for
Okay, anything except for sending and receiving dick pics.
>Tag
Monarch#0021
>>
>>28030911
doesn't work.
>>28030918
thanks i'll be careful
>>
>ASL
21/M/USA
>Interests
Video Games, Anime, Music, Memes
>Looking for
Anybody to talk to about how cool 90s FPS were, what movies they saw, what anime they recommend - basic nerd shit
>Not looking for
anything sexual or retarded (use common sense)
>Tag
MudFlower#9455
>>
>>28012249
iwazaru#3906
>>
>>28013968
can't add you. plz recommend me jazz.

iwazaru#3906
>>
File: zmYWNaui_400x400.jpg (25 KB, 400x400)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>28012217
just reposting what i said in the other thread
18/f/usa
looking for someone to buy me nitro cause im sad

kate#1108
>>
>>28030265
what kinda literature tho? like we talkin some anglo-american modernism? philosophy? you into Joyce? Derrida? i'm not tryin to pay to do lewd stuff on the internet but i'll talk about Ulysses or phenomenology.

iwazaru#3906
>>
>>28032760
Nah.
>>
>>28012217
>>ASL
28/m/US but in Ger right now

>>Interests/Hobbies
Cinema
travel
paranormal
music
weeb shit
family drama
race relations
pissing off Indigo
solving crimes

>>Looking for

someone to talk to about meme politics, also hear me vent about the shitty people who work in Hollywood

>>Not looking for

white knights, nazis, feminists, hermaphrodites, liberal men, woke capitalists, Guatemalans, women without daddy issues, men with grandpa issues, anyone from Wisconsin,

>>Tag
goombus#0032
>>
23/m/Poland
drugs, games, talking with ppl, cars
voice
desu anyone
sanki#4949
>>
>ASL
23 m NY
>Interests
Literature (writing and reading), Music (making it and listening to it, anything from Stockhausen to The Supremes), Film (I really like the Coen Brothers), philosophy, photography, other art
>Looking for
Just someone to talk to talk to about interests and life and whatnot, recommendations, that sort of stuff
>Not looking for
lewd stuff, /pol/
>Tag
iwazaru#3906
>>
>>28032787
bummer
>>
Add subaru_kitten on Snapchat for nudes daily
>>
>ASL
22/m/NYC
>Interests
Gaming of mostly any type. Anime and other weeb shit. Into science, mostly astronomy though. I like cooking, but i'm only decent at it. I like going to the movies and if you're in NYC I may be down to meetup and watch something since I have A-list
>Looking for
Anyone who wants to chat and play games, or watch stuff together in a group or just the two of us. Preferably starting with text, but voice is fine too. Been really into GTA recently, but any game we have in common is cool (except league)
>Not looking for
Lewds or NSFW stuff unless you are female.
>Tag
DoubleR#0897
>>
File: a very funny picture.jpg (147 KB, 1122x1273)
147 KB
147 KB JPG
>ASL
25/m/italy
>Interests
history(modern/medieval) but history in general is cool and nice. videogames(currently playing total war 3k) and music/movies(rammstein, muzika electronica)
>Looking for
someone i can complain about that is willing to offer advice, someone to talk about random shit and sometimes real philosopher hour shit so we can understand just how dumb we both are
>Not looking for
"I love history, the germans r cool. also french surrender amirite"
>Tag
Edonice#1587
>>
>>28032732
You're worse than the paywhores
>>
>ASL
19 M USA
>Interests/Hobbies
Music, current events regarding the environment
>Looking for
someone to play minecraft with lol, also groups and/or servers.
>Not looking for
cock pictures
>Tag
bruh#3869
>>
File: couples.jpg (1.62 MB, 1500x1500)
1.62 MB
1.62 MB JPG
>ASL
22/M/USA
>Interest
I've been cooking a lot lately, if I'm going too live by myself forever I might as well make some banger dishes.
Some Vidya, Super Smash Bros. Melee for the most part. Rainbow 6 siege, Old School Runescape, minecraft
Kayaking and Skate boarding are pretty fun when I get the chance to be a little active.
Listening and playing music is fun, been looking into getting a drum kit again. I really like emo/midwest emo music so bands like Marietta, Modern Baseball, American Football, P Daddy & The Heyna, Retirement Party, etc.
I watch some weeb shit, mostly just JJBA for now.
Into math and science in general, I have a B.S in math and computer science and I'm probably going to grad school to hate myself even more.
>Looking for
Just people to talk too. Just got out of a relationship, had to say goodbye to all my friends since graduation, and won't be anywhere long term until January. Just a lonely dude I guess.
>Not Looking for.
Shitty people, romance, anything sexual.
>Tag
IceRhymers#3804
>>
>>28027667
it doesn't work
>>
>>28012217
>ASL
29/f/OH
>Interests
I like Dota 2, binge watching shows, living my life vicariously through visual novels, watching my life slip past me, depression napping, and reading shit.
>height/weight
5'8"/285lbs - yes, fat as fuck.
>Looking for
Literally anyone. Are you sentient? Do you have a warm body? Are you lonely? Come be my discord bf/gf. I don't even have standards.
You can be as fat and bald and poor as you want as long as you say words to me.
>Timezone
I'm ET, so I'm about to go to bed. But I'll be back tomorrow at 7PM, and if no one has added me I'm going to start drinking so I can join the alcoholic discord instead.
>Tag
Jayne_Doe_#2744
>>
File: hotline jp.jpg (21 KB, 276x395)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>28019972
I'm still around
>>
>>28033487
humm, should work, it's still the same as my original post. remember to add the id number too
>>
>>28033528
Added ya. :3
Super Senko Time#6725

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.